Are there any true success story's out there?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Are there any true success story's out there?

Postby Tangy » January 16th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Are there any true success story's out there? Really are there? only thing we been hearing is fabrications of success story's no real ones :o anyone :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxfuz » January 16th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Well, a lot of sissies seem to have huge success.

Me on the other hand, I listened to "train give head" file (the file makes you want to suck cock) and it was a compleat success. I did wright about this before earlier. I gained a complete desire to suck cock and love watching others suck cock. I developed a Cocksucking fetish.

Is that what you were looking for?
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » January 17th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Foxfuz wrote:Well, a lot of sissies seem to have huge success.

Me on the other hand, I listened to "train give head" file (the file makes you want to suck cock) and it was a compleat success. I did wright about this before earlier. I gained a complete desire to suck cock and love watching others suck cock. I developed a Cocksucking fetish.

Is that what you were looking for?

Yes that and many different types of successes to keep us encourage and not just give up.
8)
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxfuz » January 17th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Well it's best to keep doing something even though you are on the verge of giving up. I have been through a lot of failers, but I didn't give up, I keeper trying and a year latter I have pretty much figured out hypnosis and how to have success. Never give up because sometimes you things will just make sence when you least expect it.

So ya.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » January 18th, 2013, 12:04 am

The only two files that've worked for me so far are Bubble (and Calimore's variants of it) and Ultimate Plugs, one of the files I wrote. In just a few listens, I was able to get the trigger installed (but not at full power). I'll need a refresher as I haven't listened in a long time. After a few listens with my file, Ultimate Plugs, whenever I think or say the trigger, I feel an odd sensation in my anus, almost as if I were having a plug inserted. There are more effects associated with the file, but I haven't experienced them yet.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Hey, What Do You Mean By that...

Postby mondaytuesday » January 18th, 2013, 9:10 pm

..when you said"all we have been hearing is fabrications (lies)"

You don't mean all do you? I am among the group of what you have been hearing on this forum and I am not fabricating and would take offense and hurt if you meant me in there. I would assume the others are ernest in what they post, too.

When a hypnotist can create a file or a session that allows for the subject to effectively build with the hypnotist all the pieces that will allow for the to experience a fantasy come to life, they and you have done something wonderful and we get excited and want to share.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Works for me

Postby Calimore » January 18th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Bandler has always been fond of telling people that he was quite suggestible and I share this trait as well. It was a bit of a challenge to use hypnosis mp3s at first, but after I made it a regular practice to listen daily at about the same time every day, it eventually "clicked" and I began to see file effects.

This being an erotic hypnosis site, I'll jump to the end and share the fact that I've been having hands-free orgasms now via hypnosis for 5 years now. While this was not exactly what I was trying to achieve when I began, for a few people here this seems to be a primary goal. I have had a number of other "lesser" successes, too numerous to list, so instead I'll state that I've not had true visual hallucinations or other equally difficult effects from files. That does not mean that these effects cannot be achieved, though. Dedication and practice is probably all it would take really - my goals did not include some of these more tricky effects, so I stopped short of them, having satisfied my goals.

"Fake it until you make it" actually applies to this topic. Many people who pretend to trance eventually DO trance, often to their own surprise. Some then pursue hypnosis more seriously but more people seem to stop before they bite off more than they can chew. To each their own.

As for myself, I have become a happy and healthy 'hypnosexual' and plan on getting more involved in the scene now that I again have a way to cruise the site again. I may even get back to making files again once I replace my stolen computer or find a way to use my new iPhone to make decent mp3s.

So Tangy, please believe me when I tell you that hypnosis works for many people and mp3 files can be used by most of these people to achieve many worthwhile effects. You will find fakers, liars and haters no matter where you go on the web. WarpMyMind, unfortunately, is not an exception to this rule.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

It's good that someone raised this 'question', again

Postby kinkybc » January 18th, 2013, 11:53 pm

I think that most people here already know the answer to your question when they open up the thread, but still it is good to have the truth pointed out again.

I had at first no response to the files, and later developed success with some. (although success is by no means certain for me). Perhaps when people read many different threads they see that success is fairly commonly reported by some of the WMM users. I wish for more success myself, but have learned it is forthcoming when I put in the time with the files - although I usually don't have that kind of time!

Practice makes perfect though.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories