Interesting success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Interesting success

Postby Lostone0 » December 23rd, 2012, 7:58 pm

well now, I'm in shock but giddy at the same time. Before I start babbling I'll start from the beginning.
Some of you may know me for stalking the forums and posting here and there randomly. This is my first actual success that I've seen and well....not the way I expected. Now note, before I started this, I was an average height of 5'7". Weigh 113 lbs. I listened to Curse shorter for about a few days about a month back, but work took up most of my free time so I never got into the habit. now tonight I measured myself and noticed, I'm 5'5". just a little bit over. if a few listens had that much power, will I keep shrinking till I hit my desired height or will it die?

Thank you for reading my blabbering
Lostone0

Postby Foxfuz » December 24th, 2012, 12:12 am

I'm not sure how much physical effects hypnosis can do on a person. It's either all in your head or you actually lost a few inchs. I doubt you will lose any more then about 6".
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

shrining

Postby boy_arthur_tx » December 24th, 2012, 11:32 am

It seems to me that unless you STRECTH out on a regular basis, you shrink as you get older.
The space between your vertabrae compacts - resulting in being a shorter.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » December 24th, 2012, 11:44 am

True, but two inches in a month?

Of course, some folks probably do vary that much over the course of a day, and activity probably makes a difference. Ideally, the measurements should be taken under as similar circumstances as possible. (Same time of day, either wearing the same footwear [or, better still, not wearing footwear], same sort of activity prior to measuring [sleeping vs. carrying bricks vs. hanging upside down by the ankles vs etc.], etc.)

Also, two measurements = two data points, and you need more than that over a longer period of time in order to determine if any given measurement was an anomaly.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lostone0 » December 24th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Does the fact my shoes which once fit comfortably during work now are looser help with any of the data points? Like I normally have about a quarter of an inch of room on both sides of heel and toe, now no one messes with my work boots, ever. I know if someone messed with them because I've memorized their very surface and can instantly tell when someone's touched them. Nothing's changed about them, but I had about an inch flopping around in my boot today. Like I"m not sure if it's in my head or if I'm actually shrinking, I'm just taking notice of everything I can with a level head to look at later.
Lostone0

Postby KIY » December 24th, 2012, 5:46 pm

What I meant about data points is that it needs to be tracked across time.

I haven't been feeling well today, so being clear is kind of difficult. Anyway, keep us informed of what is going on. Good luck with it.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby smaller2 » January 8th, 2013, 7:47 pm

I actually have tried curse shorter as well, experimented with many of my own scripts and recordings as well off and on the past three years or so, even paid EMG to record one for me.

I used to be 5 ft 11 and am now 5 ft 9 1/2. Even at my physical a couple years ago the nurse was surprised checking my height, the doc shook it off thinking i wore boots or something last time - though I know I didn't.

Most of my shrinking was in the first few months of it as well. Then as I noticed other people getting taller even at work I had a 'freak out' moment in the elevator and I haven't pursued it as much or shrunk much since. Every now and then I listen again, and as often I think ok I guess I am a little smaller now as my clothes feel without weight loss or other explanations for it.

How short do you want to get? If you PM me I would like to talk about this with you
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby MrLes » January 14th, 2013, 10:39 am

hey Lostone0 how about posting some before an after pics.... with the same set point of reference in each picture to show your shrinkage
MrLes
Regular
Regular

new and curious

Postby cloudrider07 » May 10th, 2013, 5:42 am

I just started listening to it. I have had a lot of use with teenie weenie, and a lot of success with it and my g/f became dominant after realizing I was changing. She forced me to really take hold of that file and listen even after I wanted to stop. The more I resisted my g/f and the file, the more it worked, so for me at least, I know hypnosis can make you do what you don't want, or at least change your idea of what you want which ends in the same result.

Now she has made me listen to curse shorter as well. I havent heard much in the forums on that file so if anyone has any additional experiences I would love to hear more of them. I am supposed become a smaller, humiliated b/f, and now I love the idea.

Is the file results humiliating to anyone? If so how so? What were some of the early signs/feelings that it actually can work?
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby MrLes » May 10th, 2013, 11:27 am

how's your results with it cloud?
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » June 9th, 2013, 9:05 pm

I to am very interested in if people get results in this.

Because of where I work I and my colleagues see "weird" stuff in relation to height which shouldn't no can't happen all the time. I've had people grow with fused growth plates and people shrink way more than national variation without any physical reason we can find. (We had a man shrink half a foot)
diode168
Guru
Guru

It Happened

Postby cloudrider07 » August 30th, 2013, 5:27 am

So I listened to this maybe 4-5 times back in Mid May. I didnt find it very addicting and lost track of it quick. I forgot all about the file until I was visiting my x and her girlfriend. I have not seen either of them in a long time.
I was 5'10.5" When I saw them I swore they grew and the friend used to be my height. It was obvious that I was looking up to her. My x noticed it too before I said anything and asked me to stand back to Lisa. She was more than a few inches taller than me! She found this funny and said whatever happened i want it to keep happening. My x loves to humiliate me in any way and had her fun with this.
So I got home and measured. I came up to exactly the 5'8" mark not a hair above. At my latest doc visit I was 5'9 in shoes, so they put me down as 5'7.5"! I know the file worked and am excited to listen again. After 4 listens?!
cloudrider07
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » August 30th, 2013, 9:23 pm

I wonder if the curse taller file has as good results...?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » August 30th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Lostone and cloudrider, I'm really hoping what you guys say is true and not just an illusion. I -really- want to try this file. I'm 5'11" and the tallest person in my family, and I've wanted to be shorter for a long time. Not by much, just a couple inches would be fine.

I'll definitely have to put some money aside to listen to this Curse Shorter file if it works as well as you guys say it does! [/i]
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » August 31st, 2013, 4:49 am

Wow, I didnt know there was a file like this, im 6ft and ive always wanted to be shorter.

I hope this file really does what it says as I really want to be shorter xD
Okies ive also just downloaded it I will listen once or twice a day for a week and then get a parent to measure me for objective results ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » August 31st, 2013, 8:10 am

Y'all're cray. I wanna be taller.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby danny1988 » August 31st, 2013, 8:11 am

haha, being tall isnt all its cracked up to be xD
6ft is too tall imo ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby JD7790 » August 31st, 2013, 5:00 pm

I always wanted to be taller. I'm 5'10 but I always wanted to be 6'2-6'3 not that much but it would be nice to be as tall or taller than my brother :P

Or... maybe I could make him listen to this file and then, I'll be the tallest! Mwhahahaha! :twisted:
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » August 31st, 2013, 7:52 pm

Look forward to reading about your results danny. Good luck.

Also do it JD do it. 8)
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » September 8th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Update anyone?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby smaller2 » October 16th, 2013, 6:52 pm

I just uploaded a shrinking hypnosis file that I made, "Shrinking - control panel for your height"

Feel free to give it a try and let me know what you think! If my pace of voice is a little too slow for you, try speeding it up 1.5 times with audacity or other sound software.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » October 17th, 2013, 2:10 pm

"The grass is always greener on the other side." said no one ever.

Tall guys stay tall, so short guys will have something to climb. . . Or girls if that's what you prefer.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SweetSayanora » October 24th, 2013, 9:51 am

I am a female also looking to get shorter. I have been listening to Curse shorter for almost three weeks now. Next Monday of Oct. 28 will make three weeks. I like to give files at least a month or two to actually start seeing results. My starting height is 5'3, I am actually a tad bit under 5'3 but I round to 5'3 anyway. Last time I measured I was at 5'2 3/4 - 5'2 1/2. So it's working. My goal height is to get under 5" but I am hoping for around 4'8-4'10 at least but will settle for 4'11. I had EMG make a custom file for me and I am going to try out smaller2's shrinking file.

So far in *almost* three weeks, I have noticed:
-People/pantries/counters etc getting taller
-The bones in my legs actually aching and also feeling a strange aching sensation in my spine.
-Slight knee pain
-Going up and down the stairs, the stairs seem bigger
-My feet are smaller since before I could not fit an old pair of smaller shoes but now my foot goes almost half way through.

I will update with my progress.
SweetSayanora

Postby smaller2 » October 24th, 2013, 5:22 pm

That's awesome news SweetSayanora! When you get a chance to listen to my file (anyone really - I see 21 downloads so far but no comments yet) please let me know what you think of it, how it felt, improvements you would like, etc. I am all for collaborating ideas on making a fun, exciting and effective shrinking file.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » October 24th, 2013, 9:57 pm

That's fantastic Sayanora please keep us updated on your progress.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby SweetSayanora » October 25th, 2013, 5:23 am

Another small update :D

I can now slide my entire foot in those old pair of shoes I mentioned before only after 1 session with smaller2's shrinking file! My feet used to be very wide (I usually wear wide width shoes) and the old pair of shoes are regular width. Perfect time to go shoe shopping. Also my stomach seems smaller as well which is always good news lol. Amazing file smaller2! :wink:
SweetSayanora

Postby SweetSayanora » October 25th, 2013, 5:47 am

smaller2 wrote:That's awesome news SweetSayanora! When you get a chance to listen to my file (anyone really - I see 21 downloads so far but no comments yet) please let me know what you think of it, how it felt, improvements you would like, etc. I am all for collaborating ideas on making a fun, exciting and effective shrinking file.

I commented on your file with my thoughts. Do you plan to make more shrinking files in the future? I have searched all over the Internet and could mostly find only get taller files but very few shrinking files so we could use all the help we can get!
:)

How small do you want to get?
SweetSayanora

Postby smaller2 » October 25th, 2013, 4:07 pm

I would like to actually be as small as 30 inches, but for practicality want to go down to 5 ft even from my current 5 ft 9. As I may have posted earlier I used to be 5 ft 11.

Wow that's great success Sweets! Can I call you Sweets? Its easier to type haha :)

Yes, I would like to make another file of better sound quality with my voice. I know there are some breath pops in it, and the induction is kind of really too long, but its great to hear that it works so well for you.

What about the binaural, how its that somewhat more prominent wavy part in just the one ear? Did that help or did it bother you?

I see above you want to get to maybe 4 ft 8, but how far down did you pull the lever down on the control panel? Because however far down you pull it, thats how small you will get. But if you get too small, as you said there are plenty of other files out there for getting taller again.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby SweetSayanora » October 27th, 2013, 9:37 am

Yes calling me Sweets is fine. :wink: :)

The binaural helped me to focus more actually. I didn't mind it.

I pulled the lever down about 6 inches , I was in trance but I think it was around that amount or even lower.

So EMG will have my file ready tomorrow. I need to come up with a regular listening schedule and that includes my regular non shrinking related files.

I was thinking about rotating between curse shorter and emg file since those are the shortest. I am assuming emgs file will be around 20 mins long. I will listen to your file right before bed at least 3 times a week or every other night. I will even try looping your file when i am doing things that don't require too much focus. I've done this with other files with good results. Once I realized for myself that I don't always have to close my eyes(though it helps alot) to get into trance it allows me to multitask.

& wow 30 inches? That's the size of a 3-5 yr old. But I agree that 5 ft is a great goal to strive for at this point. You have had great progress though.
SweetSayanora

Postby KIY » October 27th, 2013, 2:15 pm

I'd like to go the other way and be taller. Where can I find free files for that?

I see that CycoMelody and Haxsaw have files like that, but I would like some more choices.

Thanks.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » November 7th, 2013, 10:21 pm

I know I say this a lot :oops: but

Any updates?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby SweetSayanora » November 21st, 2013, 4:25 pm

Hello fellow shrinkers/lurkers

I have an update for you. I have officially lost a half inch leaving me at 5'2.5, I am a bit over 5'2 at night (since we shrink during the day). I have lost two shoe sizes as well. The bad side effect of this was it made my feet hurt really bad to the point it was somewhat difficult to walk especially down the stairs, but I continued since I know that means the files are working. These files also made my legs ache but it wasn't too bad. The pain is mostly gone for now. I can't wait to get under the 5'2 mark!

What I did: I have been listening to Curse Shorter along with the file EMG made for me at least twice a day sometimes 3. I gravitate more towards the emg file though.

I am also going to try using an accelerator, I will post another update sometime next month.
SweetSayanora

Postby diode168 » December 5th, 2013, 9:11 pm

Any updates SweetSayanora :?:
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » March 4th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Any updates?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Greetings one and all.

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2014, 1:28 am

I just found this thread and actually find the subject of height modification -- which I had not considered before -- irresistible. I find most body modifications totally fascinating.

As a result, I just bought a Premium membership for the sole reason of downloading smaller2's "Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height". I'm listening to it as I type this. I am currently 6'0"; I have chosen the target height of 5'7", which is one inch shorter than my beloved Dad.

I will keep you updated about the ongoing changes, if any.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby diode168 » March 15th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Should look into curse prepubescent as well.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2014, 9:47 pm

Currently I am working with three hypnosis files -- ViVe's Feminization Conditioning, Sarnoga's The Curse of the Teeny Weenie, and smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height. I'm listening to Sarnoga's TW file most. I'm only listening to Shrinking once a day.

I probably will investigate the Curse Prepubescent file ... later. Right now my subconscious has enough to keep it busy.

I'm not exactly sure when I was last five feet seven inches. It may have been shortly after puberty.

I have a doctor's appointment in a few weeks. I will report the height measurement if it is smaller than my current six feet zero inches.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 17th, 2014, 8:55 am

Diode wrote
Should look into curse prepubescent as well.

I did look into Curse Prepubescent and downloaded it. I listened a few times after I had listened to the other files I'm using, Shrinking -- the Control Panel For Your Height and Sarnoga's The Curse of the Teeny Weenie.

I measured myself this morning after someone commented in another thread that the effects of the Shrinking file usually showed up very early. After a single listen to smaller2's Shrinking -- The Control Panel For Your Height I am two inches shorter. I am five feet ten inches (5'10"). I used to be six feet zero inches (6'0") It's not my imagination, either. I used to be able to touch my eight foot ceiling by just reaching. Now I have to get on tip-toes and strain. I only did listen once -- two days ago -- but I did listen to Curse Prepubescent a few times as well.

My voice is much higher. I'm not a tenor any longer. I'm not sure which file (or combination of files) caused this effect. This is not my imagination, either. I recorded a second answering machine message and listened to both of them in order. My voice is much higher ... and I doubt anybody will ever think a male lives at this phone number.

Effective today, these three files are the only ones I am listening to.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 17th, 2014, 11:03 am

2" shorter? That's impressive. Did you try playing with your posture, angle of your head, etc.? Because I found that those had a significant effect on the measurement.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 18th, 2014, 10:35 pm

I tried to stand up straight with good posture. I held a pencil level -- the bathroom mirror was in front of me -- while making a small mark on the wall. Then I measured the distance to the ground. I thought the measurement had to be a mistake as well. When I visit my doctor for my annual physical, I'll ask him to measure me.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 19th, 2014, 7:35 am

I just tried an experiment, standing and making myself as tall as I could and as short as I could without bending anything. It seemed like I could alter my height by maybe 1-1/2" - 2". So it does seem plausible that a suggestion could force you into the short mode, without any physical changes (at first, anyway).
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 20th, 2014, 4:38 am

That's interesting. I don't think I was trying to make myself shorter ... but how would I know? My height reading has been all over the place lately. I've been standing up straight -- you know, how they yell at you in various military movies: "stomach in, shoulders back, chest out!" -- or at least trying to follow that.

I suspect I'm going to have to look into some sort of measurement device besides a pencil and a wall. I guess I'll search eBay and Amazon ... and buy something if it isn't too expensive.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 20th, 2014, 5:53 am

I suspect it's like being told to raise your arm under hypnosis -- the suggestion will override conscious control, or even control things that you don't know how to control consciously.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 20th, 2014, 9:26 am

I've been measuring myself over the past few days. The measurements have varied considerably, from a minimum of five feet, ten inches to a maximum of ... well, call it five feet, eleven inches. (It is slightly less, but I'm not going to quibble.)

I was six feet, zero inches. So I may have lost as little as one inch to as much as two inches.

I probably need to find someone who is not affected by the file to measure me. I need a pretext, though. Explaining that "I'm listening to a hypnosis file that will make me lose height and I want to document it." makes me sound a bit ... insane.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 20th, 2014, 11:07 am

If you get a carpenter's square, you can use that to get an accurate measurement. Too much slop in trying to hold a pencil straight. Also, someone said in one of these threads that we're 1" shorter in the evenings than the mornings, so you should measure at the same time each day.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 20th, 2014, 12:43 pm

That sounds like a very good idea. Thanks! I will check out carpenter's squares, both locally and online.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 20th, 2014, 2:09 pm

You don't need a fancy one, the one I got was only $3.99.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » March 20th, 2014, 7:46 pm

hi oxdude, thanks for sharing your success! i replied to your pm as well. yes the shrinking right off the bat and the continued sensations of it have been reported by others as well. exciting, isn't it?

any other questions you have, any physical sensations or mental awareness that you are in fact shrinking, we would like to hear your experience.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 22nd, 2014, 4:14 am

I've had an extremely intriguing experience with using Shrinking. When I listened the first time, I decided that my ideal height would be Five Feet, Seven Inches. That was large enough to be a good test but small enough to be not too noticeable. Since that first time, I have always thought of a much smaller number: Five Feet, Three inches / Sixty-three inches. That seems extremely small to me ... but also strangely attractive in a way I can't explain. I have no idea why that would be a significant height ... or a significant number in any way.

I am shrinking. Everything is shrinking in proportion, which is what makes it so hard to spot. However, some days when I wake, my feet look smaller ... but my big toe is much longer in comparison to the rest of my toes. Later in the day, it makes the usual arc with the rest of my toes that I'm used to.

I put on an old baseball cap of mine the other day; it was too big. When I measured my head, it was 23"; my former -- I can't say "normal" now, can I? -- hat size was 24.5". And my thumb is smaller. I measured it as a comparison to my weenie; I'm also using the Teeny Weenie file.

I figured out the ratio of my ideal height (5'3") to my starting height (6'0"). The ration is seven-eighths or 0.8750.

I have been using a large hardback book to measure myself for now. The measurement has not varied. I am currently Five Feet Ten Inches. I'm going to assume that this is my current height.

smaller wrote;
any other questions you have, any physical sensations or mental awareness that you are in fact shrinking, we would like to hear your experience.

The floor seems closer these days. Things seem further away.

I have a question concerning Shrinking. I sometimes feel a sensation similar to tingling in some part of my body (two parts if it's duplicated, such as feet) -- examples include both feet, muscles in my abdomen, and my throat -- when I sitting or laying around. Does this mean that the file is working? Or is it my imagination? Has anyone ever felt or reported this phenomenon?

I am more tired these days, but ... is this my imagination? Or is this the file using energy to reconstruct my body?
Last edited by OxyFemboi on March 22nd, 2014, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 22nd, 2014, 7:24 am

I've noticed tingling with some of the change files, e.g., Teeny Weenie. I think the effect is psychological.

The tiredness could be due to Teeny Weenie, it can be a consequence of low testosterone levels, although the guys who have reported it reported it further down the line. But you've been responding quickly so maybe yours have already dropped? Once you're done shrinking, you can go on testosterone supplements, at least two guys have done that. It doesn't seem to reverse the shrinkage.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Next

Return to Success Stories