Success with FembuttGrowth! (Pictures!)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby 5HA99Y » November 9th, 2014, 1:33 pm

i started to listen to this two days ago the no panties one mainly because i was curious and im tired of having a flat butt i work out to get a bubble butt but not much gain there so i thought maybe try this as a extra help in it. i know this isnt a bubble butt one but if i can get a rounder butt out of it ill be happy, so far i have listen to this file twice ( and currtently listening to this while typing this) hope to see some result soon.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scarlett_S » November 10th, 2014, 12:34 am

I've been listening infrequently for the last week.

I do think my ass is bigger. It doesn't look bigger yet, but it's softer and feels bigger in my hands. And I've also outgrown two pairs of pants in this last week. That makes me so happy :D
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby starchildskiss78 » November 10th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Scarlett_S wrote:I've been listening infrequently for the last week.

I do think my ass is bigger. It doesn't look bigger yet, but it's softer and feels bigger in my hands. And I've also outgrown two pairs of pants in this last week. That makes me so happy :D

That's amazing! I feel like my ass is bigger, too...but haven't outgrown pants yet. If anything my hips are getting smaller!
starchildskiss78
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » November 17th, 2014, 1:07 am

After getting out of the shower, I stopped to examine my body and holy shit my ass is definitely growing. Much squishier, noticeably rounder, showing signs of growth by muscle soreness. Still no intense need for panties, but there's a Little Miss Squidgy file for that and I feel good about it ;)
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » December 13th, 2014, 8:10 am

How's everyone doing with this, I plan on posting some update snaps in a little while.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » December 19th, 2014, 5:48 pm

:)
Last edited by Linds on October 7th, 2015, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » December 20th, 2014, 4:43 am

Linds wrote:If you are going to use it, be 100% sure you want it.

I didn't wanted. But 2-3 days ago my mind - propably thanks to other butt growth file - forced me to listen the file without pants and now I feel my life is ruined!
These are changes I have never wanted and during trance I was saying in my mind I don't want it. But the trance was so strong on me...

The effects? Firstly - my butt, thighs and balls are still tingling, even when I do all I can to not think about it. Even if I watch movie or try to learn for the exams... the worst in those tinglings is the fact this is often going me sexually crazy...
Secondly - my psychic feels ruined. A lot of time I am just scared of the effects, hating myself for making this happening or being in black deep... I am so scared, so I've started searching for hypnotheraphy.
Third case - I am feeling this ruining my health. A lot of time - even now when I am watching "The Hobbit" trilogy in the cinema, I am close to call the emergency, who won't be able to help me... Often I am close to faint and I find sleeping and eating harder now - today I was able to drink one coffee only and hardly finished one meal in the evening...

I know thats all my fault and that makes me even more sick.

I really need to remove this hipnosis from me. Please, help me,
I was trying to contact with the files creators, but without effects.
Really, I feel that soon I may spend Christmas in the hospital...

Edit: I've listened it only once. 2-3 days ago. And I am now feeling my jeans getting tighter... I've hardly found my actual size...

Try the deprogram all file on this site since you really don't want this.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Linds » December 20th, 2014, 4:56 am

Last edited by Linds on October 7th, 2015, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » December 20th, 2014, 7:47 am

now that many of you are quite successful with fem butt growth/ bubble butt and even can prove it with pictures I become very curious!

I'm not looking to get a fem butt, but would really want to change my flat butt into a nice round bubble butt. after all I'm not really looking to get feminized or so. there must be a way to get a really nice male bubble butt, don't you think so?

I didn't find a file for a male bubble butt so far? is there one on WMM? if not, if I would start with fem butt growth, would it change me to become more feminine? as mentioned I'm not looking for!

BTW, I do workout at the gym, but with no bubble but success :cry:

thanks for any help and advice!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » December 20th, 2014, 8:10 am

Last edited by Linds on October 7th, 2015, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » December 20th, 2014, 9:14 am

Linds wrote:
snipzh wrote:I didn't find a file for a male bubble butt so far? is there one on WMM? if not, if I would start with fem butt growth, would it change me to become more feminine? as mentioned I'm not looking for!

I am afraid it would change you into more feminine. I am feeling a little of this on myself just after listening the file only once.
Really, if you don't want to become feminine and to have a problems with hormones, stay away from those file. It can work too good and bring you only problems.

Maybe try with this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWLdltoOLY or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HiePbhF9l8

thanks for the warning and the youtube links! I'm listening right to one of them. Wonder what will happen!

I really wished to have a bubble butt! Sorez bubble butt looks so hot and adorable. Will see what happens next :)
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » December 21st, 2014, 3:16 am

ok, I ignored the warnings and started listening to fembuttgrowth, three times last night! the first time I was in such a deep trance that I couldn't remember a word afterwards but the trance-feeling was so incredibly!!!

no changes so far, no irritating feelings. the only funny thing was that afterwards I was surfing the internet for panties :P . so if you can recommend me some nice panties I will definitely get some nice ones :D .

I desperately want to have a nice round butt and hope it will work!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » December 21st, 2014, 5:40 am

Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » December 23rd, 2014, 6:01 am

I'm starting this, hopefully going to listen every day for two weeks. I'm going to see if there are any changes after 2 weeks

If so, I'll continue it longer.

So after day 1... I looped it all night, and for the past hour I've been awake for most of it, and my butt is all tingly, and I could feel my butt "getting larger" by repeating the trigger phrase. It makes me excited to continue.
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » December 23rd, 2014, 6:42 pm

2nd day

I just listened to it, and during the trance, I could feel like a pressure in my butt, almost like it was being flexed. It also tingled towards the end. No noticeable changes, but will continue.
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » December 24th, 2014, 10:41 pm

Good please keep us updated. Interested in your progress I am.

(I just became yoda)
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Linds » December 25th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » December 26th, 2014, 12:49 pm

couldn't listen yesterday, shaping up to be that way today too... too much family around and too much work to do
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » January 6th, 2015, 3:08 am

Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby mattyb89 » January 18th, 2015, 1:55 pm

cbarber92 wrote:couldn't listen yesterday, shaping up to be that way today too... too much family around and too much work to do

Yeh the holidays proved to be a hard time to get any listening done. I plan on getting back into it seriously in a couple of weeks.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Started the file

Postby Glory » March 1st, 2015, 8:08 am

Hi, guys
:D

Started the file for 5 days now. Interestingly enough when I sleep I feel all the area around and on my my butt pulsating.

No noticeable changes I think yet.
Glory
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » March 1st, 2015, 3:20 pm

Started this file up again! It seems like I just want that booty.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whome » March 15th, 2015, 5:03 pm

2 1/2 weeks in of fairly regular listening. Was walking around today and felt something odd.. There is jiggle at the bottom of my bottom. I've never felt that before in my life.

I feel a bit wider down there as well, and the glutes are still big and strong, so the bubble part remains.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby whome » March 23rd, 2015, 12:09 pm

There was an interesting study recently about whether its the simple size of the booty that catches our eye, or the angle of the curve of the lumbar.

To get that perfect female butt appearance, you'll have to learn how to significantly increase that angle, to lift the tail bone from its male near-vertical, to as close to 45 degrees as you can. Its exhausting at first, just requires some exercise; but perfection requires sacrifice, no?
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » May 18th, 2015, 7:16 pm

That's pretty interesting. I should start doing stretchs for that 45 degree angle.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mattyb89 » August 9th, 2015, 4:26 am

It's been a while. How's everyone doing with this? I've been slacking a lot personally. Hard to find the time.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby darkideals » August 11th, 2015, 1:20 am

aungshadow wrote:plus I'm now wearing Panties full time and I can't go even a hour wearing men underwear with out feeling sick

Hmm, might have to start listening to this just for that effect; for some reason underwear drives me crazy. Ever since I was 14 or so I've just stopped wearing them except to special social functions like parties/family gatherings, political dinners etc.. because of how they irritate me. But then again I just seem to be easily irritated by small changes effecting my body, like being real sensitive to hot or cold etc.. So being compelled to put on some panties might actually get me to wear some underwear for once haha...although it may be even more embarrassing than not wearing anything depending on the situation I end up in >;8]'
darkideals

Postby Linds » August 22nd, 2015, 2:14 pm

Last edited by Linds on October 7th, 2015, 4:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Notageek » August 22nd, 2015, 3:40 pm

I've gotten back into this file again. It's been 5 days and I see some results already, but I haven't had enough time to listen to the file daily. I'm on vacation so I'll try and listen twice a dayfor the next weeks, keeping you updated (hopefully)
Notageek

Postby mattyb89 » December 9th, 2015, 3:32 am

Now I have my own place I need to get back into this. Anyone still using it?
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » December 9th, 2015, 8:21 pm

mattyb89 wrote:Now I have my own place I need to get back into this. Anyone still using it?

I havn't heard from many people who used it. I would definitely like to read your journey if you decide to listen again!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Success with FembuttGrowth! (Pictures!)

Postby PhantomDog » March 15th, 2016, 7:20 pm

I'd like to see the results, but the old albums don't seem to work. Even searching for some of the users here, I found their album, but the images are dead links.
Hopefully some new people can upload their results, former users can re-upload, and/or EMG can fix the old links?
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Re: Success with FembuttGrowth! (Pictures!)

Postby mattyb89 » March 21st, 2016, 4:14 am

If you search the gallery for "Fembutt" some of my older pics from when I used to use the file are still there.
mattyb89
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Success Stories