Curse castration

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse castration

Postby little_n » August 13th, 2013, 3:34 pm

I have been listening to this file for a few weeks now and it has worked. I couldn't believe it at first, I thought I was just not in the mood or whatever, but when I touched myself to try to arouse myself, I felt a warm tingling and it felt like I was forcing my body to react, not good at all. I began to unintentionally visualise the steel cock cage and of course with that comes the knowledge of no erections. So, no erections for me.

I do admit that i did want it to work. At first I think I did try to get erect but my unconscious suppressed it, now its not an issue; I don't get aroused. Before, even writing this would have made me rock hard. Not this time, limp and in a chastity device. Imagined or not, it is very real for me. When I touch myself, even if it is to urinate, I get a warm feeling, like a prelude to burning. So I touch as little as possible.

What I did notice when I listened to the file was that I did obey the voice as it told me what to do, I enjoyed it. I became very sleepy and I dozed off at the end, I don't knoww for how long. But it felt wonderful and right. Its difficult to explain. But I now listen to the file every night.

Be warned, it works.
little_n

Postby steelchastityboi » September 2nd, 2013, 7:52 am

Is it still working for you?
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories