dog brain

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

dog brain

Postby Talondoggy » August 26th, 2013, 12:29 pm

this dog brain file is amazing and scary at the same time. My master has me listening to the file and over th epast few weeks I am noticing that I am starting to become just a dog. In public or otherwise i find myself givin into the ures to bark and live on all fours and be a good dog
Talondoggy

Postby slyfox » August 26th, 2013, 2:24 pm

I've heard that file is pretty dangerously effective! Be careful! I hope you're 100% sure you want to become a dog because it'll put you right into that mindset!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Talondoggy » August 26th, 2013, 2:31 pm

i am a dog now i think i love the file i am ok with being a dog masters dog. Woof , I like how it makes me feel, I have not spokem words in hours
Talondoggy

Postby rubbapig » August 27th, 2013, 5:44 am

Hey doggy..

Did look at an consider tryin this fial a year or so ago.. As part of a BDSM relationship a cuple of years bak the Master I was serving started training me as His dog and absolutely loved it. And altho moved onto otha fings sinse, remain curious about this fial..

Have red much about just how effective it is.. So are u like kept and treated as a dog full time now dude? Or do ya still work an stuff and like get time on 2 legs as well?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » August 27th, 2013, 9:55 pm

still working woof but i find that im not as amart as used to be. I am on all fours at hoem all the time and i forget how to talk , He treats me as his pet . I sugest it if yuou have a master to keep u his pup
Talondoggy

Postby brownbobby » August 27th, 2013, 10:41 pm

It's very good a dog like you has a master to take care of it. Good boy. Keep telling us how it's like to be a good doggy for Master, okay boy? :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby xdude » August 28th, 2013, 8:00 am

I find this fetish interesting.. the gear, the commands, the ownership

there are books on the subject ( Woof)
check out Siriuspup.net the videos do something for me
one interesting thing is they have massage techniques to maintain the proper all fours posture that the owner demands..

Sit .... Good boy!
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » August 28th, 2013, 9:36 pm

woof woof, Im a good dog and i sit on command for my master, I love being a good dog i played fetch for hours topday. I didnt work cause i coudnt talk today. Just barks like a good dog. I love doing as master tells me and then getting to be put in cage later. this file is great it is makimg me a totl good dog
Talondoggy

Postby brownbobby » August 28th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Good dog! Your Master must be proud to have you. Good, good dog. Keep telling us what you do, okay? Good dog!
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 29th, 2013, 9:32 am

Talondoggy wrote:woof woof, Im a good dog and i sit on command for my master, I love being a good dog i played fetch for hours topday. I didnt work cause i coudnt talk today. Just barks like a good dog. I love doing as master tells me and then getting to be put in cage later. this file is great it is makimg me a totl good dog

Such a good boy! I bet your master is very proud of you! :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » August 29th, 2013, 11:43 am

Talondoggy wrote:still working woof but i find that im not as amart as used to be. I am on all fours at hoem all the time and i forget how to talk , He treats me as his pet . I sugest it if yuou have a master to keep u his pup

Hey pup

I do have a Master that's kept me in chastity for last 6 munfs.. but its a distance fing rather than a live-in arrangement.. And wot I red about dog brane a wile bak seemed to say that afta doin it u wud need an owner to kare for even ya basic needs - whitch if true wud rule it out for me.

DO luv the idea of it tho.. bin doin jock trainin stuff for last 6 munfs whitch includes a bit of dummin down so the thort of not bein as smart does not worry me.

Kan still remember bein taken for me furst propa outdoor doggy piss - collar and lead, mitts and knee-pads and wearin nuffin else.. was dark but cud see people lookin on as I cocked me leg aganst a wall and pissed, wiv the wind blowin sum of it bak onto me hind legs :-)
Kant get ova how liberating it felt.. just a totally awesum experience and still grin about it now years later!
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » August 29th, 2013, 8:06 pm

ima good dog , i was out today and wnt to lnch with people and i played fetch cuz i had my ball with master. thoughts harde. i feel the dog brain taking ovewr, hard type with paws n nose. my name gone im a pup always. i wants to obey master. i want bewa good dog i loves licking masster, loves barkig as talkibg hard. im forgetting how be himan
Talondoggy

Postby brownbobby » August 29th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Good dog! You're being a very, very, VERY good dog. Do you sleep with Master? Do you sleep next to Master? Do you like Master's feet? Who's a good dog? Who's a good dog? You're a good dog! Good dog!
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » August 30th, 2013, 12:02 am

woof woof lick mastger feet feet when lay at feet sleep nest to or at foot of bed with ball in mouth, oh ball i like ball. woof owof
Talondoggy

Postby brownbobby » August 30th, 2013, 10:00 am

Good doggy! Speak! Sit! Roll over! Good dog! Who wants their ball? Who wants their ball? Do you? Do you want the ball? Should I throw your ball? Throw your ball? Huh? Huh? Good dog!
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » August 30th, 2013, 7:23 pm

ball woof woof ball, throw ball, feet lick lick, ball suck dog. no walk no tyalk only be a pup just master pup it all goinbg
Talondoggy

Postby hydrogenocarbonate888 » August 31st, 2013, 1:54 pm

I wish I had such a good puppy. You're really a good boy.
H888
hydrogenocarbonate888

Postby brownbobby » September 1st, 2013, 9:10 am

Good boy! You're such a good pup for Master! Good boy!

Speak! Sit! Fetch! Good boy!
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » September 2nd, 2013, 9:05 pm

my brain dog, i obey master, i no have thought like human, I dont know name how walk or talk i struggle woof woof i dot know jow to not obey and be pup woof woof
Talondoggy

Postby brownbobby » September 2nd, 2013, 9:42 pm

Good pup! Who's a good boy! Good boy!

...but does Master ever say you're a bad dog? What did you do to make Master say it...or are you always a good, good pup?

Speak! Good boy!
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowguy » September 18th, 2013, 9:30 pm

I'm still a new puppy woof bark so I'm not too far gone yet but I hope to be soon woof woof I hope master reads this I wanna snuggle wit him and go to sleep
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Talondoggy » September 21st, 2013, 1:13 pm

woof woof me pup woof lick serve pup woof woof
Talondoggy

Postby EntrancedVulpine » September 21st, 2013, 4:17 pm

Oh noes, I'mma helpless dawg, aww damn son. Shytz gon get real, yo! AWW SNAP!

WOOOF YO WOOOF AWWW NAAH AWW HELL NAH WOOOF!!!! WOOOF!

:3

Have fun, you brainless doggies. <3
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

hi

Postby mac40 » December 10th, 2013, 9:18 pm

hi this file realy works mean when u lssing to it and try to stand up after your automatlike forced down on al fours and did for a hal hour everthing as dog drinkt out of a bowl peed whit one leg up in me badroom and when y was a human agian y had the taste of piss in my mouth so thins y snift it ore likt like dogs do and now 2 times i the week y use thise file
mac40

Curious again

Postby dima28 » December 13th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Said this before but as is indicative below it remains the same if posting again.

I cant seem to shake this file off and have since listened to subliminal canine files as well as dog brain. Each time I go under and emerge more and more of a dog. I try to avoid it but I always come back, wanting to lose human thought and be a good happy little doggy for a master. Al.so have loved the masturbation loop and have let the dog brain take over so much that I feel as I if I need to hump something to cum as dogs have paws.

This pup needs a master, possibly up to something permanent as I can't seem to fight it. I just want to go around on all fours, pant, drool, bark, and be a good submissive puppy. Wooof woof.
dima28

Postby cubes » December 28th, 2013, 3:33 am

How many times have you listened, dima? Curious if you're feeling compelled to listen to the file just as strongly as you're feeling the dog brain come over you.
cubes
Regular
Regular

Sex with Animals Risk Health

Postby Tangy » December 28th, 2013, 9:07 am

brownbobby wrote:Good doggy! Speak! Sit! Roll over! Good dog! Who wants their ball? Who wants their ball? Do you? Do you want the ball? Should I throw your ball? Throw your ball? Huh? Huh? Good dog!

Sex with Animals Risk Health

Men who, in order to satiate their sexual desire, have sex with animals are found to be at double risk to acquire penile cancer.

Revelation was made by Brazil researchers, who by profession are urologists. In order to reach the conclusion, they enrolled 492 men, aged between 18 and 80 years.

During their research, it was revealed that those men, who indulge in bestiality not only have chances to get diagnosed with penile cancer, but there are also great chances that they get diagnosed with sexually transmitted diseases. Out of 492 males, 119 were suffering from Sexually Transmitted Disease, said lead author, Stjnio de Cassio Zequi.

Also, 45% of the males agreed that they had sex with animals and to avoid any medical complexity, they even visit doctors to get themselves screened. More than 59% men revealed that in the last five years, they have got only one opportunity to have sex with animals and 21% of the men were found to be regularly doing it.

Explaining the complications of having sex with animal, Zequi said that animal skin is hard and men penis membranes are quite delicate and repeated sex leads to micro-traumas in penis. He further affirmed, "The genital mucus membranes of animals could have different characteristics from human genitalia, and the animals' secretions are probably different from human fluids”.

Researchers were devastated to know some of the events that unfolded during the research, they found that 35% of the rural Brazilian men have sex with animals in routine and they do not mind doing that.

There is a lot of difference between human and animal genital organs, stressed Zequi, who further asserted that non-human secretions is quite harmful for humans.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ps89 » February 22nd, 2014, 8:09 pm

wooff my Owner and I are fascinated with this file and I have listened two times so far. I was laid off a few months ago and had just finished my degree. my Master and I have been together for 6yrs and since I've been home I have been living as his puppygirl woof! I haven't notice much that I can't control I listen once a night owner said in a week we'll see if its works for us :)
ps89

Postby lsa » May 17th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Has anyone tried this when they didn't have a master?
lsa

Postby Slyther_Whitewing » May 17th, 2014, 6:38 pm

lsa wrote:Has anyone tried this when they didn't have a master?

You could always try 8)

Make sure to leave yourself some toys to play with
Slyther_Whitewing

Postby lsa » December 26th, 2014, 4:13 am

Looking for someone to help me listen to this
lsa

Postby ViralVixen » December 26th, 2014, 7:42 am

Why do you need help?

The file is free. Just download it and listen to it.

This is an uncomplicated matter.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby lsa » December 26th, 2014, 12:09 pm

If it works as well as people say, I'm going to need a master to watch over me
lsa

Postby Reece93 » December 28th, 2014, 5:43 am

I would love to be your Master Isa when this happens. would be great fun. pm me if your accept or are interested
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Re: Curious again

Postby stupidbabyboi » March 30th, 2020, 10:49 am

dima28 wrote:Said this before but as is indicative below it remains the same if posting again.

I cant seem to shake this file off and have since listened to subliminal canine files as well as dog brain. Each time I go under and emerge more and more of a dog. I try to avoid it but I always come back, wanting to lose human thought and be a good happy little doggy for a master. Al.so have loved the masturbation loop and have let the dog brain take over so much that I feel as I if I need to hump something to cum as dogs have paws.

This pup needs a master, possibly up to something permanent as I can't seem to fight it. I just want to go around on all fours, pant, drool, bark, and be a good submissive puppy. Wooof woof.

If anyone without a master tried this and had sudden urges to mark their territory let me know
stupidbabyboi

Return to Success Stories