permission to orgasm

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby im_not_here » June 11th, 2014, 4:25 am

*sympathy* on the crippling headaches. I get migraines as well, so I totally understand.

If you give a list of the kind of files you don't want to listen to -- as an example, if you want to be femme, you don't want to listen to jock files and vice versa -- then we could suggest appropriate files for you. All we know now is that you don't want files whose effects semi-observant parents would notice.

Thankfully, I'm in recovery right now. I'll be resuming thursday if all goes well.

I'm very much into the bdsm side of hypnosis, it seems. Orgasm and arousal control being a large turn on, submission and obedience files, along with "for fun" files like trig freeze would also fit.
The big "No"s would be anything regarding public feminization (I'm not willing to go much further than panties), homosexuality, or incontinence. which seems to be over half of WMM's library. :roll:
im_not_here

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2014, 4:55 am

im_not-here wrote:
I'm very much into the bdsm side of hypnosis, it seems. Orgasm and arousal control being a large turn on, submission and obedience files, along with "for fun" files like trig freeze would also fit.

Well, I have come up with a few files for you:

• Name: AFA - Hypno Collar Additional Types: Script
Description: This file was made using Cubeguru’s script. This file is designed to make you addicted to a hypnotic neck collar, which whenever it is put on you by someone you trust, you will become completely obedient to them, and if you put the collar on yourself in a safe environment, with written instructions in front of you, either on your computer or on paper, you will follow those instructions to the letter until their complete, this collar will also serve as a rapid induction, as when your wearing the collar, you will be in trance, so if you are given any suggestions to last after the collar is taken off, you will obey them too.
If you intend to listen to this while wearing a collar make sure it is loose so that it won’t constrict the airway otherwise you may snap out of trance from discomfort.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=9361

• Name: Desire to Serve Additional Types: Binaural
Description: The "binaural" features a binaural music track with theta waves in background to take you deeper, but the first one listed has no music for those who can't listen to binaural beats due to health reasons. This file increases the desire for the listener to be of service to a superior, be it on occasion with triggers or domestic service or something more 24/7. Check out more slave/serve files at http://hypnosuperior.com

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13346

• Name: dldrip - Pleasurable Dumbness Price: $10 Buy Now
Description: It seems that people have this want for becoming dumber and more horny. Well it's something that I think everyone now and then wishes for.. for that time when you would just act and not think especially when you are horny and that person looks really sexy just say "hi". This file will make you dumber but at least everyone has a different definition for "dumb" so being that all hypnosis is self hypnosis you should only become as dumb as you want... and I helped out with your defense for making it a pay file... but they do say curiosity killed the cat.. but you're no cat.
Author: dldrip ? Added On: 2011-01-17 Downloaded: 261 Length: 08:38

It's a pay file, so I don't have a link available.

You could use the Dumbing Down series. I suggest only going with DD# 1, 2, and 3. Three will make you ditzy.

Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

Programmable Bottom
This file creates the false memory of being hypnotized by your friends back in high school and made to be a bottom, a person who respects the sexual authority of others and has sex by being the recipient of oral and anal penetration, putting your lovers satisfaction above your own.

Price: $20.00

Link: http://gayhypnosis.com/front/audio/programmable-bottom/

Name: Shrinking - control panel for your height
Description: For those who want to be shorter than they are now. This borrows ideas from a few other shrinking and size changing files, and with plenty of my own original thoughts. Pick your target height and feel how sensual and pleasurable it is to shrink smaller and smaller. Intended for real, permanent shrinking and height loss, make sure that's what you want! This is my first attempt at creating a file, feedback for improvements is welcome.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532

• Name: Stereotype: Anime fan Part 1
Description: This file will train the listener to become an Anime (Japanese animation) and Manga (Japaneses Graphic Novels) fan. It won't cause them to be a full blown Otaku but it will spike an interest in the subject that will be developed more it latter files. The voice is Synthetic and this is basically the files Beta-run and my first File it has no introduction.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=8872

? Name: Sarnoga - The Curse of The Teeny Weenie Additional Types: Subliminal, Binaural
Description: This curse file will turn your penis into a teeny weenie and shrink your balls. This file just keeps on working. See comments for additional details.

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

• Name: dldrip014 (turns you into a Raver)
Description: Hey Peeps!! I just saw the thread for change of lifestyle to a raver and just had to represent. PLUR : ) So to all you ravers in the world (..and soon to be ravers) Become an ecstatic raver that is in love with music and bright expressive colors with this little file. Music is the vitality and this tranceformation file will cause you to dress like a raver and feel happiness from techno upbeats and deep bass. Sorry I didn't have time to make some techno to go with it, but I'm sure you can easily play this with your favorite Happy Hardcore XD *Hugz... bounces off to rave!

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=8939

Most, if not all of these, are within the limits you set. You should enjoy at least a few of these. Enjoy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby im_not_here » June 13th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Just started listening again today. GF wants to add in the desire to serve and collar file next week when she's sure that I'm good and chaste. We both want to thank you,, femboi. The bedroom got a lot more interesting now
im_not_here

Postby OxyFemboi » June 14th, 2014, 4:45 pm

im_not_here wrote:
Just started listening again today. GF wants to add in the desire to serve and collar file next week when she's sure that I'm good and chaste. We both want to thank you,, femboi. The bedroom got a lot more interesting now

You realize that these will cause permanent changes in your bedroom behavior which will persist after the current gf is only a memory. By listening to these files you will become permanently submissive. The behavior will spill over into all other aspects of your life as well ... even when you are not wearing the collar. I hope you have a job that doesn't require that you boss others around; in fact, having a job that requires you to obey others all the time will shortly become a requirement.

Regardless ... Enjoy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby steelchastityboi » June 23rd, 2014, 7:00 am

It's been 5 weeks since my last orgasm. I am asking for someone to give me permission to orgasm
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » June 23rd, 2014, 11:03 am

steelchastityboi wrote:
It's been 5 weeks since my last orgasm. I am asking for someone to give me permission to orgasm

Permission denied until July 4, 2014. On July 4, 2014 you may come once.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on July 29th, 2014, 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby steelchastityboi » June 26th, 2014, 12:56 am

Thank you
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » June 30th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Im horny as hell right now. I want to cum so badly
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jan » June 30th, 2014, 6:32 pm

But it's a delicious torture, isn't it?
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby steelchastityboi » July 2nd, 2014, 2:17 am

it is. I cant cum until this friday.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » July 5th, 2014, 2:45 am

So my friend wanted to have a bit a fun. Came over and got the leather restaints out. Got tied up to the bed while i was being teased. I was super horny and aching to cum.

About an hour of playing i was desparate to cum. My friend goes into my night stand and pulls out one of my chastity devices and locks it on me. And then tells me maybe in 2 weeks.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jan » July 5th, 2014, 9:49 am

Oh no! You must be leaking all over the place:) Looks like mthere is a lot of enthusiasm for keeping you in constant horniness!
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » July 5th, 2014, 3:19 pm

steelchastityboi wrote:
So my friend wanted to have a bit a fun. Came over and got the leather restaints out. Got tied up to the bed while i was being teased. I was super horny and aching to cum.

About an hour of playing i was desparate to cum. My friend goes into my night stand and pulls out one of my chastity devices and locks it on me. And then tells me maybe in 2 weeks.

Not my fault, dude.

Now you need to wait till August 1, 2014 to cum. You will not be able to cum until then. On August 1, 2014, you have my permission to cum once.

Consider listening to Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height? If you listen, shrink at least two inches in height (setting a target goal of shrinking at least five inches is recommended) -- I shrank three inches in a few weeks -- and post your results in the Success Stories Thread of the same name, I will let you come more often.

The file Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height can be downloaded free from: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532
Last edited by OxyFemboi on July 14th, 2014, 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby willow » July 12th, 2014, 7:24 pm

By the way, i just wanted to say that thank you for the people who post in this thread. As someone who's a huge fan of calscurse, it's great to see people who share the same interest.
Thanks steelchastityboi and others -- and good luck with that chastity belt!
--kels
willow

Postby steelchastityboi » July 14th, 2014, 12:01 pm

My cock is aching locked behind this steel prison. My balls are begining to ache.

Listening to continuous cum production.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Permission to Orgasm

Postby hypnomaster1 » July 14th, 2014, 2:58 pm

You poor boy, your balls will continue to to ache, you feel a tongue licking your balls and rubbing against the underside of your cock causing you SO much torture, you will continue to listen to CCP, and I also want you to listen to EMG'S E-MAIL SLAVE FILE for at least 3 times a day for 10 days and then and only then may you get to CUM.
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Re: Permission to Orgasm

Postby steelchastityboi » July 26th, 2014, 3:23 am

hypnomaster1 wrote:You poor boy, your balls will continue to to ache, you feel a tongue licking your balls and rubbing against the underside of your cock causing you SO much torture, you will continue to listen to CCP, and I also want you to listen to EMG'S E-MAIL SLAVE FILE for at least 3 times a day for 10 days and then and only then may you get to CUM.

Yes Sir Hypnomaster1
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » July 28th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Im so horny im ready to explode my hot cum everywhere
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby im_not_here » July 28th, 2014, 11:42 pm

bit of an update. My girlfriend caught me... cheating is the best word for it. she found out about the stroker files I've been using to give myself permission every few days. she... wasn't happy.

The files were deleted, and she refuses to give permission to me anymore until I can get it from someone else. This was 8 days ago. she's been edging me up since then at least once per day. May I please cum?
im_not_here

Can I cum?

Postby hypnomaster1 » July 29th, 2014, 4:01 am

Im_not _here,

I am so sorry you got caught by the little woman, she must have been SO PISSED off. The only way you may be allowed to CUM is if you listen to Curse Cum Production 3 times a day for at least 2 weeks and also listening to EMG'S E-Mail Slave file 3 times a day for 2 weeks as well and then and only then after admitting to your girlfriend that she is your queen and you are her slave will you be able to CUM once.
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Can I cum?

Postby hypnomaster1 » July 29th, 2014, 4:15 am

Im_not _here,

I am so sorry you got caught by the little woman, she must have been SO PISSED off. The only way you may be allowed to CUM is if you listen to Curse Cum Production 3 times a day for at least 2 weeks and also listening to EMG'S E-Mail Slave file 3 times a day for 2 weeks as well and then and only then after admitting to your girlfriend that she is your queen and you are her slave will you be able to CUM once.
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Re: Can I cum?

Postby im_not_here » July 30th, 2014, 3:26 am

hypnomaster1 wrote:Im_not _here,

yes sir, hypnomaster, thank you.
im_not_here

Postby steelchastityboi » August 16th, 2014, 7:52 am

So it's been nearly 13 weeks since my last orgasm. I was complaining too much about being horny so my friend locked my chastity device on my cock and took the keys. He said minimum 2 weeks.

Im so horny now. Balls are definitely big and blue. Leaking precum all the time.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby boomsmee » August 17th, 2014, 12:45 am

I am feeling generous today, So when you get unlocked, you have my permission to cum.

Please note, This permission is revoked, and permission is fully denied for 48 hours if you touch your cock, or anything you are holding with your hands touches it after getting unlocked.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » August 23rd, 2014, 7:43 am

Going on 14 weeks without an orgasm. Dick still locked in metal chastity device. Im so horny. I want to cum. Starting to get very short with people.

My friend felt bad for me a made me a deal. He'll take the cb off of me and give me 30 minutes to cum. If i succeed I will get to cum and I can lock his cock up. If I lose I must go another month. More rules and restrictions after I accept
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 24th, 2014, 1:43 am

steelchastityboi wrote:[/b]
Going on 14 weeks without an orgasm. Dick still locked in metal chastity device. Im so horny. I want to cum. Starting to get very short with people.

My friend felt bad for me a made me a deal. He'll take the cb off of me and give me 30 minutes to cum. If i succeed I will get to cum and I can lock his cock up. If I lose I must go another month. More rules and restrictions after I accept.

You might want to try this file if you get totally frustrated:

• Name: Asexual Price: $15 Buy Now
Description: This file destroys your sexuality rendering you totally asexual. Men, women, they are all the same to you as you will have no interest in sex with anyone or anything.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2014-06-13 Downloaded: 4 Length: 25:38
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Asexual Report: Report File
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby steelchastityboi » August 24th, 2014, 11:25 am

So I accepted the offer. I layed on the bed as he put a leather collar and restraints on me. Trying me down to the bed. Unlocked my chastity device and took it off rubbing it against his own cock. My cock instantly got hard and he set the timer for 30 minutes. Stroked our cocks together for a little bit. He reached over and pulled some condoms out of the might stand.

He opened the package and squirted some lube in it and put it on my cock. Making sure to spread the lube around before to rolled it down my shaft. Took out another condom and rolled it down his. Pulling about a but plug he reach under me and worked it into my ass. I could feel the pressure and the tightness.

He lowered himself onto my cock and started to ride me. Within a few minutes I began to lose sensation in the head of my cock. Bastard put numbing gel in my condom. Before i knew it my cock was totally numb. I was still rock hard. I just layed there useless and only feeling him on top of me.

The timer went off. He had finished and shot his load in the load. I layed there tied to the bed. Wearing a condom with some cum that leaked out but not a full load from an orgasm. He pulled the condom off me. Cleaned up and little and locked my cock up again.

Another month for me.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Desmond » September 3rd, 2014, 5:45 am

So I've seen this thread occasionally. Though never thought much of it... until I find out that my girlfriend who's never been into any bdsm decides that I'm not studying well enough for university tests and assignments. She said that now I can only get to have sex and orgasm with her when I finish an assignment and if I miss one. I don't cut for a week. If I don't go to a lecture, I don't cum for a month. I hand in work late, I get teased and denied.
She also said if I can get someone to tell me I can orgasm, I can cut, but they can change the time I need to wait and give me tasks to do. Can I please have my orgasm?
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 3rd, 2014, 6:46 am

Desmond.

No. You may not orgasm. You haven't yet earned it. You may cum in one week but only if you have been on time and thorough with all your assignments.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Desmond » September 3rd, 2014, 10:37 am

But I can't study or do anything yet because university starts on the 23rd of September :(
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 3rd, 2014, 12:37 pm

Ok Desmond. I'll modify. You may cum in one week, but you must do so without the use of your hands. Any means you use to get yourself off is fine as long as you do not use your hands in any way.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » September 7th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Desmond you should consider a chastity device to control your cock more
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Desmond » September 7th, 2014, 3:36 pm

How about never XD
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Victim

Postby Rubbaboy » September 10th, 2014, 2:42 am

Fuck I too am a victim of Cal's Curse!
Rubbaboy

Postby OxyFemboi » September 10th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Rubbaboy wrote:
Fuck I too am a victim of Cal's Curse!

A willing victim, I hope. After all, the file didn't start playing on your headphones by itself.

Enjoy.

Meanwhile, Rubbaboy, you cannot cum until October 1, 2014. Then you may come once. :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 10th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Desmond. Your week was up today. I'm curious how you managed to cum without using your hands. Do please enlighten us.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » September 11th, 2014, 2:28 am

September 21, 2015 my cock might get unlocked from it's steel prision. Will be 18 weeks since my last orgasm.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » September 11th, 2014, 2:32 am

Desmond locking your cock up and losing all control and ability to even get hard gives you a whole new motivation.

Im so horny.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Desmond » September 11th, 2014, 2:35 am

Sorry to disappoint... my girlfriend hasn't let me or made me cut yet :( she extended my time to tomorrow midnight unless someone decides to change the time of course and perhaps... Make it shorter? ><
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby Desmond » September 11th, 2014, 2:50 am

Yes but ithe would also make me feel like a caged up animal. I do think cum because I love her and she actually really likes my cum so if it's thicker... its better.
A chastity Device won't allow me to cum even if I want that.
I dominate her just as much as she does me, we're both switches you see :)
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby Rubbaboy » September 12th, 2014, 8:52 am

Fuck!!!! I didn't realise you'd be so mean in here. Here goes my sanity!!!

A willing victim, I hope. After all, the file didn't start playing on your headphones by itself.
Meanwhile, Rubbaboy, you cannot cum until October 1, 2014. Then you may come once.
Rubbaboy

Postby OxyFemboi » September 13th, 2014, 12:08 am

rubbaboy wrote:
Fuck!!!! I didn't realise you'd be so mean in here. Here goes my sanity!!!

EMG recently posted a pay file that could alleviate your suffering:

• Name: Asexual Price: $15 Buy Now
Description: This file destroys your sexuality rendering you totally asexual. Men, women, they are all the same to you as you will have no interest in sex with anyone or anything.

You could always buy this file and listen to it. Then you wouldn't ever need to worry about being horny. :twisted: Several victims ... er, people ... have already downloaded it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Rubbaboy » September 14th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Nah I definitely like being sexual! I need a good file that turns me into a rubber urinal!
Rubbaboy

Postby steelchastityboi » September 15th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Rubbaboy you should thank Oxyfemboi for his kindness. Oct 1 is short term. I have not cum in 17 weeks and my penis is locked away in a chastity device now.

The removal of my chastity device along with permission to cum must line up for me to have an orgasm and cum.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Desmond » September 16th, 2014, 1:44 am

Steelchastityboi,
For permission to your next orgasm, you must go to your key holder and tell them that you want your chastity device removed as your Christmas present. :) If they release you earlier, you must refuse and yell them you only want it this time as a Christmas present. Only on Christmas day are you allowed to cum.
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnomaster1 » September 17th, 2014, 2:03 am

steelchastityboi wrote:Rubbaboy you should thank Oxyfemboi for his kindness. Oct 1 is short term. I have not cum in 17 weeks and my penis is locked away in a chastity device now.

The removal of my chastity device along with permission to cum must line up for me to have an orgasm and cum.

For being sassy you will need a chastity device and will NOTbe allowed to orgasm until Dec.31st at 11:59 PM
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Postby steelchastityboi » September 18th, 2014, 1:26 am

thank you Desmond and Hypnomaster1. My cock and balls are going to be aching.

Desmond let me know when you get to cum. Rub it in that you are cumming and I cant'
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » September 23rd, 2014, 12:46 pm

31 Dec ? That's hard ! My max chastity time is a month i think.
I was looking at trying that file, but if I have to not cum until new year, i will stay self locked in my chastity belt instead of brain-hypno locked, at least if have my keys :)
hypnomaster1 wrote:
steelchastityboi wrote:Rubbaboy you should thank Oxyfemboi for his kindness. Oct 1 is short term. I have not cum in 17 weeks and my penis is locked away in a chastity device now.

For being sassy you will need a chastity device and will NOTbe allowed to orgasm until Dec.31st at 11:59 PM
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby steelchastityboi » October 2nd, 2014, 1:09 am

hypnomaster1 well my friend decided you orders were unreasonable.

We were fooling around last night. I was on the bed face down and he was fucking my tight hole. With every pump inside me could feel my balls press against the bed and his cock head hitting the right spot and I was oozing cum.

After he had finished and shot his load all over my locked cock he took the keys and unlocked me. Rubbing some numbing gel on me. He didn't want me to cum too quickly since I was super horny. He rolled a condom on my stiff cock and rolled over. I fucked his nice and slow. within minutes I felt like I was in heaven releasing my thick load of cum into his ass.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » December 17th, 2014, 11:49 pm

It's been a while since ive been on this site. Been a week since my last orgasm and my dick is locked in a chastity device.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories