Moderator: EMG

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby shyguy592 » January 21st, 2019, 1:04 am

Holy shit down too 6 inches now, haven't been this small in a while
shyguy592

Postby Small1sh » January 23rd, 2019, 4:46 pm

Holy shit down too 6 inches now, haven't been this small in a while

Could you show us a before and after photo please? That'd be great! :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby hidesinshadows » January 26th, 2019, 11:55 pm

not sure if I want to shrink my cock or not really thinking about it tho
hidesinshadows

Postby unsherr » January 27th, 2019, 1:47 am

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new here and this is one of my first posts on here. I can't really remember how i found this file, altho i think i saw it being linked to someone else on this forum somewhere.

I started listening 3 days ago for the first time, mostly because the posts on here made me kinda excited i guess? Haha and partly because i think it won't have that much of an effect on me, becauae i find it hard to experience external effexcts of hypnosis pretty much always :P

Anyway for now i mostly notice a tingly feeling down there, like the feeling you get wheb your hand feels asleep, which is especially noticeable right after listening and then randomly throughout the day.

I dont know if it works correctly on me yet, but i just woke up and had more of a semi hardon than my usual rock hard morning wood haha. Kind of makes me sort of nervous but it also made me want to listen right when i noticed it.

Is the file working on me?
unsherr

Postby Shrinky_Dink » January 27th, 2019, 11:19 pm

unsherr wrote:Anyway for now i mostly notice a tingly feeling down there, like the feeling you get wheb your hand feels asleep, which is especially noticeable right after listening and then randomly throughout the day.

That's great! A tingling feeling is a big sign that the file is working. The desire to keep on listening and shrinking your penis is also a major indication that you're getting good results.
It sounds like you're responding really well to the file :D

hidesinshadows wrote:not sure if I want to shrink my cock or not really thinking about it tho

I think you should give it a try. True, there's no going back once you start. But you're obviously curious, and the file is going to enhance that desire.
Once you're the proud(ly ashamed) owner of a teeny weenie, you'll wonder why you ever hesitated.
Shrinky_Dink

Postby unsherr » January 28th, 2019, 6:53 am

@shrinky_dink thanks for your reply man :D I'm kind of glad to hear that its working on me, because i think its thw first time i haven't just been playing along. I have bo control over it, my mind does it all on its own and that is so hot haha. I read as little as possible of this thread before listening so i know i wasnt just pretending things are there when they are not :lol:

Small update: i woke up strongly thinking if i wanted to go on with this. I heard Sarnoga's words througout my mind all morning and the tingle aswel. I ended up listening Again today. I skipped the induction because i didnt have as much time and i feel myself drop into trance as soon i hear his voice haha.

And get this!!! After listening i had my first flacid weenie orgasm!! It felt so good but maybe a little to good because i shot a pretty big load. I feel that My balls are creeping up and my scrotum is definetly tightening.

Its happening guys, and i think there's no going back.
unsherr

Postby hidesinshadows » January 29th, 2019, 12:43 pm

thanks for the reply, I'll consider listening soon, and ill post a before pic sometime soon if I do listen
hidesinshadows

Postby unsherr » January 30th, 2019, 12:47 am

hidesinshadows wrote:thanks for the reply, I'll consider listening soon, and ill post a before pic sometime soon if I do listen

Nice! Really curious to hear how the file effects you if you do listen to it :D

-

I didnt listen to the file yesterday because the constant sensations kind of freaked me out too much. Going to the gym, i couldnt feel emberassed looking at other guys, and inevitably, their bulges, thinking that i probably wont ever have anything resembling that soon.

I feel like i have been able to get hard but never quite as hard as before. Whenever i do feel like i'm going to cum it starts going limp and soft even if i didn't want it to. This is so weird and i didnt expect it to go this quickly. Did it go this way for other people aswell? Kind of freaking out tbh haha

I meassured my limp size this morning and if i didnt mess up by placing the ruler in a different place it may have already shrunk half an inch. Kind of hope i made a mistake with my ruler or its just a bad day tho or i wont have much left reaaaally soon :shock:

Flacid: was 4 inch -> now 3,5 inch
unsherr

Postby solidweeny » February 11th, 2019, 5:28 am

Yes , that is how it has worked for me too. It took like 10 days or so for the file to have an effect on me. And I too try not to cum no matter what I do. Got an after pick uploaded on the galery.
solidweeny

Postby hidesinshadows » February 11th, 2019, 1:10 pm

solidweeny wrote:Yes , that is how it has worked for me too. It took like 10 days or so for the file to have an effect on me. And I too try not to cum no matter what I do. Got an after pick uploaded on the galery.

I saw your pics you posted you look amazing
hidesinshadows

Postby solidweeny » February 12th, 2019, 12:38 am

Oh! That is sooo nice of you! Do you have any pics?
solidweeny

Postby hidesinshadows » February 12th, 2019, 3:20 am

solidweeny wrote:Oh! That is sooo nice of you! Do you have any pics?

none yet. haven't really decided to listen to it that much yet, although I have took a listen now its just very long
hidesinshadows

Postby nohbdy88 » February 17th, 2019, 5:05 pm

So, after literally a few years of debating, and occasionally listening to the file but then chickening out part way (aside from one time earlier when I listened all the way through, which was one of the few times I'd ever really felt like I'd gone into trance), I've finally started trying to listen on a semi-regular basis. I only really have time on the weekends, and have only been doing it for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure how well it will work. So far, the only effects I'm noticing are that it's getting a bit harder to get an erection, and they aren't seeming quite as hard, which might be because of the file. These were the effects I was least looking forward to, and hope to eventually be able to undo, but for now I'll deal with. As I said, only listening a couple of times a week right now, so it may take a while. Sarnoga's files seem to be some of the only ones that can put me into trance easily, so I'm at least lucky there. I'll update and possibly post pics if I get results.

For reference, I'm starting out at about 5 and a half to 6 " hard (hard to measure, I have a major downward curve), and limp size that seems to fluctuate between 1" and 3". I'm not sure how small I'd want to get before I stop listening, but probably not as small as some people seem to end up. Still, I'll just wait and see what happens.
nohbdy88
Regular
Regular

Postby solidweeny » February 24th, 2019, 8:51 am

Do you have any before and after pics?
solidweeny

Postby mondaytuesday » March 4th, 2019, 1:42 am

It's great to read the latest posts from guys giving over to the attractive force that comes out in waves of energy from the idea of diminishing one's male sexual physical presence and function. You can't imagine how wonderful it feels to free yourself from the constant cycle of slavishly satisfying your own adult male lust. You can't know the joy, until you've quieted the storm of unstoppable "pop-up" boners, the addiction of seeking out lustful foolish encounters of anonymous sex, the thought-stealing mindstorms of erotic fantasy, the urge to ejaculate mounting every few hours, the leering looks at other's bodies, the difficult ever present task of moving about your day with a sensitive mass of shape-shifting sex organs dangling between your legs.

Master Sarnoga's skilled hand has given men a way to achieve this advancement of life. By constructing the Curse of the Teeny Weenie audio file, he has created an affect on humanity. A way "out" and "into". A way to evolve, that as men, we were incapable of realizing before. The opportunity is yours. You've felt the pull toward it and the energy of it connecting with your own energy. Now, you've just got to do it. Download the file. Listen to it, now. Know a better life.

I've enjoyed exchanging messages with a fellow member here, whose name I'll keep discreet. He recently wrote me the following:

"Your little dick is an inspiration. I especially love looking at how big it used to be - far bigger than mine, in fact. Now it's just a sissy clit."

I just composed a reply back to him and I thought it would also serve as an update post for me here on the forum. Thank you for allowing me to share my experiences with you.

"Oh, dear. I'm afraid that you are right. Extremely correct. I did have a manhood to be proud of. Jacked off twice a day, ever since my time masturbating in puberty. Of course, twice a day was the regular routine after I got out of college. I was jerking it far more than that through my years of gaining physical development to become a "man" during puberty and after in my late teens and early twenties. I cannot even recall the last orgasm I had or the last time I masturbated my dick to climax. I can't remember when I last had an erection. I seem to have lost things like that, while at the same time developing new and overwhelming sensations of erotic thrill in my sex.

I'd get complimented on my dick with sex partners, quickies and relationships, alike. It was bigger than yours is now, huh? Makes me smile, thinking my dick and balls are bigger than another guy's. Makes me feel superior. But, only for a second. Because then, I realize what you are saying. My dick and balls WERE bigger than yours. They aren't bigger than yours, anymore. Never will be, again. I'm glad you find my major physical changes an inspiration. A previously unknown desire was planted somehow inside of me and I found learning about regular guys getting their sex organs reduced was compelling arousing, intensly interesting, increasingly become a clear wish and desire for myself.

I suppose that may be what you are feeling now, seeing how my penis and balls have actually been shrunk and keep shrinking, maintaining previous gains in diminishment and still going farther and farther in reassembling itself. And you're right. I've even now gone past teeny weenie and baby bits. I'm clearly equipped now with just a sissy clit. A sissy clit that yearns more and more to withdraw itself further and further into itself. I feel somehow that my former dick has been rooting down deeper and deeper, from the base. I'm not sure in what ways I will continue to manifest down there. But I do know, that the more I truly loose my manhood, the more arousing and entrancing I feel inside my mind, my being.

Thanks for writing. I'm glad it's inspiring. I assume, then, that you are about to embark on the shrinking of your dick and balls? Permanently?"
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » March 4th, 2019, 11:22 pm

@mondaytuesday, you are one of my few successes with hypnotic transformations, and while i know i wasnt the only source of hypnosis for you, i would like to think i helped things along
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby hidesinshadows » March 26th, 2019, 1:13 pm

hey if anyone has the body of the file without the induction or the awakener might I please have a copy of that id really like to have that
hidesinshadows

Postby nohbdy88 » March 29th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Figured I'd post an update. I've missed listening the last couple of weeks, and my erections have returned to normal. However, I felt like they were a bit smaller than before. As I mentioned previously, the curve of my penis makes it hard to measure with just a rule (and I don't have measuring tape around), but it usually reaches around the 5 and a half to 6 inch mark. Tonight, I measured it again and found it was just poking over the 5 inches spot. Still not sure if its real or just a fluke, but I intend to get back to listening to the file a couple of times a week again to see what happens. If I get very far below 5", I'll see about posting pictures (I have some before shots, but I don't feel like posting them without an after one).
nohbdy88
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » April 15th, 2019, 12:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

Very quiet around here this month. It has been quite sometime since I last posted or spent any time reading the Forum here, it is good to be back. And as it seems once I begin reading the adventures of my fellow WMM enthusiasts in this Forum, I find myself desiring to again listen to The Curse of the Teenie Weenie. It has only been a few days that I have been listening to the file again but I can begin to feel some of the effects and certainly feel the unmistakeable allure and pull of the file to listen to Sarnoga. Not sure where this is going to go, but it is so easy to go into trance when listening to Sarnoga and I am enjoying it.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sweetdreamshypno » April 16th, 2019, 2:51 am

Hello everyone! I recently made a payfile for shrinkage and impotence, and I'd like some more data on the effects, so the first three users to PM me with the title "I want to shrink my penis" (include an email address in your PM) will receive it for free. In exchange, I post the recipients usernames here, and they listen for a minimum of a month, twice a day, everyday, and document their progress regularly. Good luck to your continued successes with the other files too, amazing results from some of you!

EDIT :
Our three little shrinkers are
- Dracolazuli
- BTisforme
- Yamigalence

Be good little boys and go deep for me, and let everyone here see your cute little weenies shrink away. :)
sweetdreamshypno

Postby dracolazuli » April 19th, 2019, 12:39 am

So, despite some lingering apprehension, I finally decided to take the plunge. Shrinking has been a guilty fantasy of mine for ages, so with the deal on offer, why not go for it?

It’s still too early to say what kind of effect the file will have, but I am definitely interested to find out. Despite thinking I’d be put off by its style at first, I found the file a very enjoyable experience and, as of now, I’m not regretting taking the offer! :)

Starting stats (sorry if my pics aren’t the best set-up)
Flaccid: ~11.5 cm (~4 1/2")
Erect: ~15.0 cm (~5 7/8")
Last edited by dracolazuli on April 22nd, 2019, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dracolazuli

Postby sweetdreamshypno » April 19th, 2019, 1:13 am

dracolazuli wrote:So, despite some lingering apprehension, I finally decided to take the plunge. Shrinking has been a guilty fantasy of mine for ages, so with the deal on offer, why not go for it?

It’s still too early to say what kind of effect the file will have, but I am definitely interested to find out. Despite thinking I’d be put off by its style at first, I found the file a very enjoyable experience and, as of now, I’m not regretting taking the offer! :)

Flaccid: ~15.0 cm (~5 7/8")
Erect: ~11.5 cm (~4 1/2")

Thank you for taking up the challenge! I'm pleased you found the file to be a very enjoyable experience, I look forward to our research on your penis shrinking and impotence conditioning, I see you're already prepared for what's going to happen to you, since you're in panties. You won't need any room in front soon! :p
sweetdreamshypno

Postby dracolazuli » April 19th, 2019, 1:33 am

sweetdreamshypno wrote:Thank you for taking up the challenge! I'm pleased you found the file to be a very enjoyable experience, I look forward to our research on your penis shrinking and impotence conditioning, I see you're already prepared for what's going to happen to you, since you're in panties. You won't need any room in front soon! :p

Sorry to disappoint, but no panties here. :oops:

Still happy to take the challenge regardless. :P
dracolazuli

Postby sweetdreamshypno » April 19th, 2019, 1:42 am

dracolazuli wrote:
sweetdreamshypno wrote:Thank you for taking up the challenge! I'm pleased you found the file to be a very enjoyable experience, I look forward to our research on your penis shrinking and impotence conditioning, I see you're already prepared for what's going to happen to you, since you're in panties. You won't need any room in front soon! :p

Sorry to disappoint, but no panties here. :oops:

Still happy to take the challenge regardless. :P

I should probably not browsed the gallery first thing after waking up I guess. :p

If the other two shrinkers would like to do the same, upload to the gallery with a before, that would be good to show the success (or failure) of the file. I really want real world data, and you really want to shrink!
sweetdreamshypno

Postby Yamigalence » April 19th, 2019, 10:39 pm

I'm going to try and have my pics posted soon. If this file works, I'll be just one more step closer to my dream.
Yamigalence

Postby Small1sh » April 20th, 2019, 4:25 pm

So, despite some lingering apprehension, I finally decided to take the plunge. Shrinking has been a guilty fantasy of mine for ages, so with the deal on offer, why not go for it?

Flaccid: ~15.0 cm (~5 7/8")
Erect: ~11.5 cm (~4 1/2")
Lol, you posted your stats the wrong way round - unless your flaccid penis is a lot longer than it is erect :P

Can I suggest you do the same as you've done here for every cm that you've shrunk (or even every 1/4")? That way we can see the gradual shrinkage each step of the way :)

Also, I'd recommend putting them all into an album, so they're all in one place.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » April 20th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Can I suggest you do the same as you've done here for every cm that you've shrunk (or even every 1/4")? That way we can see the gradual shrinkage each step of the way :)

Also, I'd recommend putting them all into an album, so they're all in one place.

As in take a photo every cm you shrink.

If it was me doing this, I'd be taking several photos of it from all sides [erect and flaccid], and perhaps even doing a video of me playing with my length (and putting a ruler next to it) - plus at each stage of shrinking!

But that's just me (my penis was only around 5 inches erect [or a tiny bit over, maximum] too, but I've gained a bit of weight, and it looks more like 4 1/4"-4 1/2" now - but I can still manipulate it to make it look smaller [or at a stretch, 5 1/2 inches] if I wanted to)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby dracolazuli » April 21st, 2019, 9:16 pm

Small1sh wrote:Lol, you posted your stats the wrong way round - unless your flaccid penis is a lot longer than it is erect :P

Oops... just goes to show the importance of proofreading. :lol:

Those sound like some good ideas. I may just have to do that now. ;)
dracolazuli

Postby little-bri » April 21st, 2019, 9:34 pm

@sweetdreamshypno.....

is "Your Impotent Penis, Shrinking Forever" the new payfile that you have the three 'winners' working on right now?
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sweetdreamshypno » April 22nd, 2019, 4:25 am

funtime_bri wrote:@sweetdreamshypno.....

is "Your Impotent Penis, Shrinking Forever" the new payfile that you have the three 'winners' working on right now?

Yes it is, and if others have experiences with other payfiles/premium files for impotence, please leave your experiences with them. I'd love to find which file is most effective for most subjects, whether or not it's mine.
sweetdreamshypno

Postby Yamigalence » April 22nd, 2019, 2:03 pm

I can't wait to see what it will do to my already slightly pathetic weenie. If it will make it closer to a sissy clit, I'm all for that!
Yamigalence

Postby little-bri » April 22nd, 2019, 4:23 pm

sweetdreamshypno wrote:
funtime_bri wrote:
@sweetdreamshypno.....

Yes it is, and if others have experiences with other payfiles/premium files for impotence, please leave your experiences with them. I'd love to find which file is most effective for most subjects, whether or not it's mine.

well.... i'm sure you are well aware that each person can potentially have a different reaction/response to the same hypnosis recording.... but there are ones that are able to have mostly consistent results.

i wasn't aiming for impotence, just the shrinkage. i got results mainly from Sarnoga's "teeny weenie" file (not the curse), and i think my regression and diaper interests (and some of those files that i'd explored/experimented with) kinda helped the whole psyche thing to help.

Regardless.... i do wish you the best of luck in your research. It will be interesting to see what information it yields.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby unsherr » April 26th, 2019, 12:34 pm

So it's been some time since i've stopped listening to this file a couple months ago, but i'm still partly noticing the effects. My balls are definitly smaller and when i measured my weenie this morning its flacid size was 3 inch. One day it looks smaller than it did today, other days its slightly bigger. It seems the shrinkage was permanent, like promised, which is what i wanted i guess, haha. I dont neceseraly feel like starting listening up again, but who knows. I love reading other guy's their experiences with the file tho :D
unsherr

Postby macv » April 28th, 2019, 2:43 pm

should i start listening, i've read about the whole forum on this, and i would love a micro penis, right now im 6 inches, but would love a smaller penis, i want to shrink it, but dont want ED so what should i do, i also still live with my parents and i donnt want then to know.. what should i do?
macv

Postby diode168 » April 28th, 2019, 10:13 pm

Give it a listen. Then decide if you want to continue.

You read the entire forum so you obviously want to.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby little-bri » April 29th, 2019, 8:08 pm

@macv....
give things a listen, but be warned that you might get caught up just from that first one.

Also, you say you would like a micro-penis, but you don't want ED.... sorry to say that i don't think things work that way. You'll still kinda get hard.... but it will feel quite different as it shrinks from listening.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby unsherr » May 5th, 2019, 8:17 am

@macv Have you started listening to the file yet? If you're still doubt about if you want to use it, you could always just listen to the non-curse file and decide then if it is what you want. :)
unsherr

Postby anon13425 » May 13th, 2019, 10:45 am

xoddam wrote:Welp, here goes nothing! I'm about to start the challenge. I just downloaded Sarnogas file, and will listen tonight. I've been fantasizing about this file for a long time, so I've decided, why not lean into the desire. I'm (mostly) straight, 20M. I'm relatively fit - average height, on the slimmer side.

Stats:
Length Erect: 6"
Length Flaccid: ~4.25" (often less)

I'm guessing im one of the youngest (hopeful!) victims of the curse! Please give me some encouragement. I'm a cute young guy looking to give up his quite solid cock for a useless little weenie! Here's to two weeks of listening as much as I can! My pics are in the gallery ;)

I saw you posted in the CFG thread. Did you ever have any success with this file? If not, are you still interested in being motivated? ;)
anon13425

Postby eric86 » May 14th, 2019, 2:22 pm

might try this again soon
eric86
Regular
Regular

Postby xoddam » May 18th, 2019, 10:54 am

Re anon13425 - unfortunately I fell off the bandwagon with this file. Mostly the fear of its success kicks me in the ass before I go to deep. That being said, I’d love some encouragement, knowing that the file should quell my fears soon. Part of me thinks there was some residual effects - my erections feel a bit softer and less frequent. Maybe I should come back to this file.
xoddam

Postby Judy-Anne » May 20th, 2019, 2:31 am

Hi, i've been using this file quite a lot years ago and used to be active on this topic. I sometimes come back to the file and over the years i realized that my erections are softer and softer and that my balls have retracted a lot inside me, especially when i masturbate. Now i don't want these effects anymore but i want to listen to the file so bad because i feel so aroused listening to it. I don't want a flacid tiny dick but it excites me at the same time. I feel bad about my half erect dick and i think it's because of the file
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lampwick » May 20th, 2019, 6:38 am

Hey guys. I'm thinking about using this file for a few years and usually chicken out when I start to feel the tingling in my cock. Would someone here be kind enough to motivate me and stick with it? :)
lampwick

Postby mondaytuesday » May 20th, 2019, 11:19 am

You bet! Do it! Do it and see.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » May 20th, 2019, 11:21 am

Sounds very similar to my experiences. The only way to overcome temptation is to give in to it.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » May 20th, 2019, 11:22 am

Maybe you should. Do it.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tramp » May 20th, 2019, 11:40 am

Lampwick, Go for it. You won’t regret it. If you stick with it your penis will definitely shrink. I am living proof. Lost 4 inches and have no regrets.
tramp

Postby lampwick » May 21st, 2019, 4:06 am

Well... I posted a pic with my current size.... Guess I just have to dive in now.
lampwick

Postby willingsubject » May 21st, 2019, 4:51 am

lampwick wrote:Well... I posted a pic with my current size.... Guess I just have to dive in now.

Good luck! I'm so tempted to follow this path.
willingsubject

Postby tramp » May 21st, 2019, 8:06 am

Do it. You will love the results.
tramp

Postby macv » May 21st, 2019, 12:05 pm

should i start the file? cuz i would love a teenie weenie, but i dont know how it will effect my future, i'm still a virgin, and i mean i am a bottom 100% but i just am not sure of it, i really want a teenie weenie but another part of me is like dont do it, you'l ruin your chances.
and i am not a great person about shedules so anyone wanna help me with that?
and i would love a dom to take control in a dominant and romantic way but thats just me XD

i am 6 inch (15cm-16cm) but i would love to have 3 inch (8cm-9cm)
i also would like chastity but i dont have a cage or a dom yet so that sucks XD

(ps: i was offline for a bit, thats why i didn't reply yet XD)
macv

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories