ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby joe » April 17th, 2014, 2:51 pm

hahaha well see bout that com round 2 marc.... LGR!!!
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » April 17th, 2014, 3:14 pm

oxdude wrote:
Sorez wrote:
I have no idea who these rangers, bruins or anything are. Guess its mostly because I live in an island in the Mediterranean :-P

I suppose North American sports teams don't get a lot of coverage where you live. If you mentioned some local teams, I'm sure we'd also be googling any of the sports teams you mention to see what you're talking about.

In case you're interested, the teams mentioned are all North American hockey teams who are currently in the Stanley Cup playoffs. They are --alphabetically -- the Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets, New York Rangers, and Pittsburgh Penguins. All are US hockey teams, though there are also a few Canadian teams in the National Hockey League.

Ah. We dont have hockey here. And our football, is what you call soccer, so we dont have "your football" here either.

I hate soccer, but the main teams here are Hibs and some other team i cant remember.

But theyre not big at all by your standards. MY island is so small, you can cross it by car in just an hour.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 18th, 2014, 6:12 am

bostonmarc wrote:Ok I just listened to Easy Idiot two times through the loop. So here we go down the rabbit hole........................ :arrow:

Well I guess I now can say that Easy Idiot works in terms of an easy way to do idiotic things. After listening to this loop for about an hour yesterday, I was feeling pretty good. There is no real arousal component to this file, it seems to be straight forward in terms of making you an idiot.

Well as the night wore on I wasn't feeling much in the way of effects, but I was feeling good, so I said what the heck and listened to Dumbing Down 1. Then did it two more times. WOW big difference in files.

I now have a sense of what the "buzz" is about Dumbing Down. It is a huge sexual rush. Vive is a genius and it is clear that he has been tinkering with things using us of course as his test subjects. As you can hear elements of a number of his files like Chronic Masturbator, Mindless Pleasure, Mindless Masturbator all in Dumbing Down and far more in terms of subliminals which pound at your mind.

This file can easily be addicting and I can see why some of my brothers here are having so much fun with it. So that is the morning report guys.
:D Happy Friday and Happy Easter to all.

AND GO BRUINS!!!
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 7:39 am

boston wrote:
Well I guess I now can say that Easy Idiot works in terms of an easy way to do idiotic things. After listening to this loop for about an hour yesterday, I was feeling pretty good. There is no real arousal component to this file, it seems to be straight forward in terms of making you an idiot.

Well as the night wore on I wasn't feeling much in the way of effects, but I was feeling good, so I said what the heck and listened to Dumbing Down 1. Then did it two more times. WOW big difference in files.

I now have a sense of what the "buzz" is about Dumbing Down. It is a huge sexual rush. Vive is a genius and it is clear that he has been tinkering with things using us of course as his test subjects. As you can hear elements of a number of his files like Chronic Masturbator, Mindless Pleasure, Mindless Masturbator all in Dumbing Down and far more in terms of subliminals which pound at your mind.

This file can easily be addicting and I can see why some of my brothers here are having so much fun with it. So that is the morning report guys.

Yeah, being dumb is addictive. Not so much due to the file, but the effects are definitely addicting. You have this great *happy* feeling. You don't give a damn if you do something stupid ... like listening to Dumbing Down ... or Shrinking ... or Teeny Weenie ... because you are stupid: you expect to do dumb shit like that.

Yes, Vive is a genius. Even analyzed from a mathematical point of view, his Zero Induction is totally sound. There are no misstatements about the properties of zero. In fact, he left out a few interesting points.

I never bothered to analyze the contents of Dumbing Down. I was more concerned that this was actually happening -- and enjoying myself too much -- to analyze how this wonderful effect was brought about. You must be way more analytical than I am (or was).

"Feeling pretty good" and "a huge sexual rush" is barely the beginning; it gets better and better. The more you listen, the better it gets. I can't imagine how great I'll feel by the time I finish the last file ... and maybe I'll even repeat listening to the files again. Completely dumb, totally happy, continually horny ... what else can a dude want?

"Don't worry, be happy" is more than a song title; it's a way of life.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 18th, 2014, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 7:40 am

So the next question is -- do you think you listened to Dumbing Down because you'd listened to Easy Idiot?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 7:50 am

Alien wrote]
So the next question is -- do you think you listened to Dumbing Down because you'd listened to Easy Idiot?

Alien, your next question should be: If I listen to an hour or two of Easy Idiot, will I listen to Curse of the Teeny Weenie just for the hell of it? There is one easy way to find out .... *chuckle*
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 8:01 am

LOL, that was actually my question. I can't try it until tomorrow since there's something I have to do today.

Also wondering what other dumb things I might do . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 18th, 2014, 8:53 am

Alien4420 wrote:So the next question is -- do you think you listened to Dumbing Down because you'd listened to Easy Idiot?

No doubt. As Oxy said you kind of get so relaxed and happy (and seeing that I have had a very lousy couple of weeks) it was nice to relax. So while in that relaxed sort of mindless state I said sure I want to listen why not. and did and again and again. It was so hot and no real effects today other an than a little dull headache which is gone now.

Feeling the best I have all week and the orgasms are just as ViVe says they do get better and the file does hold you back form Cuming so it builds up.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 18th, 2014, 8:54 am

Alien4420 wrote:LOL, that was actually my question. I can't try it until tomorrow since there's something I have to do today.

DUMBING DOWN 1 bro.... :D
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 9:16 am

Sounds cool. Would the orgasm stuff interfere with Teeny Weenie? Have to watch that.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 9:32 am

Boston wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:
LOL, that was actually my question. I can't try it until tomorrow since there's something I have to do today.

DUMBING DOWN 1 bro.... Very Happy

... or maybe Shrinking--Control Panel For Your Height (link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532 )... or both of 'em

Alien wrote

You want a list of suggestions, bro? We'll be happy to oblige ... :-D

Curse of the Teeny Weenie link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532

There's always the jock files ... a short dumb jock with a teeny weenie Here's a link to Absolute Jock: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13169

Boston wrote:
Ok I just listened to Easy Idiot two times through the loop. So here we go down the rabbit hole................ :arrow:

You're going to listen to Shrinking, dude? That was what Alice did first, wasn't it? And that arrow? Shouldn't it point "down"?

I'm just being so damn helpful today :-D
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 10:31 am

I listened to Curse Shorter for a couple of weeks but didn't shrink so gave up. I think that may have been because I was listening to Teeny Weenie twice a day and a bunch of other files besides. Can your subconscious get too overloaded to enforce all the post-hypnotic suggestions? I suspect it can. So I already plan to try control panel for your height, once I didn't have too many files to listen to.

Jockification is somehow really tempting, maybe because I've always been a sissy who didn't like sports like real boys. I can see being a short gay dickless dumb jock, but a short gay dickless sissy dumb jock? A 'tist hijacked me and tried to jockify me once and it was a disaster -- it conflicted with all the files I had listened to like Forced Gay and Stroke Sissy and I ended up a wreck. Just Too many conflicts. It took me more than a year to undo the damage.

Definitely C of the TW, I really feel like I have to listen to that file but whenever I take steps to do so I get Woody Allen-level anxiety and back off.

Of course, if I listen to the idiot file, I'll probably forget all of this . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 18th, 2014, 11:13 am

Alien4420 wrote:
Definitely C of the TW, I really feel like I have to listen to that file but whenever I take steps to do so I get Woody Allen-level anxiety and back off.

Of course, if I listen to the idiot file, I'll probably forget all of this . . .

Well that was how Dumbing Down 1 got into my playlist, lol and I am really enjoying the effects of it. But I am very wary of going to far with it. But for now I am really enjoying how relaxed I feel and slowing down a little has been fantastic today. I wish it would stay like this. :)
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 12:09 pm

bostonmarc wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:

Well that was how Dumbing Down 1 got into my playlist, lol and I am really enjoying the effects of it. But I am very wary of going to far with it. But for now I am really enjoying how relaxed I feel and slowing down a little has been fantastic today. I wish it would stay like this. :)

Well latest news is it's moot as far as TW is concerned since right after I posted that I looked in my inbox and someone had triggered me with email slave. So I clicked on the link and downloaded the curse version and just listened to it. No anxiety except for a pang of fear when I saw the trigger in the subject heading of the message. I still have to listen to the curse version four more times.

Right now I'm thinking what it's going to be like never to get hard again. Really exciting, actually.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 12:14 pm

boston wrote:
Well that was how Dumbing Down 1 got into my playlist, lol and I am really enjoying the effects of it. But I am very wary of going to far with it. But for now I am really enjoying how relaxed I feel and slowing down a little has been fantastic today. I wish it would stay like this. :-)

Yeah, I started TrainTotatlJock by clicking on the wrong file and then going into deep trance when I heard EMG's voice. It led to a nice little decade-long obsession.

I am really enjoying how relaxed I feel and slowing down a little has been fantastic. It CAN stay that way. There's a cost. Are you willing to pay it? Can you decide this while under the influence? (You probably will ... but I felt the need to mention it.)

Alien wrote
Can your subconscious get too overloaded to enforce all the post-hypnotic suggestions? I suspect it can.

I suspect you're correct.

joe asked me the other night if I wanted to be a jock. Instead of my usual "Of course!" which I had given for over a decade, I couldn't answer immediately; I wasn't sure. I had to do some soul-searching to answer the questions honestly. After thinking it over for a day or so, I decided the answer now -- rather than any other time in the last decade -- was "well, sorta ..." which was an extreme change from my decade-long obsession with being a jock.

I can't get Jock files to work now. I listened to some non-Jock files to discover if it due to a new inability to trance or due to something in the Jock files. Non-Jock files work extremely well. The non-Jock files I used had nothing in common with Jock files. I did that to see whether there was some suggestion or attitude in the Jock files that was the cause.

Most Jock files emphasize the "macho" part of masculinity rather than emphasizing liking sports and being healthy. The suggestions in the Jock file I just recommended, Absolute Jock, are mostly "love sports" and "work out"; there may be some dumbness suggestions as well, but I have no objections to that. None of that is incompatible with femininity or having a teeny weenie or being shorter. The hyper-masculinity attitude might be the problem.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Interesting *dumbass* story to report:

A acquaintance told me that the FedEx guy had left me a notification of attempted delivery of a package. I was on the way to get the notice when another person asked me a question. I answered him, then checked to see if the mail was there yet. It wasn't. I went back to the WMM forums. She just handed me the FedEx notice, saying I apparently had gotten distracted.

Yeah! Dumbing Down strikes again! YES! *pumps fist in air!* :lol:

I'd love to be easily distracted like this 24/7! Please gods, let it be!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 12:42 pm

oxdude wrote:
Alien wrote
Can your subconscious get too overloaded to enforce all the post-hypnotic suggestions? I suspect it can.

I suspect you're correct.

joe asked me the other night if I wanted to be a jock. Instead of my usual "Of course!" which I had given for over a decade, I couldn't answer immediately; I wasn't sure. I had to do some soul-searching to answer the questions honestly. After thinking it over for a day or so, I decided the answer now -- rather than any other time in the last decade -- was "well, sorta ..." which was an extreme change from my decade-long obsession with being a jock.

I can't get Jock files to work now. I listened to some non-Jock files to discover if it due to a new inability to trance or due to something in the Jock files. Non-Jock files work extremely well. The non-Jock files I used had nothing in common with Jock files. I did that to see whether there was some suggestion or attitude in the Jock files that was the cause.

Most Jock files emphasize the "macho" part of masculinity rather than emphasizing liking sports and being healthy. The suggestions in the Jock file I just recommended, Absolute Jock, are mostly "love sports" and "work out"; there may be some dumbness suggestions as well, but I have no objections to that. None of that is incompatible with femininity or having a teeny weenie or being shorter. The hyper-masculinity attitude might be the problem.

You know someone once pointed out here that one of the best ways to escape a file that you couldn't shake was to get into another file that would displace it. Which I've always though makes perfect sense -- we can only do one thing at a time and since the "subconscious" is basically our mammalian motivation circuitry it makes sense that it would have evolved to focus us on one main task at a time.

The other thing I think is that once you learn to that once your subconscious has learned to escape a suggestion it's really hard to get the suggestion to stick again. That happened to me with Stroke Sissy -- it was a royal struggle to escape but since I did, even if I listen to it it just doesn't have the compelling force it originally did. And then again with Teeny Weenie when my weenie learned how to get hard again.

I've noticed since that every time I listen to Teeny Weenie and get to the suggestion that weenies never get hard, I get a pang of anxiety and pop out of trance, which tells me that I've repressed that suggestion and my subconscious is rejecting it. I've found that it's very hard to get around that kind of resistance, particularly when it's something I didn't want when I first started listening to the file and just wanted to shrink a bit.
Now I'm really loving the notion of never being able to get hard again, really, that desire started to grow towards the end of my last round of listening to TW, when I tried getting hard and when I stroked out my weenie just stretching out like a floppy strand of spaghetti. That was so damn hot!

Well now you have me thinking of jock files. There's nothing that says I have to be fem. I've always been a sissy but never really effeminate, I was just hated sports and violence and wanted a girl's body sexually. Which is to say I think I wasn't born that way, but made that way psychologically. Short but with a bass voice and a hypermasculine muscular, sculpted, hairy body before I took hormones as a kid. And I always had a dominant side in bed, I loved putting friends in bondage. :-)

Kinda makes me think there's no reason I *have* to be fem -- well, really, i decided I couldn't be for practical reasons which is why I stopped listening to Stroke Sissy. I could be a gay jock, though obviously I can't do anything with my dom side anymore -- even if I listened to a Teeny Weenie undo file and could get hard again, what I have left is just too pathetically small.

Couldn't do the dumbness, as much as the idea appeals to me, my work doesn't allow it.

Ah, well, have enough on my hypnotic plate right now so don't have to worry about it for a while.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Alien wrote:
I've always been a sissy but never really effeminate, I was just hated sports and violence and wanted a girl's body sexually. Which is to say I think I wasn't born that way, but made that way psychologically. Short but with a bass voice and a hypermasculine muscular, sculpted, hairy body before I took hormones as a kid. And I always had a dominant side in bed, I loved putting friends in bondage. :-)

I've always been a sissy but never really effeminate
I've always been effeminate but never considered myself to be a sissy.

I ... hated sports
I was apathetic about sports: My epilepsy precluded my playing any sport, so why should I bother following them? There were other more interesting things to do with my time.

Short but with a bass voice and a hypermasculine muscular, sculpted, hairy body
Tall -- well, six feet zero before I starter using Shrinking -- but I was always tall for my age. I suspect that I was supposed to grow much taller but my epilepsy meds prevented it by reducing my testosterone levels. My voice is a fairly high tenor. I had some body hair, not that much ... until I recently removed it. My body was never sculpted but I admired those bodies who were. The macho attitude? I could take or leave it ... and mostly left it.

I took hormones as a kid.
I am likely trans; I have only lately started to consider that possibility . "Trans" wasn't an option when I was growing up and wondering why I was created gay. Being "a female in a male's body" wasn't an option to be considered ... then. "Gay male" and "trans M2F" have the same sexual reaction to other males ... and if one can't be considered because it wasn't possible, then the other must be true.

I always had a dominant side in bed, I loved putting friends in bondage.
I always had a submissive side and could love being put in bondage if I was given the chance. I live in a very small town and my parents knew *everybody*, so it was hard to find other gay guys, much less those with a B/D or S/M twist.

Isn't it amazing how a forum on Dumbing Down produces so many philosophical musings? Dumb philosophy ... what a concept!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 18th, 2014, 3:30 pm

What "philosophy," bro?
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 4:09 pm

... duh ... uh ... dunno ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby joe » April 18th, 2014, 4:35 pm

bros... this thred got posts way to long now
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 18th, 2014, 11:25 pm

jow wrote:
bros... this thred got posts way to long now

sorry bro. wil tri to b shorter.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bostonmarc » April 19th, 2014, 1:34 pm

On this I agree with Joe, shorter is better; and some other things going on too. :wink:
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 19th, 2014, 2:28 pm

BTW up to four orgasms on file number one. Love the file it is so hot and gets me so fucking horny. File definitely holds back each orgasm so they build up and get better and better and more mind bending.

Also feel a little slowed down in my thinking. I don't think that anyone else is noticing, but I do. It is good though as I feel really good and it gives me more time to think about what I am going to say. My thinking seems to be ok.

Happy Saturday bros. Tomorrow NHL Hockey Rules again!
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 19th, 2014, 3:09 pm

fuk yea bro. GO BLUESHIRTS
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 19th, 2014, 3:12 pm

o yea so i kinda stopd listenim to DD files round file 5 cuz i culdnt inderstan vive sayin.... still like the subs n shit n evn tho i stopd i notice that wen im talkin to ppl i somtimes have truble findin the word i wantd to use... like i thot i knew it but then its gone i defintly hav truble with findin the word. mabye i shud start lisnenin from the beginin agin
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » April 19th, 2014, 4:34 pm

joe wrote:o yea so i kinda stopd listenim to DD files round file 5 cuz i culdnt inderstan vive sayin.... still like the subs n shit n evn tho i stopd i notice that wen im talkin to ppl i somtimes have truble findin the word i wantd to use... like i thot i knew it but then its gone i defintly hav truble with findin the word. mabye i shud start lisnenin from the beginin agin

Hey Joe,
Try this one out Absolute Jock, it has no Dumbing Down stuff so you can listen to DD and the jock file.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13169
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 19th, 2014, 11:05 pm

ok bro downloded it, will try it soon mabye after hocky tomorro.... GO RANGERS!!
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 20th, 2014, 12:48 pm

I told a friend from Facebook about this "new" hypnosis file I was using called Shrinking. I told him that I had lost two inches so far. He was fascinated by the file's idea; he was six feet five and was extremely sick and tired of the "how's the air up there?" jokes. He wanted to be a more "normal" six feet zero inches.

That was in late March, 2014.

Well, Noah and I chatted again last night, April 18, 2014. I remembered to ask if he had shrunk any. Did he have any results to report? Yeah, he said he had lost three inches! I think he was astonished that he had lost any height ... but three inches worth? He was a bit shaken by shrinking rather than growing taller.

I'll keep you posted as he keeps me posted.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby STCL » April 20th, 2014, 1:07 pm

oxdude wrote:
Well, Noah and I chatted again last night, April 18, 2014. I remembered to ask if he had shrunk any. Did he have any results to report? Yeah, he said he had lost three inches! I think he was astonished that he had lost any height ... but three inches worth? He was a bit shaken by shrinking rather than growing taller.

Congratulations to Noah on joining the Shrinking club! you should totally convince him to make an account on here and tell us all about his experience :D
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 20th, 2014, 6:45 pm

I told Noah about the forum. It's up to him whether to join or not. I will mention it when we chat again, but I'm not forcing him to join.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rubbapig » April 22nd, 2014, 4:06 am

Moved onto the 2nd fial ova the weekend.. takin me time and doin it propa like this time - don't feel any more stupid as yet, but fuck do I want to be!
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 9:30 am

rubba wrote:
Moved onto the 2nd fial ova the weekend.. takin me time and doin it propa like this time - don't feel any more stupid as yet, but fuck do I want to be!

I don't know of anybody who's felt like the first file affected them that much. You basically lose a few dozen (probably obscure) facts which you might have forgotten anyway. It basically sets you up to want to use the rest of the files. When you get to file number four or five, you start seeing and feeling changes ... and loving them. I personally loved that fuzzy foggy feeling. It was so ... relaxing ... to be too fuzzy to think or worry.

Wait a minute! Did I post all that stuff about my friend using Shrinking in the wrong fucking forum thread? Oh, duh ... I'm such a dumbass ... and I am so happy about that dumb mistake! Yea, me! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rubbapig » April 22nd, 2014, 9:50 am

oxdude wrote:
rubba wrote:

I don't know of anybody who's felt like the first file affected them that much. You basically lose a few dozen (probably obscure) facts which you might have forgotten anyway. It basically sets you up to want to use the rest of the files. When you get to file number four or five, you start seeing and feeling changes ... and loving them. I personally loved that fuzzy foggy feeling. It was so ... relaxing ... to be too fuzzy to think or worry.

Wait a minute! Did I post all that stuff about my friend using Shrinking in the wrong fucking forum thread? Oh, duh ... I'm such a dumbass ... and I am so happy about that dumb mistake! Yea, me! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ....

Hahaha.. it seemed as tho yer were replying to me dude - and yea, know it takes a wile and have to work thru them like.
Thanks anyway... wot numba are u upto then bro?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » April 22nd, 2014, 11:48 am

Hahaha.. it seemed as tho yer were replying to me dude - and yea, know it takes a wile and have to work thru them like.

Maybe not.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nizzi » April 22nd, 2014, 12:33 pm

I am 2 into the first file. Feeling more of a craving to be dumb, and think it might be starting. I really feel the spike and blank feeling when I say mindless bliss. Also feeling the addiction to the file, having also used Addicted and My Toy 1 and 2.
Nizzi

Postby rubbapig » April 22nd, 2014, 12:42 pm

Nizzi wrote:I am 2 into the first file. Feeling more of a craving to be dumb, and think it might be starting. I really feel the spike and blank feeling when I say mindless bliss. Also feeling the addiction to the file, having also used Addicted and My Toy 1 and 2.

Kewl.. im getting that craving too. Have dun a few of these fials before altho not exactly as shud - so hard to know wot me startin point is. Also lissuned to 'addicted' a few times before so mite give that a few goes again like too..
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 22nd, 2014, 12:49 pm

rubba wrote:

got no idea who i was was writing to right now. not sure i care.

I'm on file number five right now ... I think ... let me check ...

Nizzi wrote
I am 2 into the first file. Feeling more of a craving to be dumb, and think it might be starting. I really feel the spike and blank feeling when I say mindless bliss. Also feeling the addiction to the file, having also used Addicted and My Toy 1 and 2.

Hmmmmm ... will hafta look up Addicted and may b try it ... like i need help ...

fukking love that foggy feeling ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Nizzi » April 22nd, 2014, 2:02 pm

now 4 inta the first fial, hehe I like the typos

reeely feeling the hardr to cum part each time, still wan to go for 10 befor moving on
Nizzi

Postby bostonmarc » April 22nd, 2014, 2:18 pm

Nizzi wrote:now 4 inta the first fial, hehe I like the typos

reeely feeling the hardr to cum part each time, still wan to go for 10 befor moving on

That is part of the fun.. keep posting how you are doing.. How is your recovery time, Do you feel the "burn" foggy feeling?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nizzi » April 22nd, 2014, 2:38 pm

bostonmarc wrote:
That is part of the fun.. keep posting how you are doing.. How is your recovery time, Do you feel the "burn" foggy feeling?

Recovery time is okay. I can still focus and type good when I need to. No burn or foggy feeling yet sadly :(
Nizzi

Postby bostonmarc » April 22nd, 2014, 2:41 pm

Nizzi wrote:
bostonmarc wrote:

Recovery time is okay. I can still focus and type good when I need to. No burn or foggy feeling yet sadly :(

Hold on... it's coming! ( and keep listening bro).
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby flybynight » April 22nd, 2014, 11:30 pm

Alright, so I tried to start this a while back, but I got very anxious about losing my intelligence, even though I'm in a position where I don't really need to be too smart... But I've been absolutely obsessed with this file series and its effects, so I think I'm going to take the plunge and see this through.

I'm going to become dumber, and that's OK. I just need to let go of my attachment to being smart, and enjoy stupidity...
flybynight

Postby flybynight » April 23rd, 2014, 12:00 am

Well, that backfired. I might not be "compatible" with this file so to speak, due to a quirk of how my mind works.

Orgasm has this kind of sopering/depressant effect on me, which tends to kill whatever headspace I'm in at the moment, particularly hypnosis. And I came pretty readily the first time listening to the file... Spent the after-period not so much in fuzzy mindlessness or "did it work?" Anxiety but in quiet introspection.

On the other hand now that I'm actually writing this, doing so is more difficult than writing usually is for me, and typos crop up that I'm ever so slightly less inclined to correct..l my iPad is helping me out a little here and I'm still catching a lot of stuff, but even if my headspace isn't effected yet apparenty it's doing something to me. :oops:
flybynight

Postby Nizzi » April 23rd, 2014, 8:47 am

ERG! My Sir has me in chastity starting today, and I was/am just starting to feel it.

Can this file work without orgasm? I know a lot of the wording and triggers are based on cumming.
Nizzi

Postby STCL » April 23rd, 2014, 11:28 am

I'm thinking trying out Easy Idiot, since my exams are over and my job doesn't require much thinking (i lift boxes). The reason i'm choosing EasyIdiot and not Dumb Down is because i want it to be reversable. Anyone know how effective it is?
Current height: 6'1"
Goal height: 5'7"
Starting height: 6'2"
STCL
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 24th, 2014, 6:32 pm

I had a great reply posted to your question, STCL. However, it seems to have vanished. *sigh* I'll rewrite it.

STCL wrote:
I'm thinking trying out Easy Idiot ... Anyone know how effective it is?

EasyIdiot ~ Become stupid overnight! is found at http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=8627

EasyIdiotCure ~ Become smart again! is found at http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=8629

The following comments were made about the Easy Idiot file:
By: Baggart
Posted on: 2010-04-02 16:47:56rnWell basically I played it overnight and I couldn't read anything, I couldn't think, and it felt like there was a danger filter on my mind, so I couldn't stop myself doing stupid things. It took me ages to start the cure up because I could barely use a computer. I have a password on my account so thank god I left it on overnight and didn't use a mp3 player :P

By: newecho
Posted on: 2011-02-12 03:46:46
OK. so I use this file and I ts ort of work. I can still use compotr an but i canot tip good any morefile is rite tho. Being stupod is fun!@! Hugss@

By: Sorez
Posted on: 2013-08-05 15:32:27
i lissen 2 file but not sure if work.tink it work beecas i canot typ good but file sey beeng stupid is fun so it is fun1

It seems to be extremely effective.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on May 7th, 2014, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cliff_of_dover » April 27th, 2014, 12:31 am

Ben lisnin 4 a wile now. Horny all the time an I feel stoopid as fuk but I am happee!

Yay lol
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 27th, 2014, 1:02 am

cliff wrote
Ben lisnin 4 a wile now. Horny all the time an I feel stoopid as fuk but I am happee!

Yay lol

Welcome! yea, it feels so fucking grat bro ... njoi ... what fule # u on bro?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cliff_of_dover » April 27th, 2014, 1:32 am

7 or 9 or sumthin

Not shur. Numbrs r hard bro
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories