Moderate TrigPicture Success(?)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Moderate TrigPicture Success(?)

Postby jun » December 21st, 2005, 6:17 pm

Hihi.

I apologize up front if this is a bit long, but I wanted to put down as much information as I can remember in case something I mention here might help someone else or is of interest.

Firstly, a little background. I've been a lurker here for a while and have been using these files on and off for over a year. At first I thought I wasn't going deep enough into trance and tried various ways to induce a deeper trance, however after reading some of what people have written here it seems as though I was concentrating on the wrong aspect of the files. I was trancing fine, I just wasn't using the finished product properly. >.>

What I mean by this is;

Tonight I decided to try TrigPicture (actually, kind of at random as an "easy" one to work with and conceivably see results) but in conjunction with actually viewing a picture. This I hadn't done before. Previously I had only laid in bed in the dark using my imagination or ignoring the after-effects completely and just concentrating on the file being played.

A disclaimer: I'm a very skeptical person... especially after months of trying all kinds of files and not seeing even a fleeting glimpse of success... However...

Tonight I placed a file (full screen on my monitor so as not to be distracted by taskbars or blinky lights) and played TrigPicture. The entire time I was not just listening to the file but rather focusing on the picture and associating it with the file being played (something I hadn't done before during file play) During previous plays I had always just thought of the file as a generic "this will work with all pictures" blanket-induction. Tonight, after reading some other forum posts, I decided to link the file and the finished product together.

My results were surprising, but not quite what I had in mind.

I made mental note of everything in the picture and (as the file says) my mind "knew" how to fill in the before, after, and things not "seen" by the camera. I figured I was off to a good start when the trance felt solid (? at least I think...) and my concentration was with file and pic.

It seemed to help in some ways to associate body parts mentioned with that of the person in the picture I was trying to emulate. "feel the relaxation in your thighs" and with some mental shifting it was "my" thighs in the picture relaxing (however, that was only in my mind... not an actual result of hypnosis)

Anyway... the "moderate success" part came later when, instead of say... feeling what was going on in the picture to my avatar, or experiencing it in a hallucinatory way... my brain made the image move slightly. It was only a little bit and as if it was something in my peripheral vision (hard to explain, but like the whole image was in my "peripheral vision" even though I was staring straight at it... as if the movement was just outside my conscious thought)

I understand this may sound like hardly a success at all and here in the forums probably more like a result of staring at a bright monitor without blinking... but I know the difference between them and this certainly wasn't just tired eyes.

The only disgruntling fact is that I didn't feel anything and seemed just as detached from the image as normal... but only able to get the picture to move slightly.

There was a nifty effect that happened where the foreground people were shifted 3-dimensionally in front of the background (in this case a couch) as if the "camera" had shifted horizontally by a fraction of an inch.

I don't know exactly what to make of it, but if one sitting did that then I've a renewed passion and faith in the situation as a whole.

Just thought I'd say. Sorry I don't have any before and after pics... but I didn't do anything physical. ^^

== [EDIT] ==

I think I'm going to cry. I tried using the trigger and picture together without the file being played and all I got was more movement. Granted, it's a little interesting to see but it doesn't really do me much good since I still feel completely detached from it. It's kind of eerie. It seems like my brain is filling in what's happening visually anyway...

Well, any progress is progress. I'll take what I can get. Off to marinate my brain more. Wheeee. ^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » December 22nd, 2005, 6:53 pm

Try listening to the suggestible file a lot. That should get you to be able to work past skepticism. Worked for me.
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories