Curse Hormone Change Sucess

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Hormone Change Sucess

Postby Chibisuke » October 30th, 2012, 6:50 am

the past 3 days i've been a lil more emotionally sensitive and as well i justnotice my voice was feminine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNgRbUPcJ4&feature=youtu.be i recorded this while sounding like such)

and a video showing how i was before listening to Curse Hormone Change
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkhRozbB83k&list=UUFhLRfFvdDuzOwqDNgfjtEQ&index=7&feature=plcp)

though now i sound "Normal" so i'm going to leave it loop when i goto bed. <3 i was liking how i was sounding ^^
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » October 30th, 2012, 8:10 am

holy shit, is this for real man! you had a real dudes voice before but a much softer chick voice after, and I was like whoa man....
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » October 30th, 2012, 3:58 pm

npothing was edited im just hoping kinda it really Is a result since it might be from somehow i really wrecked my throat a few days ago for screaming too long
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » October 30th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Intonation and phrasing play a significant role in whether someone percieves your voice as male or female. If you can get those things down, you're already pretty close to having a voice that passes for female, much more so than someone who just tries to adjust their pitch. My guess is that the file is making you subconsciously pull on everything you know about how women sound and attempt to imitate it.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scarlett_S » October 30th, 2012, 11:27 pm

I'm gonna say it was probably the screaming :P Estrogen doesn't change the voice in someone who has had testosterone ravage their system :/ Now, that's not to say that it's not mental, but the file wouldn't actually raise your voice through hormones.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby RavenWildmoon » October 19th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Resurrecting this past but as a trans woman on HRT I can definitively say that SOMETHING happens when you go on estrogen. It softened my voice considerably and made it easier to adjust tone and pitch. So there's something to say about estrogen and is magical powers :)
RavenWildmoon

Postby MikeHaSmaller » October 20th, 2015, 8:12 am

I can't get the links to work.
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » October 20th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Original post is from 2012 probably been deleted or moved.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby MikeHaSmaller » October 20th, 2015, 9:33 pm

Ah! Thanks!
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby Marchasfun » December 15th, 2015, 9:53 am

Been doing this file for awhile and just had a meeting with my endocrinologist and he said that this is happening to me. I go back in 6 weeks and will know more. I have been seeing him after testicular cancer and i was not making testosterone. So this means the testosterone than has been being injected in me is now being converted. I think if that is the case i will be switching to estrogen. I will post updates and feel free to mesaage me privately.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chase1 » December 15th, 2015, 11:56 am

I have been listening too. And have had all the symptoms of MTF HRT.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 15th, 2015, 12:25 pm

I have had no success so for in finding an endocrinologist who is willing to prescribe HRT. Maybe I should look into this ... though my test levels are so low that the endocrinologist told me -- just looking at my testosterone levels, that "I have no problem writing yo a prescription for testosterone." Unfortunately, that wasn't the hormone I was looking for ... I'm mtf trans.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby OxyFemboi » December 15th, 2015, 12:28 pm

Oh, yes. Since we are not only gay male and mtf transgurl (I get to define who/what I am, so I chose all of the above) but also have multiple personalities, our preferred pronoun is "they". It's technically accurate (four male personalities, and one female personality so far) as well as neutral (not-he/not-she).
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Success Stories