terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 11th, 2014, 3:00 pm

diode168 wrote:
jib wrote:just a question to those who experimented the file. I feel contractions above my bladder and pain in this area. i can t dertermine exactly where but the pain is real. did this kind of stuff happen to you?

According to some of the people I've been talking to that's normal for this file.

i believe it is a precursor for the testicles retracting, the spermatic cords shortening,as indicated in the file. in some cases, i have heard reports of a rubber band snapping kind of feeling, which is temporary, and painless, yet begins the accelerated shrinking of weenie and balls. no further pathetic stiffies are had after this happens....so hot..permanent impotence, never being able to penetrate again......
"Be careful what you wish for. You may get it (just not how you wanted it)"
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 11th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Yes headmistress squirrel... :oops:
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 11th, 2014, 8:08 pm

I am sure you are all creaming your undies right about now.....just thinking of how little it will be....
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 11th, 2014, 8:51 pm

I want it as small as possible headmistress Squirrel... so small and limp, a useless piece of flesh. That's how I feel right now... I did cream for sure, and now it is shrinking, i can feel it ... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 11th, 2014, 9:22 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel wrote:
diode168 wrote:
jib wrote:just a question to those who experimented the file. I feel contractions above my bladder and pain in this area. i can t dertermine exactly where but the pain is real. did this kind of stuff happen to you?

According to some of the people I've been talking to that's normal for this file.

i believe it is a precursor for the testicles retracting, the spermatic cords shortening,as indicated in the file. in some cases, i have heard reports of a rubber band snapping kind of feeling, which is temporary, and painless, yet begins the accelerated shrinking of weenie and balls. no further pathetic stiffies are had after this happens....so hot..permanent impotence, never being able to penetrate again......
Hottest thing I've read on this forum.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 11th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Ryan83 wrote:
diode168 wrote:

Hottest thing I've read on this forum.

So hot, you want to shrink as well? The thoughts of being that changed, drawing you in likea whirlpool?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryan83 » November 12th, 2014, 5:59 am

No, I'm good. Fun to think about, not even remotely interested in doing it.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 12th, 2014, 7:12 am

I, Judy-Anne, will tell you the truth, it is so good , so right to become a sissy, I feel constant arousal, consuming desires, my pelvis area is on fire .... and i can t stop it from shrinking,but it is alright now as I feel protected by my teacher... please goddess, protect me from mean people making fun of my smaller weeny... i feel so weak and I need your strength, i need you to fill me with your burning words...
I just wet myself again as I write this. I definately have to put a towel beneath me as I leak juices like a good sissy,
Judy-Anne
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 12th, 2014, 9:38 am

jib wrote
please goddess, protect me from mean people making fun of my smaller weeny... i feel so weak and I need your strength, i need you to fill me with your burning words...

If/when someone makes fun of your smaller weenie, tell them how you did it. They will usually say something like "You're kidding! That shit doesn't work." Challenge them to use the file once a day for a few weeks, maybe a month. Afterward, they can make fun of you.

Of course by the time a month has gone by ... :twisted: *grin*
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Judy-Anne » November 12th, 2014, 10:22 am

... sissy juice... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 12th, 2014, 2:38 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
jib wrote
please goddess, protect me from mean people making fun of my smaller weeny... i feel so weak and I need your strength, i need you to fill me with your burning words...

If/when someone makes fun of your smaller weenie, tell them how you did it. They will usually say something like "You're kidding! That shit doesn't work." Challenge them to use the file once a day for a few weeks, maybe a month. Afterward, they can make fun of you.

Of course by the time a month has gone by ... :twisted: *grin*

Heh heh oxy..sly one you are..
recruits?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 12th, 2014, 8:19 pm

:D I love this situation, long life to this forum! love and respect to you...
... I really thought the file wouldn t work... believe me. and well, I can feel it clearly shrink now and it's quite scary, but I just can t do anything. I have no control over it anymore. my body is changing without my permition and it is so extremely arousing at the same time... all day, all night, it shrinks, things are moving in my pelvis area, it s just crazy...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 1:22 pm

I took mesures and I ve lost more almost 2 inches after 10 days. Goodbye weenie... I used to want you bigger, but now I will get rid of you forever... :D
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 2:55 pm

jib wrote:I took mesures and I ve lost more almost 2 inches after 10 days. Goodbye weenie... I used to want you bigger, but now I will get rid of you forever... :D

have new photos for us to see?
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 3:06 pm

I didn t know if it had any interest so I didn t take pictures today. I will do it tonight when i m back from work or tomorow morning for sure. Feels good to see it getting smaller and smaller ... :wink:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 3:14 pm

jib wrote:I didn t know if it had any interest so I didn t take pictures today. I will do it tonight when i m back from work or tomorow morning for sure. Feels good to see it getting smaller and smaller ... :wink:

it must look even smaller, now that is hairless....
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Yes I think so. It feels smaller in size and it is thiner too I suppose. I really get upset now when it grows, I hate it when it s getting big. Last day I was beating it to make it go small :evil:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 13th, 2014, 3:33 pm

jib wrote:Yes I think so. It feels smaller in size and it is thiner too I suppose. I really get upset now when it grows, I hate it when it s getting big. Last day I was beating it to make it go small :evil:

when it resists shrinking,and tries to swell, squeeze just the tip . it will train your
shrinky dink to stay limp.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Oh yes good advice! I will! It s so much better much sexier when soft and limp...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Demnok » November 13th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Could we have a photo, jib?
Demnok

Postby Judy-Anne » November 13th, 2014, 4:17 pm

My name is Judy-Anne ;)
yes when I get back from work or towmorow... :)
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 9:20 am

It is small... honnestly I would laugh at the piece of flesh
www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=149435
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

So delightfully small.

Postby legeth » November 14th, 2014, 10:32 am

jib wrote:It is small... honnestly I would laugh at the piece of flesh
That is a really cute little clitty you have there! You must be proud! All you need now is a pair of pretty pink panties.
legeth

Postby Demnok » November 14th, 2014, 10:38 am

What a cutie! Can you get erect or is it impossible to get an erection anymore?
Demnok

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 11:29 am

Yes I can be half erect. But I hate it now... :evil:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby legeth » November 14th, 2014, 12:22 pm

Now it just needs be so small that your teeny weeny retreats inside of you. How has the file affected your balls?
legeth

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 1:00 pm

To be honnest i m not sure because I leak a lot of sissy juice these days. So my balls are quite empty and small. That s why i Do not know if it s the file shrinking them. :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 3:41 pm

jib wrote:To be honnest i m not sure because I leak a lot of sissy juice these days. So my balls are quite empty and small. That s why i Do not know if it s the file shrinking them. :oops:

i am sure they are shrinking very fast now. noticing daily how fast they are disappearing and shrinking down to the size of rasins...oh so sexy and lucious...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 3:50 pm

Thank you headmistress Squirrel, I can feel them shrink when you talk to me like that... :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 14th, 2014, 4:36 pm

jib wrote:Thank you headmistress Squirrel, I can feel them shrink when you talk to me like that... :oops:

my pleasure, judy anne.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: So delightfully small.

Postby Judy-Anne » November 14th, 2014, 11:04 pm

legeth wrote:
That is a really cute little clitty you have there! You must be proud! All you need now is a pair of pretty pink panties.

You are right! It is so small and cute I want satin panties over it... Thank you for your encouragements :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mikethedonnie » November 16th, 2014, 1:33 pm

I want to listen to this file again I did it for awhile before with no obvious results. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? I am still not sold on this file really working
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » November 16th, 2014, 1:57 pm

Find a way to convince yourself that it s best for You. Search for reasons to do it and then the file will affect you.
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scarlett_S » November 16th, 2014, 5:23 pm

The night before last, I listened to this and tranced hard, a notoriously hard thing for me to do. I remember reacting to the suggestions of pleasure from the file with a chill running down my back. Last night, I was (a bit baked) and hanging out with a friend of mine. I suddenly got locked into a submissive mindset. I couldn't look him in the eye, taking a very submissive stance in every aspect of myself. Unable to regain myself, thinking about how incredibly arousing it was to know that I'm shrinking my dick.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 16th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Scarlett_S wrote:The night before last, I listened to this and tranced hard, a notoriously hard thing for me to do. I remember reacting to the suggestions of pleasure from the file with a chill running down my back. Last night, I was (a bit baked) and hanging out with a friend of mine. I suddenly got locked into a submissive mindset. I couldn't look him in the eye, taking a very submissive stance in every aspect of myself. Unable to regain myself, thinking about how incredibly arousing it was to know that I'm shrinking my dick.

And the more you think about it the more mentally aroused you become, the more it shrinks. ...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tramp » November 16th, 2014, 6:56 pm

HeadMistress Squirrel instructed me to focus on specific thoughts and it has allowed me to break through a blockage I had experienced, her instructions has allowed me to continue my shrinkage. I can feel the progress throughout the day as a result of triggers from her advice. It is so exciting to be on the right track of total shrinkage.
tramp

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 16th, 2014, 7:05 pm

tramp wrote:HeadMistress Squirrel instructed me to focus on specific thoughts and it has allowed me to break through a blockage I had experienced, her instructions has allowed me to continue my shrinkage. I can feel the progress throughout the day as a result of triggers from her advice. It is so exciting to be on the right track of total shrinkage.

very good. i am happy you had a breakthrough.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 16th, 2014, 7:16 pm

:D Bravo!
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » November 18th, 2014, 7:54 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=149549

well i think i'm getting smaller ...maybe
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 18th, 2014, 8:54 pm

I believe so regulus. Once it's in your mind it works it s way through... i'm still getting smaller and I Have not listen for 3 days...
For me, i think it works now with the words of someone else... doing the same kind of job... thank you mistress. Thank you so much... (i m yours. Heart/body &soul) :)
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 19th, 2014, 2:34 pm

regulus wrote:http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=149549

well i think i'm getting smaller ...maybe

perhaps you should shave it and see how small it really has become.
pubic hair can make it look deceptively bigger than it is. and please do update us with a fresh photo ;)

i am sure the others will find significant encouragement from your shrinkage.

cheers.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » November 19th, 2014, 2:40 pm

I had a fantasy/story idea today about a tanned, muscular guy who has little more than a tiny glans nob for a penis, and manipulating it encourages him to do what he's told, even if he may know deep down that he shouldn't.

For some reason I gave him good, large, low-hanging balls, but the character manipulating him started changing his clothing and adjusting them to make them tighter to match his tiny dick.

Apologies if this is a bit off-topic, but I feel it's something brought on at least in part by this file and this thread.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 21st, 2014, 8:04 am

Listening again after 5 days off... still amazing... i ll give you some news if it shrinks more. :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » November 21st, 2014, 6:28 pm

jib wrote:Yes true! Anyone want to try a sort of contest with this curse? I mean listening on a regular basis and reporting the results of the shrinkage or whatever? Squirrel your posts are a great motivation for us I believe! :)

indeed ;)

most here are the result of said contest....but i think there should be a contest for the smallest weenie....[/i]

HeadMistress Squirrel,
Can there be a contest for the smallest weenie and can me join the contest?
Thenk you,
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » November 21st, 2014, 6:36 pm

diode168 wrote:

uh oh wait a second
do you think that happen to me already cause my tessicle balls are retacting?

i liked being a man though who could penetrate again and things? am i too late now and loosing that permananetly?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterDrayke » November 22nd, 2014, 1:00 am

Hey everyone. I just realized my inbox was full. I made some space again in case anyone has any questions about my version of the file. Happy shrinking!
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 22nd, 2014, 4:19 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
diode168 wrote:

uh oh wait a second
do you think that happen to me already cause my tessicle balls are retacting?

i liked being a man though who could penetrate again and things? am i too late now and loosing that permananetly?

What do you think. .
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » November 23rd, 2014, 11:17 am

HeadMistress Squirrel,

I think that it doesn't really mean much anymore what I think about what's happening. Reading your post again, the one about the feeling like a rubber band snapping. I hadn't even noticed that my body had settled into the finished alteration of no more stiffies.

But it has. I can't remember the last time I stopped getting stiffies. It's been a while, though. Even longer since I had what I didn't know was going to be my last ejaculation. I am sure I felt the sensation, but did not know enough about it to hold on to the memory.

Contractions around my bladder have been a sensation that I feel a lot now. More than I did in the past. It causes me to let loose little dribbles out of my button. But I don't get as upset as often anymore.

I am feeling more and more, a happiness fill me, when I notice ways that I am being changed.

i also want others to know something. It doesn't bother me that the stiffies are gone. They weren't for me. I am so happy that I now get the tingling and tightening together feeling when I get aroused. I like that better.

Just now, a memory came to me. It was while I was in the later years of childhood and I knew that puberty loomed in front of me. I told my older brother that I had figured out a way to not get the gross hair on my body and all the other things. I told him that I would take injections of female hormones and stop it from ever happening. I had already spent my small life, fighting against milestones which would announce I was growing up. I did not want to do it anymore.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » November 23rd, 2014, 3:22 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:HeadMistress Squirrel,

I think that it doesn't really mean much anymore what I think about what's happening. Reading your post again, the one about the feeling like a rubber band snapping. I hadn't even noticed that my body had settled into the finished alteration of no more stiffies.

But it has. I can't remember the last time I stopped getting stiffies. It's been a while, though. Even longer since I had what I didn't know was going to be my last ejaculation. I am sure I felt the sensation, but did not know enough about it to hold on to the memory.

Contractions around my bladder have been a sensation that I feel a lot now. More than I did in the past. It causes me to let loose little dribbles out of my button. But I don't get as upset as often anymore.

I am feeling more and more, a happiness fill me, when I notice ways that I am being changed.

i also want others to know something. It doesn't bother me that the stiffies are gone. They weren't for me. I am so happy that I now get the tingling and tightening together feeling when I get aroused. I like that better.

Just now, a memory came to me. It was while I was in the later years of childhood and I knew that puberty loomed in front of me. I told my older brother that I had figured out a way to not get the gross hair on my body and all the other things. I told him that I would take injections of female hormones and stop it from ever happening. I had already spent my small life, fighting against milestones which would announce I was growing up. I did not want to do it anymore.

perhaps this persuit of happiness is finally coming to reality. the urge and need to receive this orgasmic pleasure, the contentment and fulfillment afterwards, is your goal.
gone is the 'pressure to perform' sexually. here is the sexual self-gratification.no obvious sign of arousal for lack of pathetic stiffies, all arousal is visually hidden.. lust and desire bridled with feelings of pleasure bidding you continue..no depression,only joy. rid of the need to prove your value by penetrating someone..a sweet relief..no worries about having to stay erect. now your lovely little button can be diddled to your heart's delight...
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 23rd, 2014, 8:22 pm

sweetly said madame, i love You ...
bliss from loving your mistress, loving to get and accept her orders instantly, without thinking...
oh! it is so cute to be a little limp sissy, very sweet, soft, obediant and silly, very feminine and a bit of a whore too, of course! but lovely, protected by others, feeling sissy juices wetting my undies from these intense emotions of constant submission.
craving males to fuck my new bubble butt and vagina, always open, loving to pleasure men and women using every part of me, tongue,ass,hands... sucking cocks and licking pussies or feet, doing housework all day, crying when sad, laughing when happy, always telling the truth, always describing my emotions with honesty to my superiors... loving to be submissive, limp and wet...
do you believe this I is what I want mistress? I... I think so...

:oops: i did wet myself, just soaked my panties :oops:
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories