Erotic dreams seemed to work

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Erotic dreams seemed to work

Postby hypnohobo » December 4th, 2005, 7:13 pm

Hi, I put the erotic dreams file on my Ipod and put it on loop. then last night I went to bed with my headphones on listening to it. I fell asleep after awhile and I woke up about 3 hours later to find my self humping my pillow. I was sweating all over but could'nt REALLY remember my dreams all that much. I'm going to do it again tonight and will post results tommorrow. I wonder if it would be more effective if it were the subliminal version? I don't know subliminals freak me out.
hypnohobo

Postby Kendai » December 5th, 2005, 4:21 pm

i think kinda the same thing happened to me, i listend to the subliminal file, and when i woke up, it seemed like i had come early on, and stayed hard all night. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnohobo » December 5th, 2005, 5:06 pm

I listened to it again last night although this time I ran into a problem. This time I was really anxious for it to work and was'nt really concentrating on the words. my mind soon wandered off and I had a problem actually getting to sleep. so ya it did'nt really work at all. I think tonight I'll try the subliminal file instead. would that be more effective?
hypnohobo

Return to Success Stories