terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby chase1 » July 17th, 2015, 8:01 pm

I've noticed a lot of impressive results for the shrinking files, but not any for growing files. Is it more difficult for the body to induce growth than atrophy. Or is there another reason?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Latest photos

Postby foxbarking » July 23rd, 2015, 3:52 am

mondaytuesday wrote:My most recent pics

I continue to watch as my penis goes beyond the threshold of being a real, sexually developed man's equipment. What I have remaining goes through times of intense tingling as it draws up closer to my stomach, almost trying to reach back inside. My balls don't really come down out of my abdomen anymore and my empty scrotum is easing into a soft, sensitive patch of skin.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155946

I find myself dressed like this more and more often.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=155949

You do know that this is how you should be dressed all of the time, not some of the time, right? I mean you already regressed your little weenie back to pre 1 year old size, you might as well always keep it in diapers and only wear baby clothes 24/7.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » July 26th, 2015, 3:28 am

i havent shrunken much more yet but now its getting harder to .. get hard and much harder to even reach a climax. so its taking its time but soon it'll be smaller and useless :3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » July 26th, 2015, 3:01 pm

Good news. Many reported something similar to you. Like a building phase before the suggestions kicked in full.

It's good because if you follow the pattern you will shrink a lot in a short space of time when you do start shrinking.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » July 29th, 2015, 3:34 pm

no matter the kink i'm into that made it easy to cum... i just cant and hte desire to get kendoll'ish is so strong.

at first i was a lil worried now i'm embracing and happy its useless and getting even more so <3

and the desire to be diapered 24/7's stronger. going to go in public today w/ my cloth one on (ofcourse w/ my pants on over it :P)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » July 29th, 2015, 4:12 pm

Chibisuke wrote:no matter the kink i'm into that made it easy to cum... i just cant and hte desire to get kendoll'ish is so strong.

at first i was a lil worried now i'm embracing and happy its useless and getting even more so <3

and the desire to be diapered 24/7's stronger. going to go in public today w/ my cloth one on (ofcourse w/ my pants on over it :P)

The soft and useless aspect of it is one of the most overpowering aspects of being soft and shrunken. It's been nearly 2 years since I've been hard and really forgot how it feels.

So do you have plastic pants over your cloth diapers? Don't wanna make a mess
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » July 29th, 2015, 4:55 pm

no but i havent lost bladder control... Yet :twisted: compare dto the otherday its even Harder then before to even get half-stiff.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » July 29th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Chibisuke wrote:no but i havent lost bladder control... Yet :twisted: compare dto the otherday its even Harder then before to even get half-stiff.

You have to admit that's a very interesting choice of description.

Well the fun of the plastic is the noise it makes. I only wear disposable ones and I'm always wondering if someone hears.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » July 30th, 2015, 9:12 am

BlismithCreed. What part of the file has been temping you? If you want a very pleasurable experience you will get it with this file.

I can almost guarantee you will have no trouble letting this file sink in.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby foxbarking » July 30th, 2015, 10:06 am

BlismithCreed I'm also curious about how it's tempting you. :) If you're a bit too hesitant, you could always listen to it once and see if you like it...

Okay, I'm actually teasing because it has an addictive effect. But if you listen to the regular file and not the curse one, you could get an idea if it's something you'd like without any addictive or permanent risk in it.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » July 30th, 2015, 4:31 pm

BlismithCreed wrote:I guess the whole losing myself to the file thing and losing my weenie makes me horny...

That's understandable. I was actually very well known for my size... 8.5" hard and really thick. The thought of losing it, ironically, got me rock hard. Now it's less than an inch and it still makes me horny to think about.

One of the best things is that it does still REALLY turn me on, so much that I feel like it should get huge and throbbing but instead, it just lies there, tiny and unmoving :) You should try it. We need more tiny guys ;)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby subdad36 » July 30th, 2015, 6:52 pm

hopefully an innocent question: when you guys do this, are you now bottoms? or turned off on sex altogether?
subdad36
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » July 30th, 2015, 7:51 pm

subdad36 wrote:hopefully an innocent question: when you guys do this, are you now bottoms? or turned off on sex altogether?

I was a bottom pretty much beforehand, but I've always been more into oral sex and handjobs with LONG teasing and edging than anal sex anyway. It was my fetish play with my best friend Chris that led me to doing this anyway. Chris also, by the way, has only about 2 inches left on him too.

I'm not turned off by sex at all. If anything, I'm more turned on by it after shrinking.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » July 30th, 2015, 9:28 pm

I am always surprise how somebody with a nice 7 or 8" dick, which is over the average size want to listen the file a loose it.
I read your old post FoxBarking, nice story, how is the life for you and chris with you little 2 inches thingy ?
does your balls shrinked to nothing too ? does it impact your libido, testosterone ? how does it impact your life ? at gym locker room, at the pool or the beach ? ...
what is the reaction when a new bed partner discover your tools ?

I don't plan to listen to this file, don't want to loose my 7 inches dick and big balls. I have some fantasy on penectomy where you loose your dick but the balls stay and keep you high and horny all the times, I play with chastity belt to have the same sort of feeling.

BlismithCreed, please take some pictures before listening to document your progression/regression in the gallery :)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » July 30th, 2015, 11:34 pm

CyrilMtl wrote:I am always surprise how somebody with a nice 7 or 8" dick, which is over the average size want to listen the file a loose it.
I read your old post FoxBarking, nice story, how is the life for you and chris with you little 2 inches thingy ?
does your balls shrinked to nothing too ? does it impact your libido, testosterone ? how does it impact your life ? at gym locker room, at the pool or the beach ? ...
what is the reaction when a new bed partner discover your tools ?

I don't plan to listen to this file, don't want to loose my 7 inches dick and big balls. I have some fantasy on penectomy where you loose your dick but the balls stay and keep you high and horny all the times, I play with chastity belt to have the same sort of feeling.

BlismithCreed, please take some pictures before listening to document your progression/regression in the gallery :)

I actually have the penectomy fetish and that's where the interest in shrinking came from. I actually have an ex bf who did the penectomy but kept his balls (not something I would ever recommend to anyone, as they should ALWAYS keep it in fantasy). He once kept me in chastity for 18 months. That was fun.

I guess for me, a lot of this interest came from trying these other things. After my ex and I broke up, I spent more time with Chris; we had been very close before my penectomy ex and I dated. He used to tease me because I was much more hung than him and used to joke that I never knew what it was like to be teased for being small. And he would tell me since I liked diapers, only small dicks belong in them etc etc. So we started the chess wagers and it ended up being an excuse for something I guess below the surface that I wanted to do anyway.

My balls didn't shrink, but they were never very big to begin with. My libido is probably the strongest it has been since I was a teenager. Chris and I are not really boyfriends, but we mostly fool around with each other and not others so there are no real surprises. Two guys with EXTREMELY small and soft dicks don't get around as much as they used to with other guys, although you'd be surprised how many people are fascinated by the story. But we do have a couple friends who tease us terribly about the small dicks....

Wow , that was probably much more than you were expecting in a response.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Logan429 » July 31st, 2015, 2:13 am

Should I ask my girlfriend if I should listen to this file? I'm like 6.5" right now and she loves riding it.
Logan429

Postby KIY » July 31st, 2015, 8:32 am

Well, I really can't give a definitive answer to your question, Logan429, since I don't know you or your girlfriend, but, assuming you want to keep her, I would say letting her know you want to shrink your manhood ahead of time would be a good idea. Having your dick suddenly start shrinking for no know reason might not be the kind of surprise she'd like.

These type of files seems to have had more effect on my balls than my dick. The only file I am listening to now is "Curse Prepubescent" and the size of my dick varies considerably from day to day and my balls seem to be spending more time descended than they had been for at least a few months (they are still rather tiny, but they started out that way [around age 40 my testosterone levels suddenly plummeted all on their own {more or less-- the full story would be a rather long post with little to do with hypnosis}]). Right now I am letting Androgel and Curse Prepubescent fight it out and am curious to see which will win.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Logan429 » July 31st, 2015, 10:48 am

Yeah. I would only listen to it after I ask her thats what I meant to say. The idea of losing my manhood is so hot and embarrassing :oops:
Logan429

Postby foxbarking » July 31st, 2015, 5:55 pm

Logan429 wrote:Yeah. I would only listen to it after I ask her thats what I meant to say. The idea of losing my manhood is so hot and embarrassing :oops:

Who knows, she might like the idea :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » August 1st, 2015, 7:32 am

Shrinking's gotta be soon i've had no morning wood for the 3'd day in a row. bit excited ^^
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » August 1st, 2015, 3:13 pm

Don't forget to post photos of your shrinking [when it does shrink] Chibisuke!
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Be careful what your g/f wishes for

Postby sleepyjosh » August 2nd, 2015, 12:39 pm

foxbarking wrote:
Logan429 wrote:Yeah. I would only listen to it after I ask her thats what I meant to say. The idea of losing my manhood is so hot and embarrassing :oops:

She might like the idea, as a kind of abstract thought. That's very, very different from liking the results. Let's face it, if this file works as advertised on Logan, after a while he won't even be able to penetrate his girl. She might find the shrinking amusing, at first, but sooner or later she's going to get bored having a b/f who can't even pop a boner, let alone enough of one to pleasure her. Then, as Logan himself commented, earlier in this thread, another guy, with real manhood, could easily take her from him. For that matter, she might go looking on her own, for someone with a real dick she can ride.

My advice, Logan, if you're happy with your girl and your sex life, do not listen to this file. It sounds to me, from what little I know of you, that you have too much to lose.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Be careful what your g/f wishes for

Postby foxbarking » August 2nd, 2015, 2:14 pm

sleepyjosh wrote:
foxbarking wrote:

She might like the idea, as a kind of abstract thought. That's very, very different from liking the results.

And she might like it in reality. As far as any of us are aware, she might have had experience with smaller guys and really liked it.

Regardless, my comment was not meant in any way to be taken as advice, hence the huge grinning face put after it. It was simply a comment on possibility. He already established beforehand that he would never do it without talking to her so it was a completely harmless remark.

I'm a psychologist. I would never recommend someone make such a drastic change without completely understanding the effects to everyone involved. It was a light and meant to be funny comment.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Logan429 » August 3rd, 2015, 1:31 am

Hello again. Talked to my girl. We both agreed that it is a very intriguing and amusing file, but that it wouldn't be practical to actually go through with it in our case. But we laughed at the people who did and the people who tried it just to see if hypnosis works on them, and to find out it did and they're now stuck with a small penis for the rest of their life :P Haha...

She did say though that if I ever cheated on me she would tie me up and make me listen to the file on repeat for hours. Which I think is reasonable and understandable. So yeah. Everyone who is thinking about listening to the file, do it. And let me know on your progress as it all amuses me and my girlfriend(:
Logan429

Limp clitty hypno

Postby HollyLA » August 3rd, 2015, 7:23 am

I'm naturally skeptical of the power of suggestion, but I'm into the power exchange and surprised by how limp and small I am now. It makes me want to go further.
HollyLA

Postby mondaytuesday » August 3rd, 2015, 2:52 pm

Logan429 wrote:Hello again. Talked to my girl. We both agreed that it is a very intriguing and amusing file, but that it wouldn't be practical to actually go through with it in our case. But we laughed at the people who did and the people who tried it just to see if hypnosis works on them, and to find out it did and they're now stuck with a small penis for the rest of their life :P Haha...

She did say though that if I ever cheated on me she would tie me up and make me listen to the file on repeat for hours. Which I think is reasonable and understandable. So yeah. Everyone who is thinking about listening to the file, do it. And let me know on your progress as it all amuses me and my girlfriend(:

Make sure you never cheat on your girlfriend! I can't believe what's happened to me. Every day, I'm reminded of how I have given myself over to such a foolish wish and every day, more changes, it seems.

My nephew had to pass on to me a couple of shoes yesterday, because he felt sorry for how mine are always coming off and tripping me up.

His shoe size is a lot smaller than mine, but yet, the shoes fit.
For some reason, I am really compelled, though it is so embarrassing, to ask you and your girlfriend to look at my picture gallery.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » August 3rd, 2015, 2:54 pm

foxbarking wrote:

I continue to watch as my penis goes beyond the threshold of being a real, sexually developed man's equipment. What I have remaining goes through times of intense tingling as it draws up closer to my stomach, almost trying to reach back inside. My balls don't really come down out of my abdomen anymore and my empty scrotum is easing into a soft, sensitive patch of skin.

You do know that this is how you should be dressed all of the time, not some of the time, right? I mean you already regressed your little weenie back to pre 1 year old size, you might as well always keep it in diapers and only wear baby clothes 24/7.

No...I didn't know that. But it seems real and true when I read what you've written. Do you really believe this is how I should be dressed all of the time, not some of the time?
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » August 3rd, 2015, 4:54 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
foxbarking wrote:

No...I didn't know that. But it seems real and true when I read what you've written. Do you really believe this is how I should be dressed all of the time, not some of the time?

Absolutely. You should be only ever wearing diapers instead of underwear and you should only be wearing baby clothes, not grown up clothes. It should be things like onsies and other baby clothes. Plus you should only wear printed diapers, not plain white ones. You're a baby, you should dress like one 24/7.
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby foxbarking » August 3rd, 2015, 4:58 pm

Logan429 wrote:Hello again. Talked to my girl. We both agreed that it is a very intriguing and amusing file, but that it wouldn't be practical to actually go through with it in our case. But we laughed at the people who did and the people who tried it just to see if hypnosis works on them, and to find out it did and they're now stuck with a small penis for the rest of their life :P Haha...

She did say though that if I ever cheated on me she would tie me up and make me listen to the file on repeat for hours. Which I think is reasonable and understandable. So. Everyone who is thinking about listening to the file, do it. And let me know on your progress as it all amuses me and my girlfriend(:

I am not suggesting that you should ever cheat on your girlfriend, because I am a firm believer in monogamous relationships. But the idea of her tying you up and making you listen to the file is pretty hot as a fantasy :)

I began listening to the tape because I lost a chess game. However, I won't lie and say that the idea wasn't hot to me before that loss. Actually it was a chess game that put me in the diapers too.

The reason my story might seem forced is because of the losses, but honestly, I am so much the superior chess player than Chris. I once beat him in three moves. But it would have been hotter if he tied me up and made me do it :D
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » August 3rd, 2015, 9:50 pm

foxbarking wrote:
mondaytuesday wrote:
foxbarking wrote:

Absolutely. You should be only ever wearing diapers instead of underwear and you should only be wearing baby clothes, not grown up clothes. It should be things like onsies and other baby clothes. Plus you should only wear printed diapers, not plain white ones. You're a baby, you should dress like one 24/7.

oh, ok. I should only wearing diapers with no underwear ever and I should only wearing baby clothes, not grown up clothes. Onsies and stuff like that, like baby clothes and I should only wear printed diapers and no plain white one cause i am a baby and I should dress like a baby 24/7. Yes. ok. that sounds right for me to hear and for me to do cause my teeny weenie got to babysized and kept going shrinking until i now baby boy with clit cause it shrank up in me and just a lil head now for pee and my balls went away and came back and kept doing that but now they don't come back anymore

so you right, i should be wearing baby clothes cause it good for me to express who i really am now
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » August 3rd, 2015, 10:03 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
foxbarking wrote:
mondaytuesday wrote:
foxbarking wrote:

oh, ok. I should only wearing diapers with no underwear ever and I should only wearing baby clothes, not grown up clothes. Onsies and stuff like that, like baby clothes and I should only wear printed diapers and no plain white one cause i am a baby and I should dress like a baby 24/7. Yes. ok. that sounds right for me to hear and for me to do cause my teeny weenie got to babysized and kept going shrinking until i now baby boy with clit cause it shrank up in me and just a lil head now for pee and my balls went away and came back and kept doing that but now they don't come back anymore

so you right, i should be wearing baby clothes cause it good for me to express who i really am now

Yup I am right. So put away all of your adult clothes and dress like the baby you've become. No more big boy clothes for you. ;)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » August 4th, 2015, 7:30 am

While you're with us still Foxbarking, could we have an updated photo of your penis for us please? That's be great :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby bgo2 » August 7th, 2015, 9:02 pm

Is there anyone who recently started this file? we should bet on how small they get by the end of the month. Loser has to pick on of these three files to listen to for a week:
1. Curse of the Teeny Weeny
2. Goddessgracies Good Girl
3. Curse Hormone Change
Winner gets the knowledge that they won and the satisfaction that somewhere someone else is listening to something they didnt want to.
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » August 8th, 2015, 11:18 am

well i dont know if it'll help matters but i found out what led to my "Buiold up" before shrinkage (i've only lst a inch sofar ~!) but outat shits an giggles i "Experimented" w/ the meds i'm on take one alone for a few days etc see if my ability to climax got better or worse 9i'm on nothing life dependant.)

of the 4 i'm on its my Lexapro thats causing the matters, so it + Alternate Curse, should probbly be flat crotch'd in no time!
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 12th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Updates?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » August 14th, 2015, 11:38 am

Hi everyone, after a few month off, i m back to this file but i downloaded Masterdrayke's version and it is very cool ! I love it ! i jerked off completely limp yesterday while under, it was a powerful orgasm that i had, i should say... not sure it will reduce my dick but i give it a try ;) any advice about the number of times or how i should listen to get the effects faster? the idea of having a teenie weeny is so sexy!! Bye bye and enjoy.
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » August 15th, 2015, 2:06 pm

foxbarking wrote:

Yup I am right. So put away all of your adult clothes and dress like the baby you've become. No more big boy clothes for you. ;)

ok, foxbarking. i do what you said and it right for me.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxbarking » August 17th, 2015, 11:35 am

Small1sh wrote:While you're with us still Foxbarking, could we have an updated photo of your penis for us please? That's be great :)

Sure, I'll get one up soon. :)
foxbarking
Regular
Regular

Postby donfelice » August 25th, 2015, 2:10 am

Alright, I'll give this another go. I'll try to listen to it daily this week and maybe loop it over nights. Let's see! :o
donfelice

Postby Tangy » August 25th, 2015, 9:27 am

donfelice wrote:Alright, I'll give this another go. I'll try to listen to it daily this week and maybe loop it over nights. Let's see! :o

8OEmg will be the Father of a lot of Teeny weenies'

Penis Shrinkage - Caused by Over Masturbation ...

You masturbate. Your neighbor masturbates. And maybe even your local spiritual leader masturbates. Masturbation is fun. It’s relaxing. True, it’s entertaining! But what can be fun and pleasurable also can be, well, dangerous. Excessive masturbation can lead to hair loss. It can cause fatigue. It can even cause a man’s worst nightmare: penis shrinkage.

Understand Her Sexual Frustrations With Your Size?
She Is Really Frustrated With Your Small Size Penis - But She Does Not Want To Hurt Your Ego!...[more]

Take responsibility and enlarge your penis size to stop her complaints. Read these articles to help you:
•When Your Size Can't Match Up With Her Loose Vagina...[more]
•When Your Size Can't Reach Up To Her Deep G-Spot...[more]
•We Cannot Perform My Favorite Positions Because of His Size...[more]
•I Want Deep Penetration, But His Size Won’t Let Him...[more]
•Why Your Wife /Girlfriend Cares—And What She Refuses to Say--About Your Penis Size...[more]

Associated Problems With Penis Shrinkage
Besides shrinkage, the following problems also surfaced from sexually exhausted men:
•Soft Erection - Obtaining Enlargement With Soft Erection...[more]
•Penis Injury - Enlargement After Penis Injury...[more]
•Premature Ejaculation - Its Affect on Penis Size...[more]
•Prostate Problems - Is Your Prostate Problems Affecting Your Penis Enhancement Efforts?...[more]
•Penis Curvature - Obtaining Enlargement With Penis Curvature...[more]
•Disfigured Penis - Circumstances Affecting Enlargement: Disfigured Shapes...[more]
•Low Testosterone - Stopping Enlargement Efforts for Men Over 40...[more]

Popular Info - Must Read:

Penis Shrinkage and Chronic Masturbation
According to the Dr. Irwin Goldstein, director of medicine at Alvarado Hospital in San Diego, penile shrinkage occurs because of two main causes:

1. By the buildup of plaque, known as fat, that prevents the flow of blood
2. By the buildup of inelastic scar tissue that prevents arteries from

www.herballove.com/guide/penis-shrinkage-caused-over-masturbation

It can even cause a man's worst nightmare: penis shrinkage. ... She Is Really Frustrated With Your Small Size Penis - But She Does Not Want To Hurt Your Ego! .... Minimizes plaque buildup and provides nutrients to repair scar tissue and
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby donfelice » August 26th, 2015, 5:36 am

So, after two days of listening again: it's definitely not getting hard as easily (watching porn etc. usually does the job). I even did a little selfbondage session and it only got half up, while I'm normally almost starting to cum as soon as the handcuffs click. I didn't try getting it erect manually afterwards though - mainly because I didn't even want to. Maybe an effect of the hypnosis?
I'm experiencing that tingling kind of feeling in the penis and if getting aroused, it's becoming just a curious feeling all around my groin, but surprisingly no hardness.
Didn't measure yet though - i'll take a first measurement after listening for the week as I still know my "starting" measurements from the last time listening.
donfelice

Postby MasterDrayke » September 6th, 2015, 12:01 am

It's been quiet in here lately. Anyone have any progress to report?
MasterDrayke
Regular
Regular

Postby yeep » September 6th, 2015, 3:03 am

Just got matter draykes curse.erections are already much weaker
yeep

Postby yeep » September 7th, 2015, 9:35 am

I promise to post pics soon. This file is working much faster than expected
yeep

Just started listening yesterday

Postby diaper-soldier » September 7th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Hello all, I just started listening yesterday after reading this forum, and i can say... IT WORKS! i've already lost an inch! and i cant get fully hard!

Do you "guys" have any tips as to help with this process, i want my pee pee to shrink ASAP.

i started out at 5.5 inches, now it is 4.43 inches!

im nervous and excited at the same time!!!

EDIT: i forgot to post links to my pics
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157113
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157116
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157118
diaper-soldier

Postby donfelice » September 8th, 2015, 5:14 am

So, I think I lost about ,5 centimeters during the last 2 weeks. I didn't listen regularly though. I just measured it and the erection is not as strong as usual. I will just keep going and see what will happen...
donfelice

Postby diaper-soldier » September 8th, 2015, 6:18 am

this morning, the hardest i could get was 3.84 inches, i like that it is working this fast! i cant believe it

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157140
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157142
diaper-soldier

Postby tongass » September 8th, 2015, 6:21 am

Be a good soldier and follow orders and shrink.
tongass

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories