terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Small1sh » January 12th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Could you post us a photo update of your new length please jearns (with a ruler next to it)? That'd be great! :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Soon...

Postby hypnobro92 » January 26th, 2016, 11:03 pm

So coming this Thursday I'm getting a new phone and I'm going to reattempt the alternate curse and little miss squidgy. Or some sort of combo (definitely alternate curse though). So all my pictures will be somewhat accurate and not very frequent, but I want to see how the first few weeks/months will go as I've seen reasonable success with others who've started back up after plateau-ing. I noticed this thread hasn't seen action lately and that's sad, but I want to give it a boost lol!! I'm back motherfuckasss!!!
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby Boofyboof » January 28th, 2016, 5:11 pm

I tried listening for a few months back, and I had no results after two weeks, but I decided to try again. Though I can't listen now because I can't listen from my iPod anymore since either the site changed the way files work, or the iOS changed for some reason. Would someone mind posting a link that I can listen from directly without downloading?
Boofyboof

Postby blanketcross » January 28th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Boofyboof wrote:I tried listening for a few months back, and I had no results after two weeks, but I decided to try again. Though I can't listen now because I can't listen from my iPod anymore since either the site changed the way files work, or the iOS changed for some reason. Would someone mind posting a link that I can listen from directly without downloading?

Use an app called Downloads Lite - Downloader & Download... You can just search "Downloads" and it will come up. Once it is downloaded go to the settings on the bottom and search for "MIME Types" click "Add New MIME Type" and add audio/* do that again but with video/* and lastly with image/*

Next log into WMM on the browser, and find the file you want. Tap and hold on the link (title) and it will say "Download as" along with a few others. Once you click download as, it will prompt you to edit and name the file. You can name it whatever, but make sure to change the format from "php" to "mp3"
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Boofyboof » January 30th, 2016, 7:27 am

Alright, thank you very much, Blanketcross!

I'm using the alternate curse this time because the regular was not working for me, (though I'll probably end up rotating between the two every day). Now, I will hopefully have my 4 inches down to at least 2 inches within a matter of weeks.
Boofyboof

Fooled or just a Fool

Postby TyNeedich » January 30th, 2016, 12:28 pm

A little while ago (no pun intended) my girlfriend (ex now) were playing some light BDSM and she playfully bound me to the bed and put some headphones on me and played this file. Unfortunately for me but to her amusement the effects came on very quickly. At first I was frustrated with her and by the time my proud 7.5" dick had shrunk to 6" she began to lose interest. That made things a little rocky between us. I noticed a strong desire to keep listening and each day I got Home i used the hour and a half before she was off work to give the file another listen. I don't know why but I seemed to be pulled to it. It gave me a sexual charge wondering how small the file could take me. By the time I shrank down to 5 inches she was outwardly frustrated and directed her bitterness at me. It wasn't long befor I was 4" at which point she stopped having sex with me but I kept listening. Now I'm 3" hard and it gridley is inverted when soft. Sometimes I even have to poke my finger inside and rub my teens weenie with my fingertip to get off. My ex moved into her new boyfriends house. He came by to pick her up and hp her move her things out. He made a few comments assuring g me she had told him all about it. It was so embarrassing but it excited me so much I we t I to the bathroom and rubbed my nipples to a fierce orgasm. I must have been a little noisy because they were snikering and laughing under their breath at me. I blushed And went to the spare room and closed the door. I love my teenie weenie soooo much though. So I put on my headphones, started the file and began daydreaming of big thick cock and thinking about the taste of cum. Being a bottom is seeming more and more like a good alternative. This file works!!!
TyNeedich

Postby Chibisuke » January 30th, 2016, 2:43 pm

@TyNeedich if you have any before and Current pictures would love to see some progress images if any you have!
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby Boofyboof » February 7th, 2016, 9:40 am

So I listened to this 7 times this past week (switching every two times between regular and alternate), and there is a little bit of progress for me. Every time I see my penis it is really shriveled at first but then it slowly gets to its normal flaccid length. I don't have as many erections, but I still have some, and it takes a little longer to get an erection when I try to. But it already feels like nothing comes out when I orgasm. But the problem is, it hasn't actually gotten smaller yet.. I'm still 4", nothing more, nothing less.
Boofyboof

Postby MasterDrayke » February 9th, 2016, 1:45 am

Boofyboof,

There are a number of suggestions in my version that clash with Sarnoga's version. I would strongly recommend trying one version at a time for a few weeks at least.

Listening to both back and forth will confuse your brain and it won't know how to implement the suggestions properly.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby Mikki1204 » February 11th, 2016, 7:04 am

Hi

I've been following this thread for a long time and I would love to listen to this file, but have not done so because I am very concerned about the adverse effect it appears to have on T levels. I have read so much about the adverse effects of low T on general health — risk of osteoporosis, heart attack, weight gain, depression etc — and I really don't want to risk any of that. Especially as my T levels are already on the low side of normal. However, as a non-binary gender dysphoric, I love the idea of a permanently flaccid teeny weenie — even better if it's retractile as well — retractile balls, a shrunken tight scrotum, and flaccid orgasms (although I would prefer dry orgasms). I "tuck" pretty much 24/7 and erections really get in the way sometimes and make for a lot of discomfort on occasions, and this file would resolve those difficulties, but...

I'm not really expecting any replies. Since I don't have anyone in my life with whom I can share these things, I just wanted to share my feelings here amongst like minded people,and I hope that's OK.

Kind regards to all
Mikki
Mikki1204

Postby Chibisuke » February 14th, 2016, 2:16 am

as long you see with your doctor about being on T Meds, you should be ok. i'm down to 1.5 inches my T Levels have droped but getting on Injections to manage it.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby cloudrider07 » February 14th, 2016, 8:16 am

I would imagine that a man who wants to shrink his penis is not currently overly influenced mentally by testosterone regardless of the level. If you want to try this file it may very well lower it. So the question isn't will the file make me less "manly" it will, the question is why do I really want this?
The voice telling you who you really are at the end of the day that doesn't care what anyone else thinks. It won't stop if you discovered something it likes. I'm very glad I did it even if I was pushed by my gf at the time. she must have saw that suppressed part of me before I acknowledged it myself. You don't have to just be 100% male or 100% female in the mind. It was only small changes set in motion by chance of chromosomes that developed certain parts of us in utero that physically made us one gender or another. Each gender has all the same parts just developed differently. I'm just enough male to be who I want to be and need to be but I have developed a strong intuitive and passionate feminine side that is only seen by those I want to reveal it. I would be much less whole if I repressed her my whole life.
I'm sure this is deeper a response than u were looking for and maybe I am crazy, but I like it better than sitting on an uncomfortable fence my whole life forced to stay there by medical terrorism or peer pressure. The more you look into something it turns out everything's bad for you but lucky for us theres a drug for that. A lot of times the drug is the worst thing for your body. Your body knows what it wants and the father of western medicine said "let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" . All of these so called medical professionals today can tell you what's bad for you all day long, but can the guarenteed even the smallest bit of their voodoo will cure a single thing except for money in your bank account?
Bottom line if you want to shrink your overgrown clit equilivent, instead of googling the what ifs of low T, you will find much more benefit of some serious and relaxing alone time to meet the feminine side calling you from within wondering why her clit got so big I'm the first place. Trust me she's worth meeting.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnobro92 » February 24th, 2016, 6:51 pm

SO I ended up getting that new phone and decided to load it up with a few hypno files like I said I would. Of course the one other thing I said I would do was measure myself before starting, but that was a while ago and I've listened to the curse(alternate) many times since. I usually listen at least 2 times a day if not more. I drive 45 minutes to work and school everyday so even though I'm not totally tranced out, I can still focus on MasterDrakes words and retain some effect. I'm actually posting now because after a few days of my double car ride method (today[right now]), I noticed that it's easy to play with my nipples as a distraction while using two fingers to play with the head of my weeny and it takes like a minute to get fully erect. And I noticed at full erection, it's like a 1/4 in smaller than yesterday lol!! I really wish I could prove it, but I missed that oppurtunity lol. Oh well, I'll take some pics soon so as to show my flaccidity. Im more than satisfied, but I need a clit lol!!
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 25th, 2016, 11:22 pm

cloudrider07 wrote I like it better than sitting on an uncomfortable fence my whole life forced to stay there by medical terrorism or peer pressure. The more you look into something it turns out everything's bad for you but lucky for us there's a drug for that. A lot of times the drug is the worst thing for your body. Your body knows what it wants
Yes, I'd had people say that "X" is bad for you. The last time that happened, I went to WipiPedia and pulled up an article on Oxygen Toxicity -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity -- which sort of left the argument that "X has been proven to be harmful" in limbo. After all, you need to breathe oxygen to live, but anything will kill you in sufficiently large concentrations. Everything is harmful if taken in a large enough dose.Interestingly, that article started him thinking about what sources to trust. He tried what he was railing against -- it was a specific hypnosis file -- and he liked it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Merith2004 » March 1st, 2016, 7:09 am

Hi all. I am glad to hear of all the success, but had a question. While I have listened off and on for a good long time, it hasn't been anything consistent. Has anyone had more or less success while listening in their sleep? I've been told that during sleep, the body is more open to suggestion and never misses anything that's said. Thank for any replies.
Merith2004

Postby OxyFemboi » March 2nd, 2016, 1:29 pm

Merith2004 wrote
Hi all. I am glad to hear of all the success, but had a question. While I have listened off and on for a good long time, it hasn't been anything consistent. Has anyone had more or less success while listening in their sleep? I've been told that during sleep, the body is more open to suggestion and never misses anything that's said. Thank for any replies.

I read the FAQs of a few hypnotherapist websites. Every site had an answer to your question. Unfortunately, no two answers agreed. (It reminded me of my philosophy classes.) It ran the gambit from "It doesn't matter; your subconscious is still awake and processes all the information it receives." to "My personal opinion is no, it won’t have any effect."

You will find the same gambit of opinions on here. The answers will run from "it works very well" to "well ... it can't hurt" to "it's a waste of time and ruins your sleep as well."

My response is that everybody is different. As long as the file does not require the use of stereo headphones, hypnosis files work while I sleep. I put a speaker on each side of the bed and keep the volume loud enough to hear clearly but low enough to part of the background noise. {Play it at the level of elevator muzak, not at annoy-the-neighbors volume.]

Hypnosis files which require the use of stereo headphones or ear buds -- the information sent to each ear is different or the file uses binaural beats -- makes listening to these files while sleeping ineffective as well as impractical.

Try it with a file that does not require headphones. It may work ... for you.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mikethedonnie » March 6th, 2016, 1:22 pm

I am back again guys, going to start listening to this file again. Someone tell me how many times I should listen per day.
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 6th, 2016, 7:45 pm

mikethedonnie wrote
I am back again guys, going to start listening to this file again. Someone tell me how many times I should listen per day.

You should listen at least once a day. For me, listening twice a day -- once after waking and and once before bedtime -- is optimal.

Using the Curse version means you will not forget to listen.

Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=4631

Enjoy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby mikethedonnie » March 9th, 2016, 8:00 pm

Sweet thanks for the tip
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » March 21st, 2016, 5:13 am

Hi all, anyone got any updates on their shrinkage on here? It's been a while now

Hope people have been keeping up with this photo 'diaries' of their progress :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » March 29th, 2016, 11:50 am

I've listened to the original recording five times over the last three days with no effects. Last night I put on my CB3000, maybe if I can't get hard anyway it will increase the effects.
~¤«Miss Scarlett Elizabeth»¤~
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby redus » April 3rd, 2016, 7:40 am

Hello,
I listened to the file but some extra advocacy would be great, so i will listen one additional time for each message someone sends me.

Thanks in advance
redus

Postby redus » April 4th, 2016, 9:06 pm

Hello,
I listened to the file but some extra advocacy would be great, so i will listen one additional time for each message someone sends me.

Thanks in advance
redus

Postby Boofyboof » April 5th, 2016, 7:01 pm

I didn't really stick to listening as well as I wanted to, so I didn't get any results. I did notice being smaller while soft though, but I didn't have any ACTUAL results. It's frustrating because of my inconsistent listening, and I need tips on staying motivated to listen.

Also, I don't exactly know if I was actually in trance. The only time I have ever had any results from a file is listening to curse penis shrink, but then I got scared when I couldn't get hard at all after one listen so I stopped and the effects faded. Nothing has ever worked for me since then and I don't know what trance is supposed to feel like. Could someone tell me what trance is supposed to feel like because I don't know if I have ever been in an actual trance.

I'm sure I could get results if I was consistent enough, but I don't FEEL like I have the time to sit down for almost an hour and listen, even though I want to and I really do have time. It is just hard for me to put time into something I don't see immediately apparent results for. I don't know if it is my trance issue or something else. How long does it take for anyone to actually make their penis shrink?

Is it possible for the file do anything if I just listen to it and not close my eyes or anything? He says "close your eyes if you want to" and I don't know if we actually don't need to close our eyes.
Boofyboof

Postby MasterDrayke » April 7th, 2016, 3:50 am

Boofy,

It sounds like your worries over whether or not you're listening to the file properly or trancing properly are interfering with your ability to experience hypnosis.

Hypnosis feels different to different people. Some people remember very little of being hypnotized while some remember everything clearly. Some people experience a sort of ego suppression where their own internal monologue essentially stops while others experience little interruption of their normal waking thought process.

The important thing is to just allow yourself to relax as best you can and let go of expectations. (And there's no need to worry about whether or not you're relaxing enough. Simply go with the experience.) Closing your eyes and sitting or lying down in one place will likely aid in the process quite a bit but everyone's different. Try a few different positions, try with your eyes open vs closed, etc, and see what feels the most relaxing to you.

If you can learn to enjoy the experience of hypnosis and just enjoy the ride you'll start getting results in time.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2016, 2:03 pm

boofyboof wrote
I didn't really stick to listening as well as I wanted to, so I didn't get any results. ... I need tips on staying motivated to listen.

I don't exactly know if I was actually in trance. ...

I'm sure I could get results if I was consistent enough, but I don't FEEL like I have the time to sit down for almost an hour and listen, even though I want to and I really do have time. It is just hard for me to put time into something I don't see immediately apparent results for.

Is it possible for the file do anything if I just listen to it and not close my eyes or anything? He says "close your eyes if you want to" and I don't know if we actually don't need to close our eyes.

Since you didn't really stick to listening as well as you wanted to and you don't FEEL like you have the time to sit down for almost an hour and listen, maybe your subconscious is telling you that you aren't really interested in using this file. If you want the results the file promises and you (really) don't have enough time to listen to the file, you will make the time necessary to listen, possibly by postponing or eliminating something with a lower priority.

I need tips on staying motivated to listen. Use the Curse of the Teeny Weenie version. If you listen to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie, you are forced to listen after the Curse's suggestions to listen takes effect.

I don't exactly know if I was actually in trance The feeling I get when I'm in a trance is similar to what I experience when I daydream or meditate. I suspect that any person's hypnotic trance is similar to those experiences.

He says "close your eyes if you want to" and I don't know if we actually don't need to close our eyes. If having your eyes open distracts you, then close them. If it doesn't, then do what you feel like doing. I watch a spiral when I listen to files. When my eyes feel heavy, I let them close.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » April 7th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Motivation can be hard for a file like this because it is just so long. Fortunately though most start to get addicted to listening eventually.

I'm unsure what to say other than to think of the result you want, think of getting it and what it will be like when you do.

If you want you can message me, I've help keep a few people listening to this file in the past.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Small1sh » April 11th, 2016, 4:38 am

Just so you know, if I WERE to have a go and shrink my penis (do a non-cursed one), I'd want to know exactly what it says in the file beforehand - as it seems like there's more to it than simply shrinking your penis here.

Perhaps if someone sent me a text file version of it, I'd be able to read it myself before making a decision with going through with it.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby johnvictor » April 17th, 2016, 11:20 am

I just want to start listening. Can I find Someone Who would help me get through with this?
johnvictor

Postby smallguy25 » April 18th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Started listening to the original and version a few days back and found the alternate version yesterday. Been sticking with the alternate version, as I find it much better to listen to and to relax.

I have a small penis as is, at under 4'' hard and hope that I can get it much smaller. The first time I listened to the alternate version I was really really horny. I was erect throughout and even though it felt like I was rock hard with my eyes closed, once I opened my eyes I could see that my erection wasn't as strong as it usually is - definitely was a weird feeling. I had just never felt like I was rock hard when I wasn't.

Haven't seen any reduction in size or anything, but it's only been a few days but I have noticed that it is hard for me to cum. I get to the point of ejaculating but nothing and I will have to do this over and over and over to eventually get there.

Hope to see some shrinkage soon :)
smallguy25

Postby swampthing6166 » April 23rd, 2016, 8:13 am

First stumbled upon this file after finding this site and seeing the success stories topic. I never had a desire to shrink my dick since it was probably slightly less than average size (5 inches), but for some reason, after reading all the success stories, I'll admit I was a little turned on by the taboo of liking it and excitement of it happening. Wasn't sure a hypnosis file could work, but after reading all the success stories I figured what could giving it a listen hurt. :roll:

Didn't think anything was going to happen after the first listen, because I felt rock hard the entire time. Wrote it off at first, but then I found myself going back to the file during the day and a desire to listen again. Now looking back, I've probably started the same journey so many other people have who have fallen in love with their teenie weenies. It's now been a few weeks and while I haven't had the success that others have in this thread, it's now down to 4.5 inches when fully hard! I also now have trouble maintaining my erection, requiring constant stimulation during sex and even while looking at porn to keep him up. At first it kind of worried me, especially since my girlfriend had noticed once during sex I had trouble staying hard. But I'm drawn to keep listening to the file now, and I think I'm beginning to fall in love with the idea of shrinking my dick :) . I don't know how my girlfriend is going to react to my dick if it keeps on shrinking. But as weird as it is thinking about how men are supposed to want and have big dicks, I'm honestly so excited to see my teenie weenie shrink down to an inch :D .
swampthing6166

Postby OxyFemboi » April 23rd, 2016, 2:06 pm

swampthing6166 wrote
First stumbled upon this file after finding this site and seeing the success stories topic. I never had a desire to shrink my dick since it was probably slightly less than average size (5 inches), but for some reason, after reading all the success stories, I'll admit I was a little turned on by the taboo of liking it and excitement of it happening. Wasn't sure a hypnosis file could work, but after reading all the success stories I figured what could giving it a listen hurt. :roll:

Didn't think anything was going to happen after the first listen, because I felt rock hard the entire time. Wrote it off at first, but then I found myself going back to the file during the day and a desire to listen again. Now looking back, I've probably started the same journey so many other people have who have fallen in love with their teenie weenies. It's now been a few weeks and while I haven't had the success that others have in this thread, it's now down to 4.5 inches when fully hard! I also now have trouble maintaining my erection, requiring constant stimulation during sex and even while looking at porn to keep him up. At first it kind of worried me, especially since my girlfriend had noticed once during sex I had trouble staying hard. But I'm drawn to keep listening to the file now, and I think I'm beginning to fall in love with the idea of shrinking my dick :) . I don't know how my girlfriend is going to react to my dick if it keeps on shrinking. But as weird as it is thinking about how men are supposed to want and have big dicks, I'm honestly so excited to see my teenie weenie shrink down to an inch :D .

Welcome to the club! Yes, some of these files have an erotic thrill of the forbidden, a never to be thought of quality surrounding them. We are thrilled to hear about your success. We look forward to reading your posts about your continued success. If you want, there is a Gallery where you can post before shots (if you have them), as well as during and after shots of your teeny weenie. (Providing links to the pix in your post is always a good idea.) What were your measurements before and now (both soft and hard)?

As far as worrying that I haven't had the success that others have in this thread, everybody reacts differently to every file. (I've been told that I go into trance quite easily.) I have listened to files, though, that have knocked me out of trance and into a brick wall. There are other files (and hypnotists) that do nothing for me, but they are someone else's favorite file or hypnotist. Hypnosis is not one-size fits-all by any measure. That's why there is more than one file on here to accomplish the same goal.

If your girlfriend reacts negatively -- why borrow trouble when we're given so much for free? -- all we can do is console you and point out that if sexual pleasure is all she's interested in, she's rather shallow. I have lots of friends, both male and female, who I love to talk to and who love to talk to me. We do things together and enjoy each other's company (without sex). If sex vanished from the face of the earth -- I doubt that will happen any time soon; it's not on my list of Top Ten Things to Worry About -- we'd still be getting together, doing things together, sharing common interests, and talking for hours.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Small1sh » April 23rd, 2016, 4:08 pm

If your girlfriend reacts negatively -- why borrow trouble when we're given so much for free? -- all we can do is console you and point out that if sexual pleasure is all she's interested in, she's rather shallow. I have lots of friends, both male and female, who I love to talk to and who love to talk to me. We do things together and enjoy each other's company (without sex). If sex vanished from the face of the earth -- I doubt that will happen any time soon; it's not on my list of Top Ten Things to Worry About -- we'd still be getting together, doing things together, sharing common interests, and talking for hours.

While I agree with this in its entirety, just to note that if you ever want children in the future (other than adopting them, or taking your sperm the other way), having them through sex wouldn't be an option any more.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 23rd, 2016, 5:15 pm

Small1sh wrote
While I agree with this in its entirety, just to note that if you ever want children in the future (other than adopting them, or taking your sperm the other way), having them through sex wouldn't be an option any more.

Small1sh is right. If you want children at some point in the future, it would be a good idea to utilize a sperm bank ASAP. Continued use of the Teeny Weenie file will have a deleterious effect on your fertility. There is a high probability that there has been some impact already.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby swampthing6166 » April 29th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Welcome to the club! Yes, some of these files have an erotic thrill of the forbidden, a never to be thought of quality surrounding them. We are thrilled to hear about your success. We look forward to reading your posts about your continued success. If you want, there is a Gallery where you can post before shots (if you have them), as well as during and after shots of your teeny weenie. (Providing links to the pix in your post is always a good idea.) What were your measurements before and now (both soft and hard)?

As far as worrying that I haven't had the success that others have in this thread, everybody reacts differently to every file. (I've been told that I go into trance quite easily.) I have listened to files, though, that have knocked me out of trance and into a brick wall. There are other files (and hypnotists) that do nothing for me, but they are someone else's favorite file or hypnotist. Hypnosis is not one-size fits-all by any measure. That's why there is more than one file on here to accomplish the same goal.

My measurements were about 1 inch when soft and about 5 inches when hard, since I'm a grower. But I don't know how much of a grower I'll continue to be, since now after another week of listening I'm down to 4 inches max when hard. I would have never thought about doing this before, but now I can't wait to listen to Sarnoga again and see how much my little weenie has shrunk after another week. I think you're totally right, there's an erotic thrill tied to doing something like this and shrinking him down as small as I can. Even though my girlfriend liked the size of my penis before, there's just something that feels so right making him a teenie weenie now :-). We've only been going out for like 5 months now, so it's nothing too serious. Sarnoga's voice is calling to me and my weenie is going to continue shrinking, so if she can't handle that then she can go find a bigger one elsewhere. Depending on how fast he keeps shrinking and how much effort it takes to stay hard now, I might tell her what I'm doing to him if she asks questions.

Small1sh is right. If you want children at some point in the future, it would be a good idea to utilize a sperm bank ASAP. Continued use of the Teeny Weenie file will have a deleterious effect on your fertility. There is a high probability that there has been some impact already.

I never planned on having kids, and don't think my mind will change in the future. Of course, after listening to this file, I might not have much of a choice ;-). But I think it's the one I want to make.
swampthing6166

Postby Small1sh » April 29th, 2016, 2:24 pm

My measurements were about 1 inch when soft and about 5 inches when hard, since I'm a grower. But I don't know how much of a grower I'll continue to be, since now after another week of listening I'm down to 4 inches max when hard.

Has your flaccid size shrunk at all? 1 inch soft is already extremely tiny, so I's be amazed to see what it would look like any smaller than that!

Speaking of which, any chance of a photo of your penis on here - both erect and flaccid? without any photos of it, you'll not be able to look back on what your penis used to look like; to me, that would extremely important to see just how much I've lost.

But like I said in my PM, if it actually WAS me, I'd be taking several photos of it from all sides [erect and flaccid], and perhaps even doing a video of me playing with my length! But that's just me :P
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby swampthing6166 » April 29th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Has your flaccid size shrunk at all? 1 inch soft is already extremely tiny, so I's be amazed to see what it would look like any smaller than that!

Speaking of which, any chance of a photo of your penis on here - both erect and flaccid? without any photos of it, you'll not be able to look back on what your penis used to look like; to me, that would extremely important to see just how much I've lost.

But like I said in my PM, if it actually WAS me, I'd be taking several photos of it from all sides [erect and flaccid], and perhaps even doing a video of me playing with my length! But that's just me :P

Soft I'm usually 1-1.5 inches, just depends on the day I guess lol. So far it looks like all my shrinking is from the hard size, so if my soft and hard size end up being the same I would love that :D . I took some pictures of him today since I remeasured and he's down to 4 inches from 5, so as soon as I can figure out how to create a gallery for my progress on the gallery link to the left I'll share them here! I wish I took one when I first started, but oh well, I like where I'm going not where I was :P .
swampthing6166

Postby OxyFemboi » April 29th, 2016, 9:14 pm

swampthing wrote

Soft I'm usually 1-1.5 inches, just depends on the day I guess lol. So far it looks like all my shrinking is from the hard size, so if my soft and hard size end up being the same I would love that :D . I took some pictures of him today since I remeasured and he's down to 4 inches from 5, so as soon as I can figure out how to create a gallery for my progress on the gallery link to the left I'll share them here! I wish I took one when I first started, but oh well, I like where I'm going not where I was :P .

Well, the Gallery is the one portion of the site that has always had problems. That software is being rewritten as we speak. As long as you have the pictures, posting them can wait a bit till the bugs are out of the rewritten Gallery software. (You can follow the site updates and bug fixes in the Site Improvements Forum.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » April 29th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Some say if you're quiet enough on a deep cold winters night you can just here a faint cry on the wind of EMG trying to fix the gallery software.

Look forward to seeing your progress. And hopefully pictures.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » April 30th, 2016, 2:11 pm

To those who have asked for updates from the general population of guys who are subjects to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie by Sarnoga, I'd loke to offer mine.

You know, reading my last line, I feel stalled because saying that the males like me are merely subjects to the terrible success of the ingeniously engineered curse, is not enough to be conveying the truth. We are subjects to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie and therefore are bonded beyond our ability to control just how bonded we remain to the curse's process.

I was listening to an array of files from WMM and continue to do so. I feel that MindMaster's Bull Baby Training Program worked on me with increased intensity because of the doors opened up with the Teeny Weenie Curse. EMG has great penis reduction and infantile behavior curse files that should be listened to and spread to others, with great enthusiasm. EMG does not fail in the magnitude of the files he designs.

Since my body's unconscious systems of biological processing, response systems, and maintenance of levels were adjusting, redesigning, and repurposing, without hesitation. The changes and alterations were coming from the commands which had been planted in my brain and still remained somewhere in the depths of my mind.

When these commands had been activated my body accepted the flood of transformation and new biological components. My body was accommodating the new ways, cooperating with the different and new, striving to make it fixed and automatically maintained.

It was fast. I didn't notice that I suddenly decreased my masturbation and orgasm rituals. Then, one day I couldn't remember when I had my most recent hard on. Then there were no more hard ons. Then, the constricting never stopped and became so erotic and arousing
to me.

The less in which my dick and balls became, the more I was securing other regression desires and functions and belief and perception of self.

Then my online friend saw a pic of my teeny weenie and declared that my penis was, indeed, a teeny weenie now.

Later days arrived and he officially declared me as having reduced down past the criteria for teeny weenies and now had a baby pee pee. That was horrifying, as much as it was uncontrollably fascinating. Other aspects of my body began shifting to better co-exist within the same system as a baby pee pee.

Then, one day later, my friend saw a pic of me and told me that I was no longer the owner of a baby pee pee. I now had a baby button. That realization cemented so deeply the regression states that lie within me, fully constructed and irresistible to me.

The last time I have gotten an updated status for the name of my former penis and balls was when I discovered through my friend that I now had a clitty and that made me a clitty boi.

Jimminy Crickets! What could possibly be next, if the shrinking ,keeps going?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blanketcross » April 30th, 2016, 7:58 pm

Did he declare you having a Teeny Weenie in such fashion as Michael declared Bankruptcy? Dear god I hope at least one of you get that reference.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 30th, 2016, 11:14 pm

blanketcross wrote
Did he declare you having a Teeny Weenie in such fashion as Michael declared Bankruptcy? Dear god I hope at least one of you get that reference.

Google is your friend. I was trained as a reference librarian, so I can find obscure stuff quickly. This wasn't hard at all. I never watched The Office but the phrase (and plot) was easy to track down. I googled "Michael declares bankruptcy"; this was the first result: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_(The_Office)

Apparently it is as much as a catchphrase as We were on a break became when Ross uttered that line on Friends in 1997. http://friends.wikia.com/wiki/We_Were_On_A_Break and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEn9YvJ3Gfg People are literally still arguing (in 2016) and posting polls with long comment chains about who was right or wrong. The before and after episodes aired ("during" was much too risque to show on network tv in 1997; it involved actual sex) -- Season 3, episode 15: The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break (13 Feb 1997) and Season 3, episode 16: The One The Morning After (20 Feb 1997) -- and was continually referenced during each subsequent fight ... and there were many of them.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby swampthing6166 » May 10th, 2016, 9:42 am

I didn't notice that I suddenly decreased my masturbation and orgasm rituals. Then, one day I couldn't remember when I had my most recent hard on. Then there were no more hard ons. Then, the constricting never stopped and became so erotic and arousing to me.

You're an inspiration mondaytuesday, I hope I can see the same results as you if I keep on listening to this file!
swampthing6166

Postby bgo2 » May 10th, 2016, 1:02 pm

I've been listening to the non-curse version for the past week and so far I haven't noticed any shrinkage when hard (a little under 5 inches now), but when I'm soft it is definitely smaller (3 inches now) than it was.
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby french-hypnotist » May 13th, 2016, 2:48 am

Good to hear from you again Mondaytuesday :D

Would you mind showing recent pics of your clitty ? I know that gallery isn't working well, but many websites can host images.
french-hypnotist

Postby bgo2 » May 13th, 2016, 1:53 pm

Just measured again today, just under 4 1/2 inches erect now, and still 3 inches soft. Also part of me really wants to shrink until all that remains is a hole in my crotch, the rest of me disagrees, for now. :shock:
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » May 13th, 2016, 2:10 pm

Did you manage to take a photo of it before it shrank to its current size bgo (when it was a little under 5 inches)?

You'll want to look back and see what it used to look like after a while - and we'd love to see a before and after photo [and everything inbetween] of your shrinking penis, too!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby bgo2 » May 13th, 2016, 7:10 pm

I don't intend to post any pics, mostly because I don't feel comfortable doing so.
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby swampthing6166 » May 21st, 2016, 9:13 am

Just measured again today, just under 4 1/2 inches erect now, and still 3 inches soft. Also part of me really wants to shrink until all that remains is a hole in my crotch, the rest of me disagrees, for now. :shock:

That's how it first felt for me too, a small part telling me to shrink it as far as it would go, while the rest of me didn't want to lose what I had. But I kept listening to the file, and now you can physically see which urge won since I'm now approaching just 3 inches hard :D. Just keep listening, I fell in love with my shrinking teenie weenie and wouldn't go back.
swampthing6166

Postby bgo2 » June 2nd, 2016, 9:44 pm

That's how it first felt for me too, a small part telling me to shrink it as far as it would go, while the rest of me didn't want to lose what I had. But I kept listening to the file, and now you can physically see which urge won since I'm now approaching just 3 inches hard :D. Just keep listening, I fell in love with my shrinking teenie weenie and wouldn't go back.
And now the induction stopped working also I think the measurements I posted were wrong (although now they may be right except for the hard ones) :oops: :oops:
Corrected/current ones are: Soft: 3 1/2 inches, hard: a bit over 5 inches.
bgo2
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories