Hypnotic chastity

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic chastity

Postby boy_arthur_tx » August 17th, 2013, 6:50 am

Good day, everyone.

i added a slide of chastity pics to the boy_arthur_tx album in user pics.

After doing all the work with EMG chastity cage and making the SLAVE UNIFORM DCD file i have increased wearing Designated chastity devices from 2 days a week to 4 or 5 days a week.

It seems as if my erections are just barely 6 inches now - used to go 6 1/4.

So, a lot of chastity is shrinking my cock and balls. This slide includes a shot with ruler my dicklet got so small during chastity in looks like an uncut child's penis less than 3 inches.

Anyway, wanted to share some results.

Yes, i listened to some EMG humiliation files recently. Why do you ask?
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » August 17th, 2013, 7:37 am

Hey boy_arthur,

Gud to hear yer progress.. An the success u are havin dude. Am plesed for ya.

Is the cock shrinking fing a part of the files an wot u wanna do.. Or an unplanned side effect?

Been in a physical steel belt 6 munfs as of Monday coming.. Wud b gud to find a fial that wud make me totally unable to cum tho ;-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Chastity side effects

Postby boy_arthur_tx » August 17th, 2013, 9:41 am

Hey, rubba, "long time no see".

Shrinking side effect (mostly) from being physically chaste.

May be some unintended mental changes from CHASTE LI**LE Di*k chastity trigger. After all, i have heard or viewed the Chaste LITTLE Dxxx trigger several thousand times in the last few years.

It may also be some carry over side effects from the Senator's small dick humiliation file. Used Audacity to edit it but still a Dominant being training a submissive to be humiliated by a small dick? Shrinkage a definite possibility. Only listen even to the edited version when totally craving humiliation. Although it might be more properly called DEGRADATION?

Intentional (?), not on my part. Just barely had an average cock to start with. Didn't need it any smaller.

Not sure that never orgasm is healthy. You might try EMG's Iron Shackle dream file. The file gives permission to ORGASM in your sleep IF you are aroused by your submissive desires to serve and obey. The file allows for having a Master or waiting for a Master.

Thanks for the forum post. Play safe.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » August 17th, 2013, 10:03 am

Indeed... I got side tracked by a Master who got me lissunin to jock fials... He is long gone but seems the jock (in part at leest) remains.

Hmmm..that's interesting, bin physically chaste in a steel belt so will have to see if same happens to mine when I next get to see it.

Humiliation/degradation..both are gud. :-)

Fanks for the suggestion dude.. But aiming to be totally anally focused and bein kept chaste is helpin wiv that. A way of puttin me cock outta action without use of a physical device wud be me ideal.

And it's a pleasure dude.. Your fials are awesum, even if am not drinking outta the toilet every nite yet ;-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories