Traintotalcontrol

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Traintotalcontrol

Postby Bodyhater » December 10th, 2005, 9:36 am

Has anyone had any success with this file. If you have, what kind of success?
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » December 10th, 2005, 11:27 am

I'm staying -well- away from this file! There's a reason why some bodily functions are autonomic (i.e. automatic and over which you have no control) insofar as messing about with such functions on a conscious level is very hazardous, especially taken the extreme of endocrine and cardiac functions.

Maybe the file doesn't let you actually go this far, but I've no intention of finding out!!
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby Cairn » December 18th, 2005, 2:58 am

Us lucid dreamers have a rule, DON'T MESS WITH SUBCONCIOUS BODY FUNCTIONS!! Imagine having to remember to make your heart beat, or to have to regulate your immune system, it would be incredibly horrible. It would be okay if they controlled themselves unless you actively wished to change them, but even that would be dangerous. Be carefull with stuff like this.
Cairn

Postby TheKnife » December 18th, 2005, 5:45 am

I wonder why everyone voted for it in the first place.
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby gerbillord » December 18th, 2005, 7:36 am

I guess they wanted to be able to shut off pain receptors if they got hurt?
gerbillord
Regular
Regular

Postby dvm258 » December 18th, 2005, 10:06 am

maybe they are suicidal. 8O
dvm258

Postby goldragon_70 » December 18th, 2005, 11:28 am

If done right, on the automatic levels, it will probably let you have a manual or let it be automatic (like breathing), but more then likely, you will just be able to moderately change it, since it is a function that the Subconscious doesn't have any real control over, and you body has been doing these things since you were born or even before.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Cairn » December 19th, 2005, 2:08 am

I listened to the body of this file, and despite my former statement it seems ok, it alows you to manipulate these functions, not hand you control of them, basically you can change your heart rate, or shut off pain receptors. But I advise CAUTION!! You could still give yourself a cardiac arrest or screw something else up. It seems great but, just be careful, OK?
Cairn

Postby deathjdstn » December 19th, 2005, 5:06 am

now i see some use for a file like this for people with medical conditions like with me i might try it because i am having medical problems that me and my doctor is trying to get the bottom of my next visit he will order a pumulary function test but he thinks i am having broncol spasm which he perscribed and inhaler but a file like this can help me control those parts of the body so when i get an attack i can slow the spasm down and reduce the use of my inhaler.

i might start trying this file and see if it helps me at all.
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby deathjdstn » December 19th, 2005, 5:08 am

hehehe just relized its a premium file i will have to wait till its free i would pay the premium but i am having money issues with my bank so i am kinda not able to put it on my card or cannot even do a check as its all linked to the same place.
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » December 20th, 2005, 7:52 pm

Yeah, we can control our breathing but not hold our breath long enough to suffocate.

Think of the oriental gurus who can control their heart rate and pain receptors, like the walking on hot coal etc.
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Postby happyjoe » December 21st, 2005, 9:33 pm

i jst think tht if neone tries this i rly dont care but pleaz somebody try it n if u die then ill know nvr to try it so good luck and RIP :lol:
happyjoe

Postby goldragon_70 » December 24th, 2005, 8:48 pm

happyjoe wrote:i jst think tht if neone tries this i rly dont care but pleaz somebody try it n if u die then ill know nvr to try it so good luck and RIP :lol:

Well you will have to wate a wile and just assume, Unless the dead have a way to come back again.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby phuzzled » February 6th, 2006, 9:59 am

I guess this original post is surrounded by rhetoric...

Anyone who'd had success with this file would have forgotten to breathe and continue their heart beating and subsequently failed in sustaining life ;)

who said success is everything? lol
phuzzled

Postby seiferoth » February 6th, 2006, 11:22 pm

These MP3s will not result in you forgetting to breathe, or having your heart beat. On these forums, I'm really surprised that I'm actually hearing these kinds of things with a serious connotation.
seiferoth

Return to Success Stories