almost complete success with "you are a diaper boy"

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

almost complete success with "you are a diaper boy"

Postby Judy-Anne » December 10th, 2012, 2:18 am

first of all thank you for your evil files Sarnoga... this file worked for me except for the wetting at night. I found myself wearing diapers every day and love them very much. Diapers became my lover. A week ago my wife asked me to have sex with her but I just couldn 't , I had a little voice coming out in my head saying that I couldn't do it without a diaper, then I went to bed and thought of diapers all night long. The next day I went outside with a thick pair of diaper on and felt very aroused, great moment as I did this for the first time. for one whole week I went outside with my diapers and felt great about it. Now I can't have any sexy thought at all without thinking about them. I to jerk off in my diapers and it became an obsession.
but right now I have another problem, I got hooked with the curse of the teenie weenie. I started yesturday and don't know if it's going to work. I don't think that I want the effects of this file to work but If it did then I guess I ll end up as ateenie weenie diaper boy... waow, crazy stuff
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Re: almost complete success with "you are a diaper boy&

Postby Tangy » February 6th, 2013, 11:58 am

jib wrote:first of all thank you for your evil files Sarnoga... this file worked for me except for the wetting at night. I found myself wearing diapers every day and love them very much. Diapers became my lover. A week ago my wife asked me to have sex with her but I just couldn 't , I had a little voice coming out in my head saying that I couldn't do it without a diaper, then I went to bed and thought of diapers all night long. The next day I went outside with a thick pair of diaper on and felt very aroused, great moment as I did this for the first time. for one whole week I went outside with my diapers and felt great about it. Now I can't have any sexy thought at all without thinking about them. I to jerk off in my diapers and it became an obsession.
but right now I have another problem, I got hooked with the curse of the teenie weenie. I started yesturday and don't know if it's going to work. I don't think that I want the effects of this file to work but If it did then I guess I ll end up as ateenie weenie diaper boy... waow, crazy stuff

The mind Can preform miracles :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby teenyweewee » February 7th, 2013, 12:26 am

The teenie weenie file will solve the problem of your wife asking you for sex. Once she sees your dickie shrink to a useless size, she'll go elsewhere for satisfaction leaving you to play all day and night in your baby diapers.
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Re: almost complete success with "you are a diaper boy"

Postby Judy-Anne » April 27th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Still listening to these files, i became a real diaper boy, my diaper is my lover, i wish there were a 2nd file for this one, like you are more of a diaper boy, adding some fantasy to it, i feel great about beeing a diaper boy, it's a complete success
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Re: almost complete success with "you are a diaper boy"

Postby sarnoga » June 30th, 2019, 12:59 pm

Hello Judy-Anne,

Your persistence in listening to "You are a diaper boy" file for more than six years is an argument for a follow-up file that I find very compelling. No promises but I will give it some thought.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories