Hear no evil, See no Evil

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Hear no evil, See no Evil

Postby akinaria » November 22nd, 2005, 2:31 pm

Has anyone tried the Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil curse?

Could you actually go blind because of hypontism, that's a bloody strong suggestion?

Feeding a false sensation or causing a sensation is a lot different to cutting off signals like light processing.

What do you think? Has anyone had any success with it?
akinaria

Postby cardigan » November 22nd, 2005, 4:13 pm

Since psychosomatic ilness is possible - for instance a victim of rape becoming mute afterwards - even though she spoke normally all her life before the crime, and doctors can find nothing wrong physically, it is clear that our own minds can shut off our senses, shut off our ability to move, or make us fatally ill. It can do so for a small period or for the rest of our lives - we seldom have a choice in the matter.

So even though I have never tried causing for instance blindness for myself or others, I am convinced that it would be possible to do so. But remember rule nr. 1: you cannot be hypnotised into doing something that you are really against.

But you probably know that with hypnosis you can cause complete numbness in a limb or a region of the body, so that it is possible to operate without anaestesia? That is cutting off signals - signals of pain. So that is entirely possible with hypnosis, and some dentists or doctors still use hypnosis from time to time.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby everworlder » November 23rd, 2005, 10:40 pm

You may want to edit your post, because that could trigger people who have read it, and have IM accept
everworlder
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories