A pain free operation

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

A pain free operation

Postby chickenrescue » December 3rd, 2005, 9:49 am

I have just had an operation to remove 11 teeth due to a car accident. I listened to the "BANISH PAIN" hypnosis along with the Trainsleepreinforce. I was not looking forward to the operation due to the post-op pain and the swelling (looking as if my face resembled a pregnant chipmunk). I started to listen to the recordings about a week before the operation.

I was very supprised - as were the doctors - that after the operation (which was on 30/11) I felt very little pain, the little I did feel soon disapeared when I thought "banish pain". there was not even any swelling! I have only had 2 paracetamol tablets and they were given to me while I was coming out of the op.

I will therefore highly recomend this to other people and a very big thank you to the people involved.

Martin :D
chickenrescue

Postby cardigan » December 4th, 2005, 3:12 am

That's absolutely amazing. I have been reading about using hypnosis as anaesthesia, but have never come across a "live" account of it. Most doctors just obt for drugs, drugs, drugs, so hypnosis is not well thought of in the medical community - probably because you can make people sleep faster with anaesthesia than hypnosis! A great pity, because hypnosis has no sideeffects.

I did see an operation to the brain on TV, where the patient is hypnotised instead of being anaesthetized because they needed her to be away and supply them with information during the operation. That was awesome.

I think it's amazing that you had nearly no swelling post-op because of hypnosis.

But why am I surprised/amazed? I'm a hypnotist myself - but one thing is reading about it - another thing reading your account.

Congrats!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby devonimp » December 4th, 2005, 8:45 am

Amazing indeed. I will conceed Banish Pain was one of a few files that initially gathered my attention, yet I've been so busy with training files <Train susceptable, inductions and that. Things to get me ready for trance> I haven't found any time for files such as that. I'll be sure to go back and give it a try around, see if I can get results with it. Thanks for the testimonial ^_^
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby chickenrescue » December 4th, 2005, 12:18 pm

Devonimp, cardigan

I don't bother with the extra induction or deepener files just the Banishpain followed by the TrainSleepReinforce. I listened to them for about 3 days before the op and kept them on loop at night before the op. I must admit that I was sceptical about how well the hypnosis would work as I have tryed others in the past due to hip problems (none of thoes worked).

I had a general Anasthetic which knocked me out for about 2 hours but since then I have had no pain killers of any kind. The Dr kept asking me if I wanted something to releave the pain and couldn't belive it when I kept saying no.

If I do get a bit of pain - either from the operation or anything else (I also suffer from hip pain), or a migrain, all I do is think "Banish Pain" and it disapeares ... try finding a drug that works that fast :D I was on strong pain killers for my hip, but - as yet- i have not had to take any of these either

I am currently transcribing the BanishPain into a script for the site - it is the least I can do for thoes that have helped me, I may also help your cliants Cardigan, please let me know.

I am now a converted man and now have full confidence in hypnosis

a very happy (and pain free) Martin
chickenrescue

Postby san » January 12th, 2006, 7:46 am

thanks for 'banishpain.mp3', i used it today and really feel relief from unbareable backache. im going to listen everyday for next few days.
san

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 12th, 2006, 6:29 pm

I have to say, you put me to shame. I've been here all this time and not ONCE have I tried BanishPain. I guess I didn't believe it, so it would never work. But now that I know it does work, I'll have little trouble with it, no doubt. :D
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Daikira » April 9th, 2006, 7:15 am

I have used this file for few days now (about 7 times in a day) and now I still feel pain but it doesn't hurt me, anyone who thinks this file is waste of time is really stupid
Daikira

Postby BobbyS » April 16th, 2006, 4:30 pm

There was a program in the UK in More4 called HypnoSurgery Live where they gave a patient hypnosis as an anaesthetic. Did anyone see that? I wanted to but can't get digital where I live.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories