Moderator: EMG

Postby regulus » November 5th, 2014, 11:27 pm

i might be in on that
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 6th, 2014, 3:27 am

then let the games begin!

the first smallest weenie after 1year wins...so shrink those useless pieces of flesh, evolve to the teenie weenie
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MrLes » November 6th, 2014, 6:33 am

squirrel75 wrote:then let the games begin!

the first smallest weenie after 1year wins...so shrink those useless pieces of flesh, evolve to the teenie weenie

the first ever shrinking games....may the odds be forever in your favor
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 6th, 2014, 7:53 am

Hell Year!! No really some rules are welcome to keep it going on...shrinking on... 8O
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » November 6th, 2014, 9:08 am

The "rules" seem pretty simple... the first one to get the smallest enjoys the best orgasm first, and the bragging rights to it... at least that's what I got from squirrel's post...

If one puts into place a limit on the times per day or something like that it limits the competition and motivation, doesn't it?

I'm enjoying watching you all shrink away as well... just be mindful of health related issues on this... people have lost their testosterone and fallen into some serious health problems as a result, like depression. The other effects may be desirable but something tells me depression may not be...

Ok I'll get off my soapbox now, lol!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby RationalCat » November 6th, 2014, 9:48 am

I'm joining this game, no pictures though, only numerical measurments. I'm editing this file so it can be more compatible with me (a different induction), so after a few days I should be able join this.
RationalCat

Postby Judy-Anne » November 6th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Hi shrinkers! Yesturday i started to feel the tingles all around my balls and cock! Couldn t get as hard as usual. I also felt a sort of constant pressure in my scrotum and down my belly. Very strange effects.. :oops:
Ok. How many are we on that challenge little boyz ?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ace-alex » November 6th, 2014, 2:12 pm

A whole year? Wow, I understand the appeal of this file, I really do... but the health risks are far too great and numerous for me to give it any of my time tbh.

The most common effects of low/no testosterone being; Lack of libido (obviously), Lack of energy/fatigue, Obesity/increased body fat, Decreased muscle mass, Loss of bone density/increased risk of osteoporosis, Hot flashes, Swelling of/tenderness in/ growth of breast tissue, Lower metabolism, Lack of self confidence, Trouble with memory/concentration, Irritability, Sleep apnea, Thyroid problems, increased risk of Type II Diabetes, Problems with red blood cell production and Depression.

I think people should be aware of the risks, as well as how hot the fantasy is. If Sarnoga's masterpiece does it for you, then enjoy.
:)
ace-alex

Postby Judy-Anne » November 6th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Holly shit!! Really? that' s kind of rude! 8O
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » November 6th, 2014, 3:20 pm

though maybe the curse should be used out of the normal one > : 3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 6th, 2014, 7:12 pm

MrLes wrote:

the first ever shrinking games....may the odds be forever in your favor

heh heh you caught the insinuation... ;)

and as far as depression,that can all be countered.... i will once again repeat, this is not for everyone....enter at own risk. the above potential side effects have duly been noted numerous times through this thread. non-participents are asked to respect the desires or interests of those wanting a smaller 'weenis' for whatever reason..please be respectful, and do not dissuade nor discourage thier efforts. it is thier choice and thiers alone.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 6th, 2014, 9:11 pm

I definitely want to try the race. Thank you squirrel... not sure i 'll listen for 1 year though. But from my part i ll try 1 month every night to see what happens...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 9th, 2014, 10:27 am

After 1 week listening every night it seems like no matter how hard I try I just can t get a full erection, i feel on the edge of cuming before I get fully erect... I don't know if the file is doing it but it just happens. I am not sure at all that this is something I want, what is my wife going to say if it really happens? For the moment I hear Sarnoga s voice during the day while working and it gives me a lot of pleasure. I ll try my best to give in completely and see what happens. I don't really think it can work actually, so I m not really scared... :roll:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 9th, 2014, 10:44 am

jib wrote:After 1 week listening every night it seems like no matter how hard I try I just can t get a full erection, i feel on the edge of cuming before I get fully erect... I don't know if the file is doing it but it just happens. I am not sure at all that this is something I want, what is my wife going to say if it really happens? For the moment I hear Sarnoga s voice during the day while working and it gives me a lot of pleasure. I ll try my best to give in completely and see what happens. I don't really think it can work actually, so I m not really scared... :roll:

be careful....posts have revealed users want it,over time...best to read from page one on and see if you really want it, or need it. it can become very,very addictive, making you mentally aroused at how totally limp and useless it has become,so soft and squishy it is. how aroused you are..dreaming erotic dreams of limpness, wet dreams...how lovely..
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 9th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Wow! Just felt my balls retract reading your post Squirrel! I swear it s true. This is strange... do you think that my wife will like it if I get so small and limp? I m quite affraid cause even if she is dominant I'm not sure that she will want a little boy's cock at home. I am quite worried in the end. But I feel I want to listen again tonight before bedtime just to make sure. :(
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 9th, 2014, 2:14 pm

jib wrote:Wow! Just felt my balls retract reading your post Squirrel! I swear it s true. This is strange... do you think that my wife will like it if I get so small and limp? I m quite affraid cause even if she is dominant I'm not sure that she will want a little boy's cock at home. I am quite worried in the end. But I feel I want to listen again tonight before bedtime just to make sure. :(

some women like their men less manly...they dont feel obligated to have to have sex....a relief for some women..little limp dangling bits of no sexual value....so delightful....you can always wear a strap-on.... :D
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 9th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Rush of pleasure reading this! My wife mife might like it but I won't say anything about the file and wait to see if she says something about it... thank you squirrel... it s so comforting to know that some women might like that. I want to be less than a man for her. Hope she will enjoy it... she doesn' t like penetration anyway :)
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby subdad36 » November 9th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Can i ask running this, do you lose your sexual desire altogether or just the ability to get hard and cum? does your energy refocus? or is it gone altogether?
subdad36
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 9th, 2014, 3:40 pm

I feel very aroused all the time to be honnest. And I also think about the file a lot. Yesterday I didn t plan to listen again but i finally did, I skipped the induction though. I jerked off erlier, half erect no matter how hard I tried to get hard. Feels so strange and humiliating. As I wright this post i feel tingles in my cock and lot of arousal. I feel desperatly horny thinking the file might work, besides i m starting to want this changes so badly and can t explain exactly how it started. It s like i feel a constant presence in my mind, a coatching to get small, it s very addictive... wow my balls ache as i write this, it s strange, i also feel shiverings down my spine... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby subdad36 » November 9th, 2014, 5:50 pm

that is damn hot jib!
subdad36
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 9th, 2014, 6:27 pm

subdad36 wrote:Can i ask running this, do you lose your sexual desire altogether or just the ability to get hard and cum? does your energy refocus? or is it gone altogether?

it should refocus. some report ball sac tingling and/or increased sensitivity anally and head of their clitties...also the loss of getting hard. some say they dribble cum out when being fucked...watch that video again and see...how it drips out as they get pounded..

http://annamalicesissyselfhypnosis.com/2014/2468-limp-clitty-training/

irresistible my pretties..those erotic images engraved in your minds..
"Be careful what you wish for. You may get it (just not how you wanted it)"
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 9th, 2014, 6:40 pm

jib wrote:I feel very aroused all the time to be honnest. And I also think about the file a lot. Yesterday I didn t plan to listen again but i finally did, I skipped the induction though. I jerked off erlier, half erect no matter how hard I tried to get hard. Feels so strange and humiliating. As I wright this post i feel tingles in my cock and lot of arousal. I feel desperatly horny thinking the file might work, besides i m starting to want this changes so badly and can t explain exactly how it started. It s like i feel a constant presence in my mind, a coatching to get small, it s very addictive... wow my balls ache as i write this, it s strange, i also feel shiverings down my spine... :oops:

your balls aching are a sign it is working, i suppose its a good thing she doesn't like being penetrated, right? you can still please her with a stiff tongue or fingers or dildo..she might desire that level of dedicated servitude, since it appears you will soon be completely uselessly limp and squishy, not to mention, prematurely dribbling out cum as you service her with your tongue,exciting you even more,knowing she has power over your sexuality...whatever she wants/tells you to do, you eagerly fullfil it to orgasmic delight...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » November 9th, 2014, 8:56 pm

i should of taken a before image, but im just a lil smaller than i last listened, i still ocassionally get hard but Morning wood? yea that feels to be a thing of the past,

but since now im thinking of my health for two :3 this is Dracari btw, i haveto be concerned for Cael's health if it gets so small and the health risks w/ things getting so useless down there, yea we have health coverage but you try telling your doctor your living w/ a second personality you dont want "help" with ontop why its getting smaller and testosterone levels are constantly dwindling but the idea of it being small like mondaytuesday's is enticing ^^;;

i'll try to get a picture uploaded of how small it is since the last upload i had, once i get off my duff and get a new iPhone Data cable (or batteries for my 2Megapixel digital camera.)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 9th, 2014, 11:22 pm

squirrel75 wrote:
jib wrote:I feel very aroused all the time to be honnest. And I also think about the file a lot. Yesterday I didn t plan to listen again but i finally did, I skipped the induction though. I jerked off erlier, half erect no matter how hard I tried to get hard. Feels so strange and humiliating. As I wright this post i feel tingles in my cock and lot of arousal. I feel desperatly horny thinking the file might work, besides i m starting to want this changes so badly and can t explain exactly how it started. It s like i feel a constant presence in my mind, a coatching to get small, it s very addictive... wow my balls ache as i write this, it s strange, i also feel shiverings down my spine... :oops:

your balls aching are a sign it is working, i suppose its a good thing she doesn't like being penetrated, right? you can still please her with a stiff tongue or fingers or dildo..she might desire that level of dedicated servitude, since it appears you will soon be completely uselessly limp and squishy, not to mention, prematurely dribbling out cum as you service her with your tongue,exciting you even more,knowing she has power over your sexuality...whatever she wants/tells you to do, you eagerly fullfil it to orgasmic delight...

oh my god ! your words are sooo hot !!! I feel like I want to listen to the curse right now... I want to stay limp all the time.. than you squirrel from you post and thank you for protecting those who made the decision to have a tiny weenie...after all it s our choice!
I hope my wife will be as excited as you from seeing a tiny thing. my balls aches while i write this, but i m not sure it s the file doing ii. right now I have to listen so excited knowing i m on the way!!!
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 8:50 am

www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=149327
It got smaller I think :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Demnok » November 10th, 2014, 10:18 am

jib wrote:www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=149327
It got smaller I think :oops:

Don't worry. Soon you'll have to shave your pubes to notice your weeny.
Demnok

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 10:32 am

Wow.. really didn t think it would work. I swear! But now I want a limp weenie so bad! When i m aroused I feel like I really don t want it to grow... I m worried :?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby subdad36 » November 10th, 2014, 11:03 am

hey jib, do you cum anymore? or is that gone and replaced with constant arousal? if you stay horny and can't get off, that's gotta be wild
subdad36
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 11:17 am

Yes for the moment I still cum. But can t get fully erect. I m think now that my cock got smaller. I used to be 7inch erect and now I cant get above 5.5. But maybe it s only because i m not hard... i ll keep on reporting about that. Writing in this post give me tingles in my balls, and a little ache also. I really don t know yet if it is working and In the back of my mind I still believe it s not but the difference is that now I really want my cock to shrink... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby subdad36 » November 10th, 2014, 11:53 am

now that you want it to happen, it will. from all the other results on here you will be a button and love it. that is so friggin' wild and cool. enjoy and keep posting how it goes. not sure why this has me so interested, but i am party terrified and also seriously aroused by this whole thread...........
subdad36
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 12:06 pm

to be honnest I didn t read the whole thread but I suppose it's a good thing that I want a small weenie, at least I do enjoy it for the moment... actually it s a long time since I started listening and I did felt the effects at that moment, but now I feel it a little stronger for sure and it seems to work... oh my ! am I really saying that!!!
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 1:36 pm

just a question to those who experimented the file. I feel contractions above my bladder and pain in this area. i can t dertermine exactly where but the pain is real. did this kind of stuff happen to you?
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 10th, 2014, 4:12 pm

jib wrote:to be honnest I didn t read the whole thread but I suppose it's a good thing that I want a small weenie, at least I do enjoy it for the moment... actually it s a long time since I started listening and I did felt the effects at that moment, but now I feel it a little stronger for sure and it seems to work... oh my ! am I really saying that!!!

oh it works...ask cloudrider....and others....you should shave down there, so we can actually see it, its so small .As you do, i am sure you will realize how much you love it shrinking away, and don't care if it sucks in and disappears.. Go shave off your pubes and post a new pic of your ever shrinking weenie
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 10th, 2014, 4:24 pm

the more you want it, the faster it shrinks. Limp, lifeless. lovely and squishy... can't stop, won't stop. Shrink, Shrivel, Slipping away. pulling inside, when you go to touch it...dripping clear,sweet juices..taste and see.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 4:47 pm

oh my god squirrel ! this is so hot! i will shave i swear and listen as much as i can...I feel such an intense pleasure it s amazing, feel so weak.. :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 10th, 2014, 4:52 pm

jib wrote:oh my god squirrel ! this is so hot! i will shave i swear and listen as much as i can...I feel such an intense pleasure it s amazing, feel so weak.. :oops:

most call me HeadMistress Squirrel ,not god.. ;) go,hurry and shave now.. i await new pics...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 5:46 pm

yes mistress squirrel, thank you for everything. I swear I will but please can I just do it thursday because I have to tell my wife about it? otherwise she will not undersdand why I did it... I feel sorry to make you wait believe me... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 10th, 2014, 5:47 pm

jib wrote:yes mistress squirrel, thank you for everything. I swear I will but please can I just do it thursday because I have to tell my wife about it? otherwise she will not undersdand why I did it... I feel sorry to make you wait believe me... :oops:

ok
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 10th, 2014, 6:49 pm

thank you for understanding headmistress squirrel. I hope my wife will like it all shaved and flacid... so exciting !
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 10th, 2014, 7:08 pm

jib wrote:thank you for understanding headmistress squirrel. I hope my wife will like it all shaved and flacid... so exciting !

most certainly...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » November 10th, 2014, 11:56 pm

jib wrote:just a question to those who experimented the file. I feel contractions above my bladder and pain in this area. i can t dertermine exactly where but the pain is real. did this kind of stuff happen to you?

According to some of the people I've been talking to that's normal for this file.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » November 11th, 2014, 7:15 am

Now that' s scary!... under the advice of headmistress squirrel, I started a journal. I'll do my best to report every day. Thanks for your support. I ll write later on cause i've got a lot to say about this "situation"... :roll:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 11th, 2014, 3:00 pm

diode168 wrote:
jib wrote:just a question to those who experimented the file. I feel contractions above my bladder and pain in this area. i can t dertermine exactly where but the pain is real. did this kind of stuff happen to you?

According to some of the people I've been talking to that's normal for this file.

i believe it is a precursor for the testicles retracting, the spermatic cords shortening,as indicated in the file. in some cases, i have heard reports of a rubber band snapping kind of feeling, which is temporary, and painless, yet begins the accelerated shrinking of weenie and balls. no further pathetic stiffies are had after this happens....so hot..permanent impotence, never being able to penetrate again......
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 11th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Yes headmistress squirrel... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 11th, 2014, 8:08 pm

I am sure you are all creaming your undies right about now.....just thinking of how little it will be....
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 11th, 2014, 8:51 pm

I want it as small as possible headmistress Squirrel... so small and limp, a useless piece of flesh. That's how I feel right now... I did cream for sure, and now it is shrinking, i can feel it ... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 11th, 2014, 9:22 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:
diode168 wrote:

i believe it is a precursor for the testicles retracting, the spermatic cords shortening,as indicated in the file. in some cases, i have heard reports of a rubber band snapping kind of feeling, which is temporary, and painless, yet begins the accelerated shrinking of weenie and balls. no further pathetic stiffies are had after this happens....so hot..permanent impotence, never being able to penetrate again......
Hottest thing I've read on this forum.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 11th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Ryan83 wrote:
HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:
diode168 wrote:

Hottest thing I've read on this forum.

So hot, you want to shrink as well? The thoughts of being that changed, drawing you in likea whirlpool?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 12th, 2014, 5:59 am

No, I'm good. Fun to think about, not even remotely interested in doing it.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 12th, 2014, 7:12 am

I, Judy-Anne, will tell you the truth, it is so good , so right to become a sissy, I feel constant arousal, consuming desires, my pelvis area is on fire .... and i can t stop it from shrinking,but it is alright now as I feel protected by my teacher... please goddess, protect me from mean people making fun of my smaller weeny... i feel so weak and I need your strength, i need you to fill me with your burning words...
I just wet myself again as I write this. I definately have to put a towel beneath me as I leak juices like a good sissy,
Judy-Anne
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories