A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Femalform

Postby parws » November 15th, 2005, 6:55 am

Dear WMM-users,
a curse is a curse - not a joke.
Just tried Curse-Femaleform and after 10 times listening I am at a state,
where I can't believe myself.
I really feel and have female breasts, I feel them every second, it's beautiful. The side effect is that I really have no control over my p....
anymore. This is it was is described in the file by EMG, suddenly you are in a woman's body.
The only thing that did not happen, I still see my self as a man in the mirror, but if I listen to the file (may be 10 times more) I'm quite sure this will change. EMG is a genious - have to contact him soon.
parws
Regular
Regular

Congratulations

Postby RavenX » November 15th, 2005, 7:13 pm

DAMN RAINY!!

What´s with you? I mean you get GSWoman2, TrigHornySchoolGirl and now CurseFemaleForm to work wonders with you

WHAT´S YOUR SECRET? OR WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?
RavenX

Re: Congratulations

Postby GaaliDurne » November 15th, 2005, 8:01 pm

RavenX wrote:DAMN RAINY!!

What´s with you? I mean you get GSWoman2, TrigHornySchoolGirl and now CurseFemaleForm to work wonders with you

WHAT´S YOUR SECRET? OR WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?

Hahaha, maybe he just concentrates really, really hard....
But congrats, nonetheless. Good luck with future files for both of you.
GaaliDurne

Postby Ohka » November 16th, 2005, 9:27 am

I wish I had this type of success. I wonder what his secret is.
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby Fluid » November 16th, 2005, 12:13 pm

Woo, nice work!

You go girl! ;)
Fluid
Regular
Regular

Postby Iczelion » November 17th, 2005, 1:32 am

Lets see some pics if it really worked
Last edited by Iczelion on November 18th, 2005, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iczelion

Postby crash822 » November 17th, 2005, 10:41 am

the curse is not physical, only mental.
crash822

Postby dharden » November 17th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Iczelion, Curse-Femaleform is TrigFemaleForm with the curse suggestions added and the revert-to-normal suggestions removed. IOW, it's intended to produce a permanent, or at least very persistent, illusion of being in a female body.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby parws » November 19th, 2005, 2:53 am

Yesterday something very strange happened. I was standing in front of the mirror and the curse happened. I could see my self as a blonde female with very big boobs and my mind was so shocked, that it pushed "hte total reset bottom" and at once no triger, no training file and also the curse-female file don't work any longer.
It seems as if my "main mind" says, stop this all or you are going insane!
Seems to be the major "protect yourself" order.
Has anyone of you ever noticed this effect ?
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » November 19th, 2005, 4:48 am

This is quite normal, actually. When you see yourself in the mirror as something other than what you are, you are really in a trance. But at the same time you are also much awake. I'm guessing that this was the first time you actually had a halucination along these lines, and this came as such a shock to you, that your mind immediately awoke you from the trance - thus resetting your triggers. Further I would imagine that you can easily revert to seeing yourself as a female again. Your mind just needs to come to terms with what is going on, so it doesn't shock you anymore, and then you probably just need to listen to the curse some more. That is what you want to do anyway - isn't it? :lol:

I have done a lot of selfhypnosis, but I am a very analytical nature myself, and I think this is why I have never been able to have halucinations like yours. I would love to try, though! I am very jealous! :P
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby parws » November 27th, 2005, 8:40 am

Hello, here are the latest news...
EMG said, this a curse file, which can only removed by him self. That is not true, because I could heal myself. I just imagined and listened to his voice, telling me that the curse is over and I am going back to the point from where I started. So you all can see, that hallucination and all these things can be "set back to normal" by everyone himself !!!
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » November 28th, 2005, 5:13 am

Curses are only curses if you believe them to be. They work like you think they will. In fact everything hypnotic does.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Amygirl » November 28th, 2005, 4:25 pm

Rainy,

When you saw yourself as a woman, can you describe what you saw in more detail? Was it just in the mirror, or if you looked down at yourself, did you see yourself transformed that way, too? Beyond the shock, what did you feel?

And, do curse files work better than triggers? If so, why do you think that is?
Amygirl

Curse Vs. normal files.

Postby wdbames » November 28th, 2005, 11:04 pm

Curses tend to work better than regular files, on average, because of the superlative language in them. That is to say, things like it "absolutely will happen." or "There's no way out." and various other statements of that nature. If Your mind believes it must accept what it is told, it is more likely to do so. Whereas regular files give Your subconscious a little "wiggle room" where it can choose to accept the suggestion or not.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories