wow i just got here and this seems like a hot topic
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby neptunetower » January 22nd, 2023, 9:49 pm

I've been an admirer for awhile now, but I've been flirting with the idea of listening to the teenie weenie curse hypno. Does anyone wanna talk to me about it and maybe give me some encouragement? I have a thick 8 inch cock and I dunno if I'm ready to lose it.
neptunetower

Postby psychoblue7 » January 23rd, 2023, 7:20 pm

neptunetower wrote:I've been an admirer for awhile now, but I've been flirting with the idea of listening to the teenie weenie curse hypno. Does anyone wanna talk to me about it and maybe give me some encouragement? I have a thick 8 inch cock and I dunno if I'm ready to lose it.

i'm right there with ya
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby neptunetower » January 25th, 2023, 2:45 pm

psychoblue7 wrote:
neptunetower wrote:I've been an admirer for awhile now, but I've been flirting with the idea of listening to the teenie weenie curse hypno. Does anyone wanna talk to me about it and maybe give me some encouragement? I have a thick 8 inch cock and I dunno if I'm ready to lose it.

i'm right there with ya

The tingling and intense orgasms that everyone is mentioning are so... Alluring, to say the least
neptunetower

Postby psychoblue7 » January 25th, 2023, 5:25 pm

tempting
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby askena » January 26th, 2023, 12:42 pm

neptunetower wrote:
psychoblue7 wrote:

i'm right there with ya

The tingling and intense orgasms that everyone is mentioning are so... Alluring, to say the least

Sending you a pm, let's see if I can convince ya :D
askena

Postby psychoblue7 » January 26th, 2023, 2:22 pm

looks like i'm trying this out today
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » January 26th, 2023, 3:33 pm

I just listened to the file again after a long time of not listening and man I forgot how good it is. Now im sitting her limp and horny and my cock is aching.
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby askena » January 26th, 2023, 7:13 pm

mikethedonnie wrote:I just listened to the file again after a long time of not listening and man I forgot how good it is. Now im sitting her limp and horny and my cock is aching.

Welcome back~
Once you get a taste you can't stay away
askena

Postby mikethedonnie » January 27th, 2023, 11:50 am

Thanks. I already have a big urge to listen more. Im worried but excited. Im on Discord if anyone wants to add me and chat. mikethedonnie#8830
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » January 28th, 2023, 2:35 pm

some good tingles and seems like i am losing my erections this is kinda scary
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby Shadow78 » February 1st, 2023, 2:48 am

I'm transfemme and HRT has already knocked off a bit of length. I keep having the urge to come back to this, though; last time it felt so oddly seductive. At first, nothing was different. Then, I couldn't cum very easily, then I had trouble getting hard, then I couldn't fit my normal brand of condom anymore on the rare occasion I could get hard. Smaller, and smaller, and smaller...and it felt so good.

I'm so tempted.
Shadow78

Postby psychoblue7 » February 1st, 2023, 3:58 pm

thats tempting i kinda wanna keep going
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » February 2nd, 2023, 2:13 pm

erections are gone and i'm looking a little thin in the middle
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » February 2nd, 2023, 11:55 pm

Off Tomorrow and Saturday, going to try and listen to the file as much as I can. If you are on Discord, would love to hear from you. mikethedonnie#8830
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » February 7th, 2023, 12:52 pm

alright so i did this about a week should i keep going or swap to the curse file or stop?
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinlara » February 8th, 2023, 2:45 am

funny stories
franklinlara

Postby psychoblue7 » February 13th, 2023, 3:46 pm

ok so stiffys are few and far between and i'm about 3 inches long at best ...maybe i should stop?
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » February 14th, 2023, 6:41 pm

legit question why does this process feel so good wth ?
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » February 18th, 2023, 5:39 am

psychoblue7 wrote:legit question why does this process feel so good wth ?

To me, it just feels right and natural, like the way it should always be. My dick is generally 1 - 2 inches at most, and anything more just seems excessive, and wrong. I also like wearing boys underwear now (larger sizes but still boys) as they're designed to hold a much smaller package, so that's another thing that feels good.

On another level, probably most males want as big a dick as possible, so it feels like being a true individual to think you want yours to be tiny, and then actually do something about it.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » February 18th, 2023, 2:49 pm

notmuchdownunder wrote:
psychoblue7 wrote:legit question why does this process feel so good wth ?

To me, it just feels right and natural, like the way it should always be. My dick is generally 1 - 2 inches at most, and anything more just seems excessive, and wrong. I also like wearing boys underwear now (larger sizes but still boys) as they're designed to hold a much smaller package, so that's another thing that feels good.

On another level, probably most males want as big a dick as possible, so it feels like being a true individual to think you want yours to be tiny, and then actually do something about it.

well i was talked into do this to start with but it feels too good to stop now i guess and i'm still in boxers for now
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby rafster » February 18th, 2023, 5:25 pm

This thread... is strangely alluring, got me really curious. The more I read, the more I get aroused, especially by the humiliation aspect of having a tiny little dick. I'm gay, but even some stories with dominant females get my dick strain against the cage.

My dick is currently on a chastity cage, and I'm listening the permanent steel chastity file fromJackDrago (which is strangely addictive. I end up listening 2x times at night before sleeping) and the incredible anal orgasms file. I guess if I listened to teenie weenie it wouldn't matter so much if the file succeeds, I'm already a bottom and someday I'll learn to have anal orgasms. But well, one kink at time, I guess. I don't know if I'll ever get out of the cage anytime soon, I dunno if its because the file but now I feel more calm IN the cage than when I'm out (I have to get myself out of the cage every 3-4 days to clean it up, including my little nub).

But If I ever get out of the cage, I can give this file a listen. Worst scenario? micro dick? bah, I wasn't big to begin with and I'm a total bottom

EDIT: After +26 pages of the thread... I believe you guys, completely. This file, along with CFG, is dangerous, and effects cannot be underestimated. So I'm backing down and not downloading. The Testosterone decreasing levels scare me, a lot. I know that is something I'll have to deal in the future if I get into extended chastity periods.. but this file seems to bring it faster, way faster. In time, I also may get a weenie, but at least the process is slower.

As a submissive male, who gets turn on by humiliation, the thread is like an invitation to the dark side, it still draw me in, but the risks are too real, so I pass. And at the same time, it's so damn hot the posts here... agh. I'm fortunate on working out my chastity fetish, because if I didn't, I would probably be trapped by this file.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby psychoblue7 » March 6th, 2023, 1:40 pm

so........i'm 2 and a half inches soft
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby rydogg » March 24th, 2023, 11:02 pm

Looking for advice
So I've been interested in this file for about 2 years now. I listened to it once my accident before I knew what it was and since then I've gone back to it once maybe every few months. Lately I've been thinking that I should just either stop completely or go alp the way. Does anyone have any encouragement or warnings for me? Since I first listened to the file I've had this insane attraction to sarnoga's voice and the thought of having a teeny weeny but I've always stopped listening after a few days because I get cold feet. Plz lmk your thoughts! I think I'm going to listen tonight but I need some advice for if I'll keep listening. Also if anyone is interested in privately encouraging me and coaching me then lmk.
rydogg

Postby dibz41 » March 26th, 2023, 3:16 am

Hi there, I’m brand new to the site and decided I’d jump right into the deep end with the Teeny Weenie file lol. I have had a kink for shrinking my cock for months, trying chastity cages and even a ‘witch’ spell. I listened to the non-curse version yesterday, and the curse version just now. My main questions for those with experience are:

1. If I didn’t listen to the file ever again (I know, that may be uncontrollable due to its addictive allure), does that ‘pause’ the shrinking process? I get that the file states sleep, masturbating etc will continue the shrinking, but in your experience (for those that stopped listening to the file for a period of time) was that true?

2. I’m starting at 6 inches, and would like to document my progress (I took pictures yesterday). How / where can I best do that? I am unsure sure how to upload pics from an iPhone.

3. Health concerns - from reading through most pages of this thread, it seems lowering testosterone is the primary risk. Please can you share your experiences of any health problems encountered? I would interesting to hear from people who listened to the file continuously / achieved significant shrinkage; and those who perhaps listened once /only a few times, and then stopped.

Thanks
dibz41

Postby franklinjames » March 28th, 2023, 11:02 pm

Last edited by franklinjames on March 30th, 2023, 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
DMs open franklinjames on Discord (franklinjames#4217)

I love talking about shrinking and swapping pics!

I've helped a few people shrink now, including some IRL.
franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » March 29th, 2023, 12:41 am

Last edited by franklinjames on March 30th, 2023, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby tankthefrank » March 29th, 2023, 8:53 pm

Maybe my google fu is off but I can`t find the file on Warp My Mind or anywhere else.
Could somebody post a link to it?
I searched by artist and by title for it to no avail.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby jestingrabbit » March 30th, 2023, 8:02 am

jestingrabbit

Postby tankthefrank » March 30th, 2023, 3:04 pm

Much obliged! I was searching for `The incredible shrinking weenie`
No wonder I couldn`t find it.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby needssomeintroduction » April 6th, 2023, 4:53 pm

After thinking about the file for a long time I listened to the whole thing, did I just make a big mistake???

I'm in chastity now so no way to tell if it is working, but I'm worried and nervous about if it does. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm not sure I actually want to be 2 inches. My current 6.5 is quite good as it is.
needssomeintroduction

Postby flatterfuture » April 8th, 2023, 3:04 pm

I want to start listening to these, as I've always wanted to shrink my junk. However, I've seen posts in the thread that warn of low testosterone caused by the balls shrinkage. Frankly, while obviously low T is not good for health, the only symptom of low testosterone I'm worried about is lower sex drive. Some questions:

1) For those that have seen results with these files, has this affected your sex drive? Do you still get as horny as you used to?

2) I know Sarnoga has a curse and non-curse version. Does the non-curse version give you more control over when you stop shrinking?

3) If I want to avoid low testosterone, would it be enough to edit the file to cut out references to my balls shrinking? While I'd love for them to shrink too I'd be okay with just shrinking my dick and losing erections.

4) Would an increase libido file work to counteract any decrease in sex drive caused by the low T?

5) Would testosterone supplements/TRT undo the effects?
flatterfuture

Postby franklinjames » April 11th, 2023, 4:35 am

Long time listener managed to loose about 2 inches (was 7.5~).

I've never managed to have a 'weeny orgasm' despite listening to the file on and off for about two years.

Not having weeny orgasms means I normally give up and go back to normal jerking.

Can anyone explain in detail how to have one, and how it feels? Thanks.

(Also is smaller really better, with all the nerves condensed? I Always wanted to get a-lot smaller, but have been afraid to try.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapers77 » April 15th, 2023, 5:25 am

I listen to this File one Time, and the Only Thing what i can remember, is the Waking up at the End! And in one or two Weeks, i realize, my Penis shrinks very Extreme, and stays always soft and Sensitive always! Sarnoga's Hypnosis works for me very Good And Extreme! Take Care, when you listen to this, it works. Sarnoga is the Best in what he is doing!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby fred87651234 » May 9th, 2023, 2:34 am

franklinjames wrote:Long time listener managed to loose about 2 inches (was 7.5~).

I've never managed to have a 'weeny orgasm' despite listening to the file on and off for about two years.

Not having weeny orgasms means I normally give up and go back to normal jerking.

Can anyone explain in detail how to have one, and how it feels? Thanks.

(Also is smaller really better, with all the nerves condensed? I Always wanted to get a-lot smaller, but have been afraid to try.

Hi all, first post here.

I found this website due to this file and what I think is a temporary kink.

I read the entire topic and listened to the non curse body.

I felt as though I should reply to you as I may have some helpful advice. I am also 7.5 erect. I have always been a big grower and am about 2" flaccid. Despite having a small penis kink I decided not to go ahead with it. This is because I have satisfied the kink in another way and I have a wife who almost certainly isn't into it and it would be inconsiderate towards her despite sex being very infrequent.

I didn't realise but I had already subconsciously engaged in this kink by doing.what I think you are asking about, diddling. I am able to climax and ejaculate fully flaccid. I realised that I learnt to do this when I was in need to relieve myself but was in a situation where it would be too risky to even emove my pants or even unbuckle my belt. I was in a situation like this where I was unable to get any sort of stroke for very long periods of time so got very good at it. So now I live out my small penis kink this way but can also muster the 7.5 when required.

I realise this wont satisfy everybody's kink but I am happy with the compromise for now. Perhaps it is something people on the fence regarding this file should try first.

Edit: I do it by putting index finger under the tip and flicking thumb left to right on the top above index finger.
fred87651234

Postby franklinjames » May 10th, 2023, 4:30 am

fred87651234 wrote:
Hi all, first post here.

I found this website due to this file and what I think is a temporary kink.

I read the entire topic and listened to the non curse body.

I felt as though I should reply to you as I may have some helpful advice. I am also 7.5 erect. I have always been a big grower and am about 2" flaccid. Despite having a small penis kink I decided not to go ahead with it. This is because I have satisfied the kink in another way and I have a wife who almost certainly isn't into it and it would be inconsiderate towards her despite sex being very infrequent.

I didn't realise but I had already subconsciously engaged in this kink by doing.what I think you are asking about, diddling. I am able to climax and ejaculate fully flaccid. I realised that I learnt to do this when I was in need to relieve myself but was in a situation where it would be too risky to even emove my pants or even unbuckle my belt. I was in a situation like this where I was unable to get any sort of stroke for very long periods of time so got very good at it. So now I live out my small penis kink this way but can also muster the 7.5 when required.

I realise this wont satisfy everybody's kink but I am happy with the compromise for now. Perhaps it is something people on the fence regarding this file should try first.

Edit: I do it by putting index finger under the tip and flicking thumb left to right on the top above index finger.

Thank's for the reply!

I'm also quite hesitant to go ahead with the file. While it's one of my deepest fantasies to be left with a sunken cock where you can barely see the head and a couple of inches of foreskin sticking out to play with, I know that's not truly realistic.

My solution was to buy a chastity belt, hopefully, work my way down to an inverted flat cage, and have some foreskin sticking out of that.

Unfortunately, I'm a shower, not a grower, and no matter what I try, I'm about 5 inches flaccid at my smallest size. Even with the largest cage I could find, I can't fit. My goal now is to work down to a more average size to be able to fit the cage.

(I would love it if there was a free file that would just shrink your balls and flaccid size, but :cry: )

I totally follow you with not wanting to lose it. I've fooled around with some women recently at college, but have never actually had sex. They have all said I was a little too big for them, so I'm not against losing a few more inches, the bonus is I can fit into my cage :twisted: .

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby tiermes » May 14th, 2023, 10:15 pm

I have one question here: those who stop listening, did your penis, sack and testosterone level went back to normal?
Is there any antidote file of some sort to recover?
tiermes

Postby notmuchdownunder » May 16th, 2023, 12:43 am

tiermes wrote:I have one question here: those who stop listening, did your penis, sack and testosterone level went back to normal?
Is there any antidote file of some sort to recover?

In my case, I'm pleased to report the answer is no. Everything has stayed tiny with the dick at 2 inches maximum, and that is after well over a year since listening.

I guess a penis enlarging file would be the thing to try if you ever wanted to revert to bigger, but I can't speak to how effective it may or may not be under these circumstances.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby larrn » May 16th, 2023, 6:45 pm

Have listened to the file over the last 5 years. I do honestly think my cock did shrink about a inch, but this is with listening to this file and a chastity cage.
Looking to get even smaller. Now my penis is 2" soft and under 4" hard. I believe hard it used to be just under 5". Never was big.

Since never big, thought I might be better suited with a 2" stiffie. Still not achieved but hoping for.

Any suggestions?

Larry
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » May 19th, 2023, 2:37 am

I've been wanting to upload a pic of my tiny, limp, impotent dick in the galleries here, but I get an error message every single time I try regardless of browser.

So I'm hoping this will work instead. :)

https://imgbox.com/Ln8uTwti

Standard 1 - 2" maximum.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby Diapers77 » May 22nd, 2023, 7:35 am

In my Case is it Really True, i listen it one Time, i only Remember the Beginning, and the End. After then i guess, it not works for me, but in a Very Short Time, my Penis Shrinks really extreme in very Small now! i not have big Errections anymore, but my Penis is very Sensitive after this! Sarnoga is very very Great in what he is doing!
When a Master want to Contact me on Skype: windelsklave1

Diaperslave is ready for Masters!
Diapers77
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » May 25th, 2023, 11:57 am

Debating giving this file a shot again, kind of lost interest last time but want to give it a fair chance. Would love some encouragement. Dm me or add me on discord mikethedonnie#8830
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » May 29th, 2023, 2:18 am

notmuchdownunder wrote:I've been wanting to upload a pic of my tiny, limp, impotent dick in the galleries here, but I get an error message every single time I try regardless of browser.

So I'm hoping this will work instead. :)

https://imgbox.com/Ln8uTwti

Standard 1 - 2" maximum.

Super hot photo! :shock: :D

I've read over your posts several times before, and it's always great to put a 'face' (or limp micro penis) to the story.

You said before that you went from around 6 inches down to 1-2. Do you still have any old photos? I'm around 6-7 now, so seeing a side-by-side would be amazingly hot.

Do you think that you have gotten much more sensitive? I've been trying (with little luck) for a while now and am super interested in becoming much more sensitive (as the nerves compress, etc.).
Also, barely being able to touch it, has the head become more sensitive as a result?

Please, upload as many photos as you can!

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » June 1st, 2023, 4:04 am

franklinjames wrote: it's always great to put a 'face' (or limp micro penis) to the story.

Ha, never thought I'd have a fan. :) Glad you like the pic.

What I've also done is listen to files - not from here but I think they were both on YouTube - that reduce or eliminate sensitivity in not just what's left of my penis, but also the nipples as well.

So not only is it micro, limp and impotent but my dick is incapable of feeling any sensitivity to stimulation, and rubbing my nipples does nothing either.

And I love it!

So I can't really answer your questions about increased sensitivity. No "before" pictures either, sorry.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby skylerthesub » June 12th, 2023, 10:24 am

I come back to this forum at least once a week, and I love reading these experiences and get quite excited about it all. I am scarred to try however, because I know that body modification is one of my Kinks but idk if I REALLY want it, or if it's just a fantasy I think I'd like while horny but horrified when I'm not.

Also does the discord for this topic still exist?
skylerthesub

Postby franklinjames » June 13th, 2023, 4:02 am

skylerthesub wrote:I come back to this forum at least once a week, and I love reading these experiences and get quite excited about it all. I am scarred to try however, because I know that body modification is one of my Kinks but idk if I REALLY want it, or if it's just a fantasy I think I'd like while horny but horrified when I'm not.

Also does the discord for this topic still exist?

I was in the same boat as you, constantly checking to see if anyone has made progress, getting quite worked up while reading, etc, then hesitant once I finished. I would strongly recommend trying what I did and listening to the file for just a week. Without sounding crazy, I think that the file is a way to manifest what you want to happen, how much, how quickly, etc. Some people permanently lost 5+ inches, some had no effect, and some lost a little and then got it back. For a few months, I listened to it almost daily for "fun", and it had no effect.

Listen for a week to try it out. If you really want the effects, by the end of the week, you will want to keep listening. If you don't, you can just stop. I think the file is only 'addictive' if you try to stop when deep down you want to keep going.

My point is, I truly think the file does what you want it to. If you want it to be scary and addictive, it will be. If you want it to be just a fun fantasy, it will be. If you want it to be a tool for body modification with a little bit of kink added in, it will be.

Again, don't be afraid to just try it for a week, if anything, it will just help you realise what you truly want.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notgoingbackithink » June 25th, 2023, 5:24 am

I'm the same. I only listened once a couple months ago and it worked really well, I could barely get hard for two weeks. I was able to shake it off, but I keep coming back to this forum. I half want someone to do it to me and half want to do it to myself. But soon as I listen I'll definitely panic and do whatever possible to stop. Probably won't actually ever listen again, I think.

It is hot thinking about getting so small I can't fuck women and then can only get with men after that. I'm sure I don't have the temperament to do it to myself, only someone else I think could truly make it happen.
notgoingbackithink

Postby franklinjames » June 26th, 2023, 8:39 am

notgoingbackithink wrote:I'm the same. I only listened once a couple months ago and it worked really well, I could barely get hard for two weeks. I was able to shake it off, but I keep coming back to this forum. I half want someone to do it to me and half want to do it to myself. But soon as I listen I'll definitely panic and do whatever possible to stop. Probably won't actually ever listen again, I think.

It is hot thinking about getting so small I can't fuck women and then can only get with men after that. I'm sure I don't have the temperament to do it to myself, only someone else I think could truly make it happen.

After talking with many people about the file (including on a previous account), I really support the idea of just listening to the file as a hot fantasy. If you go into it wanting to just listen for fun, I really doubt you'll feel any major effects (I did have more than a few mornings without morning wood, and as a hyper-hormonal teenager, a few very odd feeling days without any erections at all; normally, I get hard literally every time I even take my pants off). It's definitely hot, but not permanent at all.

If you really want to listen to the file, you can just have fun with it - listen as a fantasy.
You can have all the fun of imagining you've lost/will loose your cock, getting a one-inch, ultra-sensitive teeny weeny; then just put it all out of your head once the 'session' is over.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notgoingbackithink » June 26th, 2023, 9:09 am

I totally would enjoy doing it as a fantasy listen, but I think reading all the stories on here, seeing the pictures, and what it did to me last time, just reinforces the idea that it works and it will work if I keep listening. Like the last comment on the file saying they listened once as a joke, then again four months later, then couldn't stop and saw themselves shrink. I keep feeling like that's similar to what could happen to me.

I agree though, it would be nice to just listen as a fun thing and then put it out of my head after.
notgoingbackithink

Postby franklinjames » June 27th, 2023, 6:58 am

notgoingbackithink wrote:I totally would enjoy doing it as a fantasy listen, but I think reading all the stories on here, seeing the pictures, and what it did to me last time, just reinforces the idea that it works and it will work if I keep listening. Like the last comment on the file saying they listened once as a joke, then again four months later, then couldn't stop and saw themselves shrink. I keep feeling like that's similar to what could happen to me.

I agree though, it would be nice to just listen as a fun thing and then put it out of my head after.

That's perfectly fine! I never want to seem like I'm pushing someone to do something they don't want to. I spent many years as a lurker reading the thread, excitedly checking almost daily for any new updates from the 'superheroes' who actually went through with it. But, with what you said, I don't know if you can ever truly get it out of your head.

It's kind of funny, as I've said before, I'm around 6-7inches hard, yet I still have these hilarious intrusive moments. When I'm talking to a guy, now I always think to myself, "I wonder how much bigger his huge cock is than thumb-sized my teeny weeny". :oops: :twisted:

As a direct result of the thread and file, I also almost always look at pictures of micropenises while I jerk off, and I just love imagining what it would feel like to have one that's so extremely sensitive and small, especially the idea that you could stimulate all the nerves with one finger. The idea of a super bunched-up, ultra-sensitive foreskin that completely hides a teeny weeny is another one of those things that never crossed my mind before I found this; now I think about it constantly.

I guess even when the file doesn't physically change you, even just reading the thread can mentally change you.
(Or perhaps I was always into this, and the file just helped me realise it; that's why I am so drawn to it?)

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories