More success with TrainBladderIncontinant

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

More success with TrainBladderIncontinant

Postby third » November 14th, 2005, 11:08 am

have still been listening to the file regularly and have noted a bit more improvement. I've been listening to it on a loop for an hour or 2 a day during work and everynight. While I have yet to lose total control I have wet myself a couple of times a week at work for the last couple weeks. It just happens while I'm sitting at my desk working. On the few ocassions it's happened I've all of a sudden felt like I needed to use the bathroom but when I would stand up to go I'd realise I wasnt feeling like I had to go, I was already going :oops: . There was one day so far were it wasnt a sudden release after building up for a while, but more of just dribbling out slowly as it needed to. I am hoping that is where I am headed for permanently. I will post again when I see more progress. :)
third

Postby third » December 19th, 2005, 1:20 pm

Things are prograssing nicely. Most days at work now I dont even bother to use the bathroom except to change my diaper. I pretty much am just dribbling out as it needs to. It is starting to become a risky move to go without a diaper and plastic pants. I've had to clean up urine from the bathroom floor on more than a few ocassions in the morning when getting ready for work.

As a result I've had to stock up on plastic pants to make sure I always have a good pair on hand. Last thing I need is a wet spot on my pants at work :oops:

I'm loving the new me :D
third

Postby TheKnife » December 20th, 2005, 2:50 pm

Well, it's nice that it's working, and everything...But why would you ever want it?
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby third » December 22nd, 2005, 4:03 pm

I cant quite explain why I would want something like this, it's just the way I am. All I know is the files do help, although I have also been actively trying to un-pottytrain myself. It has taken a bit to just "let go" while in diapers but it is coming easier every day. I no longer have to strain to start a stream, i just have to relax for a second and it starts slowly. Anyhow, I will keep updating this, but I need to go now. I have to change my diaper before the ride home from work.
third

Return to Success Stories