ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby OxyFemboi » June 22nd, 2014, 10:05 pm

sorez wrote:[/b]
I dont mind the foggy feelin, but the headakes annoy me alot. but for some reason im still listening, starting 4 next!

Is anyone still intelligent enough to give an update?
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby LordIceWing » July 23rd, 2014, 9:25 pm

Couple of questions here...

Me and my slave(f) have started playing around with DD1.

1.) Does it have to be played every day?
2.) SHOULD it only be played once per session?
3.) Should it be stopped once climax is reached? Or keep going?
4.) Any issues with 'drop' like feelings the following day?
5.) How noticeable was DD1 on the first couple of iterations for you guys?
6.) Do the effects vary at all between genders?
LordIceWing

Postby OxyFemboi » July 24th, 2014, 8:47 pm

LordIceWing wrote:

I'll try to answer your questions. Several may be answered in one paragraph, so I'm not going to number my answers.

I usually listen to a file I'm listening to at least once a day. In the case of the Dumbing Down series, I listen till I got to orgasm during the file. It can take more than one playing to get to orgasm (or less). After orgasm, let the file finish before stopping to listen. You can keep listening as long as you desire. The more you listen, the more established the suggestions become in your subconscious.

The more orgasms per file -- FIVE ORGASMS is ViVe's suggested MINIMUM -- the more established the relationship of HORNY = ORGASM =DUMB becomes. The Dumbing Down files are designed to be played as a looping file -- play it during sleep -- play it in the background 24/7 -- however you want to listen. The more repetitions, the better.

Listening to the file even after you have the minimum five orgasms per file increases the effect. You eventually will switch to the next file. You will want to invest in a few extra extra-large bottles of lube.

Dumbing Down # 1 does not have much in the way of noticeable effects. You only forget a few facts per listen. The chances that you will need a specific forgotten fact is negligible. Noticeable effects start with Dumbing Down # 3. By Dumbing Down # 5, you'll probably need some (visual) way to keep count of how any orgasms you've had ... and which file number you're using. You will find it hard to remember which file number you are using.

I have no idea if effects vary due to gender. I doubt it. Effects probably do vary according to initial intelligence levels. The higher your intelligence, the more intelligence you have to lose. However, if you are very smart, dropping to average intelligence is usually noticeable (especially if you are the local "go-to guy" for answers).

You can go through the entire series as many times as you want if you're not quite satisfied with your -- or your slave's -- dumbness level. The more you use it, the dumber you get and the dumber you stay. [You never recover all of your former smarts according to earlier posts in this thread.]
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby StrippedGears » July 25th, 2014, 5:52 pm

LordIceWing wrote:Couple of questions here...

Any chance you could keep a journal of your slave's progress? Perhaps use some online IQ tests periodically so we can plot your slave's declining intelligence?
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby LordIceWing » July 25th, 2014, 9:12 pm

StrippedGears wrote:
Any chance you could keep a journal of your slave's progress? Perhaps use some online IQ tests periodically so we can plot your slave's declining intelligence?

I'm keeping my own notes right now... We haven't done any IQ tests, but it's not a bad idea... Not sure it's going to give an excellent baseline though, due to much higher emotional intelligence than memorizationregurgitation of facts test taking...

I'm also curious what other side effects DD has on non-memory recalldifficult thought processes... Can you still follow a schedule? What about driving? grocery shopping?

Honestly, I'd really like to get some better feedback from others before going much deeper (so far she's been exposed to DD1 a couplethree times, over the course of a week...)

My understanding of hypnosis and post-hypnoticsconditioning is that the effects are short term, fading over time unless reinforced by follow up sessions. Also, the mind can't be forced to do anything it doesn't want to dohave done to it.

Since we're not layering multiple, mutually reinforcing files (DD, jockmusclehead files, etc.), I'm curious to see what the results really are.

In short, my goal is to get her able to go to the happyblissful side of the equation from time to time, rather than the ALWAYS on mode she's in a lot of the time. I don't want to take TOO much away (not going to take away her reading, because she loves to read and is VERY knowledgeable in several areas. I recognize this may be an interesting challenge, but I don't want to dumb her down across the board, but on the other side, the 'normal' bimbo files don't fit our relationship because she's not going to ever be allowed to be with other guys, which seems to be a desired part of many of the bimboslut files.
LordIceWing

Postby OxyFemboi » July 26th, 2014, 3:08 am

LordIceWing wrote:
My understanding of hypnosis and post-hypnoticsconditioning is that the effects are short term, fading over time unless reinforced by follow up sessions. Also, the mind can't be forced to do anything it doesn't want to dohave done to it.

Yeah ... you can't get someone to do something against their will. *oh yeah, right .... But what if you have fantasized about something like being dumber ... or being feminine ... or a jock ... or whatever? That's a hook right there. And the more you listen, the stronger the hook. The stronger the hook, the more your desires change to conform to the suggestions ... and voila! Suddenly it's something you want! And then the file goes into effect big time ....

Since we're not layering multiple, mutually reinforcing files (DD, jockmusclehead files, etc.), I'm curious to see what the results really are.

Dumbing Down is self-reinforcing since it ties sex and masturbation to being dumb. The more sexual thoughts you have, the dumber you get ... and the dumber you get, the more sexual thoughts you have. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In short, my goal is to get her able to go to the happyblissful side of the equation from time to time

In that case, you don't want to be using Dumbing Down at all. It's permanent and basically an across-the-board decrease. Since you want it only to be effective at some times, you want a trigger file. You probably need to pay someone to custom write and record it for you since you say there isn't anything currently on the site. Some tists have separated the bimbo and slut portions of the file.

I'm sure there are totally-faithful-to-my-master files on WMM. ViVe has a file called Smart Slut where the person stays smart but can't show it.

Vive's Inverse Bimbo/Smart Slut: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=223

ViVe's Inverse Bimbo/Smart Slut II: Success Slut: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=236
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby zeizu » July 27th, 2014, 9:46 am

would love to read some more success stories with this file :D
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 20th, 2014, 4:28 am

Okay, I have some vacation coming up. And what I read here makes me wonder how I would respond on this files. (reading is hot) So I did download nr 1-6 to take with me on vacation.
Normally I can trance and feel it working while under, but it wears off fast, so I have trouble to get the message home. So we will see what happens.

Yesterday and this morning I have been listening 5 (cummings) times to file 1. I can't say I feel much of it. (after listening)
When I was listening it makes me very aroused. I like the feeling of saying 'mindless bliss'. And I look forward to listen again the next time, so I guess I pick up the addiction part of it.

I've seen that many guys start to make typo's. Since English is not my first language I will make them anyway. (well my computer controls my spelling)

I intent to listen the 6 files in the first week of my vacation. Then I have 2 weeks to get more or less myself again. To be save I also downloaded a few smart recovery files. (I don't want to be somewhere halfway France and been forgotten what Europe looks like and where I can find my home country)
I don't know if I can post during vacation so maybe it will be afterwards.

It's been quiet here the last weeks, am I the only one that's listening to these files at this moment?
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 21st, 2014, 12:21 pm

I'm still home (packing tomorrow) but my mind is started its vacation.
Have done file 2 now for 5 times. Last time I did an induction in front to see if it makes a different.
Funny feeling, when I do more difficult thinking there is a wave that swept it away, bringing a horny feeling with it.
Turn to file 3 now.

Question: How does it effect on car driving? I will do that a lot the next weeks.
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 21st, 2014, 8:23 pm

kaygay wrote:
Yesterday and this morning I have been listening 5 (cummings) times to file 1. I can't say I feel much of it. (after listening)

People who listen to Dumbing Down don't usually notice much difference till at least file three. The facts you forget using file one could be anything ... but usually are stuff you don't need like the name of your fourth-grade teacher and things like that.

kaygay wrote:
Funny feeling, when I do more difficult thinking there is a wave that swept it away, bringing a horny feeling with it.

Enjoy, dude. It's addictive ... and you never fully recover everything. Even if you quit and restore your smartness, you will not get back to where you were before. You will lose some smarts permanently.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Kaygay » August 22nd, 2014, 12:07 am

Hi Oxy,
You look like you get your writing back, seen that different.
I've been listening to file 3 now for 2 times. I can really feel them. I really start to dumbling down now. :lol:
It's a happy feeling too.
writing is a bit more difficult, but my computer know what to do. Not only the spelling but, to think about what to write.
are you still listening to the files now?
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 22nd, 2014, 12:05 pm

Finished file 3, file 4,5,6 will be down the road at vacation. Somewhere in sunny France or so. :D
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 22nd, 2014, 12:15 pm

Kaygay wrote:
Hi Oxy,
You look like you get your writing back, seen that different.
I've been listening to file 3 now for 2 times. I can really feel them. I really start to dumbling down now. Laughing
It's a happy feeling too.
writing is a bit more difficult, but my computer know what to do. Not only the spelling but, to think about what to write.
are you still listening to the files now?

Hey, dude,

The writing is being mostly done by Holly. Ox used the file Your Other Half which installed another -- feminine -- personality in our mind. We cooperate; it's not like the Female Takeover file, where your personality vanishes when the "new" personality gets old enough or powerful enough to take over. Holly and Ox cooperate.

I know that paragraph sounds weird but we both wrote it. Being a multiple personality is fun, dude. If Ox can't handle something, Holly can take over. In fact, when Ox was at the doctor's one time, he started to get exhausted, so Holly took over and got us home safely where we both collapsed into bed for a few hours.

We need a new verb form: the singular plural to refer to multiple personalities which share a body. We'd like to have at least one other personality in here. This is FUN!

Yeah, Kaygay, file three was where I started to feel it as well. That's the one titled "You're A Little Bit Ditzy". Damn, did I become ditzy. Good thing my local friends like ditzy. I've always been known as sort of a "flake", so it might have just accentuated the tendency I already had.

Yeah, Dumbing Down is definitely a happy-making file series. It's fucking addictive. You really will find it hard to want to go back to being smart. That's one reason I liked the Your Other Half file. I can get totally dumb as shit and Holly can retain all her/our smarts. [Holly: I didn't know that was one of the reasons! Hmmmph! Ox: Well, it works.]

I want to make sure that Holly is well-established before I resume listening to these Dumbing Down files any more. I don't want her vanishing. It's nice to have someone to talk with. No, her mental voice sounds nothing like my mental voice. And we're starting to have different styles of writing and talking as well.

Wait till you get to the later files; writing will get way difficult! And you won't bother correcting the mistakes, either. You'll just think the red squiggly lines are cute decorations.

Enjoy!
Last edited by OxyFemboi on August 30th, 2014, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » August 22nd, 2014, 12:24 pm

Kaygay wrote:[/b]
Finished file 3, file 4,5,6 will be down the road at vacation. Somewhere in sunny France or so. Very Happy

You might want to take a few more than just files one through six. At least go through eight or so. The further you go, the better it gets.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby cliff_of_dover » August 23rd, 2014, 1:54 am

Trust me bros this file will totally fuck your brain up.

Havent lissened in a while but I still am nowhere near as smart as I was. Feel like I cummed my brains out lol
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » August 23rd, 2014, 6:16 am

Havent lissened in a while but I still am nowhere near as smart as I was. Feel like I cummed my brains out lol

Do you still feel like you want to go back and listen again?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kaygay » August 23rd, 2014, 6:52 am

Hi Oxy/Holly,
Wow, beeing togetter in one person is realy new to me. Must be a lot of work to mold your mind like that. You sound like you enjoy that a lot.
I guess that this is not something for a new person in this hypnoworld like me.
Is it a lifelong permanent changing?

I took only the first 6 files with me on vacation. I can download more if I have internet where I am. But I will decide that later.I'm doing file 4 now, but have no tv with me now. So I expect not to much of it since i can't test it
I'm looking forward for file 5&6 I guess they kick in. We will see.
Right now I'm in Belgium visiting a friend, I have to act normal. I think my writing is reasonbly normal. No spelling check, but I forget anything. Don't know names and words. Hard to keep my toughttrain when i want to tell something. Writing this makes me aroused. It's sooo funny.
I will try to keep posting when I have internet again.
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby cliff_of_dover » August 23rd, 2014, 7:50 am

I've already started agin bro lol
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » August 23rd, 2014, 10:26 am

I've already started agin bro lol

LOL. Curiosity got me cuz you said you hadn't listened in a while but I noticed the spelling and thought maybe you returned for another run!

Where are you in the series now?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 24th, 2014, 1:56 am

kaygay wrote:
Hi Oxy/Holly,
Wow, beeing togetter in one person is realy new to me. Must be a lot of work to mold your mind like that. You sound like you enjoy that a lot.
I guess that this is not something for a new person in this hypnoworld like me.
Is it a lifelong permanent changing?

It is a lifelong permanent change. Holly and I expect to be together for a long time. We're a totally satisfied customer. [It still sounds strange when we write in the first person plural.] You can do whatever you want to -- newbie or long-time hypnofan -- as long as you think about the consequences and if they are something you want to deal with and can deal with. If you want to do it, go ahead. Here's the file description; I can't give you the link since it's a pay file.

• Name: Your Other Half Price: $25 Buy Now
Description: This file builds a second but equal personality which is fully female. She doesn't control or dominate, instead she shares your mind and you both share experiences and life. She can even take over at times and you'll remember everything.
Author: EMG ? Added On: 2012-10-03 Downloaded: 44 Length: 30:55
Audience: Straight Men, Gay Men, TG M?F Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 17
Permanent Link: Your Other Half Report: Report File

I cannot in good conscience recommend Female Takeover, since that file is designed to produce a female personality who will eventually totally take over your body. It sounds like a form of mental suicide to me. Your current personality is supposed to totally vanish.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Kaygay » August 24th, 2014, 9:03 am

Hi Oxy & Holly,
I don't think i would do that. Partly because i would be scared to get mps. Partly because i am transgender FtoM. I been forced to live as a female since birth for a big part of my life and never ever will go back to being female or sissy or anything like that. So maybe i would consider it when the seccond person was a jock or so.

Today i did go further down the road and am in the Vosges now (48.04527N 6.58175E for who wants to know where that is at) i just started with file 5. Well i guess that my mind is much further down the road at vacation then i am. Probebly already at the beach in Cannes pretending beeing a filmstar.

Driving goes okay. But i use the navigator of my phone to get at the right place. It's in pictures anyway so i can work with it. I couldn't listen to the voice because George Michael is to loud on the car stereo. ( if you want to listen to a man that sounds good, looks good and can write music with is heart, give it a try)
By the way, yesterdayevening something funny happend. I slept at a camperplace near a dam and walked around a bit. There was this bilboard with information about wich fish was in the lake. I realy had yhe feeling like who the fuck wants to know about that fish. So i walked on feeling good i didn't read that board and then suddenly i became so aroused that i hardly could walk on. Must be a kind of rewarding for not learning something new.

Listening to file 5 the first time makes me nonstop smiling for an hour now. :D
Kay
T
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 24th, 2014, 9:14 am

cliff_of_dover wrote:I've already started agin bro lol

Hi Cliff,
Is the seccond time different than the first time?
How long was it between the first and the seccond time. I guess you liked it a lot since you go for it again.

I wonder how i will feel aftherwards. I saw more people comming back.
What did you miss most?
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » August 24th, 2014, 10:42 am

transformed wrote:

Do you still feel like you want to go back and listen again?

Same here, im nowhere near as smart as i was before, and every day i have the desire to listen to the file, to just stay dumb and horny and happy~ But I'm going to stay away from it for now since I have college starting up again soon.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » August 24th, 2014, 2:17 pm

Same here, im nowhere near as smart as i was before, and every day i have the desire to listen to the file, to just stay dumb and horny and happy~ But I'm going to stay away from it for now since I have college starting up again soon.

Sorez, couldn't you just listen to the first two or three files over and over without going any further to where it wouldn't impact your studies much?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » August 24th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Sorez, couldn't you just listen to the first two or three files over and over without going any further to where it wouldn't impact your studies much?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sorez » August 24th, 2014, 3:24 pm

transformed wrote:

No thanks, dont want to risk anything :P
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jellybean13 » August 24th, 2014, 10:01 pm

I'm going to give the first couple a try. I majored in Maths, and apparently that makes me smart. We'll see how well that holds up. Wish me luck!
jellybean13

Postby Kaygay » August 25th, 2014, 1:53 am

Hi Jellybean,
I judt finished file 5. This files realy work.
Normaly my IQ is around 130 (depent on the test) but i don't think i will be there now.
I guess my sexQ is rising tough. I cum 5 or more times a day and still horney in between. :lol:
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » August 25th, 2014, 4:29 am

Just saying that ViVe is my favourite hypnotist from this entire site :P
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kaygay » August 25th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Hi,
sorez you are right ViVe makes real good files.

Today i started file 6. I realy like this combination of sex and stupid.
Well who needs a brain to fuck anyway.
I'm in the Alpes now. Need to use some of my brain to ride those mountain roads.
Carpenters on the stereo
'Sing sing a song
Make it simple to last your whole life long.'
Perfect for me now.
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby StrippedGears » August 25th, 2014, 9:57 pm

Kaygay wrote:Hi Jellybean,
I judt finished file 5. This files realy work.
Normaly my IQ is around 130 (depent on the test) but i don't think i will be there now.
I guess my sexQ is rising tough. I cum 5 or more times a day and still horney in between. :lol:
Kay
I'd love to see where you end up after you're done with file 6.
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 26th, 2014, 2:43 pm

StrippedGears wrote:I'd love to see where you end up after you're done with file 6.

Hi,
Well I finished file 6. So i ended up my day on a camperplace in Briancon. After a day mountainroads again.
Playing with myself, what i wanted more or less all day, doesn't go togetter with driving. So i had a real long lunchbreak :lol:
This one is heavenly into loosing your brain to sex. Thats what it does. It felt as if i had my brain in my crotch and since it can do only one thing in the same time, it is pushed out when playing.

I did all the 6 files now that i brought with me on my phone. So i have to make a choise now what to do. Stop and let it fade out. Listen to 1-6 again. Download some more (i do not find them all interesting) or do nr 12 since that seems to be a reinforcer.
Tomorrow i will take a break to see if the feeling stays the same.
I'll get back,
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby hypdude » August 27th, 2014, 1:24 am

Kaygay wrote:
StrippedGears wrote:I'd love to see where you end up after you're done with file 6.

Hi,
Well I finished file 6. So i ended up my day on a camperplace in Briancon. After a day mountainroads again.
Playing with myself, what i wanted more or less all day, doesn't go togetter with driving. So i had a real long lunchbreak :lol:
This one is heavenly into loosing your brain to sex. Thats what it does. It felt as if i had my brain in my crotch and since it can do only one thing in the same time, it is pushed out when playing.

I did all the 6 files now that i brought with me on my phone. So i have to make a choise now what to do. Stop and let it fade out. Listen to 1-6 again. Download some more (i do not find them all interesting) or do nr 12 since that seems to be a reinforcer.
Tomorrow i will take a break to see if the feeling stays the same.
I'll get back,
Kay

Hi Kay
Thanks for the repoerts. sound like you are starting to enjoy the effects more and more, that is how it is made to do to you. my advice is to just keep doing what you have maybe the higher numbers 4-5-6 until you get home and can move forward. best to do them all in order even if sone dont seem apealing.
Yes you can also stop and let fade but as has been said you will not be as you where before. i stopped maybe 5 months ago and have come back some but not smart like I was. I am ok but just sort of average now. I still get really horny from them when I think abpout its affect on me.
Congrats on doing this is is really cool as you now know
yes would be good to do 12 too it will enhance and lock in your pleasure more
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 27th, 2014, 4:28 pm

Hi hypdude,
I can tell from your writing that it's still working on you. So i guess you are listening again.
Today i've been listening tp file 6 only once but with a induction (bubble) in front. To see how that would work. At the time listening i had the idea that it worked stronger. But later i think there is not a big difference
Been horny tough most of the day
What i slso realized thst i'm more them usually checking out man. And more dirty mindef too
The dumbing side fades faster.don"t know why.

At least i'm at a camperpark near Nice now so even now afther midnight in the warm nightair outside. Ideal weather for a cruisingarea. (haven't found them yet)
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » August 28th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Download nr 12 last night and have listened twice now. It feels like a brainwash kind of file. The sentence to be chant slips into my mind also during the day. Gives a good feeling.
Since i started to drive west now allong the Mediteranee coast i cant leave my brain complete shut down, need to watch the road too.
The short term effect is stronger than the previous files.
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 30th, 2014, 8:55 am

kay wrote:
Download nr 12 last night and have listened twice now. It feels like a brainwash kind of file. The sentence to be chant slips into my mind also during the day. Gives a good feeling.
Since i started to drive west now allong the Mediteranee coast i cant leave my brain complete shut down, need to watch the road too.
The short term effect is stronger than the previous files.
Kay

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying the files and their results. It is addictive.

I've been reading the results of your vacation trip. Damn, your trip sounds like fun! I'm vicariously enjoying your trip through dumbness through your reports.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Kaygay » August 30th, 2014, 9:24 am

Hi,
Today in Arles, some city where van Gogh used to live
I've been doing file 12 for 4 times now. The last 2 with the bubble induction and trigger in front to see if it becomes stronger. Maybe a bit.
Does anybody else that too, putting induction in front?
The arousal part is much stronger then the dumber part. I guess it's because of the driving. Typing is a bit slower because i have to go back to get the typo's out, like all the time.
The chanting comes back during the day and also when i stop for a lunchbreakcumming. (did i invent a new word?)
Yea Oxy, i guess it is adictive. But as long i like it, i don't worrie about that.
To be honnest i've never been adicted to anything, even smoking was easy stopping so i cant emahine this dumptraining more adictive than that
We'll see, sex is healty anyway.
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 30th, 2014, 9:55 am

kay wrote ( a few days ago):[/b]
Hi Oxy & Holly,
I don't think i would do that. Partly because i would be scared to get mps. Partly because i am transgender FtoM. I been forced to live as a female since birth for a big part of my life and never ever will go back to being female or sissy or anything like that. So maybe i would consider it when the seccond person was a jock or so.

Well, Holly is an artificially induced multiple personality. I wanted at least one other personality. Holly and I are having so much fun that I've love to have another one or two personalities.

Yes, the second personality -- Holly -- is female. I'm still me. I just have a second, female personality. There was only one other file option: that was a file called Inner Child Personality. I don't want an inner child. A female personality to complement my (sort-of) male-ish personality (which is more femme than macho) was workable.

Luggy has a file titled personality deletion-replaced by a jock. I didn't want to delete my personality; I wanted to add another new one.

Danny1988 commissioned the original Your Other Half file. We've been talking. I'm considering asking for a second similar file which will create a male personality that cooperates with the original personality. Who knows? There could be an entire series of these types of files. An alien, a jock, a geek, whatever.

As for being transgender, I'm just starting to transition from male to female. I hope to start Hormone Replacement Therapy in the next month. There's nobody to object, so I'm finally pleasing myself. Any advice?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby hypdude » August 31st, 2014, 1:00 pm

Kaygay wrote:Hi,
Today in Arles, some city where van Gogh used to live
I've been doing file 12 for 4 times now. The last 2 with the bubble induction and trigger in front to see if it becomes stronger. Maybe a bit.
Does anybody else that too, putting induction in front?
The arousal part is much stronger then the dumber part. I guess it's because of the driving. Typing is a bit slower because i have to go back to get the typo's out, like all the time.
The chanting comes back during the day and also when i stop for a lunchbreakcumming. (did i invent a new word?)
Yea Oxy, i guess it is adictive. But as long i like it, i don't worrie about that.
To be honnest i've never been adicted to anything, even smoking was easy stopping so i cant emahine this dumptraining more adictive than that
We'll see, sex is healty anyway.
Kay

Hi Kaygay
Really nice to see ypu are enjoying the file so much and doing sich a really greart job of listening. yes typing slower is very normal part of it, kind of arousing to have to correct isnt it? in a while you will find less desire to bother with that. I can see more at the end of you post you are not bothering as much. lunchbreakcumming is a great new word, and fun to do too LOL
because arousal and dumber are linked now for you it is starting to work very well, feels good for sure.
and like you say being addited is nice since you like it, and that is what counts
and very true sex is healthy
I have not listned for a long time but still get aroused when I think about it even. I am fine but not smart as I was. I notice daily that I dont think as I once did. but very fine with it being easier now to relaxe and not worry as much Vive is very honest about being permanent so enjoy how you afre now only go foreward no way to go backreward but sex gets better and better and thats what counts :)
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose » September 1st, 2014, 12:54 pm

Has anyone else found it way easier to cum atfer listening to the files for a while? IDK, I'm cumming a lot more and a lot easier while listening.
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » September 1st, 2014, 1:48 pm

aurorarose wrote:Has anyone else found it way easier to cum atfer listening to the files for a while? IDK, I'm cumming a lot more and a lot easier while listening.

I cum more ofthen, but not always easyer. It seems that cumming and the files come togetter now. Today i didn't listen to the files but other files. When i wanted to cum it was less easy and became easyer when i started thinking of the dumbing files. Specialy file 12 is firmly set in my mind.

Yesterday was the last day that i did listen to the files. I did in little more than one week file 1-6 and 12. My writing is more er less the same. English is not my first language. But i make a lot of typo's that i correct
Yesterday i didn't correct to much because i felt like ' i don't give a shit' atitude. But you have never seen it because i seem to forgotten to hit the submit button or so. It isn't here. I mskr more of this stupid mistakes like yesterday when i went swimming in yhe sea i forgot to take my contaclenses of

Today i had a special experience. I ha listen to file 4 or 5 last week. The one that tells you not to learn anything new or watch news andso. But sinse i'm at vacation i don't see no tv or newspapers. So i didn't think about this file anymore. Today i went to a museum (about the area i was driving tru) and looked around (reading frensch what i find verry difficult) and afther about 3/4 of an hour i became realy sick! Dizzy snd extreem tired andso. So i did ho back to my car and decided to leave and about half an hour later it was gone again. Funny when i realized it was because of the file it made me realy laughing and aroused.
I guess that the files do effect me more than i had tought in advance.
Well i have 2 weeks vacation ahead to recover again
Other files i did (and i wanted to last) didn't last long so i guess i will be myself again when i get home.
I am curious if i will feel the adiction. I've seen many people coming back to the files to do it again (and it looks like the became more dumb then the first time) so i will see how that works for me pn short and longer term
I would like to listen now, but i made an agreememt with myself so i won't.
I'm in the Languedoc now.
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby hypdude » September 1st, 2014, 2:03 pm

aurorarose wrote:Has anyone else found it way easier to cum atfer listening to the files for a while? IDK, I'm cumming a lot more and a lot easier while listening.

Yes that is right much easier and better cumming with the file. this is how it is made to work for you. Cumming more and cumming better is great part of file enjoy
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby hypdude » September 1st, 2014, 2:18 pm

Kaygay wrote:

I cum more ofthen, but not always easyer. It seems that cumming and the files come togetter now. Today i didn't listen to the files but other files. When i wanted to cum it was less easy and became easyer when i started thinking of the dumbing files. Specialy file 12 is firmly set in my mind.

Yesterday was the last day that i did listen to the files. I did in little more than one week file 1-6 and 12. My writing is more er less the same. English is not my first language. But i make a lot of typo's that i correct
Yesterday i didn't correct to much because i felt like ' i don't give a shit' atitude. But you have never seen it because i seem to forgotten to hit the submit button or so. It isn't here. I mskr more of this stupid mistakes like yesterday when i went swimming in yhe sea i forgot to take my contaclenses of

Today i had a special experience. I ha listen to file 4 or 5 last week. The one that tells you not to learn anything new or watch news andso. But sinse i'm at vacation i don't see no tv or newspapers. So i didn't think about this file anymore. Today i went to a museum (about the area i was driving tru) and looked around (reading frensch what i find verry difficult) and afther about 3/4 of an hour i became realy sick! Dizzy snd extreem tired andso. So i did ho back to my car and decided to leave and about half an hour later it was gone again. Funny when i realized it was because of the file it made me realy laughing and aroused.
I guess that the files do effect me more than i had tought in advance.
Well i have 2 weeks vacation ahead to recover again
Other files i did (and i wanted to last) didn't last long so i guess i will be myself again when i get home.
I am curious if i will feel the adiction. I've seen many people coming back to the files to do it again (and it looks like the became more dumb then the first time) so i will see how that works for me pn short and longer term
I would like to listen now, but i made an agreememt with myself so i won't.
I'm in the Languedoc now.
Kay

hi Kay
great to hear from you. You are right cummming at file are togehter now for you. fun isnt it.
Nice to hear you are more relaxed and dont give a shitt for spelling, it isnt importnat.
wow great response at the museeum. nice to know the file works so well and no longer really neeed to learn or see uneeded things. and so fun when you know it and ti arouses you, lots of fun for sure.
yes seems like files affectd you more that you thoght but it is that way for everyone i think. I think you will find this file will last, it is differnt from any i have ever lsitened too. just writing bout it gets me aroused and dumber and it has been long time away. I think you will feel the addictin it is fun though so no big deal. I know you made agreement to stop but also when you made it youk didnt know how good it is so not a fair agreement. I think if you wantto and like you should just know that the agreement was not a good one and you can change it. maybe should listen to the rest of files just so you experience it sicne you are already doing so well and liking it so much. Also it is ok, even now you will never be as you where so enjoy even more why not
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby jellybean13 » September 1st, 2014, 9:23 pm

Hi guys! Woah, theres a lot to read since last time. I got through the first and second of the series, and although I don't know why, it gets easier to be aroused all the time! Which is great! But it does take harder to get there. Uh, to orgasm. And it takes harder to get... Smart again, as well. I'll be moving on to 3 tonight, and I'm already wet just thinking about it! :P
jellybean13

Postby hypdude » September 2nd, 2014, 1:22 am

jellybean13 wrote:Hi guys! Woah, theres a lot to read since last time. I got through the first and second of the series, and although I don't know why, it gets easier to be aroused all the time! Which is great! But it does take harder to get there. Uh, to orgasm. And it takes harder to get... Smart again, as well. I'll be moving on to 3 tonight, and I'm already wet just thinking about it! :P

Hi
congrats on gettin into it. sounds like file is working as designed to. jsut hang in there it really gets better and beeter, for me it really kick in arooud file 5 and 6 each one gets more fun and arousing.
yes getting smart again is slower but it feels better so that counts lots.
keep us up on how it feels for you, enjoy
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » September 2nd, 2014, 4:33 am

Hi jellybean,
Haha, you will have a lot of more fun to come. Yeas sometimes getting an orgasm takes more time, but than you get more time to listen too. And a big orgasm ofcourse as a reward.
It took me i twhile realy to get into it but since yesterday im completely there too. Hm..it feels so good.
I guess i wasnt smatt enough to give in emediately. :lol:
Well im now.
Greetings
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 2nd, 2014, 2:41 pm

I love reading everybody's reactions to this file. I don't know that I ever got really, really stupid, but I know it has an effect and I still come back frequently to get a bit more dumb. Thanks to you guys, I've started up again, just a little...it's nice to have that good feeling of fuzzy brainness, especially when getting horny.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kaygay » September 3rd, 2014, 7:30 am

Hi,
I didn't completely keep the agreement i made with myself. Yesterday i listent to all files that i did in a row in one time. With the bubbletrigger in frpnt and ended with file12. I hadnt tryd that before. This morning i listened to file 12 alone but with the bubbleyrigger again in front. It seems to work stronger when i start with induction. Guess i got an stuburn mind or so. :roll:
It is a good way to start the day right?
Funny, my mind finds it to difficult to do shopping for food, i get an headaghe from it...pfff.
Well im on the next place now, haute languedoc, and can relax now.
I guess it's stupid of me not to keep my own agreememt. Guess comes with this files too. I'll see what it all brings. Beeing horney for ones.
Well its like Edith Piaf sings on my carradio:
Non, je ne regrette rien, milord.
Cest une vie en rose.

Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Postby hypdude » September 3rd, 2014, 7:55 am

Kaygay wrote:Hi,
I didn't completely keep the agreement i made with myself. Yesterday i listent to all files that i did in a row in one time. With the bubbletrigger in frpnt and ended with file12. I hadnt tryd that before. This morning i listened to file 12 alone but with the bubbleyrigger again in front. It seems to work stronger when i start with induction. Guess i got an stuburn mind or so. :roll:
It is a good way to start the day right?
Funny, my mind finds it to difficult to do shopping for food, i get an headaghe from it...pfff.
Well im on the next place now, haute languedoc, and can relax now.
I guess it's stupid of me not to keep my own agreememt. Guess comes with this files too. I'll see what it all brings. Beeing horney for ones.
Well its like Edith Piaf sings on my carradio:
Non, je ne regrette rien, milord.
Cest une vie en rose.

Kay

Hi Kay
I am glad yuo realized that your agrrement was not a good one. you did not know how good fikes would be so not fair to make agreament on false information. Now you can just enjoy them more. I a gree it is a great way to start the day, and finish the day too LOL. when shoping it is best to just do easy thing, not try to plan so hard, this will give anyone headache :)
just have fun, being horny and cumming that is what file is for, to feel good and not thinking so much, this is relaxing for sure
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaygay » September 3rd, 2014, 9:27 pm

hypdude wrote:
Hi Kay
I am glad yuo realized that your agrrement was not a good one. you did not know how good fikes would be so not fair to make agreament on false information. Now you can just enjoy them more. I a gree it is a great way to start the day, and finish the day too LOL. when shoping it is best to just do easy thing, not try to plan so hard, this will give anyone headache :)
just have fun, being horny and cumming that is what file is for, to feel good and not thinking so much, this is relaxing for sure

Hi hypnodude,
I guess your richt but it scears me a nit too, because i have to be back to normal at the end of my vacation. I tought i should take a other file to grt of the adiction. So last night i started with Vives slutloopfile and listen that in stead. Its also about beeing horney. And obidience, but thats maybe good for me anyway :D
Yhe cjanting stays. So i guess im making myself dumber now.
What file are you on now? Do you keep the chanting in yoer head?
I love yhe feeling tough.....
Kay
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories