terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby notgoingbackithink2 » June 28th, 2023, 2:34 am

franklinjames wrote:
notgoingbackithink wrote:I totally would enjoy doing it as a fantasy listen, but I think reading all the stories on here, seeing the pictures, and what it did to me last time, just reinforces the idea that it works and it will work if I keep listening. Like the last comment on the file saying they listened once as a joke, then again four months later, then couldn't stop and saw themselves shrink. I keep feeling like that's similar to what could happen to me.

I agree though, it would be nice to just listen as a fun thing and then put it out of my head after.

That's perfectly fine! I never want to seem like I'm pushing someone to do something they don't want to. I spent many years as a lurker reading the thread, excitedly checking almost daily for any new updates from the 'superheroes' who actually went through with it. But, with what you said, I don't know if you can ever truly get it out of your head.

It's kind of funny, as I've said before, I'm around 6-7inches hard, yet I still have these hilarious intrusive moments. When I'm talking to a guy, now I always think to myself, "I wonder how much bigger his huge cock is than thumb-sized my teeny weeny". :oops: :twisted:

As a direct result of the thread and file, I also almost always look at pictures of micropenises while I jerk off, and I just love imagining what it would feel like to have one that's so extremely sensitive and small, especially the idea that you could stimulate all the nerves with one finger. The idea of a super bunched-up, ultra-sensitive foreskin that completely hides a teeny weeny is another one of those things that never crossed my mind before I found this; now I think about it constantly.

I guess even when the file doesn't physically change you, even just reading the thread can mentally change you.
(Or perhaps I was always into this, and the file just helped me realise it; that's why I am so drawn to it?)

Back with another account, since I told myself I'd get rid of the last one.

I get you, I wouldn't want to push anyone either though the idea of being forced is very hot. Imagining being held down and made to listen. I initially really got into the thread after the whole bet thing kicked off, and left cloudrider with nothing. I hope I can get it out of my head, I haven't really thought of it having an effect on me, though I have been looking at shrinking stuff more often than before.

Wow sounds like it really affected you, I'm a decent size myself though I think more about the process than comparing myself. I do like the sensitive idea, especially losing control of it, though I imagine more about focusing only on other parts of my body. Sounds like you think about it a lot still after listening.

I hope just reading the thread doesn't do that or I'd be pretty far gone. Still I understand about it sparking certain ideas.
(maybe you're into something that the effect would give you and not necessarily just shrinking. Like perhaps there's another kink which would feed similar desires like chastity)
notgoingbackithink2

Postby franklinjames » June 28th, 2023, 6:57 am

Back with another account, since I told myself I'd get rid of the last one.

I get you, I wouldn't want to push anyone either though the idea of being forced is very hot. Imagining being held down and made to listen. I initially really got into the thread after the whole bet thing kicked off, and left cloudrider with nothing. I hope I can get it out of my head, I haven't really thought of it having an effect on me, though I have been looking at shrinking stuff more often than before.

Wow sounds like it really affected you, I'm a decent size myself though I think more about the process than comparing myself. I do like the sensitive idea, especially losing control of it, though I imagine more about focusing only on other parts of my body. Sounds like you think about it a lot still after listening.

I hope just reading the thread doesn't do that or I'd be pretty far gone. Still I understand about it sparking certain ideas.
(maybe you're into something that the effect would give you and not necessarily just shrinking. Like perhaps there's another kink which would feed similar desires like chastity)

Rereading it, it is easy to take what I said out of context. I really don't want to push the idea that the file is addictive or reading the thread will change you. I want to add a bit of background context to what I said earlier because I think it could be misconstrued.
(I get a little personal, ignore it if that's not your thing)

I don't think there is anything wrong with seeing something you like, then looking at it more until. (for a little context, I'm rather bisexual) I generally tend to look at a bunch of stuff over a long session, mixing up the new thing I'm into with just ordinary vanilla stuff. When I was younger and I first found vanilla, it just blew my mind. I looked at it more and more until, for a couple of years, it was the only thing I ever looked at to get off. Then I found other things that were new and exciting, and I looked at them more and more. First it was Mia Khalifa's stuff, then pictures of nurses in uniforms, pegging/prostate stuff, the whole 'white boy thing' (sounds worse than it is, some context https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteBoySex/), and I added them to the mental folder of stuff to look while getting off. Over the past few years (it's funny you mention it), I've been really into the idea of chastity.

Early last year, I got an XXL cage with a 6.5cm base ring. Even with an extra large size, as soon as I get hard with it on, it gets unbearably tight. It just doesn't seem to work at all. My balls are too tight, shaft to thick, head to flared, foreskin too short. Trying to find out how to shrink down to fit brought me back to the site. I got back into this file to try and shrink my size down enough to fit into my cage, but I got cold feet. I'm a virgin, was talking to someone at the time, and from past experience with the file didn't want to be completely limp if things got going (they didn't). I got enthralled by the forum, reading the 'classic' posts by people like HeadMistress Squirrel giving motivation (I really hope she comes back and does some more personal motivation, that was truly the stuff of fantasies) and the idea of having a tiny, sensitive micropenis. But after trying to slowly get into the file, I realised that I actually prefer it as a fantasy. I even realised that I'm not into chastity that much. I love the idea of temporary shrinkage, being ultra-sensitive when the cage comes off, and being teased, but I don't like the idea of not being able to toy with it and get off normally (usually about once or twice a day).

The point of this whole thing is that for me personally, this file (or the way I listen to it) is a convergence of many things, and I haven't become suddenly addicted to this stuff as a result of the magical, hypnotic powers of the file.

After some very formative experiences in my youth with some extremely well-endowed male friends at a summer camp, but before I grew in size (very late bloomer) I already automatically assumed that every guy was 5+ inches larger than me; even if he was an overweight old man, because in the last experience being super close and comparing sizes with a guy, he was almost three times larger than me, and looked so much more mature.

(OK, random tangent. From my experiences in high school as a closeted BI guy, no one is more gay than a straight teen guy. At sleepovers, people would openly jerk off while sitting around and would actively stand tip to tip :D and in locker rooms, guys measure sizes would even touch and hold each other's cocks. All while I stood in the corner, too transfixed with covering myself to try and make any moves. Funny how the most homophobic teens are more gay than most openly gay people I know).

In my experience, this file and forum aren't addictive and haven't completely rewritten my brain. For me personally, the things I'm into are just culminations of many different things. I still look at Mia Khalifa's stuff (her late career webcam stuff where she isn't acting is the best), but it just isn't the main thing I look at any more.

What is addictive is the ideas around it. I really, really want to have an ultra-sensitive teeny weeny, and I know that if I really wanted to, I probably could. I also know that If I started, I would find it really, really, really hard to stop. I also am rational enough to know that that would be a genuinely life-changing thing. I like to remind myself that it would be like permanent cosmetic surgery. If I went down that road, I would probably at some point in the future regret it. I fully support other people in other situations trying it if they can make it work, and getting to live out my fantasies through them (there is always someone somewhere living out your fantasies)

I don't really know what the point of this comment is. I just realised that for what I've said to make any sense, I would need to do some info-dumping because I really don't want to scare away even one fence-sitting lurker. I used to get stuck in this cycle where I was really into the file, write huge long posts, take lots of photos and measurements, and lie down to listen to the file but get cold feet imagining some future BF/GF laughing at me for doing this to myself (not in a good way :twisted: ), then delete it all (including the account), and feeling annoyed that I couldn't go through with it. I think that I'm in a much better place now. Like everyone, I still tend to 'purge' every once and a while, deleting all my saved kink-related stuff, but I managed to get out of the cycle I was stuck in for a long time.

If someone else is reading who is stuck in the same cycle, just listen to it once. I promise I listen (although skip to the middle) at least once a week, and I haven't shrunk even a tiny bit. One listen won't hurt, and I promise it will help you decide what you really want to do, just like it did for me.

TLDR: With the 'only looking at micropenises thing'. I mean more, 'recently, the new thing I've been mainly looking at alongside other things is looking at micropenises', rather than 'I am addicted and can't get off otherwise', if you get what I mean. By 'I always think that everyone must be so much larger than me', that's just something I already did because I'm weird, but now I have a new idea of 'teeny weeny' to go along side it.

Sorry for the long post; I had a lot to get out.

For posterity, just to have it written down with a timestamp, I just measured, and I am 5.3 inches limp (It's a very cold day), and 7.5 inches hard. And as always, comments, encouragement, replies, etc are appreciated.
DMs open franklinjames on Discord (franklinjames#4217)

I love talking about shrinking and swapping pics!

I've helped a few people shrink now, including some IRL.
franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notgoingbackithink2 » June 28th, 2023, 7:24 am

I'm not taking it so seriously in that sense, so I wouldn't worry too much.Though I was half hoping in my head you were being secretly manipulative like AskAgni.

I'm the same way, I'm bi too so I watch a couple different things. Actually for chastity, I recommend Kink3d, they have extra wide options which was the only one that fit me. The length I find isn't the biggest issue girth is harder to fix.

For me it's part of a larger fantasy of becoming a gay bottom with no way back, so once it's so small I can't top or really fuck I have no choice but to bottom. Though I think I'd need a boyfriend who encouraged such a thing.

I understand about it not being fully addictive, though the idea being hot plus the risk and how difficult it would be to stop makes it really tempting. I also think I'd probably regret it in the future too though.

I understand the cycle thing, I have trouble committing to something like that and so I feel like once I was in it, not being able to get out would be too much.

My one listen was certainly eye opening, but right after the next couple weeks I was thinking of ways to get it out of my head.

Let the forum know if your measurements ever change. I know I'm smaller than you from seeing your post details.
notgoingbackithink2

Postby franklinjames » June 29th, 2023, 12:47 am

notgoingbackithink2 wrote:For me it's part of a larger fantasy of becoming a gay bottom with no way back, so once it's so small I can't top or really fuck I have no choice but to bottom. Though I think I'd need a boyfriend who encouraged such a thing.

I think that's quite a common fantasy around this file. I always find it difficult to explain these types of things in words, but the idea of completely losing all options and control, having a tiny limp micropenis, and being forced to be essentially a human fleshlight, just letting someone use you like a toy to get off (which would be the only way you could get off too) is certainly a powerful and alluring one.

I always find it interesting how versatile the file is. Some people use it to help with dysphoria and transition, some people want to be as small and numb as possible, some just listen as a fantasy, and some people want to be permanent bottoms, refocusing completely on their newly sensitive (more than their cock ever could be) nipples and prostate. It's amazing how widespread and overlapping the idea of shrinkage is.

I think as more people realise that lots of the stigma around micropenises is just bs, shrinking dicks and appreciating smaller sizes really is slowly becoming more and more mainstream. For example, you have communities on Reddit with 150k members about small cocks, the benefits, people shrinking and discussing how to become smaller.

I find it really funny looking at forums where people want to become larger. So many people seem to think that someone at a bar will see your large bulge, and immediately sleep with you, and you immediately become a sex god. Personally, I've had one relationship end because she thought I was 'constantly hard while talking to other women' (I wasn't), and another end because she thought I would be 'too big' for her. I can't tell you how many times I have had people say, 'oh, well, all people with bigger than-average dicks are just arrogant assholes' whenever size comes up.

I'm surprised how many people seem to still want to become average or even larger than average size. I mean, when you are smaller than average, you don't constantly look like you have a hard-on, you don't have to worry as much about chafing when you walk, you are more incentivised to focus on your partner during sex, you have less chance of phimosis or a short/tight foreskin, you never need to worry about finding sex toys or chastity cages that fit, or being too large for someone (like being 'too big' for a BJ), you are even more likely to have 'explosive' cumshots and more precum, as it has less distance to travel (has actually been proven). That's not even taking into account the idea of higher sensitivity due to more difficulty stimulating nerves or the idea that a smaller dick is fundamentally more comfortable to have. A smaller cock is less likely to get in the way; even having an erection if it's only 3 or 4 inches would be far less distracting.

The people who go through with the file have it truly sorted out. A tiny buried nub. I swear, it's the future.
As people have commented, when you get incredibly small, if you want to just ignore it, you can, and if you want to have constant orgasms, you can. Rather than your cock controlling you, you control your dick!

I want to be clear; I don't have any type of dysphoria or anything. I'm just acknowledging that life would be different and probably be better with a smaller-than-average cock.

Sorry if that got out of hand.
Last edited by franklinjames on June 29th, 2023, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notgoingbackithink3 » June 29th, 2023, 6:53 am

Alright, I think you've convinced me, I think I'll give it another listen just to see. I probably should be able to stop again I think. Though what you described is very alluring to me.
notgoingbackithink3

Postby franklinjames » June 30th, 2023, 4:21 am

notgoingbackithink3 wrote:Alright, I think you've convinced me, I think I'll give it another listen just to see. I probably should be able to stop again I think. Though what you described is very alluring to me.

(Unless I have no idea how this site works, I see that we are on account number 3 now :D )

(A little disclaimer I thought I should add before submitting the post)
(I normally hold back a bit when writing comments while listening to the file, as I tend to get a little worked up, so sorry if this is a little to detailed, graphic, sexual, etc. :twisted: :lol:.

As I said, I know that not everyone is into this type of thing, so, as with everything, I never forced you to read it.

Also, I haven't done any type of writing like this (even though I'm just editing something I had already written) since I was in High School, so sorry if it is generally super bad. It's probably the type of thing I will read with a clean head next week and go why did I write that?!

It's also a personal fantasy based very closely on my real life, so there is a good chance that to other people it is just boring)

You definitely should listen again. Last night I listened to the file fully twice, once while writing that comment and the other before I went to sleep. Because I didn't really want it to work, It didn't. Woke up with morning wood as normal, measured just now, and I'm 6 inches limp, 7.2 inches hard (perfectly normal). I'm listening again right now as I write this.

If you really want to listen to the file (since you keep creating new accounts, it seems like you want to deep down), and you can make it work in your life, then listen away! Since you seem to really want to listen, if you still want to listen more after you listen to the file once, how about you listen once a day for a week next as an experiment? No matter what, PLEASE keep us updated; if you don't want to post photos, at the very minimum, post measurements; it's always exciting to see the numbers go down.

Last night, after listening to the file before bed, I had this crazy recurring fantasy dream that I've been having every once and a while since I first found this file. It's based on an old fantasy I have. Normally I write these types of things down on a Word doc just so I stop obsessing about them, but I thought you might appreciate it. I've added some details to the one I originally wrote down; just call it creative liberty (also, the original was a long single-sentence rant :lol: )

To set the scene, I went to a school known for being in a pretty shitty/white trash area. By the time I finished High School, 4 of the girls in my class alone were already pregnant. In locker rooms, people would openly sell and smoke weed, and it was not uncommon to have guys pull out their cocks to compare sizes. In bathrooms, often, guys would openly jerk off in the stalls. One of the unisex toilets was known as the place people fucked, the floor covered in used condoms, cum stains all over the walls. We were known as a 'bogan (google it, go to images, and you will immediately know what I mean) factory' , somewhere that pumps out idiots to go work at fast food chains. Twice, guys in classes I was in were kicked out of school for openly pulling out their cocks and jerking off under their desks in the middle of class. Most of the girls dressed as slutty as possible. I looked back at the pictures, and it wasn't just my hormone-addled brain thinking it, but it was not uncommon for busty girls to wear just a sports bra, a completely open button-up shirt, very tight jeans, and nothing else. Almost all the girls wore some form of extremely tight, revealing clothing. While eating lunch, my friends who were couples would openly have their hands down each other's pants, or the guys would openly grope the girls over their tops. It was the type of place where there was a trend of girls cutting holes in their bras to make sure their nipples poked through or ripping the top buttons off their shirts to expose as much cleavage as they could. More than once, I had extremely attractive women give me lap-jobs, run their hands over my cock, press their tits into my face, or show me nudes they had taken at drug-fueled sex parties which happened every weekend, just to try and get me to pop a boner so they could go and tell everyone (to laugh with about the 'pathetic virgin who gets boners constantly').

Sounds like a school out of hot fantasy porno. It was not. It sucked. The constant teasing from the girls, trying to get the virgin loser in the class (me) to fall for them just for cruel fun, probably gave me a bit of the humiliation kink I have today. Constant rumours about how small my cock was (I was a late bloomer, only really grew in size in the last years) of that I was gay basically ruined my chances of getting any action. The few times I got girlfriends, it always ended before it could get serious. I'm in my early Twenties now, and the most I have ever done is some awkward over the clothes groping :? .

Context over, back to my dream/fantasy.

I am back in High School sex ed. It was a typical classroom full of people, about thirty boys and girls. We are in one of the last years, about seventeen or eighteen years old. Most people were ignoring the lesson; they already had lots of experience having sex, which they loved to loudly discuss.

The teacher was a young, incredibly busty PE teacher with her first teaching job. Short, brunette, very fit, you get the picture. She once said she had to wear three sports bras alongside a tight singlet (although they still bounced like they were free hanging just from walking around casually) :oops: She walked around the room and, while lecturing us on safe sex, handed out dildos and condoms, just like in real life, so we could practice putting condoms on.

But in the dream, the dildos were all only 2-3 inches long, and the condoms were special extra small ones. She explained that only people with small cocks have sex, so there is no point practising on larger sizes. She handed out headphones and copies of Teeny Weenie file to every boy. From this moment forward, the boys were expected to constantly work to shrink their cocks down to the new government-mandated size of 3 inches. She walked around again, handing out dildos and vibrators to all the girls, laying out several dildos, each a different size, on the desks in front of them.

As she does this, she explains that new laws have been created to ensure both sexes have equal rights to orgasm. Women won't be forced to pretend they enjoy big cocks any longer or endure being torn, stretched, or mutilated by large cocks without feeling any pleasure themselves. Men and women no longer need to cover up to a ridiculous extent; clothing is now optional everywhere. As a part of the new laws, in their final year of High School, teenagers must now be given lessons on "new sexual education", and have the "option" to do the considerable thing and shrink their cocks. From now on, the largest size any man's cock is allowed to be (that is, if he wants to legally have sex) is three inches. This is simply logical; both the Prostate and G-spot are only a few inches deep, so anything larger than that is considered useless. The law also improves men's lives greatly; smaller cocks feel more pleasure as they are more sensitive and, as a result, are far easier to get off, meaning men will feel less sexual frustration, and women no longer need to fear harassment or assaults.

It is explained that women will no longer need to rely on primitive cocks for penetration; modern science has taken care of that. They get to choose their preferred size dildo from the options in front of them, and of course, they nearly all choose 3-4 inch ones. They all discuss how much better the size is; no more painful stretching, not able to fit the whole size in without discomfort. With the smaller sizes, they can perfectly stimulate themselves however they want. Some of them make a big deal out of choosing the largest-sized dildos possible, 13, 14, 15 inches. They laugh that they won't have to be disappointed anymore by guys who can't fill them up. In this new world, they can all feel comfortable with whatever size they truly want; no need to rely on being disappointed by useless cocks that are either too big or too small. To help the teacher enforce the new laws, at the front of the class, several busty, topless nurses stand waiting.

Most of the girls immediately start to discretely fuck themselves under the desks with their three-inch dildos (even the teacher briefly joins in), skilfully using their small sizes to perfectly hit their G-spots; many start orgasming almost instantly, something they could never do with a clumsy large cock in their hands.

While this happens, the boys strip naked and line up and have to measure their sizes. While the boys get measured, The rest of the girls stand and watch, getting increasingly wet and excited. The boys who once bragged about how large they were are now sheepishly at the back of the line. One of my friends is first in line. He is short and very overweight and (I know from glimpses in the locker room) has a beautiful, natural micropenis. He is circumcised, and his cockhead barely manages to poke out from a large pad of fat and long curly pubic hair. As most of the boys are far too nervous to get hard despite the scene playing out in front of them, the teacher has to stimulate them to get proper measurements, yet she doesn't want to have to touch a disgusting full-sized cock with her hands or ruin her mouth with a blowjob. The teacher immediately takes off her shirt, drops to her knees, and starts giving him a tit-job, with her huge white tits instantly swallowing his now barely erect 2-inch cock. Taking this as a sign, most of the girls in the room take off their clothes, and with the new freedom, many are unsure why they ever wore such tight, restrictive clothing at all. With spread legs, on one side of the room, groups of girls have almost constant moaning orgasms, openly fingering and groping themselves. After a few minutes of stroking his small cock with her tits, the teacher is satisfied that two inches is as hard, and as large as he will ever get, and he is congratulated and sent to go have sex with the girls, who excitedly swarm him, wanting to get their first ever taste of a comfortably-sized dick. After measurements have been taken, everyone with a dick naturally 3 inches or smaller is congratulated and handed a strap-on by the nurses in case their partner will want something larger than their dicklets (although it's not likely). Women are now open to express their true opinions. If a woman wants to feel pleasurably stretched and penetrated a large cock, it will be of their own choosing, not down to the random chance of cock size.

The nurses then give the boys with naturally small cocks pills that instantly hugely increase the sizes of their testicles. Their balls instantly swell, growing much larger than their cocks, full of churning sperm. This is to drastically increase the amount of cum and precum they produce. Now, rather than a large bulge, women everywhere will turn heads and oogle the large wet patches on these boy's pants, a result of a constant, relentless flow of precum. The idea behind this is to drastically increase the chances that these boys will get women (preferably multiple women) pregnant with their super-potent cum to pass on their 'micropenis genes', with natural selection hopefully eventually leading to a point where the vast majority of men are naturally born with small cocks.

Everyone who measures above the limit is ordered to listen to the file several times a day until they shrink to below 3 inches. Beyond that, it is up to them to shrink any more, although by the time they are that small, almost everyone will be so addicted to the file, especially the constant overwhelming arousal they get from it, that they will want to go even smaller and more sensitive, shrinking to 1 or 2 inches. Although shrinking is officially "optional", if anyone refuses to listen to the file, they are immediately locked in a spiked chastity cage until they change their mind.

This is for safety; boys with larger cocks are more likely to sexually assault women to get rid of sexual frustration (due to their large, numb cocks), while boys with small dicks only need to ask to have sex with someone. Since small cocks are much easier and faster, (being more sensitive) to get off, when asked to fuck a small cock, a female classmate will almost always immediately agree. Newly liberated women use the new laws as an excuse to walk around topless or bottomless, often flaunting small butt-plugs or vibrators, eager for the chance to jerk off small cocks. Female students spend their days obsessing about the boys new small cocks, their pussys getting increasingly wet from seeing the large puddles of precum that form on boys' pants (a result of the women's constant teasing) until it is too much for them to handle, and the women drop to their knees to suck the first micropenis they come across, often openly in classrooms or hallways. It is common, even encouraged to ask the woman sitting next to you at lunch or in class to casually jerk you off. From the outside, most classrooms appear to be half empty as most of the girls have dropped to their knees under desks, eagerly taking up boys offers, excited for the chance to play with a small cock up close (It's not like they were learning anything anyway, they used to be too busy playing on their phones; now they are too busy playing with teeny weenies). Often, guys with cocks two or three inches long will walk down the hallways naked with their cocks 'erect' and are suddenly pulled into classrooms by young female teachers too horny to focus on anything other than feeling a small cock inside them. People fear that if the students with large cocks who refuse to shrink were left uncaged, then this new lifestyle could be ruined. Women could accidentally jerk, suck, or even touch the grotesque cocks, something most of them have vowed to never do again.

Guys with the smallest, most sensitive dicklets can be found in hallways, in classrooms, on benches, and in bathrooms. Their cocks are so incredibly sensitive, and they are extremely aroused by the naked teasing female students; that they can almost always be found masturbating. With one finger 'wiggling' their cocks, holding down a vibrator, or being sucked on or jerked by other students, they sit moaning drooling and shaking, overwhelmed by constant, continuous dry orgasms; their bright red swollen balls long since emptied with no chance to refill. For most students shrinking through the file, they are the goal and end result; so addicted to the file and the pleasure of shrinking that they are in a constant state of heavenly bliss, unable to go more than a few seconds without touching their inverted clits. They are naked, even clothing on their nipples or cock would be too sensitive; yet, just the feeling of the air causes them to be constantly near orgasm. They are envied by everyone, regardless of gender or size. Often, passing women will tweak their nipples, or quickly brush their hands over their tiny, shrivelled inverted cocks, enough to send them into another round of multiple shaking orgasms.

One by one, all the boys ahead of me in my class is measured and tit-fucked by the teacher. It is the only way to make sure they are fully hard, as she is too disgusted to touch a full sized cock with her hands or mouth. Some are still too egotistical to agree to shrink and are forced into their spiked cages. One of the guys who bullied me refuses to be measured, and tries to leave, too stupid to realise his large cock was something to be pitied, not envied. As a punishment for this, he is immediately forcefully placed into a spiked chastity cage by a team of busty female nurses. It is a 'nub' cage with small razor like spikes in the tip, one which will squeeze his flaccid size down to an inch, and brutally mutilate him if he attempts to get even slightly hard (difficult not to do when most of their naked female classmates get pleasure from openly teasing these locked boys). It is fitting punishment, as he would not think twice about mutilating someones pussy with his grotesque cock. He tries to stop them put the cage on, causing one of the nurses to accidentally touch his cock. As a further punishment for this, a castration band is placed around his balls, pierced on to ensure he can not take it off. Since he refuses to shrink down or even cage, he will lose his balls as a punishment. He is tied down and forced to watch the guys with naturally small dicks have sex with the girls on the other side of the room (including his girlfriend, now freed from the social pressure to pretend that she likes large cocks) all while watching his balls turn more and more swollen and purple. He begs to be allowed to keep his balls, shrink instead, but is just gagged and ignored. Having already lost his balls, if he doesn't learn his lesson from the spiked cage, he will next be placed into a permanent inverted chastity cage to ensure he never forces another girl to touch his disgustingly large cock again. Then, if he wants to have sex, he might be lucky enough to have a woman pity him, and be allowed to use a small strap-on. Otherwise, he will have to get very good at oral :twisted:

Once measured, the gay men in the class all crowd around in a group. They are listening to Teeny Weeny through their headphones as loud as they can, jerking each other off, excitedly looking forward to the day when they won't be forced to strain their hands around their weirdly large dicks, when they will be able to use just two fingers to stroke each other off. Even though they have just listened for a few minutes, they are already shocked at how much more pleasure they feel from their cocks. One of them is already naturally 3 inches long, and takes turns fucking them. At three inches, his cock perfectly hits their prostates with every thrust. They all agree to never have sex with a larger cock again; why would they! If they ever want to be stretched, it will be by a strap-on or dildo.

After being measured, the guys with average sized cocks start listening to the file. They are all already only 5 of 6 inches long, and (chop it up to dream logic) once they start to listen to the file cocks immediately start to visibly shrink, and within minutes, are down to 3 inches each. Once they have shrunk, they are allowed to go join the girls; yet the process of shrinking feels so good, is so pleasurable and addictive, most choose to keep going. While some go to fuck their waiting girlfriends (finally the right size), if the rest ever want to penetrate anyone, it will need to be with a strap-on.

For a few, the file seems to work too well. In a matter of seconds, their 6 inch dicks are immediately shrunk down to barely an inch. At most, it looks as if they have a small, shaftless cock head sitting on their pelvises. For most of the lucky boys, their cocks have shrunk entirely within their body, their tiny cockheads now buried beneath large piles of wrinkled foreskin. Waiting nurses move in, pressing their breasts into their faces, and holding 'clit sucking' vibrators onto the boys dicklets. After only a microsecond of the vibrator sucking on their unbelievably sensitive, clit like cock heads, they are rolling around in seemingly unending waves of pleasure. They all agree that the felling of their newly sensitive teeny weenies is so much better than the boring stroking of their former numb cocks, they wish they had gone even smaller. They are so sensitive, they immediately become like the rest of the boys like them; almost comatose from pleasure, having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, soon emptying their balls completely, sitting in a puddle of their own wasted cum having constant, almost uncontrollable dry orgasms.

The remaining newly shrunken boys immediately pair up with the girls, and start fucking, their three inch dicklets the perfect size to bring both parties to orgasm almost immediately.

A little more personal context
One of the women I was friends with at the time was a natural dom. A natural G cup, thin and very tall with long dark hair, she loved to dress in studded leather, and posted videos on pornhub where she did ball busting and SPH JOIs. Polar opposites, I have no idea how we became friends. We used to have long conversations about sex, chastity cages, pegging, prostate stimulation, and general BDSM stuff. Although I'm not particularly into it, iIve always found the role of a dom interesting. Once, she showed me how to properly and safely choke someone, and we took turns choking each other for hours until we nearly passed out. She had a boyfriend at the time, who she is still with today. She forced him to wear a leather collar 24/7, call her mistress, and had him in 'cageless chastity', only allowed to even just peel back his foreskin with her express permission. She often told me (in his earshot) about how small he was, how he couldn't satisfy her. She loved to flirt with guys in front of him. Her favourite move was to finger herself in the morning while teasing him (they lived in a small apartment together), then shake a guys hands at school, and loudly tell him that she had just used that finger to fuck herself, and hadn't washed it since. Often she would follow it up with something like "you have been closer to my pussy today than my BF has in weeks!". She often did it with me; telling her BF that she had fingered herself just minutes beforehand in the bathroom. I used to think she was just teasing him, but I remember a time she walked up to me flushed and out of breath. In front of her BF, she ran her fingers down my arm slowly, and I remember distinctly that her fingers were still sticky and moist. She loved to point out to everyone around at the tiny bulges in her BFs pants when these things happened. She would often proudly show me (sitting right next to me, forcing her BF to sit on another bench) photos of the huge new dildos, cock sleeves, and vibrators she had bought for herself. (Looking back at this, even I think she went too far sometimes, it's crazy she was never expelled; also, no wonder I turned out the way I did!)

In the fantasy/dream, her BF is one of the boys who now barely has an inch. Standing naked wearing nothing but her trademark black platform heels, she loudly tells the class how he could barely satisfy her with 5 inches, and definitely can't now with his 'angry inch'. She makes a huge production of having the waiting nurses (barely repressing their smiles, their crotches noticeably wet from watching the boy being humiliated in front of them) slowly fit him with a 18 inch strap on, commenting how much larger this is than his previous cock. Two of them turn to each-other, and start to passionately kiss. They press against each-other, their large tits bulging outwards, sensually rubbing their hard clits, while a third nurse fits the device, openly laughing at the long string of precum running down his leg while his cock twitches, trying to get 'erect', now only able to get slightly firm.

Walking up to the nurses, his GF jokingly asks them to fit it permanently, because he will never, ever be allowed touch his 'baby dick' again. In front of everyone, she reaches down (he was a very short, overweight guy), she pulls down his foreskin and "accidentally" brushes the tip of his newly sensitive dick with her dangling tits. He immediately shoots out several weeks worth of pent up cum. His cum explodes outwards (no longer slowed by traveling the distance down his long shaft) and sprays on to her, hitting her legs, breasts, face, and coming near her pussy. With the nurses grabbing him, she forces him to sit down, and dramatically stomps on his balls as a punishment. "what if that beta-cum had gone into my pussy, we all know that Sissys like you should not be allowed to breed" she shouts as she repeatedly smashes his balls with her heels. Each time her shoe hits his balls, long ribbons of cum continue to shoot out of his cock. As payment for his disgusting act, she forces him to eat her out until she has had multiple orgasms, while she speaks with the nurses, arranging for him to be permanently sealed in to a spiked chastity cage for further punishment, forced as a constant reminder of her power over him, to endure the knowlage that his cock is now unbelievably sensitive, able to cum with the touch of a finger, yet he will never again touch it.

Incredibly aroused from watching the scene unfold, (it's a little different in every dream) I step towards, and the teacher then measures me. She is angry that my limp cock is already double the mandatory size, yet she is forced to measure both my flaccid, and erect size. She leans down, and I press my limp cock between her breasts. Instead of neatly swallowing my cock between her pillowy tits, it pushes through, and my cock hits her in the chest. Using her hands, she strokes my cock, pulling her breasts up and down my shaft.

After several minutes of tit-fucking me with her huge breasts to make sure I am fully hard, something which made boys with smaller cocks cum immediately, she pulls her tits away, and is disgusted to see that I am starting to grow in length as I become erect. Due to the size of my cock, my nerves are so spread out that I can barely feel any sensations at all. She continues, yet no matter how hard I try, every time she measures me, I get harder and harder, more aroused by the situation. The nurses step in, and take turns measuring me., Although overtly disgusted, they give me blowjobs, hand jobs, and continue to tit fucking me to make sure I am fully hard for the final measurement; 6 inches, 6.5 inches, 7 inches, 8 inches, 8.5, it just keeps growing. I ask the teacher, now standing to the side, looking away, not wanting to even see my disgustingly large cock, if I could fuck her pussy to get fully hard, but she leans down, and painfully slaps my now swollen balls for suggesting it; I am far too large, there is no way she would mutilate herself, completely ruin her perfect pussy just by trying to fit it in only to "boost my ego".

Deciding that I am far, far too big, and it would take years of listening to the file to shrink me down enough for someone to want to fuck me; they decide on an emergency option. One of the nurses grabs an emergency bottle of 'ultra-strong 'cock shrinking gel' which can reduce even the largest cocks to permanent nubs in seconds, while the teacher grabs a fleshlight from her bag. Sometimes, she explains, she is too tired to fuck students; yet she can not turn down the offer to make a small cock cum, so she always carries around a fleshlight.

Filling the fleshlight full of cock shrinking gel, they place it onto the tip of my cock, and press down, about to use it to jerk me off, when they discover that I am too large to fit even my flared cockhead into it. "Imagine what that would do to your pussy", the teacher says to the nurses, shocked that I am unable to fit into an average fleshlight, the same tightness, size, and depth of an average pussy.

The fleshlight is only five inches deep. That is the standard size; only people with smaller dicks will get to feel pussy; letting guys with larger dicks who refuse to shrink feel what pussy is like (knowing they will never get the real thing) would just be cruel.

The large cock weirdos are forced into chastity, or if they somehow avoid it, have to spend the rest of their lives being pathetic hand-humpers while everyone around them has almost constant sex, with their small dicklets giving them orgasms much more powerful than the weirdos could ever dream. They are reinvigorated to shrink my cock. The teacher and nurses genuinely care about me. To them, I am inflicted with a horrible ailment which needs to be fixed. They want me to feel the pleasure of a tiny penis, something which the rest of the class is feeling (loudly moaning in the background as students fuck on, and against every surface), and to protect my future partner from becoming mutilated, disfigured and stretched trying to impale herself on my cock for my pleasure alone.

As an extreme measure, although again overtly disgusted she has to touch my cock, she hold my erect cock at it's base with one hand, and uses another to fully pull back my foreskin, dumping a large portion of the 'cock shrinking gel' bottle directly onto my exposed glands. Immediately, I get tingles all through my cock and balls, yet I am still so large that it has no immediate effect. Filling her palm with gel, she jerks me off aggressively with a fist full of shrinking gel. While she does it, she complains how disgusting it is that she has to move her whole arm to stroke up and down my cock, angry that she has to pain herself stretching her hand; her fingers barely wrapping around my shaft. While she jerks me off, she squeezes as hard as she can, trying, and failing, to press down my erection. During this, she loudly tells me about how primitive and disgusting this is, simultaneously jerking me off, and giving the class a lesson on why small cocks are better (although nearly everyone the class now knows this, and are too engrossed by newfound pleasure to care);

"Before all this, I would have forced myself to act like I loved holding a cock this big while being abused by a guy. Can you imagine how it felt for women; straining their jaw to fit cocks in their mouth, tearing themselves open just to have sex, hurting their hands just to fit around cocks; All just to protect mens egos? The boys over there, with the 'weird' sized 'micropenises', they are the normal ones. Think how much easier it would be to just have to wrap two fingers around it. How sensitive it would be to have something that compressed, and small.

Can you even feel anything with this useless piece of meat, your nerves spread out so far. The normal boys with small cocks, they touch vibrators to their clittys and have explosive orgasms. They roll around and see fireworks after just barely touching their dicks. Yet you have to stroke for hours just to cum just a dribble. A sneeze for them probably feels like an orgasm for you. What a fucking primitive person you are. If you cum, you go limp, and have to wait to get hard again. For them, if they cum, their dicklets get slightly less firm, yet stay the same size and they can keep stroking it, having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, each one better than you can imagine.

It is no wonder that women cum far less than men during sex. After they are mutilated by these sticks of meat, they have lost all arousal. The boys with micropenises, they can focus on their partners first, having fulfilling sex without ever needing to pump for hours, tearing and stretching their partner, just to try and feel something on their numb cocks. Cavemen jerked off like this too, how inconsiderate are you to still have something this big, to not have already shrunk down.

It is no wonder you are a virgin, no girl would want to force herself to tear open, ruin her perfect body just to get no pleasure from fucking this.'

The teacher is now shouting at me; "When the people with dicklets stick their cocks into a women, it perfectly hits the G-spot with every single thrust. If somehow you could fit in someone, you would just brush past it.

The G-spot only located one inch inside a woman; a prostate is only located two inches inside a man. Any thing more than two inches on a cock is just wasted space. You are lucky the government lets people have three inches, all they really need is two"

As she jerks me off, she slowly moves her hand further down towards my pelvis and squeezes harder. Before I know it, she is resting her hand on my balls. Her hand now, rather than being tiny compared to my cock, completely swallows it. As she slowly pumps up and down, she now hits my swollen balls with her hand. Now she can only fit a thumb and two fingers on my cock.

Able to now hold my dick without stretching her hand to painful proportions, she is gentler, and calmer. She slowly, gently strokes me, now barely touching my glands, causing more pleasure that I have ever felt before;

I'm sorry I was so rough. It is just unbearably disgusting to touch a "full size" cock. Most of the time when I masturbate, I only use a three inch dildo - it's all I need. It is so much nicer to feel a normal sized cock rather than that monster you had before. I am glad that this is permanent. For the rest of the year, I'll let you fuck me whenever you want.

This day is the worst part of my job, but i'm glad it's the only time I ever have to touch large cocks for the rest of my life.

She lays me down, and continues stroking me. By now, I can start to feel just how good it is. Just one brush of her fingers over the glands feels as good as an orgasm ever felt with my numb 'cock'. She gingerly pulls back my foreskin and moves my cock slowly into her mouth. I instantly pump rope after rope of cum into her mouth, which she eagerly swallows. Thanks to my newly small cock, she goes balls deep, sucking my balls into her mouth alongside my tiny cock, using her tongue to stimulate my already sensitive; yet now a thousand times more sensitive, glands. Completely overstimulated by the sensation, I almost black out.

She moves around, and rests her my head on her breasts as she continues to slowly fondle my cock, twisting it around, gently tugging on my foreskin.

For the first time, I can finally see my new teeny weenie - a symbol of my new life. My cock is now about three inches long. She quietly tells me she was generous in leaving me that much; her favourite size, yet she hands me a copy of Teeny Weenie. "Once they have gotten a taste of how sensitive a small cock can be, they always eventually go to the file, wanting to become ever smaller, ever more sensitive. But until then, I can have my fun"

With two fingers, she strokes my shaft slowly, barely having to move her hand. "It is such a shame that we have to shrink guys at all, that they aren't born this way. I think they shrink you in your final year of High School because by then, you have fully grown in size, and unless you have a small dick, you are hand-hump constantly. Going from a huge numb cock to a small clit-like dicklet only makes the pleasure more intense"

Satisfied at a job well done, she stands up and steps back, some of my cum still dripping down her chin. I quickly go soft, shrinking down to a nearly inverted flaccid size. Before I can go completely limp, the teacher notices that I was the last one in the line. She's so elated that I was the last cock she will have to touch (until the next class next year), that she decides to take up my offer from earlier to fuck her. Discretely, she hands me one of the pills for naturally small guys. I swallow it, and can quickly feel my balls tingle as the immediately inflate, and feel my prostate swell. She leans in, and whispers to me"I love it when they creampie me. Dicklet's explosive cumshots feel amazing".She lays me down, and climbs above me. With a smaller refractory period, I immediately become fully hard again, my cock now again three inches long. She crouches above me, and slowly lowers herself. My new smaller size easily slides into her wet pussy.

When I enter her, I immediately hit her G spot, and the feeling from my newly sensitive dicklet is so powerful that I, for the second time in minutes, immediately cum, having a huge, explosive orgasm that it is better than anything I have ever felt. Silently, I almost burst into tears with joy; how had I ever lived before the new laws were enacted, how had I ever lived with a big, fat cock rather than a perfect teeny weenie. She moans, and, so aroused from spending a day shrinking cocks into dicklets; making the world a better place for people everywhere, she cums with me.

Normally that is where I wake up (to be honest most of the time, I tend to wake up right before I actually enter her :? ). When I wake up, either from the file, from sleeping, or from daydreaming. I almost always immediately pick up my laptop and jerk off to some images of micropenises, busty nurses, and titjobs, etc, imagining/wishing that that had actually happened. Wishing that right now I would be barely stroking my dicklet with my index and thumb, or perhaps holding a vibrator to it, getting off to the memory.

Sometimes I wake up, and genuinely have a moment of sadness when I touch my wood, and realise it was just a fantasy.

If the world was different, and small cocks were treated like the gifts they should be, then I would 100% have used the file to have a micropenis right now. I mean, in my view, dildos and sex toys have basically made big cocks obsolete. If someone wants to feel completely full and penetrated, they can have a dildo in the exact size, shape, and texture they want. Small dicks should be the default; big cocks should be considered weird outliers, things to be ridiculed and made fun of.

If you want to be extreme, I really, seriously, truly believe that men shouldn't even have cocks anymore. A tiny, ultra-pleasurable cockhead covered in foreskin and buried like an 'inverted' micropenis that can drip out semen is all that's needed anymore. Getting 'erect' would just mean the exposed head and (at most a small bit of) glands getting slightly firm, perhaps poking out slightly from the foreskin

The only real use for a cock is to get someone pregnant, but even that's been fixed with modern science. No more 'stroking' like cavemen, just press a vibrator to it for a few seconds and roll around in ecstasy. No need for chastity cages; women wouldn't need to worry about rape or sexual assault. If a guy wanted to get off, he would just need to go into the bathroom, massage it with one finger for a seccond, and move on with his day. Forget ego-competitions and comparing sizes; everyone would look basically the same. Pornstars with 'monster' cocks might have a 3 inch cock, just enough to be noticeably 'big'.

In the perfect world where everyone is either inverted, or under an inch, if someone wanted to fuck, they could use a strap-on a few inches long, just enough to hit the prostate or G-spot. There are harnesses made for women with vibrators in the base to stimulate the wearer with every thrust which could stimulate the soft dicklets so the wearer isn't left out.
If someone wanted to be completely penetrated, they could just use an extra large strap-on.

No more "it's too large to fit into my mouth" excuses. All someone would need to do to go down on a guy would be to pull back the foreskin and lick the head for a few seconds until it violently spurts out cum. At most, a very lucky guy might have someone play with and suck their balls, or enough shaft to jerk it with a finger and thumb.

Don't worry about missing out on the pleasure of penetrating someone (something a rising majority of males have never felt). As one of my friends who is a lesbian has explained, they just eat each other out until they cum, and only ever penetrate each other if they really feel like it. No need to worry about 'recharging', going limp, or losing a boner. All that you would need to worry about is getting bored of orgasming non-stop. No more fleshlights that don't fit or expensive sex dolls; all you need is a 'clit sucker', a vibrator, or just one finger.

In a perfect world, files like 'Teeny Weeny' would be the ultimate mainstream. You would have billboards and TV advertisements about how great it feels to have a small dick. Women would openly laugh and joke about how big guys are (just like they discuss micropenises today).

The file would be handed out during High School sex ed; guys would have to listen several times a day for several years. In locker rooms, boys with small dicks would walk around proudly, and guys with big dicks would skittishly cover them with their hands. Every boy and girl would be sat down and taught in length why small dicks are better and big dicks are always worst. It would be even more embarrassing to get a boner in class. For the guys who had already listened to the file, at worst, they might get a tiny wet patch from a drop of precum. Girls would dress topless, as openly as they want. No need to worry about guys getting awkward boners or being harassed due to pent up sexual frustration. All sexual frustration could be removed with a trip to the nurses office, who would prescribe a busty nurse to administer few seconds with a vibrator.

To graduate, guys would be measured openly on stage with a ruler by an extremely attractive team of nurses teasing them. Any guy who still has enough in his final year to get a boner (anything more than what looks like a slightly sunken cockhead covered by foreskin) will be held back and forced to listen to the file until he shrinks to a maximum of an inch. People with tiny stiffies or completely limp dicks will be cheered on by proud parents and girlfriends, excited to see their progress. There might even be awards for the people who have lost the most size over their time at school. Gay or straight, people of all genders would be shown how to use a strap on, dildo, and vibrator in detail. They would learn how to use a dildo to hit a G-spot of Prostate, how to lightly press vibrators on their clits or dicklets.

Without large cocks getting in the way, people could be much more open with each other. People could openly get off much more easily, just go to the bathroom and rub through their pants for a few seconds, then carry on with their day. There would be no need for people to cover themselves up at places like beaches. Apart from breasts, from children to adults, men and women would look almost exactly the same. Below their clits, women would have vaginas; men would have large, swollen balls.

When people get aroused, it would be the same regardless of gender, just a little wet patch, a drop of liquid, a little bit of swelling, things getting slightly firm

Prostate stimulation could become mainstream, with people, regardless of gender, taking turns eating each other out and then fucking each other with strap-ons, giving each other constant rolling orgasms.

Maybe we will get to a point where genetic engineering means that guys will just have prepubescent dicks forever, with no need to develop or grow. As they hit puberty, cocks would continue to become sensitive, the foreskin would peel away, etc; yet they would not grow in size. Men and women would both have clits, with men's just barely larger.

We could even make balls much, much larger and swollen, so there is a constant flowing stream of precum, and guys have an incredibly high sex drive, constantly toying with their weenies, shoot out huge loads of ultra-potent cum, making them much more likely to get a woman pregnant and pass on their 'small cock' genes.

Or perhaps they could become smaller. If guys want to get hard enough to spurt more than just a little precum, a little firm, they would have to get a shot of testosterone, consent from their partner and a doctor. With balls the size of shrivelled grapes, and cocks only barely larger than a clit; women would be able to dress freely, no need for restrictive clothes. In school, boys would be taught how to expertly eat out a woman, how to use a strap-on. With all men essentially permanent eunuchs (except for when they are allowed to shoot out a little cum to then use to artificially impregnate their partners). Society could change into a femdom paradise; constantly nude women able to freely force any man to eat them out, men constantly trailing long strings of precum; unbearably horny with no way other than prostate stimulation to cum.

Think about how incredible a world where everyone has a Teeny Weenie would be. No shame, no stigma, no fear of humiliation. Sex would be so much easier, just a flick of the tongue, a twitch of the finger, a few seconds with a vibrator. All sexual frustration disappearing in instants.

Or it could be hour long sessions with oral, strap-ons, and dildos. Taking turns to give each other constant multiple orgasms until they collapse in exhaustion.

After reading people describe a 'teeny weeny orgasm', and if it feels half as good as the literal leg shaking orgasms I have while listening to the file, I am sure no one will miss being able to properly penetrate things ever again, a small trade off.

And again, from both a scientific, and physical standpoint, all you ever need is three inches to reach the G-spot or Prostate (maybe four if you want to really stretch someone). Anything over three inches is just wasted space, spreading out your nerves, robbing you of sensitivity and pleasure.

Sadly, we don't live in this world. I do have hope that we will get there eventually. Studies have shown that micro-plastics cause smaller cocks, and that men on average are shrinking every year because of it. On average, boys today are born with cocks smaller than their fathers. Remember when eating ass was ultra-taboo. Now, people casually talk about it. On Reddit there are communities based around the benefits of micropenises and small cocks, even cock shrinking with 50k, 100k, 150k, 200k members!

I have real hope that we will eventually reach a point where appreciating small dicks and cock shrinking is in the mainstream.

I listened to the curse file fully twice while writing the post and got a little worked up (got the trademark tingles again, not something that happens every day). I don't know if I can ever get rid of the lingering fears, so I don't think that I will ever get any major effects, but I will definitely post an update if I do.

I hope one day I find someone who has a fetish, or even just an acceptance for micropenises and will wholeheartedly support me on the teeny-weeny journey. Until then, I'll always be too afraid to use the file and risk never finding someone due to micropenis stigma.

I want to be clear again, I don't have dysphoria, i'm not depressed or suicidal. I'm fine with my size. Just fine. Could it be better, yes, certainly. It could be a lot better. But i'm fine with what I have for now.

But I'm not personally at the right place in my life to go through with it right now, and (apart from some recurring fantasies), I'm doing well mentally, physically, etc.

I kind of wish I had been born with a perfect three inch micropenis, but I also know that If I had, I would probably be one of the deluded idiots on the files trying to make themselves bigger, with no idea that they will just loose basically all sensitivity and pleasure. :lol:

Again, sorry that was a little long. (I checked, and it's about 6500 words :shock: :? )
That's basically my entire 'weird dream' doc of thoughts I have after listening to Teeny Weeny written out in a legible way.

If that was a little too detailed, sexual, or personal: Well, I didn't force you to read it

I listened through the file once while I wrote, (took a few hours), but had some annoying technical issues with it, so couldn't listen multiple times on a loop like I wanted.

While writing, I got so worked up that I had orgasms 6 seperate times just from slowly stroking with two fingers (like normal)
(yeah, yeah, sue me, I'm a horny young virgin).

It's funny, after 6 cumshots in like two hours, after the last one, my dick shrunk down to 4.7 inches (I was so excited I measured it). Getting that small only happens when I cum several times in a row, but It is very weird to see it so small after fantasising about shrinking for so long. With a finger, I squished it down, and actually managed to push the entire thing inside myself!
But after several minutes, as I'm writing this now, I'm back to 6.2 inches, and even just touching it to measure, I'm getting hard again. :cry: :twisted:

I quickly jerked it while it was completely limp, and was shocked at how good it felt, how sensitive it was.
It's tantalising little tastes of a micropenis like that that make me keep coming back to this fantasy again and again.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby bbobsaget1515 » July 28th, 2023, 8:18 pm

franklinjames wrote:
skylerthesub wrote:I come back to this forum at least once a week, and I love reading these experiences and get quite excited about it all. I am scarred to try however, because I know that body modification is one of my Kinks but idk if I REALLY want it, or if it's just a fantasy I think I'd like while horny but horrified when I'm not.

Also does the discord for this topic still exist?

I was in the same boat as you, constantly checking to see if anyone has made progress, getting quite worked up while reading, etc, then hesitant once I finished. I would strongly recommend trying what I did and listening to the file for just a week. Without sounding crazy, I think that the file is a way to manifest what you want to happen, how much, how quickly, etc. Some people permanently lost 5+ inches, some had no effect, and some lost a little and then got it back. For a few months, I listened to it almost daily for "fun", and it had no effect.

Listen for a week to try it out. If you really want the effects, by the end of the week, you will want to keep listening. If you don't, you can just stop. I think the file is only 'addictive' if you try to stop when deep down you want to keep going.

My point is, I truly think the file does what you want it to. If you want it to be scary and addictive, it will be. If you want it to be just a fun fantasy, it will be. If you want it to be a tool for body modification with a little bit of kink added in, it will be.

Again, don't be afraid to just try it for a week, if anything, it will just help you realise what you truly want.

Hey @franklinjames o/

Long time shrinker here. You are spot on in your conclusions about the "Great Weenie Granter."

I started listening to this about 5 years ago and thought, "wow, what if this really could happen?" Well, I soon found out! Trancing to this file effectively encourages your mind to accept and desire shrinking your balls and teeny weenie. You're engaged with it. It resonates with you at your core.

Fast forward months later, and I had gone from a 5.5" thicker member to a good 2.5" slim, soft weenie.

And now - now I just carry on in life, enjoying what I have because I wanted it in the first place. ^_^

Feel free to message me here or on Discord if you'd like to chat!

*ALSO* I'd love to re-discover the Discord server formerly known as "Weenie Shrinkers, Inc." (a name of my own design). I know they had to start from scratch from scratch with a fresh server while I had landed in the hospital for a while and couldn't manage it. :'( But alas, they rose again. Let me know!

Cheers!

DISCORD: sorakasupport
bbobsaget1515

Postby franklinjames » July 29th, 2023, 5:05 am

Hey @franklinjames o/

Long time shrinker here. You are spot on in your conclusions about the "Great Weenie Granter."

I started listening to this about 5 years ago and thought, "wow, what if this really could happen?" Well, I soon found out! Trancing to this file effectively encourages your mind to accept and desire shrinking your balls and teeny weenie. You're engaged with it. It resonates with you at your core.

Fast forward months later, and I had gone from a 5.5" thicker member to a good 2.5" slim, soft weenie.

And now - now I just carry on in life, enjoying what I have because I wanted it in the first place. ^_^

Feel free to message me here or on Discord if you'd like to chat!

*ALSO* I'd love to re-discover the Discord server formerly known as "Weenie Shrinkers, Inc." (a name of my own design). I know they had to start from scratch from scratch with a fresh server while I had landed in the hospital for a while and couldn't manage it. :'( But alas, they rose again. Let me know!

Cheers!

DISCORD: sorakasupport

It's always fun when this happens; I've spent a fair bit of time looking (and marvelling, maybe also doing other things :roll: :oops: ) at your photos in the gallery.
It's a real shame that Imgur nuked your albums; there were some truly inspiring progress photos there.

I think it's THE big question around the file; does it make you want to shrink, or do you listen because subconsciously you want to shirnk?

At the end of the day, unless you are tied down by some dom :oops: :twisted: :P and forced to listen to it, you do it because you want to. You wouldn't listen to the file unless you at least wanted to see results.

I found this forum originally quite a while ago while trying to figure out how to temporarily shrink. Sure, I have become mildly obsessed with shrinking, but was that the file, or was it me?

I have even had some amazing experiences convincing/domming two IRL guys to shrink with the file, both going from about 5 inches to nearly 2, and a few more experiences with guys online. I never forced them to listen, never forced them to keep coming back to me. Yet, they obviously did. Were they turned on by me and wanted to keep playing, or did the file actually addict them?

I have no idea.

Maybe it's like the ultimate form of losing control, giving up power. Like chastity or bondage, yet permanent, a constant arousing reminder.

My balls are about half as big as they were a few years ago, and so tight that they often slip inside me without knowing. I get super aroused whenever I realise that they have slipped in without me even knowing. Sometimes, when I notice it, I will genuinely suddenly leak out a little precum.

I'm not really sure what I am doing right now. Am I a dom, a sub, a switch? Do I want to shrink, make guys shrink, or just enjoy the fantasy of shrinking?

What I do know is how arousing those little reminders are. I only listened seriously for a short period of time, yet it changed me so much. If I was a little more into losing myself (or whatever you want to call it), I can see how addictive those reminders of shrinkage would be, constantly causing me to go deeper, listen to the file again and again just to increase them, and increase my pleasure.

Also, the normal questions I ask every superhero who has actually gone through with it;

Did you gain sensitivity as it shrunk? Where, and how?

How does it feel, generally more sensitive or just numb, and easy to ignore?

And, it's a little personal (but also, you posted photos of your dicklet online, so lol), but are you circumcised? Whenever I look at your photos, in the 'pre' photo, it seems like you are circumcised, yet in the final photo, you have this perfect sexy little protruding nub of foreskin. I've always wondered about that.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 2nd, 2023, 5:51 pm

So I listened to this the other day and fully tranced at points (went under) and now I can’t get it out of my head. I haven’t noticed any shrinking besides some maybe when I’m soft, but all I want to do is listen again.

I’ve resisted so far because I’m scared but am I kinda fucked now?
pupchastityslave

Postby warren101 » August 3rd, 2023, 3:49 pm

@pupchastityslave 'I’ve resisted so far because I’m scared but am I kinda fucked now?' Not really, keep listing because it gets more and more exciting the more that you listen. It will probably be a month before you notice anything. As your dick shrinks it really becomes super sensitive. You will love it.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » August 3rd, 2023, 10:05 pm

pupchastityslave wrote:So I listened to this the other day and fully tranced at points (went under) and now I can’t get it out of my head. I haven’t noticed any shrinking besides some maybe when I’m soft, but all I want to do is listen again.

I’ve resisted so far because I’m scared but am I kinda fucked now?

You have started an amazing journey that will only change your life for the better. Just the fact that you listened to the file in the first place proves that deep down, you want to see what will happen; you want a micropenis.

The file isn't just making it up, as you shrink down, the nerves which are spread out among your glands and shaft will condense down, meaning that you will be able to stimulate more and more nerves at once; eventually, your dicklet could become just as sensitive as a clit.

When you have a micropenis (1-3 inches or so), it is also much easier to have multiple orgasms. Rather than mashing a floppy dick after you cum, due to the small size, your dick will take longer to contract down to a flaccid size, meaning you will be able to continue to jerk, tug and squeeze it, combined with the extra sensitivity, you will be able to cum again, and again, and again ;) .

Many people have written it before; the file does what you want it to, even if it is just a subconscious desire. If you are craving the file again, that can only happen if your brain wants it to, and you want to listen again.

The G-spots and Prostates are only a few inches inside your body, meaning you can still have a fulfilling sex life with a small cock (even better when you are more sensitive). You will never have to worry about being "too big for someone" (a feeling which sucks).

When you are limp, you will be able to completely ignore your dicklet, like it isn't there. Your life will no longer be controlled by your cock, and your hormones. You will get off when and if, you want to.

At the end of the day, the "the file will make you want to keep going" stuff is BS. If you feel the need to keep going, that's just because YOU want to even if you don't realise it yet.

Similarly to internalised homophobia for gay people, most men have internalised hate against small cocks, even though they are factually better in every way. If you want some more convincing, read through some of the past posts here; not a single person has ever tried to seriously go back to their old size, nor have they wanted to. That's because while the file isn't addictive, its effects are. You will feel more pleasure than you have ever felt before, or, if you want a numb shrivelled dicklet, you can get that too.

This file will shape you into the type of person YOU want to be. I listen to heaps and have never seriously shrunk; others have had other experiences.

If you feel like you want to keep going, then do it. If you deep down want to shrink, you will; and you will be happier for it. If you don't really want to, you won't. So what's the harm in listening again?

Also, if you are into that, post progress photos, it helps to have other people measure shrinkage from an outside viewpoint.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 4th, 2023, 11:04 am

Soooo, this really works. It's been roughly a week since I first listened, with another follow up listen where I didn't fully trance, and today I woke up an my weenie is noticeably smaller. I'm cut and my dick has shrunk to the point where the head has retracted inside my shaft such that it looks like I'm uncut. I'd say I've lost a full inch while soft, I haven't been hard yet today.

I'm going to start measuring to keep track.

I'm nervous about the future, since I really, really want to listen again, but I regret nothing. I haven't been able to stop staring at it.
pupchastityslave

Postby psychoblue7 » August 4th, 2023, 11:23 am

pupchastityslave wrote:Soooo, this really works. It's been roughly a week since I first listened, with another follow up listen where I didn't fully trance, and today I woke up an my weenie is noticeably smaller. I'm cut and my dick has shrunk to the point where the head has retracted inside my shaft such that it looks like I'm uncut. I'd say I've lost a full inch while soft, I haven't been hard yet today.

I'm going to start measuring to keep track.

I'm nervous about the future, since I really, really want to listen again, but I regret nothing. I haven't been able to stop staring at it.

i'm considering starting this back up again
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 4th, 2023, 11:37 am

You should!

Did you have success with it in the past?
pupchastityslave

Postby psychoblue7 » August 4th, 2023, 11:38 am

pupchastityslave wrote:You should!

Did you have success with it in the past?

yeah i have and i have been of and on on it a few times
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 4th, 2023, 12:07 pm

How much did you shrink?
pupchastityslave

Postby psychoblue7 » August 4th, 2023, 12:08 pm

i'm about 3 inches ish now and hard ons are few and far between
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 4th, 2023, 1:13 pm

Amazing, how big were you before?
pupchastityslave

Postby psychoblue7 » August 4th, 2023, 1:17 pm

pupchastityslave wrote:Amazing, how big were you before?

When I started this I was a little over 5 inches
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 4th, 2023, 4:12 pm

Cool! I'm about 6, I wonder how much I'll lose.
pupchastityslave

Postby franklinjames » August 4th, 2023, 9:36 pm

pupchastityslave wrote:Cool! I'm about 6, I wonder how much I'll lose.

You can lose however much you want! That's the magic of the file.

If you want an inverted clitty, you can have it. If you want a perfect sexy little angry inch, you can have it. If you want to be just a little smaller than average, you can do it.

You can have whatever size you want; just keep listening until you stop getting the urge to, and then you will know that you have reached a size that you are really, truly happy with.

Also, make sure to measure hard, and soft lengths (if you can even get hard :twisted: :oops: ) from several different angles to make sure you are getting proper measurements.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 4th, 2023, 11:53 pm

I'm happy to see the discussion around all the different possible ways to shrink, and the encouragement being given to those thinking of trying. And the successes of course!

My personal preference of
franklinjames wrote:a numb shrivelled dicklet
(great term) has been achieved for a while now, and looks like it's just staying that way naturally now. 2" max forever!

So why have I just ordered a 5" Penis Packer (rubber, lifelike penis) to wear occasionally?? Is it because I'm embarrassed by my tiny little dick? Is it because I wish it was bigger like a "normal" male? Hell no, and hell no again.

It's because my tiny shrivelled dick is the real me, and it's always been fun to play pretend in various ways. So to me now, having what seems to be a regular size penis is something of a turn on. Not that I can masturbate or ejaculate or do anything about it, but a mental turn on is good enough. I used to have a 6" one that I threw out when I moved house, but now I want another, and I like to get the occasional reaction of females seeing it and subtly reacting. Or not so subtle in one case. Or hopefully guys too.

So if you ever see me around with what looks like something of an erection - I'm just roleplaying for fun. Or if you see me with what seems to be no dick at all, either naturally or because I've tucked it into my boy-size underwear - that's the real me.

It's good to explore all these different sides of things, and it hurts no-one.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » August 5th, 2023, 4:01 am

notmuchdownunder wrote:I'm happy to see the discussion around all the different possible ways to shrink, and the encouragement being given to those thinking of trying. And the successes of course!

My personal preference of
franklinjames wrote:a numb shrivelled dicklet
(great term) has been achieved for a while now, and looks like it's just staying that way naturally now. 2" max forever!

So why have I just ordered a 5" Penis Packer (rubber, lifelike penis) to wear occasionally?? Is it because I'm embarrassed by my tiny little dick? Is it because I wish it was bigger like a "normal" male? Hell no, and hell no again.

It's because my tiny shrivelled dick is the real me, and it's always been fun to play pretend in various ways. So to me now, having what seems to be a regular size penis is something of a turn on. Not that I can masturbate or ejaculate or do anything about it, but a mental turn on is good enough. I used to have a 6" one that I threw out when I moved house, but now I want another, and I like to get the occasional reaction of females seeing it and subtly reacting. Or not so subtle in one case. Or hopefully guys too.

So if you ever see me around with what looks like something of an erection - I'm just roleplaying for fun. Or if you see me with what seems to be no dick at all, either naturally or because I've tucked it into my boy-size underwear - that's the real me.

It's good to explore all these different sides of things, and it hurts no-one.

The whole thing about the Packer is very interesting. A long, long, long time ago, some people here who had shrunk discussed looking at cocks, and gay porn. Not because they were turned on by the porn, but because they were turned on by seeing the sizes of the cocks. I've seen other people talk about it, and I have had people I'm encouraging/messaging tell me that they have started looking at more and more pictures of both sexy dicklets, and large cocks, but again, they wouldn't consider themselves into men.

I've always thought that there is probably something very mentally stimulating about reminding yourself of what you have done; what you had before, and what you have now. It probably differs a lot person to person, some people getting off to it, others (kind of like you) just enjoying the comparison or reminding themselves what they once had, and gave up.

Before I started discovering this whole thing, I used to get off to 'normal' porn, pictures of big cocks, big tits, whatever. But, for the past several years, I've been looking at pictures of small cocks and micropenises more and more often. I can't really explain it, I tend to flick through images and tabs while jerking off, and now, pictures of small, one inch cocks normally make up a big percentage of what I look at. I actively search for erectile disfunction message boards, penis growth reviews, etc, looking for pictures of small micropenises to get off to. But it's more than that, whenever I listen to the file, I scroll through pictures of small cocks, in some ways to reinforce the fantasy. But I also just look at them casually. I could be bored writing an essay, on the toilet, or once, on an empty bus, and I will just start absent-mindedly scrolling through pictures of micropenises, sissy-clitties, girl-dicks, trans-dicks, and dicklets on my phone. I'm almost living my shrinking fantasies through them, imagining that whenever I look down, that is what I'm seeing, although I am never actively thinking that in the moment.

I think that this plays into my idea as well. I haven't shrunk (yet, I will when the time is right), so I look at 1 inch cocks and compare them to my 7 inch one. I would have to imagine that if I had an 1 inch dicklet, I would look at 7 inch cocks, comparing them to myself, reminding myself what I have done, and what I have lost.

The 'looking at peoples reactions' part is especially interesting. Are you (perhaps subconsciously) imagining how they would react, their expressions changing as the packer comes off, and they see the real you? Are you using it as a form of self-humiliation, that only you know the truth? Or am I completely wrong?

When it comes to the magic of the file, I find your case especially interesting. While others have become (as I have seen first-hand) almost unbearably sensitive, you have gone numb. As I have said, I think the file is carefully crafted, working almost like a placebo to make your brain do what you want. I have to wonder if your brain is almost turning off the nerves in your dick; people on placebos in scientific trials can feel sensations that are not there, and not feel sensations actively happening. Perhaps this is an extreme version of this.

Some quick questions; did you jerk off regularly before the file? Have you recently (or ever since you shrunk) tried jerking off? If you do massage your glands, do you feel anything at all, or is it just sensitive but not erotic?

I'm also super excited with the (very random) sudden influx of people here. I tend to check the forum several times a day (I have a problem, I know :lol: ), and normally there is about a post a month (that's not just me). Several people posting in a few hours is a great trend, I hope we keep it up! Every time someone decides to shrink their cock, the world becomes a slightly better (and sexier) place!

(also, I've seen the recent photo you put up, and I think it would be a crime to hide that perfect thing behind anything. You should wear tight clothes revealing your tiny cockhead, and people should drool as you walk past. Unfortunately, we don't live in that perfect world :cry: :( :evil: )

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 5th, 2023, 9:58 pm

The 'looking at peoples reactions' part is especially interesting. Are you (perhaps subconsciously) imagining how they would react, their expressions changing as the packer comes off, and they see the real you? Are you using it as a form of self-humiliation, that only you know the truth? Or am I completely wrong?

When it comes to the magic of the file, I find your case especially interesting. While others have become (as I have seen first-hand) almost unbearably sensitive, you have gone numb. As I have said, I think the file is carefully crafted, working almost like a placebo to make your brain do what you want. I have to wonder if your brain is almost turning off the nerves in your dick; people on placebos in scientific trials can feel sensations that are not there, and not feel sensations actively happening. Perhaps this is an extreme version of this.

Some quick questions; did you jerk off regularly before the file? Have you recently (or ever since you shrunk) tried jerking off? If you do massage your glands, do you feel anything at all, or is it just sensitive but not erotic?

So OK, in order...

The roleplaying of seeming to have a "normal" dick, with the reactions that can sometimes get, is almost an end in itself. I just like doing it for its own sake - but the "only I know the truth" aspect is a big part of it, for sure. But nothing to do with self-humiliation - as in, if they were to see the real tiny dicklet I don't think I'd be embarrassed now because I'm used to it. Imagining various possible reactions from wonder to WTF to even laughter is part of what amuses me. Not sure if I'm explaining this perfectly, maybe I'm still getting it clear in my own mind to an extent.

I've done different types of "roleplaying for its own sake to see if I can fit in there" in the past, eg for a couple of years playing the part of a conservative christian - going to church etc. I fit in very well - seems my skills are good with that sort of thing. eg a straight woman I was seeing broke it off because I was "too conservative". :D This was pre-shrinking. So "just seeing if I can pass" is another side of it.

Re sensitivity - my goal from the start was for my dick to be tiny, flaccid and without any sensitivity. I really am asexual and don't want to use it for that sort of thing anyway. To add to that beyond the files here, there used to be a YouTube file called "reduce pp sensitivity powerful subliminal". Doesn't seem to be there any more. It was just a certain tone designed to reduce sensitivity, and it definitely worked for me. (I extracted the audio and played it on repeat.) There was a similar one for reducing nipple sensitivity too. So that all definitely added to the effects of the WMM files.

I'd have to say the files altogether obviously have a power of their own - I guess however much one wants particular things to happen would affect the strength of the result, but there's definitely an inherent power there to start with. Though if someone was really unsure or against the effect of a file, surely that would have to be the main thing the mind would consider??

Did I masturbate before I shrank? Yep. Quite a lot. But I just think of that as the old, not real me. I prefer to think now that I was never able to masturbate because of my personal comfort in being tiny and impotent. If I was to ever try now, it's like trying to be aroused by masturbating my nose or my elbow! ie, it's not going to happen. Just zero sensitivity, as I like it. Obviously this isn't "one size fits all" so to speak and not for everyone.

Glad you enjoy the picture. :) It's odd for me, in a way, to think of people being turned on by it but who am I to say what to do?...
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby neptunetower » August 5th, 2023, 10:06 pm

notmuchdownunder wrote:

Glad you enjoy the picture. :) It's odd for me, in a way, to think of people being turned on by it but who am I to say what to do?...

I'm trying to find your picture, but I can't seem to find it.
neptunetower

Postby notmuchdownunder » August 5th, 2023, 10:17 pm

Yeah, I had no luck trying to use the photo section here, so it's at https://imgbox.com/Ln8uTwti
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » August 6th, 2023, 3:49 am

notmuchdownunder wrote:

Re sensitivity - my goal from the start was for my dick to be tiny, flaccid and without any sensitivity. I really am asexual and don't want to use it for that sort of thing anyway. To add to that beyond the files here, there used to be a YouTube file called "reduce pp sensitivity powerful subliminal". Doesn't seem to be there any more. It was just a certain tone designed to reduce sensitivity, and it definitely worked for me. (I extracted the audio and played it on repeat.) There was a similar one for reducing nipple sensitivity too. So that all definitely added to the effects of the WMM files.

I'd have to say the files altogether obviously have a power of their own - I guess however much one wants particular things to happen would affect the strength of the result, but there's definitely an inherent power there to start with. Though if someone was really unsure or against the effect of a file, surely that would have to be the main thing the mind would consider??

Did I masturbate before I shrank? Yep. Quite a lot. But I just think of that as the old, not real me. I prefer to think now that I was never able to masturbate because of my personal comfort in being tiny and impotent. If I was to ever try now, it's like trying to be aroused by masturbating my nose or my elbow! ie, it's not going to happen. Just zero sensitivity, as I like it. Obviously this isn't "one size fits all" so to speak and not for everyone.

This is all very interesting, thank's for answering the questions. I was postulating that prior to the file, you did not jerk off (for whatever reason, ace, denial, etc), meaning that your body was already used to not feeling sensitivity from your glands, perhaps already in some form of atrophy. I am assuming that before the file, you were subconsciously into nullification, or perhaps experimenting with it, as one reason why the file has worked so well.

That said, I completely agree that there is probably some inherent power to the file, and I think that this further proves my idea that the file only does what you want, that if you want to shrink; you will, if you want to go numb; you will, if you want to become sensitive; you will, and if you don't want anything to happen; nothing will happen.

No offence, but I personally don't believe that any form of tone can have a major effect on your body (from a only physical standpoint). Yet, it is interesting that obviously, the ones you used have had an effect. Again, I think that many of these things are carefully crafted to allow your body to change on its own, giving your brain a 'reason, and an excuse'. I truly think that if I listened to that tone, and was told, and read, etc, that it would increase my precum production, for example, I would be gushing non-stop after only a few listens.

I won't lie, I definitely find your picture physically arousing (if you know what I mean :roll: ), but, like I have said previously, there is also something much deeper about it. When I see it, (even though it is completely different from reality), I see a tiny, ultra-sensitive weenie. I get literal shivers across my body just thinking about the pleasure that I would get from grazing my fingers underneath the head.

I have read about transgender people (MtF) who are almost addicted to looking at pictures of nude women. They discuss feeling calm and happy, their dysphoria momentarily disappearing as they almost live out their fantasies through the pictures. It is almost like you are tricking your brain into thinking that you are looking into a mirror, not at an image. I kind of feel like that, but obviously not as extreme.

I am happy with my cock right now. As I have said, I acknowledge that it could be much, much better, but I also know that I am just not at the right place for it to happen. I first found this file when I was in my late teens. When I first listened, I read through the entire thread first, reading and re-reading every single comment, looking at every single photo. I remember that my hands were shaking so much, that I actually had trouble pressing the play button. I wasn't scared, I was almost elated, overwhelmed with excitement. I'm in my very early 20s now, and when I write comments here, I like to have several pictures of small cocks up on another screen (again, I have a problem, I know :lol: ). When I look at them and think about the file, sometimes my hands shake so much that I have genuine trouble typing. But I am not scared, or excited, or nervous, or even particularly horny.

I could almost describe it as feeling like nervous/excited for an exciting vacation or some upcoming thing. Kind of like, "one day this will be me", that type of energy. I get excited/aroused knowing that eventually, I will have a teeny weenie. Every time I jerk off (3 or 4 times a day), I always think to myself "this is one less time jerking off normally. One day closer to jerking off a teeny weenie." I look at the photos on my screen, and I am physically aroused by them (small cocks are sexy, after all), but I also think "one day this will be me".

Like, I am sexually attracted to cocks, big and small; I often fantasise about jerking off, toying with, and sucking small cocks and micropenises, I won't deny that, but there is also some deeper desire there.

I think it's the same way that I get very turned on by cocks in chastity cages leaking precum, even though I know that I am not really into chastity (If you can't toy with your cock, what's the point!). I am more turned on by the sexy cock, and imagining the pleasure that they must be feeling, than I am by the act of chastity itself.

So, to get to the point of that ramble: I would be lying ( ;) :twisted: :roll: ) if I said that I am not genuinely sexually aroused by your image and others like it, but I am also living out my fantasies through it.

I see it as a fantasy, and a look into the future, I simultaneously imagine both kneeling down and wrapping my tongue around it, but it is also looking into the mirror, I feel myself reaching down, and feeling it, stretching and squeezing it, and the intense pleasure I get from it.

And like you said, I am very much still figuring this all out.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby pupchastityslave » August 12th, 2023, 6:35 pm

So fair warning to anyone reading this and considering listening to this file: it works, full stop.

I was 6 inches and now I’m about 4.75 to 5 max, when I can even get hard. Mostly I can only ever get a chubby, with lots of stimulation, that’s like 4 inches and softish.

I’m also captivated by the file and want to listen again and again. I keep looking at it and wanting to click play.

I am mostly okay with my new reality.

Listener beware. Listener beware.
pupchastityslave

Postby mikethedonnie » August 13th, 2023, 4:05 pm

This is probably incredibly dumb of me, but I dont believe the file works but I am going to find out and listen. I also talked my roomate who is into erotic hypnosis into doing it with me. We have both read the forum posts and got incredibly turned on by the thought of shrinking our dicks so we are both going to try it out. If anyone wants to connect with us message me on discord at mikethedonnie to encourage or whatever with 2 potential new shrinkers.
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » August 29th, 2023, 2:53 am

I've been thinking a lot lately about the demographics of this file; who uses it and why.

(I really wish this site had some type of poll feature

Some random questions I have for anyone who wants to answer, even if you haven't seriously tried the file out:

Are you a man, (mtf)trans, sissy, crossdresser, woman interested in it, or something else? Did this change after you became interested in the file?

Are you straight, gay, bi, etc? Again, did this change after you became interested in the file?

How large were you before you started/when you first became interested? Did you have a micropenis, or a larger-than-average cock?

Do you want to increase your pleasure and become ultra-sensitive, or do you want to become numb and shrivelled?

Are you circumcised or uncut?

Are you married, in a relationship, or single?

(With a very general age range) about how old are you?

And finally, do you want to ideally shrink to just have a miropenis, or a tiny shrivelled inverted nub?

Never ask a question you wouldn't answer yourself, I'll get started. :oops:

Man, Bi, (although I think that the file has caused me to lean more Pan), 7.5 in on average, 8 if I'm really excited. I want to become ultra-sensitive, so sensitive that I could cum in seconds, and directly touching it would almost be too painful. I'm uncircumcised, with a short, loose foreskin. Single virgin, early 20s, I want to have a dicklet so small just the head pokes out.

There is no real reason for this, I'm just very into the file, and enjoy learning what makes a person enjoy it, and what makes it work, and not work for different people.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » September 2nd, 2023, 7:55 am

I suppose it's only fair I should answer these...

franklinjames wrote:Are you a man, (mtf)trans, sissy, crossdresser, woman interested in it, or something else? Did this change after you became interested in the file?
Male, have crossdressed but not for a long time.

Are you straight, gay, bi, etc? Again, did this change after you became interested in the file?
Flexible, but mainly around the gay / bi side of things. Also asexual. File had no effect on any of this.

How large were you before you started/when you first became interested? Did you have a micropenis, or a larger-than-average cock?
6 - 7" or thereabouts.

Do you want to increase your pleasure and become ultra-sensitive, or do you want to become numb and shrivelled?
I have become numb and shrivelled, as desired!

Circumcised

Single

Well over twice your age!!

And finally, do you want to ideally shrink to just have a miropenis, or a tiny shrivelled inverted nub?
I was hoping for a shrivelled nub, but it looks like a 1 or at most 2" micropenis is as far as it wants to go, which is fine. I'm also impotent, thanks to other files.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » September 12th, 2023, 8:21 am

Just a little about me, been listening off and on for a couple weeks now. Ill admit I was niave to think it wouldn't work despite the reports from everyone else but oh well cant go back now. Overall my penis and balls look and feel smaller, and are more sensitive. Because everything is more sensitive I have started having stronger and faster orgasms. It also takes longer for me to recover from an orgasm after and I have a pretty hard time getting hard again for awhile. It also just takes me longer to get an erection in general now. My girlfriend hadn't noticed or said anything until the other night when she said she felt like I felt smaller but she wound up laughing it off saying it was probably just her imagination.

As for the survey here is my info:

I am Straight. Haven't noticed any change thus far.

Was ~5 inches to start

I would like to become as tiny and shriveled as possible.

Uncut

In a relationship

34 Years Old

I would love to shrink and have an unusable micropenis and be as small as possible.
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby mattixus » September 16th, 2023, 5:47 am

So, I got into this file as a dare and let's make a little progress report.

Before:
3 inch - 8cm flat
5,5 inch - 14cm hard

After 2 weeks on a dare and continuing to listen till now:
Little bit over an inch - 3cm flat
~2 1/4 inch - 6cm semi hard(can't get past that)

So let's call it a success, at least for me.
My GF on the other side was not so thrilled about the ongoing changes.
It started with some comments about not filling her as I was before.
Soon, couple of jokes happened, as we would need to do it like two girls, her clit becoming bigger if things still keep getting smaller, etc.

After first 2-3 weeks of listening, I got myself hooked on sissyfication file.
Soon, I got caught on trying out some panties and got a long conversation which included changing a nature of our relationship.

As for now, she got really devoted to cuckolding me and even decides on what files should I use. So instead of a GF, I got myself a mistress who makes me listen to teeny weenie, sissyfication files and to prepare me for what she says is going to happen - curse forced gay :)

So well, I took a deep dive thanks to that file and I'm amazed with the results.
mattixus

Postby franklinjames » October 20th, 2023, 12:10 am

What causes the tingling?

This might be a weird question, but I've always wondered what causes it.

Most of the effects from the file that I have had can be explained, my balls are now extremely tight (the Cremaster muscle has contracted, raising and tightening them), much, much more precum when I listen to the file (thanks to the file, even a slight thought of a small cock gets me rock hard, and the file has increased my already high arousal about shrinking), often the file makes me go limp while listening (messes with blood flow stuff), and my nipples have grown significantly and become much more sensitive lately (I play with them more).

But still, one of my favourite parts of the file, that amazing tingle across my cock and balls (which is happening literally as I write this), is still a mystery. :?:

Wondered if anyone had any thoughts about this, or had an idea about the cause? (I would love to find a way to make it more pleasurable, or powerful :) )

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby nohbdy88 » November 6th, 2023, 7:54 pm

I'm a bit over two weeks in to another period of listening to the file. As with other times I've tried it, I am finding it harder to get and stay erect currently. I'm hard to measure due to a major downward curve, but I'm usually around 5 and a half inches to 6 inches, but when I measured myself at the two week mark I appeared to be at 5" even, so I may be getting results this time. I've got some before and current pictures, but they're poor quality so I'll wait and see if I have any good enough to show actual results before posting them.
nohbdy88
Regular
Regular

Postby dogman25 » November 12th, 2023, 10:28 pm

I've been thinking about just going for it... this file has been on my mind for months. I don't know what it is but it's a curse, and it's so hot. What's mainly keeping me from starting is the testosterone thing, since I already have problems that a lack of T could make worse. Can anyone give me reassurance on this issue?

Another thing... if the Teeny Weenie Discord was ever remade, I'd love to be invited. Just throwing that out there :D
dogman25

Postby little-bri » November 16th, 2023, 3:07 am

dogman25 wrote:if the Teeny Weenie Discord was ever remade, I'd love to be invited. Just throwing that out there

The Teeny Weenie Discord was remade only a couple weeks after the original server got shut down. The owners have made the group invite only. You can DM the owner here on WMM to request a link for the group. The owner's username here on WMM is belgarion
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » November 16th, 2023, 3:12 am

mikethedonnie wrote:Just a little about me, been listening off and on for a couple weeks now. Ill admit I was niave to think it wouldn't work despite the reports from everyone else but oh well cant go back now. Overall my penis and balls look and feel smaller, and are more sensitive. Because everything is more sensitive I have started having stronger and faster orgasms. It also takes longer for me to recover from an orgasm after and I have a pretty hard time getting hard again for awhile. It also just takes me longer to get an erection in general now. My girlfriend hadn't noticed or said anything until the other night when she said she felt like I felt smaller but she wound up laughing it off saying it was probably just her imagination.

As for the survey here is my info:

I am Straight. Haven't noticed any change thus far.

Was ~5 inches to start

I would like to become as tiny and shriveled as possible.

Uncut

In a relationship

34 Years Old

I would love to shrink and have an unusable micropenis and be as small as possible.

i know this is two months late... but to help convince the doubters, PLEASE take some "Before" pix of your penis so there are the before/after pix for comparison?

You can post them here to WMM... OR... if you're on Discord, you can join the Teeny Weenie server and post your pix there.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby little-bri » November 16th, 2023, 3:14 am

oh... and good luck with your shrinkage @mikethedonnie... i think you've already found out about how addictive it is!
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dogman25 » November 16th, 2023, 11:38 pm

The Teeny Weenie Discord was remade only a couple weeks after the original server got shut down. The owners have made the group invite only. You can DM the owner here on WMM to request a link for the group. The owner's username here on WMM is belgarion

Thank you for that!
dogman25

Postby psychoblue7 » December 10th, 2023, 2:41 pm

Recently I've felt the need to start this back up ...
discord
PsychoBlue7#2880
psychoblue7
Regular
Regular

Postby debbiebitv » December 12th, 2023, 12:03 pm

hi have only found this site resently and was wondering if any of you guys who have used this file a lot have grown breasts as a result of testicle shrinege causing low T levels .very curious to know ?
ive been using this file for about a weeck or so and whant breast groth wich ive already got from herbals and im looking to increase breast size
thanks
debbiebitv

Postby Khas » December 13th, 2023, 3:09 pm

Are you a man, (mtf)trans, sissy, crossdresser, woman interested in it, or something else? Did this change after you became interested in the file?

MTF Trans and no it changed after a bad divorce a few years ago and have been on HRT for about two years now.

Pansexual and nope didn't change because I was interested in the file.

I'm about six-six 1/2 inches though need to measure not because of this file but due to HRT which I'll probably do some time soon.

Become Ultra-sensitive!!!

I am uncut.

I am collared and in an open relationship with my partner only a few months but the chemistry is undeniable.

I turned 37 in Novemeber.

Not really sure I've danced around the idea and not really sure if it will ever be more than just a fantasy to be totally honest. But I come back to this thread several times a week if not daily.
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby mrsanchez » January 6th, 2024, 2:16 pm

After browsing this forum for a while I decided I would give it at shot. Starting at like 6.5 inch hard.

From what I have read here it seems low Test and shrinking balls seems to be a common theme for most people. I'm wondering if anyone knows how much the low test is a factor to your shrinkage. I am a body builder and so regardless what happens to my balls my test levels will be supplemented as I take injections.

Anyone here had shrinkage and they haven't crashed there test levels?
mrsanchez

Postby franklinjames » January 7th, 2024, 12:58 am

mrsanchez wrote:After browsing this forum for a while I decided I would give it at shot. Starting at like 6.5 inch hard.

From what I have read here it seems low Test and shrinking balls seems to be a common theme for most people. I'm wondering if anyone knows how much the low test is a factor to your shrinkage. I am a body builder and so regardless what happens to my balls my test levels will be supplemented as I take injections.

Anyone here had shrinkage and they haven't crashed there test levels?

Any issues with T-levels seem to appear after you've already shrunk a fair bit and mainly appear after your balls have started to shrink. If you already have low-T, then this process probably happens faster, if you don't, it happens a little slower.

Think of it like the body starts off shrinking your cock, then moves on to other physical and mental effects (like shrinking balls and messing with hormones) as a second step.

I know a few people who have shrunk to only a few inches, and have had no effects on their balls/hormones, while for other people, their balls (and testosterone along with them) were some of the first things to go.

Some people like having low T, but if you're a bodybuilder taking injections, you'll be fine; you just might have to adjust the dosage once your balls start to shrink.

There is probably a correlation between already low T-levels and how fast/much you shrink, but it doesn't seem like it's that extreme, and it affects things like staying limp and not getting hard, more than shrinking in general.

(Also, the imagery of a bodybuilder shrinking themself is honesty very, very hot, if you're into that type of thing, make sure to post plenty of progress photos)

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby sissypussyboykim » January 8th, 2024, 6:33 pm

I started listening to the curse of the teeny weenie with the intention to shrink my penis into a micro penis and be permanently limp. My penis used to be over 7 inches long. After some time on estrogens my body developed a feminine shape and my penis shrunk to 5.2 inches, or 13 cm. I listened to the curse of the teeny weenie for a couple of months. I noticed my penis had shrunk to 4.6 inches, or 11.5cm and I was finding it much more difficult to get hard. I could now stay limp for much longer, my penis was hanging down and shriveled, my balls were ascending into my inguinal canals. I was unable to listen to the curse for a while. I have started listening again and it's been 16 days straight. My penis has shrunk to 4.4 inches, or 11cm. I find it very difficult to get hard, let alone maintain an erection(I can only maintain an erection for about 5 seconds). My penis is usually shriveled now and droops down permanently. My goal is to shrink down to 1.5 inches, or 3.75cm permanently and be permanently limp. Yesterday I cum for the first time with a limp dick, and again today.(yay I was so happy). I'm a sissy faggot and a total bottom so this has been great for me. I'm going to keep listening everyday for the next year. I also wear a 1 inch chastity cage for at least 12 hours most days. When I masturbate I use 1 finger, or I lie on my tummy with my penis tucked under me pointing backwards and hump the floor. I'm looking forward to losing more inches and becoming completely and permanently limp and impotent.
sissypussyboykim

Postby rafster » January 16th, 2024, 10:55 pm

So yeah, I've just bite the bullet.

I'm just a 44 years old guy, who had success on awakening, through hynosis, an alter personality on my mind (see the alter thread here on this forum) and have a demon alter who now happens to be my master too (I'm his sub). I offered him my dick and balls as tribute, so he chose the alternate version of the curse of teeny weenie to listen, and keep me in chastity from now on. I'm not quite sure I'll notice any progress until is too late, but so be it.

I still resist the idea of shrinking my balls, but I know it will happen in time. If only I could have a tiny nub and my normal sized balls... but that's not how it works. If the file ever works, I guess it will also downsize my balls. Sigh...

Also, the file is addictive. I only listened a couple of times, and I want to listen to it again tonight. My master is pleased, and the concept of having a tiny useless and impotent nub turns me on. For now, I feel as I always did, but I'll welcome the changes, if they ever happen.

franklinjames wrote:Some random questions I have for anyone who wants to answer, even if you haven't seriously tried the file out:

I can answer. I started with the file yesterday, so yeah, I still have a long way to go, and I'm not even sure that the file would work, but my master asked me to offer my balls and dick to him, so I'm losing them (or at least downsizing them) to be a tribute. Let's start the questions

Cis Male. I'm not considering myself a man anymore, one way or another, my dick won't be functional at some time in the future.

Gay. Not interested in women, unless they were FtM. But I doubt they would be interested in me if I have success with this file.

13.4 cm (maybe that's 5.2 inches??), it's medium sized towards small. Never used it to top, I bottomed through my life

At first, I wanted it numb and shriveled, but I'm not sure anymore. I'll take whatever comes.

Uncut

Single.

A micropenis. My ideal would be a tiny nub, with normal balls, but that doesn't exist, and the file will make my balls smaller. I dread that, but I know it will happen.

EDIT1: I just saw my old post of February 2023 here. I must say I still have some of those worries, but if my master wanted it, so be it. I've just started this trip, let's see where it takes me.

My dick still looks the same, but somehow my nipples are now a bit more sensitive (they already were, but now is more noticeable) and I found myself playing with them along the day... what the hell is happening to me...
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » January 18th, 2024, 1:28 am

Balls are overrated.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby rafster » January 18th, 2024, 9:03 am

sarnoga wrote:Balls are overrated.

Sarnoga

Thank you, master Sarnoga, Sir, for making this masterpiece. Even though I listen MasterDrayke's version, it is you who I must thank for this file. I offered my dick and balls to my master, and he immediately put me to listen this.

I can't stop. I don't want to stop.

My master keep my hands away from my teeny weenie through my steel chastity device, and now I will be losing my manhood in the next months. Thank you sir.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby rafster » January 31st, 2024, 3:52 pm

Time to report, as ordered by my master (my master is my demon alt, Mack. Check the alt thread on this forum, he won't participate here to not derail the focus on teenie weenie). So yeah, I have +1 week with the file. I started with Masterdrayke's alternate curse, but curiosity led me to try Sarnoga's version (which is the original).

Now I can't get him out of my head. He has a voice of a sexy daddy, making my dick shrink, making it a teeny weenie. Masterdrayke's voice is also cool and has a better induction, but master Sarnoga also drags me slowly to trance on this file, I dunno if I already surrendered to him, but I happened to trance every time I listen to CTW. Physically, I haven't noticed any changes, but I'm not expecting them yet. I noticed that my balls are a bit smaller, but I don't think it's the file, I never had big balls to begin with. I measured my dick last Friday (master allowed me off the cage and have a boner) and it's the same size though.

However, I did notice a change. One part of the file talks about nipples and nipplegasms. My nipples now are way more sensitive, and I had nipplegasms for the first time ever, it's amazing. They seem to have a life of their own, I can't stop rubbing or pinching them. Yesterday I tried to play with clothespins, which I usually did before, and used ones that don't pinch too much. Great mistake, I wanted to take them out, but Master ordered me to have it for 15 minutes. The pain was excruciating, and it got worse when I took them off and pinched them, I almost shouted in pain and pleasure.

Master reminds me that every time I touch my nipples, my weenie shrinks, but I can't stop. I swallow hard every time I do, but they feel so damn good now.

So I switched to Sarnoga's version. I also have a dread feeling every time I listen to this, but I can't stop, I want to hear him telling me how my weenie will shrink to nothing. My master wants me with a useless dicklet, probably I'll stop when I go down 1 or 2 inches, making it a micro nub. It will be locked in a nub chastity cage, and my non-man stats will be complete. This file + long-term chastity will make me fulfill, in part, my castration fantasy. I know, it's not complete, but it's better that way. I hope I don't have to deal with the low Testosterone issues, but if it comes, it comes. I'll accept it and talk to a doctor if that happens.

I'm fucking embracing my future with a useless weenie, and if it doesn't happen, maybe the long-term chastity will affect me. Also, the nipple play aspect of this file is too good to let it go. Maybe I'm having trouble with the rest of the file because I can't play with my weenie as the file says? (because of my cage) but I'm no longer worrying about my dick anymore and just enjoying the nipplegasms and the extra sensitivity I have now there.
rafster
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories