ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: ViVe's Dumbing Down series

Postby notmuchdownunder » November 23rd, 2020, 6:22 am

StrippedGears wrote:If you're looking for something temporary anyways, I'd recommend finding different files.

Good points, thanks.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » November 27th, 2020, 7:38 am

The biggest work is done through the direct suggestions, especially as you reach the later files in the series. The rest of the elements seem to be there to help the conditioning in a simple pavlovian sense. The specific background noises and whispering put you into the mindspace the files want, so you associate them with the pleasure brought. Because these sounds become associated with pleasure, but simultaneously a suggestion is put into the listener that makes it harder to climax the more they listen, it makes the listener become desperate for that release.

That's the addictive aspect of the series at play. It presents a dilemma where the more you listen the more you associate the files and their suggestions with good feelings, but also the more you listen the more you feel the need to release. These feelings are built into the first few files so they become ingrained. Just the first two won't likely have any effect at all on your intelligence because they simply refer to vague suggestions of "becoming dumber" without doing so in a specific way. It's the later files that actually implement specific suggestions about how to do so.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » December 12th, 2020, 9:14 am

uBun, you got smarter! A very intelligent response.
Be Happy in This Moment, This Moment is Your Life.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby bostonmarc » December 18th, 2020, 7:26 am

Happy Holidays everyone!

Boy it is quiet in here. Is no one dipping their feet /subconscious in Vive's little rabbit hole these days?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jackshadows » December 18th, 2020, 6:01 pm

bostonmarc wrote:Happy Holidays everyone!

Boy it is quiet in here. Is no one dipping their feet /subconscious in Vive's little rabbit hole these days?

I like the idea, but Vive’s voice just doesn’t work for me.
jackshadows

Postby bostonmarc » December 18th, 2020, 6:42 pm

I like the idea, but Vive’s voice just doesn’t work for me.

Have you considered listening to OxyFemboi's You are Not getting Dumber file? I hear it is VERY good. :D
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jackshadows » December 18th, 2020, 11:59 pm

bostonmarc wrote:I like the idea, but Vive’s voice just doesn’t work for me.

Have you considered listening to OxyFemboi's You are Not getting Dumber file? I hear it is VERY good. :D

I have not, what kind of voice work does it use?
jackshadows

Postby bostonmarc » December 19th, 2020, 6:39 am

I think he uses a computer voice for it. You can also read the scripts, others on here have really liked the file.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bostonmarc » December 19th, 2020, 6:59 am

"Though the file is titled You Are Not Getting Dumber and I may have actually used those words in the file, you need to remember that the subconscious mind dies not understand negative words and does not process them. Though you hear “You are not getting dumber”, your subconscious mind hears and implements the words “You are [unintelligible] getting dumber.” The reassurance is implemented as a command to get dumber.

I suggest that any mistakes you find are proof that you are dumber. And if you are seeing these mistakes, how many other ones are you missing?"

This came from a previous post by OxyFemboi who is author of file.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jackshadows » December 19th, 2020, 7:24 pm

bostonmarc wrote:"Though the file is titled You Are Not Getting Dumber and I may have actually used those words in the file, you need to remember that the subconscious mind dies not understand negative words and does not process them. Though you hear “You are not getting dumber”, your subconscious mind hears and implements the words “You are [unintelligible] getting dumber.” The reassurance is implemented as a command to get dumber.

I suggest that any mistakes you find are proof that you are dumber. And if you are seeing these mistakes, how many other ones are you missing?"

This came from a previous post by OxyFemboi who is author of file.

Is that true, about the subconscious?
jackshadows

Postby HFBIO » December 20th, 2020, 12:51 pm

I believe generally that this is correct from lightly looking into it. Worst the happens is you get smarter. :)
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby jackshadows » December 21st, 2020, 7:59 pm

Robot reading doesn’t do it for me either it seems.
jackshadows

Postby bostonmarc » January 5th, 2021, 1:06 pm

Happy New Year to everyone!! This place has been quiet for awhile. No one listening to Vive over the holidays? :D
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jackshadows » January 6th, 2021, 12:11 am

bostonmarc wrote:Happy New Year to everyone!! This place has been quiet for awhile. No one listening to Vive over the holidays? :D

Voice doesn’t do it for me unfortunately
jackshadows

Postby stupidbabyboi » January 6th, 2021, 9:14 am

Uh...is it normul for dumies2 poo ther pants?
stupidbabyboi

Postby bostonmarc » January 7th, 2021, 9:33 am

Post by stupidbabyboi » 06 Jan 2021 15:14

Uh...is it normul for dumies2 poo ther pants?

Are you listening to the Series? What file are you on?
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stupidbabyboi » January 8th, 2021, 5:04 am

Uh like 9...or wuz it 6? I cant tell which is like which
stupidbabyboi

Postby aurorarose » January 10th, 2021, 7:52 pm

it is nice when numbers get hard :)
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby jackshadows » January 17th, 2021, 6:21 pm

Would this work better with a different induction you think?
jackshadows

Postby bostonmarc » January 18th, 2021, 9:43 am

Did you start with the first file and do the five orgasms as prescribed, they say do 10? That usually does the trick.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jackshadows » January 18th, 2021, 3:22 pm

bostonmarc wrote:

Did you start with the first file and do the five orgasms as prescribed, they say do 10? That usually does the trick.

I haven’t listened to it properly, because Vive’s voice doesn’t seem to put me under, so I’m wondering if it would work with a different induction
jackshadows

Postby hynomancub » January 30th, 2021, 2:37 pm

Just started.
Orgasm#2 on file 1. Amazing orgasm, exciters to see where it takes me.
Listen on loop while reading all comments here, not sure if the file or comments make me more aroused
hynomancub

Postby awter » September 15th, 2021, 9:35 pm

Hi.

I'll be starting my journey into this series finally after reading all of these stories and getting so turned on. (Gonna do 10 each for best permanent effect)

Just wanted to know two things;

Since I'll be using extreme enjoyment of nipple play for orgadms as I have bottom dysphoria, will that affect the files effectively?

And since I'll be starting uni soon, should I listen to these files now, or nah? I don't mind the permanent effects myself, just wanted some advice.

(For reference, I'm starting at file 1 upwards)
awter

Postby tiffanytrance » September 30th, 2021, 12:24 pm

Hello! I've been casually using this series for a month or so before I stumbled on this thread. I've been slowly making my way through the past posts (up to page 19 now, so close haha) but what I've seen already has made me realize that I'd like to join in on the fun! I've started a journal about it here on the site and I'll also be posting to this thread regularly. We've heard it quite a bit before, but a lot of those who have had success with the files seem to disappear. I'm going to do my best to stick around and interact with other posters. I'll check in again soon!
I went from shy nerd to goth bimbo irl! I don't correct any typos. Have my posts got dumber?
tiffanytrance

Postby notmuchdownunder » October 1st, 2021, 2:43 am

tiffanytrance wrote:I'm going to do my best to stick around and interact with other posters. I'll check in again soon!

It'll be interesting to see how your tastes might change as you become dumber. Maybe more bimbo clothes and look, maybe needing new friends who are an equivalent level of dumb? I don't know, just thinking out loud. But good luck with being the right level of dumb for you! :)
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby tiffanytrance » October 2nd, 2021, 9:46 pm

Hey everyone ! Just checking in real quick because I've finished up with file 1! Because of my previous experience with the files I'm already feeling some effects. It's hard to describe but the best way I can think to is that I feel really cloudy. Its not so much like confusion but like a more spaced out kind of feeling if that makes sense? Ok I've sat here for a while now trying to thinlk of anything else to say and I really wanna go listen to file 2 so I'll check back in soon!
I went from shy nerd to goth bimbo irl! I don't correct any typos. Have my posts got dumber?
tiffanytrance

Postby tiffanytrance » October 3rd, 2021, 2:17 pm

I'mm off to a good start with file 2 already (2/5)/ :)
I was really surprised this morning when i realize that I forgot to make my third diary entry public when i wrote it last night. I can remember looking at all the buttons and stuff when i wrote it and thinking that there were too many and it was very confusing. the cloudy feeling in my heasd is still there. honestly it might be even stronger today idk?
My head feels really heavy and tired toda yso I have been listenning to the secund file and that makes it feel better. Also I did test 2 on free-iqtest and got a 90 ! Those free iq tests are really unaccurate tho I think so who knows lol
tiffanytrance

Postby Moral_Lowground » October 5th, 2021, 9:25 am

Also I did test 2 on free-iqtest and got a 90 ! Those free iq tests are really unaccurate tho I think so who knows lol

Hmmm, really? Free IQ tests are unaccurate? What makes you think so? Explain your reasoning in detail.
Moral_Lowground

Postby tiffanytrance » October 7th, 2021, 1:32 pm

Hey, everyone! Sorry for disappearing like that! I caught a really nasty case of food poisoning over the weekend and today is the first day I've felt good enough to post. Unfortunately, I also had to stop listening to the files during all that, just because the cloudy / spacey head thing was not at all vibing with how bad I was feeling, so I'm feeling pretty clear-headed now. It's probably not the best time to describe the innaccuracy of free online IQ tests I guess, haha :oops: I hope to start the series again and get back to all the fun here real soon, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here!
tiffanytrance

Postby aurorarose » October 9th, 2021, 2:57 pm

yaaaaay wb im glad you feel better! i hope the files make you feelbetter too!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby tiffanytrance » October 10th, 2021, 9:57 pm

aurorarose wrote:yaaaaay wb im glad you feel better! i hope the files make you feelbetter too!

Thanks so much! I fina;lly feel 100% again aand it's great to be back!
tiffanytrance

Postby tiffanytrance » October 16th, 2021, 4:04 pm

Hey everyone! New diary entry over here: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... al&id=5888 !!
It's really hard to figure out what to post here and what to post in the diary but heres something I just really had to put here. Today I was texting with a friend about the new Halloween Kills movie and I was trgying o to say that it feels like a very devisive (dee-vice-ive) movie and I really like that about it but I could not figure out how to spell that word. I sat there for a few minutes trying different combinations and sounding it out and everything and ooof yeah i have no clue anymore you guys :oops: I got really turned on byu that and eventually I just had to go with one of them and hope i t was readable lol
Oh heyy also I'm on file 4 now! That cloudy / hazey feeling finally came back over me a few days ago and I just feel like things are gonna get real interesting here soon if my declining spelling and wiiging ... wiring ... writing skills are any indycation!
tiffanytrance

Postby tiffanytrance » November 1st, 2021, 9:39 pm

hey babes its been real quiet around here but i just wanted to pop by with a lil update. ive made it all the way to file 7 now which im going to start tonite!! i really enjoyed 5 and 6 very very mcuch :twisted: ! if anyone has any questions about the files and my experiences with them dont be shy ;)
tiffanytrance

Postby robindf1 » November 7th, 2021, 10:47 am

What’s been the most surprising thing that’s happened to you as a result of listening to the files?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby The_Fabled_Aesop » December 21st, 2021, 1:03 pm

tiffanytrance wrote:hey babes its been real quiet around here but i just wanted to pop by with a lil update. ive made it all the way to file 7 now which im going to start tonite!! i really enjoyed 5 and 6 very very mcuch :twisted: ! if anyone has any questions about the files and my experiences with them dont be shy ;)

My question is what happened to you?
The_Fabled_Aesop

Postby tiffanytrance » December 25th, 2021, 11:24 pm

robindf1 wrote:What’s been the most surprising thing that’s happened to you as a result of listening to the files?

um wow so like thats a reallly good question robiin thank u !! the most biggest surpriise for me getting dumber has like def got to be just like how much better my life has gotten. i was vry worried to start the seriies like i think a lot of ppl would be but like its reallly funny to me looking back on that now bvuz like everything is just like so much better now that im totally dumber !!! life feels so much simpler rnow and like its so much eazier to have fun and stuff ! i cant believe how much i used to like be thinking like all the time and now like my head is empty most of the time and i can be int he moment so much more. itz really really great !!

sorry it took me so long to asnwer ! but i hope u liked it ;)
tiffanytrance

Postby aurorarose » December 26th, 2021, 3:59 pm

yaaaaay im glad ure back and so much happyer i was hopin that would be what it wold do i hope u keep goin and feel even better!!!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby notmuchdownunder » December 30th, 2021, 9:03 pm

tiffanytrance wrote:itz really really great !!

I'm glad you're getting to be as dumb as you want to be! I wonder if you're making yourself look more like a bimbo as well, so there's no doubt about it any more, for you or anyone? :D I don't know how, maybe a fake tan or heavy makeup or something! Just a thought.
notmuchdownunder
Regular
Regular

Postby tiffanytrance » January 5th, 2022, 11:44 pm

notmuchdownunder wrote: I'm glad you're getting to be as dumb as you want to be! I wonder if you're making yourself look more like a bimbo as well, so there's no doubt about it any more, for you or anyone? :D I don't know how, maybe a fake tan or heavy makeup or something! Just a thought.

OMG yess ive been working like reallly hard on being a bimbo for a lil while now like ive been wearing alot more makeup and i got long pink nails done ! ive already been dying my hair blonde for years but like ive beeen really making sure to style it cute all the time !! and ive been working on bimbofying my entire wardrobe recently and like ive just been getting rid of anything i have that isnt sexy lol so like my closet is kinda all crop tops and mini skirts and short shorts and stuff hehe my friends have already started calling me a bimbo alot and ive enjoyed playing it up tooo XD
tiffanytrance

Postby johnturtle » March 21st, 2022, 6:55 am

tiffanytrance wrote:
notmuchdownunder wrote: I'm glad you're getting to be as dumb as you want to be! I wonder if you're making yourself look more like a bimbo as well, so there's no doubt about it any more, for you or anyone? :D I don't know how, maybe a fake tan or heavy makeup or something! Just a thought.

OMG yess ive been working like reallly hard on being a bimbo for a lil while now like ive been wearing alot more makeup and i got long pink nails done ! ive already been dying my hair blonde for years but like ive beeen really making sure to style it cute all the time !! and ive been working on bimbofying my entire wardrobe recently and like ive just been getting rid of anything i have that isnt sexy lol so like my closet is kinda all crop tops and mini skirts and short shorts and stuff hehe my friends have already started calling me a bimbo alot and ive enjoyed playing it up tooo XD

Any updates, Tiffany? Have you continued with the hypnosis?
johnturtle

Postby tiffanytrance » March 26th, 2022, 10:28 pm

johnturtle wrote:Any updates, Tiffany? Have you continued with the hypnosis?

:D heyyy john thanks 4 asking ! yes i have kept doing the hypno i honestly dont remember where i was the last time i posted here soooo like let me try 2 explain ... i have completed dumbing down once fully only skipping the porn addiction and loss of reading files, i also skipped all the lite versions bcz i like the way the normal edits make me feel so like :roll: i am about 2 compleet my 2nd run thru the series as ill b starting file 10 - simple language 2nite !! i have also been doing vives bimbo pride series when i feel like i need it and ive finished that one several times as welll.

doing the series has def had an effect on my everyday life like sometimes im shocked at how like hella dumb i can b now lol :shock: :lol: it was def worth tho i really love how i feel now !!

ive been keeping a spreadsheet tracking my results on a few diff free iq tests since i started the series. before i started the series my average results were 120. today it was 55 !! :shock: :o in some cases these are literally the same test lol omg but im like totes serious when i say that i legit have no clue how i got a 120 on these tests a year ago but like lol apparently i did LOL
tiffanytrance

Postby carohypno » March 28th, 2022, 8:00 am

thanks Tiffany for your message ; I'm very happy you're glad with the results of your dumbing descent.
How did you daily life change ? Did you change your job? Have you still your friends? What is a typical day of a dumbing bimbo?
Caro
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby keileon » March 28th, 2022, 9:22 pm

Does anyone know of files that would pair well with this series, that don't expressly lower your intelligence but make it harder to retain information? Forgetting things more easily, being slower to learn, that sort of thing. It feels like something the series should have but it just sort of... doesn't, and for my particular interests it's almost essential.
keileon
Regular
Regular

Postby johnturtle » March 30th, 2022, 7:19 pm

tiffanytrance wrote:
johnturtle wrote:Any updates, Tiffany? Have you continued with the hypnosis?

:D heyyy john thanks 4 asking ! yes i have kept doing the hypno i honestly dont remember where i was the last time i posted here soooo like let me try 2 explain ... i have completed dumbing down once fully only skipping the porn addiction and loss of reading files, i also skipped all the lite versions bcz i like the way the normal edits make me feel so like :roll: i am about 2 compleet my 2nd run thru the series as ill b starting file 10 - simple language 2nite !! i have also been doing vives bimbo pride series when i feel like i need it and ive finished that one several times as welll.

doing the series has def had an effect on my everyday life like sometimes im shocked at how like hella dumb i can b now lol :shock: :lol: it was def worth tho i really love how i feel now !!

ive been keeping a spreadsheet tracking my results on a few diff free iq tests since i started the series. before i started the series my average results were 120. today it was 55 !! :shock: :o in some cases these are literally the same test lol omg but im like totes serious when i say that i legit have no clue how i got a 120 on these tests a year ago but like lol apparently i did LOL

Well done. That's really good, and I'm glad you're so much happier now. If you're friendly and bubbly most people will be more than happy to help you with anything that is too difficult now. As carohypno asked as well, how has this affected your job?
johnturtle

Postby sneedack » May 29th, 2022, 9:22 am

I listened to the first file twice but I feel nothing. I feel just as intelligent as I was before I started listening. Should I just skip to file 6 and see if it has any effect on me? I want to become a perpetually horny slut who's too stupid to do anything but suck cock. Also, does part 7 really work?
sneedack

Postby CollieGuy924 » May 29th, 2022, 8:59 pm

Everyone who's had success with the file seems to agree that:

1. Follow the instructions to the letter. Listen to each file on repeat whilst masturbating to orgasm.

2. Repeat step one at least five times per file.

3. Listen to each file in order. Only skip files that enforce effects you don't want. (For example, the "loss of reading" one. If you don't want to forget how to read for whatever reason, just don't do that one.)

4. Enforce the files by repeating the entire process as desired.
CollieGuy924

Postby roxidenied » June 1st, 2022, 8:41 pm

Hi! So i have done this series on and off just to get off in the past and i have been to scared to do it in earnest. But i have been wanting to be dumber for a very long time. I very much want to be a dumb and constantly horny bimbo who is constantly wanting to be fucked.

That in mind i took an iq test as many others have on here. The average of the 3 i took was 127. Im starting the series tonight with file 1 and will do 10 orgasms each before i move on. I want to be so dumb and addicted to these files. I will update as soon as i can. Wish me luck! Dumb luck. Hehe!
roxidenied

Postby CollieGuy924 » June 1st, 2022, 10:48 pm

Good luck! I think I can speak for everyone when I say I look forward to watching your progress with Dumbing Down!
CollieGuy924

Postby thoughtcow » June 12th, 2022, 8:23 am

Anyone available now to talk about the files and duming down?
thoughtcow

Postby Psychogopher » June 12th, 2022, 2:24 pm

thoughtcow, what do you want to talk about, in regards to the files and dumbing down?
Psychogopher

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories