ViVe's Dumbing Down series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby joe » March 27th, 2014, 5:48 am

forth time listened and cummed. listened all the way thru. had less efect then yesterday but still wanted to listen
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 27th, 2014, 7:38 am

time numbr 5. all the way thru and came n said the words outloud mibdless bliss
mindless bliss mindless bliss after the file shutoff i just layed there couldnt even move for like a minut. gess now its onto file 2
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 27th, 2014, 7:59 am

Is it just me, or are the changes progressing going quickly for joe there...

I'm getting aroused reading of your success, Joe. ... Keep going!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 27th, 2014, 8:53 am

file 2 frist time. cummed but didnt finnish the file but wanted to and then did so today i gotta huh? do somethin. spacing out a bit morw then i used to sexy wonder if my friends will notice any changes
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypdude » March 27th, 2014, 9:02 am

I have been following this thread and decided to give it a go. I have finished file 1 and have done file 2, three times. Orgasms are really getting great, and it is drawing me int, I think it might be having a bit of an effect but it is scary and seductive at the same time.
I will move on to 3 because that is when some say the effectst start to be more noticeable. I do feel a bit of a change but not sure it id the files or just me wanting and effect.
I will keep you posted if I decide to keep going.
Also thanks to those that I have PM'd with helpful info, anyone who has done this, would be nice to hear from you

HD
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby cliff_of_dover » March 27th, 2014, 10:44 am

Y'all are gonna love it dudes

Get ready to be hung dumb and leaking cum lol
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » March 27th, 2014, 11:43 am

lol i just tryd to like ur post cliff
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » March 27th, 2014, 9:37 pm

I shouldn't but I guess I'm listening to these again. I forgot how much I enjoyed the first file....
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 27th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Oooh... Another! Rugby, I look forward to seeing your success with this. ..
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » March 27th, 2014, 9:56 pm

I'm curious. Has anyone using these files attempted any other hypnosis files? Did they work better because of the dumbness?
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 27th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Congratulations to all of you! I hope to join you when the files I'm doing now are finished with the changes they're making to me. My updates can be found in Using Shrinking, ViVe's Feminine Conditioning, and Terrible Success (the Teeny Weenie Forum). I suppose I should start one on Curse Prepubescent as well, since I know that's taken hold of me, too.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby joe » March 28th, 2014, 5:41 am

file 2 but diffrent this today cuz umm i dunno. wasnt feelin it at frust but then i cummed n layd there agin the buzz stayed longer. today i gotta get some good maggazines to replace books i shouldnt be readin
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 28th, 2014, 5:47 am

Wow Joe that's some awesome progress! Can't wait to see how you end up! You sure you want this? It sounds pretty permanent. ..
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 28th, 2014, 6:04 am

fuckk yea i want it bro .... need it not want it love the buzz want it get louder bro, cant wate for ppl to start noticin jus gotta stop tryin so hard to be smart u know? postin here is helpin i think
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 28th, 2014, 6:47 am

did file 2 agon man its gettin harder to move afterncummin just lay there dont move n buzz buzz buzz buzz. fadin now but there some still
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 28th, 2014, 7:16 am

lol
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 28th, 2014, 8:10 am

forth time

fuck my dicks sore
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 28th, 2014, 9:17 am

Use lotion man! Lol!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypdude » March 28th, 2014, 11:49 am

Just finished 5th time with file 2 now on to file three. I think I am feeling a bit of an effect but hard to know i ti is like I sometimes just feel like I am not that smart. his voice in my head or something like that. But the orgasms are rellly good.

HD
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » March 28th, 2014, 11:58 am

psiboi1977 wrote:Use lotion man! Lol!

Never understood why some people use lotion *shrugs*

also damn, a lot of people taking part again. Im not gonna until the end of May, since I have college exams to do, whoop.

But yeah, already did try this once and was really dumb as a rock for a month. So tempted to try again, but I think I should wait xD
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » March 28th, 2014, 12:05 pm

Ow wow! Thanks for the feedback everyone! :)
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby Sorez » March 28th, 2014, 12:18 pm

ViVe wrote:Ow wow! Thanks for the feedback everyone! :)

Just begging you here, could you possibly make a file to regain your intelligence? I seriously need it after my first listen xD (By the way your my favourite hypnotist :3)
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 28th, 2014, 10:34 pm

just finnished file 2 onto file 3 now........
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 28th, 2014, 10:45 pm

Joe that's good bro... Keep going!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 28th, 2014, 11:24 pm

joe wrote:
just finnished file 2 onto file 3 now....

Good for you! Go for it! *thumbs up*
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 1:38 am

ViVe wrote:
Ow wow! Thanks for the feedback everyone! ;-)

While we're asking for files, ViVe, could we have a Masculine Conditioning File? All you need to do is to switch some words -- male and female, masculine and feminine -- and the script is written.

It would make a great jock file and in combination with your Dumbing Down series, would make the perfect "dumb jock" files.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby joe » March 29th, 2014, 6:44 am

file 3 three times lol but only cumd too tes. uh

gotta make a smoothy brb

lol i write this lik a half hr ago n firgot to post it lol ok here
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » March 29th, 2014, 10:12 am

big bro got mw listen to big dum jock n totaljock n ox bro got me all nout gym talk GYM FUCK YEA BRO!!

buzzzzzzzzz
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mabus » March 29th, 2014, 2:23 pm

It may take me some time to work my way through these files, as I have a wife and two kids as well as a very time-consuming job. I'm going to see how far I get. It's possible that I will not have time to listen on a regular basis; also, if the effects become too extreme I may have to stop.

I don't know where the rest of you guys are starting from, but I graduated cum laude and have a Bachelor's degree in biology. (I'd have a Masters, at least, if I hadn't gotten sick.) It hasn't done me a lot of good; I suffered from a severe eye infection and couldn't finish graduate school, and nowadays I work at a factory. So...let the experiment begin.

(I have already masturbated to file #1 once. Will let you know when I get a chance to listen again.)
Mabus

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Sorez wrote:
Never understood why some people use lotion *shrugs*

Some people use lotion because it feels better with a little lubricant. As with so much else, it's personal preference.

Request to VIVe
ViVe, you have a great Feminine Conditioning file. If you reverse a few words -- male and female, masculine and feminine -- you have the perfect Masculine Conditioning script.

Please record that script. It will be a wonderful Masculine Conditioning file. Anyone using that combination of files -- Masculine Conditioning and the Dumbing Down series -- has the perfect "Dumb Jock" set of files.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Mabus » March 30th, 2014, 6:58 am

Alas, the experiment may have to be put off. My wife is either sick or pregnant again. Either way, lots of vomiting and bed rest going on, which leaves me watching the kids whenever possible.

Oh well, I'm not a very good subject anyway.
Mabus

Postby Sorez » March 30th, 2014, 8:50 am

Mabus wrote:Alas, the experiment may have to be put off. My wife is either sick or pregnant again. Either way, lots of vomiting and bed rest going on, which leaves me watching the kids whenever possible.

Oh well, I'm not a very good subject anyway.

I also suggest you not listen to this file. Since you have a wife and kids, this file may become a huge problem.
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » March 30th, 2014, 9:04 am

Yeah, i second that. Also because of who you are. Damaging one's intelligence can be a turn on, but in my experience it just doesn't work out very well if you're the kind of person to whom it's central.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby hypdude » March 30th, 2014, 12:21 pm

well i have listened to file 3 3times its kind of odd I am a bit scared but yet i keep goin back to it, I am makeing typos no and thus am slower to respond because I try to correct them. also I see i am not corrrecting all of them.
I am responding slowly but i do feel less smart and yet still want to listen more, also the pleasure tigger seems to be installed and I get aroused when I am dumb, is this how it works. Pretty fascinating how it just seeps in

HD
hypdude
Regular
Regular

Postby rubbapig » March 30th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Have listened to the first 3 in this series before but didn't follow the instructions properly.. so started on the first one again - twice so far..
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » March 30th, 2014, 8:42 pm

today a frend askd what i red last and i culdnt rember at all, not evn a little my brane kept tryin to rember but i couldnt do it... i got hoam n saw it and rememerd but that was fuckin awsum.... file 3 almmost done then file 4
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 30th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Lil bro, you must be so horny thinking about that!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViVe » March 31st, 2014, 10:01 am

Sorez wrote:Just begging you here, could you possibly make a file to regain your intelligence? I seriously need it after my first listen xD (By the way your my favourite hypnotist :3)

Accepting certain side effects you could listen to the smart slut files... other than that... well.. let me think about it...

Also... just a smart file? That isn't evil... has to be something more! *evil grin*

oxdude wrote:While we're asking for files, ViVe, could we have a Masculine Conditioning File? All you need to do is to switch some words -- male and female, masculine and feminine -- and the script is written.

It would make a great jock file and in combination with your Dumbing Down series, would make the perfect "dumb jock" files.

No script written... sorry - I don't do scripts... But I can add it to the ever growing lists of things to make... But Ideas aren't the limiting factor here...
ViVe
Regular
Regular

Postby cliff_of_dover » March 31st, 2014, 6:39 pm

Started listenin agin today. Couldnt stay away from the buzz that give me boners lol
cliff_of_dover
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 31st, 2014, 7:30 pm

Vive wrote:
oxdude wrote:
While we're asking for files, ViVe, could we have a Masculine Conditioning File? All you need to do is to switch some words in the Feminine Conditioning file -- male and female, masculine and feminine -- and the script is written.

No script written... sorry - I don't do scripts... But I can add it to the ever growing lists of things to make... But Ideas aren't the limiting factor here...

I can produce a script of Feminine Conditioning fairly quickly if you want/need a script. I'll rewrite it to produce a Masculine Conditioning file, which should not take too long. I'll probably have it for you by the end of the week.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby joe » April 2nd, 2014, 5:29 am

lisend onse too next file onse. not sure havin same affect tho im more forgutful laytly
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 2nd, 2014, 9:18 am

lisened again numb 4, good fealin but not as much as 3 mabye werds are to smart for me???
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 2nd, 2014, 10:56 am

anythur lisen ntumber flur... i left my wallet atached to my jeans n washd it by acaident, oops lol. shit i thotthat really happened these files must be fukin workin.....
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 2nd, 2014, 5:03 pm

joe wrote:
i left my wallet atached to my jeans n washd it by acaident, oops lol. shit i thotthat really happened these files must be fukin workin.....

I'm so happy for you, bro!

As for "shit ... these files must be fukin workin":

Unless you're not able to go into a trance -- I have a friend like that -- hypnosis files usually work as advertised. Many unbelievers who listened to a Curse file on a dare discover that. Their usual response, when they feel the file start to work, usually is something like, "Oh, shit, it actually worked! I am so screwed ...."
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby xavious » April 2nd, 2014, 6:45 pm

But that suggests that the person wasn't resistant to the change, just doubtful.

I often wish I were easier to hypnotise. Subs are the lucky ones.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 2nd, 2014, 8:11 pm

I think that depends on the person. Some people are amazingly suggestible. I sometimes wish I were more suggestible, but when I consider some of things I would have done it's probably good that I'm not. :-)
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 2nd, 2014, 10:34 pm

CalMark wrote in Help me Become a Dumb Jock
I don't think you can truly lower your intelligence, but you can sure act stupid if you want. lol., just focus on working out and getting more muscular if that's your thing, don't read, and don't think too much. Also, don't worry too much about sounding intelligent when you write or speak to people. And another thing I've learned just today, don't get into conversations that require a lot of thinking. Life is easier this way. And you're not going to solve the worlds problems anyway. So why bother trying.

It's his first post ... ever.

I replied:

CalMark wrote:
I don't think you can truly lower your intelligence, but you can sure act stupid if you want. lol.

Would you care to put your money -- or, rather, your intelligence -- where your mouth is? I propose a wager.

I'd like you to use the first five files -- not even the entire series 0f thirteen (several have two files; there are currently a total of twenty files in the series) -- in Vive's Dumbing Down files following Vive's directions. They can be downloaded for free here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

These are the directions ViVe gives in his comments on the files:
For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

Follow the directions and report on this forum -- or the Dumbing Down forum, if you are willing.

If you believe that you're dumber -- or if others on the Dumbing Down forum think you're dumber by your phrasing, spelling, and grammar -- you listen to the rest of the series. If you don't think you're dumber -- or others on the Dumbing Down forum don't think your phrasing, spelling, and grammar have deteriorated -- I'll listen to a file of your choice. (If it's a Premium File or Pay file, you'll have to buy it; I'm not flush with money right now.)

I am copying this to the Dumbing Down forum.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 2nd, 2014, 10:58 pm

Alien wrote:
Some people are amazingly suggestible. I sometimes wish I were more suggestible, but when I consider some of things I would have done it's probably good that I'm not.

I'm "amazingly suggestible". And you're right: Considering some of the files I have listened to "just for the hell of it" ... it's probably good that you aren't more suggestible.

Alien wrote
I sometimes wish I were more suggestible.

You could listen to TrainSuggestible and/or TrainSusceptible to become more suggestible. Accelerator would help them take effect faster Just a suggestion ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby robindf1 » April 3rd, 2014, 11:10 am

I'm on file three. I don't feel like the files have dumbed me down much, but as alawys, I'll leave in all of the typos that I make. I am enjoying the lengethened time between orgasms, though.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » April 3rd, 2014, 2:24 pm

oxdude wrote:

Follow the directions and report on this forum -- or the Dumbing Down forum, if you are willing.

I am copying this to the Dumbing Down forum.

Um, maybe i'm just too dumb to find it, but where exactly is the "Dumbing Down" forum?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories