terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby jake5078 » February 1st, 2024, 11:37 am

Are the "weenie orgasm" and "nipple orgasm" as satisfying as a normal orgasm? And would I still be able to edge if I listen to the file?
jake5078

Postby rafster » February 2nd, 2024, 3:28 pm

jake5078 wrote:Are the "weenie orgasm" and "nipple orgasm" as satisfying as a normal orgasm? And would I still be able to edge if I listen to the file?

I can't tell you about the weenie orgasms, my dick hasn't shrink yet (got out of the cage and measured it today. It's still the same size I had when I started) and even if it did, I wouldn't be able because it's locked on a chastity cage. But those nipple orgasms... yeah they are good, not as good as the traidional dick orgasms or even anal orgasms (which I learned to get these months) But I can see how they add up if you jerk off your weenie as the file says.

I... don't think you can edge if the file starts to work with you, so I would avoid it if you like this activity, you need all your dick functionality for that.

Of course, my view is skewed because I won't get a weenie orgasm in a near future, so I'm not obeying the part of the file that says we must play with our weenie... I just can't. Maybe that is hindering my progress. But man, Sarnoga's voice is so sexy, I'm hooked up to the file, and since my nipples responded to the file, it's been great. My master says I'll keep listening for a few weeks and monitorize me, if I get 2 inches down in size, he will get me out of the file. Another issue I noticed when I was measuring, I can't stay hard for longer periods once aroused, I go quickly soft if I'm not stimulating my dick. I'm fine with that, erections does not concern me anymore.

I don't know if I can stay away from this file, this is like a drug.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby rafster » February 10th, 2024, 11:28 pm

Not much to report this week, I got my nub measured hard yesterday, no change. I downsized my chastity cage this week, but my dicklet size didn't change. I kinda feel my balls a little shorter, but I'm sure it's the cold weather. I don't know why the file is not working, I'm even alternating Sarnoga's file with MasterDryke's version, and no change. Maybe being in chastity and not playing with my teeny weenie is altering the file's effects? I dunno. Well, if anything, at least by downsizing with my cage makes me feel like I have the useless little nub I want.

But my damn nipples are still sensitive, I play with them a lot during the day. Last Monday I finally came inside the cage only by pinching and rubbing my nipples. Of course, it was only a pitiful ejaculation, with no orgasm attached, totally miserable. At least I had the sensations while playing with the nips, which seem to be enlarging a tiny little bit. This file is making me a tit pig.

Maybe I should give up the file, but my nipples are enjoying this too much to stop :oops:
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby drk1 » April 8th, 2024, 6:00 am

You might find that you get a better effect if you give the file a break and then come back to it after a couple of weeks. I has been picked up a couple of times on here that first time round not too much of an effect, then second time round you get more of a whammy.
drk1

Previous

Return to Success Stories