Postby Balletboy » March 1st, 2013, 7:47 am

Me too.
Balletboy

Postby robindf1 » March 3rd, 2013, 9:35 pm

robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Khas » March 3rd, 2013, 10:10 pm

Does anyone know the final measurement? If so all they have to do is go back to my post and see who won.
Khas
Regular
Regular

Remnder Of The Rules

Postby Balletboy » March 4th, 2013, 11:53 am

Just remember that all losers will have to listen to The Curse Of The Teenie Weenie file at least once a day for a week and report the results.

The winner gets to choose one of the losers who will listen at least once a day for a full month. The chosen one must post a before picture of his dick and follow on picture at the endof every week listening to the file.

There's a whole group of us who will be listening to the file for a least a week. Lots of shrinking is going to happen shortly.
Balletboy

Postby PowerHoden » March 4th, 2013, 2:10 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » March 4th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Not if no one posts the proof~

^+^
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

And the winner is

Postby cloudrider07 » March 4th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Nostromo is the winner at 3.5" hard! Your going to be the only man left in this group of betters.

I posted 3 pics showing the lack of my girlfriends maleness. One is of him in dance tights. The seam parts his tiny package just right, and tell me it doesnt look like a camel toe!!! HAHA.

Another is his hard on next to the toy Mike which was close to his starting size. The last is of him flaccid of the whole package. I threw that in because there were some requests to see the whole thing and what happened to it. I also showed it for any of the doubters because if you showed me that hard on pic of him, I would have never guessed that that was hard unless I saw how small it actually got soft.

Fun fact, the average male testicle is 2" long, LONGER THAN HIS FLACCID WEENIE. His balls are only 1" long now but I didn't measure them earlier. The only reason they seem to reach the 2 inch mark is because they are brought out and forward so you can see them in the pic. His softie is pulling back in as you can see. The head can not pass the foreskin soft and the foreskin is almost and sometimes is completely closed around the top. I don't know what else one would need to see this file is very effective. And now you other guys who lost the bet are going to shrink too! All of the losers have to listen for two weeks. Thinking of all those weenies shrinking for me will get me so wet. Go ahead and try to resist the feeling after you start listening to the file. Resist Sarnogas voice as it pops into your head throughout the day as hard as you can and shrink even more for me. Then after two weeks good luck trying to stop. LOL.

What do you guys think of my girlfriend's "call it a cock"
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » March 4th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Re: And the winner is

Postby robindf1 » March 4th, 2013, 9:49 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:Nostromo is the winner at 3.5" hard! Your going to be the only man left in this group of betters.

I posted 3 pics showing the lack of my girlfriends maleness. One is of him in dance tights. The seam parts his tiny package just right, and tell me it doesnt look like a camel toe!!! HAHA.

Another is his hard on next to the toy Mike which was close to his starting size. The last is of him flaccid of the whole package. I threw that in because there were some requests to see the whole thing and what happened to it. I also showed it for any of the doubters because if you showed me that hard on pic of him, I would have never guessed that that was hard unless I saw how small it actually got soft.

Fun fact, the average male testicle is 2" long, LONGER THAN HIS FLACCID WEENIE. His balls are only 1" long now but I didn't measure them earlier. The only reason they seem to reach the 2 inch mark is because they are brought out and forward so you can see them in the pic. His softie is pulling back in as you can see. The head can not pass the foreskin soft and the foreskin is almost and sometimes is completely closed around the top. I don't know what else one would need to see this file is very effective. And now you other guys who lost the bet are going to shrink too! All of the losers have to listen for two weeks. Thinking of all those weenies shrinking for me will get me so wet. Go ahead and try to resist the feeling after you start listening to the file. Resist Sarnogas voice as it pops into your head throughout the day as hard as you can and shrink even more for me. Then after two weeks good luck trying to stop. LOL.

Heh. ONE week, little missy. And I feel totally safe in saying that guy probably won't post again.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ipnosi » March 4th, 2013, 10:12 pm

Oh my! His penis is so cute and little now, even calling it a teeny weeny seems ridiculous. It's practically nothing but a sissy clitty now.

It would be weird for me to have entered the wager since I've been listening to the file for one month of my own volition. However, the thought that I would be shrinking my weewee, not for myself, but for you, Miss. Mmm it makes my weewee tingle and shrink ^_^
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » March 5th, 2013, 2:18 am

well i already listened to the file a week am i excluded?( no change except for my balls hurt a lill) :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » March 5th, 2013, 5:03 am

Could you post a link to the pictures? I can't seem to find them. Thanks.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » March 5th, 2013, 5:16 am

PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » March 5th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Thanks. I found it later, but needed to log off due to work. (I had been looking under "weenie" and "teenie."
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » March 6th, 2013, 6:41 pm

I, for one, am not doin' anything until the winner posts~ It's only fair. =3
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Khas » March 6th, 2013, 7:20 pm

same here
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby NOSTR0M0 » March 6th, 2013, 8:53 pm

I choose Regulus
NOSTR0M0

Postby regulus » March 6th, 2013, 10:08 pm

What!? really .....O.O crap 8O
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkphenox » March 6th, 2013, 10:39 pm

I know I don't have too but I will be starting a journal to track my progress, I am starting to listen tomorrow, or tonight.
darkphenox

Postby regulus » March 6th, 2013, 10:49 pm

i guess i will start tonight or tomorrow ......>.< i hope i don't shrink to much ..
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » March 6th, 2013, 11:20 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=127981

I guess I can't get out of it anymore...
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby regulus » March 6th, 2013, 11:57 pm

i will start tomorrow after noon and add a before picture .. i will listen to curse teeny weeny for 1 month 1 time a day .... and at the end of every 7 days add pics of my progress ( is this right?)...... i just hope i have a weeny left after this.... should i start a new topic page or just post here?.........
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Khas » March 7th, 2013, 11:12 am

I will start today and will have a picture of my cock up soon. Its one week once a day right?
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » March 7th, 2013, 1:54 pm

PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » March 7th, 2013, 10:12 pm

ok so my camera is being stupid but here is a starting pic at 4'' at day 1

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=128020

i'll have to fix my camera for next week's report

this is flaccid
hard is about 5'' or so
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » March 10th, 2013, 5:51 am

I got a problem, this file is quite long and I can't maintain trance for 40 min. Anyone have success with the short 'Dick and Ball Shrinkage'?
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » March 10th, 2013, 9:47 pm

i guess this would be easier if i had some motivation
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » March 11th, 2013, 12:50 am

Yeah. I'm too afraid. ._.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » March 11th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby Dazkid33 » March 11th, 2013, 8:31 pm

cloudrider07 wrote:Nostromo is the winner at 3.5" hard! Your going to be the only man left in this group of betters.

Not necessarily related to this post in general, more as to direct this post to you, but I'm certain a lot of us are interested in seeing the effects of those files you used on your body. It's more than worthy for a success story, especially since they worked on the opposite intended gender!
Dazkid33

Postby Tangy » March 11th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Dazkid33 wrote:

Not necessarily related to this post in general, more as to direct this post to you, but I'm certain a lot of us are interested in seeing the effects of those files you used on your body. It's more than worthy for a success story, especially since they worked on the opposite intended gender!

Has your penis receded yet? :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby regulus » March 11th, 2013, 9:41 pm

hey i never said i wasn't going to do it ... my boxes feel bigger >.<
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » March 11th, 2013, 10:35 pm

PowerHoden wrote:Seriously boys. You made the bet and now take the consequences.

Its an debt of honour. Not keeping your dept makes you even more pathetic than an small dick.

Meh. Every time I try I get to scared and my heart pounds. I can't get a good trance and I'm too afraid. ._.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » March 12th, 2013, 10:41 am

robindf1 wrote:
Meh. Every time I try I get to scared and my heart pounds. I can't get a good trance and I'm too afraid. ._.

From what I've read and heard about this file being in a good trance or not will make no difference. The power this file has is well unnatural.

You would be crazy if you were not afraid. The fact is you tried and your mind knows your trying so it will accept this file it may take a bit longer to act but when it comes to this file "Resistance is futile".
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby robindf1 » March 12th, 2013, 4:08 pm

I know...but I'm still too scared. XD
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dazkid33 » March 12th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Tangy, I had discovered this thread long after this contest closed. I am really into cloudrider and his girlfriend's story, and do hope such a thing could happen with myself... Though, I would want consent from my girlfriend, first. I wouldn't do this file otherwise, as I have a personal affinity with bigger 'packages,' myself. :oops:
Dazkid33

Postby robindf1 » March 14th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Still too scared. How can I push past that, get psyched into listening? Do other people have to push me, or is there something I can do?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Be Aware of How Susceptible We Are of Being Infantilized

Postby mondaytuesday » March 15th, 2013, 10:02 am

Of course it doesn't last for too long, but having the reduced sized teeny weenie has made me very susceptible to being infantilized or babied or regressed to kid/toddler age mentally and emotionally.

I admit and accept that I am an adult man who has a strong part of me that needs and wants to be taken and reduced down into the nursery every now and then.

Having the reduced weenie has given my hypnotic training for regression a strong trigger and foothold. If someone takes pleasure or amusement in making a grown man "fall down and go boom", then this curse has given me an frequent wave of dizziness and confusion whenever I see it and am reminded of the baby I truly am.

Be warned that this curse makes the baby or little guy within you very, very strong and present.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Be Aware of How Susceptible We Are of Being Infantilized

Postby Tangy » March 15th, 2013, 11:07 am

mondaytuesday wrote:Of course it doesn't last for too long, but having the reduced sized teeny weenie has made me very susceptible to being infantilized or babied or regressed to kid/toddler age mentally and emotionally.

I admit and accept that I am an adult man who has a strong part of me that needs and wants to be taken and reduced down into the nursery every now and then.

Having the reduced weenie has given my hypnotic training for regression a strong trigger and foothold. If someone takes pleasure or amusement in making a grown man "fall down and go boom", then this curse has given me an frequent wave of dizziness and confusion whenever I see it and am reminded of the baby I truly am.

Be warned that this curse makes the baby or little guy within you very, very strong and present.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT! :o

I am going Listen to the file on Panasonic heads phones On a loop volume levels adjusted and over lap the sound on two different players and shrink my penis to baby size too. ~" :o "~
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Go For It

Postby mondaytuesday » March 15th, 2013, 11:19 am

Go for it, Tangy!

You'll find that everytime you go the restroom, you will be reminded that you are truly a baby pretending to be grown up.

What a good boy, you are! It's baby time for you and once you get your weenie reversed back to how it used to be, your baby time will get stronger and stronger.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelharley » March 15th, 2013, 8:53 pm

I find boys much more interesting when their manhood is slowly shrinking away. If you're on the fence, I suggest you go for it.

Who knows, you might even find you like it more than you thought ;)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » March 16th, 2013, 2:51 am

Yeah, sorry, but I just cant force myself to listen.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Well, then...

Postby mondaytuesday » March 16th, 2013, 5:27 am

robindf1 wrote:Yeah, sorry, but I just cant force myself to listen.

Well, then, I would say you made a wise choice considering the amount of us who jumped on it rather quickly while we probably only half imagined it could ever really do it. Now, you know for a fact that it can do it.

So, as I said, wise choice, especially if you enjoy having the physically developed sexual characteristics of an adult male. And, furthermore, if you are fond of your firm grasp on your self perception as being adjacent with your years.

I've lost one and am beginning to loose the other.

Somehow, as horrifying as it all is, it has become my utmost desire, want, pleasure, and need.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby paulsd23 » March 16th, 2013, 6:56 am

im gonna try it wish me :D
paulsd23

Re: Well, then...

Postby robindf1 » March 17th, 2013, 7:43 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
robindf1 wrote:Yeah, sorry, but I just cant force myself to listen.

Well, then, I would say you made a wise choice considering the amount of us who jumped on it rather quickly while we probably only half imagined it could ever really do it. Now, you know for a fact that it can do it.

So, as I said, wise choice, especially if you enjoy having the physically developed sexual characteristics of an adult male. And, furthermore, if you are fond of your firm grasp on your self perception as being adjacent with your years.

I've lost one and am beginning to loose the other.

Somehow, as horrifying as it all is, it has become my utmost desire, want, pleasure, and need.

Yeah...I really want it though. I want it but I get too worked up and scared. I feel like I need someone's help to do it, but I don't know anyone who would try and command me and force me. Not to be a...something, but if anyone wants to try to make me, I'd welcome it.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PowerHoden » March 18th, 2013, 7:38 am

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby krazi123 » March 24th, 2013, 12:48 pm

LOL I can see the tumbleweeds in this thread. I guess you've gotta grow a pair before you can lose 'em :twisted:
krazi123

Postby PowerHoden » March 24th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » March 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm

PowerHoden wrote:
krazi123 wrote:LOL I can see the tumbleweeds in this thread. I guess you've gotta grow a pair before you can lose 'em :twisted:

So true. I mentioned that earlier already as well. We should teamup and get over to those bad loser of the bet and bondage them and force them to listen to the file for 5 hours straight.

*scared but kind of turned on*
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby robindf1 » March 24th, 2013, 11:01 pm

What did you expect, though? Nothing is really compelling anyone to listen.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories