SlutinmyHead's Recordings

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

SlutinmyHead's Recordings

Postby slutinmyhead » May 21st, 2013, 3:22 pm

Any feedback? You know I'm always trying to improve...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby etudiant » May 22nd, 2013, 12:20 pm

(Sorry but English is not my native language)
Thank you for you free offer.
I need time to listen this file.
It's not because it's free that it's a low quality, so I prefer to take my time before listening.
Two weeks ago, I have bought Social Dominance for Men. It's a very good file and you have a very sexy voice. Very exciting story and background voice turn me on.

Your script have very well built. There are themes like Therapy, Best boyfriend or Cock Fixation, i found them very good.

For futures recording, I have thought a file where we met a sexy men with Oxford shoes and progressivly he is holding us by the neck which is already sending signals telling us to submit to him and kneel down to look his shoes and serve the penis. An elegant session in perspective…

I hope others people will post reviews.
Thank you for your work !
etudiant

Postby slutinmyhead » June 11th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Just deleted 14 recordings due to lack of feedback (6 yesterday and 8 today). There are more potentially on the chopping block.

Yes, I am feeling needy. Yes, I am feeling pissy. Just got dumped... I'm also feeling pissy about feeling needy.

If there are any of my recordings you particularly want others to be able to enjoy someday, now might be the time to speak up. I seriously almost deleted all of mine yesterday and am very close to going the route of Lady Rio and Sarnoga...

I do want to thank everyone who's listened over the years.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ghosty5 » June 11th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Slutinmyhead.

i understand how tough it is being dumped. but rationally it doesnt make sense to go depriving other people of your talents because of that. you want feed back here is some feedback i think you would like to hear.

your files are the most different and creative i have found. yes EMG and Haxsaw have a dominion on the variety but you do it different. i mean chick cuck is the FIRST of its kind i have ever seen. i have researched to find others like it but there isnt anything like what you have done on here.

I have wanted chick cuck for a while but due to lack of a credit card i couldnt purchase it.

files will react differently depending on the person, i know that, you know that, and most of the people on here know that.

i would love to collaborate with you to come up with some more out there insane level files.

at the end of the day you need to remember one thing. if people arnt giving you feedback its probably because there are no complaints about it. think about it like this, if you bought a vacuum cleaner, and it works, you dont jump online and email the maker saying "great vac" but if it breaks or has issues, most people jump onto every possible social media outlet and have a cry about it. so no news is probably good news.

if you want to discuss ideas, pm me

xx ghosty5
ghosty5

Postby Alien4420 » June 22nd, 2013, 8:29 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:Just deleted 14 recordings due to lack of feedback (6 yesterday and 8 today). There are more potentially on the chopping block.

Yes, I am feeling needy. Yes, I am feeling pissy. Just got dumped... I'm also feeling pissy about feeling needy.

If there are any of my recordings you particularly want others to be able to enjoy someday, now might be the time to speak up. I seriously almost deleted all of mine yesterday and am very close to going the route of Lady Rio and Sarnoga...

I do want to thank everyone who's listened over the years.

Slutinmyhead, I know exactly where you're coming from, since I've been there myself in other endeavors. I wish I could make you a file that allows you to appreciate your own worth! Then use it on myself, LOL.

In my experience, your files are unparalleled in their craft and cleverness, and there's something lovable about your voice that makes them compelling in a very different way from the commanding tones of an EMG. (Of course, you also told me to love you, so I'm probably influenced by that as well. :-) ) And I wish you knew that, and perhaps more to the point, that those of us who have listened to them know it.

Judging by the number of downloads I see on files and the amount of discussion, only a tiny fraction of those who listen to them provide feedback. And I'm talking about files in general. A few files spawn an inordinate amount of discussion. I think yours are at the opposite extreme because they're subtler and in some sense more personal. I mean, I've blathered about Curse Forced Gay here often enough -- with that, it's natural to trade stories and advice. But your files, the ones I've listened to anyway, almost seem like something I don't want to discuss in a public forum. Their power is more personal. It feels more like a relationship with you. Something more intimate and personal and at the same time it involves a space that was created hypnotically and can't really be discussed objectively without making me anxious because it stresses the programming in the files, with their created scenarios and memories.

I'm living partly with the reality you've created for me. Half and half because I'm still working on going all the way into complete belief, as in you completely think stuff happened. But still half believed in that hypnotic way, and I feel I've damaged some of that and lost some of it even by discussing it this much, because I have to pull myself partly out of hypnotic belief. Not permanently, I hope.

I hope that makes some sense! I'm sort of writing what I feel as I feel it and it happens, within the constraints of not wanting to do too much damage to the hypnosis and other more personal ones as well. But I hope it also explains some of the reasons why the few of us who would comment on any file may be even less likely to comment on yours. It's precisely *because* your files have such a profound effect, yet one that's fragile because of the scenarios they create -- and because the feelings they elicit towards you are so personal.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby slutinmyhead » June 23rd, 2013, 5:11 pm

Wow... great post... Thank you...

I wish you could make me such a recording too, btw... Like so many others, I had one of those childhoods where I was never good enough or found my place of belonging... It's so even while I frequently get bonuses, praise and promotions at work, there's always this sense I'll be found out as an imposter... that my peers wonder how I got and keep my position... They all seem so normal by comparison...

Intellectually, I can appreciate that I function at a high level... Patients graduating from my program go on and on about how I was a positive change in their lives and in some cases, saved them from a life of despair. My instructional emails to other health/life coaches are often picked up as articles in our company wide newsletter. I have doctors coming to me for advice because I've actually built and have hands on experience with technology they're only just now reading about... And yet, there remains the sense of being an outsider.

I've compartmentalized myself my entire life depending on the person I'm talking with. It's almost a requirement... The world of erotic hypnosis is my most secret compartmentalization and in it, I've always reached out for some sense of community. It's frustrating to feel ignored.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » June 23rd, 2013, 5:27 pm

Reading this makes me wish I had the chance to bond with you, Slutinmyhead, even if I never quite got around to your files. I hope you still know that we all appreciate your kindness...
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby NOSTR0M0 » June 23rd, 2013, 5:29 pm

I really want to try out "let me hypnotize your lover" on my wife and I if I could get her to go for it.
NOSTR0M0

Postby maddog37 » June 24th, 2013, 5:08 pm

I'm fairly new to wmm so only now got around to the forum.

I bought chick cuck a while ago and love it. It's my favorite file. The sound is clear and your voice is good. I just bought the social dominance for women one yesterday but haven't gotten around to listening to it properly yet.

The only potentially negative thing I can say is that your files are sometimes a tad long to listen to without falling asleep, a lot of time I just don't have enough free time to do it.

I also compartmentalize my life, so this is my little thing. I tried to hint about the hypnosis files I'm listening to to my husband but he doesn't really understand or care much about it.

I hope you don't delete the files. I'm still planning on getting a couple more. Is Best Gf Ever similar to chick cuck?
maddog37

Postby lams » June 25th, 2013, 11:05 am

ok my 2 cent, i like your story's (pheremone, judy and samantha sucks)
for the other file's i get in trance but don't get any of the effect's of the files.

but that is my problem not your work.
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnodazed » June 25th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Erickson once used the ambiguous phrase "Speaking to you as a child" to help with some healing. Parents want their children to be successful. Often the parents feel they haven't quite made the best out of life, and they are frightened that their children won't be the best either. So they push their children to be the best. Any time a child makes a slight mistake the parent is frightened they won't be the best so they tell the child they are stupid or a failure.

Unfortunately some parents forget to praise children when they do well, perhaps because the child wasn't perfect. So the child learns to look for the imperfections rather than the success. No one tells the child it is impossible to be perfect. If the child understood that being imperfect is part of being human they could enjoy and cherish their sucesses.

Making mistakes and getting things wrong is an important part of being creative. Even when things don't turn out quite right you can still learn from the experience. Thomas Edison learnt hundreds of ways *not* to make a light bulb. Life can be full of ups and downs and he kept going. Eventually he made a very good light bulb.
hypnodazed

Postby Heartwould » July 22nd, 2013, 6:21 am

SiMH, some of your files are so perceptive, so right on the point of my identity, that I am afraid to listen to them. The ones that I do listen to are deep, deep in my subconscious by this point (esp. Neural Remapping - still a favourite), and having yummy results. Your voice i so familiar, it has become a comfort to me, even while still producing an electric shot to my pussy (sometimes).

You're a master at what you do. I will still love you and your work, even if you vanish from WMM, but I hope you stick around.
Heartwould
Regular
Regular

Postby Rukiri » July 23rd, 2013, 4:33 am

I am in love with Slut in my Head. My favorite is probably Submissive Pussy and Submissive Heterosexual Cocksucker. I am a really shy person both online and offline, so I have a hard time working up the courage to comment on files. This is actually my first time commenting in these forums even though I've read them religiously since I joined oh so many years ago. Not many hypnotists make good quality recordings for women that line up with what I'm interested in. Slut in my Head is my absolute favorite and there are 2 others who I listen to a lot.

I don't have much money since my husband is attending a university and I'm working full time while going to nursing school, so I don't usually buy files. I did make an exception for my birthday and bought something from SimH :)

maddog37 wrote:I also compartmentalize my life, so this is my little thing. I tried to hint about the hypnosis files I'm listening to to my husband but he doesn't really understand or care much about it.

This is exactly like my situation. It took me forever to persuade my husband to try out a little bondage with me, I don't think hypnosis with him will ever happen. On the plus side, he told me he really likes tying me up and he is glad I introduced him to it :oops:
Rukiri

Postby robindf1 » July 23rd, 2013, 8:21 pm

I am actually in love with slutinmyhead. Ever since he posted, I felt like I wanted to get to know him, maybe. Show him affection, at least, even if he didn't reciprocate. Now I'm deep. I'm lost in adoration for him, dreading and loving where my next paycheck will go, eyeing my collar with lust as I slip it on and think of him.

I'm lost to him, and I love it.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Guenni » July 29th, 2013, 5:22 am

Master Sir,

i've heard almost all of your files. Your voice is very smooth and relaxing and my binding to you goes deeper and deeper. Next time i will describe some effects of your files Master Sir.

Your obedient slave
Guenni

nipple slave

Postby Guenni » August 1st, 2013, 6:30 am

I've often heard Slutinmyhead's files and i developed a huge trust in him. He has an amazing influence of my subconscious and i'm a little enamoured with him. After nipple slave, the next file i will buy is collaring ceremony and i hope it will succeed like the other files, i've heard.

Thank you Master Sir

Guenni
Guenni

Return to Success Stories