terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

V's Game

Postby cloudrider07 » January 21st, 2013, 4:58 am

Every time she gets alone time with me she can't wait to see the progress or regress. A few days ago however before we even had alone time, she saw me in dress pants before going out to dinner with friends, you know the light material stuff as opposed to jeans I normally wear. She said something to her girlfriend and pointed at my midsection. Her friend said OMG your right and they both laughed at me humiliatingly. Without going to a private area she just said out loud "you dont need a tape measure to see whats happening to you now. Any girl can tell that your buldge is much less pronounced than it was in December and before". Even her laughing friend said "yea you can tell in the right pants that you don't have much to offer down there" Which my gf then said "get used to getting a different kind of attention from women now little man. oh yea they can tell. I have a present for you latter weenie."
This goes beyond her normal taunts and humiliation when she gets me alone and has so much fun with a tape measure and my shrinking manhood.

Later that night after dinner at home she got playful in bed and took off her pantyhose and a had a few other pairs. I was ready for a treat when she tied my to the bed. It was tight but I could have escaped if I wanted to. But then she slid her panties down and took another pair from her purse. She said these were from her friend Jenny that she wore after her last ballet class she taught and I wore my strongest athletic panties tonight for you. Since you now are wearing panties so much I figured you wanted these too. She called Jenny in. Jenny was still in the house! It was surreal, and humiliating. I was beat red and resisted a little when I knew her friend was gonna see me. Jenny is very athletic and with my gf the two can easily overpower me. She said to Jenny, help me with his pants. I was immediately hard in my panties, but I still didn't pop out of them, I fit completely fullly hard inside. I struggled for fun mostly and to feel how strong the two were. They removed my pants in no time and had slid both pairs of freshly worn panties up my legs over my pair I was already wearing. Jenny saw my hard little package and said "he is like the smallest I've seen, he fits in panties with no problem. How long have you been doing this" The 3 pairs were so tight and my shriveling package was smothered. My gf said that the estrogen on the panties may sink in and even counter my reducing testosterone a bit.

Then they tied my legs down and put headphones on. They played the teenie weenie file on loop. She said she was going to see real men in Magic Mike with her friend and they will be back later. I was to listen to the file like I was until they returned. She said that she will wait until I was in trance in case I had ideas of escaping. I dont remember her leaving but the next thing I remember the file finished its first loop. I never listened more than once in a row. By then I was so soft and weak that the panties felt like they were pushing my package inside of me. Then the next loop started and this went on for 4 and a half hours. When she got back, it felt like nothing was protruding from my body, a feeling men know all their life, but dont notice untill suddenly the feeling isn't there. She put her hand on my package and said " I wonder whats happening here now? I bet you are making less and less testosterone since I so easily am in charge now"

She untied me and said that I was keeping the panties on as I sleep. Today I was unable to take them off until after lunch and after I listened to the file again. After I showered of corse she showed me a dildo she bought that is 6.5". She said this used to be you honey. She put the tape on it to show it was 6.5".

The game continued. She put the tape aside. She got me hard with a bj, easily putting the whole thing in her mouth even after she was able to make it hard. She said, I will put this toy next to you, and you guess your newest weenie size. If your right, I will let you go back to one file a day and one pair of panties and you can have me now. If your off by more than 1/4" I will only get off on this dildo while you lick me this week. You will have to wear your panties, and the previous days of mine and Jennys panties as well, for a week. Listen to the file at least 3 times a day. Then only next week after I freshly get off with Mike here, the toy, you can feel how small you have become if you can get up.

She put the toy next to my weenie, and I was shocked to see it so bluntly. She asked "well what is it" and I thought about the difference hard. I figured it had 2" on me and I said 4.5" She said lets see little man. I looked down in horror as she laughed hard. 3.9"!!!! I fell below 4". No wonder they can see a package difference. I dont measure them, but Im sure my balls are smaller too. When she stopped laughing she took out 2 pairs of panties from her purse and one from my drawer and said these will get you started when were done here.

I must have licked her an hour while she was in paradise with the toy until she had such an orgasm much of my face was soaked. Just for fun she was going to get me off. She sucked it and when orgasm came close she used her hand. I shot a small load that didn't even shoot past by belly button. " OMG that is really pathetic! I came more than you did little man." Look at your face in the mirror and now look at your belly and you tell me." She squeezed my balls hard and said "so its surly working on these too" I looked down and noticed half as much cum as I remember and I hadent gotten off in a week! My cum is also clearing up, not as white. I did have more of her juice on my face than the little puddle down below, I was arroused and ashamed some. "Keep this up and I wont need to take birth control soon."
I cleaned up, and she assured all panties were on before I dressed. Then we went out for the day.

Later on a more serious tone she asked me if I knew I was really loosing my manhood. I said I knew, and I hope its not permanent. She said that from what she knew, that once a man starts loosing testosterone, the production doesnt come back. She laughed and said "but dont worry sweety to balance your system, I can get you on estrogen". SHe said I better start going to pilaties and doing weights with her because if not soon she would be stronger physically than me. Then I might as well be the girlfriend. She promised that if and when she can beat me in an arm wrestle, that I am being sent to ballet class with Jenny.

P.S. I will not work out any more despite her almost daily attendance at they gym. My mind is fully trapped in this game and I want all this to happen.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby lkjhgfd885 » January 21st, 2013, 8:28 am

Congratulations, you seem to have found one special woman. Keep us posted!
lkjhgfd885

Postby MrLes » January 21st, 2013, 10:16 am

this may sound strange ...but very impressive
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » January 21st, 2013, 10:25 am

Congratulation to your girlfriend, she uses you the right way ;). Would do a similar thing to my BF if he starts such an experiment without talking about before :twisted:.

You should shave yourself...
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby aleyster » January 21st, 2013, 2:16 pm

What a lovely story! heheh, do keep us posted! it's awesome what's going on with you, your gf, and your incredible shrinking weenie :3

Oh, I wish I could have so much fun... but first, gotta find the right gf! :D

Enjoy your new life! ;)
aleyster

Postby BearBoy83 » January 21st, 2013, 6:47 pm

yes you should start shaving your pubic hair
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby fearthetree » January 21st, 2013, 7:55 pm

good for you i guess
fearthetree

Postby 1love » January 22nd, 2013, 2:23 pm

Im really starting to think im one of those people that cant be hypnotized. Ive been listening for months. Nothing. no shrinkage at all. One day i got excited cause it looked small. It was just cold:/

I listened to EMG's curse too. Nothing.
I was very interested in curse hormone change. Listened on and off for months. Nothing.
Why does hypnosis work for some and not for others?
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby diapertime » January 22nd, 2013, 11:50 pm

Cloudrider07....
Do you have any pics of what your tiny weenie now looks like when soft?? That would be interesting to see too...
diapertime

Postby Khas » January 23rd, 2013, 1:40 am

Just for fun I compiled a list of names and their bets. I think we already have one looser and according to cloudrider's last post he is at 3.9 or 3 9/10ths inches. I am also going to put up people's stuff as both decimal and fractions when they don't guess whole numbers so we can easily compare when we get final results.

Sleepyjosh 3 1/4 or 3.25

unheard 3 3/4 or 3.75

NOSTR0M0 3.5 or 3 1/2

ERW 2.75 or 2 3/4

pashrinker 3 7/8 or 3.875

robindf1 2

IWANTHOTDOG 4 (Already Lost)

PervManDude 3.375 or 3 3/8

regulus 2.5 or 2 1/2

simgold 3.125 or 3 1/8

Khas 3

Baletboy 2

EDCORLANDO 2.75 or 2 3/4

aleyster 2.25 or 2 1/4
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby aleyster » January 24th, 2013, 2:31 pm

hmm Does anyone else miss Cloudrider07's adventures? ;) I love reading his story and how his life is changing (hopefully for the better!) so... please, keep us posted! :D
aleyster

Postby lkjhgfd885 » January 24th, 2013, 3:14 pm

aleyster wrote:hmm Does anyone else miss Cloudrider07's adventures? ;) I love reading his story and how his life is changing (hopefully for the better!) so... please, keep us posted! :D

Second
lkjhgfd885

Update

Postby cloudrider07 » January 24th, 2013, 4:58 pm

I didn't know this was so interesting. Theres not much new to report. My girl comes over each night assuring I am wearing the 3 pairs of panties. I have been. Then she gives me the two pairs for the next day and gives me "permission" to take the previous ones off and shower. She is right there after for some fun. HER FUN!

I don't have to do much foreplay, after she sees my small package he has her fun and humiliates me it actually makes her wet. I said that I am glad that she is so attracted that I can make her so wet before play begins. After I said that, she sat back and instructed me sharply to stand up and step back. I do as I am told so well lately. I did and she thought for a minute. Then she said" you know I am definately less attracted to you. Its not me, you are actually less attractive as a man. Your weenie is comically smaller, and so are your balls. You are less assertive and your demeanor has gotten less masculine. I think you are even loosing a little muscle mass." She by the way is loving the ballet challenge so she has been working out hard at the gym and has bragged that she is going up in weights. She is getting stronger fast, but that may be me getting weaker as well at the same time that makes there feel such a difference. I know my T levels are lowering, I can feel the symptoms.

So I asked why she is so wet, and she said because loves what is happening to me. She is turned on by my becoming of her get this (girl friend).

She knows I am on this blog of corse and she wants to know what others think about my latest pic. What would you guys call a weenie less than 4" long.

Also she wants to know if there is any other files you would recommend,

She likes the feminization files, curse shorter, and hormone change but only wants to focus on one kinky project when this file gets old.

I later play w mike and lick her until my face is well creame. She then instructs me to swallow that, there must be my estrogen in it and you seem to be lacking in hormones.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Re: Update

Postby lkjhgfd885 » January 24th, 2013, 6:56 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:
She knows I am on this blog of corse and she wants to know what others think about my latest pic. What would you guys call a weenie less than 4" long.

Yea, I would. More Dicklet than weenie
lkjhgfd885

Postby regulus » January 24th, 2013, 10:04 pm

wow lucky :D
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby larrn » January 24th, 2013, 11:21 pm

have listened to file before , but have never measured. Thought i may have lost about 3/4 inch

Willing to bet 2.375"

This might get me to listen more and find out.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » January 25th, 2013, 12:15 am

I've been listening to the teenie weenie file for the past two months and my dick has gone from 5.5" hard to only 3.5". It is also affecting my confidence. I find myself making less eye contact, especially with other, real men.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby MrLes » January 25th, 2013, 7:58 am

Awesome man...I use that term to define your gender... keep up the shrinking and keep us posted on your success
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby Sober » January 25th, 2013, 4:00 pm

I posted this a while back but it got lost in the crowd of posts: "could someone listen to this file for a short period of time, achieve 'some' loss, then stop listening before they became impotent? I'd like to lose maybe an inch or so, but I'd hate to lose my erections"
Sober
Regular
Regular

Postby pashrinker » January 25th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Sober wrote:I posted this a while back but it got lost in the crowd of posts: "could someone listen to this file for a short period of time, achieve 'some' loss, then stop listening before they became impotent? I'd like to lose maybe an inch or so, but I'd hate to lose my erections"

I listened a handful of times and lost a half inch. Its gotten more difficult to get erect, but not to total impotence. I think cloudrider being able to still get it up is a pretty good indicator too. That said, everyone is different.
pashrinker

Postby teenyweewee » January 26th, 2013, 3:43 am

I just posted a pic of my hard, shrunken weewee

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126331
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedanonymity » January 26th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Very interesting thread. :)

I just wanted to ask the folks here what their motivations are for reducing penis size. I know for some it's humiliation and feelings of inadequacy, for others it's feminization or sissification, but I just wanted some perspective on it.

Also, very importantly I wanted to ask how it's changed people's feelings, self-esteem or personalities, and if so how much? I'm not sure if the file is right for me, and I just wanted to get an idea.

Thanks a lot :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » January 26th, 2013, 10:47 pm

although I'm curious about the same question, I also wonder if the more appropriate question would be, what interests you? Many times we go into things looking for the norm...when we need to start looking at what we want...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby maskedanonymity » January 26th, 2013, 10:58 pm

@psiboi True, and that is good to keep in mind, though my question about people's motivations doesn't concern whether I'll use the file, I was just curious.

I asked the second question for a guide about me using this particular file or file type, because I wanted to get an idea of some of the psychological effects.

Regardless I appreciate you giving some perspective. It's always a good idea to think with your largest head first, so to speak :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » January 27th, 2013, 8:36 am

This is what my cock looked like this morning. It seems to be as hard as it will get and I even managed to cum at that size.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126378
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Answer for MaskedAnonymous

Postby mondaytuesday » January 27th, 2013, 11:03 am

Here is my morning wood...

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126381

to answer your inquiry MaskedAnonymous, I approached with out of a masochistic curiosity and also to see what such a potential alteration would affect my ever growing need and personal acceptance to become an adult who is regressing more and more every time I am forced to by a friend who can and wants to do regress me.

So far, there is a big pull on listening to the tape and feeling the ever tighter bundle of nerves and tingles that I have remaining. As I make myself look at it and as I begin to really realize a few facts. Such as how long it's been since I have indulged in general adult male behaviors sexually, the new modifications and changes to my personality, my more simplified and challenged ability to make decisions, my ever degenerating interest in sex, my struggle with having a self concept as a man.

It's not an mature penis that is shriveling, it appears to be quickly taking the same journey it made developing through puberty, only in the other direction. I could almost count the dwindling years where I have seen this ever teeny weenie on my body previously.

There is so much of adult male ego and identity wrapped up in sexual development. I am happy. And I am losing it. It is what I want.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Answer for MaskedAnonymous

Postby xavious » January 29th, 2013, 7:39 am

mondaytuesday wrote:There is so much of adult male ego and identity wrapped up in sexual development.

I do find this kind of interesting myself, from a fantasy point of view, at least. I like to think about the fact that males are driven to mate and pass on their seed, so once they reach puberty they begin to produce both the sperm needed to procreate and the testosterone needed to drive them too mate. I like to fantasise about keeping men from achieving puberty, or at least holding it back and that confusing their bodies and making them easy to control and manipulate. I also like to fantasise about this happening to grown men who would know and normally be very driven by their privates, but that would then wane when their ability to produce their precious mating substances was either lessened or halted completely.

Of course for me it's more about the balls, and the penis possibly following suit due to it only being needed to pee and having no reason to have more blood flow and fill it for erections.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

wow

Postby mondaytuesday » January 29th, 2013, 8:48 am

very cool. Just like the castrati.

That sounds like a cool fantasy. I love how specific and actually plausible it is.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby privateidaho03 » January 29th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Sober, personally I think this file would be a terrible idea for you. Mainly because it includes suggestions that make the file and the shrinking process very addicting and pleasurable. There's a good chance you would not be able to set the file aside once you had reached your desired size. Even if you managed to set it aside, the shrinking process may continue indefinitely. The curse is extremely powerful, *permanent*, *lifelong*, and I wouldn't count on Sarnoga ever providing a reversal.

Maybe try EMG's "Curse Penis Shrink--regrow after 9 months" as it is reversible in case you don't like the results.

Sober wrote:I posted this a while back but it got lost in the crowd of posts: "could someone listen to this file for a short period of time, achieve 'some' loss, then stop listening before they became impotent? I'd like to lose maybe an inch or so, but I'd hate to lose my erections"
privateidaho03

Postby ipnosi » January 29th, 2013, 11:02 pm

I'm going to second Mr. Idaho. If you're not looking to lose your erections, I wouldn't listen to this file. I'm only in my first week of listening to hit and my erections are already noticeably softer and less frequent. Which I love! But clearly isn't what you're looking for.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby privateidaho03 » January 29th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Please be aware this file includes suggestions to lower your testosterone levels and reduce testicle size. Repeated use could have profound negative effects on your physical and mental health. As I reported earlier, this file has reduced my testicle size by about 80% in the span of a few months. Testicular tissue is responsible for producing testosterone. No nuts=No T. There's a major part of me that relishes the effects of this file, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about other guys' positive experiences with it. But I also want to protect my physical and mental health and the health of those who are interested in trying the file.

I decided to have my levels tested last week as I have been experiencing low moods and a major drop in energy. My doc discovered that my T level is down to 210 ng/dl (!). Normal, healthy T levels are defined as between 240 and 850 ng/dl, and the average level for a guy my age is 650 ng/dl. The doc didn't hesitate to put me on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) which I may need for the rest of my life.

Guys with low testosterone are 4 time more likely to be diagnosed with clinical depression. Low T also significantly increases your risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cognitive disorders, and osteoporosis.
Symptoms of dangerously low T levels include depression, fatigue, loss of sexual interest, mental fogginess, difficulty concentrating, anxiety, muscle loss, fat gain, decreased facial hair, and a general feeling of not caring about anything. Any of these symptoms could have profound negative effects on your family and your career. Please brothers: have fun here at WMM, but be informed, be responsible, and monitor yourself carefully for these symptoms.
privateidaho03

Postby greatstuffer » January 29th, 2013, 11:31 pm

I'm morbidly curious about the whole thing, I like my size but i do have the occasional fantasy where im being dominated due to a lower stature. I dont feel like i have a strong enough reason to try it but again I'm very curious
greatstuffer

Postby ipnosi » January 30th, 2013, 7:18 am

I would caution you not to try this file though. I started listening because I want to make my weenie teeny. Still I wasn't expecting to enjoy the process so much. I get a giddy little thrill t every sign of my penis and balls shrinking, and I constantly crave activities that will make it shrink even more.

I doubt that listening just once will make you addicted to the wonderful shrinking feeling. But there is a chance it will be the start of your descent into the teeny weeny club ;)
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby xavious » January 30th, 2013, 12:09 pm

Although it's always possible to do some editing to a file you're interested in to remove some of the aspects you are less keen on; make it less permanent, etc.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aleyster » January 30th, 2013, 2:56 pm

I listened to it once, at night... And I could barely sleep that night, I was feeling so aroused, my nipples so sensitive, and the shrinking feeling so arousing... that I wanted it to keep happening all the time.

I didn't listen more, and a week has passed... but I feel the interest growing stronger each day.

Just a word of warning.

Even if I lose the bet... (btw, cloudrider07, we miss more stories of your daily life adventures!!!) I fear I will end up listening to it again.

And that fear and danger is so thrilling....
aleyster

Crap. Back again.

Postby mondaytuesday » January 31st, 2013, 9:33 pm

I'm back again. I wanted to read about the file. Now I really want to hear it again.

Still haven't jacked off in weeks.

I do love to play with it and it tingles and stuff.

That's fun.

Diapers are pretty cool, too. With the powder and all.

I'm gonna listen to some of the other versions that are offered too. Subliminal and binaural.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkphenox » February 1st, 2013, 11:52 pm

I know I am late but I am betting 2.125
darkphenox

Postby Jamess14 » February 3rd, 2013, 6:10 am

Just started listening to this yesterday because frankly, I'm just really curious. I'm 5-6'' and can't really believe it can happen, but still the 'danger' is tempting. If I have anything to report I will.
Jamess14
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » February 3rd, 2013, 6:53 am

You should post pictures from today and how its going on ;)
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Re: Crap. Back again.

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » February 4th, 2013, 12:26 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:I'm back again. I wanted to read about the file. Now I really want to hear it again.

Still haven't jacked off in weeks.

I do love to play with it and it tingles and stuff.

That's fun.

Diapers are pretty cool, too. With the powder and all.

I'm gonna listen to some of the other versions that are offered too. Subliminal and binaural.

im assuming diapers fit better now cause more room? And looks completely flat from the outside of a diaper?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » February 4th, 2013, 4:53 pm

That's true...about my diaper...it belongs in a diaper...

it's gotten worse...

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126701
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

I am such a teeny weenie NOW!

Postby cloudrider07 » February 4th, 2013, 7:16 pm

After my last post I was slightly below four inches long hard. I had enough alarm bells going off to pull out of the fantasy and want it to stop. I can't believe I thought I was going to be immune to this file at first. I went through Friday and I had not noticed the slightest bit of discomfort of pressing on my package from the panties all day. When I went to use the bathroom, I had to pull my weenie out of all of the foreskin that it regressed into. It was inside me soft. The panties, the file and my gf have beaten my weenie.

So Friday night when I saw my girlfriend next I told her I was done with the game. She said that I was wrong for two reasons. I was not done and it wasn't a game anymore. She pushed me hard on the couch with her right arm and held me there. I was amazed by her strength and said wow babe your strong! She said, "do you like that? Feel my arm." My hand went up her arm. She was toned before, but as my hand ran up her forceful arm I felt muscle mass as it strained to hold me down. I was impressed and a little afraid of her power.
She said "for the last 6 weeks that you have been loosing testosterone and your penis and has shrunk below her x b/fs soft size, I have been working out with weights harder that I ever had just strength training. And you could not join me once. I watched you in amazement as your package shriveled, and your body became softer and your persona has become weaker. I could actually physically mark the changes. I decided that I would take this chance to be in charge and make you my girlfriend.
With her strong left hand she grabbed my shriveled package and squeezed hard. "Do you call yourself a man anymore with this? I cant even see a buldge in any of your pants at all anymore" The pain and pleasure ripped through me. "Now I can always see at least some buldge in every man except you."
She said its time for that arm wrestle. We went to the table and she took her shirt off. I was amazed to see her strong body in the light. She stated that If I could resist her or if I could resist the file than I could be done with being emasculated and keep whatever I could left. We arm wrestled and I struggled. I really did, it wasn't a kinky game anymore, I did try. Our hands didn't move. I strained and felt my face go red. I looked up and in my horror I noticed she was calm and composed. She looked into my eyes with a victorious and piercing gaze and said hello girlfriend. Then she put forth way more effort and my hand painfully and steadily went to the table until smack.

She won. She was in her glory and I knew I was her b*&ch. We stood up, and she literally picked my up and brought me to the couch. She threw me on the sofa and sat on my stomach. She pinned me down and took a headset off the end table and put it on my head. "Now try to resist the file" She played it. I said no more please and she just laughed. I tried to stay focused. I could feel her wetness running through her pants and onto my stomach. "I will let you go in 10 minutes and you are free to get up delete the file, and see what normal you can get back to." I got so tired and it didn't help that she was squeezing me so hard between her legs. She was exhausting me and she had so much vitality that I was not a struggle for her. The last thing I heard was her far away giggles as I fell under trance and was so warm and happy. I woke up and later found it was 3 and a half hours later. My girlfriend had gone to the gym, showered and was watching tv when I came to. I asked what happened, and she said" I removed the part that wakes you up and put it on loop. I decided it was time to play with you and I stopped it.

My cock was so sore and flat, it must have been inside out inside me inside the panties. She had me strip and shower. I came back and she asked if I noticed anything different. I said that you are a lot stronger. She said yes, anything else? I couldnt see. She said lay down. She got her toy Mike and nearly sat on my mouth. She put it in and rubbed her clit. "Close your eyes" I felt her warmth as she got closer. Then I felt her mound touch my face. Then I felt a hard nob press against my lips. I was shocked. She pushed further and the nob parted my lips and entered my mouth. "Suck it" I did as I was told and she went wild. I had to use my hand to fuck her with her toy. "Since I saw how effective these files were I have been listening to some to get stronger and grow my clit." If I could have spoke I would had to agree with her" Wave after weave of pleasure went over her for what seemed like hours. Her juices were gushing into my mouth. "Swallow all of it Im sure my estrogen will overpower your little balls now" I must have drank a whole glass of her juices. I didn't know a woman could come so much.

My weenie did get hard. It was nice to feel freedom again and protrude outward. When she had her fun she got off my face and pulled the toy out. She measured me and laughed hard as she said 3.74". "Now you get to finally feel what I have done to you, and remember that tow was your size before the holidays. She slid down on my little member. She envloped my head and then so easily the rest of my shaft. I saw her enlarged clit and marveled. I only felt a warm pool of juices. I didnt feel side walls. I didnt feel anything on my tip. Her face was of huge surprise with a wide open mouth. It turned into a huge smile as she said "wow your in me!? THATS IT! LOL OMG! Watch this," she grabbed my grape sized balls and pulled them toward her. I felt a pop, and then another pop and they were painful. She put my balls in her as well. "Ha you still feel small.
I looked down my whole package looked sucked inside her and saw a giant clit coming down on my groin area. It was all too much and she could tell I was about to come. "No no, I havent taken that stupid pill in weeks"

She squeezed her pussy seemingly so hard that my fully hard cock and balls were easily rejected and forced out of her and bunched up toward my out of her pussy. A few strokes later and I dribbled out a 1/4 teaspoon of clear liquid that dripped down my shaft and my balls hurt so much to do that much. She had easily 30 times more sex juices down my throat and on my face than I could produce. She mush have been fertile as ever. As her humiliation of me continued, she scooped up the drops and put it toward my face. "This is what is left of your maleness" she looked how clear it was and laughed. "I'll take this too" as she brought her hand to her pussy and put my drops as far in her as she could. "Don't worry sweety, I need a man to make me pregnant!"

"Soon you will be in ballet class. I want you toned and dainty and feminine"

I measured this weekend and I was just over 3.5" hard. I was red in the pic posted because it took so much effort to get it up.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby MrLes » February 5th, 2013, 10:09 am

so would impressive....most impressive ....be out of place here?...
seriously... this may sound odd...but WOW...good job...keep it up and keep us posted...
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby lkjhgfd885 » February 5th, 2013, 2:55 pm

To your Girlfriend, bravo. Cloudrider07 never be afraid to keep us updated, or have the one who wears the pants do it. If she would be so kind to start doing the updates. As it seems you are her bitch, it may be more appropriate for her to do it.

But any update is better than none!
lkjhgfd885

Postby privateidaho03 » February 6th, 2013, 4:41 pm

I think we all need to give it up to Sarnoga for offering us this amazing, amazingly effective file. I mean, for any guy who is turned on by humiliation, this is kind of like a Holy Grail. What could be more deliciously emasculating than your man's cock shrink down to a little boy-sized weenie? Who would even imagine this kind of transformation is possible in real life?

Personally, I'm feeling much better after being on testosterone therapy for a couple weeks. My libido is as strong as ever, stronger actually, and my weenie is teenie as ever, and I gotta tell you guys... I went through stages of freaking out and wanting it to stop too. But now as I've gradually come to accept it and see the possibilities, I've gotta say, I LOVE IT and I have no regrets. I'm excited to find a woman. I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to find one as dominant as cloudrider's! But at least a woman who's open to the idea of being with me emotionally but getting her physical needs met by another, one or more well-endowed lovers of her choosing. I have fantasized, almost exclusively, about this kind of scenario for my entire post-pubescent life. And this file makes it possible, makes it the most obvious and natural lifestyle for me actually. My inadequacy to please a woman sexually is so apparent now, my respect and admiration for well-endowed men ("real" men) so complete. I am so turned on by this whole process and witnessing others who are going through it and enjoying it. Thank you, Sarnoga.
privateidaho03

check out the latest pic

Postby cloudrider07 » February 7th, 2013, 6:03 am

I just posted the latest size and a great comparisn photo lineup of my shrinking weenie. Please comment and review on this blog. My girl friend said she will post the next update if she hears enough humiliation over my little weenie and what has happened to satisfy her.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » February 7th, 2013, 10:36 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you'll have nothing left soon. We are a bunch of pathetic little wee wee bois.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » February 7th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » February 7th, 2013, 2:49 pm

i tried it Sunday for the 1st time haven't seen any shrinkage yet :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby masterdo77 » February 7th, 2013, 2:54 pm

regulus wrote:i tried it Sunday for the 1st time haven't seen any shrinkage yet :oops:

You should listen a few times more and we see how good it works
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories