ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby Alien4420 » April 3rd, 2014, 5:50 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote:
Some people are amazingly suggestible. I sometimes wish I were more suggestible, but when I consider some of things I would have done it's probably good that I'm not.

I'm "amazingly suggestible". And you're right: Considering some of the files I have listened to "just for the hell of it" ... it's probably good that you aren't more suggestible.

Alien wrote
I sometimes wish I were more suggestible.

You could listen to TrainSuggestible and/or TrainSusceptible to become more suggestible. Accelerator would help them take effect faster Just a suggestion ...

Thanks, actually I've listened to all three and they did make a difference.

To put this in perspective, though, I'm a good hypnotic subject -- as far as I can tell, a 4 out of 5. I've been trapped often enough by files and sometimes was able to escape, sometimes couldn't. But I'm too analytical to be a great subject.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2014, 12:00 am

ALien wrote
I'm a good hypnotic subject -- as far as I can tell, a 4 out of 5. I've been trapped often enough by files and sometimes was able to escape, sometimes couldn't. But I'm too analytical to be a great subject.

I'm a great subject, probably five out of five.

I also have been trapped by files. When I first got on this site in 2003, I listened to enough files by EMG that the sound of his voice was enough to induce trance. I accidentally clicked on TrainTotalJock in the New Files list when it first came out. I ended up seeking to become a jock for the next few years. I was trying to click on either the file above or the file below, TrainLucidDreams and TrainEroticDreams. I never did listen to either of them ...

With my training in logic and mathematics,I'm probably as analytical as you are. I'm not analytical in trance, though. My analysis usually consists of "Is this internally consistent?" and "Does this contradict any deeply held beliefs?" I am willing to suspend disbelief on the possibility of a file causing physical changes pending results.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2014, 12:48 am

josh wrote
Um, maybe i'm just too dumb to find it, but where exactly is the "Dumbing Down" forum

The name of this forum is ViVe's Dumbing Down series and the majority of the files discuss the concept of getting dumber, so ... it's this forum. Duh ....

I posted the original reply in the forum titled Help me Become a Dumb Jock and then copied his remarks and mine to here, the ViVe's Dumbing Down series forum ... for short, the Dumbing Down forum.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sorez » April 4th, 2014, 7:09 am

oxdude wrote:
josh wrote
Um, maybe i'm just too dumb to find it, but where exactly is the "Dumbing Down" forum

The name of this forum is ViVe's Dumbing Down series and the majority of the files discuss the concept of getting dumber, so ... it's this forum. Duh ....

I posted the original reply in the forum titled Help me Become a Dumb Jock and then copied his remarks and mine to here, the ViVe's Dumbing Down series forum ... for short, the Dumbing Down forum.

This forum is the "Success stories".

This THREAD is the Dumbing Down thread.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » April 4th, 2014, 6:38 pm

My faince comment about how ditzy I was getting a few minutes ago. He said it was cute and that he liked ditzy. Oh dear, I'm in it now. X3
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2014, 9:50 pm

robin wrote
My faince comment about how ditzy I was getting a few minutes ago. He said it was cute and that he liked ditzy. Oh dear, I'm in it now. X3

Robin dear ... you're listening to the Dumbing Down files. You didn't expect ditzy? Just be glad your fiance loves ditzy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2014, 11:11 pm

[quote]Sorez wrote:
This forum is the "Success stories".

This THREAD is the Dumbing Down thread.[/quote

Correction noted! *facepalm* Duh!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sleepyjosh » April 5th, 2014, 4:37 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote:
Some people are amazingly suggestible. I sometimes wish I were more suggestible, but when I consider some of things I would have done it's probably good that I'm not.

I'm "amazingly suggestible". And you're right: Considering some of the files I have listened to "just for the hell of it" ... it's probably good that you aren't more suggestible.

Alien wrote
I sometimes wish I were more suggestible.

I've gotten a lot more suggestible recently; i almost feel like just reading this thread has started to make me dumber :)

Still, i keep wishing i could be even more suggestible, so files or series like this one could "trap" me the way some folks (like oxdude) have described. Would be so good to feel my intelligence slipping away but know there was nothing i could do to stop it ;)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2014, 7:50 pm

josh wrote
Still, i keep wishing i could be even more suggestible, so files or series like this one could "trap" me the way some folks (like oxdude) have described. Would be so good to feel my intelligence slipping away but know there was nothing i could do to stop it.

Try listening to the following files:
EMG's TrainSuggestible http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=2796
Cardigan's Suggestible http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=4932
mindsnake's TrainSusceptible http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=12295
EMG's Reinforcer http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=3135
EMG's TrainSleepReinforce http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=3252

You might also want to use EMG's Accelerator http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=2556 which will accelerate the effects of the other files exponentially.

Use of these files consistently should make you a much better subject. Also, using Curse files should make that desire of it's so good to feel my intelligence slipping away but know there was nothing i could do to stop it a reality. I read in ViVe's description that the changes the Dumbing Down files cause are permanent, so that knowledge should make you feel better.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby robindf1 » April 6th, 2014, 6:09 pm

I wasnt thinking that this was working, but...I've been forgetting so many things today. I had to fill someone's order three times to get it right. It feels so goooood.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 3:30 am

robin wrote:
I wasnt thinking that this was working, but...I've been forgetting so many things today. I had to fill someone's order three times to get it right. It feels so goooood.

*Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I am so happy for you ... and so jealous! I can't listen to these files right now. I hope to start them, I hope, in June, 2014. I can't wait to be dumb!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby afganisasquatch » April 7th, 2014, 4:47 am

I luv yes flies be dummer I'm so horni I Cantu things I lissend 2 all ph yem thnk u viva
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 5:37 am

I'm tired of being on the outside looking in, like a hungry little kid with his nose pressed up against the bakery shop window. I don't care about the "smart" things I need to do! I'm not waiting! I'm going to start the Dumbing Down files today!

Please ... please ... work ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » April 7th, 2014, 5:46 am

absolutely adore coming to this thread and reading about all your brains shrinking. so jealous. I can't currently use the files due to work requirements, and i've never had success with the files on this site anyway. but looking forward to watching your brains shrink down even more!!!
keep up the great work.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 6:00 am

zeizu wrote:
I can't currently use the files due to work requirements

I know the feeling. My suggestion is that you find a job that doesn't have intelligence as a "work requirement". Find a job where you could live on that pay if you were as dumb as you wanted to be.

That jealousy will pressure you to do this. I know. I just got to that point. I don't care any more ... I want be dumber.

Oh, here is the link to ViVe's Dumbing Down files page: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277 At least you can download them and dream of the future day when you can and will use them.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » April 7th, 2014, 6:08 am

afraid it will just stay a fantasy for now. but looking forward immensely to watching you shrink your brain into nothing but an idiot, been following you stating your fantasies at some yahoo groups over the years and really excited to watch it become real for you ox.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 6:14 am

zeizu wrote:
looking forward immensely to watching you shrink your brain into nothing but an idiot, been following you stating your fantasies at some yahoo groups over the years and really excited to watch it become real for you ox.

Thanks, zeizu. Gods, I am so aroused at the thought of doing this. Having to postpone this when Mom developed Alzheimer's was sheer torture!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » April 7th, 2014, 6:16 am

you better get started ASAP then. want to watch you devolve down into a blissful masturbating idiot!! sounds like such a dream. one day i might be able to try and dabble
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 6:27 am

zeizue wroe:
you better get started ASAP then. want to watch you devolve down into a blissful masturbating idiot!! sounds like such a dream. one day i might be able to try and dabble

Bro, I've been listening to Dumbing Down #1 for the last two hours or so while I've been on the computer. If you read some of my other posts, I started listening to Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie the same way. Since hypnosis influences the subconscious mind, the conscious mind doesn't need to listen. So ... I listen to hypnosis files with earphones when I'm working on the computer. (Everybody else thinks I'm listening to music.) It's like elevator muzak for my mind; I never consciously listen to it but somehow I memorize and absorb the hypnosis file's suggestions anyway.

You might be interested in using Teeny Weenie. FYI, my posts start on page 46.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » April 7th, 2014, 6:41 am

I like my size, and based on the photos being posted on that thread I really dont want to risk loosing it at all. thanks for the tip on "elevator music". that will be useful in future.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » April 7th, 2014, 6:53 am

agree with many posts here, keep us all updated best you can :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 7:09 am

darken wrote:
keep us all updated best you can :-D

As far as I am able, I will.

zeizu wrote:
I like my size, and based on the photos being posted on that thread I really dont want to risk loosing it at all

I kinda suspected that, but you might want to read my posts anyway.

[b]zeizu wrote:[b]
thanks for the tip on "elevator music". that will be useful in future.

I thought I should pass on that tip while I could still describe what I was doing clearly.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sleepyjosh » April 7th, 2014, 8:44 am

Oxdude, congratulations on starting to listen to the Dumbing Down series! I hope you see great success and devolve into a complete idiot!

I also finally gave into the craving (have been lurking around this thread for weeks) and started listening yesterday. I can't say I feel especially dumber, yet, but listening definitely made me very horny, and had great orgasms toward the end of the file (only time so far to cum twice). I am going to follow the unofficially official recommended method as closely as possible, and cum at least 5 times to each file before moving onto the next.

I'll try to remember to keep posting here, and let you all be the judge of how dumb I am becoming (if at all, but damn... I hope so).

Oxdude, since we started the series at about the same time, maybe we could continue to offer each other encouragement, and also have a kind of friendly contest to see who can lose the most smarts soonest ;)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

can it b pumanant

Postby afganisasquatch » April 7th, 2014, 4:58 pm

Iz ther any way 2 makes b dum purmanant?
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Re: can it b pumanant

Postby sleepyjosh » April 7th, 2014, 5:46 pm

afganisasquatch wrote:Iz ther any way 2 makes b dum purmanant?

Yup, ViVe very clearly warns that these files have permanent effects. Several people who have felt the effects of this series, then stopped, confirm that even if you stop listening, you may get some of your intelligence back, but not all. You'll forever be a little slower than you were before :)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby afganisasquatch » April 7th, 2014, 6:58 pm

Dat makes me hapy
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepyjosh » April 7th, 2014, 8:51 pm

afganisasquatch wrote:Dat makes me hapy

It's so nice to be happy and dumb, isn't it?

I have just finished my fifth orgasm on file #1. I can't say I notice any overt effects, but ViVe does say they are small but cumulative. I'm really looking forward to starting on file #2 tomorrow. I'd do it now, but my dick needs a rest lol.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 11:12 pm

I just started the Dumbing Down series. I'm still listening to #1. I love the buzz I get in my head when I quit listening.

I have a problem. Due to Sarnoga's [b]Curse of the Teeny Weenie{/b] -- as well as medications that suppress sex drive and some other problems, I have extreme trouble orgasming.

What is the minimum time I should spend listening to each file? Four hours? Eight? Vive? Anyone?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby afganisasquatch » April 8th, 2014, 12:33 pm

Jus keep lisseneng it get beter evry tim u lissen.
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby zeizu » April 8th, 2014, 2:24 pm

hey afganisasquatch, is it affecting your daily life at all. really would love to read about your experience in your current dumb state.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » April 8th, 2014, 8:27 pm

oxdude wrote:
ALien wrote
I'm a good hypnotic subject -- as far as I can tell, a 4 out of 5. I've been trapped often enough by files and sometimes was able to escape, sometimes couldn't. But I'm too analytical to be a great subject.

I'm a great subject, probably five out of five.

I also have been trapped by files. When I first got on this site in 2003, I listened to enough files by EMG that the sound of his voice was enough to induce trance. I accidentally clicked on TrainTotalJock in the New Files list when it first came out. I ended up seeking to become a jock for the next few years. I was trying to click on either the file above or the file below, TrainLucidDreams and TrainEroticDreams. I never did listen to either of them ...

With my training in logic and mathematics,I'm probably as analytical as you are. I'm not analytical in trance, though. My analysis usually consists of "Is this internally consistent?" and "Does this contradict any deeply held beliefs?" I am willing to suspend disbelief on the possibility of a file causing physical changes pending results.

I don't easily suspend disbelief and I tend to question suggestions as I'm listening. Also, I tend to undermine post-hypnotic suggestions.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 8th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Alien wrote:
I don't easily suspend disbelief and I tend to question suggestions as I'm listening. Also, I tend to undermine post-hypnotic suggestions.

On the other hand, I do suspend disbelief easily. My favorite literature was -- and still is -- science fiction and fantasy. If you can't suspend disbelief while you're reading SF&F, you're not going to enjoy the story. If you're reading a story about a post-apocalypse society and you look outside and see the (non-mutated) trees and shrubs, you're not going to get very much from the story, no matter how excellently written. We don't currently have subspace or faster-than-light drives, so we can't visit the planets of Alpha Centauri (much less Cottman IV, Pern, Valdemar, or Trantor).

I'm guessing that your favorite fiction is some sort of realistic fiction, set in either the current day or "period" fiction.

Also, as a pagan, I know that reality is much more malleable that most people realize. So people can shrink, become smarter or dumber, and much, much more. I've shrunk three inches in a few weeks. My penis has shriveled from a healthy seven or eight inches when hard to one-point-five inches soft and is unable to get hard ... and I love it! Mind over matter? Hell, yeah! It works ... I'm not complaining; I'm boasting!

As for "undermining" hypnotic suggestions, what I do is different from most other people. I listen to hypnosis files as the equivalent of "background music". I put the file on 'repeat" and let it play while I'm doing something that occupies my conscious mind ... like writing this response. I'm listening to [pause to check] Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie file right now; when it ends, I will start listening to ViVe's Dumbing Down #2 for the rest of the hours I'm on my computer checking various sites, e-mails, reading, ... whatever. My conscious mind is occupied doing something constructive; my subconscious mind is the only portion that needs to pay attention to a hypnosis file. I'm certain that I could recall the suggestions if I wanted to. I don't bother. You learn a song that's constantly playing on the radio even when you're not paying attention, sometimes even humming the melody. When you catch yourself doing that, you sometimes think or say, "Where did that come from?" My response is, "Kewl! I'm shrinking (or whatever)!"

All I can say is about all my successful hypnosis-induced changes is: This is so fucking kewl!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 4:26 am

Right now I'm listening to Dumbing Down #2. I just had an idea for a new Dumbing Down file. I thought I should mention it before I totally space out.

A file to make you Easily Distracted would be a great addition to the series.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » April 9th, 2014, 4:49 am

looking forward to watching your spelling go down ox. im sure soon enough you will be easily distracted by your own dick, you probably wont need a file for it.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » April 9th, 2014, 7:02 am

lol dunno if this counts or not but i got wastd and ran after a cat and tripped and fell in front f all my friends...... def gotta bone bruse or somethin on my foot. felt like sucb a dumass
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » April 9th, 2014, 8:23 am

Great, guess Im alone now in waiting till June for using the file again (Have important college stuff till then)

Hope you enjoy it Ox, with my brief time in it, I felt as dumb as a brick, if that makes any sense :P But damn, did I love it!

And with what everyone else is saying, yeah, you never do get yourself back to "full" smartness again, I've even blanked infront of my Math professor a couple of times. Embarrassing!
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 9th, 2014, 11:27 am

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote:

On the other hand, I do suspend disbelief easily. My favorite literature was -- and still is -- science fiction and fantasy. If you can't suspend disbelief while you're reading SF&F, you're not going to enjoy the story. If you're reading a story about a post-apocalypse society and you look outside and see the (non-mutated) trees and shrubs, you're not going to get very much from the story, no matter how excellently written. We don't currently have subspace or faster-than-light drives, so we can't visit the planets of Alpha Centauri (much less Cottman IV, Pern, Valdemar, or Trantor).

I'm guessing that your favorite fiction is some sort of realistic fiction, set in either the current day or "period" fiction.

Also, as a pagan, I know that reality is much more malleable that most people realize. So people can shrink, become smarter or dumber, and much, much more. I've shrunk three inches in a few weeks. My penis has shriveled from a healthy seven or eight inches when hard to one-point-five inches soft and is unable to get hard ... and I love it! Mind over matter? Hell, yeah! It works ... I'm not complaining; I'm boasting!

As for "undermining" hypnotic suggestions, what I do is different from most other people. I listen to hypnosis files as the equivalent of "background music". I put the file on 'repeat" and let it play while I'm doing something that occupies my conscious mind ... like writing this response. I'm listening to [pause to check] Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie file right now; when it ends, I will start listening to ViVe's Dumbing Down #2 for the rest of the hours I'm on my computer checking various sites, e-mails, reading, ... whatever. My conscious mind is occupied doing something constructive; my subconscious mind is the only portion that needs to pay attention to a hypnosis file. I'm certain that I could recall the suggestions if I wanted to. I don't bother. You learn a song that's constantly playing on the radio even when you're not paying attention, sometimes even humming the melody. When you catch yourself doing that, you sometimes think or say, "Where did that come from?" My response is, "Kewl! I'm shrinking (or whatever)!"

All I can say is about all my successful hypnosis-induced changes is: This is so fucking kewl!

Actually, I like science fiction too. But that may be the difference between us. I suspend my belief when I'm reading fiction, but it is, after all, fiction. I have a rational NT personality type and I tend to be scientific and objective when it comes to real life, even if doing so means I have to be ruthlessly and painfully honest. And that means I tend to undo suggestions both during and after I've listened.

For example, I was with some old friends recently and I was having a miserable time! I was convinced that I was doing everything wrong and nobody liked me. And then a few days later, I realized it was because I had listened to Sarnoga's teenage sissy boy 1 and 2, which include those suggestions. OK, so once I realize that, it becomes easy to undo the effects. My tendency to analyze has reduced the efficacy of the file despite the fact that I'm a good enough subject that listening only once a few weeks ago was enough to produce this change.

I wonder if your technique would help, or subliminals. I wish more files had a suggestion for amnesia, which is designed to avoid just such a problem.

BTW, don't forget that TW worked very well on me. My thing is little and shriveled, my balls are tiny, and the reduction in testosterone has made me almost as submissive as a eunuch, which I almost am at this point. But I really listened to that with one foot in the water -- only twice at first and never the curse version -- because I didn't want all the effects. I don't think my shrinking is over, just haven't decided yet exactly what I'll do.

Often with this stuff, I find myself agonizing over the tradeoffs. If I were a total slave I would just do what I'm told and wouldn't have to worry about it and that's appealing but at the same time kind of scary. I mean, I was genuinely miserable when I was with my friends -- which is a turn-on on one hand -- but do I really want to go through life like that?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby afganisasquatch » April 9th, 2014, 2:04 pm

I dant red is lisng 4 dai I honi lol LOL
afganisasquatch
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » April 9th, 2014, 2:14 pm

well i dunno how dum u can get but i got wastd n ran aftur a cat in front f my coworkers n frends an i trippd or aumthin..... just got back from the ER an itturns out i broak my fuckin foot..... lol I feal like the worlds biggist dumass
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 6:57 pm

Alien wrote:
have a rational NT personality type and I tend to be scientific and objective when it comes to real life, even if doing so means I have to be ruthlessly and painfully honest

I'm a Myers-Briggs INFP. However, I can do TJ really well when I need to. After all, I did major in Mathematics and knew -- it's been a while since I used them -- several programming languages well enough to dream in them.

Alien wrote:
I was convinced that I was doing everything wrong and nobody liked me. And then a few days later, I realized it was because I had listened to Sarnoga's teenage sissy boy 1 and 2, which include those suggestions.

Remind me never to listen to those two files. I had enough of that specific teenage angst when I was a teenager.

Alien wrote
I wonder if your technique would help.

It can't hurt, bro. Since I basically know the general subject but no specifics concerning the suggestions, I can't overanalyze them to death ... which I do frequently. That's one reason I wan to be so fucking dumb: so I can avoid overanalyzing everything.

joe wrote:
lol dunno if this counts or not but i got wastd and ran after a cat and tripped and fell in front f all my friends...... def gotta bone bruse or somethin on my foot. felt like sucb a dumass

well i dunno how dum u can get but i got wastd n ran aftur a cat in front f my coworkers n frends an i trippd or aumthin..... just got back from the ER an itturns out i broak my fuckin foot..... lol I feal like the worlds biggist dumass

lol I feel like the worlds biggist dumass is a great feeling bro! Congratulations on feeling that way. sympathy on breaking your foot but enthuses about you feeling like a great dumass!

alien wrote
Often with this stuff, I find myself agonizing over the tradeoffs.

I have a short decision tree:

1. Did I already agonize over this and decide "no"?
    yes -- then you decided already, asshole. However ...
    ..... Do you want to change your mind to "yes"?
    .......... yes -- then live with the results, asshole.
    .......... no --- so why are you doing this again, idiot?
    no --- continue with next question
    2. Do I want this?
    ..... yes -- Do I want or can I live with the probable effects?
    .......... yes -- go for it
    .......... no --- so don't do the file. If you change your mind, don't bitch about it.
    no -- end of discussion

sorez wrote
guess Im alone now in waiting till June

Hope you enjoy it Ox, with my brief time in it, I felt as dumb as a brick, if that makes any sense :Razz: But damn, did I love it!

*sympathy* ... or you could do it now and fuck the college shit. You say your gonna do it later, so why waist your tim in learning shit your just gonna forget?

Is it soumthing u can du parttime Sorez? u sounded like u enjoyed bein dum, so y not du it fultime?

zeizu wroet:[/b]
looking forward to watching your spelling go down ox. im sure soon enough you will be easily distracted by your own dick, you probably wont need a file for it

i can hardly wate. itz kinda weerd gettin hardon , well much as i kan with lissnin 2 teeney weenie, about bein dum. but dam it feelz so fuckin gud!
Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 9th, 2014, 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 7:17 pm

oh shitt. i jsut went to check my emale an typed in gmail 4 my emal name. i such a asshol *bonk* :-D lol
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby sleepyjosh » April 9th, 2014, 7:24 pm

oxdude wrote:oh shitt. i jsut went to check my emale an typed in gmail 4 my emal name. i such a asshol *bonk* :-D lol

Nice move, dummass :P
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 7:39 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote:
have a rational NT personality type and I tend to be scientific and objective when it comes to real life, even if doing so means I have to be ruthlessly and painfully honest

I'm a Myers-Briggs INFP. However, I can do TJ really well when I need to. After all, I did major in Mathematics and knew -- it's been a while since I used them -- several programming languages well enough to dream in them.

Alien wrote:
I was convinced that I was doing everything wrong and nobody liked me. And then a few days later, I realized it was because I had listened to Sarnoga's teenage sissy boy 1 and 2, which include those suggestions.

Remind me never to listen to those two files. I had enough of that specific teenage angst when I was a teenager.

Alien wrote
I wonder if your technique would help.

It can't hurt, bro. Since I basically know the general subject but no specifics concerning the suggestions, I can't overanalyze them to death ... which I do frequently. That's one reason I wan to be so fucking dumb: so I can avoid overanalyzing everything.

joe wrote:

lol I feel like the worlds biggist dumass is a great feeling bro! Congratulations on feeling that way. sympathy on breaking your foot but enthuses about you feeling like a great dumass!

alien wrote
Often with this stuff, I find myself agonizing over the tradeoffs.

I have a short decision tree:

1. Did I already agonize over this and decide "no"?
    yes -- then you decided already, asshole.
    ..... Do you want to change your mind to "yes"?
    .......... yes -- then live with the results, asshole.
    .......... no --- so why are you doing this again, idiot?
    no --- continue with questions?
    2. Do I want this?
    ..... yes -- Do I want or can I live with the probable effects?
    .......... yes -- go for it
    .......... no --- so don't do the file. If you change your mind, don't bitch about it.
    no -- end of discussion

sorez wrote
guess Im alone now in waiting till June

Hope you enjoy it Ox, with my brief time in it, I felt as dumb as a brick, if that makes any sense :Razz: But damn, did I love it!

*sympathy* ... or you could do it now and fuck the college shit. You say your gonna do it later, so why waist your tim in learning shit your just gonna forget?

Is it soumthing u can du parttime Sorez? u sounded like u enjoyed bein dum, so y not du it fultime?

zeizu wroet:[/b]
looking forward to watching your spelling go down ox. im sure soon enough you will be easily distracted by your own dick, you probably wont need a file for it

i can hardly wate. itz kinda weerd gettin hardon , well much as i kan with lissnin 2 teeney weenie, about bein dum. but dam it feelz so fuckin gud!

Heh. Your post quality took a dive in that last few paragraphs. Feeling the burn?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 9:09 pm

[quote]josh worte :Nice move, dummass :Razz:[/qutoe]

thankz bro!

[quoe]alien wrote:
Heh. Your post quality took a dive in that last few paragraphs. Feeling the burn?

yah, sorta ... a bt spacaee or sum shitt lik thta
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Oooh, I'm so going to have to listen tonight now. I feel a little bit more scatterbrained and dumb, but I wanna take it to the next level!

ViVe, I'mma ask about more dumb files. I know that making someone dumb takes focus in a multitude of areas, but some of these file themes just do not appeal to me at all, like the one about liking dumber media and the one about linking horniess and dumbness.

Would those not being listened to fuck me up trying to move forward?

And would you be interested in trying to create one file, or even a shorter series, focusing on some of these themes being more distilled into one file?

Math, reading, language...I don't know, because I'm no hypnotist, but they seem like they might be able to be addressed in one file. Or even just Simple Language and Simple Thoughts.

The ones I like just by looking at them are the ones about getting ditzy, passive, and not being able to do math or reading, and just making sure to make the mind and the mouth both put out things that are less and less intelligent. Do I have to do these in order? Those are the ones that appeal to me the most and are giving me the effects that I want.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 10:34 pm

robin bro

i red ur post a few times and ...wat tha hel u taking bout bro?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 10:58 pm

oxdude wrote:robin bro

i red ur post a few times and ...wat tha hel u taking bout bro?

Which post?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 11:19 pm

this post bro ...

Oooh, I'm so going to have to listen tonight now. I feel a little bit more scatterbrained and dumb, but I wanna take it to the next level!

ViVe, I'mma ask about more dumb files. I know that making someone dumb takes focus in a multitude of areas, but some of these file themes just do not appeal to me at all, like the one about liking dumber media and the one about linking horniess and dumbness.

And would you be interested in trying to create one file, or even a shorter series, focusing on some of these themes being more distilled into one file?

Math, reading, language...I don't know, because I'm no hypnotist, but they seem like they might be able to be addressed in one file. Or even just Simple Language and Simple Thoughts.

The ones I like just by looking at them are the ones about getting ditzy, passive, and not being able to do math or reading, and just making sure to make the mind and the mouth both put out things that are less and less intelligent. Do I have to do these in order? Those are the ones that appeal to me the most and are giving me the effects that I want.

wat da fuk u taklkin bout bro?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 11:29 pm

oxdude wrote:this post bro ...

wat da fuk u taklkin bout bro?

C'mon, bro. You can copy paste, quote, and all that. Give it a shot. ^_^
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 9th, 2014, 11:33 pm

[quoet]robin wrtoe

C'mon, bro. You can copy paste, quote, and all that. Give it a shot. ^_^ [/quote]

hey, bro ...i ddi giv it a shot. no i askin u bro ... do i wanan obthr? thas al
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories