ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby OxyFemboi » December 10th, 2014, 4:19 am

snipzh wrote
while cruising the other topics at the forum I bumbed into the curse teeny weenie.......the thought of a teeny weenie turns me so on right now even that I don't want a smaller dick. mine is about 6 inches errect, so not that big......but on the other side I'm very submissive and don't need a big dick anyway, right.....maybe I'll give it try today, omg what's goig on.......stupid? feels great :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing:

Yeah, bro ... go for the Teeny Weenie file ... here's the link to the Curse of the Teeny Weenie, so you will not be able to change your mind. Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

Being dumb is all about enjoying your choices ... since you're submissive, you don't need a big dick ... you don't ever want another dude to ask you to top ... :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby snipzh » December 10th, 2014, 5:19 am

feeling so dizzy and horny all the morning, not able to do anything else than cruising on WMM, loosing control of myself, still worries me a little bit but on the other side it feels so good :lol: . listenend to file 3 for the second time (or is it already the 3. time, so confusing) and cum all over my body, what a release.

now that im still dizzy and getting dumber I'll start right after the writing with the curse of the teeny weenie. it's a long file to listen. but I let let it happen let all the worries go away and give myself in the hands of the hypnotists.
want to write more but can't concentrate for smart sentences anymore, typing goes very slow and I wand to go under trance again.

maybe many typos, but I don't control them anymore. it feels so good to give the control in someones others hand. love that condition of mindless bliss, happines and constant arousal. this becomes really evil now :twisted:
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » December 10th, 2014, 6:38 am

snipzh wrote:

maybe many typos, but I don't control them anymore. it feels so good to give the control in someones others hand. love that condition of mindless bliss, happines and constant arousal. this becomes really evil now :twisted:

Oh yes it does and if you are headed for TW good luck, that file does EXACTLY what it says it will do. I suggest you try to read the notes in the curse file before listening. But if not... enjoy...
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby writer1981 » December 10th, 2014, 7:06 am

I too am about to start this. I have played these files before and I did have trouble thinking and it felt so good to not think and be like a dumb bimbo. I want to feel like that again. It was so wonderful. I crave for it in fact. Also what does TW stand for please?
writer1981

Postby snipzh » December 10th, 2014, 7:29 am

@bostonmarc
I listened to Tenny Weenie curse now for the first time. so far I still have a dick hahaha. right now I'm holding my errected and hard dick in my hand to make sure it is stille there :lol: have a constant hardon and can't get away from wmm.

thanks for your suggestion to read the notes in the curse file. I did read it several times and stll wanted to start listening to the file. Sarnoga is brillant. went in such a deep trance couldn't move anymore. I believe I'm trapped.
ok then I will enjoy my dick as long as it is still visible, after that I don't know.

my only concern is, how can I follow the dumbing down series with that small useless dick. I mean I have to masturbate and cum all the time to vive files :(

typing now only with one finger........
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » December 10th, 2014, 7:35 am

@writer1981
TM stays for Teeny Weenie, makes your manhood shrink, so be careful what you will listen too.

here's a link:

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

have fun with the dumbig down series :lol:
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » December 10th, 2014, 7:47 am

writer1981 wrote:I too am about to start this. I have played these files before and I did have trouble thinking and it felt so good to not think and be like a dumb bimbo. I want to feel like that again. It was so wonderful. I crave for it in fact. Also what does TW stand for please?

TW = TEENIE WEENIE
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby snipzh » December 10th, 2014, 7:56 am

ok, now it's time to shut down the computer for a while. I mix up simple letters like TW to TM and so on.

sitting hours in front of the computer and doing stupid things. I should realy do some important things today but I postpone it all the time.

my brain went down into my dick........

but I'm comming back :twisted:
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » December 10th, 2014, 8:21 am

Don't cum back... let it explode forth... as for TW...I believe you will still cum... just not in the same way. So it shouldn't interfere with the dumbing files. .. lol

Dumb and teeny... sounds interesting to watch. ..
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WerePanda » December 13th, 2014, 8:57 am

Wow, it does seems quite the hit for some !
I tried it, but seems it didn't really took hold. I suppose I'm not too tempted to go all dumb !

Edit : After another go, I can tell, it does makes my mind get a bit hazy. Not sure if it's the file kicking in for real, or just normal post trance hazyness, thought.
WerePanda

Postby 5HA99Y » December 14th, 2014, 3:18 pm

question can this be listen to without masterbaiting to the files on a loop and still have the same effects? im wanting to know this but so far no answers on this
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby snipzh » December 15th, 2014, 3:12 am

After finishing file 3 from Dumbing down series I stopped listening to it last Thursday. I felt a bit uncomfortable about getting dumber.

But the thing is, it has infected me already to much. The following days I recognised that I was making more and more mistakes and I forgot things. Just here and there little things. I was a little bit shocked and angry to myself because that is not me! But then I realised that these must be the effects of the files. That gave me a smile and even a grin on my face!

I now made the decision to continue with it. I want to feel the mindless bliss. Today file 4 is on start!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 15th, 2014, 5:00 am

snipzh wrote
After finishing file 3 from Dumbing down series I stopped listening to it last Thursday. I felt a bit uncomfortable about getting dumber.

But the thing is, it has infected me already to much. The following days I recognised that I was making more and more mistakes and I forgot things. Just here and there little things. I was a little bit shocked and angry to myself because that is not me! But then I realised that these must be the effects of the files. That gave me a smile and even a grin on my face!

I now made the decision to continue with it. I want to feel the mindless bliss. Today file 4 is on start!

I'm fucking proud of you bro! Go for it!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby snipzh » December 15th, 2014, 10:35 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
snipzh wrote

I'm fucking proud of you bro! Go for it!

Hey bro! Thank you so much :wink: . I'm on my way now. Today I've started with file 4 and on Wednesday I might start with file 5. I'm so happy now that I made the decision to continue, such a relief.
I'm so curious how the changes will affect me. Well you will find out soon :lol: :lol:
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby gift » December 15th, 2014, 7:38 pm

i defenetly do not continue, too unsafe at the moment, cuz i need my smat brain until i am done with some important stuff, maybe i tryiut some other kind of file, oxy and snipzh, you two were talking about the TW file.
curious if it rwally works (how dangerous xD)
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 16th, 2014, 11:01 pm

gift wrote
i defenetly do not continue, too unsafe at the moment, cuz i need my smat brain until i am done with some important stuff, maybe i tryiut some other kind of file, oxy and snipzh, you two were talking about the TW file.
curious if it rwally works (how dangerous xD)

TW is not dangerous at all ... unless you don't want to lose inches on your weenie. The file takes care of you not wanting to have a teeny weenie after a few listens.

I suggest using The Curse of The Teeny Weenie. Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

That way you don't change your mind halfway through ... :twisted:
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby gift » December 17th, 2014, 11:59 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
TW is not dangerous at all ... unless you don't want to lose inches on your weenie. The file takes care of you not wanting to have a teeny weenie after a few listens.

I suggest using The Curse of The Teeny Weenie. Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

That way you don't change your mind halfway through ... :twisted:

okay, i'll do that!
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby Strenomic » December 20th, 2014, 10:37 am

I've really been wanting to try this file for awhile. I love the though of my intelligence draining and letting my mind just go empty. It'll probably feel good to just not think so much. Every time I try, I just can never get past the first file. Once I jerk off I find it harder to continue listening.
Strenomic

Postby snipzh » December 20th, 2014, 11:31 am

Strenomic wrote:I've really been wanting to try this file for awhile. I love the though of my intelligence draining and letting my mind just go empty. It'll probably feel good to just not think so much. Every time I try, I just can never get past the first file. Once I jerk off I find it harder to continue listening.

hey bro! take your time, do every file 5 times (listen and jo) and only then move to the next one. that will take days and weeks. but the benefits are great 8) I'm also a person who thinks to much about to many things. but after a while it feels so good to let it go, take every thing a little bit easier, not to worry to much anymore, stress slowly fades away. that feels so good!

enjoy the mindless bliss!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby snipzh » December 21st, 2014, 3:01 am

hey bros! last night I finished with file 4 and toniight I will start file 5!
feels so good and I'm really curious what file 5 will be like!!!

don't feel really dumb now. maybe I don't realise it right now. will it hit me later on? anyway listening to vive's voice is so good! what i realise, that I become really addicted to the files and I don't want to stop it :wink:

how are you dudes doing with the dumbing down series? I would be very intersted about your experiences!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby Strenomic » December 21st, 2014, 10:16 am

snipzh wrote:
Strenomic wrote:I've really been wanting to try this file for awhile. I love the though of my intelligence draining and letting my mind just go empty. It'll probably feel good to just not think so much. Every time I try, I just can never get past the first file. Once I jerk off I find it harder to continue listening.

hey bro! take your time, do every file 5 times (listen and jo) and only then move to the next one. that will take days and weeks. but the benefits are great 8) I'm also a person who thinks to much about to many things. but after a while it feels so good to let it go, take every thing a little bit easier, not to worry to much anymore, stress slowly fades away. that feels so good!

enjoy the mindless bliss!

Thanks for the encouragement man, I really want to go all the way with this file. I listened to the first one a couple times and it already seems addicted to me, just love the idea of having mindless bliss. I think I will try going all the way with this file soon. Also congrats on getting to file 5, jusr keep going man hope I can be there soon enough.
Strenomic

Postby HFBIO » January 1st, 2015, 12:15 pm

Happy new year! Everyone get bored with this file?
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 1st, 2015, 8:15 pm

HFBIO wrote

Happy New Year to one and all! Blessings, peace, and prosperity are wished
to one and all!

After using the files for a while, it gets harder and harder to comment ... or be articulate. (I wrote 33 words and fixed 20 typos)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HFBIO » January 1st, 2015, 9:43 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
HFBIO wrote

to one and all!

After using the files for a while, it gets harder and harder to comment ... or be articulate. (I wrote 33 words and fixed 20 typos)

However wouldn't that be a desired goal in this thread? To show misspelled words to show that it is working? Elsewhere I could understand the corrections. Or do you still want to be translated by others that don't speak English?
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 1st, 2015, 10:55 pm

HFBIO wrote

Oxyfemboi wrote
to one and all!

HFBIO wrote
However wouldn't that be a desired goal in this thread? To show misspelled words to show that it is working? Elsewhere I could understand the corrections. Or do you still want to be translated by others that don't speak English?

Yes, misspelling words is a goal, though typing words incorrectly is not that difficult. I want to be understood. I want to be able to write clearly enough to be understood. The files make it harder ... but it's still my goal.

As far as correcting typos goes, I want to be understood by my friends whose first language is not English. It's harder but ... still possible.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » January 3rd, 2015, 1:14 am

Gos123 wrote
What is the most efficiant way of getting the file(s) to work?

Follow the directions! As given on ViVe's site -- http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277 -- the complete directions are (I highlighted (the part in bold) what is most important):

This series is designed to dumb down the listener! Permanent! And it’s addictive! So be careful what you wish for! All the effects are driven by lots and lots of pleasure, conditioning you to enjoy slowly becoming dumber and dumber… Use Headphones for all of those!

For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

The light versions in the later files use less tracks to be less confusing.

In other words, loop the files and wank off to each file at least five times (I found lube to be essential) -- ViVe says that ten is optimal, but five wanks works well -- before going on the the next file.

Using headphones and lots of lube, you start file # 1 playing on repeat, wank to it five times (it need not be in the same day), then play file # 2, want to it at least five times, do the same with the file # 3, (wank five times), etc.

There are thirteen (13) different files with some files having two versions (the normal file and a "lite" version of the file) for a total of twenty (20) files.

I did not notice any real changes till file number three (Getting a bit ditzy). I (and everyone else) really started to notice changes with file number five (Happy and blissful).

Oh yeah. Make sure you figure out some way to keep track of how many times you've wanked off and which file you're listening to. It gets hard to remember after a while. I used glasses that I turned over when I wanked to a file. Or maybe Post-It notes ...

Enjoy, bro!

Enjoy becoming dumber!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby LittleBen » January 3rd, 2015, 2:45 pm

Wow is all I can say. I just found this thread not to long ago and have read all 42 pages in the last few days (I have not been on this site much so I didn't see that the Dumbing Down files was a hot topic). I do have a few questions though.

1) What ever happened to the file Be Dumb by Master Jekket? I looked several times and was unable to find it, not that I dislike the new ones, but I liked how that one was all contained in one file.

2) I would suggest to Vive to do one that ties into regression, as in wearing and using diapers as a form of dumbing down, for me they are sort of connected, when you regress to be a little baby or teen bed wetter, or whatever, you are sort of getting dumb, I don't know, it's just an idea.

So here is the interesting thing. I have been so turned on by all of this, seeing the regression (in typing) before my eyes, that I think I have also underwent some kind of mild self hypnosis. I have already had the suggestion of being dumb and pleasure in my head for a very long time, so it did not take much for me to orgasm to just the posts in this thread. (in fact I wrote a whole story about this kind of thing called Lab Project 52). Anyways, I am amazed, I had previously been reading only a few comments, maybe a page or so, from the Be Dumb file, as my only source of dumbing down porn I could find, and then this is found and its mind blowing! I know it worked because I had a hard time at work on Friday doing some things and I forgot some facts that I knew I should know relating to English History, which I love, a real easy one I should have known and I drew a complete blank.

I know you all will want me to listen to these files and see how dumb it can make me, but I can't, I need my brain for my job, I have to write a lot for what I do, and I also have hobbies that involve thinking. I may do the temporary files, but no permanent effects. I know it is real, I can see it, so I respect its power to make you dumb as dirt....wow an 87 IQ for Joe, that still makes me hard!
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » January 3rd, 2015, 3:11 pm

Also, I just did the IQ test and got 103, so Ox you are still smarter than me, and you did all this dumbing down and I did nothing! Then again, I have a learning disability, dyslexia, so some things are just hard for me. That is another reason why I won't really do these files, even though they turn me on. I have worked so hard to overcome my problems, it would be a shame to regress back to even slower.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » January 3rd, 2015, 3:19 pm

LittleBen,

What temporary files would you recommend? I'm in the same boat as you, though going to college.

P.s. I have failed IQ tests, due to what it's testing. There is never an accurate IQ test since what I deem as smart isn't what you deem smart. Same thing with being dumb.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » January 3rd, 2015, 3:30 pm

HFBIO wrote:LittleBen,

What temporary files would you recommend? I'm in the same boat as you, though going to college.

P.s. I have failed IQ tests, due to what it's testing. There is never an accurate IQ test since what I deem as smart isn't what you deem smart. Same thing with being dumb.

I am not sure which is the best file, after reading this thread I do recall someone at some point mentioning the mindless masturbation or something like that, that was temporary. I also agree that the test was kinda cheap, IMO, the questions were not about facts but pure reasoning and things that you don't need in real life, but I guess that makes a good test, to ask you things you don't already know. Do you get off by just reading the posts on here?
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » January 4th, 2015, 3:09 pm

I have been thinking more about this very interesting set of files, and the thought came to me today of suggesting a slight change to the file series for those of us who are unable or unwilling to actually dumb down. Bear with me here, as it's a little bit "out of the box".

All of us are clearly at different intelligence levels. So who is to say I have not already dumbed down at some point and now my 103 IQ is the result of that? So a file could convince you that you are already dumb and that you have been dumbing down. So in my case, I would think I was 120 or something, and I had just gone down. So when you are done, you "think" you have gone through a process of regression, when in fact you are at the same level you were before. The mistakes you make you think are new in some way. I know it's a crazy idea, but that way those of us not able to fully embrace stupidity as a new normal can get the pleasure of being dumb without *really* getting dumb; maybe also have less shame about where we already are to begin with. Maybe this is a DUMB idea, you really have to go through with it to get pleasure....If so, at least my idea I succeeded in being dumb in some way! :D Thoughts?
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » January 4th, 2015, 9:06 pm

That would be an interesting concept. Making a false memory of being more intelligent. Would create less of a problem.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 5th, 2015, 3:26 pm

LIttleBen wroe
I have been thinking more about this very interesting set of files, and the thought came to me today of suggesting a slight change to the file series for those of us who are unable or unwilling to actually dumb down. Bear with me here, as it's a little bit "out of the box".

All of us are clearly at different intelligence levels. So who is to say I have not already dumbed down at some point and now my 103 IQ is the result of that? So a file could convince you that you are already dumb and that you have been dumbing down. So in my case, I would think I was 120 or something, and I had just gone down. So when you are done, you "think" you have gone through a process of regression, when in fact you are at the same level you were before. The mistakes you make you think are new in some way. I know it's a crazy idea, but that way those of us not able to fully embrace stupidity as a new normal can get the pleasure of being dumb without *really* getting dumb; maybe also have less shame about where we already are to begin with. Maybe this is a DUMB idea, you really have to go through with it to get pleasure....If so, at least my idea I succeeded in being dumb in some way! :Very Happy: Thoughts?

Dude, that's a spectacular idea! Remembering that you used to be much more smarter when you haven't changed ... brilliant!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby LittleBen » January 5th, 2015, 5:25 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
LIttleBen wroe

All of us are clearly at different intelligence levels. So who is to say I have not already dumbed down at some point and now my 103 IQ is the result of that? So a file could convince you that you are already dumb and that you have been dumbing down. So in my case, I would think I was 120 or something, and I had just gone down. So when you are done, you "think" you have gone through a process of regression, when in fact you are at the same level you were before. The mistakes you make you think are new in some way. I know it's a crazy idea, but that way those of us not able to fully embrace stupidity as a new normal can get the pleasure of being dumb without *really* getting dumb; maybe also have less shame about where we already are to begin with. Maybe this is a DUMB idea, you really have to go through with it to get pleasure....If so, at least my idea I succeeded in being dumb in some way! :Very Happy: Thoughts?

Dude, that's a spectacular idea! Remembering that you used to be much more smarter when you haven't changed ... brilliant!

I'm glad you like it! I made a request for the file under the voting section, for files not made yet but are voted on, but I am not sure if it will show up or not. Maybe ViVe can make this one for us? I think there are a lot of guys who really don't want to be dumb, but just want to think they are and feel good about it.

Also, I have to say I'm impressed you have kept it together, intellectually, after listening to these files, but I guess you have been able to compartmentalize the affects.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 5th, 2015, 7:08 pm

LittleBen wrote
I made a request for the file under the voting section

Also, I have to say I'm impressed you have kept it together, intellectually, after listening to these files, but I guess you have been able to compartmentalize the affects.

Dude,

Copy and paste the information into the File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges Forum. It might get noticed sooner. Not everybody reads the Voting Page that often. (I check it once every six months or so.)

I started out with a much higher IQ than most geniuses. (Damn it, I am being humble!) I also used files that divided me into multiple personalities. The specific files were Your Other Half and a "alpha" version of a file that ViVe hasn't released (yet). I was/am and|or we were/are -- no language has the ability to deal with multiple personality adequately -- still affected. It's much harder -- but still possible -- to write coherent posts now. Our multiple personalities and genders complicate matters as well. [We can deal with that info in a PM if you wish.]
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby LittleBen » January 5th, 2015, 7:58 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
LittleBen wrote
I made a request for the file under the voting section

Dude,

Copy and paste the information into the File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges Forum. It might get noticed sooner. Not everybody reads the Voting Page that often. (I check it once every six months or so.)

I started out with a much higher IQ than most geniuses. (Damn it, I am being humble!) I also used files that divided me into multiple personalities. The specific files were Your Other Half and a "alpha" version of a file that ViVe hasn't released (yet). I was/am and|or we were/are -- no language has the ability to deal with multiple personality adequately -- still affected. It's much harder -- but still possible -- to write coherent posts now. Our multiple personalities and genders complicate matters as well. [We can deal with that info in a PM if you wish.]

Oxy,
Thanks for the advise, I will post a suggestion there, although I signed up on this site almost 9 years ago, I am just getting back into it again and not familiar with how all this really works. I will PM you about the other stuff. :)
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby StrippedGears » January 6th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Going by how the concept is described in the Voting section, I tend to think it might end up working very much like the first few Dumbing Down files anyways. Once you link sexual pleasure with getting confirmation of getting dumber, it's a very easy leap for your mind to accidentally take to start giving yourself more reasons to think you're dumber than you were... and from there it's a very, very tiny leap to just actually getting dumber.
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » January 6th, 2015, 8:24 pm

StrippedGears wrote:Going by how the concept is described in the Voting section, I tend to think it might end up working very much like the first few Dumbing Down files anyways. Once you link sexual pleasure with getting confirmation of getting dumber, it's a very easy leap for your mind to accidentally take to start giving yourself more reasons to think you're dumber than you were... and from there it's a very, very tiny leap to just actually getting dumber.

And it's that last very tiny leap that I want to avoid so the file would have to somehow say you are not *getting* dumb, but rather say you are *already* there. I love the idea of getting dumb, I just can't afford the price in my personal and public life. I know it's a tough place to be, I am honestly starting to get annoyed by this fetish as it's so off limits for me :x. I accept that this idea may not be possible, and I should just stick to temporary files (which I get the impression are not as good). I'm not a hypnotist, so I don't know what they can or cannot do.
Be Happy in This Moment, This Moment is Your Life.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby zeizu » January 9th, 2015, 8:01 am

this is a forum i constantly come back to. I enjoy so much seeing how people change throughout the course of the file and how happy they are towards the middle files to just continue and sink more into bliss.
zeizu
Regular
Regular

Postby Jon999 » January 12th, 2015, 6:42 pm

I see the word 'bliss' being mentioned but I'm more interested in the process of dumbing down as removing of inhibitions in social situations. I wish I could make myself blank and empty, sort of like a sociopath :) I can't feel bliss while masterbating. Masterbation is just faking sex, it's depressing.
Jon999

Postby OxyFemboi » January 14th, 2015, 10:53 am

Jan999 wrote
I see the word 'bliss' being mentioned but I'm more interested in the process of dumbing down as removing of inhibitions in social situations.

These two files showed up when I searched File Navigator for "inhibition":

• Name: GDRileyx - Male Slut Price: $22 Sale Price: $18 Buy Now
Description: This is a simple file, done in a deep male voice, designed to help gay men relax their inhibitions and enjoy sex more. (The same voice is available in the premium file, DeepMaleVoiceInduction, if you want to see how you like it, before buying.) It will put you into a very deep trance, give you some suggestions, and let you go to sleep. The suggestions pertain to increasing your sexual attraction to men, specifically to increase your desire to perform oral sex with men and to have intercourse with men. The purpose of giving you these suggestions is to overcome your inhibitions, so that you can have sex more often and enjoy sex more when you have it. This file is designed to put you into a very deep trance, and to plant cues that will help you go into trance easier and quicker, when you listen to my files. This is the same file as female slut, with all gender references removed, so it is shorter (and cheaper). Straight females should enjoy the file too. Since these effects are strong and permanent, this would make a nasty curse file for straight men and lesbians.

• Name: GDRileyx - Female Slut Price: $30 Sale Price: $24 Buy Now
Description: This is a simple file, done in a deep male voice, designed to help women relax their inhibitions and enjoy sex more. (The same voice is available in the premium file, DeepMaleVoiceInduction, if you want to see how you like it, before buying.) It will put you into a very deep trance, give you some suggestions, and let you go to sleep. The suggestions pertain to increasing your sexual attraction to men, specifically to increase your desire to perform oral sex with men and to have intercourse with men. The purpose of giving you these suggestions is to overcome your inhibitions, so that you can have sex more often and enjoy sex more when you have it. This file is designed to put you into a very deep trance, and to plant cues that will help you go into trance easier and quicker, when you listen to my files. There are female references, but I think it's likely that gay men will enjoy the file too.

I'm not sure if either of them is what you have in mind, though.

You can always
1) commission a file from a tist whose work you enjoy (prices vary)
2) post a detailed suggestion in the Voting Forum
3) post a detailed suggestion in the Success Stories Forum "File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges" thread
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » January 18th, 2015, 9:20 pm

This post is for those of you who have said that you want to be dumb on a temporary basis. A friend told me about this file on Youtube.com by UltraHypnosis:

IQ Reduction Hypnosis File (Request) http://youtu.be/17Qovc8xwZ0

UltraHypnosis says the effects are temporary -- they last for a few hours after you listen. During the file suggestions, he states that if you listen longer you listen, the effects may last longer. If you listen long enough, the effects may last longer ... maybe up to a week.

My guess is that if you listen long enough, the effects may eventually become permanent.

For those who want to be temporarily dumb, it definitely works. The effects last for a few hours, and then the effects fade. I tried it and it worked. My mind felt like it was packed in cotton balls for a few hours afterward. I tried to download it ... and failed miserably, though I think I followed all the steps correctly. Actually, I'm positive I followed the steps correctly, but still ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby LittleBen » January 19th, 2015, 9:12 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:This post is for those of you who have said that you want to be dumb on a temporary basis. A friend told me about this file on Youtube.com by UltraHypnosis:

UltraHypnosis says the effects are temporary -- they last for a few hours after you listen. During the file suggestions, he states that if you listen longer you listen, the effects may last longer. If you listen long enough, the effects may last longer ... maybe up to a week.

My guess is that if you listen long enough, the effects may eventually become permanent.

For those who want to be temporarily dumb, it definitely works. The effects last for a few hours, and then the effects fade. I tried it and it worked. My mind felt like it was packed in cotton balls for a few hours afterward. I tried to download it ... and failed miserably, though I think I followed all the steps correctly. Actually, I'm positive I followed the steps correctly, but still ....

I just did the file and guess what, I no longer feel dumb. -_-. Not that I was expecting a huge change or anything. I am no longer as afraid of this as I was before. I did the IQ test and I got 122! It made me smarter???? I think it was more from me remembering the correct answers than anything, but still, was kinda a let down for sure. I will say, I did feel really relaxed and the first few moments my body was so heavy and wonderful, and my mind was blank, made it hard to think. But as soon as I tried to type I knew what to do and the words to use. I only had to correct ONE typo so far in this post... I will more than likey listen more to see if I can get more of an effect. Maybe I am not that susceptible to hypnosis? I know there are files that will help me with that.
Be Happy in This Moment, This Moment is Your Life.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » January 20th, 2015, 12:23 am

I literally had the same response as LittleBen. I felt like it was going to happen, but in application, nothing happened. Even saved a notepad file and it contained no errors. I was going to check later to see if the file had an effect like others were having in the comment section where they didn't think it worked, but it did, however it was a big nope.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 20th, 2015, 2:57 am

I listened to the file for two or three hours when I did the file. It affected me tremendously. I was extremely dumb. I even wrote an e-mail to Little Ben. Ben can testify that it was not the most coherent e-mail I've ever written -- you can post parts of it if you like -- and it was riddled with spelling errors.

Or maybe I'm just really susceptible to hypnosis.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby gift » January 20th, 2015, 5:10 am

OxyFemboi wrote:This post is for those of you who have said that you want to be dumb on a temporary basis. A friend told me about this file on Youtube.com by UltraHypnosis:

i defenetly gonna try that out cuz thats more safe i guess.
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 21st, 2015, 8:40 am

I wrote
This post is for those of you who have said that you want to be dumb on a temporary basis. A friend told me about this file on Youtube.com by UltraHypnosis:

I forgot to mention that while I was listening to the file and trying to download the file, I accidentally started a second copy of the file playing when the file was about halfway through playing. One version was playing on Patreon and the other was playing on YouTube. It acted somewhat like a binaural version of the file.

I was also simultaneously playing a Ketamine Binaural Beat -- http://youtu.be/Gtr26p1Ac2M -- YouTube video.

That may have been one reason why I was so affected.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby writer1981 » January 21st, 2015, 10:49 am

Been feeling dumber and dumber now. It hirts ti think and I cant do math any more now. It feels so good though being like thos. As you can see I also having trouble sspeklling and typing prperly. I had to redo the word typing about 8 times before i typed it right. I am going to keep listerning even more and get even more mindlress and dumb.
writer1981

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories