terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby teenyweewee » December 30th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Mikki1204 wrote:I was surfing the web earlier today, idly following links from site to site and came across this photo, which may be of interest to teeny weenie aficionados.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0521373229ef21ea965fbb49761165c6/tumblr_nhbgidkeHm1riob2po1_500.jpg

Hot or what!!

I'm pretty sure that's a clit, not a dick.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby Mikki1204 » December 30th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Here ya go Oxy

http://smallesmoothdick.tumblr.com

Best Regards
Mikki
Mikki1204

Postby regulus » December 30th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Mikki1204 wrote:I was surfing the web earlier today, idly following links from site to site and came across this photo, which may be of interest to teeny weenie aficionados.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0521373229ef21ea965fbb49761165c6/tumblr_nhbgidkeHm1riob2po1_500.jpg

Hot or what!!

Wow that is way tiny
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: If

Postby mondaytuesday » December 31st, 2014, 6:19 pm

legeth wrote:If anyone wants this but doesn't have the strength do it themselves, I'd be willing to push you over the edge and support you. :twisted: I want to see your dick shrink up your hole.

I could always use the push, as I regularly try to fix myself and get away from all that's happening to me.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WetBlueJeans » January 2nd, 2015, 12:44 am

Wow! This Terrible Success thread is the most amazing thing I have read. Who would have thought that a few subliminal messages could so radically alter the male member?

Well, hats off to sarnoga and the Curse of the Teeny Weenie, which has just passed the 10,000 downloads mark; and also to the earlier file Curse Penis Shrink by EMG that has over 13,000 downloads. I’m amazed guys will try this “just to see if it works”, or listen to the files on a dare - for the pictures and stories in this thread show amazing permanent changes to a guy’s manhood.

So, I’d like to say all who shared their experiences, especially the earlier pioneers like PrivateIdaho03 who went from 7” to 2.5”, funtime_bri and TeenyWeewee who both went from 5.5" to 2", MondayTuesday (5" to 1.5”), the skeptic Cloudrider and his 6 1/2 incher who said “No way…” just 2 years ago and is now at 3”, and a long list of others who ended up on the short list: thank you. These were amazing tales to be shared. I enjoyed them, and I hope you are enjoying your new looks. The teeny weenies are cute, and I’m glad that most seem happy with the change. I still can’t believe it’s possible.

Also, a special thanks to Regulus, who was never sure he wanted to listen to Curse of the Teeny Weenie, but lost a bet (saying, “What? Really? Crap!”). But Regulus was a good sport about it all, said “I hope I don’t loose too much”, and listened every day for a month. That month took an inch off his 4” cock. The Curse continues to call him back, and today he’s got the cutest little button dick you’d ever want to see at about 2 inches erect. What a story.

Thanks again to all show shared. This is crazy, but damned entertaining.

My best to all of you for a good 2015.

WetBlueJeans
WetBlueJeans

Postby mondaytuesday » January 2nd, 2015, 12:58 pm

WetBlueJeans wrote:Wow! This Terrible Success thread is the most amazing thing I have read. Who would have thought that a few subliminal messages could so radically alter the male member?

Well, hats off to sarnoga and the Curse of the Teeny Weenie, which has just passed the 10,000 downloads mark; and also to the earlier file Curse Penis Shrink by EMG that has over 13,000 downloads. I’m amazed guys will try this “just to see if it works”, or listen to the files on a dare - for the pictures and stories in this thread show amazing permanent changes to a guy’s manhood.

So, I’d like to say all who shared their experiences, especially the earlier pioneers like PrivateIdaho03 who went from 7” to 2.5”, funtime_bri and TeenyWeewee who both went from 5.5" to 2", MondayTuesday (5" to 1.5”), the skeptic Cloudrider and his 6 1/2 incher who said “No way…” just 2 years ago and is now at 3”, and a long list of others who ended up on the short list: thank you. These were amazing tales to be shared. I enjoyed them, and I hope you are enjoying your new looks. The teeny weenies are cute, and I’m glad that most seem happy with the change. I still can’t believe it’s possible.

Also, a special thanks to Regulus, who was never sure he wanted to listen to Curse of the Teeny Weenie, but lost a bet (saying, “What? Really? Crap!”). But Regulus was a good sport about it all, said “I hope I don’t loose too much”, and listened every day for a month. That month took an inch off his 4” cock. The Curse continues to call him back, and today he’s got the cutest little button dick you’d ever want to see at about 2 inches erect. What a story.

WetBlueJeans

Thanks WetBlueJeans for this great feedback. I really appreciate it. Felt great to get the encouragement and validation.

Sincerely,
mondaytuesday
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » January 3rd, 2015, 1:35 am

Gos123 wrote
Me gusta. I want that so much.

Any tips for getting max efficiency out of the Teeny Weenie file?

Listen to the file. Follow the directions. [I know. Guys reading the directions? There's always a first time...!] I found that the more you listen, the better it gets. Also, if you use the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file, that helps you keep listening when you're thinking "Oh shit, what am I doing to myself?". Also, the file implants suggestions that make you want to have a teenier weenie, so you will want to be even smaller after you listen for a while.

If you add the downloads of the non-curse version to the curse version of Teeny Weenie, the total downloads are 14,775 (as of this post)!

Link to Curse: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby teenyweewee » January 3rd, 2015, 8:57 am

Just found this penis shrinking hypnosis video

http://www.xvideos.com/video6392638/shrinking#3.1
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » January 3rd, 2015, 11:02 am

teenyweewee wrote:Just found this penis shrinking hypnosis video

http://www.xvideos.com/video6392638/shrinking#3.1

My already tiny weewee feels embarrassingly pathetic after listening to that file. I went out to the supermarket and knew every guy was packing a much bigger dick than me and felt so submissive with my little clitty and my teensy baby boy ballies.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » January 3rd, 2015, 3:17 pm

WetBlueJeans wrote:Wow! This Terrible Success thread is the most amazing thing I have read. Who would have thought that a few subliminal messages could so radically alter the male member?

WetBlueJeans

thanks i guess >,<
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby teenyweewee » January 3rd, 2015, 3:42 pm

[quote="regulus"]

WetBlueJeans

It's nice to be recognised for such a... diminutive achievement :oops: :oops: :oops:
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » January 3rd, 2015, 4:26 pm

say what :oops:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=150815
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jearns » January 4th, 2015, 10:54 am

Mondaytuesday, legeth, I sent y'all messages! I need helps!

I'm in need of some support. I've really plateaued. I was around 6, got down to about 5.25, and now back up to 5.75, and every time I listen, nothing more has ever happened.

I really would like some more support and encouragement to help get me over this plateau. I can't figure out why I can't loose any more at all. It's really sad. Ideally, 2.5" or less would be nice. It's rough that every listen does nothing :(
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby cuck_loser » January 4th, 2015, 10:13 pm

I need help to listen more to Sarnoga's file. Who forces me and make switch to his curse file?
cuck_loser

Postby OxyFemboi » January 5th, 2015, 3:38 pm

jearns wrote
I'm in need of some support. I've really plateaued. I was around 6, got down to about 5.25, and now back up to 5.75, and every time I listen, nothing more has ever happened.

I really would like some more support and encouragement to help get me over this plateau. I can't figure out why I can't loose any more at all. It's really sad. Ideally, 2.5" or less would be nice. It's rough that every listen does nothing Sad

cuck_loser wrote
I need help to listen more to Sarnoga's file. Who forces me and make switch to his curse file?

If you really want to be forced to listen, then what I suggest is that you go to JackDrago's The Vast Country blog -- http://vastcountry.blogspot.com/2014/11/submission-trigger.html -- download his Submission Trigger file, and listen to the file twice a day for about a week. Then PM your phone number and I'll call you to give you suggestions that you need to listen to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie. You'll need to listen to the Curse then!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mondaytuesday » January 6th, 2015, 7:54 pm

regulus wrote:say what :oops:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=150815

Oh, you are baaaad.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » January 7th, 2015, 2:58 am

I found this photo, among many on a tumblr blog tonight. He's so good looking and his penis appears to be very affected by shrinking efforts.

http://smallcockrocks.tumblr.com/post/103634096804/sizedsmall-cute-as-a-button

I wonder if his penis and ball shrinking is being done to him, without knowing about it or if he choose to make this change, as those of us did when we found ourselves drawn to see if unstoppable and irreversible alterations could be done to us, for real. Alterations that are more of a larger transformation. Transforming us into a new and different manifestation of human male.

After we arrive at having our dick and balls become so much tinier than they ever were before, that we don't even get hard anymore. And take it from me, this is more than just a cosmetic change that we do for a kink or fetish interest. The change designed and explained in the hypno files we all have discussed here is much larger in impact for the formerly virile and often horny men involved.

The change here will eliminate the post pubescent existence of a male's reproduction system, his physical sex organs, his arousal responses, the unconscious internal process of hormonal production, etc.

What has started to happen now to me, is that I have started noticing that the change to a teeny weenie (or an infantile pee button I seem to be de-evolving to) has set in a motion a chain reaction that is (maybe, it seems)
affecting my personality, behavior, and emotions.

My internal self identity, it fear is beginning to reshape. I thought it was a lingering part of the old fantasy I had of being dominated through being forced to be or appear to be regressed in some ways.

Since losing my cock, basically, I've had less and less control over the situation, when others who want to have some fun with me, by instructing me to slip into aspects of a man on the return to babyhood.

Having less control over whether or not I decide to go with what the dominate man or woman has written or said to me. I'm having less control over how far I go into the state of mind that I am like a baby. And I'm also have less control over when I am able to restored from my babytime. Each event is now filled with a growing number of emasculating humiliations for me. Those pangs of being so embarrassed in how I am made to behave or look or function, really affect other's view of me as a fellow mature adult man. They take a lot from my own view of my status as an equal to mature adult men.

So, i'm not sure how all this (and by all this, I mean my ever tightening scrotum and penis) will continue to affect me. I know it's creating these new truths for me.

The regression domination fantasy play has become more vivid.
My spirit to resist being dominated over is evaporating, making me more and more open for conquests great or small.
I'm adjusting to a new reality where I am not frequently horny throughout the day. Removing the strength of lust in me has changed the approach I use with others. Losing the daily or twice daily need to masturbate or have sexual contact has changed my motivation in every task or action I take.

Oh, one more, energy exchanges. Somehow, I can be tapped by those who understand energy flow. Once connected with me, regardless of being 1000's of miles away or in person, he or she can kickstart a surge in my shrinking, becoming submissive, and/or being regressed. Once that surge starts, once the reactions planted in my mind by these files are activated, then I can feel energy surging up and down my internal core. The person tapping me and stimulating me to shrink and be more reduced will, in balance, receive the energy that I am releasing. This makes them feel more sexual, more masculine, more mature and powerful, and will make their erections harder and fuller, lasting longer than they were before.

Trust me, it's true. It's incredible, but energy exchange does exist and having my shrinky dink made more shrinky or making me behave or appear infantile as a man, generates a lot of energy that is stimulated and released from me.
Apparently, this can affect others if they can receive the cast off energy. It just gets rough when a guy keeps hitting me with it, cause they want more and more of a rush.

oy!
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » January 7th, 2015, 3:29 pm

mondaytuesday wrote
The change here will eliminate the post pubescent existence of a male's reproduction system, his physical sex organs, his arousal responses, the unconscious internal process of hormonal production, etc.

What has started to happen now to me, is that I have started noticing that the change to a teeny weenie (or an infantile pee button I seem to be de-evolving to) has set in a motion a chain reaction that is (maybe, it seems) affecting my personality, behavior, and emotions.

My internal self identity, it fear is beginning to reshape. I thought it was a lingering part of the old fantasy I had of being dominated through being forced to be or appear to be regressed in some ways.

Since losing my cock, basically, I've had less and less control over the situation, when others who want to have some fun with me, by instructing me to slip into aspects of a man on the return to babyhood.

Having less control over whether or not I decide to go with what the dominate man or woman has written or said to me. I'm having less control over how far I go into the state of mind that I am like a baby. And I'm also have less control over when I am able to restored from my babytime. Each event is now filled with a growing number of emasculating humiliations for me. Those pangs of being so embarrassed in how I am made to behave or look or function, really affect other's view of me as a fellow mature adult man. They take a lot from my own view of my status as an equal to mature adult men.

So, I'm not sure how all this (and by all this, I mean my ever tightening scrotum and penis) will continue to affect me. I know it's creating these new truths for me.

The regression domination fantasy play has become more vivid.
My spirit to resist being dominated over is evaporating, making me more and more open for conquests great or small.
I'm adjusting to a new reality where I am not frequently horny throughout the day. Removing the strength of lust in me has changed the approach I use with others. Losing the daily or twice daily need to masturbate or have sexual contact has changed my motivation in every task or action I take.

Yeah, you're right. He is sexy. I just followed him on my blog: http://oxyshorter.tumblr.com

I haven't noticed any of the effects you describe (yet). Perhaps that is because I haven't gone as far as you have or it could be because I never was interested in or played with Adult Babyhood.

I'm rarely horny but I always ascribed that to the medications I take for my epilepsy, which have the effect of suppressing testosterone. However, I always have been submissive [and not that dominant, though one of those psych test on the web -- one I found through FetLife -- says I'm much more of a dom that I ever thought I was]. Being a submissive/bottom is one major reason why I used TW in the first place: so I wouldn't ever be asked to top. Though I do love giving orders ... but I'm a bottom. I'm a mass of walking contradictions ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

pacifier trigger

Postby mondaytuesday » January 9th, 2015, 1:36 am

I've been spending time, lately, with this file from EMG.

Name: Pacibaby Additional Types: Body
Description: Whenever a pacifier is placed in your mouth you will find yourself instantly reverting to being a baby until it is removed. Can be self triggered. If someone else triggers it you cannot remove the pacifier, only they can.
Author: EMG ?

Anyone else ever listen to it?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jearns » January 9th, 2015, 1:25 pm

had a few days off work, so I took the file and put on repeat and rested. Probably passed out for a nap sometime during- which probably isn't great for hypnosis. But def. looped through 3-4 times each day.

Worst part is I don't feel the tingle. My first shrinking time I felt that tingle, I want it back!!!
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby Shai » January 9th, 2015, 1:28 pm

Okay, so I've decided to give the curse version another try. I'll be listening to the file daily, but I'm planning to do it while looking at photos of good-looking men :oops:
Anyway- I'm doubtful about the effectiveness of this file, but if it works, then I believe I'll be happy with the results. Otherwise, it's still something that turns me on, so either way I'm the winner.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » January 9th, 2015, 11:38 pm

Need some advice here. I want to listen to this file often to get the full affects, but I don't have the desire to listen to the file when I'm not aroused. This means I don't get to listen to the file every day or even every other day. Any help so I can make myself listen often enough to get to the point where the files suggestions that make you want to listen more take hold?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 9th, 2015, 11:46 pm

IWANTHOTDOG wrote
Need some advice here. I want to listen to this file often to get the full affects, but I don't have the desire to listen to the file when I'm not aroused. This means I don't get to listen to the file every day or even every other day. Any help so I can make myself listen often enough to get to the point where the files suggestions that make you want to listen more take hold?

It doesn't matter if you're aroused or not when you listen to the file. I suggest that you listen to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie file at least one time a day -- two if you can manage it: once when you wake, and once before bedtime -- for two weeks.

By that time, the "curse" part will have kicked in and you'll need to listen to the file.

Another possibility is for you to listen to a file like E-Mail Slave. Then let someone know that you can be made to listen to a file and ask him/her to tell you to listen to TW for two weeks.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Science Supporting How Unheard of Change Manifests

Postby mondaytuesday » January 11th, 2015, 8:24 am

There is an article on the site for the national radio show, Coast to Coast, that I think you all might find interesting. It's a discussion about how the power behind Intention & manifestation can be seen on a molecular level now after a recent discovery.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/01/09

a discussion on her research into the power of human intention and a physicist who says it can be imprinted into a machine (related article). Dr. William Tiller discovered a powerful unseen substance in what had been commonly understood as empty space within atoms which can be activated by human intention, MacIssac explained. He compared the power of the unseen substance in a single atom to all of the electromagnetic energy contained within 15 billion light years of Earth, she added. "Our human consciousness, our intention, is able to affect this substance," MacIssac said. She described an experiment that showed human intention can change the pH-level of water, as well as the device Dr. Tiller has developed which can purportedly record and retransmit human intentions.

A second article that I believe pertains to us and what we all can accomplish here/ It online at

http://www.theepochtimes.com//n3/1093640-a-physicists-view-of-human-intention-it-physically-exists-can-be-imprinted-into-a-machine/

Physicist Says Human Intention Physically Exists, Can Be Imprinted Into a Machine

By Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times | November 20, 2014 | Last Updated: January 10, 2015 12:05 pm
Right: Dr. William Tiller (Courtesy of Dr. William Tiller) Background: Concept image of consciousness (Shutterstock*)
Dr. William Tiller had a successful and prestigious career in the world of conventional science. He was chair of Stanford’s material science and engineering department in 1996; he published numerous conventional scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. However, he had a nagging urge to study “crazy-seeming kind of stuff.”

He was intrigued by the experiments on human psychic abilities conducted by Soviet scientists. He knew his colleagues found the topic preposterous, yet he asked himself, “How might the universe be constructed to allow this crazy-seeming kind of stuff to naturally coexist with the orthodox science I am doing at Stanford with my Ph.D. students every day?”

He lightened his workload at Stanford, in order to make time for independent research to answer this important question. His colleagues staged an intervention to try and stop him from doing this.

Dr. Tiller was undeterred. “There are thousands of people over the last 150 years who have done such remarkable things that are put in the category of parapsychology, which orthodox science has wanted to sweep under the rug, because the results are not internally consistent with their results,” he said. “Anything that doesn’t fit their kind of results and the methodology of getting those results, they think is crapola.”

What Tiller discovered, however, and even the way he discovered it, could spur a Copernican-scale paradigm shift.

When Epoch Times learned that Dr. Tiller had developed a machine that could hold and dispense human intention, we eagerly contacted him to see how it works.

He doesn’t know the specific details of how it works!

But he knows it does work. So how does he know it works?

Firstly, his experiments show that human intention can significantly change the pH-levels of water up or down (with no chemical additions) or change the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in fruit fly larvae (and thus enable them to mature more quickly). Secondly, he’s shown that test subjects can direct their intention to his Intention Host Device and that device can later emit this intention, having the same effect without the person being present. It holds and dispenses intention. It works!

But if he doesn’t have a serious inkling of how it works, how in the world did he come to use it in the first place? Why did Dr. Tiller use this device and not, say, a toaster or an alarm clock, or any other electronic device to try and capture a specific intention?

He was working on research unrelated to human intention, his conventional studies. This device was being used in those studies for a more mundane purpose. On a whim, Tiller decided to use it for informal intention experiments, just for fun. It worked!

It gets weirder. Unbeknownst to Dr. Tiller, this wasn’t the device he was supposed to be using for his conventional studies. A manufacturer’s error had landed the incorrect device in his lap. When he received the device originally sought, it didn’t work as an Intention Host Device. No other device he’s tried has worked either. Only this particular device that came to him by accident and which he decided, on a whim to test with human intention, works as an Intention Host Device.

“I think of it as a divine mistake,” he said.

After his informal experiments, he began serious research on it. He’s gone well beyond changing the pH-levels of water. He says he has helped enhance the skill sets and integration of 34 autistic children with the good intentions broadcast by the device. He summarized some of the accomplishments of the device in an email to Epoch Times:

1. Relieved depression and anxiety for several hundred people, located about 1500 miles away at p<0.001 over an eight-month broadcast period.
2. Enhanced the skill sets and integration of 34 autistic children located all over the world, and relieved the depression and anxiety of their parents at p<0.001 over a 12-month broadcast period.
3. Started an experiment to wean 74 humans, located in the US, away from self-judgment and to enhance compassion for self and others.

His development of the device was spawned by a fateful coincidence. He has used meditation to make leaps forward in his understanding of the physical existence of human intention and other levels of existence in the universe. His starting points have diverged greatly from the mainstream, but as a bridge between empirical science and crazy stuff, he’s followed up with more traditional scientific investigations.

When he began studying intention, he concentrated on his quest to understand the universe before his daily hour-long meditation. He would emerge with new concepts, then he would consider whether these concepts violated any existing scientific principles or experimental data. He found that they did not.

The Vacuum Space Isn’t Empty

He’s discovered that the vacuum space commonly understood as empty, is actually filled with immensely powerful substances that we can’t physically see. Dr. Tiller has found that human intention affects this unseen substance. An in-between substance made of particles he calls deltrons are thus activated and affect the substances we can see. That’s how he is able to observe and measure the impact of human intention on this otherwise undetected substance.

The power in vacuum space is immense.

Dr. Tiller explained: “In order for quantum mechanics and relativity theory to be internally self-consistent [Seeking consistency between quantum mechanics and relativity theory is the major task theoretical physicists have been grappling with since quantum mechanics emerged], the physical vacuum has to contain 10^94 grams equivalent of energy per cubic centimeter. What that means is, if you take just a single hydrogen atom, which is one proton and one electron and all the rest of the atom is ‘empty space,’ if you take just that volume of empty space, … you find that you end up with a trillion times as much vacuum energy as all the electromagnetic energy in all the planets, all the stars, and all the cosmic dust in a sphere of radius 15 billion light-years.”

To summarize, the subtle energy in the vacuum space of a single hydrogen atom is as great as all the electromagnetic energy found in everything within 15 billion light-years of our space-time cosmos. Furthermore, human intention can act on this powerful realm. But conventional science views it as empty space.

He gave an analogy to illustrate what’s possible when groups of people are cohesive, when we broadcast coherent intent: “If you look at a 100-Watt light bulb, it gives a bit of light, but not a lot of light. That’s because the photons coming out of it destructively interfere with each other, and that cuts down the amount of light. But for the same number of photons coming out per unit time, if you could cohere them so that they … are in phase with each other, then the energy density or intensity coming out of the light bulb for the same number of photons per unit time would be greater than the surface of the sun.”

“People have the potential to become coherent, but they just need to develop it,” he said. “The potential is there.”

“That’s where our future is, that explains sort of why I was so maverick-like to give up what seemed like a golden future for myself to do this. This is a better future, as far as I’m concerned, for humanity.”

*Concept image of consciousness via Shutterstock[b]
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby teenyweewee » January 11th, 2015, 2:19 pm

I posted two more photos of my teenie weenie here:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=150604

One shows how I can't avoid peeing over my little balls now and the other one is an unrolled condom covering my entire weewee. :oops: :oops: :oops:
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby jearns » January 11th, 2015, 3:12 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151052

first pic in 2 years! seems to have gone down a bit from 5.75 from a few weeks ago. Can't wait for it to get below 5" for my past "low"
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » January 11th, 2015, 3:57 pm

jearns wrote:http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151052

first pic in 2 years! seems to have gone down a bit from 5.75 from a few weeks ago. Can't wait for it to get below 5" for my past "low"

When you're too embarrassed to pee at a public urinal, you know you're making real progress.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » January 17th, 2015, 12:07 am

Updates? Been quiet for a few days.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby hurryfy » January 28th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Well it's official: the curse has claimed another. I've listened to the file at least once a day for the past month and have lost about an inch, if not just a little bit more. I was by no means huge to begin with and I'm now measuring at almost 4" exactly, so I suppose I'm now solidly below-average.
Something that many others have mentioned but is still strange to experience personally are the vastly weakened erections; I have not been able to get fully hard pretty much since I started the file and that alone is a big change for me. I will try to get some pictures up soon, but I figured I'd go ahead and post about my results in the meantime. One slightly weird thing I've noticed is that although I don't get hard like I used to, I have noticed that my dick has started to almost "leak" precum fairly often, not in huge amounts of anything but it is noticeable. I don't know if this is related to the file itself, or if it's just my mind being subconsciously turned on all the time. Either way, I thought it was interesting.
hurryfy

Postby hypnobro92 » January 28th, 2015, 5:33 pm

hurryfy wrote:Well it's official: the curse has claimed another. I've listened to the file at least once a day for the past month and have lost about an inch, if not just a little bit more. I was by no means huge to begin with and I'm now measuring at almost 4" exactly, so I suppose I'm now solidly below-average.
Something that many others have mentioned but is still strange to experience personally are the vastly weakened erections; I have not been able to get fully hard pretty much since I started the file and that alone is a big change for me. I will try to get some pictures up soon, but I figured I'd go ahead and post about my results in the meantime. One slightly weird thing I've noticed is that although I don't get hard like I used to, I have noticed that my dick has started to almost "leak" precum fairly often, not in huge amounts of anything but it is noticeable. I don't know if this is related to the file itself, or if it's just my mind being subconsciously turned on all the time. Either way, I thought it was interesting.

Sounds about right. That's pretty much what I'm dealing with and I haven't heard the file in a good few months. I really need to pick it up again..
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby chives » January 30th, 2015, 2:50 pm

I've been seeing a lot of success with this file on this site and I'm definitely interested in it. I've had trouble getting effects from hypnosis files in the past, partly because I enjoy switching and listening to different files and have trouble listening to the same file repeatedly. I'm interested to see what effect leaving it looping at night and during the day will have in conjunction with a daily trance.
chives

Postby regulus » January 30th, 2015, 11:37 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151605

Even after I stopped listening to the file for awhile this is as big as I can get it's kinda embarrassing
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Too Pretty to Loose

Postby mondaytuesday » February 5th, 2015, 12:43 pm

Jearns,

That really is a nice looking dick you've got there. Are you sure you want to give that thing up?

How have things progressed since you posted on the 12th?

jearns wrote:http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=151052

mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

hi

Postby mondaytuesday » February 6th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Here I am back again, of course. I can't stay away. I've never had such a strong pull toward anything as I do with these files and the people who interact here.

I'm downloading and re-visiting files from my favorites collection. I want to give myself to them and listen to them as much as I can for a few days. I've posted them a the bottom.

These files have conjured energy that goes to work at designing more and more of the place in my mind. The place being prepared for dominates to demonstrate their power by downgrading a grown man of success and achievement. They bring more stability and realism and imagination to give me a place where my dark wish can come true.

I'll be able to spend some time being lost inside the prepared psyche that will have me transformed into a new existence. I'll be within my concept of my "self" and I will have been regressed back to babyhood. I'll spend time existing in a way that gives me no ability to control my situation once I've been sent down. I'll be beyond the reach of my place in the adult world. For a while, at least.

My God, I've got to go find my paci right now and suckle it. I'm tingling and shrinking up so tight down below. This is being caused by me posting here and being close to the reason why i come here and things.

I going now to listen to them and I hope you write here to me and thank you.

Name: baby brain Additional Types: Script
Description: This file will turn you into a baby. It will transform your brain into that of a baby. You will think you are a baby. You will babble like a baby. You will crawl. Baby's are very obedient and loyal to their mommy or nanny. You will have no control of your body. You will uncontrollably be forced to think like a baby. Your mind is changing and you can't stop it. The baby brain is too powerful. It is so easy to submit to it. And live an easier life. You will be turned into a mindless baby and you cannot help it or change it. Might need an induction, effect might be permanent. Inspired by "dog brain" by EMG, thanks EMG! for letting me using and adapting your script! Description is the original one, a little adapted ;-) Disclaimer: Use at your own risk!
Author: zzzzz

Baby Humiliation Curse
Description: This is a mash up of some existing files made by EMG with some minor edits. File begins with EMG's (really) old induction cause it suits me better, then progresses to complete 24 hour baby with all the references to 24 hour time-line being removed so it reads as a permanent curse file, then finishes off with curse diaper humiliation minus all the references to masturbating.
Author: ABoy

Curse Baby Regression Additional Types: Body
Description: This wicked little # curses the listener with spontaneous regressions to infancy. Imagine being perfectly normal one second and unable to walk or speak the next. That's what it does, but only when it's safe to do so. As the curse progresses your periods of regression will get longer and longer so be warned this one may be evil.
Author: EMG

BabyTransformation Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural
Description: This file regresses you to an 18 month old infant who will forever act like a baby with no bladder/bowel control and a need for baby foods, bottles and pacifiers for the rest of your life.
Author: EMG
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Too Pretty to Loose

Postby jearns » February 8th, 2015, 9:07 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:Jearns,

That really is a nice looking dick you've got there. Are you sure you want to give that thing up?

How have things progressed since you posted on the 12th?

Not much difference, its really hard to get into a routine. Message me for some advice. I'd love to talk to you personally because of your successes. I need an accountability partner.

I do want to get rid of it, I've always had a thing for orgasm denial and penis destruction, so shrinking really gets into that fetish.
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby Yamigalence » February 13th, 2015, 8:10 pm

Ok, I have finally gotten the go ahead to use this file from my new master and new girlfriend (last one was not convinced she could enjoy my femme self). So any advice on how to maximize results?
Yamigalence

Never this far before

Postby mondaytuesday » February 16th, 2015, 1:09 pm

I can't believe I'm going to show this to y'all, but many of you have been there throughout my experience.

Below are the recent pics. I've never been this far shrunken before. What remains of my testicles are now inside my body all the time now.

Wearing Diapers never stops for me now and spending time lost in a baby mode is becoming irresistible and more frequent and for longer periods of time.

I'm so unsure as to what will happen next.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152054

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152057

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152060

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152063

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152066

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152068

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152070

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152072
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby teenyweewee » February 16th, 2015, 1:55 pm

That is officially a babydick! Wow it's soooooo tiny. Can you even wank it now or do you need tweezers?
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby xavious » February 16th, 2015, 2:25 pm

Wow mondaytuesday, I love your heavily shrunken balls the best. That's seriously a boys scrotum, no doubt, and there's no sign of your balls being descended at all.

A man with a boys scrotum is so sexy to see, because it means he's lost what truly makes him a man. He no longer need space in his pants, and looser clothing loses its draw because there's nothing to fill the space. Tight, boy briefs cup your boyhood better and comfort you. They also help encourage your balls to remain tight and safe, and keep you feeling young, impressionable and youthful, devoid of the harrows of manhood.

Amazing stuff.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 17th, 2015, 1:40 am

mondaytuesday wrote
I can't believe I'm going to show this to y'all, but many of you have been there throughout my experience.

Below are the recent pics. I've never been this far shrunken before. What remains of my testicles are now inside my body all the time now.

Wow! Dude, that is seriously impressive shrinkage! I'm envious of your ball being permanently inside! Can you get any smaller? Do you think you will end up with a hole in your skin or is this as far as it will go?

**Totally impressed**
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pacifi3r » February 17th, 2015, 9:13 pm

wow dude I just want to say WOW! I MEAN that has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in this site! just look at you all tiny and almost completely helpless no wonder is not difficult to feel yourself loosing in baby time, you ARE A tinsy tiny cute button BABY! I'm so filled with envy right now, I kinda want exactly what you want to some point but at the same time I'm totally freaked out and scared of that strong desire that just came to me.

I have to admit that I enjoy some of the AB/DL and regression files but committing to a level this high is something I'm not sure about yet, I mean, I still don't know if I ever want to get a girlfriend, form a family and all that and that would be impossible if I had a tiny cute impotent button babydick. I've even maganed to get "baby life trainer" files from MM and stopped right after realizing I lost about 1inch of length a long time ago, because I was so scared.

Lately the Jennykins files are extremely alluring to me and sometimes I enjoy listening to them while I'm asleep but I have a serious conflict with the fact that most her files involve feminization and I really, really, REALLY like being a baby boy, I mean I don't mind people who choose the sissy path at all, I just consider that my role as a baby boy is the way I enjoy this the most.

I've got lots of questions for you, I mean, I think it would be great if you kept like a formal journal with pics and all that (I know that you kinda left trail of your progress in the forum and all but its kind of a pain to be on the look out for all that).

*Do you ever get hard?
    *Can you ejaculate at all?
    *Did it hurt when your balls retreated inside you?
    *Did THAT happen suddenly, from one unexpected day to the other or did it take time? like first one testicle then the other?
    *Do you have problems keeping your baby persona in check when you are out in the street, at work? in regular adult oriented situations?
    *Are you totally bladder and vowel incontinent?
    *Do you have people currently aware of the transformation process you are undergoing in case you get "stuck" in baby mode?
    *Have you ever tried watching the kind of porn that used to arouse you before you begun shriking to see how you interpret those feelings now?
    *Can you feel arousal at all?
    *As you slowly made the descent to the babyhood status, did it become less innadecuate to you to wear more girlish stuff?
    *Would you consider you are completely asexual now?
    *If not, do you still feel sexual atraction just to women?

sorry for the long post, I'm totally super interested in this :D :D :D
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 18th, 2015, 3:14 am

pacifi3r wrote
... I still don't know if I ever want to get a girlfriend, form a family and all that ...

If you want a fall-back plan for children, you can make a few deposits at a sperm bank before you start using the Teeny Weenie file. You could always decide to use your deposits if/when you want a child. This does not even require a girlfriend/wife; you can always use a surrogate mother.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Oakey » February 19th, 2015, 7:36 am

Started listening to this one, along with Penis Shrink Gone. It seems I can't stay in trance through the whole file cause I get bored (I have ADD) with the length. As for results, my balls have retracted almost inside me, but if anything my dick seems longer >.< Anyone have tips for staying in trance on a long file like this one?
Oakey

Postby OxyFemboi » February 19th, 2015, 11:22 am

MURPH-M4N wrote in 30 Day Challenge in MEETING GROUNDS
Hello everyone im going to do a 30 day challenge but I want you guys and girls to choose what file I listen to for 30 days in a row no execptions. I will create a journal with daily progress and I can listen to more than 1 file at a time so post a comment on which files you want me to listen to for 30 days in a row.

Let's see if we can get him to listen to Curse of the Teeny Weenie!

Here's the link to 30 Day Challenge: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13045
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pacifi3r » February 19th, 2015, 10:35 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
pacifi3r wrote
... I still don't know if I ever want to get a girlfriend, form a family and all that ...

If you want a fall-back plan for children, you can make a few deposits at a sperm bank before you start using the Teeny Weenie file. You could always decide to use your deposits if/when you want a child. This does not even require a girlfriend/wife; you can always use a surrogate mother.

mmm I don't claim to understand what all woman want from a man, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a difficult time trying to find a girlfriend with a tiny baby cute botton dicky and no balls. Also, I'd never go through fatherhood by myself, of that I'm sure.
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » February 22nd, 2015, 3:59 am

pacifi3r wrote:wow dude I just want to say WOW! I MEAN that has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in this site! just look at you all tiny and almost completely helpless no wonder is not difficult to feel yourself loosing in baby time, you ARE A tinsy tiny cute button BABY! I'm so filled with envy right now, I kinda want exactly what you want to some point but at the same time I'm totally freaked out and scared of that strong desire that just came to me.

Thank you so much! This post of your has made me feel so happy and so much like what should be happening is happening.

I made a journal like you said and you can find it here.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Journal&file=display&jid=5301
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 22nd, 2015, 5:01 am

I haven't been listening to this file for a while, but ... that doesn't mean the file is done with me.

While I was washing up after I woke up, I looked in the mirror and thought my ball sack looked small. *Surprise* It was. It didn't contain anything. My balls have apparently retreated up my inguinal canal ... at least part time. When I was laying in bed later, I did feel one of them back in there.

Just because you think you're done working with the file -- because you haven't listened to it lately -- doesn't mean the file is done working on you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby snipzh » February 22nd, 2015, 7:24 am

Just because you think you're done working with the file -- because you haven't listened to it lately -- doesn't mean the file is done working on you.[/quote]

ouch :oops: should I be concerned now because I've listened to the curse several times some months back and then stopped?

Well, I'm still attracted to the idea that a file can bring such big change like getting a teeny weeny, but I can't imagine that down there almost everything will disappear.

OK, if it really can happen then it is to late for me. Then I have to get used to have a teeny weeny! But I will be in good company with you guys!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby pacifi3r » February 22nd, 2015, 7:31 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
pacifi3r wrote:wow dude I just want to say WOW! I MEAN that has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in this site! just look at you all tiny and almost completely helpless no wonder is not difficult to feel yourself loosing in baby time, you ARE A tinsy tiny cute button BABY! I'm so filled with envy right now, I kinda want exactly what you want to some point but at the same time I'm totally freaked out and scared of that strong desire that just came to me.

Thank you so much! This post of your has made me feel so happy and so much like what should be happening is happening.

I made a journal like you said and you can find it here.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Journal&file=display&jid=5301

you're the best dude! thanks a lot for the osom feedback! I hope all your deep desires eventually come true :D :D :D
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories