terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby anon13425 » May 21st, 2019, 3:03 pm

macv wrote:should i start the file? cuz i would love a teenie weenie, but i dont know how it will effect my future, i'm still a virgin, and i mean i am a bottom 100% but i just am not sure of it, i really want a teenie weenie but another part of me is like dont do it, you'l ruin your chances.
and i am not a great person about shedules so anyone wanna help me with that?
and i would love a dom to take control in a dominant and romantic way but thats just me XD

i am 6 inch (15cm-16cm) but i would love to have 3 inch (8cm-9cm)
i also would like chastity but i dont have a cage or a dom yet so that sucks XD

(ps: i was offline for a bit, thats why i didn't reply yet XD)

You should definitely give it a go. If you're a 100% bottom, there's nothing that you're really going to use a 6 inch for anyways. If you really want it, this file will give it to you.

I recommend listening once per day to start, then after a few days listen at least twice per day. You should take daily pics with a ruler and upload at the start plus whenever you make progress. If you follow through with the file, I'd love to see you get that teenie weenie ;)
anon13425

Postby Judy-Anne » June 6th, 2019, 5:14 am

Hi everyone, just to tell you that i'm back listening to the file, I already feel like 3 years ago, the tingling sensations, balls aching, not feeling hard when I masturbate, aroused and horny all day and earing in the back of my mind Sarnoga's voice. The effects came back very quickly and much stronger than last time. I feel scared and excited even as i write this, i don't know what's next, i don't know if i will completely give in or drop off at some point. Just wanted to share. J-A
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby macv » June 18th, 2019, 9:43 am

i just cant do it, i probably need a coach or a master i just cant get myself to do it, i really want it but the consequences are so big, what should i do? does anyone want to help me with my dilemma?
macv

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » June 20th, 2019, 2:26 pm

You realize that their are major consequences. This means you shouldn't do it. Your mind is telling you that this is a bad idea for you. You need to walk away and stop thinking about it.
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » June 21st, 2019, 11:21 pm

What if he just can't escape this feeling of helplessness...
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby huendin1 » June 22nd, 2019, 8:54 pm

As your penis shrinks, do you find that it also has become more sensitive to touch?
huendin1

Postby jackofffun26 » June 24th, 2019, 8:30 pm

man i flirted with this file a bit but was turned off my the soft dick impotence stuff. i want a hard dick i can fuck with...just small enough to be embarrassing. always been hung. just thought it would be hot to have a small cock. now im pretty big still but its harder to keep an erection so it never really gets to full mast. be warned dudes. lol. that was from just one listen. any advice on other files that are as powerful the other direction would be cool.
jackofffun26

Postby anon13425 » June 25th, 2019, 6:41 pm

jackofffun26 wrote:man i flirted with this file a bit but was turned off my the soft dick impotence stuff. i want a hard dick i can fuck with...just small enough to be embarrassing. always been hung. just thought it would be hot to have a small cock. now im pretty big still but its harder to keep an erection so it never really gets to full mast. be warned dudes. lol. that was from just one listen. any advice on other files that are as powerful the other direction would be cool.

If you're looking for a file like this, I'm sure I can edit out the stuff for impotence if you're still interested in having a small dick, although I'm not sure the file would work as well. But if you want to give that a shot, my only condition is that you put progress pics in the gallery :)
anon13425

Postby mikethedonnie » June 26th, 2019, 5:52 pm

I am starting the file over again here as well after a long break of a couple years. Would love to chat with others. Pm me if you like
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » June 30th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Hello everyone,

It is nice to know that so many are still using and enjoying the Curse of the Teeny Weenie. I am also intrigued by reading of so many who are considering using the Teeny Weenie file.

I want to thank everyone for keeping this thread going for so long and thank those who though their own experience and insight have offered and continue to offer guidance and advice to those who come here to find it. I am pleased to find the open discussion of ideas from which many benefit.

For those of you who listened once and are now thinking they had made a mistake, good luck. If you listened to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie once all the way through and tranced as you listened it may be too late. Don't say I didn't warn you all in the file description. The curse is designed to be permanent and addictive. For those who listen in the hope of shrinking to a particular size and then stopping, again, I say good luck.

If you stop listening to the file, it may slow down the effects, but it will not stop them. If you really want to stop the shrinking after you have listened to the file, it may be possible. But remember, the effects of the file will stay with you. the more you listen the more it reinforces the file. All the same, once you let this file into your mind it is likely there for keeps. That can happen with as little as one listen, though I wouldn't make the claim that it is always the case.

The other thing is, that even for those who have stopped listening for a time, the file has a way of drawing you back. Tempting you, calling to you, finding its way into your thoughts.

Once this file is embedded in your mind, if you want the shrinking to stop you would need to avoid any of the things that shrink your weenie. That would be impossible. From listening to the file you know there are many things that will cause your weenie to shrink. Listening to my voice, in this file or another will shrink your weenie. Rubbing your nipples will shrink your weenie. Becoming aroused will shrink your weenie. Masturbating will shrink your weenie. And then there is the one that you really cant avoid, sleep shrinks your weenie.

So if you have already listened, and now have stopped listening and hope to stop your weenie from getting smaller, then don't become aroused, don't listen to my voice, don't play with your weenie, don't rub your nipples, and try not to sleep anymore than you have to. Of course one has to wonder, what is the point of stopping any further shrinkage of your weenie if you never allow yourself to get aroused.

The good news is, the file will make you like having a teeny weenie and make you want to have your weenie become very teeny. So my advice is, lay back, relax, enjoy the file, enjoy the change, and let it shrink your weenie and balls as much as possible.

For those who are enjoying the file and enjoying and desiring the change, I have many complimentary files that work well in combination with this file. For example, Masturbation Castration, will work well combined with this file. EMG also has some files that work well in combination with this file. You may consider some of his files that reverse puberty and take your body back to the state before you started puberty.

The possibilities are really endless. Curse of the Teeny Weenie will work well as a complimentary file to many other files. Use your imagination.

For example, diapers are not for everyone, but many of my diaper files as well as some of the other diaper files can work well with this file, or this file could work well with them, depending on your priorities.

There are some that claim that this file doesn't really work, that such changes are not possible with hypnosis. Believe that if you want to, but believe it at your own risk. I have photos of someone who used the curse of the teeny weenie in combination with some other files, some my files, some not. They went from having a respectably large cock, about 7 inches erect, to just a teeny weenie. They no longer have an erect measurement because they no longer have erections. I don't know what their before measurements were when flaccid, but I do know their weenie became so teeny that it pulled back inside enough that in its relaxed state it is normally no more than a small bit of protruding skin from their shaft that looks like a small bit of foreskin. It is not actually foreskin as they have a circumcised penis, but that is what it looks like normally. The head of the weenie is more or less flush with thier body and the little piece of skin sticks out.

Sometimes they can manage to roll back the skin and push out the head of the weenie so that they have a slight bit of protruding weenie that they can manage to rub and manage to masturbate. If they can get it to stick out past the little bit of skin they can often hang onto it with a thumb and finger long enough to masturbate to orgasm. Other times, the slippery little thing retreats farther back into their body, far enough that they can insert their finger into the hole up to their middle knuckle.

They can still have orgasms by playing with their teeny weenie though to do so they normally need to precede that with nipple stimulation. Sometimes they can masturbate by rubbing the little nub inside what looks like a tiny piece of protruding foreskin. Other times it pulls further in and they have to insert their finger into the hole to massage the tip of their teeny weenie.

They have not however, reached all their goals. When they have a teeny weenie orgasm there is still a little bit of cum that oozes out. They were hoping that their teeny weenie orgasms would be completely dry, but as yet they have not attained that goal.

Ok, enough going on and on about how effective, how permanent, and how addictive the file can be, and about how many are pleased with the results, I probably shouldn't bother as there are enough first hand accounts posted in this thread about how effective the file is, etc etc.

There is one thing I think I should address in a bit more detail for those few of you that are interested. From reading this entire thread over the course of the years I know that there are at least a few who desire this information.

When I created the file it was my intent to make it without a way to remove it, and without a way to reverse the effects. I may very well have been successful in that. From time to time people have made such an inquiry with me, and I have responded with the same answer that is usually given by others in this forum and this thread. That response, while it has been worded in many different ways, is generally along the lines of, so sorry, so sad, cant be done.

Still, this file has been around for a very long time, as has this thread, and I have had occasion to think about that, whether removal or possibly even reversal is possible. I have given it a great deal of consideration.

Now, in spite of the general consensus that it is not removable or reversible, and in spite of my previous opinion to the same, as well as in spite of my intent when creating the file to make it so, I have since decided that it may very well be removable and possibly reversible with tools that I have already made available on this website.

I am not making any claims or any promises, I don't know of anyone who has tried this method of removal or reversal, so cant say that I am sure it will work. I am also a bit reluctant to make the suggestion as I cannot imagine why anyone who has truly listened to this file and enjoyed its effects would ever want to remove or reverse it, but all the same, to each his own. I believe in freedom to choose, so for those who really choose to try to remove or reverse this file I offer these observations and suggestions.

First: Stop listening to this file.

Second: Firmly decide that you truly want the file removed from your mind. If you also want the effects reversed (not sure this is as likely to be possible, but it may be, or it may depend on how teeny your weenie has become) but if you want the effects reversed firmly decide that you want the effects reversed.

Third and final step: With those firm decisions in mind begin regularly listening to G File. G-File is a free file I created and posted on this site prior to creating Curse of the Teeny Weenie. G File does what you want it to do. G File can do anything. G File can do everything.

After years of consideration I have come to believe that the removal file was there all along for those that truly want it. So if there is anyone reading that truly wants to remove the Curse of the Teeny Weenie, try G File. I would not necessarily expect instant results, but I would expect results.

The trick is to first truly make up your mind that you want the Curse of the Teeny Weenie removed. G File does what you want it to do. So do not expect G File to remove the Curse of the Teeny Weenie unless you truly want it removed. Of course we are not always aware of what we really want. Something brought you to this file in the first place.

Or, you could start by truly wanting to truly want the file removed and then start listening to G File in the hope that G File will help you to want to have the curse removed. Anyway, I could go on and on, but you should get the picture.

If anyone does really want the removal and tries G File to achieve that, please post with your experience. Even for those who don't want to remove the file it should be interesting reading.

Best regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby jackofffun26 » June 30th, 2019, 10:08 pm

anon13425 wrote:
jackofffun26 wrote:man i flirted with this file a bit but was turned off my the soft dick impotence stuff. i want a hard dick i can fuck with...just small enough to be embarrassing. always been hung. just thought it would be hot to have a small cock. now im pretty big still but its harder to keep an erection so it never really gets to full mast. be warned dudes. lol. that was from just one listen. any advice on other files that are as powerful the other direction would be cool.

If you're looking for a file like this, I'm sure I can edit out the stuff for impotence if you're still interested in having a small dick, although I'm not sure the file would work as well. But if you want to give that a shot, my only condition is that you put progress pics in the gallery :)

Haha nah I'm good. I'd want a totally different style and recording. Something that makes me rock hard but just steals a millimeter of my cock here and there over time. That's my fantasy anyway.
jackofffun26

Postby warpedma » July 1st, 2019, 3:00 am

I have decided to give up my manhood.

Actually it has been decided for me, by the good Sarnoga (and by somebody else).

During the first cautious listen I was reluctant but afterwards I just told myself, "what the hell". That's what this file does to you apparently. And very successfully so.

The insidious thing is that you will love losing your manhood. Now I can only hope my body and mind will follow up and fulfill the promise of this file and do what it's supposed to be doing.

If I may say so, I currently have a really nice big manly and well functioning penis. Unsurprisingly, after having listened to this marvelous file, I don't mind at all loosing this piece, this part. Looking forward to it. Impatient to get the first symptoms which will undoubtedly reinforce the downward spiral into losing it.

This morning I was so so disappointed to wake up with morning wood. Was it less rock-solid than other mornings? Maybe just a little, or maybe it's my reprogrammed mind deceiving me.

Oh well, time will tell :D
warpedma

Postby warpedma » July 3rd, 2019, 1:08 am

A few thoughts

Firstly:

In this thread, Venerable Sir Sarnoga has honored us with a very interesting description of his Curse of the Teeny Weenie.

I am pretty sure that his (not so :D ) subliminal descriptions of the effects, its addictivity, its permanency affect the readers who are already under his spell.

So it appears that maybe, just maybe, with great effort and creativity and persistence, it just might be possible to halt the effects of the curse. Basically, the G-File could do some magic there.

That made me wondering: what if some creative hypnotee used the G-File instead to enhance the potency of the Curse of the Teeny Weenie? Oh boy! Talk about digging a hole for yourself :lol: :lol:
(I'm asking for friend :lol:)

Secondly:

I'm not a nipple person. Never have been. I never liked being touched, rubbed, sucked or whatever else my teeny tiny nipples.
For now manipulating my nipples is not an enjoyable or arousing experience. It literally rubs against my usual self.

Now the Curse of the Teeny Weenie will trade my manhood for nipple stimulation and playing with my teeny-weenie-to-be (and, last but not least, for the joy of having Sarnoga on my mind).

So I hope that in some way or another this nipple stuff sorts itself out. During trance I can't move a finger anyway so I can't do any nipple manipulation anyway. But afterwards, I still do not have a compulsion to do so. And if I do, just to look see, it doesn't give me the sensations (yet?) that would eventually make up for having given up a real cock...

But, I'm not defeatist. My mind will fill in the gaps...

Thirdly:

I uploaded my pictures :D https://www.warpmymind.com/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=32

(Sorry, I just can't get the thumbnail of one of the pictures to display correctly - just click on the pic)

Fourthly:

Are there any shrinking buddies? What's up guys?

Fifthly:

I started a journal.

Sixtly:

I was chopping up a big just nicely curved cucumber for dinner the other day. That's all I'm saying :D :D :D

Have a nice day!

P.S. I'm convinced now that a Teeny Weenie is much better than a big fat cock. WTF?
warpedma

Postby sarnoga » July 3rd, 2019, 7:09 pm

Hello warpedma

In your last post you wrote:
That made me wondering: what if some creative hypnotee used the G-File instead to enhance the potency of the Curse of the Teeny Weenie? Oh boy! Talk about digging a hole for yourself :lol: :lol:

You are absolutely correct. In fact, anyone attempting to use G file to remove the effects of Curse of the Teeny Weenie, would, if they secretly, even to themselves, really wanted the curse, would most likely be enhancing and strengthening it by listening to G file.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby warpedma » July 4th, 2019, 12:47 am

sarnoga wrote:You are absolutely correct. In fact, anyone attempting to use G file to remove the effects of Curse of the Teeny Weenie, would, if they secretly, even to themselves, really wanted the curse, would most likely be enhancing and strengthening it by listening to G file.

Thank you Dear Sir Sarnoga.

The letter G will never be the same again.

Please please, somebody, tell me if I dare listening to this Great file, Given that Giving up and Gone are the G-words of the Curse of the Teeny Weenie?

What's more, G is the first letter of my surname.

As they say, be careful what you wish for. You might Get it. It what do I know what I really really wish for.

(EDIT: added the question)
warpedma

Postby macv » July 5th, 2019, 8:42 am

I've dicided that il start the file toninght, before listening il upload a few pictures, lets hope it works, god i cant belive im doing this.....
any other files anyone reccomends for me?
Also what kind of side effects are there, and are they common or?
macv

Postby warpedma » July 6th, 2019, 2:39 am

macv wrote:I've dicided that il start the file toninght, before listening il upload a few pictures, lets hope it works, god i cant belive im doing this.....
any other files anyone reccomends for me?
Also what kind of side effects are there, and are they common or?

I'd recommend Surrender and/or Changes.

If I were as sneaky as the Curse of the Teeny Weenie itself, I'd also recommend you to listen to G file. Because G file does everything :D

I finally did also listen to G file (in trance that is). That's all I'm saying (and letting my reptilian or whatever mind do the rest).

For side effects (negative ones?), peruse this thread a bit. For me, some tingling, minor tightness, all super very nice. Getting hard is more difficult, but that's the intended side effect.

Happy listening and happy shrinking
warpedma

Postby shyguy592 » July 7th, 2019, 5:59 am

Started listening again and my balls are numb and smaller from one listen, also a bit harder to get an erection, how am I gonna explain this to my gf ha.
shyguy592

Postby warpedma » July 7th, 2019, 7:50 am

shyguy592 wrote:Started listening again and my balls are numb and smaller from one listen, also a bit harder to get an erection, how am I gonna explain this to my gf ha.

If you come up with some convincing explanation or story for you gf, please share :D

Maybe Sarnoga has some suggestions, sir?
warpedma

Postby sarnoga » July 7th, 2019, 10:01 am

Why do you feel you owe her an explanation?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby warpedma » July 7th, 2019, 1:00 pm

sarnoga wrote:Why do you feel you owe her an explanation?

Dear Sir,

Oh, I sure do hope questions will be asked pretty soon. The sooner the better. That would be a testimony of success.

Now as to what explanations, we'll see when we get there.

Whether one owes such explanations, I dunno. It's my body after all... (ha ha ha :D :) )

I don't feel I have to 'perform' anymore. I really really don't want to anymore. And I don't care.

And I'm happy with that.

Kind regards
warpedma

Postby shyguy592 » July 10th, 2019, 4:08 pm

She'll probably ask when my dick starts getting smaller, I should've at least asked for her permission ha.
shyguy592

Postby macv » July 10th, 2019, 11:44 pm

No you shouldn’t
Not at all, its your body you can do The hell what you want with it, nobody has The right to tell you otherwise.
Unless ofcourse she is you dom and mistress, but even then you can still do what you want with your body.
A’n yeah just make up a’n excuse or smthing, or just let her as hard as it sounds dump you for someone else with a bigger package, this is not a threat or something, eventually you wont care that you have a small package, you’l love it
So do what you want, and either give her a real or fake explanation or not at all, i say do what you want and shrink that weenie

Oh and btw i still havent listend because im still to scared so you are also alot braver than i am, :)
I want to listen but just cant bring myself to it
macv

Postby shyguy592 » July 13th, 2019, 12:40 am

I guess I'll just go with the flow and if it comes up it does.
You should give it a listen soon, after getting in the groove it gets easier.
shyguy592

Postby bigsissy67 » July 15th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Hope I'm not derailing this. I have issues trancing on this, both to my relief and disappointment, but I did have a question, as I noticed sarnoga said you should be masturbating during his castration file, and I was wondering if that was recommended with this file as well.
bigsissy67

Postby lance017 » July 16th, 2019, 2:10 am

You should be teasing yourself, primarily your nipples, until the last few minutes of the file when he mentions cumming and going to sleep.

Are you having problems trancing or staying traced? If you need a shorter version for when you have less time or patience, you can edit out the induction, which will save you about 23 minutes.
lance017

Postby shyguy592 » July 19th, 2019, 11:26 pm

I don't wanna say I'm addicted to hearing the file now but I am. Weenie hasn't shrunk too much but my balls are getting smaller and tighter.
shyguy592

Postby macv » July 23rd, 2019, 3:29 am

So like i havent listened yet, but i got a’n idea, wouldnt it be fun for me to grow my Dick instead.
Hear me out,
Okay so like i grow a big HUGE cock, (sorta) and document it, then when im HUGE i find a master and he makes me listen to The file of teenie weenie, we’l document that to and then you have my normal size bigger and then Tiny, that would be hot right?
What do all of you think, should i grow my 6 incher and then turn it into a weenie?
I think that would be cool right?
(Altough i do need a master that is in my country and lives close by, cuz ya gurl dont have a car yet :lol: )
macv

Postby summerwind » July 28th, 2019, 7:10 am

As a pre-op transwoman who wants SRS, will this file make it impossible to have SRS later down the road?
summerwind

Postby bryan » July 30th, 2019, 6:17 am

If you're planning to undergo SRS Summer, I wouldn't recommend this file. I'm no Doctor, but I'm pretty sure they use the skin from the penis shaft to make the vagina for mtf trans. Most would want more material to allow for a deeper vagina. It wouldn't make it impossible though.
bryan

Postby shyguy592 » July 31st, 2019, 3:59 am

I wish I could try the masturbate your dick away curse, any of you tried it?
shyguy592

Postby cold97 » August 2nd, 2019, 5:57 am

So, does anyone know if you are actually suppose to play with your nipples, balls or weenie when instructed to while listening? I am really confused about this part, I have listened several times with no noticeable effect.
cold97

Postby mondaytuesday » August 4th, 2019, 5:15 am

Dear Sarnoga,

Thank you, so much for your post this summer. I have not been here in a bit, I have the curse of the teeny weenie file and the file for the second part of it on my devices. An online friend that I made through the shared desire & longing to shrink my penis, followed by my penis starting it’s journey from what I had to what I have and will have. I want to keep going. Discovering this truth about myself was like finally coming to know myself and to start the metamorphosis to what I’m suppose to be, what I crave and lust. I’ve changed. My changes have gone so far and I’m still changing. My life forever changed the first time I listened to your voice and to my coveted file. I’m going to add the masturbation castration to my listening pleasure. Others, too, perhaps, bit mainly, always, the ecstasy and joy and glory of the Curse of the teeny weenie file. As I read your incredible, erotic, exciting post I found my fingers inside my shirt, pulling and tugging hard on my nipples. Pulling long. Pulling hard. Sending me erotic thrills down into my sex, bringing to life the electric storm of sexual pleasure within, activating the tight pulling and contracting ABDL withdrawing and pleasure and fulfillment. I can’t go on, right now. I want to touch myself. Sorry. I’m so happy. In new every day.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby denlolibon » August 5th, 2019, 7:20 am

I first listened to this file about 6 years ago...maybe 5 or 6 times. Definitely had a bit of ED and PE as a result. I think maybe 0.25” of shrinkage which hasn’t really come back. Over the years, I recovered erectile function fine, but I could still every now and then hear Sarnogas voice. Something about it has called me back again. So yesterday and today I’ve listened again. I wonder for how long I’ll listen this time? And what will happen?

I had a 5” erection yesterday. I’m excited to find out if I still will in a week or so.
denlolibon

Postby denlolibon » August 7th, 2019, 7:49 am

Up to 3 listens now. Not sure if I notice a difference yet. Maybe slightly less ability to maintain an erection when not directly stimulating it. But no shrinkage or real ED yet.
denlolibon

Postby bbobsaget1515 » August 23rd, 2019, 3:48 pm

After consistently listening to Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie and seeing only temporary changes (smaller flaccid size, balls pulling inside), I took about a year and a half hiatus from the file. I was in a relationship and I wanted him to be happy with my thick 6" member, not laughing at a teeny weenie.

Fast forward and I'm recently single! So I decided to pop on WMM and download some old and new files. I ended up trying MasterDrayke's Alternate Curse of the Teeny Weenie and I am LOVING it!!!

After only 2 days of listening, I've experienced much weaker erections. My penis has shrunk down to only 4.5" hard and my balls are noticeably smaller. My testicles are up high and my scrotum is tight. My nipples, which I now must stimulate to cum, are highly sensitive.

I'd love if someone could provide me encouragement to keep shrinking forever!
bbobsaget1515

Postby maidbambi » August 30th, 2019, 10:15 am

So, Sarnoga mentioned that maybe with the G-file you could undo any desire to listen to the curse again, and undo all of its effects maybe? Has anyone tried that? Anyone thinking of trying that?
maidbambi

Postby maidbambi » August 30th, 2019, 11:12 am

So, Sarnoga mentioned that maybe with the G-file you could undo any desire to listen to the curse again, and undo all of its effects maybe? Has anyone tried that? Anyone thinking of trying that?
maidbambi

Postby Another » September 8th, 2019, 11:39 am

So I've decided to give this file a shot. Below are my starting measurements

Flaccid
3.5in long
4.5in girth

Erect
5in long
5.5in girth

Length wise I'm pretty much exactly average. So pretty much any change will put me into the small category. I'm going to start listening tonight and will try to post when anything of note happens.
Another

Postby bbobsaget1515 » September 14th, 2019, 2:03 pm

UPDATE

I recently took about 2 weeks off from listening, as I was very sick and couldn't muster an ounce of energy to trance.

Anywho, I'm happy to say that I am once again healthy and alive!

I've seen no signs that the effects of the curse have worn off, or reversed in any way from not listening. In fact, I think I may still be shrinking.

I still must use my nipples in order to cum. When massaging my balls, they definitely feel less voluminous than they were prior to listening.

But enough talk. Here's some pictures for all of you! The following were taken prior to me being sick, so I will update with more recent ones soon.

Hard, Pre-curse: https://imgur.com/W5b5e8f
Hard, Post-curse: https://imgur.com/6HNw6Kx
Soft, Post-curse: https://imgur.com/V3kZmBu
bbobsaget1515

Postby Small1sh » September 14th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Thanks bbobsaget1515, though could you post a photo of your erect penis with your legs spread out more (like the first photo), because the way your legs are closed does give a further appearance that it's smaller than it actually is (that's how I can make mine look 1/2" shorter due to the fat between my legs pushing on the testes)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby bbobsaget1515 » September 14th, 2019, 4:41 pm

Small1sh,

I can absolutely do that! Always happy to contribute~

I will post some more recent photos tonight.

Also, I finally figured out how to start an album in the Gallery on WMM - will post updates there as well.

Out of curiosity, are you a fellow listener of the beloved curse? :)
bbobsaget1515

Postby bbobsaget1515 » September 14th, 2019, 5:41 pm

@Small1sh and Everyone:

Here is tonight's Imgur album of my progress: https://imgur.com/a/6ZjUlnv

I have also updated my album in the Galery on WMM.

Let me know what you think!
bbobsaget1515

Postby Sammybossman » September 15th, 2019, 2:57 pm

Hey all.
Does anyone have the reinforcement file as well?
I've seen what this file can do to a man's dick and I really need to do this. I'm a sub and need a teeny weeny to be part of my life.
Sammybossman
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » September 17th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Hi bbobsaget1515,

I don't exactly really need to use this file, because as my penis was only around 5 inches erect [or a tiny bit over, maximum] - plus I've gained a bit of weight, and it looks more like 4 1/4"-4 1/2" now [or just 4 inches] - it already looks to me like it's shrunk. Also, I can still manipulate it to make it look smaller if I wanted to, too [or longer at a stretch, to about 5 1/2 inches - bone pressed length].
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby eric86 » September 27th, 2019, 6:29 pm

i'm considering coming back to this
eric86
Regular
Regular

Postby softfaggot » October 2nd, 2019, 1:10 pm

This file has become my addiction, well that and the idea of shrinking and shrinking. All i can think about is how small i wanna be, and how i just want little jellybean balls. Ive been listening for 3 or 4 days now (i know not a long time) but i probably listen to it for like 7 or more hours a day... ive been getting 1 to 2 hours of sleep because i stay up late to listen and make up early to listen. I cant wait to see results, but im worried that because im in chastity and doing locktober so im not actually playing with my little nub or cumming it wont shrink :( and how thats all i want in life. I love talking to guys about how small i wanna be... and how my goal is for them to have more testosterone in one of their load then in my whole body let alone my little jellybean balls. Anyone have advice for me? How soon should i expect results? i definitely have noticed my dick feeling numb and tingly and i dont get hard.... but like i said im in chastity... however the cafe feels loser and i used to get more boner in the cage and it would hurt a bit, and that isnt happening.... is that a good sign?
softfaggot

Postby Sammybossman » October 12th, 2019, 9:37 am

Have layered emg puppy obedience files with vives submission and addiction files with two versions of alternative curse into one 45m file which I am so addicted to. Have been playing with my nipples constantly, feeling a tingling sensation and shortening of my cock while aroused. Yestwrday I tried to fuck my boyfriend and was completely unable. Defo having an effect.
Sammybossman
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » October 13th, 2019, 3:21 pm

Can you info on the emg puppy obedience file ?
i can't find it.

thanks
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby frocizio » October 30th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Hi to all:
I've found the link to Sarnoga's MP3 file thanks to a post on Twitter. For two years I have felt the desire to have my penis shrunk (and become fully impotent), but I didn't know how to reach that goal. And 5 days ago (on last friday, 25/09/2019), I have found it!
I first read Sarnoga's description of Sarnoga and I was a little worried, reading that, following Sarnoga's instructions, both penis and balls will shrink. I wasn't sure I wanted my balls to shrink, but after a little, after having listened once to all the file, I decided to accept it. Now I really want my penis and balls to shrink ad Sarnoga says, accepting they can also "disappear", if it happens (I've seen the last pics of mondaytuesday, really wonderful, and I hope to reach the same goals).
As softfaggot, I'm locked (in a metal chastity cage) so I can't rub my penis. I instead rub my nipples (I've always loved wotk with them), which are already sensitive. Furthermore already now, since I am locked, I hardly get my penis hard.
I have started to listen to Sarnoga's file 4 days ago (on saturday) and till now I have succeeded in listening to it twice every day. The "strange" (for me) has been that after only one day, I have become obsessed with listening to Sarnoga's voice and his file. I really feel compelled to do so at least twice a day (even if it's a bit difficult during the working days) or even more (on saturday and sunday).
Yesterday I listened to Sarnoga's file just got home in the afternoon and I did it also before going to bed, but this time I lietened to it twice in a row. The fist time without touching myself at all, the second rubbing my nipples as Sarnoga mentioned them. I got hery horny, very excited. Two or three minutes before file end I had an orgasm and ejaculated a lot of load (because, since I'm locked, I haven't been cumming for more than a month) without touching my penis at all. It was a more intensive orgasm respect the ones I have if I masturbate.
So I've decided to keep on listening to Sarnoga's file twice in a row every evening, before going to bed and see what happens.
For now I often feel my penis and balls tingling. I hope it's a signal tht the shrinking works.

P.S. Last year I have been locked for 8 months and my penis has already shrunken from 7,1" to 5,9" when hard and from 4,3" to 2,7"-3,15" when limp. So I expect that thanks to Sarnoga's file it shrinks more and more...

I have created a pic gallery to let anyone see my shrinking journey: https://www.warpmymind.com/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=45
Last edited by frocizio on November 7th, 2019, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frocizio

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories