Slutinmyhead Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Slutinmyhead Files

Postby moldmymind » October 16th, 2012, 10:49 pm

I have been trying to listen to Hypnosis Works too Well and I am not sure if it is working well or not at all. I seem to fall asleep after about the first ten minutes of the file and wake up when over. Sometimes with the count up and sometimes when another file starts playing. Is this a normal occurance for others using his files. I have listened probably half a dozen times now and always the same thing happens.

I tested myself by starting the file about 10 minutes through this evening and was able to stay focused through to the end. I do recall what a lot of it was about as I was listening so somewhere in my head I did hear what was being told the other times. I am starting to get a nice feeling when I hear his voice so my guess is the file is working but really don't know what it is doing. I am guessing this is a good intro to his other works.

I do know as I read a message from him that I really felt good. So another bit of it must be working. i am just not really sure what that might be.
moldmymind

Postby cubes » October 17th, 2012, 1:06 am

That sounds to me like you're working with it pretty well. You might try another file with a simple, minor suggestion and see how you feel afterwards.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » October 17th, 2012, 7:38 pm

As long as you're waking at the end, you're actually in trance, not asleep. You may want to try something with a shorter induction or possibly play two files at once and let your attention drift between them...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » October 18th, 2012, 2:02 pm

I tried that file... never did anything for me and didn't really understand where it was going... I am not sure if that was the goal...

If it works for you.. then more power too you...
peace out
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » October 18th, 2012, 6:21 pm

It was only meant to help with trance and give some background... No lasting suggestions...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » October 18th, 2012, 6:43 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:It was only meant to help with trance and give some background... No lasting suggestions...

yeah I never made it to trance ... just a little story
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » October 18th, 2012, 10:12 pm

I have had a very similar experience to this file as you moldmymind. For me its a great file to use when I need to relax / de-stress. Leaves me feeling rested and rejuvenated. Have you had similar trance experiences with other files by SIMH?
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby moldmymind » October 19th, 2012, 4:02 pm

I have only been doing his files for a short period of time but really like them. I going with get lucky and works too we'll I can listen while driving to work. I trance a bit but do that anyway when driving so nothing new or dangerous. I did find that I focus on them better this way. I feel the tug to go down and it is a great feeling. And I stay awake the whole time.

The only other file of his I tried was the collaring file. Now that one I can focus easily with eyes open or close. I really like the premise of the file and that helps with the focusing.
moldmymind

Postby rgn » October 20th, 2012, 1:57 am

Collaring ceremony is an interesting file. I think its a bit risky to listen to hypnosis files while driving so I do not do it. I have listened to files while walking through the neighborhood (normally at night). Makes the exercise time pass nicely while in a light trance.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxfuz » October 21st, 2012, 12:00 am

If you don't know if a file is working then your probably not accepting it consciously but accepting it subcocuously. What's best is to have a good attitude towards an affect you want.

Also don't analyze it. Hypnosis works best if you don't think about it or analyze if it worked or not.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby moldmymind » October 23rd, 2012, 8:55 pm

As an update I am finding I have this great urge to get suggestions and every time I get even a small one I get excited and feel great doing it. Since I can't really recall the files I am not sure how much is coming from the Simh files or I am just naturally that way and somehow the files are making it more enjoyable to accepting suggestions. Either way it feels good and want it to continue.
moldmymind

Postby slutinmyhead » October 24th, 2012, 8:38 pm

It can be tricky to recognize when you're following suggestions. Our brains are built to try to rationalize these behaviors or project back that you were always that way... Doing it live, people will come up with absolutely ridiculous explanations for why they're doing something they've been told to do, but seem to honestly believe them.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » December 8th, 2012, 11:08 pm

If anyone's interested, I just updated my blog at slutinmyhead.com.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

I really like the hypnosis works to well file

Postby Sweetmami » February 7th, 2013, 10:55 pm

This file will take you very deep. It's meant to. when you feel like you're sleeping it's because you're in an extremely deep state of trance. So this is my go to when i want to go there. One thing i noticed is all your files no matter what youyou're suggestions may be have a completely different depth of trance. I love that. I can pick and choose where i personally want to be. [/i]
Sweetmami

Postby slutinmyhead » February 8th, 2013, 11:14 pm

I used to try to take people as deep as I could, but they'd fall asleep or else not remember anything. Now I play with different levels of depth... Thanks for listening ;)
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hunt4it » February 28th, 2013, 3:57 pm

[quote="moldmymind"]I have only been doing his files for a short period of time but really like them. I going with get lucky and works too we'll I can listen while driving to work. I trance a bit but do that anyway when driving so nothing new or dangerous. I did find that I focus on them better this way. ]

I have been listening to sublim files while driving and at work.. Is this NOT a good idea? I also tried listening to files during the night, but keep waking on the count-up. maybe i should change my tactics for listening.
hunt4it

Social Dominance

Postby bostonmarc » March 7th, 2013, 6:56 am

I just listened to the newest file by Slutinmyhead, Social Dominance.

SiMH Once again a masterpiece! This is a very unusual file in the fact that like many SiMH files, it goes far deeper than most. It is smooth and flows and allows the listener to easily follow the story down the "rabbit hole" and into trance and the mind of SimH. Always love your inductions as they teach as well as trance. The file is a bit long, but is very enjoyable and easy to listen to. Thanks SimH for another great file.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » March 8th, 2013, 2:40 am

Completely agree with bostonmarc, Social Dominance is an amazing file. The induction managed to slowly and gently relax me into a nice trance in a way that seemed imperceptible. I just listened to SimH, thought some about what was being said, and soon realized I was so very relaxed and content. Not an extremely deep trance this time, but certainly enough to make me completely focused on his voice. I was brought out of trance feeling mentally calm... and my body nicely energized! Many thanks SimH!
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » March 8th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Thanks! I will be eventually coming out with a more male-oriented version of that file soon... Just been very distracted lately...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » March 9th, 2013, 3:11 pm

During today's listen of Social Dominance I seemed to go much deeper in trance towards the end of the file. I became of aware of 2 distinct things today.

1. My mind was much more strongly focused on SimH's voice towards the end of the file (which felt so very good!).

2. I am one of those people who has had the thought a sub is a sandwich with roast beef and provolone.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories