Finally A Good Success Story

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Finally A Good Success Story

Postby Tangy » August 21st, 2013, 12:18 pm

I am so excited Finally A Good Success Story

As you know I am 1 of the hardest person to be hypnotist but I think it is working now I have been wetting my bed without a Diaper just wake up wet and watching Cartoon ever single day and that's is not what I WOULD BE LOOKING FOR to watch I WOULD END UP WATCHING CARTOONS WHEATHER I WANT TO OR NOT the BABY FILES ARE WORKING OR THE 10 YEAR OLD Ashley File is working I am becoming Ashley . Interesting Wonder where this is heading. :o I want to take a break but I need to know the outcome of this new development .
if anyone has any input on this new phenomenon please jump right on in :o :D I Am so excited and Nerviest at the same time I think I am finally changing. :D

The mind can preform miracle's

PS
the Cartoons I have been watching are girly Cartoons Polly Pocket, Dora the explorer And Mickey mouse play House And I feel a deep Desire to watch them With Excitement and enthusiasm, and I the feeling is Growing I need your Impute on this I need to embrace it or back away I think it is Ashley I have been listing to that file on a regular bases on a loop trying to hear the words to the Scripted the file is not very clear in some areas and it is changing me. but I. :o
I am asking for the Community help and Advice. Please.

""Will you please help me? :o""
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Marian » August 21st, 2013, 1:43 pm

A 10yo child is learning and playing. In real live it is very soon annoyed by waching this cartoons. A child always wants to learn. It lives for learning. No normal child is on his own waching for more than an afternoon television without break if it is left alone.

Ashley is the false image that make some adults of children. You don't become child, you act in a way you think a child acts like. Big difference. And not what you want.

A child is curious, clever and sensitive and needs contact to people. Go out and play!

;)
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby ViralVixen » August 21st, 2013, 7:18 pm

I'm fairly sure Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is aimed at preschoolers. A ten year old is really too old for it.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » August 21st, 2013, 11:23 pm

ViralVixen wrote:I'm fairly sure Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is aimed at preschoolers. A ten year old is really too old for it.

that means the baby files are also taking effect on me Ashley is triggering the baby files :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Marian » August 22nd, 2013, 12:49 am

The target group of this cartoons is 2yo to 7yo.

This is no success.

You don't act like a child (not baby and not 10yo). You mimic what you think a child would act like.

If you really want to have success you must become open mindet, courious, helpful, emphatically, have a quick perceptive (much faster then adults but less analytically) but want to preserve your surroundings and worry about the people you like.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » August 22nd, 2013, 10:05 am

Marian wrote:The target group of this cartoons is 2yo to 7yo.

This is no success.

You don't act like a child (not baby and not 10yo). You mimic what you think a child would act like.

If you really want to have success you must become open mindet, courious, helpful, emphatically, have a quick perceptive (much faster then adults but less analytically) but want to preserve your surroundings and worry about the people you like.

That's why I was trying to listen to the lyrics it says something about Ashley waking up in the morning eating cereal and watching cartoons and that's where it gets fuzzy and drowns out because of the background noise I can barely hear anything it is very Fuzzy and subliminal. it suppose to be a memory of mine it is the part of the file that says this is your memory of being Ashley it is not a fantasy it is real. I am acting out the fantasy on the file plase listen to the file and we can figure out why the hypnotist put that in there or the hypnotist who created Ashley can explain in his or her own words here on this thread

10 year old ashley

never mind here is the scripted I found it see for your selfs

You will do everything I tell you without thinking or asking any questions. You are feeling tired. Yes, you are. You are feeling sleepy. So very sleepy. Let all the sleepiness build. Just let all the tired, sleepy feelings come to you. So tired and sleepy you want to yawn. It's ok to yawn. go ahead and yawn, my tired little one. That's it, go ahead and yawn for me. Very good. You are feeling so very sleepy. You are feeling tired. You are feeling so very tired and sleepy you want to close your eyes, my tired little one. That's it, go ahead and close your eyes for me. Very good.
You are just too tired. Put your hands in your lap. Make your feet feel comfy. Let your head fall where it feels good. You can lay down if you want. Just make your body feel nice and comfortable. That's it. Now you are feeling so good, so tired and sleepy that you can't move. You don't need to move. You are just too sleepy to stay awake for much longer. But instead of going to sleep, you are falling deeper and deeper into a nice, pleasent state Listen to my voice. Listen very carefully to everything I say. of trance. Yes. You are much too tired and sleepy to think now. You don't need to think. I will think for you.
Breathe deeply and slowly. Focus on my voice and nothing more. You don't need to do anything or think of anything, except listen to my voice and breathe. You want, need and desire the changes this file will bring to you, so give yourself permission to be affected by this file and my words. Feel yourself unwind more and more with each and every word I say. Turn off all your thoughts. Clear your mind. This is your time to unwind. Let all of your muscles loosen. Breathe slowly, deeply, easily, and freely. stare into the darkness before you.

I am going to count down from 10 to 1, and when I reach 1, you will be in a very powerful, deep state of trance. I am going to count from 10 to 1, and when I get to 1, you will be soo tired and sleepy that you will be in a great, wonderful state of trance. You will feel very very good. And because you want to feel so wonderful and good, you will let me help you feel that way.

10. Feel yourself getting even sleepier. Pleasantly drowsy, too tired to even yawn.
9. You are falling deeper and deeper, spiraling downwards further and further into trance.
8. Your mind is numb and all you can focus on is my words. You don't need to think, just listen to me.
7. You obey my words. You believe every word I say as truth.
6. Deeper and deeper. Sink ever deeper into a hazy, foggy, wonderful trance.
5. You are feeling more and more tranquil with each passing second.
4. Turn off your mind. Relax, You're quite safe here.
3. Feeling more and more relaxation. Slipping deeper and deeper into a very strong trance.
2. Your thoughts are fuzzy and fading far into the background.
1. Go ten times deeper. Go five times deeper. Go twenty times deeper. Go twice as deep. Go 100 times deeper.

That's it. Nice, deep and relaxed. Focused only on my voice and my words, and nothing else. Immersed in my words nestled snugly in the warmth of my voice.

You are no longer a man.
Accept this as fact.
You are not male.
You are female.
You know this is true.
You have always been female.
You have always known this.
Feel deep in your heart that I am telling you nothing but the truth.
You are a girl.
Accept this as truth.
You have always been a girl.
At this current point in time, you are ten years old.
Yes, that's right. You are a 10 year old girl.
I don't know what you thought your name was, but it is time I tell you what your name REALLY is.
Your name has always been and always will be Ashley.
You are a 10 year old girl named Ashley.
You are quite feminine and girly, Ashley.
Every time you hear me or anyone say the name Ashley, or any time you see the name Ashley, it makes you feel more and more like a 10 year old girl.
Every time you hear me or anyone say the name Ashley, or any time you see the name Ashley, you forget more and more that you ever were a man.
Feel the name Ashley sink deep into you. Feel the name Ashley take the place of your old name.
Anytime someone calls you by your male name, it has no effect because you have no male name.
You have no male name because you are female.
You are female, so you have a female name. And your female name is Ashley.
Feel yourself becoming more and more of a girl every time I say your name, Ashley.
Hearing me call you Ashley makes you feel like a good little girl.
You are a good little girl, Ashley.
You are as feminine and girly as one can possibly ever hope to be.
you are not a man.
you are not a boy.
you are a girl.
you are Ten Years Old.
your Name is Ashley.
you are a ten year old girl named Ashley.
Being called Ashley makes you feel more and more like a girl.
Being called Ashley makes you forget you ever were a man.
you are as feminine and girly as one can possibly be.

From now on, whenever I call you princess, it will make you feel more and more like a 10 year old little girl, because grown men cannot be princesses. And you are not a grown up man, you are a 10 year old girl. You are my princess. Feel the word princess make you more and more of a girl. Feel the word princess increase your estrogen level. Feel the word princess sink deep into your mind.
Being called princess makes you feel girly, feminine, and super happy.
Being called princess makes you want to dress up in beautiful pink dresses and tutus and
surround yourself in pink girly things.
You are a princess.
You are a princess.
You are a princess.
You are a princess.
You are princess Ashley.

Imagine your body. Now that you know you are a 10 year old girl, you don't need that man's body anymore, do you? No, you don't. Something must be done about it. I am signaling to your body that it needs to correct itself starting RIGHT NOW.
The aging process will start to reverse.
Your body will start changing rapidly.
You will become younger and younger each and every day until you reach 10 years of age.
Your body is ceasing any production of Man hormones, and creating only estrogen.
You will physically and mentally become younger each and every day.
Your bones will shrink, widening at the hips.
You don't need that Adams apple, so it will start to vanish, and your vocal chords will stretch, leaving your voice higher in pitch.
Your skin is becoming softer, silky and smooth.
All hair that is not on your head will fall out. The hair on your head will grow in long.
Your penis and testicles are being sucked into your body, merging to become a vagina and ovaries. Because you have a vagina, Ashley, you must sit down when you pee, otherwise you might make a mess.
Your teeth will begin to fall out, to be replaced by the proper teeth a 10 year old girl should have.
Your inner voice is becoming that of a little girl, and your thoughts are hers as well.
Your little girl inner voice will guide you in your journey, filling you with the hopes, dreams, wishes, desires and emotions of a 10 year old little girl.
As your inner voice becomes more and more of a little girl, she will guide you to do little girl things, and you must listen to her always, because you want to do what she says.

With every passing day, you are becoming more and more of a ten year old girl named Ashley, and less and less of that man you thought you were.
The aging process is reversing.
your hormones produce only estrogen.
you are becoming younger each and every day.
your Body is changing.
your bones are shrinking.
your hips are widening.
your Adams apple is vanishing.
your voice is becoming higher in pitch.
hair grows only on your head.
All other hairs fall out.
your penis is becoming a vagina.
your testicles are becoming ovaries.
your skin is becoming soft, smooth and flawless.
your teeth are falling out to be replaced by 10 year old girl teeth.
With every passing day, you are more and more of a ten year old girl named Ashley, and less and less of a man.
Because you are a girl, you have a vagina.
You have a vagina because you are a girl.
Because you are a girl, you pee sitting down.
You sit down when you pee because you are a girl.

Picture your body, lying on the bed or couch. Perhaps it is sitting in a chair. see it clearly and vividly. I am standing over you, my arms outstretched. I am sending feminine energy into your body. I place my hand over your feet. The feminine aura enters and changes you. Your feet are shrinking, the nails becoming pedicured and pretty. I move my hand over your legs and thighs. They become smaller, thinner. They can no longer grow hair. I hold my hand over your genitals, letting the feminine energy penetrate deeply and strongly into your flesh. Feel any remnants of masculinity vanish, your penis receiving the proper signals. It is not wanted. It is not needed. little 10 year old girls have absolutely no use and no need for a penis. It is proper for a 10 year old little girl to have a vagina. And because you are a 10 year old girl, you must have a vagina. Feel my hand move closer to your genitals, sending more and more feminine energy. See the pink aura grow in your penis and testicles, causing them to change into a vagina and ovaries. I move my hand upward, to your hips. They shift to the proper size. As I move my hand along your arms, the feminine aura sinks into your skin, causing your arms to become smaller, thinner, your hands becoming petite, the nails becoming immaculate. Your skin is becoming soft, smooth and flawless. I move both of my hands along your torso, pausing at your nipples. I gently touch your nipples, so delicately you can barely feel it. Strong signals are being sent to your nipples, telling them that someday in your future, you will grow beautiful healthy breasts which might one day carry milk for a child. Feel the tissue changing slightly, feel the femininity sink into this part of your body. I raise my hands to your throat. As your throat begins to slim down, the Adam's apple just dissolves, melting away. Your vocal chords begin to tighten, raising your voice. I then move my hands to your face. Your features soften, becoming more and more youthful and feminine. I am sending signals to your face, telling it that hair can no longer grow on your face.
Finally, I place my hands on your head, so gently you might not feel it. I am sending the feminine aura into your brain. This feminine energy is filling your mind, creating a beautiful pink fog.
this pink fog is erasing all of your male thoughts, your male energy, your male memories.
Feel this happen. Let it happen.

Because you are a 10 year old girl, you need to forget you were a man.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you never were a man.
Saying or hearing your name makes you forget you were a man.
Your Name is Ashley.
your name Is Ashley.
your name is Ashley.
your name is Ashley.
Because you are a 10 year old girl named Ashley, you have memories of being a ten year old girl named Ashley.
you have always been a 10 year old girl named Ashley.
Every single memory you have is of being a girl doing girly things.

Imagine yourself in ballet class, wearing a pink tutu and pretty black shoes. You are twirling around. Notice every detail, the sensations of the tutu on your body, the tight black shoes on your feet, the wind blowing your hair as you spin around. This is not part of your imagination, Ashley. This is a memory. it is real, it is a part of your life. Know that this is true, and accept it. You will obey me. You want to obey me.

Imagine yourself at a sleepover with a bunch of other little girls. Notice every detail, the sounds of laughter, the faces of the other girls, the color and texture of your sleeping bag. This is not part of your imagination, Ashley. This is a memory. it is real, it is a part of your life. Know that this is true, and accept it. You will obey me. You want to obey me.

Imagine yourself going to the bathroom, and seeing your vagina. Notice every detail of your body and the bathroom. This is not part of your imagination, Ashley. This is a memory. it is real, it is a part of your life. Know that this is true, and accept it. You will obey me. You want to obey me.

Imagine your frilly underwear as you go to the bathroom. Notice every detail, the color and patterns of the underwear, the sensation of it on your body. This is not part of your imagination, Ashley. This is a memory. it is real, it is a part of your life. Know that this is true, and accept it.
You will obey me. You want to obey me.

Imagine yourself in a cute frilly dress. Notice the sensations of how the dress feels against your body. This is not part of your imagination, Ashley. This is a memory. it is real, it is a part of your life. Know that this is true, and accept it.

Imagine yourself with a ponytail, or with a pixie cut. Notice the sensation of how the hair feels on your head, against your face. This is not part of your imagination, Ashley. This is a memory. it is real, it is a part of your life. Know that this is true, and accept it.

Now, Ashley, yesterday you woke up, got out of your pink pajamas. Picture this clearly. You had cereal while watching girly cartoons. Picture this clearly. Then you went outside and played with some little girls for a while. Picture this clearly. Then at night, you took a bath and played with your Barbie dolls in the tub, and washed your long hair and vagina. Picture this clearly. You got dressed and crawled into your pink bed, and mommy read you a bedtime story. Picture this clearly. Then you went to sleep, dreaming of unicorns, rainbows, cotton candy and of being a princess or a cheerleader. Picture this clearly. Very good, Ashley!
Now Ashley, you are a very happy little girl. That's right, very happy. You are far too cute and pretty for something as ugly as a frown or tears to ever be on your face. So you must smile and giggle, because smiling and giggling makes you feel so very girly. Smiling and giggling makes you feel good inside. You are a very very happy girl.
You are always smiling and giggling.
smiling and giggling makes you feel like a good little girl.

Now Ashley, you are a very gentle and innocent little girl. You cannot do grown up things like swear. Anytime you try to say naughty words, you will feel very sick and the word will not come out.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you cannot do grown up things like drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, do drugs or have sex. This kind of behavior is very wrong and illegal for a little girl like you. any time you try to do these things, you will suddenly feel very, very sick. You must be innocent, pure and chaste because you are a good little girl. You are my darling princess. And good little girls are innocent, pure and chaste.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you do not drink alcohol.
Little girls drinking alcohol is wrong. You will get very sick if you try to drink alcohol.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you do not smoke cigarettes.
Little girls smoking cigarettes is wrong. you will very get sick if you try to smoke a cigarette.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you do not do drugs.
Little girls doing drugs is wrong. you will get very sick if you try to do drugs.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you do not have sex.
Little girls having sex is very very wrong. you will get very sick if you have sex.
you are innocent, pure and chase. you will remain innocent, pure and chaste.

Now Ashley, you are a 10 year old little girl. You are a straight little girl. This means that when you get older, you will start to like boys. You will think boys are very cute and attractive. You do not find girls attractive, because you are not a lesbian. When you are older you will do special things with boys that will make you feel wonderful. But you are 10 years old and not ready for that. Right now, boys have cootiebugs!

You are doing a terrific job, Ashley. You are a good little girl. You are a good little one. From now on, every time I call you little one, it takes you deeper and deeper. You find yourself lulled into a sense of security and comfort, which lets you drift ever deeper into trance. Deeper into hypnosis. Deeper into my control. Feel the words little one sink deep into your mind. Because you want this and need this, you will obey. Being called little one makes You fall deeper into trance. Being called little one makes you very very obedient.
You are a little one.
You are a little one.
You are a little one.
You are a little one.
You are little one Ashley.
You are a 10 year old girl.
You only think simple thoughts.
you only know simple words.
you are a 10 year old girl.
You only have the memories of a 10 year old girl.
You only have the interests of a 10 year old girl.
You love rainbows and fairies and unicorns and princesses.
You love kittens and ponies and flowers.
You love to listen to Justin Bieber, selena Gomez, girly pop music and hip hop.
Your name is Ashley.
You are a little one.
You are my darling princess.

Now, because you are a 10 year old girl and not a man, we need to change your hobbies and interests.

Because you are a 10 year old girl, you are not very smart.
10 year old girls should be giddy, air headed and dumb.
Chewing fruit flavored bubble gum makes you giddy, dumb and air headed.
You must chew fruit flavored bubble gum.
You love fruit flavored bubble gum.
Chewing fruit flavored gum makes you feel like a 10 year old girl.
Chewing fruit flavored gum makes you so very happy.
From Now on, Ashley, you love to chew fruit flavored gum. You will obey me. You want to obey me.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you must love the color pink.
your favorite color is pink.
Seeing the color pink makes you feel like a 10 year old girl.
The color pink makes you so very happy.
From now on, Ashley, you love the color pink. You will obey me. You want to obey me.

Because you are a 10 year old girl, you must wear girly clothing.
You love to wear girly clothing.
Wearing girly clothing makes you feel like a 10 year old girl.
Wearing girly clothing makes you so very happy.
From now on, Ashley, you love to wear girly clothing. You will obey me. You want to obey me.
Because you are a girl, you must love dolls.
you need to play with your doll.
you need to hug your dolly.
you love to play with dolls.
Playing with dolls makes you feel like a 10 year old girl.
Playing with dolls makes you so very happy.
From now on, Ashley, you love to play with dolls. You will obey me. You want to obey me.
you need to play with stuffed animals.
you need to hug and kiss your stuffed animals.
you love to play with stuffed animals.
Playing with stuffed animals makes you feel like a 10 year old girl.
Playing with stuffed animals makes you so very happy.
From now on, Ashley, you love to play with stuffed animals. You will obey me. You want to obey me.
you love to watch girly television shows and romantic comedies and Disney princess movies.
Watching girly TV shows makes you feel like a girl.
Watching girly TV shows makes you so very happy.
From now on, Ashley, you love to watch girly TV shows and movies about princesses and read fairy tales. You will obey me. You want to obey me.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you must have the dreams of a 10 year old girl.
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you dream about fairies, unicorns and rainbows and other girly things..
Because you a 10 year old girl, you dream about being a princess and a cheerleader and other girly things.
Very good, my princess.
Feel yourself becoming more and more of a 10 year old girl, because you are a ten year old girl.
You have always been a little girl named Ashley.

Well done, princess. I am very proud of you. You are a good girl, Ashley! You are a very good little girl.

When you awaken from this file, you will remember nothing about what you heard. You will feel amazing, wonderful, and you will want to listen to this file again and again.

You will listen to this file twice a day for a week before contacting me. Once you contact me, there really is no turning back. YOU WILL be Ashley for life. So be sure in your heart of hearts that this is what you want.
It is now time to awaken my sweet darling girl. Time to greet the world with fresh, new eyes, a new outlook and an emerging female personality. It is time for you to wake up now, feeling like a sweet, innocent, energetic little 10 year old girl now and forever.
It is time to awaken now, my princess, feeling girly and feminine. Feeling like a good girl. Smile for me, little one, and embrace the day, Open your eyes now, knowing that you are Ashley now and forever.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Marian » August 22nd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Stuff like this:

Because you are a 10 year old girl, you are not very smart. ...
10 year old girls should be giddy, air headed and dumb. ...
Because you are a 10 year old girl, you must love the color pink.

is what I am talking about. This is what some people think a 10yo girl is. This is wrong because of two reasons.

1. It is simply not true. A girl is not automatically stupid and loves pink. Your subconscious knows this. And the girl "you" is an other thing.

2. You must suggest the interior view - you are a girl in this moment. No child would describe themselves like this even if it would be the correct.
description.

No wonder if this file do not work. The only suggestion that can work is "watch television" ...
Marian
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories