permission to orgasm

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby sexyant100 » May 6th, 2014, 4:31 pm

At the moment it has only been 2 days maximum between orgasms. I get the urge, play with myself and cant get over the edge. I hate to think what it will be like with no permission for a while. A week sounds horrible

I don't fancy doing teenie weenie or forced gay. they are curses and this is definitely enough for now.

I guess I am at the groups mercy

please let me cum
sexyant100

Postby CyrilMtl » May 6th, 2014, 5:46 pm

Today ? but but you already cumed today, haven't you ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby littlecaltoy » May 6th, 2014, 9:25 pm

it's good to see the file is so effective.
--cal
--cal

"to label me is to render me useless" -- Kierkegaard
littlecaltoy
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » May 6th, 2014, 10:41 pm

sexyant100, you have my permission to cum one time -- and one time only -- on Friday, May 23, 2014 ... but you are not allowed to cum until then.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » May 7th, 2014, 7:15 am

Well the best thing to do is not to play with yourself. Playing with yourself and not being able to come is a million times worse than not being able to play with yourself.

I think I went about two weeks without stroking once, when my cock was pierced. That was as long as I could go before I went so crazy with desire I broke down and did it. So I know you can get there.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby steelchastityboi » May 7th, 2014, 1:57 pm

I agree with CyrilMtl and OXdude.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sexyant100 » May 7th, 2014, 11:40 pm

oxdude wrote:sexyant100, you have my permission to cum one time -- and one time only -- on Friday, May 23, 2014 ... but you are not allowed to cum until then.

Thank you oxdude i think. Its going to be hell waiting that long. My mind seams to always want to play but it knows it futile. I will get very horny. Thank you

Please let me cum sooner
sexyant100

Postby sexyant100 » May 7th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Well the best thing to do is not to play with yourself. Playing with yourself and not being able to come is a million times worse than not being able to play with yourself.

I think I went about two weeks without stroking once, when my cock was pierced. That was as long as I could go before I went so crazy with desire I broke down and did it. So I know you can get there.

I know that's what i should do but my mind thinks otherwise. When i listen to that file for some reason i just need to play. Trouble is i just hornier and hornier and every play mean i get more submissive and more frustrated. I was thinking of doing anotherfile to try to get my mind of my need
sexyant100

Postby OxyFemboi » May 8th, 2014, 4:33 am

sexyant wrote:
Thank you oxdude i think. Its going to be hell waiting that long. My mind seams to always want to play but it knows it futile. I will get very horny. Thank you

[I know I shouldn't play with myself ... ] but my mind thinks otherwise. When i listen to that file for some reason i just need to play. Trouble is i just hornier and hornier and every play mean i get more submissive and more frustrated. I was thinking of doing anotherfile to try to get my mind of my need

When you listen to the file you get more submissive and more frustrated. That reminds me of an old joke:

Masochist: Please, Master ... hurt me!
Sadist: No.

If you're looking for another file to distract you, I suggest Show Off your Ass located at: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=9205 or CycoMelody - Curse Male to Kajira located at http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3975/CycoMelody---Curse-Male-to-Kajira.php (it's a pay file -- $ 10.00 -- though)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jan » May 8th, 2014, 6:33 pm

sexyant100 -

Chastity should make you more submissive, and it should move your focus from your cock to your other sexual areas. Try listening to Mira Stern's 'Impotent', for example.

We are starting to own your cock and your cum, and you should now gradually start to feel more like a sexual receiver than actor - more sexually passive than active.

jan
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 8th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Also, maybe you could try nipple play -- you can get orgasms from that although for me anyway it isn't something that can be done with full effect every day -- and also prostate milking.

Though basically I agree with Jan. Your role should shift to pleasuring others. I've had to make that transition with Teeny Weenie, I can get weenie orgasms but with 2-1/2 limp inches I can no longer penetrate. Whether it's us or a real life partner, coming for you is now is a reward rather than a right, something you will have to work for and earn.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rgn » May 8th, 2014, 9:37 pm

I'm not convinced chastity in and of itself should make someone more submissive. I think there is more of a dynamic involved in becoming more submissive. Especially if asking permission to orgasm from strangers. Although the file does state it has submissive overtones. If one has the desire to be more submissive, it will likely bring that out.

In my mind there is a slight difference between a need or desire to be kept chaste by a lover or master, and the desire for orgasm denial for short periods of time. For some I can see how Cal's curse could be used to simply satisfy tease/denial play. Being kept very aroused as the sexual frustration builds stronger and stronger, the need for release builds stronger and stronger... until someone grants permission... the resulting orgasm would be so much more amazing at this point! Only to start the cycle again to achieve another amazing orgasm.

The trick is to be granted release before the frustration builds up to the point it is no longer enjoyable.

By the way, I have not listened to Cal's curse, but I have had various forms of orgasm denial that required me to do certain tasks or ask permission. My experience is if the suggestions are generic in that you simply give up control of achieving orgasm, you give it up for all forms of sexual stimulation. You will need permission. Period. Any type of sexual stimulation will just make you horny. And frustrated. Have you noticed if things you find erotic make you much more horny than before? Over time I noticed I could get extremely aroused just from an erotic thought or seeing someone attractive. It can be hard to control your thoughts...
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » May 9th, 2014, 11:41 am

rgn wrote:I'm not convinced chastity in and of itself should make someone more submissive. I think there is more of a dynamic involved in becoming more submissive. Especially if asking permission to orgasm from strangers. Although the file does state it has submissive overtones. If one has the desire to be more submissive, it will likely bring that out.

In my mind there is a slight difference between a need or desire to be kept chaste by a lover or master, and the desire for orgasm denial for short periods of time. For some I can see how Cal's curse could be used to simply satisfy tease/denial play. Being kept very aroused as the sexual frustration builds stronger and stronger, the need for release builds stronger and stronger... until someone grants permission... the resulting orgasm would be so much more amazing at this point! Only to start the cycle again to achieve another amazing orgasm.

The trick is to be granted release before the frustration builds up to the point it is no longer enjoyable.

By the way, I have not listened to Cal's curse, but I have had various forms of orgasm denial that required me to do certain tasks or ask permission. My experience is if the suggestions are generic in that you simply give up control of achieving orgasm, you give it up for all forms of sexual stimulation. You will need permission. Period. Any type of sexual stimulation will just make you horny. And frustrated. Have you noticed if things you find erotic make you much more horny than before? Over time I noticed I could get extremely aroused just from an erotic thought or seeing someone attractive. It can be hard to control your thoughts...

All every close to my own experience/observations. Since I've been listening to Teeny Weenie things have taken a slightly different course in that the file makes you seek other forms of sexual pleasure. Curiously, though, I find myself -- giving up? -- on satisfying myself. I'm constantly horny as you suggest but somehow I'm getting used to my status, getting used to (and enjoying) the constant state of unfulfilled desire.

I really wouldn't have thought that would happen since I've always been the type who was into short term denial and control rather than long-term denial. The latter scared me, since I didn't want to give up sexual pleasure. But now it seems I've been trained not to care and I'm beginning to understand how people can go locked up for years at a time.

I was a bit concerned when Oxdude gave Sexyvant such a long period of denial because going for two weeks is so much harder than going for a couple of days, but now I'm thinking that with time Sexyvant will become accustomed to longer periods of denial and that his subconscious will adapt as mine has. Of course, it's also fun to be jerked around on a stick and forced to beg every few days.

One of the cool things about being controlled by everybody is that everyone has different ideas of what to do. Sexyvant might find himself allowed to come every couple of days for a while, and then someone will tell him that he can't orgasm for a month. Pretty cool.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » May 9th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Alien wrote
I was a bit concerned when Oxdude gave Sexyvant such a long period of denial because going for two weeks is so much harder than going for a couple of days, but now I'm thinking that with time Sexyvant will become accustomed to longer periods of denial and that his subconscious will adapt as mine has. Of course, it's also fun to be jerked around on a stick and forced to beg every few days.

I intend -- if you guys allow it -- to basically keep extending the period of time. The periods between orgasm will grow longer and longer. Eventually, it will be only a few times a year ... then less ... less ... once a year ... less.

sexyant, the next times you are going to be allowed to orgasm after the May 23, 2014 date I gave you are June 21, 2014 (Midsummer), August 1, 2014 (Lammas), October 31, 2014 (Samhain), and February 2, 2015 (Imbolc). You are allowed to orgasm once on each of these dates. You are not allowed to orgasm between these dates.

The "other" files sexyant should listen to are geared toward making him more and more submissive. If he isn't submissive now, he will be ... totally ... submissive ... eventually.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rgn » May 9th, 2014, 8:34 pm

Alien4420 wrote:
All every close to my own experience/observations. Since I've been listening to Teeny Weenie things have taken a slightly different course in that the file makes you seek other forms of sexual pleasure. Curiously, though, I find myself -- giving up? -- on satisfying myself. I'm constantly horny as you suggest but somehow I'm getting used to my status, getting used to (and enjoying) the constant state of unfulfilled desire.

I really wouldn't have thought that would happen since I've always been the type who was into short term denial and control rather than long-term denial. The latter scared me, since I didn't want to give up sexual pleasure. But now it seems I've been trained not to care and I'm beginning to understand how people can go locked up for years at a time.

One of the cool things about being controlled by everybody is that everyone has different ideas of what to do. Sexyvant might find himself allowed to come every couple of days for a while, and then someone will tell him that he can't orgasm for a month. Pretty cool.

It's interesting how your body adapted... I did not have that experience. I was trying a lot of this with a hypnotist. I definitely enjoyed the arousal. And how it would fluctuate but never go completely away. It seemed to grow stronger and stronger over time the longer I was denied orgasm. I managed to go a few days without too much issue. And then only had an orgasm once a week for a few weeks. I always had trouble going a week. I convinced myself to try waiting 2 weeks. Right at the 2 week point I even managed to "decide" to go longer than 2 weeks. A few days later I started feeling uncomfortable (mild pain). I was given permission and also told my arousal level would drop. The pain subsided almost immediately after I had an orgasm. Of course we took a break from this activity for awhile. Now I try to enjoy the arousal aspects in a more teasing way where I am not denied from orgasm very long.

As for the file, my understanding is it does not really matter if someone tells sexyant100 he must wait for 2 weeks or a month because someone else can override it. He just needs to find that someone else to give permission.

So sexyant100, how long have you gone since your last orgasm?
Last edited by rgn on May 9th, 2014, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rw789 » May 9th, 2014, 8:42 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote

I intend -- if you guys allow it -- to basically keep extending the period of time. The periods between orgasm will grow longer and longer. Eventually, it will be only a few times a year ... then less ... less ... once a year ... less.

sexyant, the next times you are going to be allowed to orgasm after the May 23, 2014 date I gave you are June 21, 2014 (Midsummer), August 1, 2014 (Lammas), October 31, 2014 (Samhain), and February 2, 2015 (Imbolc). You are allowed to orgasm once on each of these dates. You are not allowed to orgasm between these dates.

The "other" files sexyant should listen to are geared toward making him more and more submissive. If he isn't submissive now, he will be ... totally ... submissive ... eventually.
I don't believe it works quite like that. Anybody could give the person with the curse permission to orgasm as long as the conditions for the permission are satisfied or fulfilled. Meaning, if someone else gives permission during that, they can choose to orgasm with the other person's permission while in the process of nullifying yours as the conditions for your permission are no longer satisfied provided someone would do it.

Attaching conditions to the permission does add a behavior modifier with task and reward relation. Where it can be used to encourage types of behaviors.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » May 9th, 2014, 8:50 pm

[responding to rgn above]

Well, it's true that Sexyvant can get permission from anybody but I've been reluctant to interfere with anyone else's permissions and it seems so has everyone else -- if we all start giving permission the file will be no fun. I did give Sexyvant a way out by listening to one of the two dreadful files I've listened to but that was more by way of a tease than anything else. Not that it wouldn't be cool if he were so frustrated that he decided to listen to one.

I know if I were doing it I'd sort of want to be at everyone's mercy. Which I would likely do if it didn't conflict with Teeny Weenie.

I'm not sure what to say about our differing reactions to chastity. The changes I've noticed with T-W were gradual, I first listened maybe six months ago and for the first few months I never went more than two weeks without getting hard and orgasming that way because I wanted to make sure I still could. But I think the weenie orgasms and nipple play may also have something to do with it, they give you a great deal of sexual pleasure and also trigger some (but not all) of your sexual reward circuitry. The other thing is that my testosterone levels seem to have dropped as my balls have gotten smaller. A couple of guys who listened to T-W actually had their testosterone levels mentioned and it had gotten low. They went on supplements but I decided to wait until I'd shrunk more to do that, I'm afraid it will slow the shrinking process.

Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rgn » May 9th, 2014, 9:04 pm

I am not suggesting anyone interfere. At least not as long as sexyant is enjoying himself...
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sexyant100 » May 10th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Also, maybe you could try nipple play -- you can get orgasms from that although for me anyway it isn't something that can be done with full effect every day -- and also prostate milking.

Though basically I agree with Jan. Your role should shift to pleasuring others. I've had to make that transition with Teeny Weenie, I can get weenie orgasms but with 2-1/2 limp inches I can no longer penetrate. Whether it's us or a real life partner, coming for you is now is a reward rather than a right, something you will have to work for and earn.

Wow so many comments. I will reply to each in a separate messages.

Nipple play yes i tried that but found i still can cum. It really is controlled.i cant orgasm without permission. Its kind of cool. yet scary. I am in your control
sexyant100

Postby Alien4420 » May 10th, 2014, 6:07 pm

You're making me so horny! If you keep being such a good boy I think I'll reward you at some point, give you a bit of unexpected respite when you aren't expecting it. Some time after you've done Oxdude's two weeks, when we've all enjoyed your suffering and are proud of you for staying the course.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sexyant100 » May 10th, 2014, 6:14 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote

Omg your not serious ox dude not sure this is possible all i need is some kind guy or girls permission. I will be a long time.

I did listen to show your ass. Not sure if it worked. I have tried others yet. It has been 3 days since my orgasm. I can find mias file to listen to.

Oh god please let me cum
sexyant100

Postby OxyFemboi » May 10th, 2014, 7:14 pm

sexyant wrote:
Omg your not serious ox dude not sure this is possible all i need is some kind guy or girls permission. I will be a long time.

I did listen to show your ass. Not sure if it worked.

You need to listen to a hypno file more than once or twice for it to work. I'm extremely susceptible and I still need to listen to files several times before it starts to work. I listened to a file which started to work after I listened once; this is extremely unusual. Listen a few times a day for a week or so ... then if it isn't working, I will suggest another file you can use.

I will reconsider the time between allowing you to cum. I will also think about allowing you to cum once a day if you listen to a file (I haven't decided which file yet) once or twice a day.

Do you have any types of files while you are especially eager to avoid? I need to know this information so I know what i should not suggest. If you want, you can PM me with this information instead of posting it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby steelchastityboi » May 21st, 2014, 3:26 pm

My new Master will remove my chastity device and allow me to have an orgasm, if this board votes and decides to give me permission.

The penis has been locked up in a chastity device for nearly a month now and release for cleaning and exchange for different chastity devices. The penis has been repeated edged without cumming for 2 weeks now. The balls are definitely aching and full.

Votes will be counted on friday. Denial will result in being locked for another 2 weeks before I may beg for another opportunity.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » May 21st, 2014, 10:12 pm

steelchastityboi wrote:
My new Master will remove my chastity device and allow me to have an orgasm, if this board votes and decides to give me permission.

I vote to deny orgasm for now. In two weeks ... maybe. Now? Too soon.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby penny2 » May 23rd, 2014, 2:04 am

I vote deny.
penny2

Postby steelchastityboi » May 24th, 2014, 12:08 am

Well the votes are in and i will not be cumming
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby im_not_here » May 26th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Started listening to Cals Curse twice a day a couple of days ago. I still feel as though I could break the suggestion, but I really don't feel like it. Definitely starting to feel a little backed up though.

Anyone have a suggestion for a companion file to this? A trigger to become more horny, or something more... interesting?
im_not_here

Postby OxyFemboi » May 26th, 2014, 9:30 pm

im_not_here
Started listening to Cals Curse twice a day a couple of days ago. I still feel as though I could break the suggestion, but I really don't feel like it. Definitely starting to feel a little backed up though.

Anyone have a suggestion for a companion file to this? A trigger to become more horny, or something more... interesting?

Asking to become more horny while listening to a curse file that makes you need permission to cum is just asking for trouble. However, since you asked, there are 137 files with the word "horny" in their descriptions, including:

• Name: Cardigan - Horny Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: This file will make you extremely horny. The horniest you have ever been. You will be compelled to either masturbate or have sex as soon as possible after listening in order to relieve your horniness. Warning: this file is extremely addictive.
Author: cardigan ? Added On: 2006-03-24 Downloaded: 38125 Length: 11:09
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Average Rating: 4.0326 Total Votes: 92
Permanent Link: Cardigan - Horny Favorite: Mark Favorite

A file to increase submission would be in order. You are going to be begging others to give you permission to orgasm. You may as well enjoy it. I've heard Programmable Bottom is quite good at this-- link: http://gayhypnosis.com/front/audio/programmable-bottom/ -- though it will cost $20.00 to buy. If you're straight, slut-in-my-head has tapes for straights on his other website.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby im_not_here » May 26th, 2014, 9:38 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:

Asking to become more horny while listening to a curse file that makes you need permission to cum is just asking for trouble.

True enough. This seems to be one of the only hypnosis files I've found that has a measurable effect on me. Or at least, makes me think it has an effect on me, which is essentially the same thing. you're probably right in saying that I'll regret it, but I'm going to be adding cardigan's horny when I can.
im_not_here

Postby rgn » May 27th, 2014, 2:22 am

im_not_here wrote:
OxyFemboi wrote:

Asking to become more horny while listening to a curse file that makes you need permission to cum is just asking for trouble.

True enough. This seems to be one of the only hypnosis files I've found that has a measurable effect on me. Or at least, makes me think it has an effect on me, which is essentially the same thing. you're probably right in saying that I'll regret it, but I'm going to be adding cardigan's horny when I can.

ViVe has several files that can be quite arousing. And he has a variety of themes to choose from. Clockwork doll was one that was surprisingly arousing to me even though I did not think I would respond to being a girl doll.

Siren has a few files you might want to try - chastity, flame, bull.

ocntrl also has a couple of files I found quite arousing as well.

There are many others... I mention these 3 hypnotists because they quickly came to mind as having files I have used with specific suggestions to increase pleasure and arousal.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » May 27th, 2014, 8:20 am

How does this curse work ?
I play with chastity belt before but that's different,
You can still get hard and masturbate ?
What stop you to cum ? Are you always on the edge but can't go over ?

How do you 'clean' the curse ? Just wait some days without listening ?
(I know some curse like CFG are pretty strong)

I want to try it or a soften uncursed version.

im_not_here wrote:Started listening to Cals Curse twice a day a couple of days ago. I still feel as though I could break the suggestion, but I really don't feel like it. Definitely starting to feel a little backed up though.

CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby im_not_here » May 27th, 2014, 9:33 am

CyrilMtl wrote:How does this curse work ?
I play with chastity belt before but that's different,
You can still get hard and masturbate ?
What stop you to cum ? Are you always on the edge but can't go over ?

How do you 'clean' the curse ? Just wait some days without listening ?
(I know some curse like CFG are pretty strong)

I want to try it or a soften uncursed version.

Only been at it for about three days now. you can get erect and masturbate just fine. Whenever I get close though, I'm just... compelled not to cum. I know that i didn't get permission, So I just slow down, or drop my arms completely. It's really quite frustrating. I could probably "break" the programming if I wanted to, for now, but really, that's the whole thing, I don't really want to.
im_not_here

Postby CyrilMtl » May 27th, 2014, 11:16 am

Must be an interesting feeling,
You want to cum but you stop masturbate because of the file
But you know it's the file and not you ...
Like two brains fighting for the control of the cock

Are you 'forced' to beg for the ok of someone else ?
Can you cheat it ? (Email to yourself, two accounts on the chat/forum ?)

How long does it take for the curse to disappear ?

More and more interested by that file
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby im_not_here » May 27th, 2014, 1:27 pm

CyrilMtl wrote:Must be an interesting feeling,
You want to cum but you stop masturbate because of the file
But you know it's the file and not you ...
Like two brains fighting for the control of the cock

Are you 'forced' to beg for the ok of someone else ?
Can you cheat it ? (Email to yourself, two accounts on the chat/forum ?)

How long does it take for the curse to disappear ?

More and more interested by that file

Hypnosis isn't magic. there's nothing really stopping me from cumming. Just like if you were hypnotized to say... kill someone. It wouldn't work if you were against it. If I needed to orgasm for some convenient medical reason, or risk something bad happening to me, the file wouldn't stop me. Not without months of listening anyways.

It's more like it puts an instinctive stop on it. I can't break the file without willfully acting on doing it, and the more I listen, the less I want to do that. It's probably the submissive suggestions.

Essentially, it's stopping me from cheating by making me not want to cheat.

As an update, I'm on day 4. I've been mixing Cal's Curse with Nikki Fatale's frenzy. I don't think I've ever been this sexually frustrated :oops:
im_not_here

Postby OxyFemboi » May 27th, 2014, 3:15 pm

rgn wrote:
ViVe has several files that can be quite arousing

Very true. ViVe has some extremely sensual files. ViVe's Dumbing Down series [#1 - #13 so far, with some files having "regular and "light" versions, so there are twenty (20) files total] has these directions:
For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

You probably don't want to use these files when you need to get permission to orgasm. Although I will grant permission to orgasm five times per file if you do decide to listen to the Dumbing Down series. It's a choice between being 1) permanently dumb and horny or 2) smart and extremely sexually frustrated.

Anybody want to choose to be dumb and able to cum? Able to cum, at least, until you're done with the series; if you choose to use the ten orgasms per file, that would be two hundred (200) orgasms ... unless you lose count and start over.

You should start to comment on the Dumbing Down thread/forum if you want this option.

Just a statement of incredulity: The different versions of Cal's Curse have been downloaded almost nine thousand (9,000) times! Even if some people downloaded several versions, there are several thousand people begging others for permission to orgasm! And Calimore - Horny has been downloaded 38,125 times! That is not a typo.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 27th, 2014, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CyrilMtl » May 27th, 2014, 4:25 pm

Impressive number, so many chaste boys here :)
I tried Horny, doesn't work for me, don't know if it's the file or my way to trance :(

I am looking for that Frenzy one to see if it do the job.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby im_not_here » May 28th, 2014, 10:08 am

Um... wow.

Day 5. I've been listening at least twice a day. This is the first day where I tried "testing" the suggestions...

I can't cum! I spent maybe 20 minutes this morning trying... everything! I must have used up half my lube...

This is completely maddening... :oops:
im_not_here

Postby diode168 » May 28th, 2014, 2:42 pm

im_not_here you have my permission this one time to cum once. You may as well enjoy your last orgasm.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » May 28th, 2014, 3:54 pm

im_not_here wrote:
Um... wow.

Day 5. I've been listening at least twice a day. This is the first day where I tried "testing" the suggestions...

I can't cum! I spent maybe 20 minutes this morning trying... everything! I must have used up half my lube...

I'm sure your condition is not entirely unexpected, though. Unless you are one of those dudes who think "Yeah, right! This is so not going to happen to me!" The file works as advertised ... duh! :razz:

*chortle* :twisted:
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 28th, 2014, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby im_not_here » May 28th, 2014, 4:20 pm

diode168 wrote:im_not_here you have my permission this one time to cum once. You may as well enjoy your last orgasm.

Thank you, sir! I needed that. :o

I'm sure your condition is not entirely unexpected, though. Unless you are one of those dudes who think "Yeah, right! This is so not going to happen to me! The file works as advertised ... duh!

I expected it to work, Just not this well. I've never had suggestions work well on me without playing along, at least a little, you see. Consciously remembering triggers, getting into the right mind frame for personality changes, that sort of stuff.

This though... it feels the same but different. It's become a subconscious consent... but yeah, It's not that I didn't think it'd work. It's that I'm rather inexperienced with hypnosis. Well, I wanted proof, and I got it. I'm glad I decided on choosing a... relatively... harmless curse. :oops:
im_not_here

Postby OxyFemboi » May 28th, 2014, 4:46 pm

im_not_here wrote:
I expected it to work, Just not this well. I've never had suggestions work well on me without playing along, at least a little, you see. Consciously remembering triggers, getting into the right mind frame for personality changes, that sort of stuff.

This though... it feels the same but different. It's become a subconscious consent... but yeah, It's not that I didn't think it'd work. It's that I'm rather inexperienced with hypnosis. Well, I wanted proof, and I got it. I'm glad I decided on choosing a... relatively... harmless curse. :oops:

I'm rather inexperienced with hypnosis. Well, I wanted proof, and I got it. I'm glad I decided on choosing a... relatively... harmless curse. :oops: Yeah, been there, done that. Often. (I never claimed to be sane, just fascinated by hypnosis.)

I could recommend a few other files you could play "chicken" with. :twisted: Some curses make you listen and also make you lust for the change the curse inflicts, regardless of how you originally felt about it.

If you want interesting hypnotic times, you could listen to E-mail Slave.

• Name: Email Slave Additional Types: Body, Subliminal, Binaural, Script
Description: The listener will obey any commands they get in an email titled THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE and will forget reading any commands with the words MUST DO in them. The file also encourages them to pass it on to others.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2006-02-08 Downloaded: 9126 Length: 22:50
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by item) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.9688 Total Votes: 32 Comments: 88
Permanent Link: Email Slave Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

Here's the link to download E-Mail Slave: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=2332

I'd also love to see the effects you get when you listen to Feminine Conditioning by ViVe. The file can be downloaded free here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby im_not_here » May 28th, 2014, 5:03 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:

I could recommend a few other files you could play "chicken" with. :twisted: Some curses make you listen and also make you lust for the change the curse inflicts, regardless of how you originally felt about it.

If you want interesting hypnotic times, you could listen to E-mail Slave.

I'd also love to see the effects you get when you listen to Feminine Conditioning by ViVe.

Not really interested in the whole feminization/forced bisexual thing. Just not my deal. I may try email slave later on though.
im_not_here

Postby im_not_here » May 31st, 2014, 7:43 pm

A bit of an update. My SO found out about both my hypnosis fetish, and Cal's curse yesterday. After a bit of explaining, she gave me permission, but as punishment for getting in over my head, she wants me to pay a "tax" of sorts for every orgasm she gives me permission for. 8O

As of today, I'm her part time butler. Whenever I'm over her house, I'm made to clean for at least an hour. This will last until she gives me permission again (at least one week from now), in which case a new punishment is doled out. :oops:

This is where you guys come in, if you choose to. As evil as she is, she only has so many ideas. She wanted me to ask the WMM community for ideas fitting this situation. Keep in mind that I'm still living with my parents. Any hypnotic tax will have to be relatively covert in its effects.
im_not_here

Postby Alien4420 » June 1st, 2014, 10:34 am

Wow, excellent girlfriend! Not sure I have any ideas but she sounds really cool.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » June 1st, 2014, 3:54 pm

im_not_here wrote:
This is where you guys come in, if you choose to. As evil as she is, she only has so many ideas. She wanted me to ask the WMM community for ideas fitting this situation. Keep in mind that I'm still living with my parents. Any hypnotic tax will have to be relatively covert in its effects.

There are a few files on WMM that will make y9uo enjoy doing the cleaning. I just searched "clean" and came up with 109 of them. Some of them, like the ones saying that they made the file "as clean as possible" obviously are not applicable. Others, like Bimbo Maid or Cleaning Slave clearly are. Maybe House Cleaning Adi would make the "tax" more enjoyable.

I think you might enjoy this file:

• Name: The Perfect Maid
Description: This will turn you into the perfect Maid... At first it will make cleaning pleasurable.. then you will start to desire to clean for someone.. you want to be a maid.. but not just any maid, you want to be the perfect maid... you will want to learn how to become the perfect maid.. how to clean perfectly.. how to serve (as in serving food)... the perfect manners and conduit for a maid... At first (especially together with the cleaning loop) you will learn to experience sexual pleasure from cleaning... later it will shift to doing perfect job as a maid.. You want to learn the theory.. the manners.. you want to become the perfect maid... make your "employer" proud... do the best job you possibly can! And of course you want to use these skills and clean for someone... serve someone... And you will always want to be perfect, no matter if your employer knows it or not.. you know it! And you want to be the perfect maid! This is the full version, which associates shame and a feeling of having failed with making mistakes, doing a less than perfect job or displeasing the "employer".. (there is a light version without this part)... use the cleaning loop when you do cleaning after you trained with this file.. use headphones!
Author: ViVe ? Added On: 2013-09-04 Downloaded: 300 Length: 34:49
Audience: Any, Straight Men, Straight Women, Gay Men, Gay Women, TG M?F, TG F?M Effect: Permanent, Curse Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 2 Comments: 1
Permanent Link: The Perfect Maid Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

It can be downloaded from: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13402
Last edited by OxyFemboi on June 10th, 2014, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby steelchastityboi » June 9th, 2014, 2:59 pm

It's been 3 weeks since my last orgasm.

I am punishing myself for not coming back on time and asking permission to cum last friday (6/8). I am adding 2 weeks from today. The next time i may ask for permission is (6/23).

Email me at boxershorts417@gmail.com to torture and extend my denial. Each self cock/underwear pic email will add one (1) day. Each cum pic will add one (1) week.

Let me know how good it feels to cum and drain your balls all while laughing at me
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » June 9th, 2014, 9:24 pm

You are such a good boy, are you still listening the cal curse daily ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby steelchastityboi » June 10th, 2014, 10:39 am

Yes sir i am i have it playing while i sleep
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby im_not_here » June 10th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Bit of an interruption in my schedule. between a new job, crippling headaches, and no alone time in the house (so no speaker listening), I've been unable to listen for the last 5 or so days. I fully plan to get back into it once I get my head fixed though. My GF really enjoyed my enthusiasm to please her for the week I was chaste. :)
im_not_here

Postby OxyFemboi » June 11th, 2014, 3:52 am

im_not-here wrote
Bit of an interruption in my schedule. between a new job, crippling headaches, and no alone time in the house (so no speaker listening), I've been unable to listen for the last 5 or so days. I fully plan to get back into it once I get my head fixed though. My GF really enjoyed my enthusiasm to please her for the week I was chaste. :-)

*sympathy* on the crippling headaches. I get migraines as well, so I totally understand.

If you give a list of the kind of files you don't want to listen to -- as an example, if you want to be femme, you don't want to listen to jock files and vice versa -- then we could suggest appropriate files for you. All we know now is that you don't want files whose effects semi-observant parents would notice.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories