Success!! I am now (almost) a believer

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success!! I am now (almost) a believer

Postby nattie » December 15th, 2005, 10:14 pm

Ok well I've been lurking for awhile but this is my first post. So let me just say hi to everyone out there...

Anyways, I have always been interested in psychology and the subconscious so that with my combined love of submission made me interested in this site. However, I am a skeptical person and I always considered the effects of hypnosis to be a placebo effect. I.E. There is a lot of power in belief so if you really believe it is going to work on you it probably will.

Well, one thing is for sure to me now: Trance is real.

Ok I know that there are little trances that you go into every day when you are driving or watching tv or something. But last night was different. Last night I felt as though my conscious mind had disconnected from the control centers of my body and was floating inside my brain somewhere. Honestly, it was pretty cool.

I guess I'll go ahead and tell the whole story since it might help anyone having trouble or losing determination.

The first time I tried listening to the files I really tried to play along. I didnt feel anything deeper than the trance I would go into watching tv by myself or something. I did it a few times and I lost interest.

About 2 weeks ago I came back to the site and read some of the forums. Someone suggested to try the Brainwave Generator to help going into trance so I downloaded it. It actually worked great. The first time I used I felt like I had gone deeper than ever before. In fact there was a moment were I went really deep. It felt like a combination of drugs and dreams. Kind of like when you get the spins from drinking but without the nausea or foggy headedness. It felt like a high in that it was an altered state of concsiousness but without the euphoric feeling. It scared me the first time it happened and almost woke me immediately. Afterwards I realized that state was what I was trying to acheive. I tried again but when I would hit that feeling I would get excited and my conscious mind would start analysing things. (I'm one of those analytical people I heard are hard to hypnotize.) Plus I was just a little scared about some of the files. (Becoming a sissy or a transgender is a fantasy for me and not what I want to be full time.) Since I was starting to feel like these files might have real long lasting effects I decided to be a little more choosy in which ones I let affect me.

I tried a few more times with the same effects and lost interest once again. Then last night I had an idea. Since my inhibitions seemed to be getting in the way of getting that deep trance I needed to find away to get those inhibitions out of the way...

Well, I drank 4 screwdrivers and 5+ shots of Jack Daniels. Quite a lot but I felt like getting drunk anyway.

It worked for me. I had a little trouble keeping focus at first but luckily I had a hit of weed. (Weed definately helps me focus, play me at chess sometime when I'm high and I'll show you.) I was able to hit that deep level and not overanalyse it or lose my concentration on EMG's words. I maintained the trance for the whole file for 2 files in a row. I am thinking now that I have unlocked this ability I won't have to get as drunk to acheive it again.

Anyways, I am excited about trying it again tonight and hoping the effects will work better. I have been trying Trig Story which seems to make reading more involving but not as sensational as I hoped. I realize this file is probably one of the more advanced ones so I will try something a little easier to swallow tonight.

SO I hope I havent broken any taboos by telling my frank story which involves marijuana and alcohol. I wonder what is the "official" view on mind-altering substances by hypnosis experts. Does it seem to help? Maybe a couple of glasses of wine to help relax before the session??

I hope my story encourages other skeptics to keep trying. I'll reiterate what worked for me.

Brainwave Generator definately the most important thing it seems.
Alcohol to lose those inhibitions.
Marijuana to maintain focus.

That's my recipe for success. Bottoms up!
nattie

Postby Mallic » December 16th, 2005, 3:16 am

Ok dude, that was a Sandy proportion post. Good job on getting hypnosis happening for you. Its always nice to see someone converted. As for the placebo thing, yes, it is more than about 25% that. Your right, trigstory is a advanced file. I think a good starting file would be a dreaming file. You saythat feninization is what does it for you? Well, try FemaleDreams, it makes you dream that you are female, and if you listen to it again then it makes you think you were female the day before.

I'm not sure want drugs and alcohol does for you, but I suppose it might work. You might want to practise doing NOT high and drunk, just to get used to a sober trance. One thing though. In an atempt to be like Sandy, I will point out that someone who doesn't believe in hypnosis would not hang around so long without using the forums.

Mallic (Its kind of flattering to be stalked)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » December 16th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Drugs=Good*

*So long as not used everytime or in excess in my opinion.
They definitely help get you deeper and weed can help with the focus (or make you go off on insane tangents :) )

If you hypnotise yourself when you are on a drug the majority of the time it will limit the effects of the files (whilst sober) and possibly cause unwanted consequences because of the theory of state based learning.

e.g. You listen to whatever file you chose, whilst drunk, you do this the majority of times. Then you go out drinking with your mates and the more you drink the more the files seem to be working because your in the same state as when you listened.

It seems to work, and now I have told you because it is psychology it is probably even more likely to work.
Just something I heard off of one of my friends studying psychology.

edit-mistakes hope it makes sense, had a good night :wink:
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nattie » December 17th, 2005, 5:09 pm

One thing though. In an atempt to be like Sandy, I will point out that someone who doesn't believe in hypnosis would not hang around so long without using the forums.

I 'm not saying I didnt believe just that I am skeptical. I try to keep an open mind but I don't just buy into everything anybody does. Just the fact that others believe in it makes it interesting enough for me to lurking the forums.

So I did try the sober trance and it seems I can go just as deep. I'm having fun so I guess I will be around awhile...
nattie

Postby homerj1620 » December 17th, 2005, 10:37 pm

Mallic wrote:You saythat feninization is what does it for you? Well, try FemaleDreams, it makes you dream that you are female, and if you listen to it again then it makes you think you were female the day before.

I've been curious about that file. Has it worked well for anyone?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mallic » December 17th, 2005, 11:40 pm

Sicne I have listened to it, in all my lucid dreams I have found it easier to transform myself. Hows that?

Mallic (There's a party in my mouth, and everybody's puking)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » December 26th, 2005, 1:19 pm

Mallic wrote:Sicne I have listened to it, in all my lucid dreams I have found it easier to transform myself. Hows that?

I was wondering more if you dreamed of the day you had, but as a woman as the file says.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mallic » December 26th, 2005, 8:15 pm

No, but hey, I only listened to it twice
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories