Success with improving bowling

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with improving bowling

Postby cardigan » November 28th, 2005, 12:06 am

Even though this story does not tell about success with one of EMG's excellent files, I would like to tell it anyway.

For a couple of years we have had a tradition in our family to take the children and their spouses bowling each year just before Christmas. Usually my sons in law bowl a lot better than I. I usually only bowl once a year, and since I practise no sports, they generally beat the shit out of me. Especially one son in law is very cocky about bowling, bowls a great game and makes fun of me whenever possible - in a polite way, though.

Well, this year I decided to utilise what I had learnt about hypnosis, so just before the match, I went into my usual trance, but at the end of it - instead of commanding myself to wake up, I continued to imagine myself knocking over all the pins and visualising this happen - while in trance. I also placed an anchor that when I was up, I would stand for a second my eyes shut and my feet together holding the ball, and this action would clear my mind completely, collect all my thoughts and my energy and make me the best bowler I could possible become. I think I spent about 3-4 minutes doing this, and then I woke myself up, and we went out to bowl.

Now I won't try to tell you, that I actually won the games we played, but everybody noticed how much my game had improved since last year, and I gave my son in law a really tough time. He still won, but only slightly.

I'm sure that if I practised bowling a bit more, and if I kept up working with it in trance, I could probably beat him. However - I'm still only going to bowl once a year I think - We'll see! .... :-)
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories