terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby regulus » February 7th, 2013, 5:42 pm

i have been listening to the file from sunday to now ..... all that has happened is i don't stay hard as long and my balls have begun to hurt slightly
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » February 7th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Stick with it! That's how it started with me. It's definitely a gradual decrease in size, but it is shrinking ^_^
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » February 7th, 2013, 6:58 pm

i'm kinda scared to keep going ....but i guess i will ...to bad i don't have a camera
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Re: check out the latest pic

Postby lkjhgfd885 » February 7th, 2013, 8:34 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:I just posted the latest size and a great comparisn photo lineup of my shrinking weenie. Please comment and review on this blog. My girl friend said she will post the next update if she hears enough humiliation over my little weenie and what has happened to satisfy her.

I'm not much on humiliation, as in I don't give it, be enjoy being 2 inches under the national average. That and when you did that comparison you missed a picture, you know the one that shows you well under 4 inches. In that picture you are almost 3.5 inches. Another within half an inch you will literally be half the man you used to be. I'm sure your girlfriend has told you that, but now you have measurements to prove it.

As far as your progress with what you and your GF have done, well that is far better. As someone with a femdom fetish she is doing a good job. Soon I expect she'll become the man and bend you over and fuck you every night. While you tend to her every need. I wonder if she's been giving you post hypnotic suggestion, making you weaker without even knowing. I find all that your GF has done to be very kinky, she found out. Then she progressively got stronger and made you her girlfriend. If ever there is a picture of her new large clit, next to your teenie weenie and its bigger. Well hahaha, a picture is worth 1000 words. I continue to look forward to progress and updates. The fact that she's taken charge and decided that you should listen for a constant 3 hours is further proof you're doomed until she's bored. And I don't think she'll get bored, watching you turn into her bitch is turning her on. Maybe she'll turn you into a woman, you are hers now.
lkjhgfd885

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » February 9th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Since I already lost, should i start listening now?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » February 9th, 2013, 1:02 pm

Sure, you lost and have to pay the bill ;). Keep us updated with pics.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » February 9th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Lol this is evil, making everyone who lost listen for a week. You know many of us are going to become addicted to it by the time the week is over, then we won't stop listening
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » February 9th, 2013, 2:12 pm

Thats right, but you choosed to play and lost. So you have to pay the bill ;). And it wasn't my idea to create this game ;).
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » February 9th, 2013, 4:12 pm

I have dropped below 2" now!!!

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126855
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby MrLes » February 9th, 2013, 4:34 pm

LOL...help nothing ...keep listening
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » February 9th, 2013, 7:35 pm

oh wow i have been listening for 5 days .... i can't stop myself .....it feels too good ....haven't seen any shrinkage yet ....YET :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lilsissybaby » February 10th, 2013, 1:07 pm

I have been listening to this for two days now. and on both occasions I uhm couldnt help myself to rub my nipples and play :oops: I really love the file

The effect so far is that I came while not being entirely hard the second time. It felt really amazing but never expected it that fast! I am gonna keep listening to it for a while
lilsissybaby

woah

Postby legeth » February 10th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Clouds story was just wow. Kind of turned me on too. If I had a girlfriend like that, I would have no problem listening to this file.
legeth

Postby Wantalildick » February 11th, 2013, 4:18 am

All this talk about dick shrinking makes me want to listen to Sarnoga's file everyday :D
Wantalildick

Re: check out the latest pic

Postby masterdo77 » February 11th, 2013, 9:27 am

cloudrider07 wrote:I just posted the latest size and a great comparisn photo lineup of my shrinking weenie. Please comment and review on this blog. My girl friend said she will post the next update if she hears enough humiliation over my little weenie and what has happened to satisfy her.

I like your little worm you have now and the way your girl friend uses you is very interesting for me. But i think it will not stop at 3,5 inch because of the special way you are forced to hear the file and the goddie you get from your gf.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby aleyster » February 12th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Cloudrider07, I think your tiny weenie is on her way to becoming a cute sissy clitty. Your girlfriend is doing a wonderful job in shrinking your maleness down into feminity. I think it's obvious that she's becoming the leading force in your relationship, and I wouldn't be surprised if you started growing little titties soon!! I also think you should tell about the effect of the file on your nipples ;)

Of course... I'm encouraging both of you to post the next update (especially if your girlfriend is the one writing it!!), but on the other side, I don't want to be too blunt... I still risk losing the bet and getting 1 month of listening for talking too much :P
aleyster

Postby teenyweewee » February 12th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I shaved my itty bitty weewee then got a little excited

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126984
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby krazi123 » February 13th, 2013, 1:57 pm

teenyweewee wrote:I shaved my itty bitty weewee then got a little excited

Whoa, is that as big as it gets now? That's gotta be the tiniest weenie I've ever seen. Your balls are definitely getting smaller too, even just from the previous pic you posted. Were they inside of you this time?
krazi123

Postby robindf1 » February 13th, 2013, 2:03 pm

aleyster wrote:Cloudrider07, I think your tiny weenie is on her way to becoming a cute sissy clitty. Your girlfriend is doing a wonderful job in shrinking your maleness down into feminity. I think it's obvious that she's becoming the leading force in your relationship, and I wouldn't be surprised if you started growing little titties soon!! I also think you should tell about the effect of the file on your nipples ;)

Of course... I'm encouraging both of you to post the next update (especially if your girlfriend is the one writing it!!), but on the other side, I don't want to be too blunt... I still risk losing the bet and getting 1 month of listening for talking too much :P
\

It's obvious I'm gonna win, so suck up to me instead~
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby teenyweewee » February 13th, 2013, 2:34 pm

krazi123 wrote:

Whoa, is that as big as it gets now? That's gotta be the tiniest weenie I've ever seen. Your balls are definitely getting smaller too, even just from the previous pic you posted. Were they inside of you this time?

:oops: :oops: Yeah that's as big as it gets now. I don't think my balls were inside I'm not sure. I have been focusing so much on my shrinking dick that I hadn't fully noticed that my balls are teeny now too.

I need to stop listening to the file before I have nothing left down there but it's so addictive.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby krazi123 » February 14th, 2013, 10:56 am

teenyweewee wrote:
:oops: :oops: Yeah that's as big as it gets now.

Sorry buddy - hope I didn't offend you. Just, for some reason, looking at that pic really makes me want to dominate you. :twisted:
krazi123

Postby ipnosi » February 14th, 2013, 11:59 am

I think it's absolutely adorable teeny! And look at those little dribblings ^_^ You totally have to keep listening! I can only hope to have as wonderful success as you have
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » February 14th, 2013, 12:28 pm

krazi123 wrote:

Sorry buddy - hope I didn't offend you. Just, for some reason, looking at that pic really makes me want to dominate you. :twisted:

no you didn't offend me. My tiny wee wee deserves to be humiliated and dominated.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

I was away for what seemed so long

Postby mondaytuesday » February 14th, 2013, 1:47 pm

now I"m back to listen again

i want to listen again

I want the effects
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

The Repurposed Penis

Postby mondaytuesday » February 15th, 2013, 8:21 pm

My latest pictorial evidence of the incredibly accurate elements in the Curse of the Teeny Weenie.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=127083

For me, this is true:
arousal=regression
regression=arousal

So when I succumb to one of my well nourished suggestions and triggers to give me a regressive experience at the control of another, it is arousing. For me being aroused means regressing more. So, I have even further reinforcement that my penis is repurposed to it's earlier days of urinary output only and a bit of a tingle in the tight bundle of nerves.

My penis used to relax and expand when I was aroused. Now, when I am aroused, my teeny weenie shrivels tight and retracts. You can actually watch it, I had someone witness it, when I get aroused, which is a mere tight tingle and isn't sexual anymore, you can see the little bit of flesh quiver and withdraw and shrink and become more and more infantile.

I am happy to have my teeny weenie because when I am having adult grown up time, which I normally do, I can look down at this wee wee and be reminded of the infant baby I truly am on the inside.

It really doesn't matter if I am happy with it or not because it is not in my control. And I am happy to obey the suggestion to listen again and again.

Every time I hear Sarnoga's voice, it tingles and gets tinier and tinier.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

I want a tiny pee wee too..

Postby diapertime » February 15th, 2013, 11:09 pm

I'm gonna start listening nightly... I want this SO BAD!!! I am a bedwetter and wear diapers every night... I want my pee wee to shrink and NEVER get hard again... Only good for peeing in my diapers!!!
diapertime

Re: I want a tiny pee wee too..

Postby masterdo77 » February 16th, 2013, 7:17 am

diapertime wrote:I'm gonna start listening nightly... I want this SO BAD!!! I am a bedwetter and wear diapers every night... I want my pee wee to shrink and NEVER get hard again... Only good for peeing in my diapers!!!

To let us see the difference post a before picture in the Gallery "Show me your cock" section and update them.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » February 16th, 2013, 9:26 am

Im interested whats going on with cloudriders little weenie, how have you been dominanted by your girlfriend?
If you are interested message me here or on Skype (masterdo77). Cam and mic needed, like to see and hear you while under.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Thank Goodness I found a Before Pic

Postby mondaytuesday » February 16th, 2013, 5:01 pm

This is what I saw and enjoyed every day before the curse of the teeny weenie.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=127110
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aleyster » February 18th, 2013, 1:33 pm

We are more than halfway through February, so it's about 10 days before we know the results! Hopefully Cloudrider07 is being happy all this time, and will impress everyone with the final measurement ;)

Meanwhile, it would be nice to know if there was any new interesting things happening lately!
aleyster

Postby robindf1 » February 18th, 2013, 2:53 pm

It's odd he hasn't shown up yet. I think that I'll probably take it, but it's a mite unsettling to not know his progress.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » February 19th, 2013, 7:37 pm

One of the aspects that really intrigues me that tends to get forgotten about, is the state of the balls. I'd love to see more pics, especially for comparison purposes. The fact that at least two people trying these files have mentioned their balls riding higher and going inside them really excites me.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Wantalildick » February 21st, 2013, 11:52 am

So now I decided after posts from this thread and my personal desire for my dick to regress I decided to join the bandwagon as well. :) Going to start today and keep listening to it every night before I go to sleep.
Wantalildick

update

Postby cloudrider07 » February 22nd, 2013, 5:18 am

Hello all. This is coludriders girlfriend. Let me first say, what a hot little site you guys have here. I have been having so much fun with it since I first noticed something a little different with my boyfriend. When I later found the file on his computer and discovered the site, wow, what a time we have had. I especially like some of the dominants posts on this blog and responses I have heard on this thread, since I am leading to the dominant lifestyle myself. I love how real, and effective hypnosis is. My guy would have never had wanted this to happen to him before the file got into his mind. He is a skeptic and it looks like this time curisoity killed the cock. Its funny what the common bs story tries to say about people who are afraid of hypnosis, that it cant make you do anything you don't want to do. They don't tell you the fine print that hypnosis forcibly makes your mind want what the hypnotist wants.
I love being in charge of our relationship now. I love having a shemale as a girlfriend, and I will refer to him as my girlfriend now, yet still call it a him for fun. I am so much stronger than him now. I made him change his doctor to mine which is a younger woman doctor. I made him get a physical a few weeks ago and went with him. I had no problem doing the talking and telling the doc of my "concerns". It was hard to do with a straight face. When she had him take his pants off, I could tell she was surprised at his little package, and tried her hardest not to crack more than a smile that I did see. She ordered a blood test for T levels, which came back as 290. What that means is for his age a normal male will have more than double his T levels and a veril male will have triple or more of this man juice than he does. After his follow up visit a few days ago, his T was down even more to 270 after I had him listening to the file all the free time he had between appointments. The doc confirmed my g/fs earlier thoughts, and said it seems like the blood flow to that area of his body is constricted. Oh they also had a seamen test. After he jerked off in the bottle and went to the lab tech. LOL she asked if he got it all in the bottle and said they really needed at least half a teaspoon. I confirmed that thats all he could do. A few clear blobs on the bottom of the jar. Obviously that came back, and I was right, he couldn't get me pregnant in 100 years on my most fertile days. She recommended some meds, but of corse for now we said no after she said aside from weakness and loss of male characteristics, he is not in the danger level.

So I have been sending him down the path of being a cuckold. I crave big cock, 6" or bigger. 6 inches is big to me now since my g/f is about 3.5" at best. SO bad news for some of you because the shrinkage has really slowed down and it may be at its finished point soon. Im glad he can still get erect because our humiliation games and how small he feels in me is so much fun. I am flirting with guys in front of him. WIth the shape i'm in I get a lot of attention. Whenever we go out, I make sure he is in the tightest pants I can reveal him in. As it turns out he is getting little to no POSITIVE attention from women, who I know are laughing at him. So I flirt in front of him, and someday Im sure I will take another man to bed with us. Maybe the guy from ballet.

So Ballet class. I made him go. His first class he thought he could wear sweat pants. There is another man in class. He is bi and buff with a huge package. I know because the class attire even for men is tights. What better way. If any of you had seen a real man in ballet, you can easily tell how strong they are and how huge they can be. SO after Jenny had a talk with him, he now knows he must wear tights. So the funniest thing was last weekend when I took him. There was just little tiny bumps where a package should be. And all of the 7 women in the room knew it. Jenny made him stand in front of class and streatch showing them his lack of size. They couldnt hold it and laughed out loud. Jenny had a pic taken with the Gus and him for her marketing to show men take class to. It looked like a softball next to a golf ball.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby masterdo77 » February 22nd, 2013, 5:55 am

Thank you for your sight of the things and i like how you treating him. Please inform us how it goes on.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » February 22nd, 2013, 7:34 am

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Re: update

Postby masterdo77 » February 22nd, 2013, 11:06 am

cloudrider07 wrote: . Jenny had a pic taken with the Gus and him for her marketing to show men take class to. It looked like a softball next to a golf ball.

Would you show it to us? :twisted:
If you are interested message me here or on Skype (masterdo77). Cam and mic needed, like to see and hear you while under.
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

What next

Postby lkjhgfd885 » February 22nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

You going to make him Bi? Make him warm up your new boyfriends, eat you out after they finish.

How has the hypnosis files been working on you, your GF mentioned one that grows your clit. I don't remember seeing that one on here, but I could have missed. I've been pondering how that's been doing.

Also do you ever plan on trying the penis growth files on him? Or any other files in general?
lkjhgfd885

Postby aleyster » February 22nd, 2013, 2:54 pm

hmm guess I should start listening, because he won't shrink 1.25 inches in just 6 days :P
aleyster

Postby masterdo77 » February 22nd, 2013, 3:06 pm

The next guy :). We await your before pic ;).
masterdo77
Regular
Regular

Postby BearBoy83 » February 22nd, 2013, 4:54 pm

everyone who listens to this file must also shave their pubic hair :D
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » February 22nd, 2013, 10:11 pm

Here are what my results are...
i really wish i'd taken "before" pics, but i think that there's not quite as much doubt that there is actual shrinking going on with these files... :oops:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=74392

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=89661
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » February 23rd, 2013, 11:47 am

It sounds to me that cloudrider has (and makes for) a wonderful girlfriend! What a lucky couple they are ^_^

EDIT 2/24.13: Fixed a typo
Last edited by ipnosi on February 23rd, 2013, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » February 23rd, 2013, 9:40 pm

ipnosi wrote:It sounds to me that cloudrider has (and makes for) a wonderful girlfriend! What a lcky couple they are ^_^

Hummmm :roll: Really Now 8)
Tangy
Guru
Guru

WHat Ive been up to

Postby cloudrider07 » February 24th, 2013, 9:36 am

Besides toying with my girlfriend, I have been listening to the File Muscle, penis, and testosterone growth. It is for males but men and women are not that different when you really get down it. Hypnosis, dominance, submission, exercise, can really blur the lines. It has helped me with my workouts and go up in weight. It has enlarged my clit, when aroused, but I will not be showing myself, thats for my shrinking g/f. I respect Gus as he is a real man, and would not post a pic of him either. But if you like I will show a pic of my little girl's bulge in ballet tights, or lack of. Then feel free to google pics of men in tights in ballet and see what a real man looks like down there.
I have been making his little weenie cum as much as it can after listening to the file. It looks like he will not loose the ability to get hard somewhat which is fine from this file alone. I do so because I know it strains his balls. Anything that strains his balls I think will be helping to reduce them. I then put his little drops on the dildo and show him how little it covers before I put it in myself and cum all over his face. So my latest fantasy is to have Gus over, or another real man who is willing to let me suck him hard in front of my g/f. I will also suck little weenie hard and compare the two. The guy should be at least 8 inches and be able to cum a lot. How do you think that would look to a under 3.5" weenie? I would play with both cocks, giving the larger more attention of corse. I will make the little one cum, or dribble on the big one, lubing it up. I will laugh how little it will do this. Then I will bring the real cock to orgasm. I will laugh and moan as I and my g/f watch as the massive cock forcibly shoots wave after wave of thick white cum all over his little weenie, completely covering his weenie and balls with potent baby juice. It will be so covered it will be hard to tell it even is a package and more look like a cum dump. I will then have my g/f try to fuck me. I will do this over and over with whoever I choose until I get pregnant with my g/f fucking me while covered in real mans cum. Nothing will be more humiliating than having my g/f, then to be my wife, being the only one to fuck me yet another mans cum will overpower his and my wife will make me pregnant with someone else's baby. Of corse he will raise it and make a nice homemaker for our modern family.
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby lkjhgfd885 » February 24th, 2013, 11:35 am

Well, boundaries are boundaries I could comment on it but naaaaaaa.

Glad to hear you have plans for your girlfriend, how far are you really going to go with her/him? You going to start having her listen to more feminization files. Or are you going to keep him like that, with an increasingly shriveled cock and too weak to do anything about it. While you cover him in other men's cum then fuck him.

That's a pretty good mind fuck on its own.
lkjhgfd885

Postby regulus » February 24th, 2013, 8:09 pm

yeah i stoped after a week ... i might give it another go sometime ....lucky cloud V.V :oops:
Last edited by regulus on February 25th, 2013, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » February 24th, 2013, 8:43 pm

How totally emasculating it must be for your g/f to be forced to use his teeny weenie to push a real man's cum deep into your pussy! I certainly hope that you choose to use Gus or one of your g/f's friends so she can always be humiliated in the presence of your chosen mate
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Not sure how, but it continues...

Postby mondaytuesday » February 24th, 2013, 10:51 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=127581

it belongs in a diaper, so I have been instructed to be diapered 24/7 forever now.

being in a waddle maker diaper is making my regression moments stronger and unstoppable and easily triggered by the way I am treated and spoken to

me thinks there is less hormones and genetic gunk now cause i got a peepee like when i was widdle long time ago.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkphenox » February 28th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Well we are down to the last hour, I can't wait to find out who the winners are.
darkphenox

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories