terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Marchasfun » May 25th, 2015, 2:44 am

No results yet. I wish someone was near me doing this file with me.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » May 25th, 2015, 9:48 am

@Mondaytuesday i wish i had that kind of success you've had <3 but as frequent i've been listening i haven't shrunk much more (i should take pictures)

but i've lost flaccid length but i can still have erections and i haven't lost a bit of size when *ahem* at full attention though my balls have shrunk just a lil.

but since listening i've had stronger urges to wear my Diaper (i have a AIO Cloth one :3)

i can tell it is sticking but i have such a hard time trancing ;-; any times for someone to have better luck? (i want to me so all i have is a teeny lil nub w/ just a flat stretch of skin Where my balls will be :3)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » May 26th, 2015, 12:48 pm

How about some videos of people playing with their tiny members for us? :)

I'd especially love to see cloudrider07, MondayTuesday and GreenFuzzball (if we ever see him again) - plus anyone else that's up for it - do it!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterDrayke » May 26th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Chibisuke wrote:@Mondaytuesday i wish i had that kind of success you've had <3 but as frequent i've been listening i haven't shrunk much more (i should take pictures)

but i've lost flaccid length but i can still have erections and i haven't lost a bit of size when *ahem* at full attention though my balls have shrunk just a lil.

but since listening i've had stronger urges to wear my Diaper (i have a AIO Cloth one :3)

i can tell it is sticking but i have such a hard time trancing ;-; any times for someone to have better luck? (i want to me so all i have is a teeny lil nub w/ just a flat stretch of skin Where my balls will be :3)

Give my version a try. See if switching it up helps. :)
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby regulus » May 27th, 2015, 8:24 pm

[quote="Marchasfun"]No results yet. I wish someone was near me doing this file with me.[/quote

I'll do the file with ya
talk me into hypnosis
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby teenyweewee » May 30th, 2015, 5:29 pm

Here's a video of me trying my best to jerk my teeny weenie. I've put my username and WWM (Warp My Mind) in the description to prove I uploaded it.

A hypnotist friend made it so I develop a bad stutter when I get aroused.

http://alphamusclehunks.tumblr.com/post/120305053949/teenyweewee-wmm

:oops: :oops:
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Re: Bigger

Postby pacifi3r » June 1st, 2015, 9:21 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
Logan429 wrote:
cloudrider07 wrote:Hi Logan,

Do you feel superior to use who have had manhood shrunk down so much?
If you liked a chick that was with one of us that you know has shrunk, would you use this to take her?

Well I suppose there's some sort of primal superiority that I do feel to those who have shrunken manhood. I wouldn't steal any chicks though,I have my girl. But if it were someone else who still had their manhood and knew that you didn't, then they could most likely take your girl :P When you shrink your penis, its much more than your penis that your shrinking. You confidence and assurance also goes with it :P

Logan, I have no resistance but to respond to your powerful statement. I'm drawn to the energy I can feel in your confident masculinity that comes through your words. 19 year old man, at his prime, nice big cock, and a girlfriend to worship his masculine glory and please his mighty cock, while she is overwhelmingly pleased by your cock and your presence.

I'm sorry, I can't believe I just gushed on so about you, I couldn't help but to feel it and let you know, since you are clearly my superior.

As a reference, here's the cock I had since growing out of puberty and had up until the pull toward my new fate.

I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend now and haven't looked for one since the curse file's effects on my body and my self. I can't even imagine how nervous and embarrassing it would be for me to be making out with someone since the file set out having my body's processes be reprogrammed in order to create a teeny weenie out of my cock. I'm shaking now just thinking how humiliating it would be to have someone reach for my cock through my pants and feel nothing. I can't believe this has happened to me and that I grow more and more into wanting to be this way. This was not how I was before.

There's no way I would stand a chance with a girl or guy having sexual interest in me, especially not if a guy like you were around and could sense their masculine & complete adult superiority over me.

I do have wishes now that perhaps a dominant woman, or a dominant man, or a dominant couple would take interest in having amusement & an interest in demonstrating their power by taking me, as a man, and use my shrunken manhood to easily regress me in humiliating ways. By doing so, they will swiftly conquer me as a possession for their use. I just hope there are femdoms who wish to see another male dominated into a reduced, insignificant, degraded state of being helpless to their control. I'd like to think some straight guy might find it cool to humiliate a fellow man by babifying me and taking me out of reach of my own adult male status, while they increase their own. Maybe even a gay guy might want to possess a man for their personal slave, held in the bondage of infantile diapers and gagged with huge pacifiers and strapped into cribs, caged like a man is when he is a mere baby. And in so doing, take away more and more of my maleness, my adultness, my energy, so that it will increase their own in balance.

Tonight I took this photo.
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154538

I can't believe how my teeny weeny remains affected and even shrinks more and more. I'm less than a teeny weenie now. What I have is pretty much equal in development stage to an infant less than 12 months.

I tried to get my baby bits to get big just now. This is how much as they could grow.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154541

You can see that it is getting longer there, it's pretty good size in that one.

oh, who am i kidding. No, it's not. A friend recently sent me a chastity cage to where. I couldn't wear it, at all because i didn't have enough penis to even hold up the thick plastic penis shaped case.

Here's two more that I took tonight. I spend much of my time now, every day like this. I do it because my little wee wee belongs in a diaper. When I wear a diaper, my teeny weenie spends more time shrinking and I gain more strength and realness to my increasing infantile tendencies.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154544

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154546

as usual mondaytuesday, hearing from you is wonderful and adorable at the same time :D you have such a cute tiny button peepee there, I can't help to wonder what would the average woman reaction would be like, may be a little bit of laughing but also some heartwarming as well, I mean just look at it, you're just a tiny baby :)
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Re: Bigger

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2015, 9:34 pm

pacifi3r wrote:

as usual mondaytuesday, hearing from you is wonderful and adorable at the same time :D you have such a cute tiny button peepee there, I can't help to wonder what would the average woman reaction would be like, may be a little bit of laughing but also some heartwarming as well, I mean just look at it, you're just a tiny baby :)

pacifi3r, your words are so full of what is true and real for me. I thank you, so much for writing them to me here.

I wonder now, too, about being exposed and standing in front of the average woman and experience her reaction to seeing me. I imagine it being just like you said, laughing and heartwarming because I look at it again and I see that I'm just a tiny baby. I have such a cute tiny button peepee.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154737

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154740

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154742
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2015, 9:37 pm

MasterDrayke wrote:
Chibisuke wrote:@Mondaytuesday i wish i had that kind of success you've had <3 but as frequent i've been listening i haven't shrunk much more (i should take pictures)

Give my version a try. See if switching it up helps. :)

I'm listening to the MasterDrayke right now. Thanks for suggesting this to Chibisuke. I thought I might take the suggestion, too.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » June 2nd, 2015, 9:40 pm

do take pictures and post them. Thanks for wishing that. That's how it started happening for me. What you swish for often has a habit of coming true.

The diaper urges are so strong for me, too, Chibisuke. Diapers and more.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

My Bits Were Shrinking Tighter Than Ever Last Night

Postby mondaytuesday » June 3rd, 2015, 11:37 pm

Two pictures that I took last night after I was led into further shrinking and regression by a submissive friend, who is much more a mature, grown man than I am now.

I took these photos last night.

I believe this is the most reduced my bits have gone. I seem to be going further and further in to a design conceived by others and all I can think about it how I stupidly want to keep going further and further in to their plan.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154762

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154765
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shai » June 4th, 2015, 12:37 pm

Wow, it's so tiny!

I've listened to the alternate version of this file for a few times, but I've been playing some games on my computer in the meantime, so I didn't trance deeply. I'm not sure whether the file is working 'cause I can still get hard, but I'd love to make it work.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterDrayke » June 5th, 2015, 7:06 pm

Shai wrote:Wow, it's so tiny!

I've listened to the alternate version of this file for a few times, but I've been playing some games on my computer in the meantime, so I didn't trance deeply. I'm not sure whether the file is working 'cause I can still get hard, but I'd love to make it work.

I've found that most people get more results from my files when they spend some time relaxing before listening (glass of wine, shower, calming music, etc) and lie down with their eyes closed while listening. You'll get results in time.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Re: My Bits Were Shrinking Tighter Than Ever Last Night

Postby MasterDrayke » June 5th, 2015, 7:07 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:Two pictures that I took last night after I was led into further shrinking and regression by a submissive friend, who is much more a mature, grown man than I am now.

I took these photos last night.

I believe this is the most reduced my bits have gone. I seem to be going further and further in to a design conceived by others and all I can think about it how I stupidly want to keep going further and further in to their plan.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154762

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=154765

Very nice. Talk about results! There's almost nothing there. I hope my version of the file had a hand in that. :twisted:
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby Shai » June 6th, 2015, 1:56 pm

MasterDrayke wrote:

I've found that most people get more results from my files when they spend some time relaxing before listening (glass of wine, shower, calming music, etc) and lie down with their eyes closed while listening. You'll get results in time.

Thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do ;-) Also, do you think that it's neccessary to actually lay down and listen instead of, like in my case, playing some computer games? It feels like I'm in some sort of trance, just kinda different.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterDrayke » June 6th, 2015, 5:04 pm

Shai wrote:
MasterDrayke wrote:

Thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do ;-) Also, do you think that it's neccessary to actually lay down and listen instead of, like in my case, playing some computer games? It feels like I'm in some sort of trance, just kinda different.

Everyone's different, but most people get better results when they stop doing other things and just lie down with their eyes closed. You'd be surprised at how nice it can feel too to just totally let go of the world around you for a few minutes.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » June 10th, 2015, 3:46 am

mondaytuesday wrote:

do take pictures and post them. Thanks for wishing that. That's how it started happening for me. What you swish for often has a habit of coming true.

The diaper urges are so strong for me, too, Chibisuke. Diapers and more.

still hunting for my iPhone which is my only half-decent cam these days (dont think you'd appreciate images taken from the rather crap-ass quality that the 3DS Camera produces) my house is a mess so i'll update when i can take images but *blush* my AIO cloth diaper is pink..
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » June 12th, 2015, 7:45 pm

MasterDrayke wrote:

Very nice. Talk about results! There's almost nothing there. I hope my version of the file had a hand in that. :twisted:

I believe your version has hand in it. Definitely in the continuing results.

After reading your response, I'm getting it ready to listen to again.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » June 12th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Chibisuke wrote:

still hunting for my iPhone which is my only half-decent cam these days (dont think you'd appreciate images taken from the rather crap-ass quality that the 3DS Camera produces) my house is a mess so i'll update when i can take images but *blush* my AIO cloth diaper is pink..

Pink? How interesting. I bet pink would be neat, as a color for a cloth diaper, now that you've mentioned it.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterDrayke » June 13th, 2015, 3:39 am

mondaytuesday wrote:
MasterDrayke wrote:

I believe your version has hand in it. Definitely in the continuing results.

After reading your response, I'm getting it ready to listen to again.

What a good boy. I'm glad to hear that. Keep me updated on your progress. I believe you have my email.
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » June 13th, 2015, 6:38 am

He really is such a good boy isn't he MasterDrayke? I enjoy seeing his progress as well...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » June 14th, 2015, 12:15 am

psiboi1977 wrote:He really is such a good boy isn't he MasterDrayke? I enjoy seeing his progress as well...

Thank you, psiboi1977. I'm happy you enjoy seeing my progress. I really want to thank you for calling me a good boy. It feels really good.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » June 23rd, 2015, 11:14 pm

Progress report anyone?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Started listening yesterday

Postby Gordie773 » June 24th, 2015, 8:32 am

Well I found this file and started listening yesterday. To start I already have a small penis to begin with, and have been humiliated all my life with it. For some reason I find it a turn on to think of it getting smaller, balls included and to lose the erection totally. I listened 4times yesterday before bed, then went to bed and put it on while I slept so that it would repeat it shows it played another 5times before I turned it off in the middle of the night. I just got out of the shower where I usually have a stroke session and I could not get hard, also my balls seem much tighter to my body already. The craziest thing though is in the file it has you get aroused by your nipples (I have never had any interest in my nipples) but now am finding it erotic to pull and tweak them, just as the file instructs. I truly hope to find that this really does work and the shrinking is substantial. Amazing file.
Gordie773

Postby foxbarking » June 24th, 2015, 9:26 am

diode168 wrote:Progress report anyone?

I have a sliver over half an inch left from my former 8.5", but it's not progress really. It's been that way for about a year and a half :)

Been a while. I hope everyone is doing good and losing length :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » June 24th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Wow fox. I remember when you started listening I would never have guessed you would become so tiny.

Gordie it looks like your journey is beginning. If you don't mind me asking what's your current size?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Gordie773 » June 24th, 2015, 5:54 pm

diode168 wrote:Wow fox. I remember when you started listening I would never have guessed you would become so tiny.

Gordie it looks like your journey is beginning. If you don't mind me asking what's your current size?

diode168,

Currently I am small 3hard and 1.5 soft so hopefully this will not take too long to get really small. My balls are about the size of a golf ball but really want them to shrink big time. My nipples today have been so sensitive and I even started using clothespins on them never done that before LOL. Finding it hard to get hard, but cant stop listening.
Gordie773

Postby diode168 » June 24th, 2015, 7:24 pm

Starting at 3! We've had people start at 9-10 inchs and end up at less than two so it will be interesting to see what you end up with.

Heck as fox just mentioned he was 8.5 and now is about 0.5.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Gordie773 » June 24th, 2015, 7:27 pm

diode168 wrote:Starting at 3! We've had people start at 9-10 inchs and end up at less than two so it will be interesting to see what you end up with.

Exactly why i am excited!!!!! i am small now but want it super small. So very excited and scared of what is ahead.
Gordie773

Postby diode168 » June 24th, 2015, 7:40 pm

I reckon super small will be big compared with what you will end up with. Make sure you keep us informed. If you have any issues feel free to pm me.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby MasterDrayke » June 24th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Gordie773 wrote:
diode168 wrote:Starting at 3! We've had people start at 9-10 inchs and end up at less than two so it will be interesting to see what you end up with.

Exactly why i am excited!!!!! i am small now but want it super small. So very excited and scared of what is ahead.

The one guy I know on a personal level who listened to my version of the file and was already small has basically no balls now (they stay inside him at all times) and a button that only grows an inch or so just as he's cumming.

And he wasn't quite as small as you so this should be interesting. :twisted:
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » June 25th, 2015, 6:44 am

diode168 wrote:Wow fox. I remember when you started listening I would never have guessed you would become so tiny.

Yup, it got to under an inch while I was still posting. It was weird, but I've also been put in diapers so it works... :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » June 25th, 2015, 6:46 am

Gordie773 wrote:

Yup you might end up with nothing. In the meantime, though, you're rather hung compared to some of us :) just playing
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnobro92 » June 27th, 2015, 2:39 pm

foxbarking wrote:

I have a sliver over half an inch left from my former 8.5", but it's not progress really. It's been that way for about a year and a half :)

You have any pics in the gallery? I couldn't find anything earlier.
hypnobro92
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » June 29th, 2015, 7:36 am

hypnobro92 wrote:
foxbarking wrote:

You have any pics in the gallery? I couldn't find anything earlier.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=133326&g2_page=2

The link to my gallery. I'll try to make new ones since I've lost weight and got rid of all that hair so that the teeny thing can be seen.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby AppleRain » July 6th, 2015, 2:23 pm

I'm pretty new to this stuff, but I have just started listening intensely to the teenie weenie file, so I'm hoping to see some awesome results! I've wanted to be smaller since half a year ago where I found out 4.5" is a good bit below average, and actually really loved that my penis was inferior. Now I might as well make it even more so. I'm already a grower so my wenie is already pretty pathetic when flacid.

I've been on it for two days now, and I'm going to keep going for at least a couple of weeks, and see if I get any results.[/u]
AppleRain

Postby Shai » July 6th, 2015, 2:44 pm

Well, it seems I'm gonna have a lot of free time in the next few weeks. Anyone willing to encourage me to shrink my dick? I'd love to do it but I think I need someone to keep pushing me further.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » July 7th, 2015, 10:02 am

i've lost 2 inches off what i have had sofar usng the "Akternate Curse of the Teeny Weenie" it's getting harder and harder to stay hard and the urge to get smaller and smaller is growing.

though im finding myself to want to stay in diapers 24/7 and would love to . to need them for both ends is a dream, i just dontr have $$ to stay diapered ^^;; well outside my AIO Cloth one.

going to take pictures later today of my size ^^;;
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby AppleRain » July 8th, 2015, 10:07 am

I was convinced to take pictures of my weenie next to a measuring tape, so here they are

Flacid
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155735

Erect
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155742

Note all units are cm. Also, I used to be 11.5cm erect, and now it's more like 10.5cm. I've only listened for three or four days, so it might just be some other reason. I'm definitely having a hard time getting erect though. I've never had many erections, but now it's only once a day or something.

Gonna keep listening.
AppleRain

Postby diode168 » July 10th, 2015, 9:43 am

Keep it up guys.

Been away on business so haven't been keeping as up to date as I would like.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby poputu » July 10th, 2015, 12:21 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155779 my progress, I trying to stop it now. Change really turn me on, but also freaking me out.
poputu

Postby transformed » July 10th, 2015, 12:33 pm

You're making excellent progress! Like the file says, if you stay with it, you will really start loving the changes. Give yourself a chance if that's what you really want!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AppleRain » July 10th, 2015, 12:44 pm

I haven't seen much progress in terms of shrinking. Still around 4 - 4.5 inches, but it's very hard to get erect now. Tried to take a photo, but just in the short time it took to focus the camera and press the button, my little weenie was already half soft.

Also, I have been much more aware of my weenie for the last few days when I'm out in public. I feel my weenie a lot more, and feel how much space there is in the front of my pants, so that's good.

I do wonder though, do you guys play with your weenie to increase the effectiveness of the file? Before starting this, I decided to not play with my weenie for at least all of July, and I'm wondering if that might be a problem when trying to shrink it?
AppleRain

Postby transformed » July 10th, 2015, 3:48 pm

It didn't seem to matter to me. I could play with it for a bit but as soon as I stopped it would shrink down tighter than before! Pretty much always about 2" now when soft. The only different thing I noticed is that my balls don't seem to shrink too much (altho one of em sometimes tends to disappear for awhile!) :wink:
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Still using it...

Postby Gordie773 » July 14th, 2015, 9:00 am

Hi All, first this is a crazy good file. i can not get it out of my head even during the day. I have listened 100s of times already in just about 3weeks. I loop it when I sleep and listen even when I am just doing things around the house. So I am not always going deep but I don't think you have too. My results so far, the main one is not being able to get hard and having "soft" orgasims. Totally humiliating and frustrating. My balls are for sure much tighter and i have not noticed my small shaft shrinking yet but am sure that will happen. Also my nipples are very sensitive, they never were before nor did I ever get pleasure from them...now i do.

The one big thing I just added 2days ago into the mix is "Cold Therapy". Meaning I am now using ice bags that I slip into my underwear to encourage shrinkage. Also in the shower I turn the water as cold as possible and put the hand held shower head at my crotch for as long as I can stand. Not sure this will help but it cant hurt!
Gordie773

Latest photos

Postby mondaytuesday » July 16th, 2015, 6:01 pm

My most recent pics

I continue to watch as my penis goes beyond the threshold of being a real, sexually developed man's equipment. What I have remaining goes through times of intense tingling as it draws up closer to my stomach, almost trying to reach back inside. My balls don't really come down out of my abdomen anymore and my empty scrotum is easing into a soft, sensitive patch of skin.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155946

I find myself dressed like this more and more often.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155949
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » July 17th, 2015, 6:50 am

i finally got around to taking pics, sorry the size/quality differs w/ these 2 the one i tok what felt like forever getting as firm as it was taken on my aging iPhone 4, but teh othernight i finally got my Samsung Galaxy Aviator working (which takes much better pictures) so i took one of myself as limp and teeny as i am )

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155959

i aim to get smaller than Mondaytuesday~!
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » July 17th, 2015, 7:10 am

Aww...this is cute! A little race to the finish line! But wait. ..what IS the finish line? :twisted:
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » July 17th, 2015, 11:51 am

There should be an album in the gallery just for results of this file.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » July 17th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Some people did put their results in their own albums but no collection as of yet.
diode168
Guru
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories