terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Chibisuke » November 13th, 2015, 10:57 am

i finally got to measuring, i'm a hair under 2 inches Limp and 2.5 Hard i orginally started lil more than 5 i've lost half my size in the timespand of a year on/off listening and i'm not stopping untill i'm under 1.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby bassbandit » November 13th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Thanks Chibisuke it's good to have an idea of the loss to be possibly expected over what period of time.
Perhaps others here could give the same information.
bassbandit

Postby chase1 » November 13th, 2015, 9:43 pm

Could anyone share their early experience with this file? Physical sensations, emotions ect., thanks.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » November 14th, 2015, 5:07 pm

chase i can say i'm more submissive, easily "sensitive" since i was shrinking. i've had a need for diapers now as oddly i'm loosing bladder controll or the bl;adder's shrinking with it.

almost as its in turn sissyfing me and i i have no problem wanting pink frilly stuff :3 i got a pink "snuggly and a nice bright pink cloth diaper
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » November 14th, 2015, 9:25 pm

Chibisuke wrote:chase i can say i'm more submissive, easily "sensitive" since i was shrinking. i've had a need for diapers now as oddly i'm loosing bladder controll or the bl;adder's shrinking with it.

almost as its in turn sissyfing me and i i have no problem wanting pink frilly stuff :3 i got a pink "snuggly and a nice bright pink cloth diaper

Thanks. I haven't seen any change yet, out of chastity earlier than expected. Haven't felt anything change, and no addiction to the file. I am going to keep trying though.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diamondlight » November 15th, 2015, 9:27 am

I haven't replied on here in a very long time. I spent some time listening to the file, and then I listened on and off for the last year or more. I've not been able to get hard for quite a long time... I'm in a permanent state of not very much at all. I've been keeping upto date with the thread somewhat and it's lovely to still see it motoring along so well.

Honestly, I'd say to anyone contemplating it, to just go for it and see what happens. Hey, you might find that you love the new itty bitty look. Being tiny is way better, and really, I'm in love with the micro form factor lol. This file works amazingly well, I was one of the one that went in somewhat sceptical about it.. and for me the progress was a lot faster than I would have ever anticipated.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=158711&g2_navId=x907c2e65
diamondlight
Regular
Regular

Postby nikole » November 15th, 2015, 12:15 pm

Hey diamondlight

diamondlight wrote:I spent some time listening to the file, and then I listened on and off for the last year or more. I've not been able to get hard for quite a long time...

First of all: Amazing progress!

Because of your pictures in your gallery I still have hope for my little one. I started about 6 months ago and listen to the file quite often but not daily. Some days it already looks beautiful small, but on other days I hardly can't see any progress :( . Now I know, that I have to be more patient...

Yours, mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 16th, 2015, 9:30 am

I am now listening to the regular non curse teeny weenie file. I usually don't trance well, but I guess I'll see what happens.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » November 17th, 2015, 12:14 am

Good luck chase :D keep us informed.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby chase1 » November 17th, 2015, 1:28 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=156602

It's hard to tell if I am making progress. This is my limp dick, I took the pic a few months ago.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 17th, 2015, 1:31 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=156604

Here it is hard taken the same time. I have always varried in size, so progress is hard to track.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 17th, 2015, 1:39 am

So, when I am really excited I'm about 7.5"-8", depending upon how excited I get. After sex always 8". But soft alot of the time under 2". I hate to insult anyone's integrity, but I am starting to wonder if this room has people like me, who have taken pics at different levels of arousal.

But, can any one tell me what to look for to show that its starting to work besides a small dick? Like do you feel anything in your balls or penis, or do they just get smaller?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diamondlight » November 17th, 2015, 7:56 am

So, when I am really excited I'm about 7.5"-8", depending upon how excited I get. After sex always 8". But soft alot of the time under 2". I hate to insult anyone's integrity, but I am starting to wonder if this room has people like me, who have taken pics at different levels of arousal.

But, can any one tell me what to look for to show that its starting to work besides a small dick? Like do you feel anything in your balls or penis, or do they just get smaller?

In honesty there is no easy way to disprove your assertion. No doubt there are some people who have a physiology capable of such feats (as you yourself seem to have). The only evidence we have to go on, is photographic evidence. Personally having experienced it first hand, I believe this file is capable of making some significant changes through whatever means it happens to do so.

From what I've noticed it seems to effect testosterone levels, my current T levels are 210... a year ago they were at about 320 (either of those figures are well below par for the average 34 year old)... I've found that I'm starting to put on weight and my food intake has actually reduced. If I can find the test results (having just moved and most things are still in boxes) I'll happily take a picture of the pathology forms... upload and cross out identifying information... to help verify what I've said.

The biggest thing I noticed was a slight to moderate testicular pain that came and went (some times the pain hung around for a few hours at a time), I also experienced instances of feeling hot (which I still do to a degree), presumably from the reduction of hormones.. I also noticed a level of lethargy (presumably for the same reason). There was also from time to time a level of breast tenderness... odd to describe, but it was tender enough at times, that the material from a shirt rubbing across them while say walking.. was actually noticeably uncomfortable.

I basically listened to the file three to four times a day, with some alcohol in the evenings (3ish standard drinks)... and every second evening I also used a very tiny, 2.5mg of Diazepam (with 2ish standard drinks). That was to help abolish any potential resistance to the file. And no, I don't recommend mixing Diazepam and alcohol in anything other than small quantities. While I have a prescription.. my Diazepam usage and tolerance is quite low.. over a typical year I average around one 5mg tablet a week... some weeks I use none and some weeks I use 5 - 10mg (mainly if i'm having insomnia).

Basically. I did everything in my power to give this file a chance and hopefully that's enough of an answer.
Last edited by diamondlight on November 17th, 2015, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diamondlight
Regular
Regular

Postby chase1 » November 17th, 2015, 8:40 am

Great response, thank you! My balls have been more sensitive, and have had some sensations in my breasts. I have to say breasts because when my wife started bread feeding I let my son use me as a pacifier. Well, in those exact conditions a man can develop breasts and produce milk. I actually had a small amount of colostrum come out of the left side, that's the big one. Now that being said most people don't notice unless I point it out.

I didn't want them then, but I do now. Maybe these changes will make them grow. I really like the look nysissy1966 has. He posted in show me your cock, but he lifted his shirt high enough to see his breasts.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 17th, 2015, 6:23 pm

chase1 wrote
I didn't want [breasts] then, but I do now. Maybe these changes will make them grow. I really like the look nysissy1966 has. He posted in show me your cock, but he lifted his shirt high enough to see his breasts.

There are various herbs that enhance breast growth. Both fenugreek and black cohosh cause breast growth; both are available fairly cheaply (about $12.00/bottle) at your local GNC/nutrition store. I recommend taking at least two pills every twelve hours, which is more than the bottle recommends.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby chase1 » November 17th, 2015, 6:52 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
chase1 wrote
I didn't want [breasts] then, but I do now. Maybe these changes will make them grow. I really like the look nysissy1966 has. He posted in show me your cock, but he lifted his shirt high enough to see his breasts.

There are various herbs that enhance breast growth. Both fenugreek and black cohosh cause breast growth; both are available fairly cheaply (about $12.00/bottle) at your local GNC/nutrition store. I recommend taking at least two pills every twelve hours, which is more than the bottle recommends.

Thanks for the tip. The doc said 5 years ago that my body was absorbing my wife's hormones, and that confused my endocrine system, and with the stimulation of a suckling baby my body had received all the right signals to grow breasts. I did some research and found that bread feeding men are not uncommon in some remote places of the world.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 21st, 2015, 3:14 pm

Be careful it does work... I mean my dick has shrunk with this file and there is no turning back... first you cum limp, then it begins to hurt inside you as if someone was pulling strings inside your scrotum to pull your balls and dick inside. I had this really painful feeling everyday for a week or two, lost arround 1 inch and stopped afterwards, it is scary...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 21st, 2015, 4:41 pm

Judy-Anne wrote:Be careful it does work... I mean my dick has shrunk with this file and there is no turning back... first you cum limp, then it begins to hurt inside you as if someone was pulling strings inside your scrotum to pull your balls and dick inside. I had this really painful feeling everyday for a week or two, lost arround 1 inch and stopped afterwards, it is scary...

I think maybe deep down I don't want a permanent change. My subconscious is very strong willed. Also, I have tried a few files and the one I had the most success with was curse random orgasm. But it only worked for four days am still listening to the file, but have no addiction to it and have not had another random orgasm. Maybe my subconscious gets bored, I don't know.

But if I do get success I wouldn't be surprised if my limp penis just went up inside, as you can see when I limp I don't have much to work with.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Judy-Anne » November 21st, 2015, 4:52 pm

This one is very addictive and once you dive in it's hard to put it aside. Just be warned :) and enjoy you little shrinking soft and sexy teeny weeny ...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » November 21st, 2015, 5:12 pm

I just checked, I've been listening for 2 weeks and no results. I listened to the enchanted forest file that Jackstock made out of the story I wrote, and i don't remember when I got that hard. I got so hard it pulled me out of trance, and was at least 8 inches if not a little more. I think I am going to drop this file to make room for others in my schedule. Everyone else seems to get results from this file rather quickly.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alt131 » November 25th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Hello all. I am new here and just wanted to share my trip with you all. I have decided to lessen to this file two times a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I am 6.5" now and I will keep you up to date. I will also be lessening to limp clitty training loop through the day. I hope that my limp clitty will shrivel into nothing. :D
Alt131

Postby diode168 » November 27th, 2015, 3:46 pm

You won't be disappointed Alt131. Good luck. Look forward to reading your progress.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Alt131 » November 27th, 2015, 5:37 pm

I have been using it off and on the last few days and I barley get erect anymore. I have gone from 12 cm to 10.5 cm. At this rate it should be nothing by the end of the year, one can hope.
Alt131

Postby Chibisuke » November 29th, 2015, 7:04 pm

my nets going rather Aidsy as of late but i dont have a real ruler to work with still just my iPhone and a ruler app but 1.8 inches as of today. i dont leave bulge anymore in Panties and while my balls have shrunk, my erections still happen but getting softer and softer.

edit: after re-measuring before bed i was shocked, 1.5 according to the rule app i have. i uploaded the photo i took, http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=158977
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » December 2nd, 2015, 10:43 am

Chibisuke wrote:my nets going rather Aidsy as of late but i dont have a real ruler to work with still just my iPhone and a ruler app but 1.8 inches as of today. i dont leave bulge anymore in Panties and while my balls have shrunk, my erections still happen but getting softer and softer.

edit: after re-measuring before bed i was shocked, 1.5 according to the rule app i have. i uploaded the photo i took, http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=158977

Is 1.5" your erect length or your soft length? I couldn't tell which it was you meant. If it's your soft length, what's your erect length now (and can we have a photo of it)? - and vice versa - please

Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Alt131 » December 2nd, 2015, 6:21 pm

WTF I just to measure my clit and it is down to 9cm. I was joking when I said that it would be nothing by the end of the year but I think that may be a real possibility. When I started this whole thing I was very skeptical but it turns out to be actively happening. Also is there any other hypnoses that will feminize me as strong as this one?
Alt131

Postby OxyFemboi » December 2nd, 2015, 7:11 pm

Alt131 wrote
is there any other hypnoses that will feminize me as strong as this one?

The best file I found for general feminizing is Vive's Feminine Conditioning
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698

VivE also has two other specialized files that might interest you:
Feminine Voice Conditioning -- Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1738

Feminine Motion Conditioning -- Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=3192
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

My Progress So Far

Postby tunder14 » December 5th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Hello, I too am working on shrinking my dick by listening to the Teenie Weenie Curse. I started on Thanksgiving and have been listening everyday since then.

First, I felt the strange feeling in my dick and balls like they were being pulled upward. This seems to be pretty common.

Second, I lost any chance of getting hard (although that didn't take much since I couldn't get very hard before starting).

Third, I started loosing length. Now I am down to 2" soft. I think I am about 3" hard although it's just a limp noodle when excited.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159050
tunder14

Postby slave40 » December 6th, 2015, 8:08 am

Keep up the good work!!! When you get hornier when your dick is soft and small and cum with a limp dick, then you really know you are on the road to avhieving the smallest dick possible. Keep posting pics of your results.
slave40
Regular
Regular

the journey continues..

Postby jivedo » December 6th, 2015, 7:15 pm

love reading all the new entries guys! I've been keeping up my listening on a fairly regular basis the past week or so. incredibly pleasurable to listen to at this point, I just go down so deep. posting a progress update in the gallery now, hope you all enjoy! nothing too amazing compared to some other's results, but I really do notice a change and feel it working. what a trip!
jivedo

cum when limp

Postby tunder14 » December 7th, 2015, 6:57 pm

oh yeah. I shot on Sunday morning and wasn't hard at all. I was kind of surprised I shot as much as I did. But I was jerking pretty hard and my dick was flopping all over the place.
tunder14

Re: the journey continues..

Postby tunder14 » December 7th, 2015, 7:01 pm

jivedo wrote:love reading all the new entries guys! I've been keeping up my listening on a fairly regular basis the past week or so. incredibly pleasurable to listen to at this point, I just go down so deep. posting a progress update in the gallery now, hope you all enjoy! nothing too amazing compared to some other's results, but I really do notice a change and feel it working. what a trip!

Hi Jivedo. Keep listening. You've only got another 3" to go. Love the idea that you have given up your 7" cock for a teenie weenie.
tunder14

Postby Chibisuke » December 10th, 2015, 1:20 pm

i've measured at what i could call an errection still just 2 inches but i'm getting smaller still flaccid down to 1.3!
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 10th, 2015, 4:59 pm

chibisaki wrote
i've measured at what i could call an erection still just 2 inches but i'm getting smaller still flaccid down to 1.3!

Congratulations, Chibi!

According to WikiPedia, you officially have a micro-penis!
Micropenis is an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size,[1] or smaller than about 7 cm (2 3?4 in) for an adult when compared to an average erection of 12.5 cm (5 in).[2] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum are without ambiguity, such as hypospadias. Micropenis occurs in about 0.6% of males.[2]
~~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

So ... 99.4 % of all human males are larger than you! Or, putting it another way, you are just about the same as Ivory soap: 99 and 44/100 percent pure. (They never said pure "what", though.)
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 11th, 2015, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby blanketcross » December 10th, 2015, 9:22 pm

I would just love to listen to this (regularly) but I always stop the file and leave trance around the 36min mark. Actually the two times I did listen I exited exactly at the 36 min mark. Another problem I have is that my penis will become erect even though he talks about it always being flaccid
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » December 11th, 2015, 1:33 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159182 this is hard i get now and like its description says, with the shrinking penis i'm loosing bladder control except right in the morning i need to be in my diaper. when i can get a job to keep stocked with disposables i'll train away my bowel control!
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Axey » December 13th, 2015, 9:09 pm

I would absolutely love to start this file, but I have trouble finding a way I could listen to it from my phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Axey

Postby Chibisuke » December 14th, 2015, 2:19 am

Axey: if its an iPhone add to itunes library then sync, if Android grab VLC for Android and point it to where you store it on your microSD/phone storage.

before starting take starting out pictures of soft and hard for measurements!
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby jivedo » December 14th, 2015, 11:23 am

Thanks for the encouragement tunder! Axey, enjoy the ride! :)

Blanketcross: don't give up! I remember I was hard as a rock the first time I listened and was still getting partial erections when listening until a few weeks ago. At this point, I chub up a little bit once I start listening (probably just from being excited) but by the end of the file I'm totally limp. Very horny but also very soft!

That's interesting about the 36 minute mark. I would definitely encourage you to try the Alternate Curse of the Teenie Weenie by MasterDrayke (it's free). It's shorter than the original curse but just as effective in my experience! I also like the induction in that one much better.
jivedo

Postby blanketcross » December 14th, 2015, 5:44 pm

did listen...have another forum thread in the feminization section. Will post updates there, not here. <3 The file
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Axey » December 25th, 2015, 11:42 pm

In all honesty, I haven't started yet. My family shares an iTunes and stuff, and i don't know what will happen if I download it onto that
Axey

Postby subdad36 » December 26th, 2015, 11:02 am

Axey, set up a google drive under a private gmail account. Save your WMM to your local computer, and then email them to yourself using the google drive.
Download 'Cloud Player' app from the App Store. Import the files into Cloud Player by pointing it at your Google drive. You can't save locally, but you can then stream your WMM files. That's how I worked around apple's MP3 bs.
subdad36
Regular
Regular

i think it is shrinking again

Postby little-bri » December 29th, 2015, 2:19 am

i think some things that happened in the past day might've triggered things again.... i haven't listened to any of the files lately, and i don't think i've had any more shrinkage in the past year or so... but, i got many of those same sensations i recall when my shrinking began a few years ago earlier tonight and after i'd gone to sleep...

i woke from a fairly erotic dream.... and the feeling of it being so hard and aroused, but at the same time shrinking...
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hardyfan912 » January 1st, 2016, 9:18 am

Hi! I'm new to this file, so I wanted to ask: Which version is more effective, MasterDrayke's or Sarnoga's curse version?
hardyfan912

Postby OxyFemboi » January 1st, 2016, 6:39 pm

handy_fan wrote
Hi! I'm new to this file, so I wanted to ask: Which version is more effective, MasterDrayke's or Sarnoga's curse version?

MasterDrayke's Alternate Curse of the Teeny Weenie has an Average Rating of 4.5455 arrived at through a total of eleven (11) votes.

Sarnoga's The Curse of The Teeny Weenie has an Average Rating of 4.4242 arrived at through a total of thirty-three (33) votes.

Master Drayke's file has a slight edge in the Average Rating of effectiveness. However, this could be a statistical fluke due to Sarnoga's file having three times as many people rating as MasterDrayke's file. I'll spare you the mathematics ... but the difference between the ratings is that four (4) people rated Sarnoga's file as four (4) instead of five (5). Since three (3) votes for Sarnoga's file equals one vote for MasterDrayke's file, I would judge them to be equally effective.

The file which will be more effective for you depends on which hypnotist you prefer.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on January 3rd, 2016, 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Checking In to Show Off

Postby mondaytuesday » January 3rd, 2016, 2:22 am

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159596

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159599

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159593

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159602

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=159604
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » January 3rd, 2016, 4:05 am

you have offically created some micro-penis envy there monday!i'm still stuck in a Dry spell as it were trancing again but i am only bearly aver 1 inch flaccid now!

but <3 that saggy big diaper <3

to add my erections that i get haven't changed much but if i'm idle more than a few seconds i rapidly start getting soft!

with a diaper that large, what brand/from where?
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby jearns » January 9th, 2016, 8:03 pm

I'm down to 4.5" !!!

Only a few more inches to go! I remember when I was 5.75 :)
jearns
Regular
Regular

4.5 inches

Postby tunder14 » January 9th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Congratulations, but you've got at least 3.5 inches to go. Under 1" should be your goal. next to nothing is bliss.
tunder14

Postby Chibisuke » January 10th, 2016, 12:55 pm

well that call from my Doctor was disturbing and may account for my shrinking despite how spotty my ability to trance for this has been, i have Thyroid problems accounting for the verry low Testosterone and to Why my Weenie has become so small.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories