terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

Postby cotado12 » November 7th, 2020, 9:01 pm

If there is anyone looking for someone to personally encourage them to shrink their dick with the teenie weenie file. DM me.
I would do it with pleasure and also encourage you to record the process correctly.
cotado12

Postby lumignon » November 11th, 2020, 11:42 am

Anyone would like to encourage me to listen to that file? I'm tempted but kinda scared at the same time :oops:
lumignon

Postby Sammybossman » November 12th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Check out mobilefatigue on twitter. Thats where I'm posting all progress
Sammybossman
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » November 13th, 2020, 6:55 am

Hey guys... just checking this out. I have no idea why this intrigues me, but it does. I'm not ready to listen to the file... honestly it freaks me out. But yet I have read through this forum like 2 or 3 times now. I swear my dick shrunk just from reading your stories. Ha ha. What made you guys decide to do this? Maybe that will help me figure out why I keep coming back. Thanks

For me, it was the shrinking picture in the gallery. Before that, I hadn't really looked at the thread because I didn't believe that it could actually work!

Anyway, when I saw those and read through the thread, I knew that I had to try it. Of course, I was scared shitless. :-) But you don't have to worry about that, because the file makes you like the results, so my only regret is that it didn't get even smaller.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » November 13th, 2020, 7:30 am

Anyone would like to encourage me to listen to that file? I'm tempted but kinda scared at the same time

Don't worry, you'll love it. I don't know anyone who hasn't, just read through the thread -- the file has suggestions that get rid of any doubts.

So start listening every day -- necessary for success -- and follow the instructions. You'll notice almost immediately that you aren't getting fully hard, but there's no permanent shrinkage at that point, so you'll know that you can back out if you aren't loving the results.

So nothing to worry about, just start with the non-curse version so you can stop if you want to. But you're going to like the results. Besides, to be honest, you're going to listen anyway, because you wouldn't be asking for encouragement if you didn't really want to do it. Your fear may keep you from doing it for a while, but I can tell you from my own experience that you're going to get what you want in the end!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby juan1253 » November 13th, 2020, 10:06 am

Ok... I was scared but I listened to some version called Teeny Weeny. As I listened my normally 4 1/2 in flaccid shrunk down to about 2 inches. I freaked and hit pause. I wanted to be sure I was ok so tried jacking but couldn't get completely hard. I'm normally almost 7 in and could barely get 5. But it also kind of turned me on and I don't know why. Since I didn't listen to the whole file, will I go back to normal? As I write this I'm tempted to go back and listen, WTF!
juan1253

Postby cotado12 » November 13th, 2020, 11:19 am

juan1253. Yes that is what this files does. Please make sure to record your progress. There are not many guys doing it, o it would be nice
juan1253
cotado12

Weenie Shrinkers, Inc. Discord Server

Postby bbobsaget1515 » November 13th, 2020, 11:27 am

Hiya all!

A fellow shrinker and I have created a Discord server set up to foster a community comprised of those interested in the "Teeny Weenie" files!

In addition to simply being a place for like-minded folks, we have set up a NSFW channel for weenie pics, before & after, videos, and advice.

Please stop on by, join the ranks, and share your progress! :D

Discord link: https://discord.gg/XWAH42Qtqa

Cheers!
bbobsaget1515

Postby juan1253 » November 13th, 2020, 7:38 pm

Hmmm. I said I wasn't going to listen again, but I listened 2 times today already. Am I already hooked? I get so turned on and my cock shrinks down to a nub. A little while ago, I realized I was rubbing my nipples, and when I do, my cock shrinks! Is the nipple thing a trigger?

This is all new, scary yet exciting. It feels so good.

Looking for anyone into this to pm me and fill me in on what to expect.
This is so wierd!
juan1253

Postby barefootboy90 » November 16th, 2020, 5:24 pm

I'm a short guy with a 5.5 inch cock that I never used for penetration as I got phimosis (can take of the skin just half way max when erected).
Was thinking to shrink away my useless but I'm a bit scared. Was also thinking to maybe in the future sort out my phimosis to give a chance to penetrate with my cock.

Any help or advise?
barefootboy90

Postby belgarion » November 21st, 2020, 9:58 pm

i wonder if Master Sarnoga would like to join the discord channel and enjoy watching as guys shrink their dicks away using his file! i think that would be awsome!
the moving finger writes and having writ moves on,
nor all thy piety nor wit,
shall lure it back to cancel half a line.
nor all thy tears washout a word of it
belgarion

Postby brokenstud » December 4th, 2020, 4:22 pm

So I was curious and gave the file a little listen, only half way.

That night my girlfriend sucked me from limp and I noticed I wasn’t getting hard as fast, as soon as I got a bit hard I came, like really fast... could this just happen from half a listen? I don’t want a small weenie, I was just curious.
brokenstud

Postby masterdo77 » December 4th, 2020, 6:51 pm

Brokenstud, you are sure you listened only half? How about your desire to listen again?
If you are interested message me here or on Skype (masterdo77). Cam and mic needed, like to see and hear you while under.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby brokenstud » December 4th, 2020, 9:12 pm

Yes, only once, maybe 23-27 minutes, I’ve been thinking of listening to finish it, I don’t want to but my curiosity and seems destructive behaviour seems to get the best of me.
brokenstud

Postby masterdo77 » December 5th, 2020, 5:42 am

You've listened much of the file so it's still having effect over you and it is more and more addicting for you and your curiosity makes it harder and harder to stay away.
If you are interested message me here or on Skype (masterdo77). Cam and mic needed, like to see and hear you while under.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby civilwar9511 » January 21st, 2021, 7:32 am

Hello! I am looking for someone to help give me some tips to shrink as much as possible. I am about 7 inches hard (though I’m in a chastity cage at about 3 inches now). I listened to the file for a week or two a year ago and didn’t really achieve results. I eventually want to end up with practically nothing between my legs. If anyone could help me out, I’d really appreciate it!
civilwar9511
Regular
Regular

Postby Sammybossman » January 23rd, 2021, 10:25 am

Good luck matey boy.
Teeny weeny is something that keeps bringing me back again and again.
I built a file with mixed from the amazing tysts on here that really helps me zone out and enjoy getting smaller.
Sammybossman
Regular
Regular

Postby micheal » April 20th, 2021, 7:35 pm

Hello, I am also looking for advice in shrinking down as much as possible. I have listened to the file a few times, but I don't think I really have seen any results, which is a bummer, I also have trouble trancing and going under deep, would like to ask for suggestions on that as well if anyone has any, thanks!
micheal

Postby Cheton90 » May 17th, 2021, 2:39 pm

Hello to everyone.
I tried to listen different times to alternate curse. I file extremely hot to shrink my 7inches dick and make it cute and soft. Unfortunately it had no effect.
I'm Italian and I find very difficult to trance even if I perfectly understand the words in the file.
Do you have any advice? Do you have an induction in Italian to help shrink my dick to nothing?
Cheton90

Postby davebo2 » July 2nd, 2021, 12:36 pm

I'm gonna try this for a few days. I am already not that big with 9cm soft and 12cm hard.. I keep coming back to this thread, might as well try it
davebo2

Postby mikethedonnie » October 1st, 2021, 12:16 pm

This thread still active? 32 m looking for encouragement to shrink his cock down. DM Me. Have Kik and Discord.
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby iwantlittlepp » February 4th, 2022, 12:02 pm

Hi, I'm new into penis shrinkage. Can you tell me which files are most effective? Or can you send me some files for shrinkage?
iwantlittlepp

Postby warren101 » March 14th, 2022, 10:17 am

Try the teenie weenie curse file by Sarnoga. You will love it.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby nohbdy88 » March 20th, 2022, 4:08 pm

Did something happen to the Weenie Shrinkers Discord or did I just lose access to it for inactivity or something? I noticed it was gone from my list of channels today.
nohbdy88
Regular
Regular

Postby warren101 » March 23rd, 2022, 11:54 am

It does not show on my list of discord channels neither. I do not know why.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby eddster27 » March 26th, 2022, 8:44 am

it seems some rather nasty people acquired admin rights on it and started spamming abhorrent stuff then deleted it.

someone will need to make a new one x
eddster27

Postby mikethedonnie » March 26th, 2022, 8:18 pm

Anyone w/ Discord add me mikethedonnie#8830
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby belgarion » March 31st, 2022, 7:32 pm

nohbdy88 wrote:Did something happen to the Weenie Shrinkers Discord or did I just lose access to it for inactivity or something? I noticed it was gone from my list of channels today.
warren101 wrote:It does not show on my list of discord channels neither. I do not know why.
eddster27 wrote:it seems some rather nasty people acquired admin rights on it and started spamming abhorrent stuff then deleted it.

someone will need to make a new one x

HI to all those who were part of the former server YES some idiots some how got in don't know how and then proceeded to delete it, well i'm trying to start it again if anyone is interested! i have managed to reach out to a few former members and hopefully we can get back up to our former group. we had a good community going for the very "small" kink!

if you would like a link to the server please PM me here on WMM only so i can try to keep us a little safer, thanks to all the former members for being so patient and for being part of our community and i hope you have not been scared off! please feel free to come back to what i hope can continue to be a safe space!

Belgarion363
the moving finger writes and having writ moves on,
nor all thy piety nor wit,
shall lure it back to cancel half a line.
nor all thy tears washout a word of it
belgarion

Postby neptunetower » April 29th, 2022, 11:09 am

Belgarion363
if you would like a link to the server please PM me here on WMM only so i can try to keep us a little safer, thanks to all the former members for being so patient and for being part of our community and i hope you have not been scared off! please feel free to come back to what i hope can continue to be a safe space!

Can you send me a link at all? it doesn't look like we're able to PM you
neptunetower

Postby mdrd » May 20th, 2022, 8:48 am

I’ve been in chastity for 4 months now. I’m going to start listening to the file! I’d like to join the discord
Twitter (WolfLocked)
mdrd

Postby outofpractice » May 26th, 2022, 8:17 am

Is there a version of this file with only the shrinking part?
Thanks
outofpractice

Postby sarnoga » August 6th, 2022, 11:14 pm

Nice to see folks are still listening to my file.

Thanks,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » September 14th, 2022, 3:53 am

Sarnoga,

How wonderful to see you check-in on the forum! You've changed my life and it keeps being changed. Thank you, umm, I think...

:)
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nachoguacamole » September 24th, 2022, 7:23 am

Does anyone wanna encourage me to shrink my cock
My discord is nachogoose#9104
nachoguacamole

Postby seekingimpotence1980 » October 13th, 2022, 6:30 am

Really keen to shrink away to nothing from 4.9 inches erect after loving reaching my initial goal of impotence.

Which file would you recommend to start with?
seekingimpotence1980

Postby askena » December 16th, 2022, 10:33 pm

I've slowly read through this entire success post and looked through the picture galleries of peoples before and after pics, and I gotta say I'm very interested but a little on the fence. If anyone has anything the push me over the edge so to speak, I'd love to hear it because I love all these shrinking progress pics and want to become them myself but at the same time I feel a bit hesitant because what if I, for lack of a better term, need to use my dick later? I'm nothing too special (~6ish inches) but still I'm a bit fond of my dick considering all our relations we've had in the past...
askena

Postby notmuchdownunder » December 16th, 2022, 11:23 pm

askena wrote:but at the same time I feel a bit hesitant

Maybe write out a list of what you see as positives and negatives to if you had a tiny useless dick, then see which one is longer (so to speak)?
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby askena » December 16th, 2022, 11:57 pm

notmuchdownunder wrote:
askena wrote:but at the same time I feel a bit hesitant

Maybe write out a list of what you see as positives and negatives to if you had a tiny useless dick, then see which one is longer (so to speak)?

I'll do it here!
PROS:
Shrinkage
Enjoying a smaller cock(according to the file)
Prejac (something I want)
Enjoying being part of the smallish(heh~) club of people who have successfully shrunk their dicks
Easier to cum
Smaller cock means more pleasure per inch
CONS:
If you need to use your cock later you'll have a smaller cock and might regret it
Eventualy you might not have anthing to use if you ever want to use your cock
Someone might judge you for your smaller cock in the future.

I think this is the best pro vs cons I can make, feel free to leave thoughts/opinions on it and whether I should listen and shrink down or not!
askena

Postby notmuchdownunder » December 17th, 2022, 12:40 am

askena wrote:PROS:
Shrinkage
Enjoying a smaller cock(according to the file)
Prejac (something I want)
Enjoying being part of the smallish(heh~) club of people who have successfully shrunk their dicks
Easier to cum
Smaller cock means more pleasure per inch
CONS:
If you need to use your cock later you'll have a smaller cock and might regret it
Eventualy you might not have anthing to use if you ever want to use your cock
Someone might judge you for your smaller cock in the future.

I can only speak as an impotent, tiny-dicked person here, so I can't really say too much about cumming or prejac as I'm incapable of either (I can see the attraction of prejac, though). Maybe others can add their thoughts there.

The issue as far as I can see from the list of cons is that most of them involve unknowns - eg you might change your mind (not impossible) or being judged for it (though who wants judgmental people in their life anyway?) And being unknowns - I don't know! :) Just a matter of using your own judgment, or balance of probabilities or something?

Maybe another way is to just give the file (or part of it) one quick listen through maybe without focussing on it too much, and seeing if you just like the general sound of it? See if it feels right or not. I'm sure you'd know pretty quickly.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby askena » December 17th, 2022, 2:18 am

I'm thinking a single listen through the file to see if I'll like it is the move for me. If I like what I hear and feel I'll keep going, if not, I'll just not listen again. Thank you for the advice I'll make sure to update this forum after I do it.
askena

Postby jivedo » December 17th, 2022, 1:03 pm

Good luck askena, let us know how it goes! As a listener who discovered the file years ago and has listened countless times, all I can say is be careful as it does absolutely work! However, as you said if you continue to listen, you will only completely love the effects that will take place over time. My weenie was never the same after even a few listens, and it was a totally thrilling experience. I still listen to the file quite a bit though not as much in the past. Sarnoga is an absolute genius in the way he constructed the files in my opinion. By far the most effective shrinkage file I have heard, and I have experimented with lots!
jivedo

Postby jivedo » December 17th, 2022, 1:29 pm

Forgot to add, there are some other PRO's that are not on your list yet and you will have to listen to discover but I will hint at one... you will most likely soon find your nipples extremely erotic and enjoyable to play with, if you don't already! :)
jivedo

Postby askena » December 18th, 2022, 3:02 pm

So like I said a few posts ago, I gave it one listen and before listening edged myself a couple of times and measured and at my, about to shoot, absolutely hardest, I am 6.25 inches. After listening I tried to get hard and noticed I was a little over 6 inches, nowhere near 6.25. Maybe its all in my head but its a bit of a trip to see/feel myself not nearly as hard in my hand as I was about 90 minutes ago. I somewhat doubted how real the effects would be but this is crazy. I might want to continue listening but I'm not sure...
askena

Postby askena » December 24th, 2022, 9:55 pm

A week after first listening to this file. I've been listening to it once a day and not only have I noticed quite weaker erections, smaller size limp, and cumming while progressively more and more limp, I also don't feel a single bit of regret nor do I wish to stop listening to this file. Before listening I was 6.25 inches, now I'm just a hair above 6 inches at my hardest. And while soft.... Well I'm probably about an inch smaller while soft right now. My balls are a lot more tight than they were before listening and I like it! My total "Package size" Is a bit smaller than before and I honestly can't wait to make it even more tiny. After seeing mondaytuesday's pics, I really want to achieve that. They're the perfect example of a teeny weenie and I want to shrink down to that size. Frankly I'm a bit shocked at how well I'm responding to the file but I love it and want to keep going and seeing how far I can shrink down. Hope you all enjoyed my update~
askena

Postby notmuchdownunder » December 25th, 2022, 7:08 am

askena wrote:Hope you all enjoyed my update~

And so it begins. :) Far more pros than cons, as it turns out?

I'm glad it's turning out to be so enjoyable so quickly, and I'm sure the shrinking will continue probably at an equally surprising rate.

The shrinking / tightness of the balls is all part of the process, so another thing to enjoy.

I went from maybe 6 inches or so down to 1 or 2, usually 1. And I'd never change back, as it seems you're on that same path too.

Looking forward to further updates on your path to being tiny-dicked!
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby askena » December 26th, 2022, 4:43 pm

notmuchdownunder wrote:
askena wrote:Hope you all enjoyed my update~

Far more pros than cons, as it turns out?

I'm glad it's turning out to be so enjoyable so quickly, and I'm sure the shrinking will continue probably at an equally surprising rate.

The shrinking / tightness of the balls is all part of the process, so another thing to enjoy.

I went from maybe 6 inches or so down to 1 or 2, usually 1. And I'd never change back, as it seems you're on that same path too.

Looking forward to further updates on your path to being tiny-dicked!

Yup! Much more pros than cons, even more than I originally thought. Really glad I decided to listen/keep listening to this file.

Honestly seeing as much shrinkage as I did after listening to the file ONCE was both surprising and enjoyable so I'm looking forward to much more shrinkage, especially now that I know its equally effective on my balls as well. I remember reading somewhere here that a few people have explained that the tightness of the balls is part of the shrinking so I'm pretty enthusiastic about that so I'll be sure to relish it while I can.

I've only lost a hair less than a half an inch so far (Just barely above 6 inches now) so I'm not as deep as you are obviously but I already love it and wouldn't change a thing except maybe listen to this file a bit earlier....

Glad you're interested in keeping up with my journey making more room in my undies, I'll make sure to keep everyone properly updated
askena

Postby snowmannn » January 1st, 2023, 1:23 pm

Hey everyone,

I’m a long-time lurker but still very new to hypnosis and I have a few questions. For context, my gf recently told me that my dick is too big for her, and that it hurts when we have sex. She joked that I should shrink it. We then had sex a few days later, and it hurt her again. Again we joked about shrinking it and it became a more serious discussion. And so I said I’d Google it and see if it’s actually possible. I’m 6.5 inches and my gf said that 6 inches would be perfect.

My questions are:
1. Are there hypnosis files that will allow me to shrink to 6 inches, and stop there?
2. A lot of shrinking files also include impotence. This isn’t my goal. Are there any files that will not change my erection quality but still shrink my dick? I’d still like to get just as hard.
3. The internet seems to be full of contradictory opinions about if chastity can shrink a cock permanently. Most say that permanent shrinkage is not possible, but anecdotes exist all over the net that show permanent shrinkage after long-term chastity. Is this an option?
4. In theory, if chastity works, wouldn’t wearing tight underwear also have a shrinking effect? Especially if I were to wear tight underwear while I sleep and prevent nocturnal erections?
5. For those that have shrunk, did you also become more sensitive as a result? Has anyone become a premature ejaculator? My gf loves it when she makes me cum super fast so this would be a welcome side effect.
6. Has anyone had a similar mindset to me (I just want to shrink 0.5 inches) but then hypnosis changed their mind, and they wanted to shrink further? Does anyone regret shrinking their dick?

Thanks!
snowmannn

Postby belyaev » January 2nd, 2023, 7:06 am

snowmannn wrote:Hey everyone,

I’m a long-time lurker but still very new to hypnosis and I have a few questions. For context, my gf recently told me that my dick is too big for her, and that it hurts when we have sex. She joked that I should shrink it. We then had sex a few days later, and it hurt her again. Again we joked about shrinking it and it became a more serious discussion. And so I said I’d Google it and see if it’s actually possible. I’m 6.5 inches and my gf said that 6 inches would be perfect.

/.../

If the issue is half an inch in order to not hurt the gf (imagine considering body mod to appease a gf, there's more here than meets the eye), then it's a question of technique.

When the dick's head slams into the cervix this hurts. When the dick's head softly presses at the cervix and gently moves up and down, the cervix turns into the so-called "c-spot", which produces waves of lowkey trance-like sexual pleasure for the woman.

When banging her in the normal manner, don't push it all in. When you do push it all in, change the technique, and just keep it completely inside while gently massaging her "c-spot" with your dick.

Also explore ways to expand the repertoire, including finger play (especially the two small bumps on the cunt's "ceiling", the G-spot right after the entrance and the A-spot immediately after it), toy play, oral, anal, bondage etc.

Buy tickets to a local shibari room and take her there to lurk and get inspired.

That's taking the query at face value. If, however, the real query is "I'm looking for an excuse for my gf to sissify me and become a hypno whore" then welcome, this is your home now :twisted:
belyaev

Postby snowmannn » January 2nd, 2023, 9:33 am

That's taking the query at face value. If, however, the real query is "I'm looking for an excuse for my gf to sissify me and become a hypno whore" then welcome, this is your home now :twisted:

Hah, appreciate the response! To be clear, I have zero interest in becoming a feminine “sissy” per se. Hypnosis certainly intrigues me though. And I’d be lying if I said the thought of shrinking my penis to appease my gf didn’t excite me.

My gf is very quiet and shy, and she gets jealous easily. And so seeing her take control is very intoxicating - even if that means she wants to shrink my dick down to size so she can properly own it.
snowmannn

Postby grover27 » January 3rd, 2023, 10:01 am

snowmannn wrote:

Hah, appreciate the response! To be clear, I have zero interest in becoming a feminine “sissy” per se. Hypnosis certainly intrigues me though. And I’d be lying if I said the thought of shrinking my penis to appease my gf didn’t excite me.

My gf is very quiet and shy, and she gets jealous easily. And so seeing her take control is very intoxicating - even if that means she wants to shrink my dick down to size so she can properly own it.

You should look into chastity cages. A cage will give your gf control, allow her to own your cock, help with the jealousy and likely take a little length off (for as long as you continue wearing the cage - but it can eventually come back).
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories