ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby tryelife » January 24th, 2016, 4:41 pm

ben geting into trouble at work so i listened to teh clean file abunch of times but i dont feel smart like i was befor how do i get smart agian?
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 24th, 2016, 5:31 pm

tryelife wrote

ben geting into trouble at work so i listened to teh clean file abunch of times but i dont feel smart like i was befor how do i get smart agian?

If you don't listen to the Dumbing Down files any more, the Deep Clean file will stop you from getting any dumber. I doubt that the Deep Clean file will restore how smart you were. The Dumbing Down files might wear off in time. I don't know how long that might take ... or if you will ever be smart again. You probably should accept that this is how smart you are now and how smart you will be from now on. Be happy.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby tryelife » January 24th, 2016, 5:44 pm

I stil listen to dumbing down a little bit its hard to jak off wihtout it
i thoght deep cleaining file was supposd to make me smart agian
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 24th, 2016, 6:17 pm

tryelife wrote
I stil listen to dumbing down a little bit its hard to jak off wihtout it
i thoght deep cleaining file was supposd to make me smart agian

Using Deep Clean will stop you from getting any dumber.

If you listen to Deep Clean and then listen to Dumbing Down, you will get dumber.

If you listen to Deep Clean and don't listen to Dumbing Down any more, you will not get any dumber. You might get some of your smarts back in a few months or a few years. I don't know how much time it will take. You might stay this dumb and not get dumber.

You are going to stay at least this dumb for the next few weeks or months. You may as well accept that you're dumb. It's not going to change. Be happy and horny.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » January 24th, 2016, 6:43 pm

its wierd i feel lik I should be mad but i dont want to stop listening before i woulda been mad but if i cant get smarter i will just listen and be happy an horny

might need to find a new job lol
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 24th, 2016, 7:00 pm

tryelife wrote

its wierd i feel lik I should be mad but i dont want to stop listening before i woulda been mad but if i cant get smarter i will just listen and be happy an horny

Yeah, a new job sounds good, bro! Be happy, be horny, be dumb!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby transformed » January 24th, 2016, 7:04 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right! I think you really like it deep down and want it more so you should just accept it and be what you really want to be...dumb and horny![/quote]
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uBun2 » January 25th, 2016, 11:10 am

tryelife wrote:its wierd i feel lik I should be mad but i dont want to stop listening before i woulda been mad but if i cant get smarter i will just listen and be happy an horny

No worries! Your job souns suuuper boring anyway. If you get too dumb for it, who cares? Let smarter people keep the hard, boreing jobs. There are plenty of ways to make money without any tired boreing job like that any way.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » January 25th, 2016, 11:45 am

No worries! Your job souns suuuper boring anyway. If you get too dumb for it, who cares? Let smarter people keep the hard, boreing jobs. There are plenty of ways to make money without any tired boreing job like that any way.

Congrats Ubun! You look lik you are doing well with the series yourself! You were worried about bein able to go to completion but seems like you are doing better now! are you past file 6 now? This really is a good series for making you happy and really hirny!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uBun2 » January 25th, 2016, 5:45 pm

transformed wrote:

Congrats Ubun! You look lik you are doing well with the series yourself! You were worried about bein able to go to completion but seems like you are doing better now! are you past file 6 now? This really is a good series for making you happy and really hirny!

Um what do you mean? But yeah, I'm done on #6 and started #7 while going 6.5 too. I'm not sure I get the point of 7 thoagh. I don't run into math in everyyday life as is. Is it worth listening to, or should I skip it and do #8 on ward?
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 25th, 2016, 6:15 pm

uBun2 wrote
Um what do you mean? But yeah, I'm done on #6 and started #7 while going 6.5 too. I'm not sure I get the point of 7 thoagh. I don't run into math in everyyday life as is. Is it worth listening to, or should I skip it and do #8 on ward?

You use math in everyday life. You may not be using algebra or trig or calculus ... but you do use math. Counting your change. Balancing your checkbook. Figuring how much to leave for a tip. Any time you're using money, you're using math.

Any time you use numbers for something other than an identification number [like a Social Security Number or Driver's License ID or a PIN number] , you're using math. Really, really, really simple math, but still math.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby blanketcross » January 25th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Heheh. A good job for you dumb people would be writing those billboard signs for Chickfilay (however you spell it). With all the misspelling on the signs, you would be a natural!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uBun2 » January 25th, 2016, 8:20 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
uBun2 wrote

You use math in everyday life. You may not be using algebra or trig or calculus ... but you do use math. Counting your change. Balancing your checkbook. Figuring how much to leave for a tip. Any time you're using money, you're using math.

Any time you use numbers for something other than an identification number [like a Social Security Number or Driver's License ID or a PIN number] , you're using math. Really, really, really simple math, but still math.

I don't do any of that. I don't eat out and I don't spend money on anything but essencials using a debit card
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 25th, 2016, 9:56 pm

uBun2 wrote
I don't do any of that. I don't eat out and I don't spend money on anything but essencials using a debit card

Then you won't notice not being able to do math. Do the file anyway. I bet you use numbers more than you think. Being able to work with numbers is one of those things only smart people do.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby aurorarose » January 27th, 2016, 1:16 pm

I love how nice you guys are about b people getting dumber it's so cool and makes me feel better haha!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 27th, 2016, 4:20 pm

aurorarose wrote
I love how nice you guys are about b people getting dumber it's so cool and makes me feel better haha!

I do my best to treat everyone how I want to be treated. Besides that, I envy you guys. You get to be dumb ... and I don't have anyone to help me when I do become dumb, so ... I'm afraid to do it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Tricky84 » January 28th, 2016, 7:09 am

I have started finished file 1 moving on to 2 now wish me luck
Tricky84

Postby OxyFemboi » January 28th, 2016, 10:24 am

Tricky84 wrote
I have started finished file 1 moving on to 2 now wish me luck

Luck, dude! Enjoy the trip!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby transformed » January 28th, 2016, 11:39 am

Aurorarose: I say why make fun of people trying to feel better and have fun? That's why most of us are here! Have fun & enjoy it!

Tricky84: Have fun and enjoy the ride! Its a wild one! Let us know how you are doing along the way!

OXY: I was curious when you tried this a while ago, did it have the same effect on Spike & your others or was it effective on just one?
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformed » January 28th, 2016, 11:43 am

OXY: I was curious when you tried this a while ago, did it have the same effect on Spike & your others or was it effective on just one?

LOL..my apologies! I meant Snake & the others! Too early in the morning to type! Apologies also to Yoshi, Honey, Rocky & Ox!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tryelife » January 28th, 2016, 3:25 pm

teh files are so good tricksy you are gonna be so happy
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 28th, 2016, 7:51 pm

transformed wrote

I've tried to get these files to work on me several times, even when there was only one personality floating around in my head. They didn't work on me. I know why, too ... now.

The first few Dumbing Down files set up a linkage between being happy, being aroused, and being dumb. To put this in a semi-mathematical form: Happy = Horny = Dummy = Happy = Horny. You train your subconscious to think that those three states are one state: happyhornydummy. If you're happy, that means you're also horny and dumb. If you're horny, that means you're also dumb and happy. If you're dumb, that means you're also happy and horny. That's why you need to orgasm at least five times (ideally ten times) before you listen to the next file: to set up that linkage and to keep confirming the linkage. This also makes listening to the file part of your normal wanking routine, thus making the Dumbing Down files part of your masturbation routine, which sets up a dependence on the file to cum. It's really a magnificent interlocking set of suggestions!

I took two synergistic medications for my epilepsy, Tegretol and Mysoline. Mysoline is a phenobarbital precursor; about one-third of it turns into phenobarbital in the user's bloodstream. I was prescribed a dosage that had me walking around with 1000 mg of phenobarbital in my bloodstream every day for forty-one years. (I was totally lucid, though downers have zero effect on me.) I was taken off Mysoline in 2007 when my liver refused to process the drug so it could be excreted with the other waste. I was in the hospital at least two weeks while my body got rid of the excess very, very, very, very slowly.

Mysoline and Tegretol have a rather nasty side effect which nobody bothered to mention to me when I was started on these medications during puberty: they almost totally suppress your sex drive to ... like, dude, what's a sex drive? Because of this, I couldn't come the require five times per file. Oh, I could have, but it would have taken about a year per file. Yes, my sex drive was suppressed that much. Let's put it this way: I may have morning wood once a year ... or less.

With the happy = horny = dumb linkage that makes the files so effective inoperative due to my whacked-out body chemistry, these files cannot work on me the way they are constructed.

When I did try them again after I became we, Snake told me that he could make the Dumbing Down files affect just me and leave the others alone. I tried again; I really did. But they still won't take. The dumbing effect revolves around making the subconscious think that being happy, being horny, and being dumb are the exact same state, so that if you are happy, you are also horny and dumb ... etc.

If somebody were to make a file that made my subconscious think those states were equivalent -- perhaps by linking other sources of pleasure to being dumb -- without having to orgasm a minimum of five times per file, the files would probably work on me. As it is now ... ~shrug~ ... the Dumbing Down files seem to be the only hypnosis files to which I, an extremely easy-to-influence hypnotic subject, am immune. I think that my being denied dumbness is extremely ironic, since I lust after the effect so much.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby transformed » January 28th, 2016, 9:21 pm

If somebody were to make a file that made my subconscious think those states were equivalent -- perhaps by linking other sources of pleasure to being dumb -- without having to orgasm a minimum of five times per file, the files would probably work on me. As it is now ... ~shrug~ ... the Dumbing Down files seem to be the only hypnosis files to which I, an extremely easy-to-influence hypnotic subject, am immune. I think that my being denied dumbness is extremely ironic, since I lust after the effect so much.

What a fascinating and quite logical analysis although at the same time, unfortunate in that it will not let you achieve what you desire. I guess it somewhat reflects the old saying, "We always want most what we can't have!" I know it works that way for me so I guess in lieu of the lottery jackpot, I'll have to be happy with a few scratch-off wins!
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » January 28th, 2016, 10:50 pm

OxyFemboi wrote

transformed wrote
What a fascinating and quite logical analysis although at the same time, unfortunate in that it will not let you achieve what you desire. I guess it somewhat reflects the old saying, "We always want most what we can't have!" I know it works that way for me so I guess in lieu of the lottery jackpot, I'll have to be happy with a few scratch-off wins!

Logically analyzing why something isn't working is easy. Finding out how to accomplish something I really really really really want ... that's hard. I've tried to figure out if a replacement for the sex drive in the Dumbing Down files exists. I doubt there is a possible replacement. The sex drive is the strongest drive in most species, sometimes overruling survival. I'm not sure what the second-strongest drive is.

Horribly generalizing, the three major psychological theories are based around Sex (Freud), Power/Control (Adler), and Emotional Acceptance/Love (Jung). Almost everyone has a sex drive. I don't know many people who have a drive/lust for power. Well ... politicians, but I don't inhabit those circles (by choice). Love manifests in too many different forms --love of a mate, love of learning, love of ... whatever/whoever -- to be usefully applied in a general file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby gift » January 30th, 2016, 11:32 am

well i am reporting a bit late about stuff.

so i been listening now for the stuff, came up to the second file.

but to be honest, i am not feeling any changes yet. i don't know :P

i will keep going.
gift
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 30th, 2016, 5:02 pm

gift wrote
well i am reporting a bit late about stuff.

so i been listening now for the stuff, came up to the second file. :P

but to be honest, i am not feeling any changes yet. i don't know

i will keep going.

The first few Dumbing Down files set up subtle conditioning that make the later files extremely effective. The first few files make minor behavioral changes. Obvious changes start with the fourth or fifth file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » January 30th, 2016, 6:18 pm

man tryin to read that made me realize how dumb I feel lol
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 30th, 2016, 6:24 pm

tryelife wrote
man tryin to read that made me realize how dumb I feel lol

I envy you dude. These files won't work for me since I don't have a sex drive. I really want to be dumb so bad ... and these files won't work for me. *sob*
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TrentBoar » February 1st, 2016, 4:11 pm

hello.

been wanting to post here for a couple days. I started listening to the files. I want to listen to all of them. Want to be dumb
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose » February 1st, 2016, 5:21 pm

awww Oxy i'm really sorry the files like don't work for you and stuff my libido used to be bad but files to make me more horny helped and you're right that like i feel weird getting off without the files but its ok because theyre fun and all. i hope someone makes a dumb file that doesnt need you to be like be horny or stuff so you can do it too!!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » February 2nd, 2016, 3:36 am

@ox: Have you tried any of my other files? And if that doesn't work... well.. contact me! We'll find a way to dumb you down!
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Re: ViVe's Dumbing Down series

Postby OxyFemboi » February 6th, 2016, 1:05 am

ViVe wrote
@ox: Have you tried any of my other files? And if that doesn't work... well.. contact me! We'll find a way to dumb you down!

ViVe,

I have used many of your files. When I started listening to files again in 2007, one of the first files I listened to was Feminine Conditioning. I have listened to (in alphabetical order):

A Xenophiles Bliss I WOW ...!
A Xenophiles Bliss II WOW...!
Das Experiment 1 (Thank you! Stanford Experiment reprint in my Psychology reading made this a fetish)
Das Experiment 2 (Thank you!)
Deep Fem Lock
Deep Clean works extremely well; it cleared out a lot of old files. I felt much clearer and lighter after using.
Drunk worked even though I have never gotten drunk; this was ... fun.
Dumbing Down series (see my comments earlier in this forum thread)
Feminine Conditioning worked so well I am convinced that I am trans; starting process of becoming female]
Lucid Dreaming is working well
Nothing (I loved how stress-free I felt after listening)
Split Pers Test Alpha (Danny1988 and asked for this; it works wonderfully. I (one body)/We (all seven personalities) have many compliments about the file and no complaints.)
I'm certain that I have missed a few files.

I plan to listen to these files after I finish listening to my current files:
Inverse Bimbo/Smart Slut
Inverse Bimbo/Smart Slut 2 -- Success SLut
Losing Yourself 1
Losing Yourself 2

Some files need to be listened to when you have a lover/partner/husband; listening while living alone makes no sense.
Evil Drone Conversion 1 http://vivelvive.tumblr.com got us interested in being a drone with his reports
Evil Drone Conversion 2
Foot Worship Active
Foot Worship Passive
Sexdoll
The Human Fuckdoll

I am guessing that you think I/we should try some of the following:
1000 Words
Intellectual Starvation
Mental Erosion 1
Mental Erosion 2
Playing Dumb is a possibility for now.
Simple
The SImple Life: Politics is extremely tempting, though I will wait till after the 2016 Presidential election.
Thought Limiter

I thoroughly enjoyed, possibly due to my degree in Mathematics, the Zero Induction. I used it in place of any other induction. I will miss it.

We request an Armpit Fetish Active and Armpit Fetish Passive, similar to the Foot Fetish Active and Foot Fetish Passive files. So far we have not found an armpit fetish hypnosis file anywhere on the web.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TrentBoar » February 9th, 2016, 1:47 pm

this new forum is complicated to read...

I've been using the files all days now, I really love them and wanna listen to them all the time. I think I haven't cum to anything else than the files for days now. been cumming to each five times but I think I lost count sometimes so I redid some. I feel dumb and becoming dumber but feels so happy to do that. am at 6b now
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby transformed » February 10th, 2016, 11:11 am

Trentboar: It seems like you are enjoying the files and that's great but I'm somewhat surprised to see that you have made it thru file 6 without some spelling typos popping up. Almost everyone that gets this far has at least a couple that sneak in. Have you had to correct them or have autocorrect on? If so, you shouldn't so you can truly see how dumb you are really getting.
transformed
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uBun2 » February 13th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Sorry for not reporting back often. The new forums are kind of an eyesore lol. I've been keeping on the files and am on #8 now. It's definately harder to reach climax without the files, so the addictive properties are working I think. I keep going back through the older files sometimes. I'm not sure if its recomended, but it helps sometimes.
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose » February 15th, 2016, 9:02 am

the new forums are like super werird to read, specially when like looking at older posts! but ubun2 i got back through the old files too, idk if we're like supposed to but when i have time its like nice to go back through the old ones and have more orgasms!
aurorarose
Regular
Regular

Postby CumSlutDamien » February 18th, 2016, 10:56 am

Oxyfemboi, I saw you mentioned the following file.

Split Pers Test Alpha (Danny1988 and asked for this; it works wonderfully. I (one body)/We (all seven personalities) have many compliments about the file and no complaints.)

I have searched ViVe's files and can't find it. What is it and where would I find it?
CumSlutDamien
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 18th, 2016, 3:28 pm

CumSlutDamien
Oxyfemboi, I saw you mentioned the following file.

I have searched ViVe's files and can't find it. What is it and where would I find it?

ViVe made it for us and then decided, for whatever reason, not to release it. Contact me at my e-mail oxjock@gmail.com for info.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby tryelife » February 21st, 2016, 10:02 am

got a new job n ben lisening alot to files lol evrytim i feel bad just lissen and im so happy
tryelife
Regular
Regular

Postby ViVe » February 21st, 2016, 11:59 am

I didn't release it because i think it's something very edgy... i give it to anyone who contacts me and really wants it, but yeah.. i wouldn't post for everyone... it's too risky for that...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby TrentBoar » February 25th, 2016, 5:23 pm

hi. I was sick with flue for a coupl weeks guys but im back now !
missed thos file now im awake again and not sick, been lissening a while in loop tryin to catch up I need to be dumb and hporny and happy agan. think I'm back at 4 alredy, an all, need to go further soon !
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby uBun2 » February 25th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Thats really cool trentboar! I tried to quote your post but like I can't figire out how on the knew board system lol

I'm really loving these files and they really help me get hard now. I've been listenun to them in the backround while browsing online and dirring naps and find it makes me wake up like really horny lol

Oops, I accidently saved this post as a draft! good thing I caught it!
uBun2
Regular
Regular

Postby aurorarose6969 » February 26th, 2016, 1:36 am

i'm loveing all the files like i put the math oen in too when i listen and thats helped and like now when pple call me dumb it makes me wet like im horny allllll the time with the files but like when pple say stuff and like i dont get it or they like know im dumb and they say it it like makes my pussy wet.

OH and i had to make a new name becuase hahaha i couldnt get the password to the old one i tried like five zillion times and like it kept saying no and i don't have the old email anymore so like i had to make a new name oops :D
aurorarose6969

Postby TrentBoar » February 28th, 2016, 12:57 pm

yeah i kno what you mean ubn2 ! I listen to dem in the bg for long time too. I don't go as fast as id wanna cuz I listen to dem so much I cant cum anymore. getin an orgasm is gettin hard. it only count if you cum rite ?
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » February 29th, 2016, 1:24 pm

I've not been back here for awhile, I love that new guys are using these files again, keep it up and keep posting! I don't know what it is, but you guys gettin' horny about bein' dumb, makes me so freaking hard, feels good huh?.... lol
Be Happy in This Moment, This Moment is Your Life.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 1st, 2016, 4:46 am

uBun2 wrote
Thats really cool trentboar! I tried to quote your post but like I can't figire out how on the knew board system lol

Here is a step by step way of quoting a post.
I'm putting extra spaces in the brackets so I can show how to do it.
If I didn't leave the spaces, all that would show would be what I did at the top of this comment.
Eliminate all the spaces inside the brackets --> [ ] <-- and it will work:

[ quote ][b ]uBun2 wrote [ /b]
Copy and Paste text you want to quote [ / quote]

To Copy: go to comment you want to copy, highlight text by holding down left button on mouse, move cursor across the text you want to copy (the text will have a blue background), release left button when you are at the end of what you want to quote, then right-click mouse, and click "Copy"
To Paste: go to place you want the comment to be, right-click mouse, and click on Paste
then add [ / quote]

then you make your comments
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HFBIO » March 7th, 2016, 7:14 pm

OxyFemboi, this is the dumb thread. That's completely unnecessary. I'm glad you have taken the time to memorize the codes to do that, but most don't care. Plus it's so dead in here that one can follow the conversation without quotes.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 7th, 2016, 11:57 pm

HFBIO wrote
OxyFemboi, this is the dumb thread. That's completely unnecessary. I'm glad you have taken the time to memorize the codes to do that, but most don't care. Plus it's so dead in here that one can follow the conversation without quotes.

Well, ubun2 sorta asked. The site's been dead ever since the site upgrade. I haven't been getting e-mails about new posts. Have you?

I hope we gets more people using files and talking about them soon.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HFBIO » March 11th, 2016, 7:36 am

It's not an easy UI. Also, a clickable quoting system was taken out. I like the look and the fixed bugs, but needs to be easier for users. I don't allow this site to send me emails so I can't relate.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby StrippedGears » April 12th, 2016, 12:32 am

It's sort of impressive how many other threads are getting their activity back, but apparently people that used this file apparently can't learn the new layout...
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories