ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 11:45 pm

oxdude wrote:[quoet]robin wrtoe

C'mon, bro. You can copy paste, quote, and all that. Give it a shot. ^_^

hey, bro ...i ddi giv it a shot. no i askin u bro ... do i wanan obthr? thas al[/quote]

Okaay. I'm just talking about what files I need to listen to and if ViVe would create some files in the future that combine some of the elements of certain individual files to make something more focused and intense, rather than a long series that tries to do one thing at a time.

For instance...

If someone mentioned that the listener of the file is going to consume dumber media in addition to other things about dumbness athat take more cofuc I'm cool with that.

I don't know if I would spend my time on a suggestion that I'm not going to find intensely desirable. Not that I'm inherently opposed to consuming dumb media...it's that I don't feel anything about it one way or the other, so I wouldn't listen to a file just for that over and over again.

I want to see a file that deals with all of these aspects of dumbness that gives the essentials and the weight that this series does, but I do also want to see it to be one file that is designed in such a way that it makes use of the time to concentrate on the key parts of dumbness while leaving the out-there curveballs for some of the side suggestions.

If I listen to a 30 minute files that has one suggestion that I don't like, I can deal with that. To me, it's far more likely that I'll accept that suggestion when it's being offered in a way that is more neutral, that accompanies what I'm looking for than if it's requiring me to focus on a suggestion I'm not crazy about. It doesn't put me in the game.

The last thing is the pacing. I feel a little conflicted. The series starts off started to make you a little dumber, then a little dumber, and finally, dumb enough for you to really take notice...and then it focuses on these individual things, and for a few files, it seems like it doesn't focus on getting you to be dumber in a direct way, and then it moves off to individual aspects of dumbness. It's jarring, to me. It's why I thought that I'd personally like to see something that takes all of these ideas and hammers them in with one fell swoop.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 10th, 2014, 12:32 am

robin
i can se wantin 2 combine filz but then agan i thnk that if u hav a filel don one thng gud than y chang whatz wekrin?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby robindf1 » April 10th, 2014, 1:13 am

oxdude wrote:robin
i can se wantin 2 combine filz but then agan i thnk that if u hav a filel don one thng gud than y chang whatz wekrin?

I feel like the series is an assortment of loose ideas. Some of them I like, some of them I don't. It works for people because it goes in depth. It takes one idea, and it makes that the core. Nothing is half-ass. It gives you what it promises, and it delivers all the way on its topic.

This series of short, loosely connected ideas work because they make the person who is being conditioned this level of active involvement with what's happening, and they tie it to the sex drive. It's effortless to committ to masturbating to a fetish of yours and getting a powerful orgasm from it as you let the file affect you. It creates this compulsion and draw towards these files that simply do not exist in many other series, and I think that other people would do well to learn from what has happened here.

What I think would work better for me personally, and what I'd like to see, is a file that concentrates that, because I don't think this series does that as much as it could. It stops fixating on the big picture early to expand out into a wider variety of ideas. But those ideas don't always appeal to everyone. In a series, I think there should be more convergence in all of the files on a central theme, and while it explores parts of that theme, it never ties it all back together for me to create something unified and whole.

That's something a single file does. It forces you to pick what is most important and stick to it while peppering it with some of these other ideas to make it real in the heads of the listeners. It makes it an experience that covers everything. It makes achieving dumbness on a total level the main goal, not in exploring these aspects individually.

I'm not knocking that style, but I'm saying that it's not cohesive like a single file would be, and that has created some problems personally where I couldn't get into it as much as I might have been able to with something that had a more singular message that carried through, step by step.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » April 10th, 2014, 6:56 am

Hey rob, i had an excellent retort to your reasoning, but i'm too mentally lazy to bother writing it out. Maybe the files are finally working on me, in a way :)
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Tangy's file

Postby bostonmarc » April 10th, 2014, 10:45 am

Just curious if anyone has tried the file which Tangy spoke about earlier in this thread to see about getting full faculties back?

Although it seems that once you start down this road, you are happy to be there, and from some of the posts of some of the folks who started and are back at it, They seem to be loving it.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » April 10th, 2014, 12:32 pm

sleepyjosh wrote:Hey rob, i had an excellent retort to your reasoning, but i'm too mentally lazy to bother writing it out. Maybe the files are finally working on me, in a way :)

Ha. That's something I can understand totally. I do believe my idea would make a superior file, but laziness is even more powerful
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 10th, 2014, 12:40 pm

yup.... anuther dumass moment, ordered some UA sox off ebay thot they wer red well i jus got em and it turns out their pink. fuck
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » April 10th, 2014, 1:21 pm

joe wrote:yup.... anuther dumass moment, ordered some UA sox off ebay thot they wer red well i jus got em and it turns out their pink. fuck

It's okay. You should totally wear them. If anyone asks "what's up with the pink socks bro?" just say "They're not pink, they're light red!"
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 10th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Joe which file are you on? Love your posts.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » April 10th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Well Ox, I have some exams in my college which kind of matter for my future in finding ANY kind of job.

Malta's pretty strict with education :l

But god, just reading these posts makes me want to listen.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm

well they are kinda lite red.... i dunno. their pretty pink bro lol

im on file 5... havnt ben lisnen as much cuz my brok foot lol. im gona b outta work for lik 6 fucken weeks bros.... looks like im th ultimite n dumbasses lol try too beat me bros lol bet u cant brok foot dumass in pink sox lol i wont wer em probly tho u can try too get me too lol
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » April 10th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Come on Joe, you gotta know what a complete moron you'd look like wearing those pink sox. Think how good it will feel, knowing what an idiot you'll look like. I bet it makes you horny just thinking about it... thinking about how stupid you'll look wearing pretty pink socks. The next time your friends come over, i dare you to wear them and look like a total dummass.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 10th, 2014, 8:10 pm

lol... mabye their red n i jus dont kno colers anymor huh?? lol irs actualy kinda hard to tell like wen u look at a word for along time n then uts like not a word no more??
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 10th, 2014, 9:24 pm

so i found out my new sox r hypnosox!! im so lucky bros.... cNt wate to wer out
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2014, 1:29 am

robin wrote
then it moves off to individual aspects of dumbness. It's jarring, to me. It's why I thought that I'd personally like to see something that takes all of these ideas and hammers them in with one fell swoop

That's something a single file does. It forces you to pick what is most important and stick to it while peppering it with some of these other ideas to make it real in the heads of the listeners

it's not cohesive like a single file would be

I've found -- I'm making a real effort to be lucid here -- that a file that concentrates on a single idea is usually excellent. However, putting some (loosely?) related ideas in a single file, though more concentrates, us usually does a poor or barely adequate job. I'd rather have a file that did one thing well, than a file that does several things ...adequately.

I think you can skip the files that don't appeal to you with no bad effects. I might need to skip the "no math ability" one since I need to be able to (at least) balance a checkbook with an adding machine's help.

This is probably why jock files aren't more powerful. They take several ideas -- you are a jock, a jock works out (so you work out), a jock loves sports (therefore you love sports), a jock is dumb (you're dumb), a jock loves to drink (so ... you love beer), ... well, you get the idea -- and try to make them all work at once. It would probably be better to have several different files ... a Jock series, like the Dumbing Down series. It would most likely be much more effective.

Tying the files to sex is an extremely effective idea ... even for those of us who are asexual.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2014, 2:00 am

joe wrote:
m gona b outta work for lik 6 fucken weeks bros.... looks like im th ultimite n dumbasses lol

ordered some UA sox off ebay thot they wer red well i jus got em and it turns out their pink. fuck

Hey joe

I'm not gonna try to beat that one, joe. NOT if I hafta breaks bones to d it!

Remember to wash your pink sox with your white shirts and underwear!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Kaz1 » April 11th, 2014, 8:36 pm

I feel like I shouldn't do that, but this thread, this idea of getting mindless and dumb is like a magnet. I keep monitoring it since quite a while

I'll start the files now, before bed...
I'll try to go 1 file per day (5 orgasms in a row gonna be a job! lol)

The only file that ever worked on me was from Vive, so I expect this to work, unfortunately? or fortunately?

I love being "smart" (don't want to sound pretentious! lol)
I'm great at Math, I do programming independently for a living, I love learning!
Why am i doing this? why is this so attractive? I dont know, but I cant resist it more

I'll try to post regularly in this thread
it'll be interesting to see if i can even do this for long... my first language is not English, if i'm getting too stupid to understand/write English what will happen? hehe

I feel like this will be an interesting journey!

Wish me.. luck? I guess?
Kaz1

Postby joe » April 11th, 2014, 8:57 pm

well i wor out my hypnosox tooday...... whish i culd sho u all the pix they made me take too proov i did it
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 12th, 2014, 1:32 am

kaz wrote:
I feel like I shouldn't do that, but this thread, this idea of getting mindless and dumb is like a magnet. I keep monitoring it since quite a while

I'll start the files now, before bed...

I'll try to post regularly in this thread
it'll be interesting to see if i can even do this for long... my first language is not English, if i'm getting too stupid to understand/write English what will happen? hehe

I feel like this will be an interesting journey!

Best wishes dude. It's a fascinating trip. Like the Grateful Dead album title: What a Long Strange Trip .... If you can't read or write English any more, you can always use Google Translate to post to the thread and read our posts.

Best of luck ... though I don't think you'll need luck. Enjoy the ride! It's a strangely weird, wild ride, though it is extremely sexy as well.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby joe » April 12th, 2014, 2:25 am

so if any bros wana c my progres to dumjock forreeal, im doin mor n mor shit on my facebook .... its becomin mor n mlr real!! if u bros wana be frends hit me up... www.facebook.com/mrjohnfury
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 12th, 2014, 6:35 am

joe wrote:
so if any bros wana c my progres to dumjock forreeal, im doin mor n mor shit on my facebook .... its becomin mor n mlr real!! if u bros wana be frends hit me up...
www.facebook.com/mrjohnfury

What a wonderful idea, bro! You can follow me on Facebook as well.
My Facebook account is: http://www.facebook.com/oxjock

If any of you want me as a Facebook Friend, send a message with "WMM" in the subject line, then send a Friend request.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 12th, 2014, 8:51 am

Not trying to play Debbi Downer here, but be careful guys on what you post to Facebook, the world is watching and we have all seen people have some unwanted results from postings. Anyway love your posts this is a great thread.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 12th, 2014, 9:22 am

...and I forgot to mention very seductive thread as well..
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 12th, 2014, 9:36 pm

tpnite delleated all othur shit from facebook an put up a new profiel pic with UA n rangers hat .... shit its startin to feal so naturel....
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 13th, 2014, 1:57 am

joe wrote:
tpnite delleated all othur shit from facebook an put up a new profiel pic with UA n rangers hat .... shit its startin to feal so naturel....

That's why I tell you to keep doing shit like this bro ... when you keep doing it, it starts to feel more and more natural till it is natural ... and you're only a jock ... just like you want to be.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 13th, 2014, 2:48 am

boston wrote:
I forgot to mention very seductive thread as well..

So ... how may we entice you to join us? We'd love to help you ... :-D
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 13th, 2014, 5:35 am

Thanks Ox, but for now I think it is better for me to stick with Mindless Pleasure from ViVe, as I can not afford to start losing any of my marbles at this point, due to family and job reasons. But enjoy the thread immensely.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » April 13th, 2014, 12:47 pm

I'm on #5 but I really don't feel like I'm making any more progress. I do feel kind of dumb while I'm listening, but there are almost no lasting effects. Any advice on how I can increase the duration of the dumbing?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zeizu » April 13th, 2014, 2:03 pm

sleepyjosh wrote:I'm on #5 but I really don't feel like I'm making any more progress. I do feel kind of dumb while I'm listening, but there are almost no lasting effects. Any advice on how I can increase the duration of the dumbing?

I read somewhere you should jack more to the files if you don't feel your ready to move on, hope you get rid of that big brain of yours soon man, this thread needs more happy idiots, its so much fun to read. maybe you should try doing some smart people things and see how long it takes you, like your 3 times tables maybe???
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » April 13th, 2014, 11:16 pm

uhhh i havnt lisend in a day or too but i fewl jus as dum as uhhh bfor ... wrds still foggy. hard to think of big ones jus end up usin like.... smaller ones? frend came over today for awhiel an a lil of old smart camed bal an wen theyd lef i fealt:.... like kinda sick in my stumick....
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 13th, 2014, 11:55 pm

a frend n i wer talkin on skype n he took a poc of me lookin VERy daumb... then he postd jt on my facebook wall!!c lllllllol
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 14th, 2014, 12:41 am

boston wrote
Thanks Ox, but for now I think it is better for me to stick with Mindless Pleasure ... I can not afford to start losing any of my marbles at this point, due to family and job reasons.

Been there, done that. My sympathies and/or condolences. I had to break TTJ's dumbness compulsions so I could take care of Mom 24/7 while she had Alzheimer's disease.

When you're able to, join us. It's so much more relaxing being dumb. NO worries ... no cares ... duh ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 14th, 2014, 1:45 am

[quotejoe wrote:
a frend n i wer talkin on skype n he took a poc of me lookin VERy daumb... then he postd jt on my facebook wall!!c lllllllol [/quoe]

I just tried to like and share your post bro! lololololol dumass gud 1 oxy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » April 15th, 2014, 4:21 am

anyone want to share recent results in there dumbing down??
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 15th, 2014, 5:11 am

zeizu wrote:
anyone want to share recent results in there dumbing down??

I'm using File #3 in the series now. It's difficult for me to judge when to move on to the next file in the series because of the effects of Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie which makes having normal orgasms ... difficult.

However, judging from the amount of typos I'm correcting -- and that fact that it's getting harder and hard to care about correcting them -- I probably will be moving on to DD #4 in a day or so.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 15th, 2014, 8:33 am

Oxy
That has to be a bit frustrating, I would think. I guess the weenie orgasms do not count?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 15th, 2014, 9:38 am

boston wrote
Oxy
That has to be a bit frustrating, I would think. I guess the weenie orgasms do not count?

I don't kno if the weeny orgasinisms do or not. im not countin em. however i am cuontin teh mental surg of lust i get wile loookin at my tumblr pix, expecially those from JockBrad and KSUFraternityBrother n teh ocasional ginger who showz up ... yummie

o fuck correctin the spellin.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 15th, 2014, 2:03 pm

No spelling police here Oxy!! :wink:
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 16th, 2014, 2:23 am

LOL this jus hapend btween ox n i on yahoo:

dumbjock29: ready for the playoffs bro
dumbjock29: tonite bro
oxdude: kewl,. bro ... pens are playing COlumbus at 730 tonite
dumbjock29: NYR vs flyers tonite @ 7... hoap there on a chanel i get!!
oxdude: played ... *sigh they lost 3-2
oxdude: oops ...sorry
oxdude: that was their last game ...
dumbjock29: yea bro playoffs r tonite
dumbjock29: an columhus didnt make it
dumbjock29: i mite b dum bout sum things but not hockey bro
dumbjock29: lol
dumbjock29: o no lol
dumbjock29: columbus did make it
oxdude: yes Columbus did make teh playoffs...the Pens aer playign their conference rivals
dumbjock29: duhh
dumbjock29: wow
oxdude: duh

jus a xupple of hockey bros chatin lol.... duhh
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 16th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Love this,.. Bruins fan here!!
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 16th, 2014, 5:43 pm

lol n yea .... rangers game isnt until
tomorrow nite. duhhhh
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 17th, 2014, 3:12 am

Penguins fan here!

Confident Fleury leads Penguins past Blue Jackets

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/columnist/allen/2014/04/16/pittsburgh-penguins-columbus-blue-jackets-game-1/7804571/
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Sorez » April 17th, 2014, 7:57 am

I have no idea who these rangers, bruins or anything are. Guess its mostly because I live in an island in the Mediterranean :P
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 17th, 2014, 8:40 am

Sorez wrote:
I have no idea who these rangers, bruins or anything are. Guess its mostly because I live in an island in the Mediterranean :-P

I suppose North American sports teams don't get a lot of coverage where you live. If you mentioned some local teams, I'm sure we'd also be googling any of the sports teams you mention to see what you're talking about.

In case you're interested, the teams mentioned are all North American hockey teams who are currently in the Stanley Cup playoffs. They are --alphabetically -- the Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets, New York Rangers, and Pittsburgh Penguins. All are US hockey teams, though there are also a few Canadian teams in the National Hockey League.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 17th, 2014, 8:44 am

Dude, if you're listening to a dumbness file, shouldn't that read, "They are --alphabetically -- the Pittsburgh Penguins, Boston Bruins, New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets"? :-) Note in particular the absence of the Oxford comma!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 17th, 2014, 10:34 am

Alien wrote:
Dude, if you're listening to a dumbness file, shouldn't that read, "They are --alphabetically -- the Pittsburgh Penguins, Boston Bruins, New York Rangers and Columbus Blue Jackets"? Smile Note in particular the absence of the Oxford comma!

I think there's in alphabetical order by city.

Bro, I don't bother with the "oxford comma" or lack thereof. Ever since I read of a legal decision based on the lack of the comma before an "and", i don't bother. Let's see if I can remember the basics.

A, B, and C were heirs to their deceased father. The will read: "... I leave to my my children A, B and C ...." B was married to a woman named C. Is the father referring to his son B and his wife C, or all three heirs of his blood, A, B, and C? In one reading, A and the couple B&C get 50 % each and heir C gets nothing. In the other reading heirs A, B, and C split equally and each gets 33.3333333 %. The comma or lack of it, made the difference. Heir C was excluded since the lack of a comma could be read as excluding her, but including the wife of B.

So ... I don't use "and" means "comma". Sometimes a comma is needed even when an "and" is included.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby joe » April 17th, 2014, 10:57 am

bros, wtf?? lol. shut up n wach the game lol
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 17th, 2014, 11:01 am

jow wrote
bros, wtf?? lol. shut up n wach the game lol

gams not on yet bro
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 17th, 2014, 12:17 pm

Hey Joe and Oxy good luck tonight on the hockey game. Bruins will beat both your asses!! HA
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 17th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Ok I just listened to Easy Idiot two times through the loop. So here we go down the rabbit hole........................ :arrow:
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories