From a Novice

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

From a Novice

Postby Maca » April 21st, 2005, 1:42 am

I thought I was the only person who has fantacies about hypno fetish. Wow, what an eye opener this site has been. I have never joined any internet site before, so this is also new to me. My husband thought all this was a load of rubbish, but I tried the Train Deep Throat and Train Cum Lover, and even I was amazed at how well they work. It has made things alot more fun, so I will try some of the other files and see if they work as well. :D
Maca

Postby johnbohnrevenge » April 21st, 2005, 10:54 pm

If you have a spouse who isn't as interested in hypnosis, I would recommend you try the trigger files, to encourage... what's the word? Participation? Something like that...
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Maca » April 23rd, 2005, 4:03 am

Thanks for your recomendation. I have suggested it to my husband, and also offered to let him chose which trigger file I should try. I think I can trust him enough not to pick any thing too drastic. I let you know how it goes.
Maca

Postby maskedwomyn » April 24th, 2005, 12:06 am

i used to have an almost impossible time accomplishing a deep throat, my gag reflex was so sensitive that it was just impossible. After the train deep throat i am now able to deep throat all the time. That was one of my first really successful experiences.

masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories