terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby mondaytuesday » February 22nd, 2015, 9:52 pm

pacifi3r wrote:

you're the best dude! thanks a lot for the osom feedback! I hope all your deep desires eventually come true :D :D :D

Thanks, man. I hope so, too. I'm certainly being prepped for them to eventually come true. I hope to catch the interest of people who have desire in dominating a man through regression.

Who knows? Perhaps, there's been unknown others leading me through my unexpected journey, since the beginning in 2012.

You're a great encourager, with genuine, friendly interest and I thank you.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » February 23rd, 2015, 10:08 am

snipzh wrote
ouch Embarrassed should I be concerned now because I've listened to the curse several times some months back and then stopped?

Well ... call it an indefinite "well, maybe" .... ~shrug~ I don't know. I didn't expect what happened to me to happen, so I can't (and won't) predict what will happen with you. People are different, and different people react differently to the same file for various reasons.

Curse of the Teeny Weenie is a particularly effective file, so ... who knows (and he isn't telling).
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

another guy hooked on the curse of the teenie weenie

Postby slave40 » February 23rd, 2015, 5:55 pm

Sarnoga's curse of the teenie weenie works. I no longer get hard ons during the day. I no longer wake with a morning piss hard on. I only get semi hard when I masturbate. My balls are noticeably smaller. I am really enjoying the effects of this file!
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » February 24th, 2015, 12:01 pm

What about when the file first comes on do you get hard listening to the file?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mikki1204 » February 24th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Two more pix of interest to TW aficionados :D

http://41.media.tumblr.com/ada2ea1efdfa4142a57eb187275d492e/tumblr_nfh2agx3En1td8g47o1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/807450ba174d3a059275513486dde212/tumblr_nfgusoYsI41td8g47o1_500.jpg

Regards
Mikki
Mikki1204

Postby Marchasfun » February 24th, 2015, 3:09 pm

I have a few questions about this and would love some feedback.
1. What is your sex drive like after completing this file and shrinking?
2. Can you still have prostate orgasms?
3. I don't create testosterone and have to get a weekly shot of it. I get really loopy when I get really low on testosterone and it puts me in a bad place. Can you let me know how this effects testosterone levels?
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

questions answered

Postby slave40 » February 24th, 2015, 4:48 pm

I still masturbate daily sometimes twice. The main difference is that I am shooting my load with a soft or semi hard dick. The orgasms are pretty intense. It feels really good to shoot my load with a soft dick. I no longer get hard ons during the day or night. I have to play with my dick to get it semi hard.
Have not got to the point where my balls are small enough to stop hormones
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby Kazunari » February 26th, 2015, 5:36 pm

Hey guys !
I'm thinking about trying this file for a while. I'm really into the idea of having a small dick, despite being a well endowed top (as for now !). I have a lot of sub fetishes so I think I would adapt to the situation and enjoy the humiliation of loosing my adult cock.
I would just need a little help to get myself to listen to the file. Like loosing a bet or some motivation from someone. Anyone up to that ? ;)
Kazunari

Postby bostonmarc » February 26th, 2015, 7:30 pm

Kazunari wrote:Hey guys !
I'm thinking about trying this file for a while. I'm really into the idea of having a small dick, despite being a well endowed top (as for now !). I have a lot of sub fetishes so I think I would adapt to the situation and enjoy the humiliation of loosing my adult cock.
I would just need a little help to get myself to listen to the file. Like loosing a bet or some motivation from someone. Anyone up to that ? ;)

Welcome Kaz,
I think you have come to the right place. You will have plenty of company to encourage you along. I suggest you start with the Curse of the Teenie Weenie file as it will also be very motivating for you to continue to listen.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » February 27th, 2015, 12:14 am

i think i have lost an inch by reading this thread as it progressed, unless thats just a side effect of getting older. :P
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » February 27th, 2015, 4:43 am

Mikki wrote
Two more pix of interest to TW aficionados :-D

Oh fuck, yeah! What Tumblr are they from? If that's representative sample of what they post, I want/need to follow them! Especially that first pic ... drool :-P
Last edited by OxyFemboi on February 27th, 2015, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Kazunari » February 27th, 2015, 8:43 am

bostonmarc wrote:Welcome Kaz,
I think you have come to the right place. You will have plenty of company to encourage you along. I suggest you start with the Curse of the Teenie Weenie file as it will also be very motivating for you to continue to listen.

I actually gave it a go last night after my post. I had a strange tingling sensation in my cock since then and it was a bit difficult to get hard this morning.
Very strange sensations but rather exciting this far, I crave to be tonight to ear the file again!
Kazunari

Postby Oakey » February 28th, 2015, 11:07 am

Im gonna start listening to this one often. Been listening to it on and off for two weeks, and Ive gone from 5 & 1/4 inches to 3 1/2... as for how, nobody knows, but he isn't telling :P
Oakey

Postby slave40 » February 28th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Listen to Sarnoga's Surrender file and then listen to the curse of the teenie weenie. It makes the teenie weenie file even more effective. I am enjoying my new size 3 inches hard with balls a little bigger and cherry tomatoes. I know I will shrink more than that but for now I have some dick to play with.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby Mikki1204 » March 1st, 2015, 5:20 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
Mikki wrote

Oh fuck, yeah! What Tumblr are they from? If that's representative sample of what they post, I want/need to follow them! Especially that first pic ... drool :-P

I can't remember -- I was just following links from site to site, but I'll see if can find them again and post the tumblr URL here.

Regards
Mikki
Mikki1204

Postby Mikki1204 » March 1st, 2015, 7:22 am

Mikki1204 wrote:
OxyFemboi wrote:
Mikki wrote

I can't remember -- I was just following links from site to site, but I'll see if can find them again and post the tumblr URL here.

Regards
Mikki

Here ya go!

http://smallesmoothdick.tumblr.com/page/2

You might also be interested in this tumblr as well:-

http://sexylittledicks.tumblr.com

Regards
Mikki
Mikki1204

Postby Kazunari » March 1st, 2015, 8:48 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152462

Here's my cock as it's looks for now. I've listened to the file twice since my last post. It doesn't seems to have shrunk but I still have a strange feeling with it.
Kazunari

Postby diode168 » March 2nd, 2015, 12:41 am

Kazunari I would say bye to that. In a couple of months you'll look back and struggle to believe you ever had that down there. :twisted:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Gusable » March 2nd, 2015, 8:57 am

Kazunari, how big is that? And any chance you could get some measurements before you say goodbye to it?
Gusable

Postby Oakey » March 2nd, 2015, 12:10 pm

About how long does this file take to shrink your penis and balls away? Im guessing a couple months? Also, anyone had success with loosing their genitals completely with this file?
Oakey

Postby CyrilMtl » March 2nd, 2015, 1:51 pm

It's a very nice tool you have here, why do you want to shrink it ?

Kazunari wrote:http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=152462

Here's my cock as it's looks for now. I've listened to the file twice since my last post. It doesn't seems to have shrunk but I still have a strange feeling with it.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » March 2nd, 2015, 7:00 pm

is the eventual end result of this file intended to be a flat crotch with no visible genitalia?
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 2nd, 2015, 11:24 pm

Wildsprite wrote
is the eventual end result of this file intended to be a flat crotch with no visible genitalia?

I don't think any of us who have listened have gotten that small ... yet. That might be the eventual result if we keep listening. Most of us stop before we get to that stage, though. (I could be wrong ... and I'm sure I'll be told if I am. :D )
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby andrew » March 4th, 2015, 6:00 am

I had been listening for 3 months, then now has been a year since I stopped listening. I have a one year anniversary pic in user pics section of the gallery. I still have balls but no visible penis.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » March 4th, 2015, 12:50 pm

andrew wrote:I had been listening for 3 months, then now has been a year since I stopped listening. I have a one year anniversary pic in user pics section of the gallery. I still have balls but no visible penis.
I think if I were in your situation I would listen till my balls were nolonger visible. but that's me. I would prefer no balls and perhaps a small dick or nothing visible down there at all on myself
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Oakey » March 5th, 2015, 7:23 am

Wildsprite wrote:
andrew wrote:I had been listening for 3 months, then now has been a year since I stopped listening. I have a one year anniversary pic in user pics section of the gallery. I still have balls but no visible penis.
I think if I were in your situation I would listen till my balls were nolonger visible. but that's me. I would prefer no balls and perhaps a small dick or nothing visible down there at all on myself

I prefer that myself too :wink:
Oakey

Postby patj » March 6th, 2015, 4:09 pm

My wife is away for a week babysitting grandkids. That gives me seven days to listen to this file uninterupted. So any thoughts about what my chance of major shrinkage if I listen to it twice a day for a week?
patj

Postby Ranmathreefourths » March 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm

I would guess that your chances of visible/permanent shrinkage in that time frame would be slim, but your odds of developing at least a temporary erectile dysfunction are pretty high.
That's about where I ended up after a few days of continued listening.
Ranmathreefourths
Regular
Regular

Postby Oakey » March 6th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Gonna go ahead and start listening to this twice daily, and will post measurements every Friday evening. Starting today at 5" hard exact.
Oakey

Postby Wildsprite » March 7th, 2015, 3:05 am

patj wrote:My wife is away for a week babysitting grandkids. That gives me seven days to listen to this file uninterupted. So any thoughts about what my chance of major shrinkage if I listen to it twice a day for a week?

for a week? not likely, your mind has to accept then process all of this to make it happen. that does take time. a week is not a reasonable timeframe.
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » March 7th, 2015, 3:37 am

People have seen shrinkage in that time. Heck we had two people who sore shrinkage after one listen.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Oakey » March 7th, 2015, 7:40 am

If this file works, it definitely takes a while. Even with all the pics and stories in this thread, Im still a bit skeptical.
Oakey

Postby Wildsprite » March 7th, 2015, 11:33 am

diode168 wrote:People have seen shrinkage in that time. Heck we had two people who sore shrinkage after one listen.

minimal shrinkage perhaps. but he was asking for major shrinkage, that takes time and how much time it takes depends on the mind of the subject.
if you want this to work and you fully believe in it, it likely will. however patience is important here.
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby patj » March 7th, 2015, 1:32 pm

I know that a week is not much time, but that assumption was that I am a beginner. I have listened to the file occationally - one a month or so - since last Summer (2014).

I am hoping that an intense number of listening will jump start the shrinkage.

2 down 12 listenings to go.
patj

Postby Wildsprite » March 7th, 2015, 2:23 pm

patj wrote:I know that a week is not much time, but that assumption was that I am a beginner. I have listened to the file occationally - one a month or so - since last Summer (2014).

I am hoping that an intense number of listening will jump start the shrinkage.

2 down 12 listenings to go.

wishing you good luck.
I suggest you take pics now and then after the week is up
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diamondlight » March 7th, 2015, 10:15 pm

I haven't posted for a very long time now, but i come on here periodically to see what's happening from time to time. I'm honestly going to sit here and vouch for the file, I've honestly huge amount of success with it and it started effecting me really quite quickly... in fact amazingly quickly. I do have pictures in the gallery.

I'd completely lost the ability to get hard after abit more then 5 weeks.

Before
Soft
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=132330

Hard
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=132333

And after
the new normal
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=133610

hard as possible
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=133616

Not too long after I had various complications and was forced to stop listening for ages.
diamondlight
Regular
Regular

Postby slave40 » March 8th, 2015, 7:51 am

diamondlight your current shrunken manhood looks very sexy. Hope the complications you mention get resolved and you can continue to listen to the file to get even more of a transformation
slave40
Regular
Regular

my dick is shrinking

Postby slave40 » March 9th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Have gone from 4 3/4 inches to 3 1/4 inches in two weeks. It is getting more and more difficult to stay hard anymore. I listen to file daily sometimes twice a day. I wonder how long it will be before I will have a one inch hard dick?

New pics posted in show me your cock album for Slave40
slave40
Regular
Regular

here's hoping

Postby jackofhearts3413 » March 10th, 2015, 10:02 am

Started off with curse of the teeny weenie and dropped from 7+ to 5 1/2 full mast, but being the impatient type I've grabbed just about every shrink and chastity file I can get my hands on to accelerate and concrete the effects from penis shrink gone to Cal's chastity. My hope is that all these files will batter my psyche till I am truely a dickless wonder.
jackofhearts3413

Postby OxyFemboi » March 10th, 2015, 10:39 am

jackofhearts3413 wrote:
Started off with curse of the teeny weenie and dropped from 7+ to 5 1/2 full mast, but being the impatient type I've grabbed just about every shrink and chastity file I can get my hands on to accelerate and concrete the effects from penis shrink gone to Cal's chastity. My hope is that all these files will batter my psyche till I am truely a dickless wonder.

What you should do is stick with one file -- I'd choose Curse of the Teeny Weenie -- and add Accelerator if you're really that impatient to lose your dick and balls.

• Name: Accelerator Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: This file accelerates the effects of any other file you listen to exponentially, making it twice as effective every time you listen to it.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=2556

Name: Accelerator w binaural effects
Description: Imagine Yourself, listening to files, Focusing on them twice as well and Learning them twice as Fast, each and every time you Listen to them, Too. This File, by EMG, Helps You do just that. With advanced Binaural Beat, Echo, Reverb and other Effects, this version will help You Focus even better On EMG's Words so that you can Go Deep enough for His Suggestions to Work more quickly. This file even reinforces itself so that Every Time You Listen to it, It Works twice as well for You as it did before, making this file a 'Must Have It' for anyone listening to hypno files.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=7390

Using more than one file for the same effect confuses your subconscious. Depending on how the suggestions are phrased, some of the suggestions may also work to counter one another, leading to less shrinking rather than faster shrinking.

Do what I suggest. You'll be happier (and dickless) in less time than if you use a multitude of files. Curse of the Teeny Weenie works best of all the penis-shrinking files, anyway, so staying with it makes the most sense. If you want, you can listen to Teeny Weenie more times per day. That should speed things up even more.

You could also find someone to castrate you ... but that's for those who are too unwilling to wait a week or three.

By the way, Cal's Curse just makes you unable to wank without someone giving you permission. It does nothing to shrink your weenie.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jackofhearts3413 » March 10th, 2015, 4:46 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
jackofhearts3413 wrote:
Started off with curse of the teeny weenie and dropped from 7+ to 5 1/2 full mast, but being the impatient type I've grabbed just about every. and chastity file I can get my hands on to accelerate and concrete the effects from penis shrink gone to Cal's chastity. My hope is that all these files will batter my psyche till I am truely a dickless wonder.

What you should do is stick with one file -- I'd choose Curse of the Teeny Weenie -- and add Accelerator if you're really that impatient to lose your dick and balls.

• Name: Accelerator Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: This file accelerates the effects of any other file you listen to exponentially, making it twice as effective every time you listen to it.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=2556

Name: Accelerator w binaural effects
Description: Imagine Yourself, listening to files, Focusing on them twice as well and Learning them twice as Fast, each and every time you Listen to them, Too. This File, by EMG, Helps You do just that. With advanced Binaural Beat, Echo, Reverb and other Effects, this version will help You Focus even better On EMG's Words so that you can Go Deep enough for His Suggestions to Work more quickly. This file even reinforces itself so that Every Time You Listen to it, It Works twice as well for You as it did before, making this file a 'Must Have It' for anyone listening to hypno files.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=7390

Using more than one file for the same effect confuses your subconscious. Depending on how the suggestions are phrased, some of the suggestions may also work to counter one another, leading to less shrinking rather than faster shrinking.

Do what I suggest. You'll be happier (and dickless) in less time than if you use a multitude of files. Curse of the Teeny Weenie works best of all the penis-shrinking files, anyway, so staying with it makes the most sense. If you want, you can listen to Teeny Weenie more times per day. That should speed things up even more.

You could also find someone to castrate you ... but that's for those who are too unwilling to wait a week or three.

By the way, Cal's Curse just makes you unable to wank without someone giving you permission. It does nothing to shrink your weenie.

I was speaking about Cal's Chastity which is not nearly so vanilla as Cal's Curse
jackofhearts3413

Postby Wildsprite » March 10th, 2015, 11:55 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:What you should do is stick with one file -- I'd choose Curse of the Teeny Weenie -- and add Accelerator if you're really that impatient to lose your dick and balls.

I would have givin these links instead

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/291/Accelerator.php
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2441/Accelerator-w-binaural-effects.php
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Oakey » March 12th, 2015, 9:49 am

Well, been listening for a bit more than two weeks now. Depending on where I hold the ruler, my dick measures from 5.5 inches to 4.25 inches. I dunno if its shrinking yet, tbh. And Im not really a fan of posting pics of myself on the internet :P
Oakey

Postby Wildsprite » March 12th, 2015, 12:57 pm

Oakey wrote:Well, been listening for a bit more than two weeks now. Depending on where I hold the ruler, my dick measures from 5.5 inches to 4.25 inches. I dunno if its shrinking yet, tbh. And Im not really a fan of posting pics of myself on the internet :P

so dont post em on the internet. but you should take a couple pics each time you measure for progress.
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 12th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Wildsprite wrote:

Has anyone actually lost their balls? Mine got a lot smaller, but never disappeared. Also, the left one was pulling up inside during sex while I was listening but stopped doing that when I stopped listening (because shrinkage had stopped and I didn't have the patience to do it for a year -- although Andrew's post about having no cock has me really tempted).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » March 13th, 2015, 4:00 pm

I've just noticed that teenyweewee ([url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=150604[/url]) hasn't been as truthful with "his" photos of "his" penis - unless he actually is the tunblr user "Tiny Guy Jim", which I doubt it.

I've just seen the exact same photo as one of his on gallery.
[url]http://tinyguyjim.tumblr.com/page/15[/url]

So it makes me wonder how many of his other photos are "his" own penis.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Oakey » March 15th, 2015, 3:50 pm

4.25 inches now. I really want it to shrink till there's nothing left of my dick and balls
Oakey

Postby teenyweewee » March 19th, 2015, 12:51 am

For the baby dicked dude trying to call me out for having fake pics, I've uploaded several new ones that I didn't post to tumblr :wink: :wink: :wink:
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

new pics for slave 40

Postby slave40 » March 24th, 2015, 4:20 pm

I posted 3 new pics in the show me your cock gallery for Slave40. I have lost another 1/2 inch in two weeks. Started at 4 3/4 inches and my new hard dick size is 2 1/2 inches.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Re: new pics for slave 40

Postby teenyweewee » March 24th, 2015, 5:18 pm

slave40 wrote:I posted 3 new pics in the show me your cock gallery for Slave40. I have lost another 1/2 inch in two weeks. Started at 4 3/4 inches and my new hard dick size is 2 1/2 inches.

I had a look for your dick pics, but could only find a few pics of a clit. Weird.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories