This is success stories, not Journal

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

This is success stories, not Journal

Postby kinkybc » February 3rd, 2013, 1:48 am

I just want to say this forum is not a Journal and is not for advertising. If you want a monologue or communication with your 'superior', why is it here?
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Re: This is success stories, not Journal

Postby Tangy » February 6th, 2013, 2:51 am

kinkybc wrote:I just want to say this forum is not a Journal and is not for advertising. If you want a monologue or communication with your 'superior', why is it here?

??????????What are you talking about ??????
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: This is success stories, not Journal

Postby darkenedav » February 6th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Tangy wrote:??????????What are you talking about ??????

have a look at some of the more posts over the last few months.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby sissirobin » February 8th, 2013, 10:10 am

Personally I cant see a problem with the detail/communication that file users have been reporting through this page. A hypnotist cannot possibly hope to be able to troll through every persons journal for a tit-bit of information on how a file has worked on a subject. Granted there are those who are inclined to provide every detail - down to their favorite breakfast cereal.. BUT.. I would rather see these boards vibrant and full of conversation than for them to trail off into short responses like "It worked" or "It made my cock shrink".

Also having good and interested responses from both the hypnotists and the subjects aids and encourages success and confidence - for the hypnotist making the file and the subject listening.

So to sum all of this up - I would say that the way the boards here are progressing are a win win for the site as a whole..

Robin
sissirobin

Return to Success Stories