terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby OxyFemboi » April 28th, 2014, 12:07 am

Alien wrote
It's a shame isn't it? I mean if those same men would just give this file a chance then they'd soon be agreeing with us instead of mocking us. The sad thing is, they probably don't even realise how much their lives would be improved by trading their ugly big dicks for lovely little peepees.

Yes, it is shameful. They'd be happier, humble, and much less cocky, both literally and figuratively.

I'm not -- quite -- saying that they look deformed. In a letter I was writing to a friend -- he also wants to be a dumb jock ever since we both started the TrainTotalJock files in 2003 -- I couldn't think of "deformed", so I invented (I think) "malformed", which did get the idea across but wasn't the word I was thinking of. Thank you, Vive and Dumbing Down file #3!. (I had to look it up! Yea!)

I love my cute little peepee. Alas, the Curse Prepubescent file that is interfering with my Shrinking by producing growth hormone is probably interfering with Curse of the Teeny Weenie with the massive amounts of testosterone it's producing. I'm as constantly horny as a teenager. Oh, yeah ... I am one ... sorta

It's not interfering with getting dumb ... yet. *sigh* Yet ...!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » April 28th, 2014, 10:29 am

My testosterone is waning. I think it takes a while, at least it has in my case -- your balls don't shrivel all at once.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 28th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Alien wrote:
My testosterone is waning. I think it takes a while, at least it has in my case -- your balls don't shrivel all at once.

My balls aren't shrinking due to Curse Prepubescent. Probably my penis is growing as well. *sigh* I had no problem referring to my cock as a penis just now. However, my balls have taken Teeny Weenie's hint and are retreating up into my body for longer and longer each day. They do come out when I lay down to sleep and are probably out when I'm sleeping -- how would I know? -- but rarely when I'm awake.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 29th, 2014, 7:51 am

That's pretty cool, actually. I wouldn't really care what size they are if they were inside. Mine have been moving up gradually, but so far, only the left one has gone inside on its own, and that was only twice that I know of, when I was having regular ejaculations.

Also, I haven't noticed any more shrinkage -- I'm still at 2-3/4" when I stand up. (Which is 1/2" of shrinkage from where I was before I started listening to TW again but the same as before I stopped.) What I've noticed is I'm limper and floppier, like the rag doll Sarnoga mentions in the file. So while the minimum size is no different, the *usual* size is less and every time I reach down there to pee or play I'm surprised because it isn't where my hand expects it to be.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 1st, 2014, 12:52 am

Alien wrote
That's pretty cool, actually. I wouldn't really care what size they are if they were inside. Mine have been moving up gradually, but so far, only the left one has gone inside on its own

There is a piercing I read about which is practiced in the Muslim world that is done to prevent a male's balls from re-entering his body. If it prevents balls from re-entering the body, it surely could be adapted to keep your balls in your body.

Naturally, I cannot find any information on it right now, including its name. The information may have come from one of Jim Ward's original pamphlets for Gauntlet. *sigh*
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 1st, 2014, 10:12 am

I read somewhere that those Jim Ward pamphlets were full of made-up stories. :-) It's an intriguing idea, though. I don't know enough about anatomy to know where/if you can do a deep piercing like that without causing problems. Wonder where to ask -- BME?

I'm intrigued now by a thread I read yesterday about castration and transsexualism, guys who had been castrated were saying it produced changes regarding forex transsexualism even with testosterone and more readical changes if they took estrogen instead. I'm wondering if my lower testosterone from listening to TW (mostly manifesting as reduced sexual desire) has something to do with the fact that most of the resistance I still had to CFG has evaporated. Also the effects of taking hormones as a kid on what I want (of course I already wanted breasts or I wouldn't have taken them) and the effects of your hormone changes on what you want:

http://forums.eunuch.org/showthread.php?24699-Can-castration-cause-one-to-become-transgendered

Also still feeling driven by Sarnoga's eunuch slave curse though after listening only once (I think) I don't feel like I have to do it. But I keep thinking about it. My subconscious doesn't seem to be as happy with just having my balls disappear as having them cut off by order of a master, even though it was TW that reawakened eunuch slave curse in the first place and made me want a master to force me to listen.

(Of course, the perspective being that I always wanted a woman's body sexually -- so I think these files all tap into/reawaken/modify that desire rather than creating it from scratch.)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 4th, 2014, 7:30 am

This showed up in my news feed from Huffington Post Weird News. I thought everyone might enjoy it. The title of the article is 17 Things Only a Dude With a Small Penis Says.

http://guyism.com/humor/things-dude-small-penis-says.html
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Serious Question

Postby jearns » May 4th, 2014, 4:42 pm

mikethedonnie wrote:how many listens did it take for you to notice any significant change. I stopped listening for awhile and things returned to normal for now. Now I want to listen again. I remember when I first started listening consistently I felt like a rubber band snap along the entire length of the shaft during the first listen and then had a constant tingling sensation. I tried to jerk off later that night and never got fully hard.

It's been over a year since I last listened, by the end I lost about 1/4 of an inch at my maximum horniness and 3/4 of an inch at my normal hard on. Any advice on getting back in? I have tried to relisten but no more has changed. Ideally, I'd like my 5" to be about 2.5 or less.

HMU here on in messages for more help.
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » May 5th, 2014, 2:20 am

Alien4420 wrote:
foxbarking wrote:
Yup, pretty much the entire thing is gone now. It is a real head trip since I had close to 9" my entire life and now there's nothing there. I thought it was all in my head during the rapid loss. The gradual loss is scarier because you realize how real it all is.

That's so cool. I was so scared of losing everything when I started out and now you're scaring me again but still, I just can't wait. I know that's just Tweeny Weenie messing with my head, but that's cool too. I can't believe how quickly my desires have changed from just wanting to shrink some to wanting to lose it all and never get hard again.

Good to see you back, BTW, I gather you're allowed to post like a grownup again?

In some instances, yes. Sorry about the delay in answering. Sometimes it just takes a while to have moments where I am allowed to.

At the moment, it's three in the morning and I was told to post the message now. For humiliation's sake, I am sitting here wearing a very wet diaper and nothing else. Six of my full clothed friends have been hanging out and Chris changed me earlier in front of them. When they saw what happened to my dick, they taunted me quite a bit.

Again, I just make sure to point out this isn't something cruel they are doing to me. They know how I like these things and even though it's with my permission and the fact that I like sitting, here like this is rather humiliating.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 5th, 2014, 7:33 am

I thought that might be the case.

Well, I've said it before and I've said it again, you're lucky to have a friend like Chris. I tried mention Teeny Weenie to the real life friend and bondage buddy who most shares my sexual quirks but he started to freak out, so I had to drop it.

One thing, though -- if he won't let you contribute, Chris should have to tell us about *his* progress.

Being humiliated like this is really hot and I envy you for that, too, though I know what you mean -- I find that kind of humiliation very real, at the same time as it turns me on. I think fear of humiliation has been my main sexual bugaboo over the years. Every time I think of something cool I imagine myself in the hospital being looked at and discussed by the staff.

I've always envied people who were braver than I was about this stuff. I'd have an earring, but they'd have a ring through their nose. And I'd want a ring through my nose too and would pierce it, but then I wouldn't have the guts to wear it in public. I guess I've gone pretty far with hormones, Curse Forced Gay, and Teeny Weenie, but there are definitely more things I would do if it weren't for my fear of humiliation.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby foxbarking » May 8th, 2014, 11:35 am

I tend to over mention my willingness in this whole thing, I know. I guess I sometimes assume that some people might think that Chris is a mean jerk or that these sort of things wouldn't be happening because they sometimes play out like erotic stories. Chris is actually a sweetheart and if I ever truly got angry at him, he'd likely drop the entire thing and never bring it up again. The six clothed friends might seem odd also, but they are all guys who are abdls and a couple leather guys, so the situation isn't as unusual as it might seem.

Chris tends not to post on message boards at all. He's one of those people who you bug to do something over and over again, but he never finds a way to get around to it. For example, the dishes are direct on Tuesday and he mentions he will wash them and then does so on Sunday (I'm obsessive compulsive so I find this sort of thing ghastly).

The other night was fun. I was sitting on the floor in my diaper translating a manga when the guys came over. They gave me lots to drink and I was wearing an abena x plus, so it took a long time to get to the point where I needed to change. I had to let them watch as it got wet. So finally when I got a change, Chris laid me on the bed and all six guys were watching as he took the diaper off and everyone saw what was left of my dick. Most of them were surprised as they had all seen the former 8 and a half I used to have. I received a lot of tormenting comments. A friend of mine who has a penectomy fetish made a comment about how I had basically had one the safest way possible. They were allowed to pull open the front of my clean diaper and look in whenever they wanted.

All in all, it was great. However, the miniscule bit of penis I have left did not stir at all although I was so turned on by the end that I was grabbing at it and trying to get some sort of reaction. I was longing and missing how it felt to grab it and stroke it, but no matter how hard I tried, I got nothing.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 8th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Wow. When you got to the point where everyone looked at what was left of your cock it was so hot. I've posted pictures in the gallery which was pretty humiliating but I can't wait for my friends to see what's left in real life. 2-1/2" is now about as "hard" as I get, that's standing up. it's almost always floppy now and disappears when I play with it and I find myself doing the weenie orgasms less and less.

I was always turned on by the idea of penectomy like your friend but never had the guts to go through with it. But I had to listen to Sarnoga's eunuch slave as a punishment and now I can't get the idea of castration out of my mind. So I guess it's kind of a race - if Teeny Weenie makes my balls move inside, there will be nothing to remove. They shrank a lot and now they live up by the base, they never come down anymore even when it's hot, but so far, only the let one has gone inside on its own, and that's only happened twice, back when I was still having the occasional hard ejaculation.

If anyone had told me that I'd go more than two days without coming, I'd have told them I was nuts, but I just realized that I've scarcely come in half a year!

Wow.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 9th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Alien wrote:
I was always turned on by the idea of penectomy like your friend but never had the guts to go through with it. But I had to listen to Sarnoga's eunuch slave as a punishment and now I can't get the idea of castration out of my mind. So I guess it's kind of a race - if Teeny Weenie makes my balls move inside, there will be nothing to remove.

There was a fascinating story in Eunuch Archive -- http://www.eunuch.org/ -- about a male who had a penectomy (and, I think, but am not sure, had his fingers removed) while his balls were tucked inside him. He was then delivered to a male brothel. He could not do anything to give himself an orgasm. His only hope of orgasm was to have a caring customer who would stimulate his prostate enough that he could reach orgasm. It gave him a incentive to provide great "customer service".

At one time, I had most of the stories of Eunuch Archive memorized ... and I actually wish I could find someone who would do this to (and for) me. I still wish that. Alas, I will probably have to pay for this to be done ... how much does it cost and where can I get it done?

I wanna be smooth ... no cock ... no balls ... no body hair. I never thought much about being "nullo" but that does seem to be the sexless direction where I'm headed.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 10th, 2014, 8:18 am

I think regular castration costs $2500, that's easy to get. There are also cutters who will do it for free but of course you're taking a risk.

Penectomies are harder to come by. Some guys do get them. It's been years since I read up on it, but I know some guys have convinced urologists to do it and I think you can get them done in Thailand.

It's easy of course to get your hair removed by electrolysis, but I think incredibly time consuming if you want to do your whole body. Maybe it's faster now with lasers, last time I checked it was new and there was some debate about whether it was permanent but that was many years ago.

I'm thinking that mounding might be the most practical way to go, the question being has anyone actually *done* this? I mean I see a lot of photoshopped stuff and two sets of instructions, but has anyone done it for real with a surgical stapler? As someone pointed out, you'd have to have the hair removed on your package, like before SRS. But once it's done, apparently you can't come, so you'd be at the mercy of anal orgasms.

I'm still planning to try it with tape.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » May 10th, 2014, 7:04 pm

I have had the castration fantasy at various times, but the resulting sexlessness has always turned me off - i.e. its a turnon, but afterwards it would not be.

The laser lights work best for dark-haired people, from what I can find out. For permanent hair-removal, a cheap-labor country such as Thailand might make sense too. Thailand is definitely the country for sex surgery, as lady-boys are so prevalent there, and their surgeons have more experience than anyone else.
jan
Regular
Regular

s

Postby alphabeta11 » May 10th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Just make sure you don't use super glue with balls and dick. They don't go well together.
alphabeta11

Postby OxyFemboi » May 10th, 2014, 8:21 pm

jan wrote:
I have had the castration fantasy at various times, but the resulting sexlessness has always turned me off - i.e. its a turnon, but afterwards it would not be.

The laser lights work best for dark-haired people, from what I can find out. For permanent hair-removal, a cheap-labor country such as Thailand might make sense too. Thailand is definitely the country for sex surgery, as lady-boys are so prevalent there, and their surgeons have more experience than anyone else.

I have always had the castration fantasy. However, since I am asexual to begin with, I have never felt an urgency to have myself -- is "calmed" the correct word? -- de-nutted. I also desire a totally smooth appearance, so I have been fantasizing for decades about a penectomy as well as losing all my body hair. I'm not certain about losing my nipples, but "nullo" does seem to be the asexual direction toward which I am heading.

I have either light brown or dirty blond hair depending on lighting and how dirty my hair has gotten. An Epilady, though painful, works on all color hair. I took a pain pill before I used it -- for fifteen to twenty minutes at a time -- to remove my body hair. It took me several hours over a week for me to remove all my body hair the first time. Yes, that included my groin but not any of my facial hair. My facial skin is extremely sensitive ... too sensitive for me to use this method of hair removal there.

I will probably have to go through this another two or three times until most of my body hair is gone. After all, not all of my body hair grows at the same time. Some is always resting.

http://www.urbandictionary.com defines a ladyboy as a type of Asian male to female transsexual which is distinct from a femboy. Since a ladyboy is a type of Asian male, ladyboys would naturally be prevalent in an Asian country like Thailand, which is noted for its sex-change surgery. It's like saying that there are many Germans in Germany, both obvious and redundant.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: s

Postby Alien4420 » May 11th, 2014, 9:01 am

alphabeta11 wrote:Just make sure you don't use super glue with balls and dick. They don't go well together.

Yeah, several people have warned me about super glue. The mounding instructions say to use a plastic tube or sheathe around your dick, that way when you glue the balls together they don't get stuck to your dick. The plastic tube is then pulled out of the mound. But apparently that's still bad for the skin. So I'm just going to try it with tape but have to shave my pubes first, I've been short on time & dealing with toothaches the last few weeks.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » May 11th, 2014, 9:27 am

I don't think it is obvious or redundant to say that Thailand has a lot of ladyboys. One would expect that all things being equal there would be an equivalent number of transexuals in every country, but Thailand seems to have a lot more than any other country. They are certainly more visible and more integrated into society than in other countries. They can be seen as hairdressers, hotel reception clerks, hotel maids, and so on, in addition to having their own gurly bars.

I tried to google for numbers proving that Thailand had more TSs than other countries, but numbers are hard to come by, it appears: see http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TSprevalence.html and http://www.transgenderasia.org/paper_counting_kathoey.htm, for example.
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 11th, 2014, 9:32 am

jan wrote:I have had the castration fantasy at various times, but the resulting sexlessness has always turned me off - i.e. its a turnon, but afterwards it would not be.

Yeah, that's what always got in the way of it for me too -- happy to lose my equipment, but afraid to lose the pleasure (and at one time, the baby making and functionality). That's why teeny weenie worked for me, no loss of pleasure. But I'm finding now as the curse sinks in that I'm fine even when I don't do the weenie orgasms. I'm more sex obsessed than I've ever been, it's 24/7 now since there's no real release. So I look at porn, hang on this site, I've been writing some castration stories which is a blast to do. I get so hot that the bottom of my dick gets covered with precum. It's a good tradeoff, sometimes I still wonder what it would be like to stroke my shaft but truth is I get a lot more sexual pleasure this way then I did before TW.

So I'm also looking at other ways to go in the nullo or pussy direction without being too drastic. Besides shrinking, there's mounding, there's castration with male or female hormones (though I'd try first without to see what it's like), and now I'm thinking of having my circumcision redone. Mine removed enough that I've always had trouble coming -- lots of time and effort and soreness. That was supposed to keep boys from masturbating but for me it just meant I did it for hours. :-) But now my weenie has shrunk and it's all getting loose, with the skin starting to wrap around the glans.

So I've been reading up on it and I'm thinking of getting recircumcised either to tight high (called "radically high" in the pic at the bottom of the page -- basically they remove all the shaft skin but leave some of the sensitive skin that was originally your inner foreskin) or tight low (what the Hebrews called bris pariah, called "radically tight" in the picture -- removing all the shaft skin and the foreskin so your dick head is basically attached to your crotch):

http://www.circlist.com/styles/page2.html

Both cuts result in significant length loss when you're soft. Tight low removes more but you also lose more sensation. Guys online who were circumcised that way say they basically can't jerk off or have oral, but can still fuck and get an explosion of pleasure when they come. That scares me some but the guys who have it say they like it.

So I'm a bit torn because I'd like to look like Foxbarking and I seem to have stopped shrinking, but my circumcision already left me with marginal functionality and I'm kind of scared to remove more nerve tissue. On the other hand, a guy who asked for tight high when he got circ'd at 15 said he was disappointed at first to find that the surgeon had tight low, but that he came to love it. I don't really see any complaints.

(There's actually a cut that's even more radical, in this case they put the circumcision scar right at the corona rather than a few millimeters down and it damages the nerves. A guy who was circumcised that way said that his head is entirely numb, but he seems to be OK with it too.)
Last edited by Alien4420 on May 11th, 2014, 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 11th, 2014, 9:45 am

jan wrote:I don't think it is obvious or redundant to say that Thailand has a lot of ladyboys. One would expect that all things being equal there would be an equivalent number of transexuals in every country, but Thailand seems to have a lot more than any other country. They are certainly more visible and more integrated into society than in other countries. They can be seen as hairdressers, hotel reception clerks, hotel maids, and so on, in addition to having their own gurly bars.

I tried to google for numbers proving that Thailand had more TSs than other countries, but numbers are hard to come by, it appears: see http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TSprevalence.html and http://www.transgenderasia.org/paper_counting_kathoey.htm, for example.

They just seem to be very accepted there. I think there are a lot of us here who would have jumped at the chance if it weren't condemned socially, I mean how many guys do you know, gay and straight, who wear panties/dress in secret etc.? It's amazingly common, but here your wife will leave you and you'll lose our job, so most of us keep it to fantasy and play.

The American Indians had a "third sex" and east Indians have an entire caste, the hejiras, for eunuchs, nullos, and other interests along those lines.

I don't think the line between male/female is as hard as we used to think. Our society enforced strict binary classifications on sexuality, job choices, dress, etc. And I think that rigid binary system has been gradually breaking down, but hasn't yet eroded to the point at which most of us who are TS or TV feel free to be ourselves, as we could in Thailand.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » May 11th, 2014, 6:58 pm

I think that if I could turn completely into a normal girl, with a normal female body and organs, I'd do it. The messy reality, though, is that the compromises and difficulties attached to it make the barriers too high.

At least the Thais, though not bias-free, seem to mostly leave it up to your karma in this life, and let a ladyboy be.

The circlist site told me far more than I imagined possible:)
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 11th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Yeah, I know what you're saying about the difficulties. I actually came close to transitioning, saw a psychologist, told family and friends I was TS (which isn't really true, but it's harder to explain that you would feel comfortable sexually having a female body). But in the end decided I'd be sacrificing too much.

I'm still learning about circumcision, trying to figure out things like whether I have a frenulum or not (or part of one). I'm realizing that I went half a century playing with my shaft without really knowing how it was glued together. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 11th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Alien wrote:
The American Indians had a "third sex" and east Indians have an entire caste, the hejiras, for eunuchs, nullos, and other interests along those lines.

I don't think the line between male/female is as hard as we used to think. Our society enforced strict binary classifications on sexuality, job choices, dress, etc. And I think that rigid binary system has been gradually breaking down, but hasn't yet eroded to the point at which most of us who are TS or TV feel free to be ourselves, as we could in Thailand.

I'm part American Indian; the connection is six generations back so I'm only 1/64 American Indian. G-g-g-g-grandma was Shushona of the Snake Spring Valley (just east of Bedford, PA) branch of the Seneca Indian tribe of the Iroquois Confederacy, if you want to get technical about it. That's barely enough to get excited about ... unless you're a genealogist like me, who as my Mom once said "is the only person who ever got excited about finding a eighth cousin three times removed". She called the very distantly related cousins I kept finding (we were all researching the same family tree) "genealogical cousins" (basically, cousins way too distant to bother with).

I was always fascinated with the "third sex" or "two-spirit" people of the Amerindians. I felt a bond, a kinship if you will, with that ideal. I didn't know about the Asian caste. Otherwise I would have looked into it and probably know a lot more about Hinduism and/or Buddhism than I do.

jan wrote
I think that if I could turn completely into a normal girl, with a normal female body and organs, I'd do it. The messy reality, though, is that the compromises and difficulties attached to it make the barriers too high.

At least the Thais, though not bias-free, seem to mostly leave it up to your karma in this life, and let a ladyboy be.

I'm not sure that being a "normal" girl ... or a "normal" boy ... or a "normal" anything ... is what I want. I'm not really fucking sure what I want. If "Other" was honored as a valid choice, I'd probably pick it. I always loved the category of "None of the Above".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 12th, 2014, 9:59 am

oxdude wrote:

I'm part American Indian; the connection is six generations back so I'm only 1/64 American Indian. G-g-g-g-grandma was Shushona of the Snake Spring Valley (just east of Bedford, PA) branch of the Seneca Indian tribe of the Iroquois Confederacy, if you want to get technical about it. That's barely enough to get excited about ... unless you're a genealogist like me, who as my Mom once said "is the only person who ever got excited about finding a eighth cousin three times removed". She called the very distantly related cousins I kept finding (we were all researching the same family tree) "genealogical cousins" (basically, cousins way too distant to bother with).

That's pretty cool, actually. I don't so much have a family tree as a family bush, although there are some interesting family traditions and there's some exotic stuff in my DNA. It's kind of awesome to imagine my ancestors marching with the Roman legions or being carried off in chains. But about the only thing I know other than where they came from is that none of them were eunuchs. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 12th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Alien wrote
I don't so much have a family tree as a family bush, although there are some interesting family traditions and there's some exotic stuff in my DNA. It's kind of awesome to imagine my ancestors marching with the Roman legions or being carried off in chains. But about the only thing I know other than where they came from is that none of them were eunuchs.

Dude, if your ancestors were Eunuchs, bro, you woulnn't be here. Unless my understanding of genetics is totally screwed up, and considering my usage of the Dumbing Down files, bro, it really could be. Some of the more interesting characters in my ancestry include Clovis the Patricide (I guess we can figure out how he got to be king!), various saints, and of course Charlemagne, which means I can take my ancestry back to 6 AD. Charlemagne's ancestry is one every genealogist want to tie into, since it's so well known, well researched, and exceptionally well documented.

I would love to hear about the exotic stuff in your DNA.

Did your ancestors come from the Ottoman Empire or some other place wehre Eunuchs were popular bro? Mine mostly -- except for the one Amerindian ancestor -- are all German, Swiss, English, Scot, and Irish. No Welsh, though, that I know of, though some cousins did marry peolpe from a Wales. I'm the typical American mutt ... with the American Indian thrown in because everyone was doing it back then.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mikethedonnie » May 26th, 2014, 3:47 pm

Anyone else find this weird? I have not listened to the file for awhile now due to I am scared what will happen to me. Yet my cock only gets semi-hard if at all unless I force myself to get it up and my mind wanders when I am alone to getting rid of it. I need some advice
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 26th, 2014, 5:05 pm

mikethedonnie wrote:Anyone else find this weird? I have not listened to the file for awhile now due to I am scared what will happen to me. Yet my cock only gets semi-hard if at all unless I force myself to get it up and my mind wanders when I am alone to getting rid of it. I need some advice

It just means that the suggestions are still in there. You can try removing them with Tangy's Cosmic Fire Deprogrammer, that worked for someone else here. You could also pay EMG to write an undo file for you, or ask a trusted hypnotist to take the suggestions out.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 26th, 2014, 6:47 pm

Alien wrote:

mikethedonnie wrote:
Anyone else find this weird? I have not listened to the file for awhile now due to I am scared what will happen to me. Yet my cock only gets semi-hard if at all unless I force myself to get it up and my mind wanders when I am alone to getting rid of it. I need some advice

It just means that the suggestions are still in there. You can try removing them with Tangy's Cosmic Fire Deprogrammer, that worked for someone else here. You could also pay EMG to write an undo file for you, or ask a trusted hypnotist to take the suggestions out.

Whether you can get rid of it depends on the version of the file you used and how often you listened. If you listened to Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie, there is probably no hope of getting rid of the suggestions. If you listened to Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie, you have a chance to eliminate the suggestions. I'm not sure if you will ever regain any lost length. If you've used more than one penis shrink file, regaining lost length is probably impossible; my friend Jeff has related his experiences with multiple penis shrink files, so this opinion has some facts to back it up.

Of course, if you listen to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file for a while longer -- perhaps another week, three weeks at the outside -- you will enjoy your penis shrinking and being less able to get erect. Yes, those suggestions are in there as well. If you listen long enough, you will WANT your penis to shrink and be useless for sexual purposes.

If you have been playing with your nipples much, there's probably some (but not much) hope. A friend point4ed out that when you are truly in the grip of this file, you quit referring to your penis as a cock or dick, and start using cutesy names like weenie, peepee, baby bits, etc. So ... how do you refer to your penis? Did you need to force yourself to refer to it as a penis, dick, or cock?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CyrilMtl » May 26th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Interesting way to discover how far you are fuck with the teeny weeny syndrome !
Another file I don't want to experiment, I like my PENIS the way it is :)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 26th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Cyril wrote:
Interesting way to discover how far you are fuck with the teeny weeny syndrome !
Another file I don't want to experiment, I like my PENIS the way it is :-)

Shrinking--Control Panel for you Height shrinks you proportionately, so if you shrink your height from six feet zero to five feet nine, you will shrink to a perfect twenty-three twenty-fourths (23/24) scale model of yourself. You will have lost 1/24 of your height; you will have shrunk by 95.833333333333333333 % in length. So you will "lose" -- if you have a normal six inch cock -- one-quarter inch (6" x 23/24 = 5.75); your cock will "only" be 5.75 inches. Since your entire body will have shrunk proportionately, you will feel no difference in size; you hands will be exactly the same size in proportion to your cock as they were before.

Okay, if you shrink down to five feet zero from six feet zero, you will lose an entire inch of cock length. If you shrink to four feet zero, you will lose an entire two inches in cock length. Are you going to shrink that far? Are you even interested in using either Shrinking or Teeny Weenie?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » May 30th, 2014, 8:45 pm

I saw yet another description of mounding, here:

http://www.newfapchan.org/di/res/8048.html
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 30th, 2014, 9:57 pm

Thanks, that's really interesting. I tried it a few days ago with tape & it worked pretty well, but my head was sticking out too far. Not quite sure what they're doing in those photos -- pushing it up inside after the mound has been made?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby legolash » June 7th, 2014, 6:01 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
Alien wrote:
I was always turned on by the idea of penectomy like your friend but never had the guts to go through with it. But I had to listen to Sarnoga's eunuch slave as a punishment and now I can't get the idea of castration out of my mind. So I guess it's kind of a race - if Teeny Weenie makes my balls move inside, there will be nothing to remove.

There was a fascinating story in Eunuch Archive -- http://www.eunuch.org/ -- about a male who had a penectomy (and, I think, but am not sure, had his fingers removed) while his balls were tucked inside him. He was then delivered to a male brothel. He could not do anything to give himself an orgasm. His only hope of orgasm was to have a caring customer who would stimulate his prostate enough that he could reach orgasm. It gave him a incentive to provide great "customer service".

At one time, I had most of the stories of Eunuch Archive memorized ... and I actually wish I could find someone who would do this to (and for) me. I still wish that. Alas, I will probably have to pay for this to be done ... how much does it cost and where can I get it done?

I wanna be smooth ... no cock ... no balls ... no body hair. I never thought much about being "nullo" but that does seem to be the sexless direction where I'm headed.

It is very interesting story in Eunuch Archive you just mentioned .Could you please tell me the name of the story, I would like to ready it

Thanks a lot
legolash

Postby OxyFemboi » June 8th, 2014, 5:21 am

legloash wrote:
It is very interesting story in Eunuch Archive you just mentioned .Could you please tell me the name of the story, I would like to ready it

If I had remembered the story title, I would have given it and probably included a link to it. I can say it was probably written at least a decade ago, which was when I was reading everything on Eunuch Archive religiously. It was marked [g} -- for gay sexual matter -- in the story index. SOrry I can't help more.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Yamigalence » June 9th, 2014, 2:47 pm

First of all, I have been a long time watcher of this thread and love all the success I have seen. I do have some questions about how things function now that everyone (that has used the file). The most burning question is how a teenie weenie orgasm feels like. The other question is a bit too personal to ask in thread, so PM if you are curious.
Yamigalence

Postby Alien4420 » June 9th, 2014, 3:36 pm

Weenie orgasms are very intense and you can have multiple orgasms. You feel pumping too, but because you're soft, little comes out. Also, you just feel satisfied for a moment, as if you'd come, and then instead of losing interest in sex and feeling sleep you're suddenly hornier than ever. Plus you start getting body rushes because your prostate is swollen and this goes on for hours during which you're insanely horny and have trouble getting anything non-sex-related done.

I found that everything became less intense with time, perhaps because my balls shrank and I was making less testosterone. But I was still sex-crazed all the time. Now that I've gone back to having regular orgasms (because I stopped shrinking) I miss that constant horniness but on the other hand I can get stuff done again!

Still amazing to look down at my package and see how its been miniaturized. Like a little toy version of what I used to have.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » June 9th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Yamigalence wrote:The other question is a bit too personal to ask in thread, so PM if you are curious.

I assure you nothing is to personnel for this thread.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Yamigalence » June 10th, 2014, 3:54 am

diode168 wrote:
Yamigalence wrote:The other question is a bit too personal to ask in thread, so PM if you are curious.

I assure you nothing is to personnel for this thread.

Well I hope not... See my significant other claims that the pics in the gallery are just creative photoshop images, and isn't convinced that I could be more fun with a teenie weenie unless they see a video of someone else having a teenie weenie orgasm. So, I am unsure how to proceed.
Yamigalence

Postby Alien4420 » June 10th, 2014, 9:04 am

-Deleted-
Last edited by Alien4420 on June 24th, 2014, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » June 10th, 2014, 11:22 am

Yami wrote:
First of all, I have been a long time watcher of this thread and love all the success I have seen. I do have some questions about how things function now that everyone (that has used the file). The most burning question is how a teenie weenie orgasm feels like. The other question is a bit too personal to ask in thread, so PM if you are curious.

For me, a weenie orgasm is more of a full-body orgasm than what a guy is sued to. I'm told that the full-body orgasm is most like what a woman feels than what a guy feels.

Dude, we're talking about the length of our penises, how often we orgasm, and other personal items like that. I have no idea what question you're thinking of that could be "too personal": for this thread. The hand we use to wank? Me? Left. Handedness? Right. And golly gee, since using [Feminine Conditioning[/b], I'm dressing in more and more women's clothing and using makeup.

It's not like we're a bunch of shrinking violets here. Ask and you will get answers. I can't do video since I don't have a camera or smartphone but otherwise will do my best to accommodate you.

I've finally stated shrinking again after using Curse Prepubescent. I'm now 1.75 inches soft (and, no, I don't get hard any more). But playing with my nipples is soooooooo much fun!

I recommend that you use the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file when you decide to listen to the file instead of the non-Curse version.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on June 11th, 2014, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby ShrunkenMaster » June 10th, 2014, 11:46 am

Alien4420 wrote:I have a video of me having a weenie orgasm that I made at the request of another forum participant. If you like, I'll repost it.

Please do. I wanna see it.
ShrunkenMaster

Postby Small1sh » June 10th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Just wondering how everyone else is getting on that we've not heard from for a while, like Cloudrider07, Jearns and pashrinker?

I'd be interested to see what theirs are like now [with a ruler].
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » June 10th, 2014, 1:19 pm

--
Last edited by Alien4420 on June 10th, 2014, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » June 10th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Deleted expired link
Last edited by Alien4420 on June 24th, 2014, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

May not have known what I was getting into...

Postby Sylvan012 » June 14th, 2014, 9:58 pm

Hey, uh, I met this really masterful guy who kinda knew I was submissive and such. He encouraged me to listen to this file and, well, I did ... most of it, at any rate. About 75%.

But I can't stop thinking about it even though he told me that it's had really monstrously reported results on guys.

The thing is, I didn't start out very big at all.

I'm concerned that even though I love humiliation, that I may end up really smaller...

Insight? Ideas? Feedback?
Sylvan012

Postby OxyFemboi » June 14th, 2014, 10:38 pm

sylvan wrote:
Hey, uh, I met this really masterful guy who kinda knew I was submissive and such. He encouraged me to listen to this file and, well, I did ... most of it, at any rate. About 75%.

But I can't stop thinking about it even though he told me that it's had really monstrously reported results on guys.

The thing is, I didn't start out very big at all.

I'm concerned that even though I love humiliation, that I may end up really smaller...

Insight? Ideas? Feedback?

Yes, you will end up smaller. That's the idea of the file. However, if you listen to the file regularly, you will love the idea of having a small penis. The file makes you proud of having a teeny weenie. You'll boast about it. You might even look on those with porn star sized penises as monstrous or unnatural. After all, only 0.6 % of the men in the world own a penis smaller than 2.76 inches (7 cm). (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size)

I suggest that you listen to Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie instead of the non-curse version. This way you don't have to worry about whether you will continue to listen. Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

This is really, really, really important, so I'm putting it in bold:
My peepee's current flaccid length is 1.75 inches ... and I rarely get hard any more. I'm proud of my teeny weenie, bro. Listen to the file, dude, and hold your heads (both of them) high! You will no longer be humiliated by your small dick, dude. I don't hide my 1.75 inch (and shrinking) dick when I'm showering at the gym. Do you?

Think about it....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sylvan012 » June 16th, 2014, 12:04 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:Yes, you will end up smaller. That's the idea of the file. However, if you listen to the file regularly, you will love the idea of having a small penis. The file makes you proud of having a teeny weenie. You'll boast about it. You might even look on those with porn star sized penises as monstrous or unnatural. After all, only 0.6 % of the men in the world own a penis smaller than 2.76 inches (7 cm). (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size)

I suggest that you listen to Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie instead of the non-curse version. This way you don't have to worry about whether you will continue to listen. Here's the link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

This is really, really, really important, so I'm putting it in bold:
My peepee's current flaccid length is 1.75 inches ... and I rarely get hard any more. I'm proud of my teeny weenie, bro. Listen to the file, dude, and hold your heads (both of them) high! You will no longer be humiliated by your small dick, dude. I don't hide my 1.75 inch (and shrinking) dick when I'm showering at the gym. Do you?

Think about it....

How big were you to begin with? How long did that shrinkage take?

And if I listen to the "curse" version, how could I reverse it?

Plus, I still like the idea of being able to get hard...

I downloaded a purge file but have not listened to it, yet. While I started out a bit small, I think I'm already a bit smaller.
Sylvan012

Postby OxyFemboi » June 17th, 2014, 11:50 pm

Sylvan wrote:
How big were you to begin with? How long did that shrinkage take?

And if I listen to the "curse" version, how could I reverse it?

Plus, I still like the idea of being able to get hard...

I downloaded a purge file but have not listened to it, yet. While I started out a bit small, I think I'm already a bit smaller.

How big was I? That's hard to say now. I don't remember but I know I did measure myself when I was hard; I was well over eight inches hard (actually near paper towel tube dimensions). I have no idea of my flaccid dimensions. Since I don't get hard any more, I don't have any idea of my current dimensions. Nor do I care.

Shrinkage time and speed varies with the person and probably with how often one listens. If I remember correctly, I started posting near the Ides of March, 2014. So ... from the middle of March to now, from whatever I was to 1.75 inches (and still wanting to shrink even more). That 1.75 inches included a small growth spurt from when I listened to Curse Prepubescent, which I'm not doing any more.

There is no reversal file for either file. One extremely good reason for this is that the file makes you want -- need -- to have a teeny weenie. There are no dissatisfied customers. Dude, you are proud of your teeny weenie! Can you say that now?

You won't be able to reverse the shrinkage. In fact, you will have no desire to reverse it after listening a few times, perhaps a week or so. Really. Even though that sounds inconceivable right now, you won't want to be big any more. You might pity those with big cocks. Your teeny weenie is your conception of a normal-sized cock; those dudes with humongous cocks are obviously malformed or deformed or whatever.

I dare you to listen to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie once a day for fourteen days. If you wish, you can pick a file for me to listen to. There are limitations, of course, including that I won't listen to a file that will work against what I'm listening to or have listened to.

If you have ever listened to E-mail Slave, I will gladly send you an e-mail containing the suggestion that you listen to the file for a week or so. After listening for a while, you love to listen to this file.

If you think you have already lost size, you may as well start posting measurements and/or pix.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Scarlett_S » June 18th, 2014, 3:09 am

I'm really interested in having a tiny little clitty, but I don't want to get rid of it permanently. Are there any short-term alternatives? EMG's 7 Day shrink is lacking in reviews, but it'd be about perfect for what I'm wanting.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories